View Full Version : Missing: You were doused message

cattack
January 18th, 2014, 07:26 PM
Arsonist options:
Ignition kills targets targets on
Ignition always kills on
Night immunity on
Target knows they are doused ON!

Day 5: There are 4 people remaining. 1 Silencer, 1 Dragon Head, 1 Doctor, 1 Arsonist. The arsonist just burned the night before. -skip lynch
Night 5: Godfather attacks the Arsonist. Arsonist douses the DH, Silencer silences Arso, Doctor heals the arsonist. Arsonist did not get a message that he was doused, only the godfather. Nobody dies
Day 6: -skip lynch
Night 6: Dragon Head burns, taking the doctor with him, as a bonus the doctor also gets cremated. Doctor tries to heal the arsonist but the setup doesn't allow it. Silencer blackmails the Arsonist. The arsonist burns as well.

Conclusion:
How did the arsonist burn when he didn't get a message that he was doused in the first place? I know it's intended that the ignitions kills targetS' targetS. Meaning I was suppose to die cause I got doused when the Dragon Head first visited me. But a arsonist can always see that they are doused even if it's not in the setup (witch/bus driver).

Also, apparently a doused lookout does not kill his target when ignited. The lookout visits a doctor when ignited yet he survived. Probably the same reason he doesn't die to a veteran alerting? He just stays outside, watching.

AppleyNO
January 19th, 2014, 10:14 AM
Without looking at the replay, I want to say this is working as intended.

DH(doused) -> Doctor -> Arsonist <- Silencer
This was the visiting tree, and as you said, "Ignition kills the Target's Target. The Doctor, who burned, targeted the Arsonist.

Dark.Revenant
January 19th, 2014, 12:14 PM
No, this is a bug. It'll be fixed soon.

AppleyNO
January 19th, 2014, 12:25 PM
No, this is a bug. It'll be fixed soon.

Awesome.