PDA

View Full Version : Day IX: One more shot, another round.

FM Ferengi
January 4th, 2014, 06:15 AM
Day IX: One more Shot, another round.

FM Karn was killed last night. The Cop has both a Last Will and 2 Death Notes alongside their body.

Night 1 Search: FM Vraska

Result: Cole's Conduit

Here lies the final resting place
Of the militia
Purged from this Earth

Gg all. It was fun.
@Vermaaks I'm very happy with how far we were able to go, with the incredible handicaps of afk members
@Nicol Well played sir, you caught me by surprise so major props to you
@Ugin well played, it was fun!
@sifa I'd prefer your win over cole's, but I had to pursue my victory condition to my last breath. Many kudos for you to reaching endgame
@coles conduits the town has lost and scum has triumphed. You nearly snatched victory the past day, but it falls to the little game I set up, so when you can read this the fate of this forum mafia shall be decided. And sorry for killing nissa, I figured it would be good Disguiser WIFOM :p
@town scum 4ever <3

Cole's Conduits Night Action:

-kill FM Karn, send FM Tessebik

Kiora, our two mafia teams have been allied for the past few days. Sure, we've each lied a bit (you about Tamiyo, and Tessebik/Ashiok about roles), but it's been good working with you guys and we see no reason to betray you now (especially when we can, in the process, secure a partial victory for 11 people this game).At Sandruu's house:

Enemy Sifa wants to battle! http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/195.png

Go, Sandruu! http://www.dltk-kids.com/pokemon/adoptions/027.gif

What does Sandruu want to do?
-Sand Attack
-Scratch
-Bite
-Magnitude

Sandruu uses Sand Attack!

Foe Sifa's Accuracy was lowered!

Foe Sifa uses Fire Blast!

Sandruu fainted!

Meanwhile, at Karn's house...

Enemy Karn wants to battle! http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130915222802/fantendo/images/f/f9/Roselia.png

Go, Tessebik and Kiora Atua! http://faqsmedia.ign.com/faqs/image/ani129.gif

http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/ken_sugimori/update1/361.png

What does Tessebik want to do?
-Splash
-Splash
-Splash
-Splash

Foe Karn used Mind Reader!

Foe Karn identified Kiora Atua!

Tessebik used Splash!

But nothing happened!

Kiora Atua used Ice Beam!

It's Super Effective!

Foe Karn fainted!

Kiora Atua gained 300 Exp. Points!

Tessebik gained 300 Exp. Points!

Tessebik leveled up!
-Lvl 20
-Sexiness +30
-Awesomeness +30
-Scumminess +30

What, Tessebik is evolving!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYXqDuIguQ

Congratulations! Your Tessebik evolved into GYARADOS!

Tessebik learned lynch!

Tessebik learned modkill!

Role List:

Cole MacGrath [MacGrath]
Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]
Nix [MacGrath]

Conduit [Vermaak 88]

Random Killing Conduit

Detainer
Random Power Militia
Militia Member

There are 4 more roles in the list than players due to 4 roles being cleaned

Graveyard:

FM Tamiyo(???)[Night I]: Corpse was too burned to make any form of identification. House trashed. [Conduit]
FM Gideon Jura(Bus Driver)[Night I]: Frozen from the waist down and broken into pieces with a hammer. Shot twice in the chest. Bled to death. [Conduit]
FM Glissa Sunseeker(Sasha (Reaper Leader))[Day 2]: Shot in the leg then burnt at the stake, melting into a non descript tar substance.
FM Jace Beleren (Priest)[Night II]: Single bullet wound to the head. Died instantly. [Extremist]
FM Venser (???)[Night II]: Electrocuted then melted to a pool of human components. [Conduit]
FM Ajani Goldmane(Delsin Rowe)[Day III]: Killed by a Firing Squad. [Lynch]
FM Nissa Revane (???)[Night III]: Vanished without a trace [Conduit]
FM Garruk Wildspeaker(Militia Member)[Night III]: Beaten to a pulp with a blunt object then electrocuted [Conduit]
FM Vraska(Lucy Kuo [MacGrath])[Day IV]: Blown up by Rigged c4 [Lynch]
Town House Door(Door)[Day IV]: Blown up by Rigged c4 [Storyline]
FM Jaya Ballard(Militia Member)[Day IV]: Blown up by Rigged c4 [Modkill]
FM Tibalt(Stripper)[Night IV]: Frozen to a wall, and blasted with multiple shotgun rounds [Conduit]
FM Lilianna Vess(Militia Member)[Night IV]: Incinerated by The Beast Defending Cole MacGrath [Beast]
FM Dack Fayden(Extremist)[Night IV]: Utterly Vaporized attempting to Kill the Beast with Conventional Weapons [Beast]
FM Sorin Markov(Medic)[Day V]: Hung at the neck until dead by Joseph Bertrand [Lynch]
FM Baltrice(Willbender)[Day V]: Hung at the neck until dead by Joseph Bertrand [Lynch]
FM Parcher(Medic)[Night V]: Found dead in a warehouse, after what looks like extended interrogation. [Execution]
FM Chandra Naalar(Priest)[Night V]: Found convulsing in an alleyway; died from internal wounds before medical help arrived. [Conduit]
FM Koth(???)[Night V]: His entire house was blown up by a massive energy explosion and then the fragments were frozen, Militia operatives are still trying to thaw the ice to get to the pieces of destruction. [Conduit][Beast]
FM Nicol Bolas(Law Abiding Citizen)[Day VI]: Hung at the neck until dead. [Lynch]
Refurbished, Reinforced and Gold Plated Cosenza Town Gallows(Gallows)[Day VI]: Destroyed by the Beast [Storyline]
FM Ugin(The Prime Beast)[Day VI]: Killed in human form by the RFI. [Lynch]
FM Domri Rade(Cop)[Night VI]: Blown up by a Car Bomb [Law Abiding Citizen]
FM Joseph Bertrand(Joseph Bertrand)[Night VI]: Blown up by a Car Bomb [Law Abiding Citizen]
FM Xenegos(Janitor)[Night VI]: Killed in a Militia Dogfight [Duel]
FM Ravi Sengir(Bodyguard)[Night VI]: Killed in a Militia Dogfight [Duel]
FM Sarkhan Vol(Militia Member)[Night VI]: Beaten to death in his home. The power was out. [Conduit]
FM Ashiok(Militia Member)[Day VII]: Chased to the top of a building. Jumped off [Lynch]
FM Masrath(Investigator)[Night VII]: Shot in the leg with a blunderbuss. Unsure why this was fatal [Conduit]
FM Meshuval(Priest)[Night VII]: Beaten savagely. 3rd degree electrical burns [Conduit]
Militia Townhouse(Townhouse)[Day VIII]: Burned down in an electrical fire [Storyline]
FM Teferi(Kidnapper)[Day VIII]: Killed in the collapsing townhouse due to an electrical fire [Neutral Kill]
FM Elspeth Tirel(Coroner)[Day VIII]: Killed in the collapsing townhouse due to an electrical fire [Neutral Kill]
FM Ral Zarek(Priest)[Day VIII]: Killed in the collapsing townhouse due to an electrical fire [Neutral Kill]
FM Karn(Cop[Night VIII]: Shot far more than necessary. [Conduit]

Death Descriptions Added to Reduce Ambiguity. [Conduit] Can refer to Either Mafia Team

Day will end at the following time: Day Ends (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Saturday+January+5th+2014%2C+11pm+Brisbane++Aus tralia)

[l]3

THE BEAST HAS BEEN DEFEATED

FM Sifa Grent
January 4th, 2014, 06:25 AM
Hmm, it seems I managed to outsmart you, Sandruu. I figured out that you would never have enough guts to kill Kiora, hmm? I have sabotaged you tonight.

Also I deduced that Kiora could actually, mmm, Enforcer, otherwise Teferi would give us a diffent flip. There was no Kidnapper at all, hmm?

FM Sandruu
January 4th, 2014, 06:33 AM
I also deduced that you would not ignite tonight. I dare not kill Kiora, it's dishonorable and gains nothing. In fact I knew killing Kiora would just doom everyone and you would win.

I got something wrong though... the only chance I saw for you to win would be to douse Tezz or Kiora and not saying anything. That's the only way I can see Kiora to lynch me and for you to gain victory.

But you lost, as long as you aare lynched today you shall not win.

Here are our options...

-You ignite and They lynch you for a Joint win.
-You not ignite and they lynch you...ending in a Green win.

Well there are no other options that end in a victory other than the Arsonist's.

So it's your call Sifa. Who wins?

FM Sifa Grent

FM Sandruu
January 4th, 2014, 06:36 AM
Btw the deathnote is all Tezz, awesome job.

FM Sifa Grent
January 4th, 2014, 06:37 AM
Hmm, Kiora, what you will say now? I actually played fair under the rules of your "game" and willingly took an even bigger risk to, hmm, put my belief in you.

You of all people should realized that the sole reason that I managed to made it this far is because I, hmm, had a lot of patience. There were a lot ot opportunities for me to pull the trigger of "boom". I could, hmm, kill the mayor on Night 5 and even the bodyguard could not prevent that (I confirmed it from Elixir). But of course that would lead me to exposing myself, to I chose to keep myself hidden at all costs.

And Teferi really believed that I was the priest, hmm? That's because I made you to think that I could be, hmm, the hidden priest. I actually, hmm, intended to reveal myself as the priest, with the confidence that Meshuvel would support my, hmm, obvious lie. But it seems that Sandruu and Tessebik knew that truth better, hmm?

FM Sifa Grent
January 4th, 2014, 06:39 AM
I also deduced that you would not ignite tonight. I dare not kill Kiora, it's dishonorable and gains nothing. In fact I knew killing Kiora would just doom everyone and you would win.

I got something wrong though... the only chance I saw for you to win would be to douse Tezz or Kiora and not saying anything. That's the only way I can see Kiora to lynch me and for you to gain victory.

But you lost, as long as you aare lynched today you shall not win.

Here are our options...

-You ignite and They lynch you for a Joint win.
-You not ignite and they lynch you...ending in a Green win.

Well there are no other options that end in a victory other than the Arsonist's.

So it's your call Sifa. Who wins?

FM Sifa Grent

Hmm, I can't ignite at day anymore. I used that option in the last day, so I can only ignite at night.

FM Kiora Atua
January 4th, 2014, 06:41 AM
I really like you guys' death note!

I'm afraid I need to stick to my word, as it's the fair thing to do. He has no more day ignites, So there's no way of forcing him to take out sandruu today.

FM Sifa Grent
January 4th, 2014, 06:42 AM
Hmm, it's either Cole's win or my win. There won't be any "ties" anymore, hmm? I do have something interesting to show to Kiora in case if she skips day.

FM Kiora Atua
January 4th, 2014, 06:43 AM
What's the fastest way of ending the game? Skip day and you douse/igniting tessebik?

I really wish I could tie with Cole... But gg either way you guys

FM Sifa Grent
January 4th, 2014, 06:43 AM
skip

FM Sandruu
January 4th, 2014, 06:44 AM
Well.... I really didn't see that coming... I was hoping for a joint win, but now thats not possible we can only go for a Arsonist or Green win.

Then Kiora, it's actually your decision afterall.

Seeing as your deathnote are states your prefer Sifa, I say good game to you.

FM Sandruu
January 4th, 2014, 06:45 AM
lynch me and Sifa can douse+ignite at night according to the rules.

FM Sandruu
January 4th, 2014, 06:46 AM
wait nvm, lynch tezz, i'm doused

FM Kiora Atua
January 4th, 2014, 06:46 AM
Hmm, it's either Cole's win or my win. There won't be any "ties" anymore, hmm? I do have something interesting to show to Kiora in case if she skips day.

skip

I lost a bit of trust for you guys after you decided to break our truce. It's a shame, because if you had lynched Karn when I was willing it would have been your victory!

In either case good game to the both of you. Voting skip day and submitting no night action in the hopes of quickly getting to the epilogue

FM Kiora Atua
January 4th, 2014, 06:47 AM
wait nvm, lynch tezz, i'm doused

Either way takes an extra night

FM Sifa Grent
January 4th, 2014, 06:48 AM
Hmm, you ready to pick your vote, Kiora? That last vote of yours will be stick as your final desicion, and not a single one of us will be allowed to complain about it.

I can't ignite at day anymore, but I can, hmm, douse and ignite and night.

FM Kiora Atua
January 4th, 2014, 06:48 AM
I really enjoyed the death note btw

FM Kiora Atua
January 4th, 2014, 06:49 AM
Hmm, you ready to pick your vote, Kiora? That last vote of yours will be stick as your final desicion, and not a single one of us will be allowed to complain about it.

I can't ignite at day anymore, but I can, hmm, douse and ignite and night.

Already did

FM Sandruu
January 4th, 2014, 06:49 AM
Hrm, where did we break the truce? I even warned you lynching Karn would have killed you.

FM Sandruu
January 4th, 2014, 06:50 AM
I was trying to see if Tezz had anything to say, but I'm not sure if he's popping on anytime soon

FM Sandruu
January 4th, 2014, 06:53 AM
skip

The Godfather
January 4th, 2014, 06:53 AM
The day has been skipped! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Skip Day (3 [L-0])FM Sandruu ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=413245'), FM Sifa Grent ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=413233'), FM Kiora Atua ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=413237')