PDA

View Full Version : Day VIII: Requiem

FM Ferengi
January 2nd, 2014, 05:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zld8hL448nA

Day VIII: Reqiuem

Another two bodies were found in the night that followed the raid... Conduit's evening the score.

FM Meshuval neatly dressed in a Priest's attire was found on the side of the road by an onlooker. He has been beaten savagely and had multiple burns.

A note that looked like it was written in a hurry lay on the floor:

Ral Zarak is the hidden priest

Got the feeling that he's pissed everyone off so much that no one would believe his claim.

FM Masrath's death was curious. A blunderbuss lay beside his body where it had been fired into his leg. Surely a shot like that shouldn't have been fatal? Something else must've happened to him internally; but never the lese he was indeed dead.

His home was loaded with survellience cameras, GPS locators and various other spying tools. It was likely he was an Investigator.

His computer was open with a message:

We sorta lost his last will ;/. We'll add it when he PMs us ~ Elixir

The 8 still living original members no longer met in the town house that had been where they spent their days for the last week.

Instead they visited the Ascension Parish Graveyard where the bodies of most of their comrades had been buried... men and women on all sides of this supernatural conflict now lay dead over conflicting beliefs and interests.

On the soil of their final resting place the verbal war broke out again once respects had been paid... It seemed as though another was about to join the ranks of the remebered.

Role List:

Cole MacGrath [MacGrath]
Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]
Nix [MacGrath]

Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]

Random Killing Conduit

Detainer
Coroner
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Militia Member
Militia Member

There are 4 more roles in the list than players due to 4 roles being cleaned

Graveyard:

FM Tamiyo(???)[Night I]: Corpse was too burned to make any form of identification. House trashed. [Conduit]
FM Gideon Jura(Bus Driver)[Night I]: Frozen from the waist down and broken into pieces with a hammer. Shot twice in the chest. Bled to death. [Conduit]
FM Glissa Sunseeker(Sasha (Reaper Leader))[Day 2]: Shot in the leg then burnt at the stake, melting into a non descript tar substance.
FM Jace Beleren (Priest)[Night II]: Single bullet wound to the head. Died instantly. [Extremist]
FM Venser (???)[Night II]: Electrocuted then melted to a pool of human components. [Conduit]
FM Ajani Goldmane(Delsin Rowe)[Day III]: Killed by a Firing Squad. [Lynch]
FM Nissa Revane (???)[Night III]: Vanished without a trace [Conduit]
FM Garruk Wildspeaker(Militia Member)[Night III]: Beaten to a pulp with a blunt object then electrocuted [Conduit]
FM Vraska(Lucy Kuo [MacGrath])[Day IV]: Blown up by Rigged c4 [Lynch]
Town House Door(Door)[Day IV]: Blown up by Rigged c4 [Storyline]
FM Jaya Ballard(Militia Member)[Day IV]: Blown up by Rigged c4 [Modkill]
FM Tibalt(Stripper)[Night IV]: Frozen to a wall, and blasted with multiple shotgun rounds [Conduit]
FM Lilianna Vess(Militia Member)[Night IV]: Incinerated by The Beast Defending Cole MacGrath
FM Dack Fayden(Extremist)[Night IV]: Utterly Vaporized attempting to Kill the Beast with Conventional Weapons [Beast]
FM Sorin Markov(Medic)[Day V]: Hung at the neck until dead by Joseph Bertrand [Lynch]
FM Baltrice(Willbender)[Day V]: Hung at the neck until dead by Joseph Bertrand [Lynch]
FM Parcher(Medic)[Night V]: Found dead in a warehouse, after what looks like extended interrogation. [Execution]
FM Chandra Naalar(Priest)[Night V]: Found convulsing in an alleyway; died from internal wounds before medical help arrived. [Conduit]
FM Koth(???)[Night V]: His entire house was blown up by a massive energy explosion and then the fragments were frozen, Militia operatives are still trying to thaw the ice to get to the pieces of destruction. [Conduit][Beast]
FM Nicol Bolas(Law Abiding Citizen)[Day VI]: Hung at the neck until dead. [Lynch]
Refurbished, Reinforced and Gold Plated Cosenza Town Gallows(Gallows)[Day VI]: Destroyed by the Beast [Storyline]
FM Ugin(The Prime Beast)[Day VI]: Killed in human form by the RFI. [Lynch]
FM Domri Rade(Cop)[Night VI]: Blown up by a Car Bomb [Law Abiding Citizen]
FM Joseph Bertrand(Joseph Bertrand)[Night VI]: Blown up by a Car Bomb [Law Abiding Citizen]
FM Xenegos(Janitor)[Night VI]: Killed in a Militia Dogfight [Duel]
FM Ravi Sengir(Bodyguard)[Night VI]: Killed in a Militia Dogfight [Duel]
FM Sarkhan Vol(Militia Member)[Night VI]: Beaten to death in his home. The power was out. [Conduit]
FM Ashiok(Militia Member)[Day VII]: Chased to the top of a building. Jumped off [Lynch]
FM Masrath(Investigator)[Night VII]: Shot in the leg with a blunderbuss. Unsure why this was fatal [Conduit]
FM Meshuval(Priest)[Night VII]: Beaten savagely. 3rd degree electrical burns [Conduit]

Death Descriptions Added to Reduce Ambiguity. [Conduit] Can refer to Either Mafia Team

Day will end at the following time: Day Ends (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Friday+January+3+2014%2C+11pm+Brisbane++Austral ia)

[B]BE CAREFUL

[l]5

THE BEAST HAS BEEN DEFEATED

Elixir
January 2nd, 2014, 06:13 AM
Thread will be opened shortly.

Forum Mafia GM
January 2nd, 2014, 06:29 AM
Commence.

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 06:37 AM
the new years is really bearing down on my work and they keep calling me in more than Im really needed. Im sry that Im not here as much as I should be.
Since Meshuval outed Ral Zarek as the other priest wouldnt that leave Sifa Grent as the neutral killing?
I believe that which means I'll be leaving my vote on him.
Sifa Grent

This can be a lynch we would be able to pull off without really struggling anyways since the scum are in majority now.

FM Ral Zarek
January 2nd, 2014, 06:44 AM
Fucking scum alliance i hate you fucktards thats fucking not fair ffs

Yeah well im useless now anyway but im actually the last priest. I will lead the town now

Also i found something interesting last night. The person it concerns knows what i mean. I dont think it would be good for the person if i said it. so it will be in my lw. Maybe. I dont want to see anymore town deaths tonight

Sifa who have you doused so far
No need to hide im willing to give you win i dont want scum to win because of their fucking alliance

FM Karn
January 2nd, 2014, 06:52 AM
Teferi is the last vermaak
So obviously sifa is arson

Town won't help any particular scum win so glhf!

Sign,
Your militia cop

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 06:54 AM
Hmm... But to be honest I am the real priest. I'm simply in no condition to hide it after Meshuval's, hmm, messed up last will.

But I agree to work with you, Ral Zarek. Do you want to lynch Sandruu today, hmm? I know someone else who is also willing to do the same. I wanted to confirm Sandruu as citizen, but I was, hmm, jailed by kidnapper. I tried to convince then not to kill Masrath, but they still did it anyway.

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 06:56 AM
Hmm, I was not able to communicate with Meschuvel because of jail, but I told the kidnapper that they should vote Sandruu together with us. I have not received their answer about that, hmm.

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 06:58 AM
Teferi is the last vermaak
So obviously sifa is arson

Town won't help any particular scum win so glhf!

Sign,
Your militia cop

I know but Cole and Vamaark both have an interest in seeing Sifa down so unless my kidnapper doesn't think straight both our teams can get Sifa killed quickly.

FM Karn
January 2nd, 2014, 07:02 AM
Teferi why did you indirectly reveal who's the kidnapper lol

Also this is getting interesting..

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 07:04 AM
Teferi why did you indirectly reveal who's the kidnapper lol

Also this is getting interesting..

I thought it was already known..

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 07:05 AM
Ral Zarek
Teferi
Kiora Atua
Tessebik
Sandruu
Elspeth Tirel
Karn
Sifa Grent

Hmm... this is our last standing as of now. We need 5 votes to lynch a person, but only if 2 factions join together with each other. Sandruu and Ral Zarek are unkillable, so either of then should be, hmm, a good target to lynch. But I do not want to see Ral Zarek dead, so I would rather, hmm, vote down Sandruu together with him.

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 07:18 AM
Ral Zarek
Teferi
Kiora Atua
Tessebik
Sandruu
Elspeth Tirel
Karn
Sifa Grent

Hmm... this is our last standing as of now. We need 5 votes to lynch a person, but only if 2 factions join together with each other. Sandruu and Ral Zarek are unkillable, so either of then should be, hmm, a good target to lynch. But I do not want to see Ral Zarek dead, so I would rather, hmm, vote down Sandruu together with him.

I don't know why you are still trying to pass off as town considering that Meshuval, the town mason, said someone else was a mason and there can only be one today.

FM Ral Zarek
January 2nd, 2014, 07:20 AM
I thought about a day ignite. Scum will jail you again and tomorrow they can lynch you if not today. All scums want you dead. You can only side with town. I promise if town cant win i will let you win. So give me your night actions if you dont want to be lynched right now. Then we will figure out what to do

@elspeth
do not reveal your result! Scum mustnt know this

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 07:21 AM
Don't you think that Mesguvel was trying to trick you with that, hmm? Didn't you remember my conversaion with the kidnapper?

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 07:22 AM
Don't you think that Mesguvel was trying to trick you with that, hmm? Didn't you remember my conversaion with the kidnapper?

I cannot see that chat.

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 07:24 AM
So it was Kiora Atua, hmm? She wanted to lynch Ral Zarek, but I asked her to vote Sandruu today. I have not received answer from her before the day, hmm.

FM Ral Zarek
January 2nd, 2014, 07:25 AM
FM Sifa Grent

since you dont want to cooperate
alone you cant win

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 07:39 AM
Hmm, ok. I don't care if I lose or not, but you are in no position to lynch me right now. Becuase I currently sabotaged those three targets, hmm:

Ral Zarek
Elspeth Tirel
Kiora Atua

If you, hmm, provoke me for some strange reason, then I'll ignite those three and you will be left with the following standings:

Teferi
Tessebik
Sandruu
Karn
Sifa Grent

The day will turn into L-3, and if you lynch me after that, it will be an automatic victory for Cole, hmm. Your only chance after that ignite will be for me to vote down one of the greens together with Teferi and Karn. So, Militia and Vermaak, you have, mmm, no valid reason to lynch me today - because both of you will lose to Cole after that. You really want that to happen, hmm?

Ashiok was also one of my doused targets, but in the end I chose to lynch him to keep, hmm, myself safe. If you somehow lynch Sandruu after I ignite, it will be left with this:

Teferi
Tessebik/Sandruu
Karn
Sifa Grent

You still want to lynch me after that, hmm? I don't have any greens sabotaged yet.

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 07:42 AM
Kiora was automatically sabotaged after I was jailed. And Ral Zarek, you were, hmm, my very first target back on Day 1.

FM Ral Zarek
January 2nd, 2014, 07:45 AM
why only 3 doused? what did you do all the other nights? i'd like to have all your night actions in each night (n1: ... n2: ... etc)

for now

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 07:46 AM
Hmm, ok. I don't care if I lose or not, but you are in no position to lynch me right now. Becuase I currently sabotaged those three targets, hmm:

Ral Zarek
Elspeth Tirel
Kiora Atua

If you, hmm, provoke me for some strange reason, then I'll ignite those three and you will be left with the following standings:

Teferi
Tessebik
Sandruu
Karn
Sifa Grent

The day will turn into L-3, and if you lynch me after that, it will be an automatic victory for Cole, hmm. Your only chance after that ignite will be for me to vote down one of the greens together with Teferi and Karn. So, Militia and Vermaak, you have, mmm, no valid reason to lynch me today - because both of you will lose to Cole after that. You really want that to happen, hmm?

Ashiok was also one of my doused targets, but in the end I chose to lynch him to keep, hmm, myself safe. If you somehow lynch Sandruu after I ignite, it will be left with this:

Teferi
Tessebik/Sandruu
Karn
Sifa Grent

You still want to lynch me after that, hmm? I don't have any greens sabotaged yet.

you have made a convincing case.
FM Sandruu

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 07:48 AM
Hmm, if you look clearly on this, the you have no choice but to lynch Sandruu. You'll be forced to vote together with me wherether you like it or not.

FM Sandruu

Here is my list of targets, hmm:

Night 1 - Ral Zarek
Night 2 - Vraska
Night 3 - Roleblocked
Night 4 - Dack Fayden
Night 5 - Ashiok
Night 6 - Elspeth Tirel
Night 7 - Jailed (Kiora is sabotaged as well by now).

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 07:50 AM
I do know that Sandruu is Cole with no doubts. So this lynch would be worth

FM Ral Zarek
January 2nd, 2014, 07:54 AM
lol how dumb that vermaak jailor is, jailing known arso to get himself doused^^

guys no cole lynch won't happen today. we go for the disguiser
and tonight you douse cole

FM Teferi

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 07:56 AM
Hmm, how I can douse Cole if I got myself jailed again?

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 07:56 AM
lol how dumb that vermaak jailor is, jailing known arso to get himself doused^^

guys no cole lynch won't happen today. we go for the disguiser
and tonight you douse cole

FM Teferi

There is no disguiser.

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 07:59 AM
People are assuming right now that Sifa is not lying about his night actions. Considering he asked who we would kill over and over, I think it's safe to say he had plenty of time to falsify a list of douse targets etc. for today.

I will need to think more about this today and see others' inputs, but I think I would be more comfortable bandwagoning onto Sifa and forcing him to day-ignite, then working from there. That way he's not holding all the cards. His hidden night actions provide a chance for any faction to win anyways.

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 08:01 AM
Hmm, you think my list of action is false? You're the one who jailed me, so you should know that your life is in my hands now.

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 08:02 AM
People are assuming right now that Sifa is not lying about his night actions. Considering he asked who we would kill over and over, I think it's safe to say he had plenty of time to falsify a list of douse targets etc. for today.

I will need to think more about this today and see others' inputs, but I think I would be more comfortable bandwagoning onto Sifa and forcing him to day-ignite, then working from there. That way he's not holding all the cards. His hidden night actions provide a chance for any faction to win anyways.

He is more than likely telling the truth my friend.
I personally want to make an accord with Sifa that ensures that the endgame will be a night to remember with 1 vamreek, 1 town, 1 arsonist (maybe 1 cole) left alive.

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 08:04 AM
I do not see an end where Arsonist doesn't win personally and strangely enough Kiora I am ok with that.

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 08:06 AM
Hmm, I can prove to you right now that my intentions aren't false. If I ignite right now, three of you will die, and I will be needed only Karn's vote to lynch Sandruu. Actually, it will be Karn's decision on, hmm, who will win after that. Scum will not be able to kill Karn because I, hmm, will kill one of then next night, and Karn knows better than anyone else that town can't win, hmm.

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 08:07 AM
Sifa would you be adverse to allying yourself with Vamreek and waiting to burn till tonight?

FM Kiora Atua
Hmm, you think my list of action is false? You're the one who jailed me, so you should know that your life is in my hands now.

I fight not for my own glory but for the greater good which is my people.

I personally want to make an accord with Sifa that ensures that the endgame will be a night to remember with 1 vamreek, 1 town, 1 arsonist (maybe 1 cole) left alive.

I will need to think more about this today, we have plenty of time.

FM Ral Zarek
Hmm, how I can douse Cole if I got myself jailed again?
if we lynch the disguiser you won't be jailed because that means he cant kill

and a reaper. all scums should be careful, it is very likely that one of you has the reaper as mate and doesnt even know

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 08:09 AM
I only question the truth in your statements because it is in your control to lie or tell the truth on these things. At the end of the day our faction will be united in its actions whatever they may be anyways. But I have to go somewhere for a few hours so I will leave without voting for now

FM Teferi
Not to call for pity or anything but Vamreek had just two members all game long T.T
You don't know how bad the QQ is.

FM Sifa Grent
Hmm... I need to talk with Karn first. Karn, what is your thought on this matter? Are you willing to lynch Sandruu today, hmm?

FM Kiora Atua
if we lynch the disguiser you won't be jailed because that means he cant kill

and a reaper. all scums should be careful, it is very likely that one of you has the reaper as mate and doesnt even know

Ah, forgot the reaper even existed. Well won't this be fun

FM Ral Zarek
January 2nd, 2014, 08:10 AM
Hmm, I can prove to you right now that my intentions aren't false. If I ignite right now, three of you will die, and I will be needed only Karn's vote to lynch Sandruu. Actually, it will be Karn's decision on, hmm, who will win after that. Scum will not be able to kill Karn because I, hmm, will kill one of then next night, and Karn knows better than anyone else that town can't win, hmm.

actually i like this idea, you may just day ignite right now. then we will see who wins, this scenario would be really interesting

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 08:11 AM
actually i like this idea, you may just day ignite right now. then we will see who wins, this scenario would be really interesting

Perhaps but I think Sifa is good enough to see my reasoning.

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 08:12 AM
Not to call for pity or anything but Vamreek had just two members all game long T.T
You don't know how bad the QQ is.

Actually this. I know people were upset about no modkills but it would have screwed our entire faction over, what were the chances of two on the same 4-man team :\

Ral Zarek, are you the Reaper?

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 08:12 AM
That was a fast flurry of posts, but in any event I will return later in our day

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 08:13 AM
Actually this. I know people were upset about no modkills but it would have screwed our entire faction over, what were the chances of two on the same 4-man team :\

Ral Zarek, are you the Reaper?

He is the Priest. I am considering Karn as a Reaper personally.

FM Ral Zarek
January 2nd, 2014, 08:13 AM
nope but i may have info

FM Ral Zarek
January 2nd, 2014, 08:14 AM
sifa do not ignite before i give you my ok though, i may have to update my lw first

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 08:15 AM
Hmm... If Ral Zarek, Kiora and Elspeth vote down Sandruu today, then I won't be needed to ignite today.

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 08:16 AM
Hmm... If Ral Zarek, Kiora and Elspeth vote down Sandruu today, then I won't be needed to ignite today.

The biggest assumption there, is that elspeth shows up today :p

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 08:17 AM
I have to go. But I would appreciate it if you gave my faction its best chance at victory with lynching Sandruu and burning tomorrow.

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 08:18 AM
But the two of you are here already. Why you don't vote him right now, hmm? He will be left at L-1. Neither Elspeth nor Karn will not be able to resist the charming hammer vote...

FM Ral Zarek
January 2nd, 2014, 08:20 AM
no, he will not be hammered. town may NOT hammer him. trust me i'm confirmed town this would not be good for us

FM Ral Zarek
January 2nd, 2014, 08:22 AM
we the town have 2 options:
a) force day ignite
b) lynch disguiser

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 08:24 AM
Hmm, the option A will leave only Karn alive. And you know that Karn cannot win alone. If you are not willing to be my vote puppets, then I guess I don't need you to be alive, hmm?

FM Ral Zarek
January 2nd, 2014, 08:25 AM
what's your problem on lynching disguiser? you can douse cole then and ignite, then it's just you karn and nix left

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 08:27 AM
What if Kiora chooses to jail me if we do that, hmm?

FM Ral Zarek
January 2nd, 2014, 08:29 AM
he cant kill you or he would have already done so
so he will not sacrifice his night kill

FM Ral Zarek
January 2nd, 2014, 08:29 AM
also elspeth confirmed that kidnapper killed doc

FM Ral Zarek
January 2nd, 2014, 08:31 AM
i just want that orange and green have 0% chance to win

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 08:31 AM
Hmm, but to lynch Teferi you need 5 votes, excluding Teferi and Kiora. You expect that Sandruu and Tessebik vote Teferi together with you, hmm?

FM Ral Zarek
January 2nd, 2014, 08:33 AM
sure if they don't we will just lynch cole

FM Ral Zarek
January 2nd, 2014, 08:36 AM
also we should wait for the lw. it may contain info

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 11:46 AM
The stance of Cole's Conduits has always been to avoid handing the town a free win by collaborating. We are glad that the mafia teams were able to work together for the last two nights, and we believe we can end with a draw. We will call Sifa's bluff: ignite. If he is telling the truth and we lynch Sandruu after, then it will be 1v1v1v1. I will kill the final remaining town member at night, and Teferi will be forced to either do the same, attack Sifa (YOLO) or do nothing because Sifa wins 1v1s. Inthe 1v1v1 we lynch Sifa and get a draw.

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 11:57 AM
Of course, there is an alternative: lynch the arsonist before he gets back:

FM Sifa Grent

Game becomes a 3v2v2. 2 scum deaths equals town win AND 1 town, 1 scum death results in equalizing lynch tomorrow (2tv1v1), both scum kill town at night making it (2v2v1t) where remaining town decides the victor.

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 12:06 PM
Hmm, I'm still here, if you haven't noticed!

Don't even try to count on it. I'll use my trusted, hmm, fail-safe method - I will ignote everyone before I make my leave. You have roughy 2-3 hours to make up with your decisions before I, hmm, "push the button".

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 12:13 PM
Hmm, I'm still here, if you haven't noticed!

Don't even try to count on it. I'll use my trusted, hmm, fail-safe method - I will ignote everyone before I make my leave. You have roughy 2-3 hours to make up with your decisions before I, hmm, "push the button".

The problem is I want you to: if you told the truth, then your burn secures a mafia victory.

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 12:14 PM
Hmm, really? My and Teferi's vote are still on you. Which side will take Karn, hmm?

FM Ral Zarek
January 2nd, 2014, 12:15 PM
yea as i said, a or b
scum cant lynch arso without town

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 12:15 PM
Hmm, really? My and Teferi's vote are still on you. Which side will take Karn, hmm?

Once Teferi sees reason, he will vote you or unvote

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 12:17 PM
Hmm, there will be no reasoning with someone who already tricked us over. Teferi will NOT vote me because that will mean his team's automatic defeat.

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 12:19 PM
Hmm, there will be no reasoning with someone who already tricked us over. Teferi will NOT vote me because that will mean his team's automatic defeat.

Do tell: show how. I put up my logic, now you do yours.

Ral, the mafia cannot lynch Sifa on their own but we can block a lynch, which is actually better.

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 12:26 PM
Hmm, how you can block a lynch? Care to explain?

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 12:27 PM
Hmm, what if you do as Ral Zarek asks and lynch Teferi instead?

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 12:46 PM
I'm running numbers and I discoveredething that I don't like.

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 12:52 PM
every single sanario from this point forward and every other factionsvictory my own team cannot win considering that the arsonist is going to be working this is much ashe can to ensure that he is here when he needs to ignite. Mighty Mite to afk members the entire game and we have absolutely zero nighttim immunity unlike the other two scum factions. there's only one way for us to sneak out a win again he's too powerful opponents and that's why throw ing.

I feel like the only way that I can absolutely sure that a scum is going to win this game is by forcing the day ignite.

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 12:56 PM
Hmm, Slaol said to me that the votes will be reset after day ignite. Teferi, what will you do after the ignition, hmm?

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 12:56 PM
now you have to understand that I want my team to be pushed as far as it can go to victory but I cannot make that kind of judgement knowing that if I try and push my team that far town has a very good likelihood to sneak out of victory.

that means my teammate in I choose who is going to win because we are already out of the race that we were never in to begin with

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 12:57 PM
[QUOTE=FM Sifa Grent;412423]Hmm, Slaol said to me that the votes will be reset after day ignite. Teferi, what will you do after the ignition, hmm?[/ I would hope the mighty man has the sense to give Scott the victory that it deserves this game because I will be deadQUOTE]

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 01:00 PM
now you have to understand that I want my team to be pushed as far as it can go to victory but I cannot make that kind of judgement knowing that if I try and push my team that far town has a very good likelihood to sneak out of victory.

that means my teammate in I choose who is going to win because we are already out of the race that we were never in to begin with

You are not out of the race unless Sifa deliberately lynches you after the ignite (which would be out of spite and even gamethrowing on some level). After the ignite, a Sandruu lynch or a no lynch results in Vermaak-Cole draw.

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 01:05 PM
You are not out of the race unless Sifa deliberately lynches you after the ignite (which would be out of spite and even gamethrowing on some level). After the ignite, a Sandruu lynch or a no lynch results in Vermaak-Cole draw.
how can I believe that you would throw away a solo victory like that

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 01:06 PM
now don't get me wrong I think it's a fantastic idea 100 percent would want to support it the only issue is everybody else

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 01:09 PM
but I digress we are getting way off track. the only course of action that I can hope to take this,
I pray you're being truthful with me tessebik.

sifa grent

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 01:12 PM
Hmm, he'll kill you if I go down, right? And I'm not planning to go down without a bang, hmm? All this time I tried to convince you not to use brute force, but now you're falling for Tessebik's provocation, hmm?

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 01:17 PM
what else can I do?

FM Elspeth Tirel
January 2nd, 2014, 01:20 PM
fml why am i still alive

FM Elspeth Tirel
January 2nd, 2014, 01:22 PM
Results:

Chandra was a Priest. Her last Target was Sifa Grent. Glissa was Sasha. Her last target was Teferi.

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 01:24 PM
Results:

Chandra was a Priest. Her last Target was Sifa Grent. Glissa was Sasha. Her last target was Teferi.
We already knew there wasnt a reaper love

FM Elspeth Tirel
January 2nd, 2014, 01:25 PM
We already knew there wasnt a reaper love

COOL STORY

THOSE ARE MY RESULTS

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 01:46 PM
[vote FM Sifa Grent[/vote]

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 01:47 PM
FM Sifa Grent

FM Ferengi
January 2nd, 2014, 01:50 PM
The Arsonist has used a day ignite.

Elspeth Tirel was a Coroner

Ral Zarek was a Priest

Teferi was a Kidnapper

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 01:53 PM
Hmm, how's that to you? 4 votes to lynch, and apparently Kiora still lives. It's now 1vs1vs2vs2! An unexpected development, hmm? I thought that my action could ignite the kidnapper, hmm?

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 01:54 PM
Hmm... No, wait. It's 1vs1vs1vs2. Teferi is now a Reaper, hmm? What will you do about that?

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 01:55 PM
Wow he actually did it...

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 01:56 PM
Hmm... Ok, I got a bright idea. Lynch Kiora Atua. That way, no one will ever get jailed, hmm?

FM Kiora Atua

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 01:57 PM
FM Sifa Grent

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 01:58 PM
Our threat is a killer , and jailor, a arson, and a preist.....great

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 01:59 PM
Number still dont crunch for anyone very well

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 02:08 PM
Hmm... I was surpised myself. Is Slaol trying to mess with us? I have no idea what to do...

I guess I'll call a temporary truce. Figure out what'll happen next, hmm? Kiora will probably not jail me again because I'm the only one who can kill Sandruu. Or will she, hmm?.. I'll bet myself on the fact that what will be her next target. So, hmm, don't expect a lynch today, and prepare for a night of horrors tomorrow...

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 02:11 PM
Can arsonist douse again tonight even though they day ignited?

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 02:13 PM
Hmm... Of course I can! That day-ignite was an one-off action.

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 02:16 PM
sifa grent

two coles and two vemraak.
Get the arson

FM Teferi
January 2nd, 2014, 02:17 PM
Dont lynch anyone other than sifa coles

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 02:20 PM
We would require total anti mafia decision to vote a mafia off today with 4 votes. This is a heavy stand down

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 02:21 PM
And with that, I'm off. See you in a few hours, hmm?

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 02:21 PM
FM Kiora Atua

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 02:23 PM
Oh yeah, I actually did Teferi a good favor. So don't expect him lynch me either, hmm?

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 02:29 PM
Orange has two night actions but all that's left of green is me and cole.

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 02:43 PM
FM Kiora Atua

Disappointing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that the ignition has occurred, there's another possibility:

FM Karn

Today we lynch Karn. That is a decision Cole + Vermaak can force by themselves. Tonight we kidnap Sifa (though now that the day-ignite has been used it doesn't really matter).
If you kill Teferi and I kill Tessebik, bring ourselves to a 1v1v1 tomorrow. At that point we lynch Sifa and win a Conduit tie game. This is the best chance of victory for the Vermaak or the Reapers, as it is in your hands, and your victory is assured.

@Teferi Would you volunteer to be killed by the Cole's for a Vermaak co-victory with the Cole's? Or what are your thoughts on the current proceedings/this plan? I still consider you a technical teammate, and I believe you consider me a technical teammate as well.

These are all actions completely in control of the mafia teams. There is no room for betrayal by either team (though of course you can kill me instead of Teferi, but that is up to you) and Sifa no longer has a say in the matter either (you brought this on yourself when you voted me and failed to ensure the kidnapper is doused).

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 02:45 PM
sifa grent

two coles and two vemraak.
Get the arson

If this is done, it will result in a 1v1v1 with Karn deciding the sole Conduit team winner.

Though I wonder what happens if the game reaches a 1v1v1 with neither conduit team able to kill...? (posting the question)

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 02:48 PM
Asked for a confirmation kidnapper jailing does not get doused for it.

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 02:55 PM
A few things...
1) It's ironic: if Kiora had been ignited as well, it would've ended with an almost certain Vermaak-Cole tie (with the only other possibility being a Cole victory through a Teferi or Sifa lynch, which was unlikely). Now that Kiora is alive, it.... complicates things. I have to do the math, but for now, I think the best possibility is:
FM Sifa Grent
By eliminating Sifa, we should technically be able to ensure a sole mafia victory or a draw.
2) Any instance where a 1v1v1 exists between a town, Sifa, and a mafia is undesirable as people tend to choose the Neutral Killer over the mafia.
3) In the instance of Karn vs kidnapper vs Cole, there is always an out: if Karn is unwilling to choose a victor, we could just lynch Karn and secure a draw.

FM Ferengi
January 2nd, 2014, 02:56 PM
Update has been made to the day ignite. Teferi, the Kidnapper has been killed as well. Documents had an error.

3 votes to lynch.

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 02:59 PM
Update has been made to the day ignite. Teferi, the Kidnapper has been killed as well. Documents had an error.

3 votes to lynch.

Hmm... can you remove my last post then? And this one too?

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 03:00 PM
FM Sifa Grent

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 03:20 PM
FM Karn

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 03:21 PM
FM Sifa Grent

Doing that ends in a sole Cole win

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 03:25 PM
Doing that ends in a sole Cole win

-> I have to kill you tonight, Cole kills me, Karn & Sandruu ends in a Cole's Conduits victory

Is your team willing to vote Karn for a tied Conduit victory? The same logic in my above post applies since the lynch hurdle is 3 votes, and there are 3 of us.

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 03:26 PM
FM Karn

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 03:26 PM
FM Sifa Grent

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 03:28 PM
I don't trust that you will kidnap arsonist and not us

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 03:31 PM
FM Sifa Grent

Correct me if I am wrong, but any vote other than Karn means your team is throwing the Vermaaks under the bus during our armistice. You yourself said
1) It's ironic: if Kiora had been ignited as well, it would've ended with an almost certain Vermaak-Cole tie (with the only other possibility being a Cole victory through a Teferi or Sifa lynch, which was unlikely). Now that Kiora is alive, it.... complicates things. I have to do the math, but for now, I think the best possibility is:
-vote FM Sifa Grent

So by your own logic you are currently going for a solo victory.

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 03:31 PM
I don't trust that you will kidnap arsonist and not us

The kidnapper is dead

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 03:45 PM
The kidnapper is dead

Who do you have on you team still? We still have Janitor and GF

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 03:48 PM
Keep in mind Karn has said let the scums figure out which scum wins, and may not vote.

IF YOU LYNCH SIFA

IF KARN DOES NOT VOTE: Sifa will win
IF KARN SIDES WITH SIFA: Sifa will win
IF KARN SIDES WITH COLE: Cole will win

IF YOU LYNCH KARN:
We jointly win

So you are making the decision between a tied victory and letting Karn decide between the Cole's Conduits and the Arsonist.

I think I color coded that accurately.

Btw props to Sifa for telling the truth, and dishonor on you two for throwing the vermaaks under the bus during the agreed upon armistice:

SHOUT OUT TO KARN, THEY MADE A PACT WITH US VERMAAKS WHILE TESSEBIK WAS IN JAIL, SO I WOULD RECOMMEND GIVING SIFA THE WIN SHOULD IT BE IN YOUR POWER

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 03:50 PM
Who do you have on you team still? We still have Janitor and GF

Just me, and it matters not as I will be forced to go for the kill and forgo my night action.
And if you do not lynch Karn it means you are breaking our armistice, in which case I will attack Tessebik as I am not rewarding your dishonor.

I shall leave my vote on Karn now, if I return later and you both refuse to vote Karn but 2 votes are on you (Sandruu) I will hammer you. (but I doubt this will happen since Karn will probably not vote)

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 03:51 PM
Done with my flurry of posts, unless I see any posts addressed to me in the next few minutes I shall be gone for awhile

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 03:54 PM
What role are you now?

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 03:57 PM
What role are you now?

Does it matter?

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 04:00 PM
The issue I see is there are two of you... you both have night actions that can be use agsint both of us

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 04:03 PM
The issue I see is there are two of you... you both have night actions that can be use agsint both of us

Teferi is dead. He was killed in the fire, there was a host error. There is just me by myself.

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 04:04 PM

3 votes to lynch.

Post 112 in case you missed it.

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 04:07 PM
Indeed I have missed that

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 04:09 PM
Indeed I have missed that

You should probably read the colorful post I made then with that in mind and vote FM Karn for the mutual conduit victory.

FM Sandruu
Just finding it odd how you are avoiding telling us your role...

FM Sandruu
(Colors do not appear on Tapatalk/Phone)

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 04:11 PM
Because I think it is pointless and because I don't think you'd believe me anyways.

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 04:13 PM
(Colors do not appear on Tapatalk/Phone)

Easy version:

1) Lynch Sifa
Karn must vote Sifa

2) No lynch
I kill Tessebik tonight. You kill me and its 1v1v1. Karn decides victor
I kill Tessebik tonight. You kill Karn and its 1v1v1. We lynch Sifa for victory

3) Lynch Karn
I kill Tessebik tonight. You make no action. Tomorrow its 1v1v1. We lynch Sifa for victory

4) Sandruu/Tessebik is lynched
1v1v1v1. We kill Karn, 1v1v1 tomorrow. We lynch Sifa for victory

So mutual victory or Karn chooses between you and Sifa.

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 04:14 PM
So then what actions do you propose? I don't see a tie in this by killing Karn... Heres What I see:

-lynch Karn
Night kill Green
Night kill Arson

Leaves a Green and Orange alive...but Cole can't be killed at night so it should result in a Green win still

So thats why I'me very suspicious

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 04:16 PM
FM Karn

If you say so. Tess for turn

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 04:18 PM
I forgot that if it's a 1v1, its a tie with these special rules

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 04:18 PM
So then what actions do you propose? I don't see a tie in this by killing Karn... Heres What I see:

-lynch Karn
Night kill Green
Night kill Arson

Leaves a Green and Orange alive...but Cole can't be killed at night so it should result in a Green win still

So thats why I'me very suspicious

Arsonist cannot be killed at night just like Cole. Only way to get rid of him is by lynch, hence the logic in the above posts.

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 04:19 PM
FM Karn

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 04:21 PM
Pretty messed up situation huh?

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 04:21 PM
Wow I nearly fucked up.

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 04:23 PM
How about this, we lynch Sifa. Green will kill Karn and you can kill Green. (Course theres a trust factor...but seeing as how I didn't trust you..)

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 04:24 PM
Would leave Just Green and Orange mafia remaining

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 04:25 PM
If Cole and I are the last ones standing, Cole wins. I just reread the endgame notes. So thank God Tessebik did not return in time.

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 04:27 PM
@Tess I don't see it very likely we will win as only Cole's Conduits. Do you still propose a tie?

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 04:28 PM
FM Sandruu

Back to the original 1v1v1v1 plan it is.

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 04:29 PM
FM Sifa Grent

I don't see much else of an answer...I don't a lynch will happen today

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 04:30 PM
]-vote FM Sandruu[/COLOR]

Back to the original 1v1v1v1 plan it is.

I can't only see that as Arsonist winning

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 04:34 PM
I am lynched,
Both Green and Orange kill eachother and leave Karn and Sifa....who wins from that?

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 04:36 PM
Basically Kiora, it's your decision to let Green Mafia or Arsonist win.

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 04:38 PM
Even if we lynch Karn, it's still Arsonist win...he has the biggest advantage of being able to chose the kill during the day

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 04:46 PM
Nah, let's do it Kiora's way: I wouldn't have talked so openly about it had I known it was still possible.

FM Karn

Tonight, Kiora kills me, we can't kill (it would be a 1v1 loss) and you two lynch Sifa tomorrow.

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 04:50 PM
Oh wait I see your point.

unvote

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 04:51 PM
With that is..
-lynch Karn
Night kill Tess
I dont take action
Sifa douse and kills me.

-Next Day-
Just Sifa and Kiora

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 04:52 PM
The only way for Sifa not to win is to lynch him now. Sifa can douse and ignite in a single night after Day 5.

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 04:53 PM
Why don't we just lynch Sandruu? Tonight we are both forced to attack Karn and it becomes 1v1v1 where we lynch Sifa.

FM Sandru

Let me check my math.

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 04:54 PM
I am lynched,
Both Green and Orange kill eachother and leave Karn and Sifa....who wins from that?

^^

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 04:55 PM
If you decide not to kill eachother then that leaves 1v1v1v1...well 1v1v1, Sifa will still kill someone

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 04:56 PM
Wish you didn't point that out Sandruu, because I'm not sure if he remembered that or not >.>

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 04:57 PM
^^

We'd be forced to attack Karn or take no action to avoid a 1v1 we lose to the NK. Also, I don't think the Arsonist can douse and ignite on the same night.

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 04:57 PM
Ok -lynch Sandruu
-kill Karn
-kill Karn
-burn either Green or Orange

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 04:58 PM
We'd be forced to attack Karn or take no action to avoid a 1v1 we lose to the NK. Also, I don't think the Arsonist can douse and ignite on the same night.

** AMMENDMENT: As of Night 5 you can douse and burn in the same night.

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 04:59 PM
Wooooooooooow... that's balanced

FM Karn
January 2nd, 2014, 05:00 PM
How about this

No lynch - sifa kills cole - mafia teams kill no one - 1v1v1v1 condition

We'll see what happens next then, mafia can always kill me,lynch arson and make it a draw, but it won't be interesting right :)

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 05:00 PM
FM Sandruu

Already did all the math. I believe the only decision I have left is to allow the no-lynch to occur, and then attack Karn. Cole's team can WIFOM whether they kill me, which forces Sifa to WIFOM douse+ignite Sandruu.

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 05:01 PM
How about this

We'll see what happens next then, mafia can always kill me,lynch arson and make it a draw, but it won't be interesting right :)

Whoa hi Karn, I thought you were pulling a Elspeth for the remainder of the game

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 05:03 PM
How about this

1v1v1v1 condition? What does that mean? Is there a special tie in that case or something?

FM Karn
January 2nd, 2014, 05:06 PM
1v1v1v1 condition? What does that mean? Is there a special tie in that case or something?
Hmm I'll just reveal what I have in mind. After it becomes 1v1v1v1, i'll help you lynch Arson. Starting the night with 1 cole vs 1 vermaak vs 1 town. That's the only possible situation that can result in a town victory, mafia eliminating each other. Highly unlikely, but I gotta try.

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 05:09 PM

No it just means that that they can vote who to kill after I'm dead. In that case both Mafias can vote Sifa then it would be Town vs Maf vs Maf...which can kill Town...

Thats if they will follow through.

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 05:10 PM
No it just means that that they can vote who to kill after I'm dead. In that case both Mafias can vote Sifa then it would be Town vs Maf vs Maf...which can kill Town...

Thats if they will follow through.

At that point either Town or Both mafias can win..(Team up and kill Town OR Kill eachother)

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 05:12 PM
At that point either Town or Both mafias can win..(Team up and kill Town OR Kill eachother)

Ye old Prisoner's Dilemma at it's finest

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 05:12 PM
Yeah Kiora, I guess your fate is out of your own hands.... looking at it, I guess you could either lynch Sifa with us (gamethrowing because it secures a Cole's Conduits victory), try to lynch Sandruu, or no lynch which leaves us to kill Karn and allows for one of five possibilities:
-You kill me and Sifa only douses, leaving a 1v1v1 where we secure a joint victory
-You kill me and Sifa kills, giving Sifa the win
-You don't kill and Sifa kills Sandruu, leaving a 1v1v1 where we secure a joint victory
-You don't kill and Sifa kills me, leaving a 1v1v1 where you decide who wins between Cole's Conduits and Sifa via lynching Sifa or Sandruu
-You don't kill me and Sifa only douses, leaving 2v1v1 where you decide who wins between Cole's Conduits and Sifa via lynching Sifa or no-lynch

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 05:13 PM
Ye old Prisoner's Dilemma at it's finest

Yeah, I would like to avoid that.

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 05:13 PM
Just to be clear, suicide is against game rules, correct?

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 05:15 PM
I ask because suicide could guarantee a joint victory (i.e. we lynch Karn, no one takes an action and it's either a 1v1v1 if Sifa kills someone or a 2v1v1 where Sandruu suicides)

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 05:17 PM
Yeah Kiora, I guess your fate is out of your own hands.... looking at it, I guess you could either lynch Sifa with us (gamethrowing because it secures a Cole's Conduits victory), try to lynch Sandruu, or no lynch which leaves us to kill Karn and allows for one of five possibilities:
-You kill me and Sifa only douses, leaving a 1v1v1 where we secure a joint victory
-You kill me and Sifa kills, giving Sifa the win
-You don't kill and Sifa kills Sandruu, leaving a 1v1v1 where we secure a joint victory
-You don't kill and Sifa kills me, leaving a 1v1v1 where you decide who wins between Cole's Conduits and Sifa via lynching Sifa or Sandruu
-You don't kill me and Sifa only douses, leaving 2v1v1 where you decide who wins between Cole's Conduits and Sifa via lynching Sifa or no-lynch

It's worse than that because I can't win with Sandruu, I can only win with you (because attack immunity)

I ask because suicide could guarantee a joint victory (i.e. we lynch Karn, no one takes an action and it's either a 1v1v1 if Sifa kills someone or a 2v1v1 where Sandruu suicides)

Gotta put it in the question&answer thread and send a PM to the hosts

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 05:21 PM
Hmm. I think I have the final solution to the game but I want to recrunch the numbers to ensure of it.

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 05:21 PM
Just be sure to kill Karn at night to ensure that a traitor will lose

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 05:23 PM
Whoa days are 24 hours also, did not realize that

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 05:53 PM
So Kiora, what is your proposed plan?

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 06:09 PM
#foreveralone

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 06:14 PM
I propose the WIFOM game.

Today we no-lynch.
Tonight I kill Karn.

Sifa will have the opportunity to douse+ignite Sandruu or take no action.
Sandruu will have the opportunity to kill me (Kiora).

Thus:
If I am dead and Sifa ignites, Sifa wins.
If I am dead and Sifa does not ignite, Cole's team wins.
If I am alive and Sifa ignites, both Conduits win.
If I am alive and Sifa does not ignite, I choose victor; Cole or Sifa wins. I may assign probabilities to these or just decide on it tomorrow

@Sifa: if you douse+ignite anyone other than Sandruu, I will lynch you tomorrow and give Cole the win
@Everyone: if you do not accept the invite to the WIFOM game and I have still decided we are playing it, I will lynch/align against that faction and give the win to whoever played the WIFOM game.

How's this sound?

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 06:14 PM
(I may or may not kill Karn)
(Cole's team may elect to kill Karn if I am left alive)

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 06:16 PM
1/4 Sifa wins
1/4 Cole wins
1/4 Tied win
1/4 I lose and decide the victor

Even chances for every possible endgame based on how you WIFOM

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 06:18 PM
So Kiora, what is your proposed plan?

Posted it or if you guys/Sifa have another solution please post it, but I'm pretty sure I've crunched the numbers every which way possible and all I can do is propose the WIFOM game

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 06:26 PM
I'm in favor, best chance to win at this point.

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 06:32 PM
If Green kill Karn, Orange kill Green, Sifa kill Green: Sifa wins
If Green kill Orange, Sifa kill Green: Karn decides if Green or Sifa wins
If Green kill Orange, Orange kill Green, and Sifa kill Green: Sifa wins
If Green kill Orange, Orange kill KArn, and Sifa kill Green: Sifa wins
If Green kill Karn, Orange kill Karn, and Sifa kill Green: Green and Orange has chance to lynch Sifa and Tie
If niether Green or Orange kills, and Sifa kills Green: Who knows what everone will choose to lynch.
If for some crazy reason Sifa decides no to kill, his chances of winning greatly diminish.

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 06:33 PM
I propose the WIFOM game.

How's this sound?

Let's do this!

I want to "win" win, but if we draw then 13 people get a win of some sort: Ugin gets a partial victory, Nicol gets a full victory, and the 4 Vermaak, 4 original Cole's Conduits, 2 Militia Members, and Ajani all finish with a draw.

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 06:37 PM
The second plan I have come up with:

Today we lynch Sandruu

I no kill, Tessebik no kills.
Tomorrow we lynch Sifa and do the 1v1v1 allowing Karn a chance at winning.

If Sifa douse+ignites either scum, the other scum team will win.
If I or Tessebik kills and Sifa douse+ignites, Sifa will win.

-Karn will have to agree to lynch Sandruu today, and lynch Sifa tomorrow regardless of what happens (not hand Sifa a victory if he kills a scum overnight)

This gives Karn a chance at victory. It requires Tessebik + me + Karn to lynch Sandruu today (ironic in a sense lol).

Thus this plan leaves the game in Sifa losing, and Sifa deciding who wins or scum deciding who wins.

This forcibly causes Sifa to lose and either Vermaak wins, Cole wins, Conduits jointly win, or town wins.

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 06:39 PM
If Green kill Karn, Orange kill Green, Sifa kill Green: Sifa wins
If Green kill Orange, Sifa kill Green: Karn decides if Green or Sifa wins
If Green kill Orange, Orange kill Green, and Sifa kill Green: Sifa wins
If Green kill Orange, Orange kill KArn, and Sifa kill Green: Sifa wins
If Green kill Karn, Orange kill Karn, and Sifa kill Green: Green and Orange has chance to lynch Sifa and Tie
If niether Green or Orange kills, and Sifa kills Green: Who knows what everone will choose to lynch.
If for some crazy reason Sifa decides no to kill, his chances of winning greatly diminish.

I'm not killing green under any circumstance, because doing so leads to me losing in every case. And leaving Karn alive means Conduit win turns into Prisoner's Dilemma, so I will likely kill Karn either way, and you guys have the choice to kill me or not.

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 07:43 PM
wtf happened? This thread got locked for some reason or other

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 07:44 PM
Btw, WHEN does the day end? The DayEnd link is broken still.

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 07:46 PM
And

T.G.I. Friday's open at 11:00 pm on Friday, January 3 2014 in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia is not the correct answer

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 07:50 PM
And

T.G.I. Friday's open at 11:00 pm on Friday, January 3 2014 in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia is not the correct answer

Click "date" under. It ends in 11 hours

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 07:51 PM
And

I could go for some TGIF right about now.

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 08:24 PM
Question is also answered from Lix, if me and Orange remain and it goes to day, it will be a draw

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 08:28 PM
Question is also answered from Lix, if me and Orange remain and it goes to day, it will be a draw

If it's 1v1 into the night though then it goes to day and you can kill me. Or can you explain the exact wording, because everything changes if I can win a tie with you alive

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 08:32 PM
Don't think I can copy word for word legally, might be better for Lix to answer that

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 08:35 PM
I'll paraphrase....

You can't kill me so I would win if it goes to night.

Its a draw if it happens to go into day

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 09:06 PM
@karn
You should go ahead and vote sandruu, because the only plan I see with you having a chance is if sandruu is lynched today. This way you avoid the possibility of not checking in before day end and missing the hammer vote causing a no lynch

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 09:07 PM
I'll paraphrase....

You can't kill me so I would win if it goes to night.

Its a draw if it happens to go into day

Yeah I realized that much already. No way to get this situation number wise. So right now it's either you are lynched for the 1v1v1v1 plan or no lynch and the WIFOM game is played

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 09:18 PM
With me lynch the chance for either of us to win is much slimmer... Just let me die at night.

If I die now, next day will be Karn vs Sifa vs Kiora OR Karn vs Sifa vs Terr

FM Sandruu
January 2nd, 2014, 09:19 PM
Because I doubt Sifa will kill karn

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 09:27 PM
Because I doubt Sifa will kill karn

#mlgmoves

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 10:59 PM
Hmm, it seems that Slaol and Elixir indeed were messing with us. So Teferi was a kidnapper, hmm? Clever plan for him to stay alive, unfortunately you can't fool the game host that knows the truth, hmm?

Karn, how about a little cooperation with me?

FM Sandruu

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 11:16 PM
Hmm, it seems that Slaol and Elixir indeed were messing with us. So Teferi was a kidnapper, hmm? Clever plan for him to stay alive, unfortunately you can't fool the game host that knows the truth, hmm?

Karn, how about a little cooperation with me?

FM Sandruu

Hello Sifa, have you read through today? Any thoughts on what has been suggested etc.?

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 11:20 PM
Hmm... for me all possible scenarios usually end with Sandruu's death. You want to see him dead too, hmm?

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 11:28 PM
Hmm... for me all possible scenarios usually end with Sandruu's death. You want to see him dead too, hmm?

My win condition requires that he is dead, yes.

Should we lynch Sandruu today though, we will be at a crossroads of 1v1v1 tomorrow with Karn (or Tessebik instead of me). Karn would then have to lynch you for my (or Cole's) victory.
I feel the odds of a Vermaak victory through these paths are incredibly low at best.

What do you think of my WIFOM game eh?

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 11:30 PM
Hmm... I think I'll just kill him at night. You'll take care of Karn then, hmm?

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 11:33 PM
Hmm... I think I'll just kill him at night. You'll take care of Karn then, hmm?

If not me, then Cole's team shall.

So I take it you accept the WIFOM game as well? Goody :D

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 11:36 PM
This day's end RP better be epic....

skip

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 11:40 PM
This day's end RP better be epic....

skip

This. And maybe a speedy night should all night actions go in early and get locked in as such?

Today we no-lynch.
Tonight I kill Karn.

Sifa will have the opportunity to douse+ignite Sandruu or take no action.
Sandruu will have the opportunity to kill me (Kiora).

Thus:
If I am dead and Sifa ignites, Sifa wins.
If I am dead and Sifa does not ignite, Cole's team wins.
If I am alive and Sifa ignites, both Conduits win.
If I am alive and Sifa does not ignite, I choose victor; Cole or Sifa wins. I may assign probabilities to these or just decide on it tomorrow

@Sifa: if you douse+ignite anyone other than Sandruu, I will lynch you tomorrow and give Cole the win

To repeat the rules once more. Best of luck to both of you! I shall be attacking Karn tonight in this case.

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 11:42 PM
Hmm, you bet it will.

skip

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 11:43 PM
Hmm, wait a second, why would you give the win to Colse instead of me?

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 11:44 PM
Hmm, wait a second, why would you give the win to Colse instead of me?

I very nearly hammered skip day there.

What do you mean?

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 11:45 PM

Why would you do that, hmm?

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 11:46 PM
As per the rules above, if you douse+ignite tessebik instead of sandruu, I'll be in auto lose and you effectively circumvent the WIFOM game, so I will vote to lynch you. Otherwise it depends on what you and Cole do tonight.

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 11:47 PM
It makes it so that you have to follow the rules of the game, for even odds to each, or do you think the way it's setup is not fair?

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 11:52 PM
Hmm... But I'm a better person than Sandruu. And why you would kill Karn, hmm? He is the only person you can win a tie with.

Hmm, your best chance to win is to lynch Sandruu, do not kill Karn and allow me to kill Tessebik. If Tessebik kills Karn, it will be an auto-win for me; if he does not, then Karn chooses, hmm, who wins the game.

FM Kiora Atua
January 2nd, 2014, 11:54 PM
Hmm... But I'm a better person than Sandruu. And why you would kill Karn, hmm? He is the only person you can win a tie with.

Hmm, your best chance to win is to lynch Sandruu, do not kill Karn and allow me to kill Tessebik. If Tessebik kills Karn, it will be an auto-win for me; if he does not, then Karn chooses, hmm, who wins the game.

But I can tie with tessebik, and there's no way to reach a tie with Karn without prisoner's dilemma. Karn will likely not act, leading to your win. The best odds for my victory are 1/4 through the above WIFOM game

FM Sifa Grent
January 2nd, 2014, 11:56 PM
Hmm, and what will happen if only Karn dies tonight?

FM Tessebik
January 2nd, 2014, 11:57 PM
Hmm, and what will happen if only Karn dies tonight?

Then he decides the victor. However, that means you wouldn't kill, and that's assuming A LOT of risk on your end...

FM Sifa Grent
January 3rd, 2014, 12:03 AM
Hmm, but Kiora said that if I kill Tessebik she'll allow Sandruu to win. How that would be different if both Sandruu and Tessebik are alive, hmm?

FM Kiora Atua
January 3rd, 2014, 12:12 AM
Hmm, but Kiora said that if I kill Tessebik she'll allow Sandruu to win. How that would be different if both Sandruu and Tessebik are alive, hmm?

Amendment to the game:
If I am alive and sifa killed noone, I will vote skip day and side with sifa.
If I am alive and sifa killed sandruu, conduit joint victory.
If I am dead, it depends on what you do sifa but the victory conditions are flipped.
If I am alive and tessebik is dead, I will lynch sifa and side with Cole.

So using a punnet square, it ends up becoming a pure WIFOM to determine the Victor. You each have an equal chance at victory based on your actions. I have the only chance possible at this point in the game.

I think that's as fair as I can make it. Everyone Happy? (sorry Karn lol)

FM Karn
January 3rd, 2014, 12:16 AM
Being realistic, town will lose either way. Even if we reach the prisoner's dilemma I don't think both mafia will kill each other.

So in the end I guess I have to take part on deciding who to win, and given the circumstances, I'd pick Sifa.
FM Sandruu

FM Sifa Grent
January 3rd, 2014, 12:19 AM
Hmm, Kiora, you surely don't want to lynch Sandruu today?

FM Sifa Grent
January 3rd, 2014, 12:21 AM
Come on, here is the sweet candy, hmm?

FM Sandruu

FM Tessebik
January 3rd, 2014, 12:24 AM
Amendment to the game:
If I am alive and sifa killed noone, I will vote skip day and side with sifa.
If I am alive and sifa killed sandruu, conduit joint victory.
If I am dead, it depends on what you do sifa but the victory conditions are flipped.
If I am alive and tessebik is dead, I will lynch sifa and side with Cole.

So using a punnet square, it ends up becoming a pure WIFOM to determine the Victor. You each have an equal chance at victory based on your actions. I have the only chance possible at this point in the game.

I think that's as fair as I can make it. Everyone Happy? (sorry Karn lol)

Six possibilities (since we can either kill you or do nothing, and Sifa can rationally kill myself, Sandruu, or do nothing): 50% odds for Sifa, 33.3% odds for Cole's Conduits, and 16.7% odds for a joint victory. I'm gonna look it over one more time, but I think I might just settle...

FM Kiora Atua
January 3rd, 2014, 12:26 AM

Yeap, sorry but I want a chance at winning too. Don't get me wrong, that is an enticing hammer.

FM Kiora Atua
January 3rd, 2014, 12:26 AM
Six possibilities (since we can either kill you or do nothing, and Sifa can rationally kill myself, Sandruu, or do nothing): 50% odds for Sifa, 33.3% odds for Cole's Conduits, and 16.7% odds for a joint victory. I'm gonna look it over one more time, but I think I might just settle...

I will lynch sifa for killing you though, as it goes against the spirit of the game. So it's 4 possibilities with 50% each

FM Tessebik
January 3rd, 2014, 12:27 AM

Actually, this is a definite reason why Kiora would never lynch Sandruu:

So in the end I guess I have to take part on deciding who to win, and given the circumstances, I'd pick Sifa.

If Sandruu was lynched, you would kill either myself or Kiora and Karn would choose you to win.

FM Kiora Atua
January 3rd, 2014, 12:28 AM
50 sifa wins, 25 you win, 25 joint.

I think it's fair since overall you still get 50 and it's hard for sifa to get this far alone. Also it's the most even numbers for WIFOMing

FM Kiora Atua
January 3rd, 2014, 12:30 AM

What does settle mean?

FM Tessebik
January 3rd, 2014, 12:31 AM
50 sifa wins, 25 you win, 25 joint.

I think it's fair since overall you still get 50 and it's hard for sifa to get this far alone. Also it's the most even numbers for WIFOMing

Yeah, you're right. I'll just go with it, since the alternative to agreeing is practically handing Sifa the win for free...

FM Tessebik
January 3rd, 2014, 12:31 AM
What does settle mean?

Settle means agree to the conditions

FM Kiora Atua
January 3rd, 2014, 12:36 AM
Thankfully, this is out of my hands. Tonight I kill Karn.
Enjoy the WIFOM game!

At this point I am heading to bed, so I wish you a merry night, and may the odds ever be in your favor 8)

skip

FM Sifa Grent
January 3rd, 2014, 12:40 AM
Hmm, there is no talking you out of this. Very well, but you said it so: 50% chance to win for me. You're willing to take the risks, hmm?

skip

The Godfather
January 3rd, 2014, 12:40 AM
The day has been skipped! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Skip Day (3 [L-0])FM Sifa Grent ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=412802'), FM Kiora Atua ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=412801'), FM Tessebik ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=412774')
FM Sifa Grent ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/11588') (1 [L-2]): FM Sandruu ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=412569')
FM Sandruu ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/11586') (1 [L-2]): FM Karn ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=412790')