PDA

View Full Version : Is using ALT+xxx codes cheating?

rjg4242
January 22nd, 2014, 02:27 PM
For instance n1 crier.

Crier: ∞δ♥⌡ This is my code to confirm im crier!

Frog
January 22nd, 2014, 02:37 PM
I don't see how this is cheating. In fact I was in a game where someone tried that and I used the same code as the crier.

rjg4242
January 22nd, 2014, 02:39 PM
haha nice, if the code is long enough it might not be replicable though.

louiswill
January 22nd, 2014, 02:50 PM
does it help anything anyway though?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

ika
January 22nd, 2014, 02:52 PM
does it help anything anyway though?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

yes put on trial, post code, your crier.

otherwise soneone can claim it and live for another day

kyle1234513
January 22nd, 2014, 02:54 PM
i wouldnt see it as cheating so long as its only used by that one person for its own intended purpose. so long as it isnt a method of communication between 2 players going into the game together.

i do something similar with my chewbacca defense macro.

AppleyNO
January 22nd, 2014, 03:13 PM
Lol, who CCs a Crier?

louiswill
January 22nd, 2014, 07:20 PM
Lol, who CCs a Crier?

I totally do occasionally. lol

The_Watcher
January 23rd, 2014, 03:08 AM
i wouldnt see it as cheating so long as its only used by that one person for its own intended purpose. so long as it isnt a method of communication between 2 players going into the game together.

>2014
>even mentioning chewbacca defense

Xentios
January 23rd, 2014, 03:13 AM

They can use skype why bother to use signals in game :P

Helz
January 23rd, 2014, 05:11 AM
I dont see how using a code that you created in game could be called cheating at all. You can use alt and type the code on your number pad to create special characters by the way.

If its a code made out of game I would call it cheating. By out of game I do not mean the character map or copy+paste.

MrMostache
January 23rd, 2014, 08:43 AM
I dont see how using a code that you created in game could be called cheating at all. You can use alt and type the code on your number pad to create special characters by the way.

If its a code made out of game I would call it cheating. By out of game I do not mean the character map or copy+paste.
Welll, jailor forcing people to read their role cards was considered cheating at one point. Reading role cards is within the game limits.

Orpz
January 23rd, 2014, 08:46 AM
Welll, jailor forcing people to read their role cards was considered cheating at one point. Reading role cards is within the game limits.

mfw all role cards r on the top of the screen

Hollercaust
January 25th, 2014, 05:53 AM
Chewbacca Defense! Yes♥ xD