PDA

View Full Version : Coward's Clutch

cxx
January 11th, 2014, 08:26 AM
...seems to be a new achievement. Since it's somehow flesh-coloured it seems to be MM-, Jester- or Mafia-related.

Does anyone know how to get it? It's not in the wiki.

cattack
January 12th, 2014, 03:12 AM
How do you know it's there? Did you get it in a game? How about you upload a replay from it? I'd be curious to see it.

cxx
January 12th, 2014, 03:57 AM
Because I saw someone who had it.

Possibly it's not implemented yet, so tell me if so, then I can report that guy for bank hacking.

Gyver
January 12th, 2014, 06:50 AM
Because I saw someone who had it.

Possibly it's not implemented yet, so tell me if so, then I can report that guy for bank hacking.

I haven't heard anything about it so you should probably submit the report for bank hacking. Usually the wiki gets updated before the game for achievements.

http://wiki.sc2mafia.com/index.php?title=Achievements

cxx
January 12th, 2014, 07:18 AM
I really doubt that, that player had 693 points, 13 wins, 28 games played.
2 achievements: Last of Kin, Coward's Clutch

Why would he hack himself a random achievement and nothing else?

Gyver
January 12th, 2014, 07:25 AM
I just checked:
"cowards clutch" "the joker" "just like 'Nam" are new achieves but I don't know how to get them yet.

cattack
January 12th, 2014, 07:50 AM
"Just like Nam" sounds like a achievement you need to be a Veteran for. Vietnam Veteran. As for the joker, perhaps another Jester related achievement?

powerofdeath
January 12th, 2014, 08:09 AM
"Just like Nam" sounds like a achievement you need to be a Veteran for. Vietnam Veteran. As for the joker, perhaps another Jester related achievement?

Just like Nam is when Vet kill specific # of scums I believe.

cattack
January 12th, 2014, 08:39 AM
Just like Nam is when Vet kill specific # of scums I believe.

That or just kill a certain amount of people? Why was this achievement in ingame when I had 6 visitors on night 1 as a veteran. The slaughter was immense, 'Just like Nam'.

Slaol
January 12th, 2014, 09:59 AM
Cowards clutch is the achievement for a redirected kill caused by a Beguiler.
The Joker is for a Jester (and possibly Exec too) that survive to see a "No one wins" scenario meaning they do not win but everyone else dies.

cxx
January 12th, 2014, 01:19 PM
Redirected to the attacker himself just like BD? Or not necessarily?

Good idea for the Joker achievement!

Arrow
January 12th, 2014, 04:44 PM
Probably. If a beguiler is hiding behind someone, and that someone goes to kill the Beguiler that night, the attacker is now targeting himself for death, at which point the Beguiler will asphyxiate them. This is the same condition with which the Bus Driver runs someone over.

Obviously, if the kill role is night immune, the Beguiler can't kill them.

Aydan
May 21st, 2014, 06:07 PM
Coward's Clutch is for 50 points. It requires Beguiler / Deceiver hide behind attacker that targets him. The attacker will die by asphyxiation.

I attach the replay (I wasn't this lucky Deceiver).