PDA

View Full Version : Spamming strategy

louiswill
January 23rd, 2014, 11:44 AM
Nazi and weenie eggs are kind out dated.

They are like for 70s'.

What is your choice of the newest and coolest spam?

I'd use some industrial symble...like this

http://www.colourbox.com/preview/5719076-813033-set-of-icons-pollution-industrial-hazardous.jpg

Frog
January 23rd, 2014, 11:50 AM
Whenever I see certain players, I spam the following message. For example, if I see WaffleSenpai join my lobby, I will spam this:

"Hello WaffleSenpai, I am young moderately attractive American boy and I would like to let you know that I watch you everyday and chuckle to myself because of how value you are at games. I hope one day you can teach me something valuable."

And then he spams a response:

"Hello Frog, I am old and wise and extremely sexy and I know you watch me everyday and I just want to let you know I appreciate how much you value me. Hopefully one day you can get on my level and we can be valuable together."

Spamming a message is much more interesting because it forces people to read the ridiculous statement. Whereas, spamming one symbol is juvenile.

louiswill
January 23rd, 2014, 11:56 AM
Whenever I see certain players, I spam the following message. For example, if I see WaffleSenpai join my lobby, I will spam this:

"Hello WaffleSenpai, I am young moderately attractive American boy and I would like to let you know that I watch you everyday and chuckle to myself because of how value you are at games. I hope one day you can teach me something valuable."

And then he spams a response:

"Hello Frog, I am old and wise and extremely sexy and I know you watch me everyday and I just want to let you know I appreciate how much you value me. Hopefully one day you can get on my level and we can be valuable together."

Spamming a message is much more interesting because it forces people to read the ridiculous statement. Whereas, spamming one symbol is juvenile.

Agreed. content matters a lot.

Orpz
January 23rd, 2014, 01:28 PM
"www.sc2mafia.com"

hopefully trolls come and register so the demand for cj 3 will rise

Voss
January 23rd, 2014, 01:48 PM
will try that right now.

RLVG
January 23rd, 2014, 02:02 PM
What is your choice of the newest and coolest spam?

Finding a harmless overflow glitch, I send byte messages instead of intellectual words or flooding the entire screen with numbers.
Did that in a MMO once, lol.

Otherwise, try to be very intelligent with decent grammar and try to act like you're a doctorate-something that know what you're talking about while you don't so everyone get OCD. It's in between the line of "stupid pointless annoying messages", "trolling" and "education".