PDA

View Full Version : Day VII: The Final Breaking Point

Elixir
October 4th, 2011, 02:50 AM
Night VI:

InFamous 2: The Red Soundtrack - [Track 22/22] - The Final Piece (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OOZzRjMw60#ws)
(You know the drill refresh till you see it)

"The Final Breaking Point"

The morning of the seventh day was a morning of horror for the militia of New Marais.

Firstly, Emerald was found mutilated in the park. Her body appeared to have been attacked ruthlessly by an animal. She was found in religious attire, still clutching her holy bible... a page with an enlightening passage of the miracles of Christianity bookmarked. Yet, hers was not the only religious death this past night...

Thelmas's body is still being pieced together. She was found in her home... to an extent. Her body was in shards all over the room. It was obvious she was frozen alive and then hit with something, breaking the block of ice into shards... with her along with it.

Matthew was another victim of the night... the Militia had finally caught on that these storms were no freak accidents... someone or something was maliciously conjouring them to wreak havoc all over the city. Matthew lay dead in the street after falling victim to a vicious Ionic Storm.

[skip to 1:40 in the track]

The days of Bertrand's Legacy had passed. His war between Conduits and Humans had taken a massive toll on both sides, and now with only 10 people remaining alive from the original 36 that attended the forum but a week ago this war was about to reach it's climax.

Cole MacGrath sat in the room knowing that he was never going to let this bunch of psychotic self righteous bastards stop him from getting the power he needed to stop the inevitable return of the beast... Some may say the loss of Zeke and Lucy was affecting him more than he believed... he was losing the last bit pieces of his humanity calling down storms the likes of which strike fear into the hearts of all who witness them.

Power... No matter the cost.

Today was the day the fate of New Marais would be decided.

The Beast’s Location is Unknown.

Day VII will end at 7:30pm AEST Wednesday the 5th of October. - Follow this Link to see it in your time: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=7%3A30+pm+GMT%2B10+October+5

Ensure that this has Day Light Savings time off.

It will only take 6 votes to lynch. VOTE CAREFULLY.

Last Wills:

Emerald:

velma lied about being roleblocked yesterday:
neither thelma or i received a vest. since delores had no incentive to lie and we weren't driven as well, she must have been roleblocked. the graverobber is the only possible roleblocker left and he can't block both delores and velma. velma is either culted, the disguiser or both.

i went to recruit chris tonight. if i die from a mismason, he is student (he cannot be mafia because i didn't die from a mismason in n2). if i don't, he is citizen (all powerroles are accounted for and there is no benigm neutral left). also, if i die from a single attack, you know that rosenberg didn't heal me although i specifically requested him to: cult or disguiser.

good luck, although i believe this town to be doomed. take down the reapers! townies are better off dead than mindlessly following this abomination.

Thelma:

Since he was a little boy he had been teased about his name, and his size. The runt of the litter and the disappointment of his parents, he found one source of happiness. God.
His reverence got him through hard times, but his parents did not. His dad died a Gambling addict, his mother in a insane asylum.
He became a wealthy man, but gave his money to charity. During these hard times he remained the quiet fellow, but he contributed to society.

When the Great High Preist Emerald came to invite him into the priesthood. He gladly joined.

N3:gladys
N4:

Matthew:

-give gun NorthStar

You paranoid fucks, what did I tell you. But you guys rather trust a known Conduit then humble old me.

Members of the Militia Forum:

Jesse
Roger
Jerry
Thomas
Gladys
Chris
Alan
Rosenberg
Ralph
Velma

Graveyard:

Verna: (Medic): Found dead on the sidewalk with premature Rigor Mortis. [Night I]
Joshua: (Citizen): Found dead in his home with a massive glacier in his chest. [Night I]
Yvette: (Stripper): Shot in the head by the firing squad [Day II]
Jimmy: (Detective): Found thrown through a working television in an apartment stripped of power. [Night II]
Timothy: (Citizen): Repeatedly shot in the chest with a Militia Standard Issue Rifle. [Night II]
Patrick: (Lucy Kuo [MacGrath]): Blasted in the neck by a concealable Militia Revolver [Day III]
Faye: (Janitor [Vermaak 88]): Blasted in the neck by a concealable Militia Revolver [Day III]
Yolanda: (Citizen): Shot in the head by the firing squad [Day III]
William: (Citizen): Hit by a truck. [Mod Killed] [Day III]
Brian: (Reaper - Investigator): Attempted to be Exorcised with a Cross burnt into his skull, later having his throat slit by a Man with a shard of Ice. [Night III]
Elizabeth:(Citizen): Found in multiple pieces in her home following an electrical explosion. [Night III]
Steve: (Framer [Vermaak 88]): Found in the Militia Forum Room with a gunshot wound to the head. [Night III]
Candice: (Soul of The Beast): Shot by the firing squad only to dematerialize right before everyone’s eyes. [Day IV]
Joseph Bertrand: (Joseph Bertrand): Found dead on the street with a bullet in his chest from a Militia Standard Issue Rifle [Night IV]
Amber (Investigator): Found tied to a fence with evidence of electrocution. [Night IV]
Theodore (Cop): Found encased in a block of ice. Had died before it could be thawed. [Night IV]
Jane: (? ? ? ? ?): ? ? ? [Night IV]
Nina: (Coroner): Shot in the head by the firing squad [Day V]
Janet (Reaper - Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]): Found Dead in Phillips home, cut to ribbons by a maniac... followed shortly by having their mind frozen. [Night V]
Phllip (Citizen): Found Dead in his home, cut to ribbons by a maniac. [Night V]
Sonya (Sasha): Found near the entrance to the sewers with a gunshot wound to the head. [Night V]
Delores (Armorsmith): Struck by an Ionic Storm [Night V]
Olga (Spree Killer): Shot in the head by the firing squad [Day VI]
Emerald (Priest): Mutilated and left for dead in the park... clutching a holy bible. [Night VI]
Matthew (Citizen): Struck by an Ionic Storm. [Night VI]
Thelma (Priest): Found in ice shards scattered throughout her home. [Night VI]

Role List:

Cole MacGrath [MacGrath]
Random Conduit [MacGrath]

Enforcer [Vermaak 88]
Random Conduit [Vermaak 88]

Reaper Leader

Militia Extremist
Medic
Random Power Town
Random Power Town
Random Power Town
Citizen

3 Random Town Roles have been accounted for.
1 Random Conduit [Vermaak 88] has been accounted for.
2 Random Neutrals have been accounted for.
The Random Killing Neutral has been accounted for.
There has been 1 role cleaned. Therefore, there will be 1 more role in the roles list than there are players.

Random Conduit: Disguiser, Conduit, Enforcer, Janitor, Consort, Grave Robber, Framer, Consigliere, Drug Dealer
Random Neutral: Amnesiac, Executioner, Jester, Student, Witch
Random Killing Neutral: Serial Killer, Nix the Pyromaniac, Laroche, Leader of the Rebels, Spree Killer
Random Power Town: Cop, Investigator, Coroner, Militia Extremist, Stripper, Medic, Gunsmith, Armorsmith, Bodyguard, Priest, Detective, Lookout, Bus Driver, Jailor, Veteran

Chris
October 4th, 2011, 02:52 AM
Conduits of New Marais, I come to you at a most desperate hour. Sasha, our previous leader was your enemy. I am not Sasha and I propose a truce between our clans to unite against this town. I beg you please calculate the math. If I die, neither of you stand a chance on your own, I have one of each mafia with me today, if I die then 50/50 says they die too. Jerry, you are an exposed mafia, I know who you are. Jesse, you have no more role options to claim to hide. Gladys, you attacked a priest. And Disguiser, I know who you are, only a matter of time before the town knows too. If we do not unite as one force, we will all fail to achieve victory. But hope remains. If we unite under one banner, we can still win. I will be recruiting Orange and Red Mafia from here on out so we can win together. Scum of New Marais, we can co-exist with each other, but this town has decided to kill us off. The town is the real enemy, join me and we can out vote them. Town has come close to victory, but it shall not be this day!

Our first priority is the Bus Driver so none of us gets swapped and gets run over.

-Vote Velma

Alan
October 4th, 2011, 02:57 AM
Let's just end this.

-vote Velma

Alan
October 4th, 2011, 02:57 AM
Velma (2) - Chris, Alan

Jerry
October 4th, 2011, 03:14 AM
obviously I've been wrong about Velma beeing culted...

Thomas
October 4th, 2011, 03:34 AM
why didnt we lynch chris Gog damn he is gayest loser of gaytopia

you're ass would have been fried like fried chicken

bcuse i shot culp leader ahahha

student is broken

Thomas
October 4th, 2011, 03:35 AM
-vote chris

fuck tha goverment

Gladys
October 4th, 2011, 04:21 AM
-vote Velma

Velma (3) - Chris, Alan, Gladys
Chris (1) - Thomas

Ralph
October 4th, 2011, 04:46 AM
-vote Chris

Chris (2) - Thomas, Ralph

I told you. I told you.

Fsck, I should have healed Emerald anyway. Will people at least believe me about Rosenberg now?

Ralph
October 4th, 2011, 04:48 AM
Every. Single. Freaking. Person. who is not culted needs to vote Chris today, or we lose.

Roger
October 4th, 2011, 04:54 AM
Holy oh damn,
vote Chris NOW

Gladys
October 4th, 2011, 05:01 AM
-smiles and tants his fingers- It's only a matter of time folks. Join the bandwagon, Jerry!

Jerry
October 4th, 2011, 05:06 AM
for the moment i sit and watch, maybe I will stall the day, but for now i need to eat

Jerry
October 4th, 2011, 05:12 AM
but this crazy maniac probably screwed the last night for me, so one may say he deserves it

Gladys
October 4th, 2011, 05:35 AM
-laughs maniacally and adjusts his glasses- Jerry would it help if I told you the current role list in my eyes?..you may be persuaded.

Jerry
October 4th, 2011, 05:44 AM
actually I guess I'm not the one you should persuade right now

Ralph
October 4th, 2011, 05:45 AM
Jesse - Orange enforcer (culted)
Roger - Citizen
Jerry - Red grave robber
Thomas - Vigilante
Gladys - Godfather (culted)
Chris - Cult leader
Alan - Vigilante (culted)
Rosenberg - Orange disguiser
Ralph - Doctor
Velma - Bus driver

Gladys
October 4th, 2011, 05:51 AM
Ralph is almost accurate. :p I would suggest that you vote with me, Jerry, if you want to win.

Rosenberg
October 4th, 2011, 07:51 AM
-Vote: Chris
Let's speed this along.

Rosenberg
October 4th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Chris (4) - Thomas, Ralph, Roger, Rosenberg

Rosenberg
October 4th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Chris, how did you find the cult leader?

Alan
October 4th, 2011, 08:00 AM
Why so determinate to lose, Rosenberg?

Alan
October 4th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Derp. I was waiting for you to answer but apparently you're not going to, so: do you really think everyone don't know you're the disguiser and acting as a town will make you win?

Anyone with a brain knows it since Day V, and today the one without a brain knows it too.

I tried to help you yesterday by making up a perfect case of Ralph being the disguiser but you refused my help.

Can you explain to me what you're trying to pull off alone? I'm curious.

Ralph
October 4th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Just to make it clear, if both members of a mafia team get culted, that mafia loses. In your role cards, you'll see that one of your objectives is to kill all reapers.

So anybody who isn't culted right now but fails to vote against Chris is playing against his or her own faction.

Alan
October 4th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Just to make it clear, if both members of a mafia team get culted, that mafia loses. In your role cards, you'll see that one of your objectives is to kill all reapers.

So anybody who isn't culted right now but fails to vote against Chris is playing against his or her own faction.

Can you explain to me how killing a dangerous power role that maybe still have a vest is against their faction objectives?

Alan
October 4th, 2011, 08:53 AM

Can you explain to me how killing a dangerous town power role that maybe still have a vest is against their faction objectives?

Fixed*

Ralph
October 4th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Because if they kill anybody but Chris, the cult gains the majority of votes in the game and wins.

Losing is against their faction objectives.

Alan
October 4th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Because if they kill anybody but Chris, the cult gains the majority of votes in the game and wins.

They can still kill me at night.

Would you like to explain to me how they're gonna win alone, with a doctor and a maybe-vested bus driver alive? I could argue that's against their faction objectives too because they're going to lose, no matter what.

Alan
October 4th, 2011, 09:11 AM

They can still kill him at night.

Would you like to explain to me how they're gonna win alone, with a doctor and a maybe-vested bus driver alive? I could argue that's against their faction objectives too because they're going to lose, no matter what.

Note: posting from work is not recommended.

Velma
October 4th, 2011, 09:40 AM
-vote Chris

DID NOT LIE ABOUT BEING CULTED

Delores Vested me, LIKE SHE SAID SHE WOULD, the night before I died. All people voting for me are cult, obviously, night Chris.

Velma
October 4th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Chris (5) - Thomas, Ralph, Roger, Rosenberg, Velma

L-1 Chris

Velma
October 4th, 2011, 09:43 AM
RALPH! DONT HEAL ME, I"M BUSSING YOU AND KEEPING YOU SAFE, HEAL ANOTHER TOWN.

Velma
October 4th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Jesse and Jerry still need to vote, ONE OF THEM isnt culted, so we can still beat the cult leader.

Jerry
October 4th, 2011, 09:48 AM
You don't get shit done unless I do something, and you know what, i feel like i let this day run some longer :D

Alan
October 4th, 2011, 09:53 AM

Thank you for confirming that you have a vest. One more reason to kill you :D

Jerry
October 4th, 2011, 09:56 AM
oh so you drove me and ralph eh?

Velma
October 4th, 2011, 10:48 AM

Thank you for confirming that you have a vest. One more reason to kill you :D

Lulz, you're not killing me tonight at the very least

Velma
October 4th, 2011, 10:49 AM
oh so you drove me and ralph eh?

I had to make sure Ralph was safe, and you claimed mafia, I had no idea if you were culted or not, and Gladys won't die from a night attack. Nothing personal, best game move

Velma
October 4th, 2011, 10:51 AM
actually, I'm not gonna bus Ralph, I have another plan....

Rosenberg
October 4th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Of course everyone knows I'm the disguiser. Even your perfect case of ralph being disguiser wouldn't have helped when Emerald decided to try to recruit the proven Cult Leader last night. I gave up all pretense of pretending to be town yesterday, honestly.

Even if I did help you, there's no guarantee that I get culted and win. But that's not the biggest thing holding me back. I'm not convinced that there really are members of each mafia as cultists right now.

I think I can benefit from a bit of discussion here, so I'm going to -Unvote.

Alan
October 4th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Even if I did help you, there's no guarantee that I get culted and win. But that's not the biggest thing holding me back. I'm not convinced that there really are members of each mafia as cultists right now.
Both your statements are wrong.

Velma
October 4th, 2011, 12:09 PM
seriously if every mafia cult survives while every town cult suicides tonight like FM3, I'm going to call fucking bullshit.

Gladys
October 4th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Oh Rosenberg...indeed there are.

Chris
October 4th, 2011, 12:27 PM

Let me put it this way, as long as it is possible for me to die at night, Cult will not auto-win without you.

As for who is culted, I can assure you, Jesse is. Recruited him last night. If Jesse would post something to confirm this then you would see.

So killing me will not wipe out half the town for you. And I know that is what you were thinking.

Jesse
October 4th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Rosenberg join me brother!

Gladys
October 4th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Jesse, you should post your vote on Velma.

Jesse
October 4th, 2011, 12:42 PM
You are not my daddy!

Jesse
October 4th, 2011, 12:43 PM
-vote Velma

Thomas
October 4th, 2011, 12:43 PM
blatant homosexual

Gladys
October 4th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Velma (4) - Chris, Alan, Gladys, Jesse
Chris (4) - Thomas, Ralph, Roger, Velma

Getting the point Rosenberg/Jerry?

(The town can't kill at night btw..unless the bus driver does so)

Thomas
October 4th, 2011, 12:45 PM
also i blame this on velma who made me shoot the mayor RIP mayor you will be miss

Jerry
October 4th, 2011, 01:07 PM
also i blame this on velma who made me shoot the mayor RIP mayor you will be miss

Better blame the Masons for siding with the cult when they had the chance to wipe them out

Velma
October 4th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Honestly, you're not culted now, there's no guarantee they'll cult you now

Gladys
October 4th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Lets put it this way: We have no reason to cult the town, They are useless to us.

Chris
October 4th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Honestly, you're not culted now, there's no guarantee they'll cult you now

Remaining mafia are my only threat. I would be stupid not to cult them. Town can't hurt me at night like they can.

Velma
October 4th, 2011, 01:17 PM
me and ralph will effectively work to screw with your culting.

hence why you want to kill me

Jesse
October 4th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Girl picture.

Jesse
October 4th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Did you realize that forum mafia is quite boring without Zane? I miss him :(

Chris
October 4th, 2011, 01:28 PM

Yes, I can't afford you messing us up. Ralph I can deal with, if he blocks my recruit tonight, I can have the Grave Robber get Sonyas ability and double recruit with me the following night after killing Ralph.

Gladys
October 4th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Don't mind me if I fall asleep.

Ralph
October 4th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Unculted mafia: if you side with the cult because you expect to get recruited, you are playing against your own faction. That is game throwing.

If you side with the cult because you think it gives your team a better chance to win, you're making a huge mistake.

Chris
October 4th, 2011, 03:08 PM
And killing me and loosing half their team isn't game throwing in Towns favor?

Mafia don't stand a chance on their own. They can throw the game 2 ways.

1- by killing me and making town win

2- by joining me in hopes that I keep my word and recruit them.

At least by joining me they win. What does helping you give them? Then they would 100% be playing to loose.

Ralph
October 4th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Day 5, reply 135

By the way, in Auckmid's thread about day timing, I said that shortening day lengths in the endgame favors the faction currently in the lead.

That faction is the cult at the moment, and I'm definitely feeling the time constraint getting in the way of us making the right lynch.

Day 5, reply 175

Mafia does not matter right now! They are weak and will only weaken. Cult is strong and grows stronger. It's as simple as that.

Day 6, reply 92

Killing Olga tonight leaves our future in the hands of the mafia. I'm not a fan of that proposal.

Day 6, reply 99

I also don't count on the mafia to fight the cult for us, even if it really ought to be in their best interest.

Here's the mafia's logic right now: "We're next after the cult. If we take care of the cult for the town, they'll come after us next. So we might as well leave the cult alive for now and hope that we make it through to the aftermath." Same reason they're not going to take care of the spree killer for us.

If you can't tell, I'm pretty frustrated right now.

Ralph
October 4th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Playing to join the cult is playing to lose. Playing to kill the cult is playing for the only chance they have left.

If they get culted because they can't avoid it, fine. But if they get culted because they TRIED to get culted, that's betraying their own team. Traitors are not winners. Period.

Gladys
October 4th, 2011, 03:12 PM
As Chris says..the mafia's pretty screwed. Basically it's a no-win situation. If they listen to what you have to say, Ralph, they will die by the town's voting power in the aftermath.

Ralph
October 4th, 2011, 03:15 PM
If they vote to kill the cult leader right now, here's how the endgame plays out:

Day end: 1 red, 1 orange mafia left, 4 town, 3 cult.

Night end: 1 red, 1 orange, 2~3 town 1 cult.

Day 7 end: 1 mafia, 2~3 town, 1 cult

Night end: 1 mafia, 1~2 town, 1 cult

...standoff, advantage mafia.

If they don't kill Chris today, the cult is guaranteed to win and the mafia is guaranteed to lose.

Gladys
October 4th, 2011, 03:19 PM
And you're saying that at the night, that the bus driver won't royally screw up the mafia and the medic won't heal their target? That's not biased at all.

Ralph
October 4th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Nobody knows for sure how bud+doc vs. 2 mafia will shake out tonight. Either they guess well or we do. That's the chance I'm willing to take, and it should be the chance they're willing to take, too.

Because letting Chris live is letting the cult win. That's not a chance, that's a guarantee. The mafia will lose if Chris is not killed today. End of story.

Gladys
October 4th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Pretty sure Velma has a vest left and will use it, and that Ralph would heal her too. Even a two-pronged attack by the mafia would not kill her. If they choose a town target, it's highly likely that they will be bussed to death, or end up attacking someone in favor for the town. In what situation does this make the mafia win?

Chris
October 4th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Night 7 end: 1 mafia, 1~2 town, 1 cult

...standoff, advantage mafia.

Wrong, advantage is not in mafia favor.

You would need 3 votes if 2 town are alive. 1mafia + 1cult = 2 votes. = no lynch. But if last cult votes with town, then mafia loose.

If only 1 town left, then it's 1v1v1 and anyone can win depending on vote.

And that doesn't solve the problem with Doc and Bus Driver.

Ralph
October 4th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Ok, if anyone is dumb enough to listen to your dreck, they deserve to lose. It's just too bad they have to drag my team down along with them.

I'm not even going to try arguing this point anymore.

Fact: cult will win, and every other team else will lose, unless Chris dies now.

Thomas
October 4th, 2011, 04:20 PM
except i never told you

i never used my day time shot -DAY TIME SHOT KILL CHRIS

Gladys
October 4th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Nice trolling, btw.

Both daytime shots (there are 2 vigilantes) were used up on Day III on Patrick and Faye.

Elixir
October 4th, 2011, 05:08 PM

Yes, I can't afford you messing us up. Ralph I can deal with, if he blocks my recruit tonight, I can have the Grave Robber get Sonyas ability and double recruit with me the following night after killing Ralph.

Sashas ability cannot be robbed

Ralph
October 4th, 2011, 05:12 PM
If Chris isn't killed today, I'm going to use my anti-culting power tonight to block Chris from recruiting one of the two remaining mafia members. You're going to win as a mafia member or not at all.

Chris
October 4th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Aww. Then I'll have to recruit the last 2 mafia myself. No matters, just takes longer if Ralph get a successful block.

Ok, well if Ralph does want to prolong this game, tonight, Both mafia can kill Ralph. Tomorrow we no lynch then I can start recruiting again. Either way, all living mafia players can win with me.

Ralph
October 4th, 2011, 05:18 PM
You don't understand how this game works, do you?

Chris
October 4th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Yes, I do, as long as it is possible to kill me, I can't auto-win. Thus why I need both mafia culted to win.

Ralph
October 4th, 2011, 05:21 PM
And they need to stay unculted to win. Somehow you're trying to convince them that this is not the case.

Chris
October 4th, 2011, 05:24 PM
And they need to stay unculted to win. Somehow you're trying to convince them that this is not the case.

Elixir, can you please mod interven to proove that getting culted does not = loss in game mechanics. Ralph is trying to lie about it.

Gladys
October 4th, 2011, 05:26 PM
If culted, they will win personally if the cult wins, while the entire mafia team will not. It really goes without saying.

Ralph
October 4th, 2011, 05:32 PM
If culted, they will win personally if the cult wins, while the entire mafia team will not. It really goes without saying.

This. Right now, their allegiance should be to their faction, not to themselves individually.

Chris
October 4th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Yes, and killing off a bus driver who can run them over at night is better than killing me. I can't kill them myself.

Killing the bus driver instead of me is not against their allignment.

Gladys
October 4th, 2011, 05:47 PM
It's all based on assumptions. You can assume that you will be culted, bus driven, etc. But in the end it's up to what they decide best. The mafia members are alone in their faction, and frankly if they want to win they make the decision for their one man teams. It's quite an odd situation.

Ralph
October 4th, 2011, 05:51 PM
and frankly if they want to win they make the decision for their one man teams.

Not true. If they choose to get culted, they'll be letting down Faye, Patrick, and Steve as well.

Gladys
October 4th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Note: They can't choose to be culted. That's not for them to decide.

Gladys
October 4th, 2011, 05:54 PM
But like I said, whatever they decide is up to them, and we can't do a thing about it. If you want to whine and complain about their choices, you can do so until the end.

Ralph
October 4th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Well, no arguments there. I'm just trying to convince them that the best way decision to make is to kill Chris.

I'm more upset with myself and my fellow town than I am with Jerry and Rosenberg.

Gladys
October 4th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Here let me rephrase the views of either way:

1. Town is trying to sway the mafia onto their side to unite against a common enemy
2. Cult is trying sway the mafia onto their side to unite against a common enemy

Do you see how both of our views would pull them against their objective, eliminating ALL OTHER FACTIONS.

Chris
October 4th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Well, I've presented my offer. I don't think I have anything else to add.

I offer peace and a victory to all remaining conduits.

Ralph offers death to all. Even though you get to kill me.

Choose wisely. I can only give you my word that I will do everything in my power to recruit both remaining conduits. Even if that means not recruiting anyone tonight if Velma is still alive, I don't want to recruit a town role and deny the remaining conduit a victiory.

The choice is yours. Life and a victory as a cult member or Death as unculted conduit. Looks like an easy choice to me.

Gladys
October 4th, 2011, 06:06 PM
I'm heading to work now, and I have nothing more to say. I'll be back after the night is over to view the verdict.

Velma
October 4th, 2011, 07:08 PM
BTW Mafia, If cult has majority vote, they win the following day. If I die, they have majority vote and auto-win, YOU DO NOT WIN, AND WILL NOT BE CULTED

Velma
October 4th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Since there is no orange mafia godfather. There is one culted Orange Mafia, and one non. They cannot get off a lynch on the cult.

Red Mafia DOES have a godfather, he's culted, They cannot get off a lynch on the cult.

If there is no lynch on me today, I will bus one mafia, Ralph will anti-cult the other.

Cult Auto-Wins.

If you lynch me, Ralph will try to guess the mafia the cult guesses, and then the cult auto-wins without mafia.

If you lynch Chris, your faction has a chance at winning still as it is now a fair fight, you can get a lynch off, and we dont know what to do essentially

Velma
October 4th, 2011, 07:17 PM
and frankly if they want to win they make the decision for their one man teams.

Not true. If they choose to get culted, they'll be letting down Faye, Patrick, and Steve as well.

Also this, if you guys dont kill the cult, your effectivelty ruining Faye's, Patrick's, and Steve's only chance at winning as well

Chris
October 4th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Well, I give you this Velma. Your arguments are better than Ralphs. However, you have made one mistake in your calculations. The God Father is not culted.

I cannot auto-win as long as my life is in danger during the night. I need to recruit both mafia to remove that danger.

FM1 ended early because cult had armorer giving Vests to cult leader making him invulnerable at night. That is not my case.

Velma
October 4th, 2011, 10:07 PM
You have Gladys, Gladys is godfather

Velma
October 4th, 2011, 10:10 PM
if this day ends with a no lynch im gonna be pissed.

Moreso than if Im lynched even, because then I can just watch and see what happens.

Velma
October 4th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Rosenberg I see yous onlines der. Plz vote Chris kthxbai

Velma
October 4th, 2011, 10:19 PM
ah well, rosenberg fled.

Velma
October 4th, 2011, 10:21 PM
AMBER PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR INSIGHT....wait shes dead

Alan
October 4th, 2011, 10:38 PM
I cannot auto-win as long as my life is in danger during the night. I need to recruit both mafia to remove that danger.

^ This.

Your calculations are wrong Velma.

Velma
October 4th, 2011, 10:44 PM
Gladys admitted to being GF, Jesse is gravedigger.

Alan
October 4th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Gladys admitted to being GF, Jesse is gravedigger.

We don't need to argue, the interested people knows what I'm talking about.

Velma
October 4th, 2011, 11:04 PM
Look just tell me how im wrong.

Rosenberg
October 5th, 2011, 12:43 AM
This situation is silly.

I'll make some sort of decision soon.

Rosenberg
October 5th, 2011, 01:45 AM
I feel like a dick, but I feel like this might give me the best chance to win. I have to side with the Reapers I guess.

Sorry town, Faye, and Steve.

-Vote Velma

Elixir
October 5th, 2011, 01:48 AM
I have to lock this early and I wont be able to night transition for a few days. I have to leave now for an emergency flight to Melbourne.

I'll figure this out when i get back.

Elixir
October 5th, 2011, 08:20 PM
I'm still away.

I want all living players to PM me their final vote.

Once PM'd it is final and cannot be changed. The results will be posted in the night thread when I return, do not treat it as a silent vote as they will all be revealed.

Sorry again, life intervened.

Elixir
October 7th, 2011, 01:14 AM
Still waiting for 3 votes. I'll take last active votes from the thread if i have to in a few hours.