PDA

View Full Version : Night VIII: The Final Piece

FM Ferengi
January 3rd, 2014, 01:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OOZzRjMw60

Night VIII: The Final Piece

Let me go over that again, because I can see the confused look on your face.

I told you they were in the graveyard at the start of the day; the last of the militia attempting to stamp out the last of the bioterrorists.

Sometime throughout the day FM Teferi stated they needed to go back to the townhouse for a moment to retrieve some notes. Obviously people were suspicious so FM Ral Zarek and FM Elspeth Tirel accompanied him to keep an eye on him.

As they entered the townhouse, Teferi began rumamging through some bags. When the trio began to smell smoke.

The power box on the side of the town house had been sabotaged. All it took was a small ignitor for it to start sending out sparks. Those sparks connected with the wood on the townhouse and spread faster than they could react.

Before they could make it to the door, the roof caved in and like a ball of fire dropped to the ground crushing all of them.

The survivng militia members didn't even reconvene after the buildign went down, they had all dispersed... but some were tailing others.

You wanted to know what happened in New Marais. The official report stated one lone militia member survived to conquer the conduits.

You're about to hear the final piece of the real story.

I was the Jailor trying out a multitude of lies to try and secure my factions survival to the endgame and possible victory. Sadly..I fell short. The Arson locked in his position of power securely and Town grew hateful of our faction. With Cole ready to betray us, should we not have struck first, our demise is swiftly arriving.
It was brilliant playing with you all this FM and I hope to see more of this excitement in the future.
FM Baltrice, out.

-last will

yes i was the hidden priest, chandra converted me night 4
night 5 we got meshuval, as you already know
night 6, we failed to recruit sifa
night 7, there are probably no more citizens left so we're trying sandruu to ensure he's cole which he probably is

i'm sorry for not contributing d1-d4

today, if no scum died, you should go for sifa the arsonist and make him day ignite. it's likely he doused some scums since townies die at night anyway. if then scum dies you may also lynch the last one of this faction to reduce KPN instead of arsonist

if a scum died you eliminate his faction

here is some info we figured out

Investigator mas
Coroner elspeth
Random Power Militia lookout venser
Random Power Militia cop karn
Militia Member priest me
Militia Member priest meshu
Militia Member tamiyo
cole sandruu
nix tessebik
vermaak x2 kiora, teferi
nk sifa

and some night actions

karn: vraska, parcher, sifa, elspeth, tessebik, kiori
domri: sasha, rbed, rbed, jailed, ravi -dead
masrath: rbed, jailed, joseph, ashiok, ravi, sandruu

green kill: n1 tamiyo n2 venser n3 garruk n4 failed on domri n5 chandra n6 sarkam
orange kill: n1 gideon n2 failed on tibalt n3 couldnt kill because of disguiser n4 tibalt n5 koth n6 failed on masrath

green janitor: n1 tamiyo n2 venser n3 nothing n4 wasted charge n5 - n? no charge left
orange janitor: n1 didnt act n2 wasted charge n3 didnt act n4 didnt act n5 koth (accidentally??) n6 went for kill -dead

Role List:

Cole MacGrath [MacGrath]
Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]
Nix [MacGrath]

Conduit [Vermaak 88]

Random Killing Conduit

Detainer
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Militia Member

There are 4 more roles in the list than players due to 4 roles being cleaned

Graveyard:

FM Tamiyo(???)[Night I]: Corpse was too burned to make any form of identification. House trashed. [Conduit]
FM Gideon Jura(Bus Driver)[Night I]: Frozen from the waist down and broken into pieces with a hammer. Shot twice in the chest. Bled to death. [Conduit]
FM Glissa Sunseeker(Sasha (Reaper Leader))[Day 2]: Shot in the leg then burnt at the stake, melting into a non descript tar substance. [Lynch]
FM Jace Beleren (Priest)[Night II]: Single bullet wound to the head. Died instantly. [Extremist]
FM Venser (???)[Night II]: Electrocuted then melted to a pool of human components. [Conduit]
FM Ajani Goldmane(Delsin Rowe)[Day III]: Killed by a Firing Squad. [Lynch]
FM Nissa Revane (???)[Night III]: Vanished without a trace [Conduit]
FM Garruk Wildspeaker(Militia Member)[Night III]: Beaten to a pulp with a blunt object then electrocuted [Conduit]
FM Vraska(Lucy Kuo [MacGrath])[Day IV]: Blown up by Rigged c4 [Lynch]
Town House Door(Door)[Day IV]: Blown up by Rigged c4 [Storyline]
FM Jaya Ballard(Militia Member)[Day IV]: Blown up by Rigged c4 [Modkill]
FM Tibalt(Stripper)[Night IV]: Frozen to a wall, and blasted with multiple shotgun rounds [Conduit]
FM Lilianna Vess(Militia Member)[Night IV]: Incinerated by The Beast Defending Cole MacGrath [Beast]
FM Dack Fayden(Extremist)[Night IV]: Utterly Vaporized attempting to Kill the Beast with Conventional Weapons [Beast]
FM Sorin Markov(Medic)[Day V]: Hung at the neck until dead by Joseph Bertrand [Lynch]
FM Baltrice(Willbender)[Day V]: Hung at the neck until dead by Joseph Bertrand [Lynch]
FM Parcher(Medic)[Night V]: Found dead in a warehouse, after what looks like extended interrogation. [Execution]
FM Chandra Naalar(Priest)[Night V]: Found convulsing in an alleyway; died from internal wounds before medical help arrived. [Conduit]
FM Koth(???)[Night V]: His entire house was blown up by a massive energy explosion and then the fragments were frozen, Militia operatives are still trying to thaw the ice to get to the pieces of destruction. [Conduit][Beast]
FM Nicol Bolas(Law Abiding Citizen)[Day VI]: Hung at the neck until dead. [Lynch]
Refurbished, Reinforced and Gold Plated Cosenza Town Gallows(Gallows)[Day VI]: Destroyed by the Beast [Storyline]
FM Ugin(The Prime Beast)[Day VI]: Killed in human form by the RFI. [Lynch]
FM Domri Rade(Cop)[Night VI]: Blown up by a Car Bomb [Law Abiding Citizen]
FM Joseph Bertrand(Joseph Bertrand)[Night VI]: Blown up by a Car Bomb [Law Abiding Citizen]
FM Xenegos(Janitor)[Night VI]: Killed in a Militia Dogfight [Duel]
FM Ravi Sengir(Bodyguard)[Night VI]: Killed in a Militia Dogfight [Duel]
FM Sarkhan Vol(Militia Member)[Night VI]: Beaten to death in his home. The power was out. [Conduit]
FM Ashiok(Militia Member)[Day VII]: Chased to the top of a building. Jumped off [Lynch]
FM Masrath(Investigator)[Night VII]: Shot in the leg with a blunderbuss. Unsure why this was fatal [Conduit]
FM Meshuval(Priest)[Night VII]: Beaten savagely. 3rd degree electrical burns [Conduit]
Militia Townhouse(Townhouse)[Day VIII]: Burned down in an electrical fire [Storyline]
FM Teferi(Kidnapper)[Day VIII]: Killed in the collapsing townhouse due to an electrical fire [Neutral Kill]
FM Elspeth Tirel(Coroner)[Day VIII]: Killed in the collapsing townhouse due to an electrical fire [Neutral Kill]
FM Ral Zarek(Priest)[Day VIII]: Killed in the collapsing townhouse due to an electrical fire [Neutral Kill]

Death Descriptions Added to Reduce Ambiguity. [Conduit] Can refer to Either Mafia Team

Night will end at the following time: Night Ends (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Saturday+January+4th+2014%2C+11pm+Brisbane++Aus tralia)

If all actions are in, we will endevour to start day earlier.

THE BEAST HAS BEEN DEFEATED