PDA

View Full Version : Game Time with Rosenberg's Makeover!

Jane
October 3rd, 2011, 06:27 PM
Why don't we have any games here on dead chat? Now of course we're dead but does that mean we can't have any fun? Of course not. We deserve fun so I found some games on epicmafia wiki (survivor game) and combined them to come up with a fun game. Here it is:

Each player will get a letter which they absolutely can't say in a sentence. If they say it they're out. If someone guesses which letters is that then that player wins 1 point. Each contestant may guess once each turn. I will PM each player, asking for their 'Statement', I will then post each statement for all to see. People guess who each speaker is via PM, first correct guess wins 2 point. If no one guesses correctly, The Speaker wins 3 point.

In addition the letters I give out all form one word. Guessing that word gives 5 bonus points. You have ONE guess for this word though, so choose wisely.

Guessing consists of PMing me with the guess. People will need to post a sentence of at least 15 words for their statement each turn.

First one to 12 points wins THE GAME (the one you just lost :P)

So for instance I give player 1 his letter that he can't say his letter is "d". His statement could be:

"Finishing anything brings great satisfaction to me. I wish I complete something every week"

He would be able to go on to the next round. However, if he put in a "d" then he would be kicked out an example of a bad sentence with the letter "d" would be:

"Finishing anything brings great satisfaction to me. I wish I coulD complete something every week"

Now players 2 and 3 could PM me guessing which letter was omitted. They might also use their knowledge that their own letters were "o" and "g" respectively and that they had guessed each other's. They would guess either "god" or "dog"

There will be discussion (remember though if you say your letter, then your out).

Points are:
Guessing the letter: 1
Guessing the speaker: 2
No one guesses the speaker: 3
Guessing the word: 5

Let the Sign-Ups and Questions Begin!

(I asked Elixer (twice) if I could PM people for this game and he hasn't responded so I assume that means that its a go ahead)

Delores
October 3rd, 2011, 06:36 PM
I'm in.

Elizabeth
October 3rd, 2011, 07:13 PM
I'm in

Theodore
October 3rd, 2011, 09:01 PM
I'll play ^_^

Jane
October 3rd, 2011, 09:01 PM
I'm going to cut off sign ups at six people because words get too complicated after six letters.

Signed up:
Delores
Elizabeth
Theodore

Jimmy1
October 3rd, 2011, 10:28 PM
Sure why not... LET'S DO THIS!

/sign

Candice
October 3rd, 2011, 10:36 PM
Okay, but I will not lose word games.

Verna
October 4th, 2011, 12:59 AM
i will play this

Thelma
October 4th, 2011, 05:06 AM
IN!

Jane
October 4th, 2011, 05:30 AM
I could do seven players. Okay I will PM each of you your letter From a seven letter word. LET THE GAMES COMMENCE

Jane
October 4th, 2011, 06:20 AM
Once I get everyone's statement I will post the compiled and in random order. Standby

Jane
October 4th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Awaiting two more statements. Standby

Jane
October 4th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Awaiting one more statement.

Jimmy1
October 4th, 2011, 05:02 PM
If we hurry we might be able to finish before the cult wins :P

Jane
October 4th, 2011, 05:11 PM
I'm just gonna post the statements so far.
PM me your guesses for each one like:
1:player x
2:player y
3:player z
etc...

Statement 1

How are the Pancakes and oranges? Those were my best batch.

Statement 2

Where was I yesterday when the dead attacked New Marais in a massive military campaign?

Statement 3

Where did the black cat go to excrete his waste?

Statement 4

if i were to frolick, i would do so with utmost joy, without protest

Statement 5

The weather today is sunny, but it might not be sunny tomorrow. You better bring an umbrella.

Statement 6

Every person in my house requires none of my oversized food in order for fun.

Everyone shall answer this question from statement 3.
Where did the black cat take a dump?

After that is round 2. COMMENCE

Jane
October 4th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Oh, and please be creative. I don't think any of us want to see "in the box" as one of the answers.

Thelma
October 4th, 2011, 06:41 PM
In the Tidy CatsŪ Instant Litter Litter box ;)

Jimmy1
October 4th, 2011, 10:26 PM
In the colored bathroom.

Theodore
October 5th, 2011, 12:25 AM
The black cat took a stroll to the graveyard to take a shit.

Theodore
October 5th, 2011, 12:33 AM
I could make a program to scan in strings and check for missing letters but that's no fun at all.

working on it as you read this.

Jimmy1
October 5th, 2011, 12:45 AM
... or you could use a pencil and paper like the rest of us...

Jimmy1
October 5th, 2011, 05:57 AM
So which person isn't playing?

Verna
October 5th, 2011, 09:17 AM
I really don't understand if I should pm my answer to the question or write it here.

Anyway:

The dump was taken where nobody saw it - in the front seat of a brand new minivan.

Sonya
October 5th, 2011, 09:54 AM
lol monster, classy:3

Jane
October 5th, 2011, 06:58 PM
The final statement came in.

Statement 7

I like cheese

yes, you write the answer to the question. PM me your match-ups for the people to the statements. For those of you who have already guessed, you may guess for this last statement.

Jimmy1
October 5th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Also isn't there a 15 word minimum or something per statement?

Jane
October 5th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Yes. This person will not receive points if no one guesses the author. Its a trade off for this person.

Jimmy1
October 5th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Ok I see

Candice
October 6th, 2011, 08:59 AM
The black cat execreted his waste wherever the fuck it wanted to because it is an embodiment of the evil powers of Satan and even if someone attempted to intervene, there was no hope that they would come back alive without tremendous mental trauma.

Jane
October 6th, 2011, 09:49 PM
three more people need to PM me their guesses so that we can start round 2.

Jane
October 7th, 2011, 03:28 PM
If those three people don't guess within the next 5 hours then they forfeit their chance at points. You know who you are.

Jane
October 7th, 2011, 10:23 PM
The Statement authors are:
1. Thelma
2. Jimmy
3. Theodore
4. Candice
5. Verna
6. Delores
7. Elizabeth

The current standing is:
Theodore: 1 point