PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 124: Non-Standard Roles

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

powerofdeath
January 2nd, 2014, 05:08 PM
Welcome to S-FM 124: Non-Standard Roles!

Shelly: Please welcome our wonderful host: Powerofdeath!

Powerofdeath: Thanks Shelly!

We have 13 players playing with us after a long FM. People are hungry for a game. Will this game when people will finally enjoy a SFM? Let find out!

We have 13 contestants, let meet them now!

1. Ika
2. Frog
3. Banshis
4. Brendan
5. Louiswill
6. ThinkLiveLife
7. AppleyNO
8. Tonex
9. Citrus
10. RLVG
11. Blazer
12. Noctiz
13. Kusco

The Set up of the game may be found on this site: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/24231-S-FM-Nonstandard-Roles Go online now for the set up of the game! Kids, don't forget to ask your parents' permission before going online!

Here we are with the role list! If you ever want to look for the role list you can find it right below!

Role List:
Hidden Mafia
Hidden Mafia
Hidden Mafia
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Town
Hidden Neutral
Hidden Neutral
Hidden Neutral

Alright listen up! Here are the rules!
No editing, no deleting posts
No videos
No cheating, skyping or gamethrowing
You must post at least 5 times during 48 hours day.

If you break the rule! You will be replaced out and or modkilled!

We are using a different method for lynching!
Majority vote will be used. Not voting will count as Skip Day. Hammering does not lynch the person or end the day. Whoever have the most votes by 48 hours will be lynched. If there are more no votes than there are votes, the day will be skipped.

The Contestants will play for 48 hours before they can rest tonight to get ready for the next round! http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=7%3A00+pm+EST++%7C++Saturday%2C+January+4%2C+20 14&lk=1

Good luck Contestants! Remember, meet your winning objectives and the Winners will receive special prizes! Shelly, would you please tell them that we are offering?

Shelly: Sure Powerofdeath, the winners of the SFM will receive a special prizes: A ticket to Powerofdeath's concert, all paid 7 days vacation to Powerofdeath's home, and cash of $10,000,000!

Powerofdeath: WOW! Look at that prizes! I bet these contestants can't wait to win. Good lucks everyone! Round one of the game may begin!

ika
January 2nd, 2014, 05:15 PM
I'm Traitor

Blazer
January 2nd, 2014, 05:15 PM
1/5 Posts Made.

Good evening.

Blazer
January 2nd, 2014, 05:16 PM
I'm Traitor

2/5

You're Ika.

NoctiZ
Hey guys, I'm numero uno! third..

NoctiZ
2/5

You're Ika.
You're 420.

RLVG
January 2nd, 2014, 05:17 PM
I'm the troll bait role.

Blazer
January 2nd, 2014, 05:18 PM
You're 420.

3/5

I'm 69

RLVG
January 2nd, 2014, 05:20 PM
3/5

I'm 69

I can see you as that old maid.

ika
January 2nd, 2014, 05:21 PM
filler post of town like things

NoctiZ
January 2nd, 2014, 05:22 PM
3/5

I'm 69

If you're 69 then I'm 8==D

ika
January 2nd, 2014, 05:23 PM
well if its old maid lets get rid of it

blazer

Tonex
January 2nd, 2014, 05:26 PM
Sup

RLVG
January 2nd, 2014, 05:35 PM
Sup

Yo' Tony' Wadup'

ika
January 2nd, 2014, 05:39 PM
so i have 3 post so far....

ika
January 2nd, 2014, 05:39 PM
-unvote

that makes 5. bye.

NoctiZ
January 2nd, 2014, 05:43 PM
Ika is such a dick.

ika
January 2nd, 2014, 05:45 PM
Ika is such a dick.

i lub ylu too noctizie

Citrus
January 2nd, 2014, 06:07 PM
Sweet finally another S-FM!

Citrus
January 2nd, 2014, 06:09 PM
Do we have last wills?

Citrus
January 2nd, 2014, 06:10 PM
Blazer

NoctiZ
January 2nd, 2014, 06:10 PM
Sweet finally another S-FM!

Atleast it's not bitter.. like Citrus.. geddit.. because.. a citrus is.. bitter..

powerofdeath
January 2nd, 2014, 06:21 PM
Do we have last wills?

Powerofdeath: Hey Shelly! Do we have last wills?

Shelly: Yes.

Powerofdeath: There you go!

Citrus
January 2nd, 2014, 06:22 PM
Yay Shelly!

Blazer
January 2nd, 2014, 06:36 PM
4/5

Shelly, will you sleep with me tonight?

Blazer
January 2nd, 2014, 06:36 PM
4/5

*fix'd

Tonex
January 2nd, 2014, 06:38 PM
4/5

Sexual harassment is not ok.

ika
January 2nd, 2014, 06:38 PM
5/5

*fix'd

fixed

Kusco
January 2nd, 2014, 07:20 PM
Citrus

Random voting this early. Tsk tsk

ika
January 2nd, 2014, 07:23 PM
found old maid

RLVG

get rid of it now so we dont have to deal with it LETS GO

louiswill
January 2nd, 2014, 08:21 PM
AFK atm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

RLVG
January 2nd, 2014, 08:26 PM
found old maid

RLVG

I said I was a troll bait role, not a survivor to get away with one day.

ika
January 2nd, 2014, 08:30 PM
I said I was a troll bait role, not a survivor to get away with one day.

well then troll bait role = lynch. worst case scnario, you flip town

louiswill
January 2nd, 2014, 08:30 PM
I wouldn't kill old maid at any point of game, that role has a lot of love.

Oh RLVG, I will target you tonight, likely.

louiswill
January 2nd, 2014, 08:33 PM
I think ika doesn't mind troll bait role, but he really dislike people who claims troll bait roles.

ika
January 2nd, 2014, 08:38 PM
I think ika doesn't mind troll bait role, but he really dislike people who claims troll bait roles.

nah its more of the fact that he is trollbait, and then thinks blazer is old maid.

hes either jester (which is not possible) or old maid to me

louiswill
January 2nd, 2014, 08:40 PM
nah its more of the fact that he is trollbait, and then thinks blazer is old maid.

I thought he is the real traitor.

RLVG
January 2nd, 2014, 08:41 PM

For all you know, I may be the Lover of some demented genius here. 16% chance with 2% more sugar.
I could also be the Bomb. Hyekhyek VYF0N

louiswill
January 2nd, 2014, 08:43 PM
I like the bomb too, whoever claims bomb for real will be helped by me until day 6.

I'm thinking about ika's word about RLVG, maybe I should not target him.

louiswill
January 2nd, 2014, 08:47 PM
Last time I played with RLVG, he claimed my role and killed me at night.

I have never played with Blaze in sfm, so what's his style like?

Does he really intend to only make 5 posts today?

ika
January 2nd, 2014, 08:59 PM
you should just vote rlvg and deal with it later. im taking a shit right now so ya.

Brendan
January 2nd, 2014, 09:03 PM
Brendan reporting in!

Brendan
January 2nd, 2014, 09:04 PM
Is Citrus Clementine's smurf?

louiswill
January 2nd, 2014, 09:05 PM

No. Citrus is sour.

They played together in couple games.

RLVG
January 2nd, 2014, 09:23 PM

Inb4 smurf Mandarin.

louiswill
January 2nd, 2014, 09:26 PM
48 hours! so long!

We need some meta to work with. Not the orange.........

Blazer
January 2nd, 2014, 09:27 PM
fixed

Thx Baybeh

Blazer
January 2nd, 2014, 09:27 PM
so long!

I will leave this comment to your imagination everyone.

Tonex
January 2nd, 2014, 09:30 PM
powerofdeath

louiswill
January 2nd, 2014, 09:32 PM

Then what we do?

Oh wait, how about this:

Grand Guess!

Q: Can Mafia Kill?

Prize: Anarchy bomb the day after tomorrow, if there is one.

OMG BLAZE CHANGED HIS AVARTA, SOOOOO...STRAWBERRY

Citrus
January 2nd, 2014, 10:31 PM

inb4 IP check

No. Citrus is sour.

They played together in couple games.

Don't forget my bitter exterior

louiswill
January 2nd, 2014, 10:43 PM
I wonder what would anachylist do in later game, say, if there are only 4 people left and 3 of them know that who is anachist.

Helz
January 3rd, 2014, 02:24 AM
-Vote powerofdeath

This is going to be fun

Helz
January 3rd, 2014, 02:29 AM
I suggest we all start sucking up to the old maid and maybe she will hunt for zombies and werewolves for us.

(Maybe leaving random money around the house will help. I hear Maids like that)

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 04:27 AM
Bonjour tout le monde! Je suis très heureux de jouer avec vous tous. Il ya beaucoup de mauvaises personnes dans ce jeu, donc je suggère de ne pas voter pour lyncher.

Tout le monde est orgasme sur la vieille fille, mais je vous suggère de faire l'amour avec l'amant. Lover! Vos cheveux brille comme les étoiles! Faire l'amour avec moi amant!

-Skip

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 05:06 AM
I'm Traitor

filler post of town like things

well if its old maid lets get rid of it

blazer

so i have 3 post so far....

-unvote

that makes 5. bye.

i lub ylu too noctizie

fixed

found old maid

RLVG

well then troll bait role = lynch. worst case scnario, you flip town

you should just vote rlvg and deal with it later. im taking a shit right now so ya.

Ika's playing style is that of a jester. Creating lots of spam, creating a lot of attention, no real substance. He is the only one who is anti-old maid. (old-maid, I promised my heart to lover, but you're cool with me, peace and love).

Ika is lynch friendly, trying to gather aggro from RLVG for some apparent reason.

Ika is pretending to play like a bomb. The fact is, his play style will get him lynched rather than killed. Chances are, if he is bomb, he will get his townies killed.

So if he isn't bomb, but is playing in a manner that will grant him certain immunity night 1, what role would have a win condition dependent on successful night 1? I would probably say something like zombie. I say we go zombie hunting.

Ika

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 05:24 AM
1/5 Posts Made.

Good evening.

2/5

You're Ika.

3/5

I'm 69

4/5

*fix'd

Thx Baybeh

Blazer is playing very sexually active. She wants to sleep around, do 69's, and imagine something so long. This is the talk of a prostitute, not a true lover. Lover, pick me. I have been trained in the art of kama-sutra and am not riddled with STD's like Blazer. I can think of a role no sluttier than the fabricator. It takes a tongue of many lies to live the life of a sloot.

No but really, Blazer is obviously pretending to play like the lover. Again, no point in lynching a lover.

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 05:34 AM
powerofdeath

-Vote powerofdeath

Heathens! Voting for the game master is an offense punishable by lulz!

But yeah, these two guys seem like townies to me. Generally only scum would be lynch friendly this early on in the game. Especially those randoms.

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 05:35 AM
Citrus

Random voting this early. Tsk tsk

My thoughts exactly. However my vote is more geared towards Ika, who, in the post below your vote, proceeds to random.

NoctiZ
January 3rd, 2014, 06:05 AM
When will you do me Frog? I want it.

AppleyNO
January 3rd, 2014, 06:24 AM
Good morning. I am active! Kinda

T-6 minutes til school starts, I will be active all weekend though.

Lets have a good game.

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 06:25 AM
Hey guys, I'm
a dick.

8==D

From what I can gather from these quotes, Noctiz obviously spends his time on chat roulette and snap chat. Who would be obsessed with penis, someone with guns obviously!

He hasn't accused anyone, which instantly pegs him as town or neut. There is a certain calm about him. Perhaps it is because he already bears arms. My guess is Noctiz is Vigilante. All I ask is, plz don't shoot me.

NoctiZ
January 3rd, 2014, 06:31 AM
From what I can gather from these quotes, Noctiz obviously spends his time on chat roulette and snap chat. Who would be obsessed with penis, someone with guns obviously!

He hasn't accused anyone, which instantly pegs him as town or neut. There is a certain calm about him. Perhaps it is because he already bears arms. My guess is Noctiz is Vigilante. All I ask is, plz don't shoot me.

"That's deep yo."
-Albert Einstein

Kusco
January 3rd, 2014, 07:45 AM
Someone wanting a lot of attention before the first night? Hey, I have an idea! Let's give them attention. Surely that's not what they're wanting.

NoctiZ
January 3rd, 2014, 07:55 AM
Someone wanting a lot of attention before the first night? Hey, I have an idea! Let's give them attention. Surely that's not what they're wanting.

There are seemingly many people wanting attention before the first night, meaning the bar set for receiving attention has been raised past the usual standard.

Kusco
January 3rd, 2014, 07:57 AM
There are seemingly many people wanting attention before the first night, meaning the bar set for receiving attention has been raised past the usual standard.

But attention is being given to them. Just ignore them for the time being. You can take notes or even use your action on them but for the love of god don't encourage them.

NoctiZ
January 3rd, 2014, 07:59 AM
But attention is being given to them. Just ignore them for the time being. You can take notes or even use your action on them but for the love of god don't encourage them.
But even I want attention, attention is entertaining.

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 08:09 AM
*Ah! Is that what no editing means?!*

Noctiz, shoot Kusco.

NoctiZ
January 3rd, 2014, 08:15 AM
Noctiz, shoot Kusco.

Ok!

ika
January 3rd, 2014, 09:37 AM
Ika's playing style is that of a jester. Creating lots of spam, creating a lot of attention, no real substance. He is the only one who is anti-old maid. (old-maid, I promised my heart to lover, but you're cool with me, peace and love).

Ika is lynch friendly, trying to gather aggro from RLVG for some apparent reason.

Ika is pretending to play like a bomb. The fact is, his play style will get him lynched rather than killed. Chances are, if he is bomb, he will get his townies killed.

So if he isn't bomb, but is playing in a manner that will grant him certain immunity night 1, what role would have a win condition dependent on successful night 1? I would probably say something like zombie. I say we go zombie hunting.

Ika

frog your not allowed to edit posts.....

you seem to not know how i play yet. i was sleeping but then i got an idea to sheep kusco becasue its kusco

Citrus

ika
January 3rd, 2014, 09:37 AM
im am going to continue to do very little here now.

RLVG
January 3rd, 2014, 09:43 AM

What's the third letter of your role's description?

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 09:50 AM

Thanks! *edited to no longer edit! I'm still voting for you Zombie...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 09:53 AM

Wait, you're saying your bad grammar will live forever?!

RLVG
January 3rd, 2014, 09:54 AM
... Last edited by Frog; January 3rd, 2014 at 05:45 PM. ...
... HOLOCAUST

*Sends nuke at Frog*

Citrus
January 3rd, 2014, 09:56 AM
I suggest we all start sucking up to the old maid and maybe she will hunt for zombies and werewolves for us.

(Maybe leaving random money around the house will help. I hear Maids like that)

It goes deeper than that. If scum gets Old Maided then manages to Old Maid a town person, the identities of all the mafia are completely known by the newly crowned townsmember. It's very anti-mafia so I would expect balancing to compensate if it's in the game.

Ika

How is this bomb-like behavior? Bomb is most useful as:

1) A clear that has to be sacked to rid of and can lead in the meantime
2) A surprise death to an attacking mafia

Amplified by the presence of an investigative to help determine through any CC. Scum would have to CC cop AND bomb in this case. And if they don't cc cop, a doctor can keep him alive.

But yeah, these two guys seem like townies to me. Generally only scum would be lynch friendly this early on in the game. Especially those randoms.

Citrus
January 3rd, 2014, 09:57 AM
Post got cutoff-

Bonjour tout le monde! Je suis très heureux de jouer avec vous tous. Il ya beaucoup de mauvaises personnes dans ce jeu, donc je suggère de ne pas voter pour lyncher.

Tout le monde est orgasme sur la vieille fille, mais je vous suggère de faire l'amour avec l'amant. Lover! Vos cheveux brille comme les étoiles! Faire l'amour avec moi amant!

-Skip

Why do you think scum would be lynch friendly? Are you opposed to a lynch today (rules say lynch start)

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 09:59 AM
... Last edited by Frog; January 3rd, 2014 at 05:45 PM. ...
... HOLOCAUST

*Sends nuke at Frog*

Ahhh that's what you mean by editing... Roger.

Holy shit is that a nuk...

ika
January 3rd, 2014, 10:00 AM
What's the third letter of your role's description?

dunno have yet to look at my role. what about you

@frog, yes my atrositis posting will exist for all etarnity it is how i play w/o annons

ika
January 3rd, 2014, 10:01 AM
nice reminder fro frog bout lynching

We are using a different method for lynching!
Majority vote will be used. Not voting will count as Skip Day. Hammering does not lynch the person or end the day. Whoever have the most votes by 48 hours will be lynched. If there are more no votes than there are votes, the day will be skipped.

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 10:02 AM
Post got cutoff-

Why do you think scum would be lynch friendly? Are you opposed to a lynch today (rules say lynch start)

Town barely outvotes scum as is (majority by 1 town). Town has many killing roles available. I think a random lynch is therefore not beneficial for town. Scum is limited to kills per night, they will want to lynch to increase their kpn.

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 10:05 AM
nice reminder fro frog bout lynching

So unless a consensus is reached (doubtful), the zombies will slowly eat our brains. Unless NoctiZ shoots you. (See my analysis on NoctiZ)

ika
January 3rd, 2014, 10:06 AM
well then you will be next up on lynch when i flip town

ika
January 3rd, 2014, 10:10 AM
Town barely outvotes scum as is (majority by 1 town). Town has many killing roles available. I think a random lynch is therefore not beneficial for town. Scum is limited to kills per night, they will want to lynch to increase their kpn.

actualy if this is the case we have a btter chance at hitting scums, the scums dont know each other

Mafia do not share a Night Chat.
Mafia do not know eachother identity.

mafias will be more hesitant to random it becasue thye dont know. this is why it is good for town to lynche every day.

RLVG
January 3rd, 2014, 10:18 AM
dunno have yet to look at my role. what about you

Consider the fact that the only letters that can be used is : S, R, T, L, E, N, W, O, I, V.

Also, you didn't read your role yet you act this jester-ly when there's none? Man.

Helz
January 3rd, 2014, 10:36 AM

Lol. He gives no fucks and he is proud of it

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 10:49 AM
I mean, it's day 1. Today is useful for:
Neut reveals
Aggro
Scum letting other scum know they're scum

Everything else is spam

Kusco
January 3rd, 2014, 11:00 AM
Neut reveals
Aggro

Everything else is spam

You are mistaken. Information is passed for the town. Because you are only looking for non-town tells, you will only see what you look to find.

You naive, little croak, don't fool yourself. That's the mafia's job.

AppleyNO
January 3rd, 2014, 11:04 AM
At lunch, I'm fosing frog here a little. That tunnel vision on the zombie is weird.. can someone explain why a possible zombie is the number 1 target?

Kusco
January 3rd, 2014, 11:07 AM
At lunch, I'm fosing frog here a little. That tunnel vision on the zombie is weird.. can someone explain why a possible zombie is the number 1 target?

For very little reason.

Friendly reminder. Don't claim your role (unless necessary) until we have some idea that there isn't a werewolf in the game. We wouldn't want a werewolf infection this game.

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 11:14 AM

Zombie is the most dangerous role for this little town.

How would a zombie play?
Zombie would act in a way to ensure spreading the disease night 1. To do this he would pretend to be a bomb so not to be attacked.

Kusco
January 3rd, 2014, 11:17 AM
Zombie is the most dangerous role for this little town.

How would a zombie play?
Zombie would act in a way to ensure spreading the disease night 1. To do this he would pretend to be a bomb so not to be attacked.

Zombie - Choose one player to zombified. If the player was attacked or lynched during the day, he will become a zombie. Win when the zombies gains majority. Can be converted to a werewolf. When a zombie get converted to a werewolf, it can win with either the werewolves or the zombies. Share a Night chat.

Zombifying someone requires a lot of skill and luck. Any killing role would have a clue that their target did not die. A lynch directed towards one person the entire day is also a clue. Zombies are not the biggest problem.

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 11:19 AM
Zombifying someone requires a lot of skill and luck. Any killing role would have a clue that their target did not die. A lynch directed towards one person the entire day is also a clue. Zombies are not the biggest problem.

THEY EAT BRAINS

Brendan
January 3rd, 2014, 11:19 AM
ika

Banshis
January 3rd, 2014, 11:21 AM
Hello All I am the Lightkeeper. You may now kill me!

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 11:25 AM
Ok fine. Who is the biggest threat to town then?

Brendan
January 3rd, 2014, 11:28 AM
Assuming there is at least one traitor (we can be almost 100% certain) town does not have the majority vote.

Brendan
January 3rd, 2014, 11:30 AM
Can I have a suit tailor?

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 11:35 AM
Can I have a suit tailor?

Lol, tailor is most useless role. Let's other players wear a suit? LOL

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 11:48 AM
actualy if this is the case we have a btter chance at hitting scums, the scums dont know each other

mafias will be more hesitant to random it becasue thye dont know. this is why it is good for town to lynche every day.

That logic is not sound.

If you prefer rolling dice, you could just say so.

Stop pretending jester, we all know you are a town.

You do that all the time.

Consider the fact that the only letters that can be used is : S, R, T, L, E, N, W, O, I, V.

Also, you didn't read your role yet you act this jester-ly when there's none? Man.

D: OMG.....No...it can't be...

Please dont kill Frog for editing, it's only day 1!

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 11:50 AM
I think tailor is not useless.

Tailor is one of the few that can confirm itself by acting with feed back or throw some good evidences to prove its own existence.

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 11:52 AM
Huge mistake. I edited 2 posts. The first edit was to change lynch from a color code to an actual command. The second edit was where I deleted a fake quote from someone. I thought that 'editing' was misquoting someone. I understand now! I hope this clears the air.

Citrus
January 3rd, 2014, 11:55 AM

Ah, so it turns out only the mafioso will know who the mafia is. Additionally, the mafioso will also know if an Old Maid/Werewolf/Zombie is present if their list of killable targets changes at night.

Also, I would say it's highly likely a Yakuza exists, as mafia lose their KPN if they lose their mafioso (but Yakuza can Kamikaze to convert someone into a mafioso). Or if not a Yakuza, then there is a Maniac/Fabricator for sure since too much rests solely on the mafioso. Actress/Tailor are kind of similar so 1 of these likely exists.

Extreme Survivor have any vests?

Neutrals divide into 3 categories imo
1) Lover or Extreme Survivor (more passive player)
2) Anarchist or Poisoner (neutral killer)
3) Zombie or Werewolf or Old Maid (converter)

I think there will be 1 neutral from category 2. I doubt there will be 0 or 3 neutrals from category 3.

Does traitor appear as town or mafia in investigations?

Miller and Traitor are both anti-town with town cards, and Gallis is a similar strange citizen role. I think 1 (or 1 + a gallis) will be present.
Vigilante + blacksmith + gunsmith are similar, and having too many KPN for town would be unbalanced. I predict 1 (maybe 2).
I could see a Caroler in this game as it gives non-mafiosos some help in finding mafia as well.
Sheriff and oracle both perform similar duties, I am pretty sure at least one exists. Maybe a second, but very doubtful to have two of the same role. Bomb can kind of fit in the same category, so I don't think all 3 will exist.
There will be at least 2+ vanilla citizens.
There will very likely be a doctor as the only role who can heal at night.
I predict 4 TPRs.

Some guessing and logic put together for a guess at the role list:
Mafioso
Yakuza or Maniac or Fabricator
Tailor or Actress (or Fabricator?)
Cop or Oracle or Bomb
?Cop or Oracle or Bomb?
Caroler or Doctor
Gunsmith or Vigilante or Blacksmith
Citizen
Citizen
Gallis or Miller or Traitor
Poisoner or Anarchist
Lover or Extreme Survivor / Werewolf or Old Maid or Zombie
Werewolf or Old Maid or Zombie

Citrus
January 3rd, 2014, 11:58 AM
Neut reveals
Aggro

Everything else is spam

Mafioso will likely show little-no aggro today, because they will have to backtrack with their suspicions once they discover their eligible kill target list

Citrus
January 3rd, 2014, 12:02 PM
Assuming there is at least one traitor (we can be almost 100% certain) town does not have the majority vote.

Why are you so certain of traitor as opposed to miller or gallis?
Traitor believes they are town (and mafioso believes they are town). For voting purposes etc. they will act as town. The only difference comes from how it affects what would be balanced for the other roles in this game, and win conditions should town become a minority at the end game.

Helz
January 3rd, 2014, 12:11 PM
Ah, so it turns out only the mafioso will know who the mafia is. Additionally, the mafioso will also know if an Old Maid/Werewolf/Zombie is present if their list of killable targets changes at night.

Also, I would say it's highly likely a Yakuza exists, as mafia lose their KPN if they lose their mafioso (but Yakuza can Kamikaze to convert someone into a mafioso). Or if not a Yakuza, then there is a Maniac/Fabricator for sure since too much rests solely on the mafioso. Actress/Tailor are kind of similar so 1 of these likely exists.

Extreme Survivor have any vests?

Neutrals divide into 3 categories imo
1) Lover or Extreme Survivor (more passive player)
2) Anarchist or Poisoner (neutral killer)
3) Zombie or Werewolf or Old Maid (converter)

I think there will be 1 neutral from category 2. I doubt there will be 0 or 3 neutrals from category 3.

Does traitor appear as town or mafia in investigations?

Miller and Traitor are both anti-town with town cards, and Gallis is a similar strange citizen role. I think 1 (or 1 + a gallis) will be present.
Vigilante + blacksmith + gunsmith are similar, and having too many KPN for town would be unbalanced. I predict 1 (maybe 2).
I could see a Caroler in this game as it gives non-mafiosos some help in finding mafia as well.
Sheriff and oracle both perform similar duties, I am pretty sure at least one exists. Maybe a second, but very doubtful to have two of the same role. Bomb can kind of fit in the same category, so I don't think all 3 will exist.
There will be at least 2+ vanilla citizens.
There will very likely be a doctor as the only role who can heal at night.
I predict 4 TPRs.

Some guessing and logic put together for a guess at the role list:
Mafioso
Yakuza or Maniac or Fabricator
Tailor or Actress (or Fabricator?)
Cop or Oracle or Bomb
?Cop or Oracle or Bomb?
Caroler or Doctor
Gunsmith or Vigilante or Blacksmith
Citizen
Citizen
Gallis or Miller or Traitor
Poisoner or Anarchist
Lover or Extreme Survivor / Werewolf or Old Maid or Zombie
Werewolf or Old Maid or Zombie

So scummy..

Citrus Lets lynch him

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 12:19 PM
Everyone just ignore my Grand Guess,

Mafia probably can not even kill!

KNP can be easily make up by town gunsmith and etc,

there might be some werewolves and zombies too.

If there is a mafioso, it will likely act as citrus said.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 12:24 PM
Traitor appear as town, because it receives same role card as citizen.

RLVG
January 3rd, 2014, 12:25 PM
What if... There's no Vanilla Citizen and the only Citizen is the Traitor?

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 12:28 PM
What if... There's no Vanilla Citizen and the only Citizen is the Traitor?

I think it is very possible, depend on if mafia can kill or not and if zombies/werewolf exist or not.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 12:29 PM
who want to get a vanilla citizen when they sign up a setup with awesome cool roles like old maid?

I think PoD definitely knows that and will grand our wishes true.

NoctiZ
January 3rd, 2014, 12:31 PM
I'm pretty sure that PoD planned for citizens to exist because of there being such awesome roles.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 12:33 PM
I suggest we just let day 1 go, see if mafia can kill or not.

Mafia's killing ability will effect our guess on role list, A, LoT.

The risk of random lynch is just not worth it if we could just wait one night and see the truths.

If there is no mafioso, there will no bomb.

"Bomb - When killed, its killer and the bomb will die together. Bomb explosions are not healable."
Can bomb kill indirect killer such as Anachist or prisoner?

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 12:34 PM
I'm pretty sure that PoD planned for citizens to exist because of there being such awesome roles.

Then I will assume that you are the citizen from now on.

Doubt anyone else here is smart enough to be a good voter.

I still remember how you win us a game by hammering all scums long time ago.

powerofdeath
January 3rd, 2014, 12:34 PM
Powerofdeath: Good Morning folks! Like Appley, your host have school! Because this is Frog's first S-FM, I will not be like Titus who modkill on sight. This will be everyone's first and last warning: Please follow the rules.

Hey Shelly, Extreme Survivor have any vests?

Shelly: No.

Powerofdeath: Does traitor appear as town or mafia in investigations?

Shelly: Town.

Banshis
January 3rd, 2014, 12:35 PM
Well in epicmafia cits are kinda rare in random set-ups so I am guessing there is 2 actual cits and probably a gallis/suspect in game. Then maybe a traitor. Anarchist is probably going to show up tomorrow because anarchists are such a fun role. Caroler will probably be present for the cits.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 12:38 PM
Anarchist bomb can be used as a substitution of -vote.

Well, I wonder if someone would pass the bomb to a confirmed town....

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 12:42 PM
Anarchist bomb can be used as a substitution of -vote.

Well, I wonder if someone would pass the bomb to a confirmed town....

Is that why Ika keeps changing his vote?

powerofdeath
January 3rd, 2014, 12:42 PM
Powerofdeath: Hey Shelly, Can bomb kill indirect killer such as Anarchist or poisoner?

Shelly: Upon death, Poisoner will lose its autovest. Upon death, whoever passed the bomb to the bomb will die.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 12:44 PM
Powerofdeath: Hey Shelly, Can bomb kill indirect killer such as Anarchist or poisoner?

Shelly: Upon death, Poisoner will lose its autovest. Upon death, whoever passed the bomb to the bomb will die.

Well, I guess bomb will be really evil if there is no mafioso.

@frog I think the voting for passing bomb is like this: -vote Louiswill

All mighty PoD please give us an example of passing bomb voting!

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 12:47 PM
Clearification :

The bomb that can be past are the anarchist bomb.

The bomb that can kill attacker is the bomb role.

From now on I will try to use "Bomb" as the role, "bomb" as the item.
(sort of like Communism and communism)

My English is so broken, man.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 12:48 PM
Passed* Ding it@#%!^

Brendan
January 3rd, 2014, 12:49 PM
pretty sure the traitor knows he's a traitor

Brendan
January 3rd, 2014, 12:50 PM
never mind lol

powerofdeath
January 3rd, 2014, 12:52 PM
Powerofdeath: Put the name of the player in white and bold like this.

Louiswill

Kusco
January 3rd, 2014, 01:01 PM
My good delicacy, Frog, the biggest threat to the town is not clear right now. Speculation gives nothing substantial. Tomorrow we will have a better idea of how the town and non-town looks.

Helz
January 3rd, 2014, 01:16 PM
My good delicacy, Frog, the biggest threat to the town is not clear right now. Speculation gives nothing substantial. Tomorrow we will have a better idea of how the town and non-town looks.

Speculation can help us get organized and formulate a plan. We need to weigh out the hazards in front of us. Otherwise we may as well just skip this day to avoid more trolling.

RLVG
January 3rd, 2014, 01:16 PM
The players pondered upon themselves "Why do I dislike this role?" before they walked left.
Unknowingly, they were troll-bait. Everyone died and the lone survivor won because he went right.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 01:20 PM
How about this, we must agree upon how many people we can afford acting scum.

It is known some of you are good at playing scum in a town role.

It is another fact that, if there are too many pretender, the town will kick itself in the ass.

I say 3 for early game,
one for tpr hide out, one for neutral, one for temporary sanctuary(emergency hide out for convenience).

No more than 3 scums can exist in any day phrase, otherwise we must guarantee to kill one of them for being retard.

Kusco
January 3rd, 2014, 01:20 PM
Speculation can help us get organized and formulate a plan. We need to weigh out the hazards in front of us. Otherwise we may as well just skip this day to avoid more trolling.

This is pure speculation. There are very few facts to support any conclusions.

I got the feeling that I've complained about speculation on a lot of day 1's. I guess I will continue complaining. It's folly and traps people into not thinking of possibilities.

Kusco
January 3rd, 2014, 01:22 PM

It is another fact that, if there are too many pretender, the town will kick itself in the ass.

I say 3 for early game,
one for tpr hide out, one for neutral, one for temporary sanctuary(emergency hide out for convenience).

No more than 3 scums can exist in any day phrase, otherwise we must guarantee to kill one of them for being retard.

I don't agree with this. Town should be town inside and out. There should be no place for scum to hide. A townmember's alignment must be obvious.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 01:24 PM
I don't agree with this. Town should be town inside and out. There should be no place for scum to hide. A townmember's alignment must be obvious.

Then vigilante will choose one out of three scum and kill them at night.

That is not a problem, as long as town has a killing role or two.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 01:25 PM

Last time I played with you in linked collar, you didn't act inside out like a town.

We almost planned to mislynch you day 1.

Kusco
January 3rd, 2014, 01:27 PM
Then vigilante will choose one out of three scum and kill them at night.

That is not a problem, as long as town has a killing role or two.

It would be a problem if some town power role happens to be the 1/3 the vigilante shoots.

Last time I played with you in linked collar, you didn't act inside out like a town.

We almost planned to mislynch you day 1.

I am not talking about that game. I am talking about this specific game.

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 01:28 PM

Agree 100%

Quick question, if extreme survivor is discovered, should they be lynched?

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 01:31 PM
It would be a problem if some town power role happens to be the 1/3 the vigilante shoots.

I am not talking about that game. I am talking about this specific game.

That is for vigilante to judge.

Also, it is an open secret players brought old experience to judge people.

Another thing,

We have no way to stop people from acting like a b**tch except threatening to kill them.

Asking everyone to act legit is not practical.

If you don't believe me then you can start a Vouch/swear to see how many would want to follow your plan.
(Vigilante might handle the rest non-voucher for you)

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 01:33 PM
Agree 100%

Quick question, if extreme survivor is discovered, should they be lynched?

I would rather have them alive to be an extreme meat shield.

The policy is always:

If I can't win, neither you! neutral players are exception.

So I would allow extreme survivor to live for a good portion of time.

Contrarily,

I know many people are like,

"we cant win together, you must die!"

./shrug

No faction is overpowered so no one wins alone.

Kusco
January 3rd, 2014, 01:35 PM
1. That is for vigilante to judge.

2. Also, it is an open secret players brought old experience to judge people.

Another thing,

3. We have no way to stop people from acting like a b**tch except threatening to kill them.

Asking everyone to act legit is not practical.

If you don't believe me then you can start a Vouch/swear to see how many would want to follow your plan.
(Vigilante might handle the rest non-voucher for you)

1. Do you trust some other player to decide something so fragile as another player's life?
2. I'm not discussing me, I'm discussing the setup
3. Asking people will not teach them, I agree. Dying because of acting like scum ought to teach them.

Kusco
January 3rd, 2014, 01:37 PM
Extreme survivor ought to die in some fashion. His existence means that no other faction can win, including town. If/when an extreme survivor comes up we will discuss his death.

Tonex
January 3rd, 2014, 01:38 PM

I say 3 for early game,

Don't think this is a good idea, since pretty much the entire point of scum is to act like non scum so they can kill us. We shouldn't give them any breathing room.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 01:39 PM
1. Do you trust some other player to decide something so fragile as another player's life?
2. I'm not discussing me, I'm discussing the setup
3. Asking people will not teach them, I agree. Dying because of acting like scum ought to teach them.

You want everyone act like a town and no enforcement, no compromise.

Blank checks for everyone?

or

you gonna be a vigilante-voter all the time? We will see.

Explain your vote on citrus, more.

Kusco
January 3rd, 2014, 01:40 PM
You want everyone act like a town and no enforcement, no compromise.

Blank checks for everyone?

or

you gonna be a vigilante-voter all the time? We will see.

Explain your vote on citrus, more.

For this game, no compromise. If you are town, act that way.

I voted Citrus because he randomed his own vote.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 01:41 PM
Don't think this is a good idea, since pretty much the entire point of scum is to act like non scum so they can kill us. We shouldn't give them any breathing room.

I agree, but that is the point.

Conspiracy is readable because everyone plays by some rules.

I admit that I just don't have a better idea than that in a all random setup.
(I'm assume there is at least one town killing role.)

Do you have any other proposal?

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 01:42 PM
For this game, no compromise. If you are town, act that way.

I voted Citrus because he randomed his own vote.

What makes that justifies yours?

Kusco
January 3rd, 2014, 01:45 PM
What makes that justifies yours?

Did I say my vote was justified? 2 others sheeped my vote. Shouldn't you look to the sheep and not the instigator of a non-lynch?

Blazer
January 3rd, 2014, 01:49 PM
People telling people how to act again. How about you just analyze how they act and go from there?? If they don't act like town or be useful, bad things tend to happen to those players.

Btw, I'm always down for sexy times. I have many lovers, but that doesn't mean I'm a lover myself.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 01:50 PM
Did I say my vote was justified? 2 others sheeped my vote. Shouldn't you look to the sheep and not the instigator of a non-lynch?

That is what I need.

You said that town should act like a town.

Then there must be a standard.

If what you did is considered as the standard as acting like a town,

it will be a well cooked game.

The other two sheep votes didn't ask others to act like a town.

You did.

So that I go ahead and ask you if you meet your own standard or not.

If you have a proposal such that asking everyone town to act like a town,

then you will be the standard.

Don't you lower the Bar, or you are the none-town by your own standard.

You should just admit that you are also trying to hide out in a scum spot like any others.

Your plan just won't work.

Kusco
January 3rd, 2014, 01:51 PM
People telling people how to act again. How about you just analyze how they act and go from there?? If they don't act like town or be useful, bad things tend to happen to those players.

Btw, I'm always down for sexy times. I have many lovers, but that doesn't mean I'm a lover myself.

Because I'd rather there be very little possibility of failure.

Blazer
January 3rd, 2014, 01:52 PM
Inb4 I'm lover. Lul.

This is so hard to play on a phone.

Oh I saw someone ask how I play in sfmz. Good luck with that. Meta is bad, mk. I play different ways (at least I think I do)

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 01:52 PM

Yep, exactly.

I don't think we can tell others how to act, so I propose three scummy spots for now if three people want to hide out.

Good thing that Blazer posted more than 5 posts.

lol

Kusco
January 3rd, 2014, 01:53 PM
That is what I need.

You said that town should act like a town.

Then there must be a standard.

If what you did is considered as the standard as acting like a town,

it will be a well cooked game.

The other two sheep votes didn't ask others to act like a town.

You did.

So that I go ahead and ask you if you meet your own standard or not.

If you have a proposal such that asking everyone town to act like a town,

then you will be the standard.

Don't you lower the Bar, or you are the none-town by your own standard.

You should just admit that you are also trying to hide out in a scum spot like any others.

Your plan just won't work.

In what manner is my vote anti-town? Has Citrus shown himself to be objectively town? There is more information on the table. You attempt to trip me up but there is nothing for me to be tripped up in.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 01:55 PM
In what manner is my vote anti-town? Has Citrus shown himself to be objectively town? There is more information on the table. You attempt to trip me up but there is nothing for me to be tripped up in.

I never said it is that much anti town.

I was saying it doesn't meet the standard to meet your plan.

NoctiZ
January 3rd, 2014, 01:56 PM
Yep, exactly.

I don't think we can tell others how to act, so I propose three scummy spots for now if three people want to hide out.

Good thing that Blazer posted more than 5 posts.

lol

This does nothing for us. I fail to see the advantage. All it does is create an unnecessary formation of 3 that makes matters more complicated for us. This is literally too stupid to discuss.

Kusco
I never said it is that much anti town.

I was saying it doesn't meet the standard to meet your plan.

Which standard was that? Only vote those who are known as scum? We could go nowhere using that.

Frog
Inb4 I'm lover.

Called it. Man I wish I were werewolf. I already got Zombie, Lover, and Vigilante.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 01:58 PM
Playing scummy is an art.

People want to test the line but not touch it.

It is just like Blaze's post counting 5/5

or ika's "I'm a traitor" claim.

Kusco, your vote is just doing the same.

I'm saying that we can't afford too much trash like that in future games.

Day 1, perhaps but not every day.

I recall some really terrible citizen defense in many games.

You know how harmful it is.

Blazer
January 3rd, 2014, 01:58 PM
I think I got lost. The bottom line is that I agree that town should act town. At the very least don't act scummy.

But isn't that a given? Why do you feel the need to state this?

Kusco
January 3rd, 2014, 01:59 PM
I think I got lost. The bottom line is that I agree that town should act town. At the very least don't act scummy.

Because Louis is asking for 3 people to act as scum.

Tonex
January 3rd, 2014, 02:00 PM
I agree, but that is the point.

Conspiracy is readable because everyone plays by some rules.

I admit that I just don't have a better idea than that in a all random setup.
(I'm assume there is at least one town killing role.)

Do you have any other proposal?

Hang whoever seems scummiest. If there is a Sheriff, investigate whoever seems least scum, otherwise just keep a close watch on them.

Blazer
January 3rd, 2014, 02:01 PM

Oh..well now..I don't see the logic in that.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 02:01 PM

no.

I'm asking for three seats at which real scums and people holds other purpose would willingly sit.

Then town killings will make their own judgement.

Also I said those 3 seats were for early games, not like entire game.

The seats will be less and less when time passes by.

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 02:02 PM

Too many people are acting like scum in his opinion. However I disagree. Day 1 is nothing but troll fest.

We're probably not going to get enough votes in for Ika, so I unvoted. Everyone else is pretty much on equal grounds.

Blazer
January 3rd, 2014, 02:02 PM
Called it. Man I wish I were werewolf. I already got Zombie, Lover, and Vigilante.

Frog go home. You're drunk.

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 02:04 PM
Frog go home. You're drunk.

Called it! Peace.

Blazer
January 3rd, 2014, 02:04 PM
no.

I'm asking for three seats at which real scums and people holds other purpose would willingly sit.

Then town killings will make their own judgement.

Also I said those 3 seats were for early games, not like entire game.

The seats will be less and less when time passes by.

I volunteer as tribute?
(Lol been waiting to say that-new movie was pretty good)

Basically Day 1 is usually filled with troll but it's still useful information to analyze because the game is still going on.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 02:05 PM
Hang whoever seems scummiest. If there is a Sheriff, investigate whoever seems least scum, otherwise just keep a close watch on them.

Traditional style

That I tried, the problem is that people often don't agree upon one vote.

Often it ends up like

"I'm not taking the risk that no one is lynched today!"

And some gamble happens.

It is workable though, most of time when people revealing.

This plan is the best when town has couple investigative roles.

However, this setup guaranteed none investigative roles.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 02:07 PM
I volunteer as tribute?
(Lol been waiting to say that-new movie was pretty good)

Basically Day 1 is usually filled with troll but it's still useful information to analyze because the game is still going on.

lol Blaze get it. I won't explain but I'd say blaze is skilled.

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 02:09 PM
I volunteer as tribute?

NO MY LOVE! I volunteer in Blazer's place!

NoctiZ
January 3rd, 2014, 02:09 PM
It's counterproductive when people volunteer. What we should actually do is list our top 3 scums and let them feel the hot seat, we pressure them and shit. And that is what we would do anyway but usually with one or two targets because people hide their scum lists.

Blazer
January 3rd, 2014, 02:11 PM
Traditional style

Often it ends up like

And some gamble happens.

You missed the part where you're supposed to prove/convince others that the lynch is on a scum. Don't make excuses for shortcomings. It's a majority vote for a reason. A player is supposed to convince others that it's the right/wrong move. (Which is what we're doing about your plan)

If someone doesn't see things your way, analyze their reasons and present a case.
It just sounds like you're making excuses.

Tonex
January 3rd, 2014, 02:14 PM
Traditional style

Often it ends up like

And some gamble happens.

I'm fairly certain that PoD included a caroler, since it's such an interesting pseudo-investigative role. Think we would do well to designate one person to listen to the caroler tonight and see if one exists. But back to the point, this is indeed true, but even if no one is lynched, we could probably convince a killer to shoot someone. In this way, we would force people to essentially use that towny play style to confirm that they are town. However, in your method, there'd be both scum and not scum playing in any way they'd like, so we'd know nothing about their roles by how they play.

Blazer
January 3rd, 2014, 02:15 PM
It's counterproductive when people volunteer. What we should actually do is list our top 3 scums and let them feel the hot seat, we pressure them and shit. And that is what we would do anyway but usually with one or two targets because people hide their scum lists.

I think Louis was doing something to bait a certain people? Maybe I'm reading too much into it. But this method above usually gets a lynch/discussion/evidence going.

Also Louis you flatter me. I'm not sure I will meet your standard you see me at.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 02:18 PM
You missed the part where you're supposed to prove/convince others that the lynch is on a scum. Don't make excuses for shortcomings. It's a majority vote for a reason. A player is supposed to convince others that it's the right/wrong move. (Which is what we're doing about your plan)

If someone doesn't see things your way, analyze their reasons and present a case.
It just sounds like you're making excuses.

Making excuses and make reasons often sounds same without a few of real cases.

A Good player is supposed to convince others that it's the right/wrong move.

The odds are always the two:

1. how much a player know
2. how will one convince

I have been doing the top lists thing as part of the game.

I'm just thinking something more effective.

You also know sheeple play a critical role in mafia these days, not only the speaker.

Pressure vote require a vote on a person for long enough time,

yet

people want to withdraw their unreasonable vote.

So, what happens is,

people will keep their unreasonable vote and insist their vote is legit.

They will either accuse or defense.

Every day phrase, we can only go over approximately 2 cases in 48 hours.

I don't say it is wrong, but I think we can do better with the hot seat system as long as we have one town killer.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 02:21 PM
I'm fairly certain that PoD included a caroler, since it's such an interesting pseudo-investigative role. Think we would do well to designate one person to listen to the caroler tonight and see if one exists. But back to the point, this is indeed true, but even if no one is lynched, we could probably convince a killer to shoot someone. In this way, we would force people to essentially use that towny play style to confirm that they are town. However, in your method, there'd be both scum and not scum playing in any way they'd like, so we'd know nothing about their roles by how they play.

The three hot seats system also coordinate the caroler,

if we heard one or two name in the caroler who are also sit on the hot seat.

We will know where to start with.

Blazer
January 3rd, 2014, 02:22 PM
The regular way is the hot seat way. Volunteering to be in the hot seat is opposite of its original intention and power. The reason the hot seat holds power is fear. Fear for ones life. One does not simply volunteer as tribute.

I think we got off topic analyzing how the game is played. Whoops.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 02:25 PM
The regular way is the hot seat way. Volunteering to be in the hot seat is opposite of its original intention and power. The reason the hot seat holds power is fear. Fear for ones life. One does not simply volunteer as tribute.

I think we got off topic analyzing how the game is played. Whoops.

Intentional seat grabbing is actually trying to squeeze another person off from the seat,

often that person will be shot or lynched.

As I suggested we must kill one of the seats are less than scummy players want to sit on them.

It's a bit off topic now.

haha, I guess we stop here.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 02:27 PM
damn my English is bad....

*As I suggested that
we must kill one if the seats are less than scummy players.

Citrus
January 3rd, 2014, 02:28 PM

This. Specifically:

Preceeded by:

So scummy..

Citrus Lets lynch him

You call speculation useful during d1. You call my speculation scummy. This seems hypocritical.

You also don't wait for me to post, so it's not a reaction test. I don't see it as much of a random vote because you hand-waved reasoning. That screams trying to hide the fact that it's a sheep vote. I understand it's early in d1, but...

I would like you to explain if any of my above logic is wrong. I would also like your reasoning behind your vote and subsequent unvote

Tonex
January 3rd, 2014, 02:42 PM
The three hot seats system also coordinate the caroler,

if we heard one or two name in the caroler who are also sit on the hot seat.

We will know where to start with.

That was not the main point of my post, but I do agree with that. In the traditional method, if some guy was scum and showed up on caroler -> instalynch.

AppleyNO
January 3rd, 2014, 03:50 PM
Damn, there are scummy players everywhere. Incoming meaningful post

Brendan
January 3rd, 2014, 03:54 PM
ika confirmed 4 scum lynch train pls

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 03:59 PM
ika confirmed 4 scum lynch train pls

Louiswill sort of had me lose my conviction. Also from what I understand, Ika's style is to act like a scum. Even though I'm convinced he is a badass neut, most likely zombie.

Brendan
January 3rd, 2014, 04:05 PM
Louiswill sort of had me lose my conviction. Also from what I understand, Ika's style is to act like a scum. Even though I'm convinced he is a badass neut, most likely zombie.

Probably, I want someone to be lynched today. It doesn't matter if we get enough votes to lynch though, the day is still going to last 48 hours.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 04:11 PM
Probably, I want someone to be lynched today. It doesn't matter if we get enough votes to lynch though, the day is still going to last 48 hours.

If so, then you must persuade others to vote with you rather than putting your vote on them and wait.

I don't quite feel you actually want to lynch ika in some concrete efforts.

Brendan
January 3rd, 2014, 04:14 PM
I don't really care who we kill tbh. Just want someone dead.

Blazer
January 3rd, 2014, 04:22 PM

Someone volunteers as tribute ^

Citrus
January 3rd, 2014, 04:25 PM

Why?

Helz
January 3rd, 2014, 04:31 PM

This is not a scum statement at all..

Helz
January 3rd, 2014, 04:32 PM

This is even better.

He must be town wanting people dead for no reason.

Brendan
January 3rd, 2014, 04:36 PM
This is even better.

He must be town wanting people dead for no reason.

Exactly

Brendan
January 3rd, 2014, 04:39 PM
Actually I'm downloading Battlefield 4 right now so let's talk guys

ika
January 3rd, 2014, 04:41 PM
on break just checing in have not time ot make a good post. just saying that from what ive glanced through.

frog is wrong on my role, i am town
louis need to stop trying to dictate no-lynch, everyday should be lynch, even if its myslynhced it gives information
brendend should be lynched for inciting random lynch, but i will see who it unfolds

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 04:47 PM
on break just checing in have not time ot make a good post. just saying that from what ive glanced through.

louis need to stop trying to dictate no-lynch, everyday should be lynch, even if its myslynhced it gives information
brendend should be lynched for inciting random lynch, but i will see who it unfolds

The problem is that I'm having a more legit reason to block as I want.

You can't just urge people to lynch then they will lynch.

Sheeple have brains too yall know.

In fact, You are the one who made the lynch impossible because no one want to stand side by side to you at the moment.

We are such good allies who made lynch impossible.

I guess all three seats are grabbed now.

if there shows up another volunteer I gonna start to vote.

Brendan
January 3rd, 2014, 04:48 PM

You're saying I should be lynched for inciting a random lynch but that we should lynch someone today?

RLVG
January 3rd, 2014, 04:48 PM

I'm leaning you as a Citizen Traitor. /discussio

ika
January 3rd, 2014, 04:50 PM
The problem is that I'm having a more legit reason to block as I want.

You can't just urge people to lynch then they will lynch.

Sheeple have brains too yall know.

In fact, You are the one who made the lynch impossible because no one want to stand side by side to you at the moment.

We are such good allies who made lynch impossible.

I guess all three seats are grabbed now.

if there shows up another volunteer I gonna start to vote.

towns most powerful tool is the power to lynch and talk. you think there isa vigilant or town killing role, what if there is none? what if we are all citizens? what then? that is why you need to use votes to pressure and threaten a lycnh at least. town WILL lose if they sit on their hands and say "lets not lynch" that is why every day should be a lynch

ika
January 3rd, 2014, 04:51 PM
I'm leaning you as a Citizen Traitor. /discussio

traitor doenst know hes traitor jsyk.

but its a good starting point

ika
January 3rd, 2014, 04:53 PM
You're saying I should be lynched for inciting a random lynch but that we should lynch someone today?

more like you want to random lynch not caring, i do want a lynch but do it on the scummyest peron that i see.

its weird but overall what i want to see tday is a lynch. this will give tus the most infromation. plus with the high scums/neutrals we have a good chance on doing it.

mafias dont know who is who so they will be more hesitant to vote (aka louis) becasue they might end up voting their own allies

ika
January 3rd, 2014, 04:56 PM
anyway back to work

Brendan
January 3rd, 2014, 04:57 PM
more like you want to random lynch not caring, i do want a lynch but do it on the scummyest peron that i see.

its weird but overall what i want to see tday is a lynch. this will give tus the most infromation. plus with the high scums/neutrals we have a good chance on doing it.

mafias dont know who is who so they will be more hesitant to vote (aka louis) becasue they might end up voting their own allies
That's basically what I want, but even if we lynch the scummiest person today, it's still only a wild guess. There is no chance for solid concrete evidence against anyone day 1.

powerofdeath
January 3rd, 2014, 05:01 PM
Citrus (2): ika, Kusco

Blazer (1): Citrus

ika (1): Brendan

Skip Day (9): Frog, Banshis, Louiswill, ThinkLiveLife, AppleyNO, Tonex, RLVG, Blazer, Noctiz

24 Hours left

Helz
January 3rd, 2014, 05:03 PM
I would rather do it on the 3rd scummiest, As that a scum would not want to look too scummy and a town PR would have every reason to want to look like scum.. Lets not just throw someone up for trolling. How about we take a step back and actually ask ourselves- 'Why would this player say this'..

For example:
"I don't really care who we kill tbh. Just want someone dead."

To me this says he wants a kill. He says he wants someone to die but doesn't care who. This is not something a scum player would say and I believe he has that position because he thinks a random lynch would statistically favor the town and that hunting D1 is fruitless with no confirmed roles to delve interaction from and no night action leads to work with.

Kusco
January 3rd, 2014, 05:09 PM
I would rather do it on the 3rd scummiest, As that a scum would not want to look too scummy and a town PR would have every reason to want to look like scum.. Lets not just throw someone up for trolling. How about we take a step back and actually ask ourselves- 'Why would this player say this'..

For example:

To me this says he wants a kill. He says he wants someone to die but doesn't care who. This is not something a scum player would say and I believe he has that position because he thinks a random lynch would statistically favor the town and that hunting D1 is fruitless with no confirmed roles to delve interaction from and no night action leads to work with.

Why not the second scummiest person?

Citrus
January 3rd, 2014, 05:11 PM

For example:

I have a post with questions for you, and I would like them answered eventually.

Blazer

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 05:13 PM
Too much WIFOM.

Why not the quietest? Isn't mafia trying to dissuade lynches? LEast # posts = lynch?

Too much WIFOM.

Brendan
January 3rd, 2014, 05:13 PM
A lynch day 1 is a shot in the dark that may lead to useful information.

Kusco
January 3rd, 2014, 05:22 PM
A lynch day 1 is a shot in the dark that may lead to useful information.

If you want something, why delegate it to others?

Brendan
January 3rd, 2014, 05:32 PM
If you want something, why delegate it to others?

Because I can't lynch without other people? I don't understand what you're asking lol

Kusco
January 3rd, 2014, 05:56 PM
Because I can't lynch without other people? I don't understand what you're asking lol

Why don't you push a specific lynch, instead of these passive-aggressive desires for someone's death?

Brendan
January 3rd, 2014, 06:02 PM
Why don't you push a specific lynch, instead of these passive-aggressive desires for someone's death?

Because it would really be random regardless.

Frog
January 3rd, 2014, 06:04 PM
Because it would really be random regardless.

Voted most truthful.

Tonex
January 3rd, 2014, 08:44 PM
Citrus (2): ika, Kusco

Blazer (1): Citrus

ika (1): Brendan

Skip Day (9): Frog, Banshis, Louiswill, ThinkLiveLife, AppleyNO, Tonex, RLVG, Blazer, Noctiz

24 Hours left

What happens if we lynch you? Since it registers the vote.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 09:18 PM
What happens if we lynch you? Since it registers the vote.

lol. good question,

though I doubt the day will end because of that.

However, I guess it might result that "cat is burnt; baby cries; earth stops spining" due to the power of death.

Back to topic,

the 3 seats system suggest people overlook the top 3 giant scummy player but lynch the 4th one if the one shows up.

This method constrain the maxim amount of scum.

At the same time, if no good consideration, we can always random one of the three before a day phrase ends.

I'm generally oppose to day 1 lynch but I can participate if that action wins some actual town readings.

Tonex
January 3rd, 2014, 09:53 PM
lol. good question,

though I doubt the day will end because of that.

However, I guess it might result that "cat is burnt; baby cries; earth stops spining" due to the power of death.

Back to topic,

the 3 seats system suggest people overlook the top 3 giant scummy player but lynch the 4th one if the one shows up.

At the same time, if no good consideration, we can always random one of the three before a day phrase ends.

I'm generally oppose to day 1 lynch but I can participate if that action wins some actual town readings.

I still think we should lynch one of those scums if we have nothing better.

louiswill
January 3rd, 2014, 10:02 PM
I still think we should lynch one of those scums if we have nothing better.

I'm afraid there are some town mixed in. If people want to pay the risk, then we can always lynch.

Kusco
January 3rd, 2014, 11:42 PM
I'm afraid there are some town mixed in. If people want to pay the risk, then we can always lynch.

I'm down for it.

NoctiZ
January 4th, 2014, 05:04 AM

There will always be some town mixed in because we can rarely say that someone is 100% scum.

AppleyNO
January 4th, 2014, 11:02 AM
Why we should pressure Louiswill:

From what I can understand, his plan is this:
He wants a set amount of reserved (for a lack of a better term) "seats" where scummy people would go. We then would decide who is scummy enough to go in these seats and pressure them. If they protect each other, we can find a link between them, and we can find out more information if we do it 3 at a time.

3 seems arbitrary to me. But that's not my real complaint.

This is going to spread us too thin. The power of the vote lies in the threat of being lynched due to a majority. We can't get a good majority if we all have our votes on three people. If we don't focus on one or two really scummy people, we won't be able to make any progress.

Luckily, we can play the neutrals off each other and the mafia, since they need to vote with us to win (in the early game, anyway).

Louiswill

Secondary FoS target is Frog for tunneling Zombie, but his motivations are easier to read.

AppleyNO
January 4th, 2014, 11:04 AM

What?

Your system is designed for us to overlook the 3 biggest scummy players?
What?

That makes less than no sense. Officially making negative sense.

ika
January 4th, 2014, 11:21 AM
QUICK EVERYONE THROW ON VOTES TO PPL SO WE CAN GET A LYNCH

louiswill

AppleyNO
January 4th, 2014, 11:26 AM
QUICK EVERYONE THROW ON VOTES TO PPL SO WE CAN GET A LYNCH

louiswill
Hey Oldmaid... Whats up?

Kusco
January 4th, 2014, 11:26 AM
Louiswill

I agree completely

ika
January 4th, 2014, 11:28 AM
Hey Oldmaid... Whats up?

not much prob gonna be heading to work soon, btw sign up for my s-fm?

AppleyNO
January 4th, 2014, 11:28 AM
not much prob gonna be heading to work soon, btw sign up for my s-fm?
Sure.

ika
January 4th, 2014, 11:29 AM
Louiswill

I agree completely

you too kusco sign up for my s-fm

onto something more relivent, anything want to discuss?

AppleyNO
January 4th, 2014, 11:30 AM
I think, if there is an Oldmaid, it would be Ika.

1. Ika is a troll in every game, so why not make him the designated troll?
2. I would give him the Oldmaid.
3. PoD shares the opinion that Ika is a troll.

Not much to go on, but I don't want to think about what Ika might actually be until we get some night actions.

AppleyNO
January 4th, 2014, 11:33 AM
Going to take a shower now, but I leave you guys with a setup question.

What role should be most afraid of a Zombie? We are going to figure out if Frog is a threat.

ika
January 4th, 2014, 11:33 AM
I think, if there is an Oldmaid, it would be Ika.

1. Ika is a troll in every game, so why not make him the designated troll?
2. I would give him the Oldmaid.
3. PoD shares the opinion that Ika is a troll.

Not much to go on, but I don't want to think about what Ika might actually be until we get some night actions.

pod host meta: handpick roles that will make it ballenced, then random.org the roles out

hope that helps. it is possible that old maid exist but it is not me.

in b4 whoever has it targets me tonight

ika
January 4th, 2014, 11:36 AM
Going to take a shower now, but I leave you guys with a setup question.

What role should be most afraid of a Zombie? We are going to figure out if Frog is a threat.

it would be a middle ground player. someone who would be a good priorty kill/lynch. i could see zombies pushing a lynch on the person they targeted though

Banshis
January 4th, 2014, 11:39 AM
I still feel like Anarchist and Old Maid are probably what are going to happen. If there is high kpn tonight then zombie would be most likely. Tomorrow we will find out if we have an anarchist.

AppleyNO
January 4th, 2014, 11:39 AM
it would be a middle ground player. someone who would be a good priorty kill/lynch. i could see zombies pushing a lynch on the person they targeted though
So you are implying that Frog is a zombie who targeted you? lol

RLVG
January 4th, 2014, 11:40 AM

I'd say confirmable roles that don't have clues spread over. If it's a zombie, it would come to screw us over.

AppleyNO
January 4th, 2014, 11:41 AM
I still feel like Anarchist and Old Maid are probably what are going to happen. If there is high kpn tonight then zombie would be most likely. Tomorrow we will find out if we have an anarchist.
Yea, I agree with you. The anarchist is going to be a weird role to deal with, and the weird voting mechanics play into having an anarchist.

ika
So you are implying that Frog is a zombie who targeted you? lol

i could see him doing it tommorow. he couldnt do it today unlessss

can zombie pick day 1?

ika
BANSHIS RLVG GO VOTE WE CANT HAVE A NO LYNCH

NoctiZ
January 4th, 2014, 11:45 AM
Meh I'd say that louiswill is not necessarily scummy for his idea because he always seems to have these dumb ideas *cough*

But I'd agree that he is one of the better choices for today.

louiswill

Banshis
January 4th, 2014, 11:46 AM
louiswill

There I voted Ika!

louiswill
January 4th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Then that is simple to me.

I will claim a role after Tonex or Brendon put their vote on me.

ika
January 4th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Then that is simple to me.

I will claim a role after Tonex or Brendon put their vote on me.

if you are town best to claim now.

louiswill
January 4th, 2014, 11:54 AM
if you are town best to claim now.

Play by my rule, or suffer it.

It is like this as always.

I'm not slippery, but I'm fixed.

AppleyNO
January 4th, 2014, 11:54 AM
Lets not have another FM where we purposelessly hold out claiming.

Claim.

louiswill
January 4th, 2014, 11:55 AM
If tonex or brendon refuse to put their vote on me, that will explain a lot.

ika
January 4th, 2014, 11:56 AM

Claim.

hes prob some neutral. much like remember my name. just let him be stubborn he will learn the punishment soon enough

louiswill
January 4th, 2014, 11:58 AM

Claim.

Only swinger can put pressure on me,

to those who already put their vote on me

I would just ignore.

It is like the playing cards,

the cards on hand is always the most dangerous.

The people show hand are not to be feared.

Thats why I named the two persons who hasnt voted to vote me.

ika
January 4th, 2014, 11:59 AM
WHERES RLVG! HE SHOLD VOTE

louiswill
January 4th, 2014, 12:00 PM

He will, so that I already counted his vote in my calculation.

The only two I fear the most are the Brendon's and Tonex's.

louiswill
January 4th, 2014, 12:01 PM
brb in one hour.

RLVG
January 4th, 2014, 12:01 PM

HOLY SHIT LET'S JUMP ON THE HAMMER BANDWAGGON

ika
January 4th, 2014, 12:02 PM
HOLY SHIT LET'S JUMP ON THE HAMMER BANDWAGGON

BETTER IDEA VOTE ME!

IT WILL BE LOLZ