PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 128: Average City

Pages : [1] 2

RLVG
January 25th, 2014, 09:19 AM
Average City

Setup : (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/23656-S-FM-Average-City?p=391629&viewfull=1#post391629)

Shortcut :
Day 1 - This
Day 2 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/25452-S-FM-128-Average-City?p=419864&viewfull=1#post419864)

Idea : RLVG
Script : RLVG
Filming : RLVG
Producing : RLVG
Publishing : RLVG

Positive Review by Shaun Mars.
PEGI Rating by Cole Pringles

Actors :

Apache as Salesman
Azuriae as Heroine
Bahkieh as Hero MacGuffin
Citrus as Local Doctor
Dagaen as Corrupt Sheriff
Deathworlds as The Villian
Frog as all animals
Ika as the Crazy Scientist
Numbertwo as the clones
Orpz as Vigilante
powerofdeath as Owner of Blackmarket
Slaol as The Godfather
TheDarkestLight as Illuminati

After everyone were invited to the grand opening of the inspired movie, all went out of the cinema inspired.
No one could rest, it was clearly the best movie ever.

Everyone had their sweet dream, thinking about their awesome movie acting. It clearly paid out.
The morning came and the sun exploded the curtains with fresh sunlight, all woke up and had their breakfast.

With their ceral milk and honeycombs, they turned on the TV and watched the news.

The news revealed that literally everyone went on to vacation and the news is all but a piece of paper sitting idle on the camera.
Frowning, all remaining actors could never go to Hawaii for almost free.

Players :

Apache
Azuriae
Bahkieh
Citrus
Dagaen
Deathworlds
Frog
Ika
Numbertwo
Orpz
powerofdeath
Slaol
TheDarkestLight

Day starts at no-lynch.
Real plot comes during the night.

Day ends at this time : (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=17%3A00+26.01.2014+CET)

powerofdeath
January 25th, 2014, 09:28 AM
First!!!

powerofdeath
January 25th, 2014, 09:33 AM
Posted before I even got my role lololol.

powerofdeath
January 25th, 2014, 09:34 AM
Slaol is the godfather.

Slaol

Numbertwo
January 25th, 2014, 09:36 AM
hi

Numbertwo
January 25th, 2014, 09:36 AM
azuriae This is the godfather.

Frog
January 25th, 2014, 09:47 AM
*a faint odor emerges from the doorway where PowerofDeath and Numbertwo are plotting random first day lynches, clearly attempting to appear scummy, but that faint odor knows what true scum should smell like. The odor migrates to the shadows in the corner, unseen by the otherwise distracted couple. The odor begins to grow in potency, possibly due to the dog kibble that was eaten for breakfast while watching the news that morning. Farts escape, silent but deadly.*

Bahkieh
January 25th, 2014, 10:05 AM
*a faint odor emerges from the doorway where PowerofDeath and Numbertwo are plotting random first day lynches, clearly attempting to appear scummy, but that faint odor knows what true scum should smell like. The odor migrates to the shadows in the corner, unseen by the otherwise distracted couple. The odor begins to grow in potency, possibly due to the dog kibble that was eaten for breakfast while watching the news that morning. Farts escape, silent but deadly.*

Very Eloquent

powerofdeath
January 25th, 2014, 10:15 AM
Average City

Setup : (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/23656-S-FM-Average-City?p=391629&viewfull=1#post391629)

Idea : RLVG
Script : RLVG
Filming : RLVG
Producing : RLVG
Publishing : RLVG

Positive Review by Shaun Mars.
PEGI Rating by Cole Pringles

Actors :

Apache as Salesman
Azuriae as Heroine
Bahkieh as Hero MacGuffin
Citrus as Local Doctor
Dagaen as Corrupt Sheriff
Deathworlds as The Villian
Frog as all animals
Ika as the Crazy Scientist
Numbertwo as the clones
Orpz as Vigilante
powerofdeath as Owner of Blackmarket
Slaol as The Godfather
TheDarkestLight as Illuminati

After everyone were invited to the grand opening of the inspired movie, all went out of the cinema inspired.
No one could rest, it was clearly the best movie ever.

Everyone had their sweet dream, thinking about their awesome movie acting. It clearly paid out.
The morning came and the sun exploded the curtains with fresh sunlight, all woke up and had their breakfast.

With their ceral milk and honeycombs, they turned on the TV and watched the news.

The news revealed that literally everyone went on to vacation and the news is all but a piece of paper sitting idle on the camera.
Frowning, all remaining actors could never go to Hawaii for almost free.

Players :

Apache
Azuriae
Bahkieh
Citrus
Dagaen
Deathworlds
Frog
Ika
Numbertwo
Orpz
powerofdeath
Slaol
TheDarkestLight

Day starts at no-lynch.
Real plot comes during the night.

Day ends at this time : (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=17%3A00+26.01.2014+CET)

Im not lying.

Bahkieh
January 25th, 2014, 10:24 AM
Too bad no lynch day 1

Slaol
January 25th, 2014, 10:35 AM
Slaol is the godfather.

Slaol

Close. More like "Ho-oh".

Frog
January 25th, 2014, 10:40 AM
Close. More like "Ho-oh".

[vote]Sla-oh[vote]

Frog
January 25th, 2014, 10:40 AM
[vote]Sla-oh[vote]

Sla-oh

Slaol
January 25th, 2014, 10:53 AM
GOOD NEWS! I believe we should lynch every day.

Dagaen
January 25th, 2014, 10:54 AM
Apache sells Heroine and I'm protecting the shady business, cool:D

Orpz

Since I'm Corrupt Sheriff then Vigilante is my obvious nemesis.

Slaol
January 25th, 2014, 10:58 AM
RLVG does this randoming thing for his setups, so my entire Meta chance is raped.
However, the good news is that the Mafia might have only 1 kill capable role, which would be the Godfather. As well, each Neutral Killer is easy to determine which is which based on feedback. The only difficult one being Jailor v Interrogator. Which we will be able to determine based on the presence of kills following lynch days. LYNCH EVERY POSSIBLE DAY.

Slaol
January 25th, 2014, 11:01 AM
Also. Fuck it. I'm a power role.

Slaol
January 25th, 2014, 11:01 AM
AAAHHH shit, ok, so non-mafioso/non-Godfather roles can become Mafioso. But I guess this follows the absence of kill-capable roles.

Numbertwo
January 25th, 2014, 11:02 AM
i think slaol is the neutral killer. when i die tonight you will have your proof.

Slaol
January 25th, 2014, 11:03 AM
i think slaol is the neutral killer. when i die tonight you will have your proof.

Do it faggot.

Citrus
January 25th, 2014, 11:04 AM
Also. Fuck it. I'm a power role.

Ah, so you're "important"?

NumberTwo

There's multiple of him so we can just go through lynching clones and see what they flip right? Right??

Slaol
January 25th, 2014, 11:06 AM
Ah, so you're "important"?

NumberTwo

There's multiple of him so we can just go through lynching clones and see what they flip right? Right??

On one level or the other. But I prefer the term 'legendary'

Dagaen
January 25th, 2014, 11:06 AM
If someone gets jailed tonight, don't reveal your word, just give him a password and provide a key next day. If he is Interrogator you will die this night anyway. If you live there's good chance we have Jailor.

Dagaen
January 25th, 2014, 11:07 AM
*your role, not word. Brainfart;p

Numbertwo
January 25th, 2014, 11:12 AM
-Lynch

Let's do this!

Numbertwo
January 25th, 2014, 11:13 AM
Slaol

Orpz
January 25th, 2014, 11:13 AM
Apache sells Heroine and I'm protecting the shady business, cool:D

Orpz

Since I'm Corrupt Sheriff then Vigilante is my obvious nemesis.

u DONT want to call a vigilante ur nemesis ;)

Dagaen

Slaol
January 25th, 2014, 11:14 AM
Slaol

You don't scare me.

Slaol
-Lynch

Let's do this!

Pl0x turn on day 1 lynch.

Slaol
Pl0x turn on day 1 lynch.

GREEN FOR HOST!

Orpz
January 25th, 2014, 11:18 AM
yea rlvg
day 1 lynch

Orpz
January 25th, 2014, 11:18 AM
slaol

Slaol
January 25th, 2014, 11:22 AM
Legit. I am so very heavily in favor of day 1 lynches. I think we all know this though. lol

Orpz
Legit. I am so very heavily in favor of day 1 lynches. I think we all know this though. lol

yea same. no lynch days r afk days

Slaol
slaol

wo wo wo wo wo there Vigilante. Don't go waving that thing around, you might hurt someone.

powerofdeath
People are voting Slaol.
Slaol want day 1 lynch.

Solid logic.

Slaol
January 25th, 2014, 11:23 AM
People are voting Slaol.
Slaol want day 1 lynch.

Solid logic.

It's a belief I have that the game of Mafia should have day 1 lynches.

Slaol
January 25th, 2014, 11:24 AM
Day 1 no-lynches are only moderately better than night starts, but vastly inferior to day 1's with lynch.

Orpz
January 25th, 2014, 11:27 AM
agreed

afk until tomorrow

Dagaen
January 25th, 2014, 11:41 AM
Let Jailor jail dude. We can always decide who should be lynched tomorrow if you are that bloodthirsty.

Frog
January 25th, 2014, 11:44 AM
*The festering odor has spread amongst the studio where all of the actors have gathered. Everyone is literally drenched in these putrid molecules floating around the room, but they somehow don't realize or don't care. The origin of the odor believes they are all as scummy as the farts he is ripping in the corner of the room. He peers beyond the shadows to see if he can attempt to bee line to the bathroom without being noticed... for you see, this was no ordinary fart... it was a shart :O*

everyone

Bahkieh
January 25th, 2014, 11:52 AM
Slaol

CHOO CHOO MOTHER LOVERS

Apache
January 25th, 2014, 12:03 PM
hey guys just finished analysing the setup
have you noticed we have no sheriff? this game might not be as easy as it seems. so seems like we are more bound to rely on post analysis
are the charges determined randomly or did you choose? if there are more than one role, do they have the same amount?
are the unknown roles absolutely random? are all chances equal, including the 'important' category? (apart from town random citizen x3)

GOOD NEWS! I believe we should lynch every day.
ok let's start with sla-oh the epic pokemon godfather
Legendary Sla-Oh

RLVG does this randoming thing for his setups, so my entire Meta chance is raped.
However, the good news is that the Mafia might have only 1 kill capable role, which would be the Godfather. As well, each Neutral Killer is easy to determine which is which based on feedback. The only difficult one being Jailor v Interrogator. Which we will be able to determine based on the presence of kills following lynch days. LYNCH EVERY POSSIBLE DAY.
pls enlighten us why you so insist on LYNCHING EVERY POSSIBLE DAY. what about jailor?

but slaol is right we'll see what neutral we have very soon. and if you're jailed, just tell them the truth cause if it's a interogator you're fucked anyway...

i only wonder what frog is pulling there with his crappy posts

Orpz
January 25th, 2014, 12:04 PM
day 1 lynch day =/= mandatory lynch day

Apache
January 25th, 2014, 12:06 PM
oh wait Sla-Oh was already killed by ganondorf lol

my bad

RLVG
January 25th, 2014, 12:15 PM
are the charges determined randomly or did you choose? if there are more than one role, do they have the same amount?
are the unknown roles absolutely random? are all chances equal, including the 'important' category? (apart from town random citizen x3)

I roll charges randomly, 33% chance of 1, 2 and 3.
It's determined between the player and not the role, so two of the same role can have different amount of charges.

Random are absolutely random and all roles have same chance to be picked. I'll have it so that there's only 1X Mayor or 1X Marshall at most though, if the setup even generated one.

Worst case setup roll : 2X Taxi Drivers, 4X Bus Drivers, 2X Lookout, 2X Citizen. /wrist

Apache
January 25th, 2014, 12:17 PM
so it's possible we have marshall and mayor but not 2 of one?

RLVG
January 25th, 2014, 12:24 PM
so it's possible we have marshall and mayor but not 2 of one?

I used the word "or". There is a maximum of only one. If there's a Marshall, no Mayor. Visa versa as well.

deathworlds
January 25th, 2014, 12:24 PM
Yo yo yo swiggity swaggity. I am here.

deathworlds
January 25th, 2014, 12:29 PM
As the Villian approaches the surrounding people cower in fear as if their very lives were going to end.

As the Villian speaks with a booming voice he demands that Azuriae be executed for robbing the bank.

Fools, they have no idea that I planted Azuriae's DNA at the crime scene....

Azuriae

Frog
January 25th, 2014, 12:30 PM
i only wonder what frog is pulling there with his crappy posts

*A light breeze brushes past his leg. It is mild and not so scummy. He will name this odor Apache. He wishes to keep his true feelings towards Apache a secret... scuttles back into corner*

Apache
January 25th, 2014, 12:35 PM
ok seems totally legit

ika
January 25th, 2014, 01:25 PM
*ika enters after what seemingly seems forever, his eyes glowing, the mad sientist walks over and looks at evryone. He stops for a moment carfuly eyeing everyone. He then scuddles away to his basement and looks at what he missed*

Azuriae
January 25th, 2014, 01:28 PM
Heroine, hm?

I wonder if I'm a drug, or if I'm some kind of super-hero...

ika
January 25th, 2014, 01:30 PM
*he glances through seeing how ppl are talking about pokemon, he feel like something is admiss. He shrugs it off though and grabs a potion and then shouts*

WITH THIS I SHALL BE, INVISIBLE

*he drinks it and passes out, apparently it was a knock out potion, ika fainted*

Bahkieh
January 25th, 2014, 01:52 PM
So fact of the day:

The world record for eating a 72 oz steak was broken recently. By a woman. In just over 3 minutes.

Apache
January 25th, 2014, 02:20 PM
well time for the maths. which i plan to do in every fm now (unless anon accounts)
it will give a clue about my role

Question: What is unity matrix times unity matrix

have fun
(btw dont google it only then you will receive the clue)

Orpz
January 25th, 2014, 02:37 PM
So fact of the day:

The world record for eating a 72 oz steak was broken recently. By a woman. In just over 3 minutes.

impossible

Orpz
January 25th, 2014, 02:37 PM
everyone vote Slaol, ty

Slaol
January 25th, 2014, 02:38 PM
vote me or you are scum

Bahkieh
January 25th, 2014, 02:44 PM
impossible

Fact!

Dagaen
January 25th, 2014, 03:13 PM
well time for the maths. which i plan to do in every fm now (unless anon accounts)
it will give a clue about my role

Question: What is unity matrix times unity matrix

have fun
(btw dont google it only then you will receive the clue)

No google? Ok.

So from what I remember matrix A times unity matrix = matrix A, because unity matrix is basically like 1 in arithmetics. So unity matrix times unity matrix = unity matrix. I'm pretty sure it was mix of 0 and 1, but I'm too lazy too calculate.

TheDarkestLight
January 25th, 2014, 05:48 PM
Orpz

For being cool.

Orpz
January 25th, 2014, 07:53 PM
Orpz

For being cool.

agreed

Apache
January 26th, 2014, 01:58 AM
No google? Ok.

So from what I remember matrix A times unity matrix = matrix A, because unity matrix is basically like 1 in arithmetics. So unity matrix times unity matrix = unity matrix. I'm pretty sure it was mix of 0 and 1, but I'm too lazy too calculate.

incorrect. you really think i would give out my role that easy?^^

Citrus
January 26th, 2014, 02:11 AM
Oh, I thought the day had ended already

RLVG
January 26th, 2014, 09:02 AM
The day has ended

Slaol was lynched. He was Jester. Everyone suicided. Game's over.

Everyone had a meeting at the local meeting room.

RLVG folds his arms as he looks to everyone else.
"You all look disappointed. Did something happen?"

Everyone started to talk at the same time, barely anything could be understood.

RLVG raises his hand and asks in a calm tone "Silence please, one at a time. You first, Citrus."

"There was this super price of going to Hawaii for ten bucks." said Citrus.
RLVG raised his eyes. "Are you serious?"

Everyone nodded, before frowning.

Then Azuriae randomly yelled : "Slaol also stole our fucking lunchboxes!"
All twelve nodded, pointing at Slaol. He shaked his head "It wasn't me, it was the maid."

"I see the problem. As for the lunchboxes, I'll give you new ones." said RLVG, before placing his briefcase on to the table and open it.
"We're going to play a game. Rules are simple, don't fuck it up. You're all coming to my private island. It's twenty stars luxuary."

It didn't take long before everyone started to cheer! Then Ika randomly asks "What is the game?"
All went silent as RLVG replied :

"It's simple. There's camera's all over the place, like a reality show. I want real scenes for my new movie.
If you don't want to come, then just ignore it. Otherwise, sign in this contract and come with me to my plane."

RLVG offers everyone a piece of paper and a pen.

"We're bored and can't do anything. Let's do this!" Ika signed immediately and immediately after using his chair to spin wildly around.
Deathworlds grab on to his chair to stop the spinning, giving a serious expression. "You write contracts without even reading it?!"

RLVG raises his hand before speaking : "Well, it's a game. The winner, or winners, can get ten million."

Wow, it didn't take long before everyone rushed to sign the contract.

"Excellent, come with me." RLVG said as he took the contract papers, placing them inside the briefcase before walking out.

"Wow, that's some plane." commented Numbertwo. Frog pat Numbertwo's shoulder, correcting. "It's a large helicopter."

"Stealth helicopter-plane hybrid." said RLVG as he waved his hand dismisively.

Everyone took a ride to his exotic, tropic island.

"It's too hot here." powerofdeath said. "I like it hot." said Orpz.
"Better than cold, right?" said TheDarkestLight.

RLVG looked around before he spoke :

"I'll be going now. Business. Go to the twenty stars hotel and get your own room.
There's a speaker in each room, so you all will get messages when it's needed."

Then RLVG took the ride away from the island.

It's becoming night so everyone went to the hotel...

Players :

Apache
Azuriae
Bahkieh
Citrus
Dagaen
Deathworlds
Frog
Ika
Numbertwo
Orpz
powerofdeath
Slaol
TheDarkestLight

Night ends at this time : (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=17%3A00+27.01.2014+CET)

RLVG
January 27th, 2014, 09:21 AM
The night has ended

Dagaen was shot to death (Default Kill). He was the Investigator.

All went to the hotel, some were jiggling towards the building happily.

This sweet young lady behind the counter greet the people.
"Welcome to Egareva Hotel! Please, select a room and make it your new home."

They were talking about what kind of game it would be.

Powerofdeath looked around with a curious gaze, ignoring the lady.

They went to their rooms...

Citrus found a computer in his room. Just shortly, he screams ZOMBO.
He smiles and screams "You can do anything on ZOMBO."

Ika jumped on his bed and it broke, he looked around, took out a potion and poured it on the bed.
The bed lit on fire and ika stared at it with an amused grin.

Slaol went straight to the cafeteria, with Azuriae and Orpz following him.

Suddenly, the speakers had a voice coming from it. It was RLVG.

"Greetings. This game is called Total Deception Despair.

I will hand pick three guys to be what I call the Cult.
One guy will be handpicked as the Wildcard.
The rest of you will be Survivors.

The Cult require to defeat the Wilcard and Survivors.
The Wildcard require to have defeated the Cult and Survivors.
Survivors must ... Survive and defeat the Cult and Wildcard.

How do one lose? By getting killed. Yes, each selected room will have a secret book under the bed.
The rule book reveals what faction you are part of, and the hidden stash of items used.

Good luck, have fun. Winners get ten million!"

All went to sleep... Or could they? TheDarkestLight screamed in his room "THIS CAN'T BE TRUE".
Frog yelled "SHUT UP! I'm trying to read a book!" in response to the scream.

A gunshot was heard in the middle of the black night!
Everyone tried to rush out of the doors to check it out, but the doors were locked.

Ten minutes later, all could go out of their rooms and saw Dagaen lying down there dead.
He was clearly shot, with a gun.

Apache said "The book say we must take turns to check the place for clues..."
Everyone nodded in response, though all looked frightened.

Day rose up after the investigations, all sitting in a meeting room.

Players :

Apache
Azuriae
Bahkieh
Citrus
Deathworlds
Frog
Ika
Numbertwo
Orpz
powerofdeath
Slaol
TheDarkestLight

Graveyard :

Dagaen - Investigator

Day ends at this time : (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=17%3A00+28.01.2014+CET)

7 Votes Required to Lynch! Once someone have been voted for 7, you shall no longer unvote or vote for another.

Numbertwo
January 27th, 2014, 09:26 AM
the mafia got a consort becouse i was roleblocked.

powerofdeath
January 27th, 2014, 09:37 AM
the mafia got a consort becouse i was roleblocked.

That what you said last SFM and I was the consort.

Numbertwo
January 27th, 2014, 09:39 AM

yeah, i would have lynched you if the sk didn't kill you. What kind of escort would reveal the mayor?

powerofdeath
January 27th, 2014, 09:41 AM
yeah, i would have lynched you if the sk didn't kill you. What kind of escort would reveal the mayor?

Didnt really pay attention to the set up. Thought you were detective because detective was in the pairing. Let not get to off topic here.

Numbertwo
January 27th, 2014, 09:45 AM

Why do you call yourself consort? This looks suspicious. Maybe becouse this is your current rolecard.

Citrus
January 27th, 2014, 09:45 AM

This.

Anyways, no feedback to report here!

Citrus
January 27th, 2014, 09:46 AM

Agreed with NumberTwo. Is this a slip?

Powerofdeath

Slaol
January 27th, 2014, 09:49 AM
Alrighty then.

Numbertwo
January 27th, 2014, 09:49 AM
Powerofdeath

Slaol
January 27th, 2014, 09:50 AM
It's a slip if he was Escort then. Also, his rebuttle was super easy and planned.

100% chance of sex

powerofdeath

Numbertwo
January 27th, 2014, 09:51 AM
remember that the day will continue even after someone is hammered. If we hammer a scum then he will be able to give the other scums directions if we hammer too early.

Citrus
January 27th, 2014, 10:00 AM
It's a slip if he was Escort then. Also, his rebuttle was super easy and planned.

100% chance of sex

powerofdeath

Yeap, he was an escort in that game.

Auto-lynching anyone who early hammers without good reason (especially if everyone hasn't checked in yet).

I'm assuming people that post and not mention thusly do not have any feedback (and won't magically later in the day).

Numbertwo
January 27th, 2014, 10:02 AM
im guessing that the neutral killer is a Arsonist or electromaniac due to the lack of a neutral kill.

Citrus
January 27th, 2014, 10:06 AM
im guessing that the neutral killer is a Arsonist or electromaniac due to the lack of a neutral kill.

Serial Killer can be role blocked

Numbertwo
January 27th, 2014, 10:08 AM
Im not a serial killer so i know that there isn't one. Unless there are 2 escorts/consorts in this game.

Slaol
January 27th, 2014, 10:14 AM
Im not a serial killer so i know that there isn't one. Unless there are 2 escorts/consorts in this game.

This statement is not correct. Your lack of being Serial Killer does not make it impossible.

Slaol
January 27th, 2014, 10:15 AM
#2 is Serial Killer
POD is Consort

Welp, today has been a smashing success

Slaol
January 27th, 2014, 10:15 AM
Yeap, he was an escort in that game.

Auto-lynching anyone who early hammers without good reason (especially if everyone hasn't checked in yet).

I'm assuming people that post and not mention thusly do not have any feedback (and won't magically later in the day).

Can confirm: Have no feedback

Slaol
January 27th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Numbertwo

KPN more important than a block

ika
January 27th, 2014, 10:20 AM
Jesus, i was sleeping and the next thing i remember is some weird thing from a dream and skype going off.

Anyway, nothing here let me see what i missed

ika
January 27th, 2014, 10:25 AM

numbertwo

slaol already pointed it out but....

Serial Killer
- Target one each night to attack them.
- Vulnerable to roleblocks.
- Immune to attacks.

Also the way you said it seems like deliberate role fishing on trying to lure out whoever roleblocked you.

ika
January 27th, 2014, 10:28 AM
so far this is what we have

sloal: no feedback
me: no feedback
#2: roleblocked (supposivly by pod)
pod: no feedback
cirtus: no feedback

anything i missed so far?

Apache
January 27th, 2014, 10:45 AM
well nothing happened to me either.

why do you think there even is an sk. there was only one kill.

this slip is kinda obvious though.
powerofdeath

Numbertwo
January 27th, 2014, 10:50 AM
Why would i scream out that i was roleblocked the first thing in this day if i was a serial killer? Slaol is scummy for pretending to be dumb.

Apache
January 27th, 2014, 10:50 AM
i don't think it's likely #2 is sk just because he was rbed. i think it's more likely there just is no sk...

Frog
January 27th, 2014, 10:51 AM
*Poofs of smoke shroud the shadowy figure emerging from the theatre. Picking up great speed, like a bat out of hell, he was running. The maniacs in the theater begin to angrily shout "Who did this NumberTwo?" I know they are onto me, for after my shart incident yesterday I left my soiled trousers in someone's sleeping bag. Gladness spread across his face as he had gained enough distance from the theater to catch a breath of finally fresh air. Someone had died that night and it was peculiar, because I had imagined there would have been two deaths. I wonder if anyone was otherwise detained or jailed. Perhaps the second evil is not a serial killer, but an interrogator. He wonders if he should ask the others if they were jailed last night, but he is still to embarrassed over the soiled pants fiasco. If no one was jailed, I fear that NumberTwo is indeed the cause to blame. He decides to reserve his voting until sound judgement appears from the only reasonable voice in the theater, Apache the Salesman. Yes, his hair is suave, his teeth are bright, and I'm sure he never sharted his pants. He believes Apache is trustworthy and hopes he can lead him. He has many love poems involving animals and Apache, but decides it would be inappropriate to share them all, so he decides to share just this one:
Apache is loving like a reindeer,
Like Cupid and Donor and Blitizen,
If there's one true towny I adore,
It's Apache that I'm afixin' for.

Reserved Until All Have Confirmed No Jails, Otherwise NumberTwo

ika
January 27th, 2014, 10:56 AM
Why would i scream out that i was roleblocked the first thing in this day if i was a serial killer? Slaol is scummy for pretending to be dumb.

It would be more scummy to not announce it.

Apache
January 27th, 2014, 11:01 AM
well i don't think a detainer would ever let someone go. so we're waiting for douse/charged feedback. if there's none i would agree with a lynch.
atm it's still just 25% there is a sk

Apache
January 27th, 2014, 11:02 AM
also it's quite strange, #2 is sure sure it was a consort and not an escort who blocked him. that makes no sense, no matter his role

powerofdeath
January 27th, 2014, 11:09 AM
Lol, that was a stupid typo. I meant escort.

[vote]Numbertwo[/color]

I am not even roleblocker this game.

powerofdeath
January 27th, 2014, 11:09 AM
Another typo...
Numbertwo

Im at school so I am rushing with these posts.

Orpz
January 27th, 2014, 11:26 AM
the way the trains r split so hard suggests indeed 1 is mafia.

although PoD isn't claiming a roleblocker this game.

not very convinced with either trains but leaning N2. mentioned Neutral Killing on day 1, therefore must be Neutral Killing

Numbertwo
January 27th, 2014, 11:27 AM
notice how everyone gangs up on me for silly reasons when i pressure pod. Further evidence that he is mafia. Im sure someone is going to claim doused or shocked soon so im not that worried. unless a scum was doused or shocked.

Orpz
January 27th, 2014, 11:41 AM
The case on Numbertwo is pretty weak. Why are you guys calling him an SK when not every1 has claimed their feedback yet?

Not convinced enough to throw down a solid vote, but I'd like some more pressure on PoD

Powerofdeath

Orpz
January 27th, 2014, 11:50 AM
The trains are moving fast today but let's not forget to try to figure out Mafia roles and NK roles.

Claim your feedbacks, even if you don't have any. If there are a definitive lack of Mafia-ish feedback, we can assume Consig, etc. NK is an easier role to determine since AS/EM give feedback, and SK/InT kills. Nothing happened to me last night.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 11:59 AM
Sup white kids.

Mah crib was empty last night 'cept for me, a cow, a Nicholas Cage Bangkok Dangerous fax machine, some bubble gum, and the cast of "The Last Airbender".

Numbah2: I have no idea how he is so scummy. "He seems connected to the Neutral Killer" or whatever. Based off a post yesterday and a post where he claims to not be the Serial Killer based off his word alone. Gud 'nough for me for now.

Powa o' ded: Dis white kid made sum slips. But it culd be a mistake. Who knows.

I'll decide who I want to vote later homies. I got some irl issues that will take me a few hours.

powerofdeath
January 27th, 2014, 12:31 PM
Alright I am back. The reason why i think Numbertwo was scum is because he fosed me over a silly typo and how quickly this bandwagon built up. I honestly don't think numbertwo is scums at all. The people who are sheeping both trains are more likely scum over Numbertwo.

I can claim I guess. I don't mind being revealed. My role is Vigilante.

Numbertwo
January 27th, 2014, 12:33 PM
It's easy for him to prove himself.

powerofdeath
January 27th, 2014, 12:34 PM
Agreed with NumberTwo. Is this a slip?

Powerofdeath

100% chance of sex

powerofdeath

Numbertwo

KPN more important than a block

numbertwo

slaol already pointed it out but....

Also the way you said it seems like deliberate role fishing on trying to lure out whoever roleblocked you.

well nothing happened to me either.

why do you think there even is an sk. there was only one kill.

this slip is kinda obvious though.
powerofdeath

The case on Numbertwo is pretty weak. Why are you guys calling him an SK when not every1 has claimed their feedback yet?

Not convinced enough to throw down a solid vote, but I'd like some more pressure on PoD

Powerofdeath

All quotes of every sheep votes of the day.

Apache
January 27th, 2014, 12:36 PM
how about you back up your claim with the amount of shots you have... seeing the pairing, any gf would probably claim vigilante

Frog
January 27th, 2014, 12:38 PM
*Frog, now disguised as a dog, sniffs the players mingling in the theater, trying to pick up a scent. He notices two groups of people, one comprised of 3, the other of 4. One claims to seek out the neutral evil, the other claims to seek out the Mafia. Curious that the Mafia seeking group is comprised of 4 and the neutral killing group is comprised of 3. Would the 3 mafia huddle together in the open, like a cheating husband with his mistress in church? I doubt it highly. Let us assume 2 mafia are voting together. That creates 1-(2) swing vote per group, of which my beloved master Apache is a part of. Therefore both groups are equally at fault for accusing. If I were a betting dog, I would piss on the serial killer more readily than I would a mafia, for the sake of lowering the KPN. Therefore I will circle both groups and mark my territory on NumberTwo when the end of Day comes should no further information come to pass.*

***Transforms from Dog into Osterreich***
NUMBER TWO - KNOWING YOUR DAYS MAY be NUMBERED, WILL YOU OFFER TO REVEAL YOUR ROLE BEFORE THE POSSIBLE HAMMER COMES TO PASS?
*Burrows head in a theater seat*

powerofdeath
January 27th, 2014, 12:40 PM
how about you back up your claim with the amount of shots you have... seeing the pairing, any gf would probably claim vigilante

I have two. I can easily shoot you tonight if you really need me to prove my role. :P

Numbertwo
January 27th, 2014, 12:45 PM
Slaol I think he is scummy for sheeping everyone. He also started a train on me for a silly reason. Ika might just be ika.

Azuriae
January 27th, 2014, 12:49 PM
'Morning.

Nothing happened to me last night. Catching up~

Frog
January 27th, 2014, 12:54 PM
*Transforms into Accusatory Badger*

-Ai belieb wan oof zee voats für nambah twuu iz zee TRU cownsouwt! (Slaol/Ika)-

*Accusatory Badger extends paw towards Ika*

-Zis infowmation maeee nūt bee uozed in ze couwt of law! Acuzatowy Bazhah iz neidah laoyah nœ häz pwoof!-

*Accusatory Badger transforms back into Osterreich*

-NUMBER TWO IS THE SAFEST LYNCH SO FAR FOR TODAY IMO-

Numbertwo
January 27th, 2014, 12:55 PM
*Transforms into Accusatory Badger*

-Ai belieb wan oof zee voats für nambah twuu iz zee TRU cownsouwt! (Slaol/Ika)-

*Accusatory Badger extends paw towards Ika*

-Zis infowmation maeee nūt bee uozed in ze couwt of law! Acuzatowy Bazhah iz neidah laoyah nœ häz pwoof!-

*Accusatory Badger transforms back into Osterreich*

-NUMBER TWO IS THE SAFEST LYNCH SO FAR FOR TODAY IMO-

Could you explain why im a good lynch target?

Apache
January 27th, 2014, 12:55 PM
I have two. I can easily shoot you tonight if you really need me to prove my role. :P

or you shoot some scum ^^

Apache
January 27th, 2014, 12:58 PM
The reason why i think Numbertwo was scum is because he fosed me over a silly typo and how quickly this bandwagon built up. I honestly don't think numbertwo is scums at all.

care to elaborate on the complete change of mind?

powerofdeath
January 27th, 2014, 12:58 PM
or you shoot some scum ^^

The problem is, I thought about yoloing it and shoot to hope for the best, then I realize that 50% of the scums are immune. This make my role harder.

Apache
January 27th, 2014, 01:01 PM
well if you hit someone immune you can still call him out

Bahkieh
January 27th, 2014, 01:11 PM
Who are you most likely to shoot PoD? I had nothing happen to me. And the Escort/consort "slip" is just silly. Oh and the reason I ask who you plan on shooting is for your own protection.

Slaol
January 27th, 2014, 01:12 PM
All quotes of every sheep votes of the day.

How was i sheeping voting on Numbertwo. I started it and was using it as pressure to accuse what I saw as a slip. Are you all there PoD?

Slaol
January 27th, 2014, 01:15 PM

No he can't

ika
January 27th, 2014, 01:31 PM
i come back to see this. I think i know what transpired. But then again it may just be me.

i want to hear other peoples imputs before i jump to my conclusion of what i think happened

Frog
January 27th, 2014, 01:34 PM
Could you explain why im a good lynch target?

-OK!-

*Osterreich transforms into Owl holding tobacco pipe*

-Exhibit one *smokes pipe* There is a Neutral Killer. No one has reported feedback regarding the nature of this killer. This could of course be because the Neutral Killer targeted a member of the Mafia who wishes to keep that information privy for the sake of increasing KPN and for increasing the calamity of no sheriffs in the setup *smokes pipe*-

-Exibit two *coughs profusely* Oh god, owls shouldn't smoke... I mean I smoked as a llama and that worked, but owls just don't have the lungs for it. Moving along... Exhibit two. You were roleblocked, indicating an inability to perform an action.-

-Exhibit three *tosses pipe into the bin* No one claims to have been jailed last night, excluding the interrogator.-

-Ipso Facto you are the neutral killer-

*trash can begins to catch fire*

-Carpe Capricorn whatever you flip, the only two standing votes on you will be highly suspect as consort-

*Fire extends to the theater curtains aggressively spreading across the stage*

-!!!-

*Owl transforms into a Rhino*

-EVERYBODY HOP ON, WE GOTTA GET OUT OF THIS FIRE!-

Orpz
January 27th, 2014, 01:36 PM
I think PoD should yolo shoot tonight to prove himself.

also wat is this lack of feedback i dont even

ika
January 27th, 2014, 01:37 PM
-Exhibit three *tosses pipe into the bin* No one claims to have been jailed last night, excluding the interrogator.-

frog

care to explain that shit

Slaol
January 27th, 2014, 01:41 PM
frog

He means no one claimed jailed

Orpz
January 27th, 2014, 01:42 PM
frog

I think he means it excludes Interrogator from possible NK roles. Not worth pursuing imo.

deathworlds

policy pressure vote on last to post

Frog
January 27th, 2014, 01:44 PM
frog

*The Rhino is a noble creature, peaceful and adept at roughing the elements. The Rhino does not take kindly to aggressive behaviours. The Rhino lowers his horn towards Ika, standing by to charge*

-Ika, you are most suspect of being the roleblocker, something that apparently ticked you off when I mentioned it earlier. This little snippet of a quote you have from me is most retaliatory and nonsensical. No one claims to have been jailed. I don't think anyone can logically object to ruling out an interrogator. I don't think anyone can logically bully someone with lynch pressure to point out the obvious. I do not feel today is the right day to lynch you, but *grunts* your time will come.-

ika
January 27th, 2014, 01:46 PM
He means no one claimed jailed

oh, something about frog is still rubbing me the wrong way though. but it might just be my paranoia kicking in atm

Frog
January 27th, 2014, 01:49 PM
oh, something about frog is still rubbing me the wrong way though. but it might just be my paranoia kicking in atm

The animals have always been at odds with the mad scientist. For countless cycles of generations, you have tormented our kind for the sake of your experiments. Now that we, the animals, are free, it is natural to feel threatened, not to mention the 'scientist guilt'.

ika
January 27th, 2014, 01:50 PM
*The Rhino is a noble creature, peaceful and adept at roughing the elements. The Rhino does not take kindly to aggressive behaviours. The Rhino lowers his horn towards Ika, standing by to charge*

-Ika, you are most suspect of being the roleblocker, something that apparently ticked you off when I mentioned it earlier. This little snippet of a quote you have from me is most retaliatory and nonsensical. No one claims to have been jailed. I don't think anyone can logically object to ruling out an interrogator. I don't think anyone can logically bully someone with lynch pressure to point out the obvious. I do not feel today is the right day to lynch you, but *grunts* your time will come.-

Its more of me misunderstanding what you are/were saying. when i read it i read it for what it says and decide from there. if somethign seems out of place i will point it out. even if it is retorical

ika
January 27th, 2014, 01:51 PM
The animals have always been at odds with the mad scientist. For countless cycles of generations, you have tormented our kind for the sake of your experiments. Now that we, the animals, are free, it is natural to feel threatened, not to mention the 'scientist guilt'.

i have no guilt becasue i do not use my scince on animals i use it on myself. Like right now

*takes potion and drinks it, ika collasps and sleepping*

Frog
January 27th, 2014, 01:55 PM
if somethign seems out of place i will point it out. even if it is retorical

*Sentences not capitalized, therefore*

The Grammar Nazi will vote Ika

^(not a real vote or a valid reason to vote someone)

Apache
January 27th, 2014, 02:16 PM
if no feedback from neutral killer is revealed soon i think we should lynch numbertwo. i'm off for now

RLVG
January 27th, 2014, 02:20 PM
Adding Shortcut to days in first post.

RP added to Day 2, read if you'd like.

Azuriae
January 27th, 2014, 02:22 PM
Heh, okay.

Focusing NumberTwo over him claiming to have been roleblocked is rather silly. If he really was the neutral killer, I don't think he would've spoken up about the roleblock as soon as he did. Also, no reason for an Interrogator not to execute his target, so I think It's safe to assume that we don't have one.

Let's not forget that we're still waiting for deathworlds to show up and that he might have feedback, because right now we don't have jack shit.

It doesn't mention it in the setup, but I'm assuming that Arsonist/Electromaniac would notify his targets of charging/dousing them? SK is still possible if he attacked the GF/Got Roleblocked, but meh.

Numbertwo
January 27th, 2014, 02:24 PM
Can you see the difference between a sk/maf/vigi kill?

RLVG
January 27th, 2014, 02:26 PM
Can you see the difference between a sk/maf/vigi kill?

It's explained in the setup.

TLDR : No.

Frog
January 27th, 2014, 02:34 PM
It doesn't mention it in the setup, but I'm assuming that Arsonist/Electromaniac would notify his targets of charging/dousing them?

??

RLVG
January 27th, 2014, 02:36 PM
I didn't see that question, my pardon. Yes, the target are notified of charge and douse.

Frog
January 27th, 2014, 02:47 PM
I didn't see that question, my pardon. Yes, the target are notified of charge and douse.

Thank you for your prompt responses Game Master RLVG.

Azuriae
January 27th, 2014, 03:58 PM
??

Thanks for fixing that up.

Anyway, are we still waiting for Deathworlds?

A blackmailer is possible in this setup, could that be it?
Can a Blackmailer force someone to not talk at all during the day?
Not sure on which timezone Deathworlds is.

We'll have to decide on a course of action eventually, right now the votes are completely spread out.

Frog
January 27th, 2014, 04:12 PM
*A sloth is seen casually resting on Azuriae's shoulder. It blinks its eyes a few times as it yawns.*

-It's 3 in the morning in Dubai, I'm not waiting anymore.-

Numbertwo

Citrus
January 27th, 2014, 05:41 PM
Haven't been around because I've been busy, but will read through the thread and post in a few hours

deathworlds
January 27th, 2014, 05:54 PM
Sup' guys. I will contribute in a bit.

deathworlds
January 27th, 2014, 06:01 PM
This is a part of my last will from last night.

Roles suspection list

Godfather
Taxi Driver (Anti Investigative, Deceptive, Protection. The uses are endless.)
Blackmailer (Deceptive)

Electromaniac (haven't seen one in quite a long time)

Town Important: Citizen
Investigative: Lookout
Investigative: Sheriff
Protective: Escort
Protective: Doctor
Killing: Jailor
Town Random: Citizen
Citizen

The massive amounts of citizens is because of the TP to Scum Is 5 TP-4 Scum. More then enough to effectively balance the game. The scum KPN is 2 while town KPN is also 2. Scum KPN 2 is balanced by the preventative of Escort and Doctor. The Scum has one method to effectively rid town of investigation.

Orpz
January 27th, 2014, 06:26 PM
This is a part of my last will from last night.

Roles suspection list

Godfather
Blackmailer (Deceptive)

Investigative: Sheriff
Killing: Jailor
Citizen

The massive amounts of citizens is because of the TP to Scum Is 5 TP-4 Scum. More then enough to effectively balance the game. The scum KPN is 2 while town KPN is also 2. Scum KPN 2 is balanced by the preventative of Escort and Doctor. The Scum has one method to effectively rid town of investigation.

Dagaen - Investigator

deathworlds
January 27th, 2014, 06:26 PM
Tis from my last will....

Orpz
January 27th, 2014, 06:27 PM
Tis from my last will....

wats the point of posting it if it's like...wrong?

Orpz
January 27th, 2014, 06:29 PM
congratulations you have a last will
Town enough for me.

Citrus

deathworlds
January 27th, 2014, 06:29 PM
New and improved. Yaaay.

Godfather
Blackmailer (Deceptive)

Investigative: Investigator
Killing: Vigilant
Town Random: Bus Driver
Citizen

Orpz
January 27th, 2014, 06:34 PM
You're the last person to check in. I don't think there's an EM, no one said they were charged last night apparently

Or doused.......

Numbertwo

powerofdeath
January 27th, 2014, 06:46 PM
Just got back, reading atm.

powerofdeath
January 27th, 2014, 06:52 PM

It was just a moment of OMGUS.

Who are you most likely to shoot PoD? I had nothing happen to me. And the Escort/consort "slip" is just silly. Oh and the reason I ask who you plan on shooting is for your own protection.

I will keep my potentional targets secret so scums will never see what is going to hit them.

Citrus
January 27th, 2014, 06:55 PM
Right, first thought:

There's an incredibly lack of reports of feedback. This either means that there are very few roles that give people feedback OR scum received all the feedback and is hiding it.

Roles that give feedback: Role blocks, driving, attacked, doused, charged, jailed, blackmailed.

Roles that I would be hard pressed to believe are in the game: Arsonist, Electro, Interro, Bus Driver, Jailor, Taxi Driver.

I want NumberTwo to claim his role. NumberTwo
Because it is difficult to see a situation where he is not the neutral killer. Unless the mafia has a consort and the killer did not claim blocked OR they hit the godfather.

Citrus
January 27th, 2014, 06:56 PM

I will keep my potentional targets secret so scums will never see what is going to hit them.

Should your role not be believed, it is quite easy for a Citizen to claim and use a vest the night you choose to attack as soft confirmation of your role. Plus it would be interesting to see if you end up role blocked the night of such a plan.

Orpz
January 27th, 2014, 06:58 PM
I believe PoD. Though dumb of him to claim early, it'd be even dumber if he was scum, since the real Vig would blast a hole through his nuts.

ika
January 27th, 2014, 07:00 PM
im back let me see. it sucks i cant sleep. im tired as hell and not being able to sleep does not help me

ika
January 27th, 2014, 07:04 PM
the lack of feedbacks: im finding it odd as well, so far we have

no douse
no charge
no jail
no nothing

only a roleblock by nubmber 2 and pod making omgus accusation between him.

im starting to have doubts about my first thoughts of what i first looked at.

btw didnt darkestlight say he would be back?

ika
January 27th, 2014, 07:06 PM
does anyone else thing rlvgs randoming of the roles had shown up to be ones without feedbacks atm?

ika
January 27th, 2014, 07:08 PM
There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 0 guests)
ika*, Citrus, Orpz+

am i going to be the only one talking atm?

Orpz
January 27th, 2014, 07:12 PM
playing LoL

ika
January 27th, 2014, 07:14 PM
playing LoL

translation: yes i would be talking to myself

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 07:39 PM
Hey, hey, guys.

I bet I know what PoD is gonna say tomorrow after he shoots someone.

Bahkieh
January 27th, 2014, 07:42 PM

okay but dont blame me when I confirm my role

ika
January 27th, 2014, 07:45 PM
Hey, hey, guys.

I bet I know what PoD is gonna say tomorrow after he shoots someone.

Now that you say that, i am considering scrapping my first thoughts of what i thought transpired.

numbertwo

becsuse role should be claimed if hes gonna go "ok pod can confirm his role easily"

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 07:49 PM
Now that you say that, i am considering scrapping my first thoughts of what i thought transpired.

numbertwo

becsuse role should be claimed if hes gonna go "ok pod can confirm his role easily"

Bolded is a lie.

Becuz PoD is gonna say this, "I was roleblocked."

#2psychic4u

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 07:51 PM
okay but dont blame me when I confirm my role

I know your role. It's so obv to figure out, just need a hint of intelligence to figure it out.

ika
January 27th, 2014, 07:56 PM
Bolded is a lie.

Becuz PoD is gonna say this, "I was roleblocked."

#2psychic4u

It's easy for him to prove himself.

i was refering to that. and actualy thats not what i was thinking of. i had a diffrent idea aobut it

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 07:58 PM
i was refering to that. and actualy thats not what i was thinking of. i had a diffrent idea aobut it

Here my prediction:

1: PoD is Mafia.
2: Consort is gonna role-block no one.
3: Mafia gonna kill.
4: No Vig kill -unless we legit have one that isn't PoD-
5: PoD claims he was roleblocked and continues on, saying he can prove himself when the Consort is dead as he then tries to direct the conversation away from the Consort so as to prevent it from being lynched, basically saving himself.

deathworlds
January 27th, 2014, 07:59 PM
I have some feedback to share.

1. I saw Dagaen visit PoD

2. I was driven by two buses.

3. I was charged

4. I was role blocked

5. I was attacked and healed

6. I think there is a drug dealer.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:00 PM
Here my prediction:

5: PoD claims he was roleblocked and continues on, saying he can prove himself "Until" the Consort is dead as he then tries to direct the conversation away from the Consort so as to prevent it from being lynched, basically saving himself.

Derp.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:00 PM

3. I was charged

4. I was role blocked

Orgy at DeathWorld's house.

ika
January 27th, 2014, 08:01 PM
Here my prediction:

5: PoD claims he was roleblocked and continues on, saying he can prove himself when the Consort is dead as he then tries to direct the conversation away from the Consort so as to prevent it from being lynched, basically saving himself.

and #2 going along with it?

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:02 PM

3. I was charged

4. I was role blocked

Why not put drug dealer in your role list huh?

I'm going to assume you are a Lookout based off your role list.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:03 PM
and #2 going along with it?

This is all assuming that we have both a Consort and PoD is mafia.

Both of those must be true in order for my prediction to be correct.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:05 PM
powerofdeath

I dun like him. Based off Deathworld's statements I have come to a conclusion that he is not a Vigilante.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:06 PM
This is all assuming that we have both a Consort and PoD is mafia.

Both of those must be true in order for my prediction to be correct.

There is the chance he could be stupid and claim to have targeted the same guy the Mafia targeted.

deathworlds
January 27th, 2014, 08:09 PM
My roles list

godfather
Blackmailer
drug dealer

serial killer

ctizen
investigator
lookout
doctor
escort
vig
citizen
citizen
citizen

ika
January 27th, 2014, 08:12 PM
There is the chance he could be stupid and claim to have targeted the same guy the Mafia targeted.

i find that to be more sucidal of claiming. i know pod is somewhere around so maybe he can shed some light on this.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:13 PM
My roles list

godfather
Blackmailer
drug dealer

serial killer

ctizen
investigator
lookout
doctor
escort
vig
citizen
citizen
citizen

Bus Driven twice, and not a single Bus Driver/ Taxi Driver on your list. Seems legit.

I highly doubt we have a Blackmailer. I feel certain it is a Consort, and an Escort on the Town side too.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:14 PM
Godfather
Taxi Driver
Consort

Electromaniac

Citizen
Investigator
Lookout
Doctor
Escort
Vigilante
Bus Driver
Citizen
Citizen

My prediction.

deathworlds
January 27th, 2014, 08:19 PM
Tomarrow I will give a better explination.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:20 PM
Tomarrow I will give a better explination.

No. Explain now damn it. We need this info now.

deathworlds
January 27th, 2014, 08:22 PM
I simply cannot.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:23 PM
I simply cannot.

Cuz u scum with PoD.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:23 PM
Cuz u scum with PoD.

Actually... you probably are a legit Town. Just being stupid.

deathworlds
January 27th, 2014, 08:27 PM
I'm going to risk quoting my feedback.

You were blackmailed. Claim that you saw someone visit powerofdeath, without revealing it's a blackmail.

You were blackmailed. You can't claim any night feedback even if it's fake or not.

You were blackmailed. You can't claim any night feedback even if it's fake or not.

You were blackmailed. Do not claim or fake any night feedback.

You were driven by a vehicle.

You were driven by a vehicle.

You were charged.

You were roleblocked.

You were healed.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:28 PM
I'm going to risk quoting my feedback.

Hmmm...

Time 2 think on new info and use logic and reasoning to determine all the answers to life as we know it.

deathworlds
January 27th, 2014, 08:29 PM
And to clear things up I roleblocked numbertwo.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:31 PM
And to clear things up I roleblocked numbertwo.

Time 2 rethink erry thing now.

deathworlds
January 27th, 2014, 08:31 PM
The scum know something about PoD.

PowerofDeath

deathworlds
January 27th, 2014, 08:32 PM
For future refrence in all games, if I say I know somthing you don't. I probably mean it.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:35 PM
I undastand now.

Godfather
Consort
Blackmailer

Electromaniac

Citizen
Investigator
Lookout
Doctor
Escort
Bus Driver
Citizen
Citizen

U see, in my prediction, the Bus Driver bussed deathworlds with deathworlds as he had no reads on N1, as such he simply wasted his action.

Dat explains the 2 bus drivings.

Logik.

2gud4u

Am I missing anything?

Powerofdeath

Orpz
January 27th, 2014, 08:36 PM
N2 is not an SK then. But then again, Deathworlds was charged and he roleblocked N2.

deathworlds
January 27th, 2014, 08:36 PM
The 8 blackmails.

deathworlds
January 27th, 2014, 08:38 PM
If you see in my posts I was TRYING to hint at a blackmailer.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:39 PM
The 8 blackmails.

RLVG getting the point across to you that you were blackmailed.

ika
January 27th, 2014, 08:40 PM
I undastand now.

Godfather
Consort
Blackmailer

Electromaniac

Citizen
Investigator
Lookout
Doctor
Escort
Bus Driver
Citizen
Citizen

U see, in my prediction, the Bus Driver bussed deathworlds with deathworlds as he had no reads on N1, as such he simply wasted his action.

Dat explains the 2 bus drivings.

Logik.

2gud4u

Am I missing anything?

Powerofdeath

im still slightly confused about sevral things but it makes enough sense atm to go with. but this still doesnt clear n2 form being anything atm but counterwagon go!

powerofdeath

deathworlds
January 27th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Well thats stupid. I thought there was a drug dealer because of that. .-.

Oh well, I hope I'm not the only person in FM history to die because I refused to obey the black mail.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:42 PM
If you see in my posts I was TRYING to hint at a blackmailer.

Me wasn't taking it into account. Me shall fix this in this game and future games.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:44 PM
Well thats stupid. I thought there was a drug dealer because of that. .-.

Oh well, I hope I'm not the only person in FM history to die because I refused to obey the black mail.

FM18 I think.

The one where I was FM Morgan. With Brave New World and stuff. Like two or three ppl died from it.

deathworlds
January 27th, 2014, 08:46 PM
Well that makes me feel better.

ika
January 27th, 2014, 08:47 PM
FM18 I think.

The one where I was FM Morgan. With Brave New World and stuff. Like two or three ppl died from it.

yes fm 18, clems game. good god do i still hate that game for the sole purpouse of my role.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:47 PM
Orpz, Citrus, u two little white kids need 2 say sumthin.

Citrus
January 27th, 2014, 08:49 PM
Whoa wut, well that's the weirdest feedback I've ever seen.

PowerOfDeath

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:49 PM
Whoa wut, well that's the weirdest feedback I've ever seen.

PowerOfDeath

Make some significant contribution other than a sheep vote scum.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:51 PM
U lily white crackers. Get da fuq baq her and contribut

Orpz
January 27th, 2014, 08:53 PM
i got my eye on u citrus. ur scummy

anyways my post took a while because i was extensively checking the setup to try to figure out wats up with the neutral feedbacks. does rbing a EM get u charged? its weird that there r no SK/Int kills, and Deathworlds rb'd N2 and got charged.

Deathworlds, who r u rbing tonite?

powerofdeath

BM convinced me. PoD's trying to pull a gambit or something.

deathworlds
January 27th, 2014, 08:55 PM
I'm most likely going to die. As a townie I will gladly die to give the town more knowledge

Knowledge is power.

I'm going to let the other people vote on who I should role block.

Say -vote [PLAYER NAME]

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:57 PM
I'm most likely going to die. As a townie I will gladly die to give the town more knowledge

Knowledge is power.

I'm going to let the other people vote on who I should role block.

Say -vote [PLAYER NAME]

-vote Citrus/#2

Me no like Citrus. Me thinkz he iz skumz. #2 is cuz he might be EM.

one of dem 2. Idc whom.

Orpz
January 27th, 2014, 08:58 PM
Citrus is more likely Mafia, N2 is more likely NK imo

Orpz
January 27th, 2014, 08:58 PM
we should totally derail this lynch train and go for Citrus instead

Citrus

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:59 PM
Citrus is more likely Mafia, N2 is more likely NK imo

Stop postin obv filler shit bruh. I know dis, and if someone else can't figur it out den dey dum.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 08:59 PM
we should totally derail this lynch train and go for Citrus instead

Citrus

Tryin 2 sav Maf buddy. Noted.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 09:00 PM
Bahkieh, get yo ass in here.

Orpz
January 27th, 2014, 09:02 PM
Tryin 2 sav Maf buddy. Noted.

no u r

citrus is 2 scummy 2 ignore n u dont want to pressure him?

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 09:03 PM
no u r

citrus is 2 scummy 2 ignore n u dont want to pressure him?

Cuz we ned 2 get pod.

deathworlds
January 27th, 2014, 09:04 PM
Blackmail suicide is not on the OoO, when does it take place?

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2014, 09:06 PM
me needz 2 go sleep naow

Orpz
January 27th, 2014, 09:07 PM
Cuz we ned 2 get pod.

i think citrus should be thoroughly pressured as well tho

mayb i will switch back, depending on his rebuttal

wat say u citrus

powerofdeath
January 27th, 2014, 09:09 PM
Lol... L-3 again. Too busy studying for midterms. I am trying to think if I should ask for replacement.

Azuriae
January 27th, 2014, 09:12 PM
Thanks for fixing that up.

Anyway, are we still waiting for Deathworlds?

A blackmailer is possible in this setup, could that be it?
Not sure on which timezone Deathworlds is.

Aw man.
I knew we should have considered it; you most definitely should have kept silent about it.
I also died to the Blackmailer in FM18, when I had a 50% chance to die since one of the feedbacks was drugged. :(

powerofdeath
January 27th, 2014, 09:13 PM
Okay so. I will not claim roleblocked UNLESS I was roleblocked. I dont know why you think I am just going to claim roleblocked. Why do you all think there is a consort?

Beside, the escort/consort revealed that he roleblocked N2. If I was roleblocked and flip vigilante, you all can just lynch this consort. 1 for 1 is a very good ratio for town.

I will be shooting tonight.

As for the blackmail/drug, why would the mafia want to frame me and get my lynched if I was the mafia.

deathworlds
January 27th, 2014, 09:14 PM
Something unusual I found on the sign up pages.

I guess this is the signups we need. I'll start the game in two hours in case someone wants to join and have a chance since it's not first come first serve.
Once the game thread has been posted, signups are closed and everyone will receive a rolecard.

Apache - Investigator
Slaol - Mayor
Ika - Jester
Azuriae - Godfather
Dagaen - Taxi Driver
Citrus - Taxi Driver
Orpz - Bus Driver
Numbertwo - Bus Driver
powerofdeath - Bus Driver
Bahkieh - Citizen
deathworlds - Detective
TheDarkestLight - Veteran
Frog - Bus Driver

powerofdeath
January 27th, 2014, 09:18 PM
I dislike how hard TDL instantly became active and is pushing this train on me when he lurked day 1.

TheDarkestlight

powerofdeath
January 27th, 2014, 09:20 PM
If I come back and see that I cant shake off those votes, I will request a replacement because I cant defend myself if I am almost never here.

powerofdeath
January 27th, 2014, 09:20 PM
Going to bed, goodnight.

Orpz
January 27th, 2014, 09:32 PM
guys get citrus

powerofdeath
January 27th, 2014, 09:36 PM
Citrus

For you Orpz, I will.

Orpz
January 27th, 2014, 09:38 PM
Citrus

For you Orpz, I will.

ty

Azuriae
January 27th, 2014, 10:16 PM

2 Taxi Drivers and 4 Bus Drivers.
Sounds legit.

Also, I'm holding my vote for now, but so far It's pointing towards PoD.

Bahkieh
January 27th, 2014, 10:42 PM
Citrus

Lets have PoD prove who he says he is.

deathworlds
January 27th, 2014, 11:14 PM
I really hope this day doesn't end in a mislynch. I could die.

Citrus
January 27th, 2014, 11:20 PM
That redirection lynch. Do you guys really think I'd be obviously scummy as scum?

I'm a citizen. I'm perfectly willing to help PoD test his vig claim.

I win ties with mafia, but too bad the cat's out of the bag - at least there's more citizens to bag cats with :D

Orpz
January 27th, 2014, 11:25 PM
unconvinced

Orpz
January 27th, 2014, 11:26 PM
Do you guys really think I'd be obviously scummy as scum?

wat r we fosing u for?

Citrus
January 27th, 2014, 11:37 PM
wat r we fosing u for?

Not being incredibly active?

Orpz
January 27th, 2014, 11:43 PM
Not being incredibly active?

untru

Citrus
January 27th, 2014, 11:54 PM
untru

Then I'm unaware

Numbertwo
January 27th, 2014, 11:56 PM
guys. Numbertwo claimed roleblocked so he must be neutral killer. Numbertwo

Numbertwo
January 27th, 2014, 11:58 PM
Frog Frog is a confirmed mafia imo, slaol is also pretty suspicious.

Orpz
January 28th, 2014, 12:11 AM
Then I'm unaware

being scummy

Orpz
January 28th, 2014, 12:12 AM
powerofdeath

Whatever. Citrus had an okay defense and was aware there was pressure. I don't believe his claim, but citizen claimers aren't always scum.

That blackmail + PoD's eagerness to claim makes me believe he's pulling a gambit.

Numbertwo
January 28th, 2014, 12:15 AM
the electromaniac will probably shock me tonight. You should probably not roleblock me unless you want uss both to die.

Orpz
January 28th, 2014, 12:17 AM
the electromaniac will probably shock me tonight. You should probably not roleblock me unless you want uss both to die.

scummy

RLVG
January 28th, 2014, 12:23 AM

The blackmail would have to prevent them saying anything in that case.
Votes shouldn't be influenced though.

does rbing a EM get u charged

No? Why would you think so?

Blackmail suicide is not on the OoO, when does it take place?

It'll happen end of day and revealed during start of the following day.

Oh no, someone found out my troll setup with a non-existant Jester, 6x drivers and a veteran.

Numbertwo
January 28th, 2014, 12:29 AM
scummy

Okay then roleblock me and then we will have another 2 townies dead. im assuming that's what you want. I think it's pretty obvious that im not a killing role anyway.

Apache
January 28th, 2014, 01:15 AM
Hey guys im currently on my phone i will post my view on this all in some h

Frog
January 28th, 2014, 03:15 AM
*Inquisitive Ocelot approaches the bench, somewhat distracted by the activity of grooming his fur*

-Is it strange or normal for 3 players to have claimed a role today? (4 if you include Bahkieh's attempt at mystery) By this logic, assuming the benefit of the doubt, and claiming myself as town, there is only room for three more town players. I will elaborate
Citrus - Citizen gambit
Deathworlds - Escort
PoD - Vigilante
Bahkieh - a role that can be confirmed
Frog - as all the animals
Apache - I just like this dude, there's not a single scum vibe about him
Town Member X - Bus Driver? or Drug Dealer Message?
Town Member X - 2nd Bus Driver? or Drug Dealer Message?
Town Member X - Doctor
Town Member X - Electromaniac
Town Member X - Mafia 1
Town Member X - Mafia 2
Town Member X - Mafia 3

At least to me, I believe this is the true setup with my nonsensical guesses for the sake of filling int the blanks

Godfather -
Drug Dealer -
??? -

Serial Killer (not the drug-induced Electromaniac) -

Important - Citizen - Citrus
Invest 1 - Investigator Dead
Invest 2 - Detective -
Prot - Bus Driver -
Prot - Escort - Deathworlds
Killing - Vigilante - Power of Death
Random -
Random -
Citizen -

The point is, I think Deathwords was given drugs last night that made him see a lot of hallucinations.

My vote remains the same.