PDA

View Full Version : Mafioso/Enforcer option "exclude from random" is not available anymore

Acriel
January 29th, 2014, 02:46 PM
I cant find the previous "exclude from random" checkable option for mafioso/enforcer , now they are ALWAYS excluded from random, is that normal ?

Cryptonic
January 29th, 2014, 02:48 PM
Every role has its own weighting. If you don't want it to appear, you can slide the weighting bar (shows when you select a role) to decrease the rate in which the role spawns.

Acriel
January 29th, 2014, 02:50 PM
even with 100 weight its still "excluded from random: ON" in the role card and I cant find a way to uncheck this option

Cryptonic
January 29th, 2014, 02:53 PM
even with 100 weight its still "excluded from random: ON" in the role card and I cant find a way to uncheck this option

Oooh. Sorry, I'm not sure D: Maybe it's an error on the rolecard if there isn't an option on the rolecard.

If it's not that, maybe it's a setting in Random Mafia / Killing Mafia that you're excluding Mafioso, ect? I can't check for you right now, so hopefully someone else has an solution for you.

Acriel
January 29th, 2014, 02:55 PM
the option "exclude from random" was available to check/uncheck in mafioso/enforcer role setup before patch, now its not anymore.

There is also nothing in "triad/mafia random" setup

Dark.Revenant
January 29th, 2014, 03:28 PM
The code for it is still in the map because several old SotDs still use it. It should be impossible to set the option to true in a save slot because it's shut off by default and cannot be set on. This suggests you tried making your save slot by using -save on an old SotD. I'm coding in a failsafe so this doesn't happen.

Acriel
January 29th, 2014, 04:59 PM
For your information this is a save that I totaly made from scratch in the last patch (maybe I started it with my old save slot wich was rested I cant tell..),
but I may try to do a new one again to see if this option is set to false by default

Acriel
January 30th, 2014, 10:24 AM
I made a new save from custom slot and then wrote -save, enforcer option "exclude from random" is still ON