PDA

View Full Version : Day VII: Revenge at 6 am

FM Ferengi
December 30th, 2013, 05:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72xjJRiUSyo&feature=player_detailpage#t=117

Day VII: Revenge at 6 am.

The Militia were pleased after their last day. The Beast's body was already on the way to the Washington for analysis and they now had the Conduits on the run. They didn't even think twice about the cost in which they paid to lure the beast out.

They threw a massive celebration in honor of their "accomplisment" which lasted the entire night... Plenty of time to strike

See, they didn't know it at the time but we went over the town's survellience equipment after the event and noticed that one of Nicol Bolas' family members actually witnessed what happened to him. What FM Joseph Bertrand did to him... and no less FM Domri Rade who pulled the lever sending Nicol to the afterlife.

When 6am rolled around they had all planned to go get some rest before the next trial... well... I think of them more as witch hunts. They all went to their cars still content in their victory.

As they approached their cars, FM Joseph Bertrand turned to the crowd and spoke with the conviction of the tyrant he was:

depending on who else dies with me tonight...

confirmed town
-ravi
-masrath
-elspeth
-domri
-meshuval
(above in no particular order)
-meshuval's priest friend(better be damn convinced he's the other priest.
-karn(questionable....)

i think we have one more tpr if karn's scum. but no need to lynch karn. he'll be dead or have given a good reason on why he checked who he did today. there's no framer/consort worry.

sarkhan vol SCREAMS cit to me

THE LYNCH ORDER
really depends on whether neut killer is afk or not.
-neutral killer
-ashiok
-tessebik
-last green mafia if found(don't necessarily trust karn to give it out)
-sandruu(i'm so convinced he's scum)

xenagos might actually be the neutral killer....

these lists are also good to have. cross out the confirmed town and nicol and ugin, and you get some interesting information
Scum Lists as of yesterday
scum lists

Sifa
2. Sandruu
3. Ral Zarek
4. Kiora Atua
5. Teferi
6. Ravi Sengir
7. Ashiok
8. Tessebik.

Kiora
2 ) Sandruu
3 ) Ral Zarek
4 ) Sarkhan
5 ) Tessebik
6 ) Ashiok
8 ) Teferi

Nicol
FM Ashiok
FM Kiora Atua
FM Ral Zarek
FM Sandruu
FM Sarkhan Vol
FM Sifa Grent
FM Tessebik
FM Ugin
FM Xenagos

Baltrice
FM Chandra Nalaar - clear
FM Kiora Atua
FM Ral Zarek
FM Sandruu
FM Sarkhan Vol
FM Sifa Grent - clear
FM Tefik
FM Tessebik - green
FM Xenagos

Teferi
1) Ugin
2) Nicol
3) Kiroa
4) Sandruu
5) Tessebik
6) Ashiok
7) Ral Zarek
Xenagos

Sandruu
FM Ashiok
FM Nicol Bolas
FM Ral Zarek
FM Sarkhan Vol
FM Sifa Grent
FM Tessebik
FM Ugin
FM Xenagos

Karn
Sandruu
Ral
Teferi
Tessebik
Ugin
Ashiok
Sifa
Xenagos

Sandru
nicol bolas
ashiok, ugin, sifa grent
ral zarek, sarkhan vol, tessebi, xenagos

Masrath
Ashiok
Xenagos
Sandruu
kiora atua
ral zarek
teferi

Ral Zarek
1. nicol
2. sandruu
3. ashiok
4. tessebik
5. ravi
6. kiora
7. Teferi
8. Xenogos

night actions
claims

Night 1
meshuval role blocked
masrath role blocked by vraska/green
domri checks Glissa
sandruu/ugin switched
Karn checks vraska (scum)
tamiyo killed by GREEN/cleaned by green
bd killed by orange

Night 2
mesh role blocked
masrath jailed
I WAS JAILED
Domri rbed
Karn checks parcher
tibalt attacked/healed
parcher heals tibalt
tibalt attacked by orange
jace dies to dack
parcher heals tibalt, no feedback
venser killed by GREEN
Sorin heals Domri

night 3
karn checks sifa
sifa blocked
domri blocked
nicol gets feedback
masrath checks tezzeret?
Chandra Nalaar jailed by Koth
dack was jailed too
Sorin heals Domri
garruk killed by green(no nix)

night 4
domri jailed by koth
green attack domri
orange attack tibalt
karn checks elspeth
ravi jailed by kidnapper
Sorin heals Domri

night 4-5
masrath checks ravi + someone else

night 5
domri checks ravi
karn checks tessebik

Inspired by the words of his leader, FM Domri Rade joined the chorus and spoke:

If you're reading this, then I'm dead. I had a very faint hope that the mafia teams wouldn't attack based on the fact that I could die from the jester grief suicide. Oh well. Either the jester grief got me or the mafia killed me or some combination. The neutral killer might have gotten me.

FIND THE NEUTRAL KILLER! Masrath, find that bastard before he kills everyone. He could win this if he lives one more night. This coming day is crucial to find him. I think it's an arsonist based on the lack of kills (so far)

After the neutral killer is lynched, kill off one mafia team before killing off the other one. KPN is no fucking joke. There isn't a lot of leeway to do this. If you do happen to destroy Cole's conduits first, lynch Cole/Ashiok last. The Vermaak can't kill him at night and that's going to be the day that you need every vote.

I'm checking Karn this night. I want to know if Ashiok was pulling the town's chain or actually telling the truth.

Because Koth was cleaned, I need to say that some will say that perhaps he was the kidnapper. Don't fucking believe them. If Koth was the kidnapper, the detainer would have stepped up and counter claimed before Koth reaped a ton of information from the town. I think you're current hypothesis of Xenagos being the kidnapper is sound.

Don't fucking believe someone who claims detainer. I trust Koth's towniness.

Don't fail me, town. You've got a chance. Use it.

A grand cheer went across the crowd.

They were going to stop this.

Then they entered their cars... and just like that... their victory suddenly turned around as their cards exploded into a great ball of fire killing them instantly.

Keep in mind it's Jester chooses 1, 1 is random

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/FMXX/suicidenote_zps7e64c3f2.png

Vermaak saw this as an opportunity to act. Still undercover members of the unit started firing at other militia members.

Having absolutely no idea what was going on, and having just lost their fearless leader, the Militia were caught dumbfounded and didn't know who to shoot.

FM Ravi Sengir didn't share his allies' confusion. He saw who shot first. -- FM Xenegos.

Ravi charged at Xenegos and instructed his allies to do the same. Xenegos knew he'd been outed and fired a shotgun blast right into Ravi's chest. Ravi was blown back against a wall but the other Militia members gunned down Xenegos without a second thought.

Before Ravi bled to death, he managed to give one last message:

As you can see, I am the bodyguard. Not the veteran. If you're reading this, either scum saw through my lie and attacked me, or (hopefully) I sacrificed myself and got a kill on scum.

Though at this point it should be pretty apparent to all of you, the reason I claimed veteran was two-fold:
1- I knew Nicol was lying about his role because there was no room for another PR
2- Claiming bodyguard would be a death sentence for me and make my role completely useless.

So I had to claim a PR other than bodyguard. Looking at the list, the only one it made sense to claim was veteran (Nicol no doubt came to this same conclusion). I claimed a fake alert to make the claim more palatable, though I actually thought I might very well be lynched yesterday. My only hope was that Masrath checked me last night, realized I was actually a bodyguard, and would vouch for my lie, which thankfully he did. Thanks for playing along, buddy. Hopefully I take out a scum tonight and make the gambit worthwhile.

If anyone was wondering why it took me so long to guard someone, it's because I didn't use my night action until night 5. Before then I decided I was more valuable alive and doing reads than I was dead. Now I think I've got a pretty accurate scum list, and we need kills more than ever, so I felt it was time to act. Though to be honest the only people I who died before Night 5 that I might have chosen to protect were Dack and Tibalt. Everyone else who was killed wouldn't have been worth it.

If I really did kill a scum, then town is actually in a pretty good position right now, give or take an arsonist. Actually, this reminds me: It is totally possible that we still have one or more Revolutionist(s) in the game. They do count as Neutral killing. If they do exist, my bet is that either Tamiyo was one (and thus, they have already been eradicated), or there are 1-2 members alive who haven't recruited for shit. Just something to consider.

Without further ado, here's my scum list:

Ashiok
Ral Zarek (how the fuck is this guy still alive?)
Tessebik
Kiora
Sandruu
Sarkhan
Teferi/Xenagos

Most of them should be self-explanatory. I recommend lynching everyone on the list from top to bottom unless new information comes to light that clears one of them. I would definitely save Teferi/Xenagos for last since I expect the hosts to modkill Xenagos any time now (Seriously. He hasn't posted since day 1) and Teferi just replaced in, so this will allow for more time to read him (assuming he starts posting).

In any case, it's been fun. Godspeed, my friends.

With all that happened at the town house this morning, it took people hours to realize that FM Sarkhan Vol was missing. He was found dead in his home later that day... The power had been cut and he had been beaten savagely to death.... Nothing of note was found in his home.

With so many original militia town house members dead the war between conduit and human was about to reach its final hour.

Role List:

Cole MacGrath [MacGrath]
Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]
Nix [MacGrath]

Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]

Random Killing Conduit

Investigator
Detainer
Coroner
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member

There are 4 more roles in the list than players due to 4 roles being cleaned

Graveyard:

FM Tamiyo(???)[Night I]: Corpse was too burned to make any form of identification. House trashed. [Conduit]
FM Gideon Jura(Bus Driver)[Night I]: Frozen from the waist down and broken into pieces with a hammer. Shot twice in the chest. Bled to death. [Conduit]
FM Glissa Sunseeker(Sasha (Reaper Leader))[Day 2]: Shot in the leg then burnt at the stake, melting into a non descript tar substance.
FM Jace Beleren (Priest)[Night II]: Single bullet wound to the head. Died instantly. [Extremist]
FM Venser (???)[Night II]: Electrocuted then melted to a pool of human components. [Conduit]
FM Ajani Goldmane(Delsin Rowe)[Day III]: Killed by a Firing Squad. [Lynch]
FM Nissa Revane (???)[Night III]: Vanished without a trace [Conduit]
FM Garruk Wildspeaker(Militia Member)[Night III]: Beaten to a pulp with a blunt object then electrocuted [Conduit]
FM Vraska(Lucy Kuo [MacGrath])[Day IV]: Blown up by Rigged c4 [Lynch]
Town House Door(Door)[Day IV]: Blown up by Rigged c4 [Storyline]
FM Jaya Ballard(Militia Member)[Day IV]: Blown up by Rigged c4 [Modkill]
FM Tibalt(Stripper)[Night IV]: Frozen to a wall, and blasted with multiple shotgun rounds [Conduit]
FM Lilianna Vess(Militia Member)[Night IV]: Incinerated by The Beast Defending Cole MacGrath
FM Dack Fayden(Extremist)[Night IV]: Utterly Vaporized attempting to Kill the Beast with Conventional Weapons [Beast]
FM Sorin Markov(Medic)[Day V]: Hung at the neck until dead by Joseph Bertrand [Lynch]
FM Baltrice(Willbender)[Day V]: Hung at the neck until dead by Joseph Bertrand [Lynch]
FM Parcher(Medic)[Night V]: Found dead in a warehouse, after what looks like extended interrogation. [Execution]
FM Chandra Naalar(Priest)[Night V]: Found convulsing in an alleyway; died from internal wounds before medical help arrived. [Conduit]
FM Koth(???)[Night V]: His entire house was blown up by a massive energy explosion and then the fragments were frozen, Militia operatives are still trying to thaw the ice to get to the pieces of destruction. [Conduit][Beast]
FM Nicol Bolas(Law Abiding Citizen)[Day VI]: Hung at the neck until dead. [Lynch]
Refurbished, Reinforced and Gold Plated Cosenza Town Gallows(Gallows)[Day VI]: Destroyed by the Beast [Storyline]
FM Ugin(The Prime Beast)[Day VI]: Killed in human form by the RFI. [Lynch]
FM Domri Rade(Cop)[Night VI]: Blown up by a Car Bomb [Law Abiding Citizen]
FM Joseph Bertrand(Joseph Bertrand)[Night VI]: Blown up by a Car Bomb [Law Abiding Citizen]
FM Xenegos(Janitor)[Night VI]: Killed in a Militia Dogfight [Duel]
FM Ravi Sengir(Bodyguard)[Night VI]: Killed in a Militia Dogfight [Duel]
FM Sarkhan Vol(Militia Member)[Night VI]: Beaten to death in his home. The power was out. [Conduit]

Death Descriptions Added to Reduce Ambiguity. [Conduit] Can refer to Either Mafia Team

Day will end at the following time: Day Ends (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Wednesday+January+1+2014%2C+11pm+Brisbane++Aust ralia)

[B]BE CAREFUL

[l]6

THE BEAST HAS BEEN DEFEATED

Elixir
December 30th, 2013, 06:13 AM
Slaol wasn't able to do PMs, they will be going out in the next 30 minutes.

We'll unlock the thread in a moment.

Elixir
December 30th, 2013, 06:24 AM
Alrighty we should be good to go.

Be careful guys, only 6 votes to lynch with 11 players alive. -- We'll update player status before we're done... but the thread is unlocked

FM Sifa Grent
December 30th, 2013, 06:30 AM
Hmm, I was actually amused by how Ashiok tried to defend the Jester by unvoting him. But the events of the last night did not go well, hmm?

4 town deaths in row... Hmm... No matter how I look at it, there is no way we can win now. Unless we provoke the Conduits into fightning each other. Should we lynch Ashiok, or more precisely, Cole MacGrath, thin out Vermaak, or try to find hidden Killing Conduit, hmm?

FM Meshuvel
December 30th, 2013, 06:32 AM
things I want to write, but I really gotta poop

Folgers may be the best part of waking up in America, but it sure gets the digestive tract moving.

FM Ashiok
December 30th, 2013, 06:36 AM
There are in fact only 4 town left. Town's only hope is to lynch the neutral killer today and hope Vermaak and I wipe each other out.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 06:37 AM
ok guys

i'd laugh if mas tricked us all and ravi is actually not vet but a different TPR^^

lol
i actually thought so before mas said he got vet result not just town
that explains why this vet claim was so damn unplausible^^
i wonder who was protected tonight
mas probably
glad he's still alive. good job guys

so yea we gotta lynch vermaak tonight, just 2 left of them

FM Sifa Grent
December 30th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Hmm... What will happen if we try to lynch Ashiok? There will be 2 green, 2 orange, and 1 neutral left if we do that. Do you think that will work too, hmm? Assuming that they really try to kill each other.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 06:43 AM
funny how they killed a citizen lol

FM Ashiok
December 30th, 2013, 06:44 AM
If you lynch me, my conduits will target the rest of town to ensure they lose.

FM Sifa Grent
December 30th, 2013, 06:46 AM
Hmm... but we know the name of one of your conduits. We know Tessebik is in cahoots with you. And it will be a matter of time before Karn finds another one of you, hmm?

FM Ashiok
December 30th, 2013, 06:47 AM
You lynch either me or any of my conduits today, the rest will target only town. It will take another 2 days to finish us off, that's 2 more town dead.

FM Sifa Grent
December 30th, 2013, 06:48 AM
Hmm... what really bothers me is that we still have no clue about Venser's role. Where is Elspeth Tirel, our coroner, hmm?

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 06:49 AM
there are 6 town if tamiyo was not town
doesn't look good for us, there are 5 scum tomorrow we will lose majority

FM Ashiok
December 30th, 2013, 06:52 AM
There are 4 cleaned roles plus Tessebik as cit turned conduit.

FM Sifa Grent
December 30th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Hmm... What if Tamiyo was a Vermaak or Killing Conduit? What are our chances in this case?

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 06:53 AM
so what

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 07:05 AM
anyway we have to wait for masrath and meshuvel results

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 07:06 AM
god this would be so much easier if coroner told us what tamiyo was

FM Sifa Grent
December 30th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Didn't she told us that Tamiyo was a lookout, hmm? It's Venser that we know nothing about.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 07:10 AM
i thought venser was the lookout?

FM Sifa Grent
December 30th, 2013, 07:12 AM
Hmm... It actually does not natter which one of then was lookout, hmm? It's the other one we are interested to know about.

FM Meshuvel
December 30th, 2013, 07:12 AM
Role List:

Cole MacGrath - Ashiok?[MacGrath]
Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]
Nix [MacGrath]
Militia Member - Tessibik?

Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]

Random Killing Conduit

Investigator - Masrath
Detainer - Koth
Coroner - Elspeth?
Random Power Militia - Venser Lookout
Random Power Militia - Cop - Karn ~99%
American Priest - Meshuvel
Hidden Priest
Militia Member

There are 4 more roles in the list than players due to 4 roles being cleaned

Unclaimed Players:
Kiora Atua
Ral Zarek
Sandruu
Sifa Grent
Terferi

I think the choice today is between Sandruu and Tessibik

This choice boils down to, is Elspeth town or green mafia. If Elspeth is green mafia then she lied about zeke being disguised and Cole's conduits actually have 4 members. If not then vermaak have two members and could be destroyed in two lynches.

Elspeth's childish actions are too scummy to ignore and given that elixir isn't willing to modkill scum that don't talk in day chat we can't take the risk that she isn't mafia.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 07:15 AM
what about your recruit?

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 07:16 AM
did it fail? or why are there just 2 priests in your list

FM Masrath
December 30th, 2013, 07:20 AM
Thanks for savin' me, Ravi ^.^ Guess I didn't blow it too badly yesterday.

Anywho, Sandruu is a cit. So either Sifa or Ral Zarek has some 'splainin' to do.

That jester lynch really fucked us over. Killed two confirmed towns, eh?

Not a whole lot of point in town trying anymore.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 07:22 AM
then sifa is no citizen
then i wonder what he is. this could proof karn is a liar

FM Masrath
December 30th, 2013, 07:24 AM
then sifa is no citizen
then i wonder what he is. this could proof karn is a liar

Ashiok already told us Karn was the disguiser. I see no reason not to believe him.

FM Meshuvel
December 30th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Hmm... What if Tamiyo was a Vermaak or Killing Conduit? What are our chances in this case?

There is no way Tamiyo is vermaak. Kidnapper and Disguiser both acted and we haven't seen either in the GY.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 07:25 AM
apart from that he could lie. disguiser doesn't get access to night chat it says in rolecard

FM Masrath
December 30th, 2013, 07:26 AM
There is no way Tamiyo is vermaak. Kidnapper and Disguiser both acted and we haven't seen either in the GY.

And Tamiyo can't be Killing Conduit because all Killing Conduits are night immune. Tamiyo also can't be nix because obvious reasons.

The only conclusion is Tamiyo was town.

FM Ral Zarek
ashiok if you don't want us to lynch you i recommend you tell us who your mate, vermaak and neutral are

FM Ral Zarek
And Tamiyo can't be Killing Conduit because all Killing Conduits are night immune. Tamiyo also can't be nix because obvious reasons.

The only conclusion is Tamiyo was town.

tamiyo could be revo

FM Masrath
December 30th, 2013, 07:27 AM
apart from that he could lie. disguiser doesn't get access to night chat it says in rolecard

Oh, sure enough. Cool beans. Doesn't really do much for us though.

FM Masrath
December 30th, 2013, 07:28 AM
tamiyo could be revo

Did we confirm that random killing conduit could roll revolutionist?

Otherwise, all non-killing neutrals are accounted for in the graveyard.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 07:30 AM
i asked host about it

FM Masrath
December 30th, 2013, 07:31 AM
FM Ashiok

*shrug*

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 07:32 AM
don't you think we should get the kidnapper?

FM Masrath
December 30th, 2013, 07:34 AM
don't you think we should get the kidnapper?

What do we have to fear from a kidnapper? Him making one of us night immune? He already used his 1 execution.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 07:34 AM
to kill who?

FM Masrath
December 30th, 2013, 07:35 AM
to kill who?

Parcher.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 07:36 AM
could be jailor

FM Masrath
December 30th, 2013, 07:38 AM
could be jailor

LVP Jailor if he executed the guy who was obviously our second medic.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 07:44 AM
i'd say sifa is the best lynch target for today
he's either neutral killer or orange

we don't even need to get the kidnapper because then just 1 vermaak is alive so there cant be 2 kills even if it is the kidnapper
tomorrow we then get other vermaak, unless he kills nix then we lynch ashiok. both would remove one KPN as green cit can't kill if alone

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 07:45 AM
FM Sifa Grent

can't be town because no citizen slots left
can't be green because then karn would not say he is ns

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 07:46 AM
anyway you're probably right about kidnapper executing parcher because otherwise kidnapper would have used execution last night probably

FM Masrath
December 30th, 2013, 07:47 AM
FM Sifa Grent

can't be town because no citizen slots left
can't be green because then karn would not say he is ns

Sifa could be the kidnapper. Would make sense if Karn disguiser.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Investigator - masrath
Coroner - elspeth?
Random Power Militia ?? cleaned tamiyo?

2 priests
1 militia member

neutral killing

cole - ashiok
nix
green cit - tessebik

kidnapper
disguiser

-1 cleaned tamiyo

unassigned scum players:
sifa
kiora
teferi
karn

FM Meshuvel
December 30th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Investigator - masrath
Coroner - elspeth?
Random Power Militia ?? cleaned tamiyo?

2 priests
1 militia member

neutral killing

cole - ashiok
nix
green cit - tessebik

kidnapper
disguiser

-1 cleaned tamiyo

unassigned scum players:
sifa
kiora
teferi
karn

Just to point out, Teferi can't be vermaak so he is either neut killer or green maf.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 08:03 AM
why meshuvel

also what i wonder how could karn find 2 greens if he is no sheriff

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 08:16 AM
whatever let's just give up town can't win anyway
we can only decide which scum wins. i'd let neutral killer win

we can't even lynch today, the only votes are mas, meshu, me and maybe sandruu
because elspeth is afk anyway

i srsly blame the hosts for this, they obviously don't want town to win. xenegos and teferi should have been modkilled and elspeth should be replaced/modkilled

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 08:36 AM
teferi should have been replaced way earlier i mean

FM Ashiok
December 30th, 2013, 08:37 AM
FM Sifa Grent

The priest will have a better idea of who the neutral is.

FM Meshuvel
December 30th, 2013, 08:41 AM
whatever let's just give up town can't win anyway
we can only decide which scum wins. i'd let neutral killer win

we can't even lynch today, the only votes are mas, meshu, me and maybe sandruu
because elspeth is afk anyway

i srsly blame the hosts for this, they obviously don't want town to win. xenegos and teferi should have been modkilled and elspeth should be replaced/modkilled

America never surrenders!

FM Tessebik

Orange will still vote with us to eliminate Green maf who is currently more powerful than them.

why meshuvel

also what i wonder how could karn find 2 greens if he is no sheriff

Because both the disguiser and kidnapper talked earlier and teferi had to be replaced in.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 08:54 AM
America never surrenders!

FM Tessebik

Orange will still vote with us to eliminate Green maf who is currently more powerful than them.

Because both the disguiser and kidnapper talked earlier and teferi had to be replaced in.

srsly you want to kill the mafia citizen? he can't even kill so that totally removes 1 KPN asap
america surrendered in vietnam

FM Meshuvel
December 30th, 2013, 09:06 AM
We only have tessibeks word that he is a green citizen.

FM Meshuvel
December 30th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Also America never surrenders, our hand started to hurt after punching Vietnam in the face too much so we decided to stop.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 09:11 AM
We only have tessibeks word that he is a green citizen.

but still why do you want to lynch hin

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 09:15 AM
i think scum will start to kill each other this night anyway. because town loss is already ensured and they can't take the risk of the other faction attacking and they dont as this would ensure the other factions win

FM Sifa Grent
December 30th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Hmm, I'm back. I admit that I am indeed not a citizen. In fact, I am actually a Militia PR to begin with. I'll let Ashiok and the other, hmm, scum to make a wild guess about what I really am.

Without a doubt, this also means that Karn is probably, mmm, not the sheriff, so I am willing to vote him if you want to.

Hmm, Meshuvel, you're the one in charge right now. Do you want me to reveal my role today, hmm?

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 10:12 AM
i'm sure everyone's gotta believe you once you reveal

FM Sifa Grent
December 30th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Hmm, that's not up to you to decide, since I don't know your role yet. You're the one who also claimed yourself citizen, aren't you, hmm?

FM Meshuvel
December 30th, 2013, 10:13 AM
No, I don't entirely trust you yet but revealing whether it is a false reveal or not would not help today.

FM Sifa Grent
December 30th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Hmm, ok. I'll keep that information to myself then. But I have a question to you then - why do you want to lynch Tessebik? You think he could be Nix, hmm?

FM Sifa Grent
December 30th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Hmm, nevermind that. I think there is only one way to prove your point, hmm?

FM Tessebik

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 10:32 AM
come on if you want to lynch green mafia then go for ashiok
this is so damn stupid

FM Sifa Grent
December 30th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Hmm... you've got a point. He is the one with the night immunity, hmm? I think it's much easier to convince Meshuvel to lynch Ashiok rather than someone like Tessebik. Will it actually work today, hmm?

FM Ashiok

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 10:36 AM
but still orange is weaker
why not lynch orange, meshuvel tell me

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 10:37 AM
for all we know zeke could still be alive too

FM Sifa Grent
December 30th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Hmm... Green is stronger because they have 3 people, one of then is night immune, and we don't know yet who is, hmm, the third person (Nix).

To be honest I actually do not want to listen to Ashiok at all. You remember my hammer vote, hmm? I did that in attempt to prevent scums from coordinating their night actions. Too bad that the person we lynched was, hmm, a Jester.

FM Sifa Grent
December 30th, 2013, 10:42 AM
for all we know zeke could still be alive too

Hmm... Ok, I see you still are not trusting Elspeth. I do still believe that she is Coroner, hmm, but I have my own reasons to lynch Ashiok - because he is such a bastard!

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 10:47 AM
what do you think tamiyo was

FM Sifa Grent
December 30th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Hmm... I still have no idea. Where is Elspeth anyway, hmm?

FM Ashiok
December 30th, 2013, 10:54 AM
If we lynch a Vermaak or NK today, the Vermaak will have to attack green tonight to have a chance. If you lynch green today you are choosing to lose. You have no protectives left.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 10:59 AM
ashiok who you think is orange and neutral killer and what was tamiyo

FM Meshuvel
December 30th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Elspeth claims to have suicided which means she wont be talking in day chat for the rest of the game. She might also be scum that realized that elixir won't mod kill her for refusing to participate in day chat.

Even if we lynch Cole today orange will still have to kill a green maf tonight if they want a shot at winning. By lynching tessebik we'd force them to identify and kill an unknown green mad for us.

They know which of the unknowns are orange maf but we don't. Right now town needs to focus on green maf who might have 4 living members at the moment. We cant trust anyone who claims to be orange to avoid lynching them.

To reiterate, with elspeth mia and potentially some other unknown town, green is too powerful to try and eliminate orange.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 11:10 AM
yea next fm all scums will just say nothing at all and see how townies who write lynch each other
will definitely be a nice game lol

karn is gone too now or what

anyway it makes absolutely no sense to remove a green citizen
we have to remove 1 KPN as fast as possible and citizen cant kill for all we know

also we have to focus on the weaker faction, not the stronger and thx to bg orange is weaker
orange will have to kill nix then tonight if they don't want to be eradicated

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 11:13 AM
also if we kill green citizen both factions are equally strong and noone will attack other faction

FM Meshuvel
December 30th, 2013, 11:24 AM
There are maybe 3 active town left who can't lynch anyone without the help of one of the mad factions. If we go the route of trying to destroy orange they stand no chance of winning and they know it. Similarly, green knows we'll dedicate our Lynch to them tomorrow so best case scenario, only green kills a town tonight. Given that we are choosing to eradicate orange over green they'd probably just use their final kill to end town out of spite.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 11:36 AM
why would orange attack green or vice versa if it's 2vs2
that makes no sense
if we lynch orange now they don't have lost just yet. they can kill green nix to restore balance. sure green has one more member still but we don't need to lynch this one to get rid of the KPN. so both have one member that can kill
in this scenario i promise to go for ashiok tomorrow

FM Ashiok
December 30th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Tamiyo was the last tpr. Sifa is lying and needs to be lynched.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 11:45 AM
give us tamiyo lw or we lynch you

FM Ashiok
December 30th, 2013, 11:53 AM
I don't have tamiyo's last will.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 11:55 AM
check your night chat your janitor must have posted it

FM Meshuvel
December 30th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Tamiyo was the last tpr. Sifa is lying and needs to be lynched.

I didn't need you to tell me that, it simply doesn't matter.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 12:48 PM
lynching tessebik is just so damn pointless

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 12:48 PM
actually this whole game is pointless
you should kill me, i want to see dead chat

FM Sifa Grent
December 30th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Hmm, so you are going to be a jerk like Elspeth? Unless you are actually Nix. Can't vote your own buddy, hmm?

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 01:02 PM
no i'm not going to

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 01:05 PM
come on sifa already make your fakeclaim i want to know which role you will fakeclaim

FM Sifa Grent
December 30th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Hmm... Nope. Not interested right now.

I'm going to sleep. But take one note while I'm away - I suspect that Ral Zarek in cahoots with Ashiok. You'll do something about that, hmm?

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 01:12 PM
ok think what you want
maybe then your team won't kill me

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 30th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Apparently I can't suicide.

New results:

FM Tamiyo was a Militia Member.

FM Koth was a Detainer, his last target was FM Domri Rade

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 02:13 PM
good you're still here

what about reaper, who is last reaper?

and you know that it's not possible there is another cit right?

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 02:16 PM
so it's not possible tamiyo was citizen
you just confirmed you're scum

FM Masrath
December 30th, 2013, 02:19 PM
I think town ought to buddy-buddy with the Vermaak at this point.

The kidnapper is the only one capable of reducing the KPN now, and when the time comes it'll be in his best interest to try and block the greens from killin' the oranges.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 02:26 PM
so which green should we lynch
we don't know nix
and i dont want to lynch a citizen

FM Tessebik
December 30th, 2013, 03:09 PM
actually this whole game is pointless
you should kill me, i want to see dead chat

Who am I to deny such an innocent request?

FM Ral Zarek

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 03:13 PM
whatever let's lynch ashiok then he is confirmed scum
and if we get rid of cole, vermaak can kidnap nix (tessebik imo) to prevent green killing them, otherwise green has the option to take out orange tonight and i promise i will try to get the last orange lynched and not the last green that can kill. then the faction we decide not to kill has won the game. that's it

FM Ashiok

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 03:15 PM
some other things that i'd like to see

-sifa's fake claim
-elspeth result on sasha inspection
-elspeth's vote
-karn's vote and result

FM Ashiok
December 30th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Sleep well, tonight will be your last.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 03:17 PM
whatever let's lynch ashiok then, he is confirmed scum
and if we get rid of cole, vermaak can kidnap nix (tessebik imo) to prevent green killing them, otherwise green has the option to take out orange tonight and i promise i will try to get the last orange lynched and not the last green that can kill. then the faction we decide not to kill has won the game. that's it

FM Ashiok
added comma to make it more clear

some other things that i'd like to see

-sifa's fake claim
-elspeth result on sasha inspection
-elspeth's vote
-karn's vote and result

some more things:
-meshuvel's result and vote
-elspeth's answer to tamiyo being citizen not possible

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Sleep well, tonight will be your last.

yes kill me thx
oops forgot you'll be dead...

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 03:19 PM
still killing me ensures your faction loss

FM Ashiok
December 30th, 2013, 03:20 PM
still killing me ensures your faction loss

Killing me ensures your faction loses. So how about a third option?

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 03:24 PM
my faction loss is ensured either way so what

FM Ashiok
December 30th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Like I said, if neutral or vermaak is lynched today they will have to kill green tonight. Even if we were to attack town you would have majority and be in position to remove another kpn.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 03:32 PM
it doesn't really matter, if we lynch you you are forced to kill vermaak or we will lynch nix tomorrow to remove your kpn

FM Ashiok
December 30th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Except it does matter, because I'm telling you if you lynch me or my teammates today we will attack town instead of vermaak to ensure they lose.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 03:36 PM
you ensure only your own loss. town loss is already ensured

FM Ashiok
December 30th, 2013, 03:45 PM
That's not true. Town has majority and if they lynch the correctly they can force scum to kill each other and survive.

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 03:47 PM
nope we're just 5

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 03:48 PM
tonight after you're lynched your team can do the maths and they will figure out:
kill vermaak: mcgrath or nk win
kill town: vermaak or nk win

FM Ral Zarek
December 30th, 2013, 03:53 PM
revenge is not the key to win this game, that's actually gamethrowing
also vermaak already harmed you a lot, they took out zeke and revealed 2 of your members

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 30th, 2013, 04:00 PM
-elspeth's answer to tamiyo being citizen not possible

it clearly is possible because that's what my results say

do your sums again til it makes sense

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 30th, 2013, 04:03 PM
there are 4 militia member slots left. 1 is accounted for by tamiyo.

3 of you are/were militia members.

no more than 3

FM Sandruu
December 30th, 2013, 04:10 PM
I don't know what Ral is pulling, but it sounds like he is trying to derail any lynch.

FM Meshuvel
December 30th, 2013, 04:46 PM
Cole MacGrath [MacGrath] - Ashiok
Lucy Kuo [MacGrath] - Vraska
Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]
Nix [MacGrath]
Militia Member - Lillianna Vess
Militia Member - Tessekik

Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88] - Baltrice
Conduit [Vermaak 88] - Nissa

Soul of The Beast - Ugin
Sasha (Reaper Leader) - Glissa Sunseeker
Random Killing Conduit
Random Conduit - Ajani goldman
Random Conduit - Nicol Bolas

Joseph Bertrand
Cop - Domri
Investigator - Masrath
Extremist - Dack Fayden
Medic - Sorin Markov
Detainer - Koth
Priest - Chandra
Coroner - Elspeth
Random Power Militia - Gideon Jura
Random Power Militia - Tibalt
Random Power Militia - Parcher
Random Power Militia - Ravi Sengir
Random Power Militia -
Random Power Militia -
Militia Member/Priest - Jace Berleren
Militia Member/Priest - Meshuvel
Militia Member/Priest - ???
Militia Member - Garruk Wildspeaker
Militia Member - Jaya Ballard
Militia Member - Sarkan Vol
Militia Member - (masrath claims sandruu is last cit / elspeth claims ta

FM Meshuvel
December 30th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Either masrath or elspeth is lying

FM Meshuvel
December 30th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Maybe my chart should look more like this. If tamiyo included anything in his LW that indicated he was a coroner, coles conduits would know right away.

Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath] - Elspeth
Nix [MacGrath]

Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88] - Baltrice
Conduit [Vermaak 88] - Nissa

Soul of The Beast - Ugin
Sasha (Reaper Leader) - Glissa Sunseeker
Random Killing Conduit
Random Conduit - Ajani goldman
Random Conduit - Nicol Bolas

Joseph Bertrand
Cop - Domri
Investigator - Masrath
Extremist - Dack Fayden
Medic - Sorin Markov
Detainer - Koth
Priest - Chandra
Coroner - Tamiyo
Random Power Militia - Gideon Jura
Random Power Militia - Tibalt
Random Power Militia - Parcher
Random Power Militia - Ravi Sengir
Random Power Militia -
Random Power Militia -
Militia Member/Priest - Jace Berleren
Militia Member/Priest - Meshuvel
Militia Member/Priest - ???
Militia Member - Garruk Wildspeaker
Militia Member - Jaya Ballard
Militia Member - Sarkan Vol
Militia Member - (masrath claims sandruu is last cit / elspeth claims ta

FM Meshuvel
December 30th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Slight correction to the above

Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath] - Karn
Nix [MacGrath] - Elspeth

Coles conduits likely have 4 living members to vermaaks 2, we need to lynch a coles and vermaak needs to kill a coles tonight just to even the two mafia teams out.

FM Tessebik
December 30th, 2013, 04:58 PM
you ensure only your own loss. town loss is already ensured

I think your renewed interest in the game after only recently saying you "want to see dead chat" says otherwise. The Vermaak know full well the risk of deliberately lynching a Cole's Conduit: as it is, the situation between the Vermaak and Cole's Conduits is actually much more even than you guys give credit for:
1) I am a useless Militia Member who only contributes a vote as opposed to kill power.
2) 2 Cole's Conduits are already exposed, whereas no Vermaak are out in the open
3) The Vermaak have a kidnapper who can effectively roleblock.

A rumble between the Vermaak and Cole's Conduits would only give an opening for the town to take the lead: that is what you are hoping will happen, but I won't see it on my watch.

FM Tessebik
December 30th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Slight correction to the above

Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath] - Karn
Nix [MacGrath] - Elspeth

Coles conduits likely have 4 living members to vermaaks 2, we need to lynch a coles and vermaak needs to kill a coles tonight just to even the two mafia teams out.

You really think so? OK then:

FM Elspeth Tirel

FM Tessebik
December 30th, 2013, 05:01 PM
PSYCH!

unvote

FM Karn
December 30th, 2013, 05:15 PM
This is stupid. Disguiser doesn't gain access to night chats, I can't believe all of you fell for that. Also I found a vermaak, kiora.

FM Karn
December 30th, 2013, 05:16 PM
FM Sifa Grent I'm sure he's the arson.

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 30th, 2013, 07:11 PM
lol at noobs trying to discredit me

FM Karn
December 30th, 2013, 07:51 PM
What were your results Elspeth?

Elixir
December 30th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Hi guys.

Make sure to check out our endgame notes:

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/24114-Martial-Law-Militia-Rulings-of-New-Marais?p=411609#post411609

Good luck

FM Tessebik
December 30th, 2013, 08:21 PM
What were your results Elspeth?

She already stated her results:
Tamiyo is a Militia Member
Koth is a Detainer who targeted Domri

You know, technically, Elspeth could've not only negated the existence of both janitors (with unlimited checks and 2 checks per night), but she also could've figured out who Glissa recruited on night 1 AND figured out if and who the priests recruited on their final nights. Conclusion: Coroner VERY OP

FM Tessebik
December 30th, 2013, 08:25 PM
By the way Vermaak, tonight we will kill either Karn or Meshuvel: you guys can kill Sifa or Masrath.

FM Karn
December 30th, 2013, 09:18 PM
Elspeth should've have 4 results. Though Elspeth is not suspicious, so she's not Nix.

Also we need to find and lynch the arson today, vermaak will be forced to attack cole to even their numbers, at that point there's a chance we can regain majority. Sifa is either arson, cole(if ashiok is nix) or priest(unlikely). So he's by far our best candidate.

Masrath, how do you know sandruu is town?

FM Masrath
December 30th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Elspeth should've have 4 results. Though Elspeth is not suspicious, so she's not Nix.

Also we need to find and lynch the arson today, vermaak will be forced to attack cole to even their numbers, at that point there's a chance we can regain majority. Sifa is either arson, cole(if ashiok is nix) or priest(unlikely). So he's by far our best candidate.

Masrath, how do you know sandruu is town?

Checked Sandruu last night, got Cit/Cole/Sasha/Beast pairing.

Sasha is dead. Beast is dead. Ashiok is Cole. Therefore, Sandruu is cit

FM Tessebik
December 30th, 2013, 09:25 PM

#ralthejanitor

FM Tessebik
December 30th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Here's an idea:
Meshuvel is Cole McGrath
Masrath is Zeke Dunbar
Elspeth Tirel is Nix
Sandruu is the Militia Member turned Cole's Conduit

FM Tessebik
December 30th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Therefore, I am really the kidnapper: I used splash on Parcher and she died. Ashiok is really my Disguiser cohort who stole Tamiyo's body, and Sifa was Baltrice's student.

FM Sandruu
December 30th, 2013, 10:09 PM

Did you feel me up good? I don't remeber having a good time last night.

FM Ral Zarek
December 31st, 2013, 02:02 AM
I don't know what Ral is pulling, but it sounds like he is trying to derail any lynch.
sure totally why i changed to the others' lynch train

She already stated her results:
Tamiyo is a Militia Member
Koth is a Detainer who targeted Domri

You know, technically, Elspeth could've not only negated the existence of both janitors (with unlimited checks and 2 checks per night), but she also could've figured out who Glissa recruited on night 1 AND figured out if and who the priests recruited on their final nights. Conclusion: Coroner VERY OP

sure afk coroner op

FM Ral Zarek
December 31st, 2013, 02:05 AM
@ashiok:

how are we supposed to even lynch vermaak if we don't know them? i don't trust karn so much. sure we could gamble but that's too risky. and you don't seem to tell us who they are

FM Tessebik
December 31st, 2013, 02:40 AM
@ashiok:

how are we supposed to even lynch vermaak if we don't know them? i don't trust karn so much. sure we could gamble but that's too risky. and you don't seem to tell us who they are

1) Easy: don't lynch Vermaak at all. Frankly, I can't imagine why you would want to today.
2) For the record, you do know at least 1 Vermaak.

FM Ral Zarek
December 31st, 2013, 02:41 AM
anyway we gotta agree on a target now

lynching orange:
+ orange is forced to attack green
+ removes potential orange double kill by kidnapper

lynching cole:
+ green is forced to attack orange
+ orange can block green kill by kidnapping nix

lynching green cit:
- scums are at equal strength, noone is forced to attack each other

lynching arso:
+ removes risk of arso killing everyone
- removes a vote that is not tied to a group and thus would always vote with town to lynch scums

FM Ral Zarek
December 31st, 2013, 02:43 AM
1) Easy: don't lynch Vermaak at all. Frankly, I can't imagine why you would want to today.
2) For the record, you do know at least 1 Vermaak.

na we don't know shit, for all we know karn might be vermaak aswell
why should we not lynch orange today you want us to lynch green?

FM Ral Zarek
December 31st, 2013, 02:45 AM
anyway we gotta agree on a target now

lynching orange:
+ orange is forced to attack green
+ removes potential orange double kill by kidnapper

lynching cole:
+ green is forced to attack orange
+ orange can block green kill by kidnapping nix

lynching green cit:
- scums are at equal strength, noone is forced to attack each other
- we need 2 more lynches to take out KPN

lynching arso:
+ removes risk of arso killing everyone
- removes a vote that is not tied to a group and thus would always vote with town to lynch scums
- scums are at equal strength in terms of killable members and aren't forced to attack each other
- it takes another 2 lynches to take out 1 KPN

added

FM Sandruu
December 31st, 2013, 02:55 AM
Who says we have an arsonist? Maybe a revolunionist that doesnt have enough cits?

FM Ral Zarek
December 31st, 2013, 02:56 AM
no cit was ever converted so no

FM Karn
December 31st, 2013, 04:11 AM
Masrath's result doesn't make sense, there are no more citizens alive, the town members are all TPRs and priests.

Also ashiok might be Nix trying to draw attention away from the real cole.

FM Ashiok
December 31st, 2013, 04:17 AM
I wonder who kidnapper jailed last night?

FM Karn
December 31st, 2013, 04:19 AM
I wonder who kidnapper jailed last night?

Why don't you ask one of your mafia members?

FM Ashiok
December 31st, 2013, 04:21 AM
Why don't you ask one of your mafia members?

Interesting, how did you know one of my team was kidnapped?

FM Karn
December 31st, 2013, 04:25 AM
Interesting, how did you know one of my team was kidnapped?
Because I guessed?

FM Ashiok
December 31st, 2013, 04:28 AM
To spell it out for everyone:
Going into last night Vermaak had 3 players. Tessebik was kidnapped and Karn knows that. Kidnapper had Tess so he couldn't go for night kill. They sent the janitor who still charges left for the kill because the third Vermaak, Karn, had enough town wifom to not risk his life to a possible bodyguard.

FM Karn
December 31st, 2013, 04:33 AM
First, if I am a Vermaak disguiser, how did I found Vraska and Tessebik. Second, why would I reveal Kiora if I am his teammate?

FM Ashiok
December 31st, 2013, 04:39 AM
1: Disguiser can read target's last will
2: Kiora is still alive, he isn't confirmed Vermaak yet. And f he flips Vermaak it buys you more town wifom and a mislynch on a town later. Kiora hasn't been the most active players and is competing for a shrinking number of town slots.

FM Ral Zarek
December 31st, 2013, 06:17 AM
theory time

let's assume karn is not lying. that means that elspeth is telling the truth and sifa can only be nk
so that is our role list

Investigator mas
Coroner elspeth
Random Power Militia lookout venser
Random Power Militia ?? karn
Militia Member me
Militia Member meshu
Militia Member tamiyo
Militia Member green sandruu
cole ashiok
nix tessebik
vermaak x2 kiora, teferi
nk sifa

FM Ral Zarek
December 31st, 2013, 06:18 AM
i just assigned all roles that are left according to day start post including cleaned roles

FM Ral Zarek
December 31st, 2013, 06:19 AM
well apart from obvious ones like jailor

FM Kiora Atua
December 31st, 2013, 07:24 AM
Sorry all, haven't gotten a chance to check the forums til now.

@Karn labeling a Cole as Vermaak in an attempt to get another one lynched is more obvious than you think

@Ral I too question your massive change in activity, as you've gone from very low activity/posting to extreme levels. To be honest I agree with Sandruu. If we believe Sifa, I think you would be the next most likely candidate for the neutral killer. I too see the possibility Sandruu is the green cit -> Tessebik is Janitor/Consigliere (would make sense to claim the cit role as more important than the green cit).

The votes really need to cluster if we have any chance of pulling off a lynch today. I think the best course of action is to sheep Mesh + Mas today, so I would ask them to cluster their votes and lead a bit more.

FM Ral Zarek
December 31st, 2013, 07:39 AM
what do you mean by labeling a cole as vermaak and by agreeing with sandruu
i see no reasons to believe sifa

what you're right about is that mas and meshu need to agree on a lynch

FM Teferi
December 31st, 2013, 07:41 AM
sry ive been working nonstop. Things don't look very good for us considering all the scum need to do is refuse to vote and we can't pull off a lynch. :(

FM Sifa Grent
December 31st, 2013, 08:37 AM
Hmm, all I can say is that Neutral Killer is probably Ral Zarek. You should be able to find out by yourself what I, hmm, really am.

FM Sifa Grent
December 31st, 2013, 08:39 AM
Hmm, I also believe that Meshuvel, Teferi, Kiora and Sandruu should be pefectly able to vote Ashiok today. You'll do that for us, hmm?

FM Meshuvel
December 31st, 2013, 09:14 AM
Sorry all, haven't gotten a chance to check the forums til now.

@Karn labeling a Cole as Vermaak in an attempt to get another one lynched is more obvious than you think

@Ral I too question your massive change in activity, as you've gone from very low activity/posting to extreme levels. To be honest I agree with Sandruu. If we believe Sifa, I think you would be the next most likely candidate for the neutral killer. I too see the possibility Sandruu is the green cit -> Tessebik is Janitor/Consigliere (would make sense to claim the cit role as more important than the green cit).

The votes really need to cluster if we have any chance of pulling off a lynch today. I think the best course of action is to sheep Mesh + Mas today, so I would ask them to cluster their votes and lead a bit more.

We need to gamble on keeping the neut killer alive for now. Vermaak can kidnap him if they figure out his identity and consider him a significant enough of a threat.

Cole is a far bigger threat to the vermaak than he is to us. Lynching him would be helping them too much but I'd rather lynch him than nobody.

I do not want to lynch a vermaak or neut killer, in fact I want to try and keep the kidnapper alive to neutralize the threat of an arsonist.

FM Kiora Atua
December 31st, 2013, 09:34 AM
We need to gamble on keeping the neut killer alive for now. Vermaak can kidnap him if they figure out his identity and consider him a significant enough of a threat.

Cole is a far bigger threat to the vermaak than he is to us. Lynching him would be helping them too much but I'd rather lynch him than nobody.

I do not want to lynch a vermaak or neut killer, in fact I want to try and keep the kidnapper alive to neutralize the threat of an arsonist.

There's also the fact that if it's an arson they can day-ignite, which will likely occur if the bandwagon forms on him or her, though I'm hoping not many of the living players are doused right now.

FM Karn
December 31st, 2013, 09:48 AM
We aren't completely sure Ashiok is Cole, he could be Nix.

FM Sifa Grent
December 31st, 2013, 10:00 AM
Hmm, I believe that Nix is Elspeth or someone else, so... That leaves Ashiok. If he flips anything other than Cole, then Cole is... hmm... Sandruu?

FM Karn
December 31st, 2013, 10:11 AM
Cole-sandruu
Nix-ashiok
Green militia-tessebik

Vermaak-kiora
Vermaak-ral/sifa/teferi

Arsonist-ral/sifa/teferi

Invest-masrath
Cop-karn
Priest-meshuvel
Priest-ral/sifa/teferi
Coroner-elspeth

This list makes much more sense, Sandruu is cole/cit but there's no more cit according to masrath.

FM Karn
December 31st, 2013, 10:13 AM
Edit to the list above: sifa can't be vermaak

FM Karn
December 31st, 2013, 10:20 AM
FM Sandruu

FM Sifa Grent
December 31st, 2013, 10:40 AM
Hmm... I never thought that my last idea would be so awesome. So he is not Citizen, either?

FM Sandruu

FM Ral Zarek
December 31st, 2013, 10:42 AM
Cole-sandruu
Nix-ashiok
Green militia-tessebik

Vermaak-kiora
Vermaak-ral/sifa/teferi

Arsonist-ral/sifa/teferi

Invest-masrath
Cop-karn
Priest-meshuvel
Priest-ral/sifa/teferi
Coroner-elspeth

This list makes much more sense, Sandruu is cole/cit but there's no more cit according to masrath.

makes no sense at all, ashiok was checked by invest

FM Sifa Grent
December 31st, 2013, 10:47 AM
Hmm, when he was checked by Masrath? I think Ashiok claimed citizen role by himself, right? And maybe he was checked by sheriff instead, hmm?

FM Ashiok
December 31st, 2013, 11:14 AM
Invest checked me, I am in the cit pairing. Your list is half assed; you even listed sifa as vermaak though you claim to have checked him and gotten a ns read.

FM Sifa Grent
December 31st, 2013, 11:24 AM
Hmm... I'm better put my vote back to where it used to be. Assuming what Masrath said is true... hmm...

FM Ashiok

FM Ashiok
December 31st, 2013, 01:09 PM
Handing a win to the person that didn't contribute all game. So sad.

FM Tessebik
December 31st, 2013, 01:12 PM
Hmm... I'm better put my vote back to where it used to be. Assuming what Masrath said is true... hmm...

FM Ashiok

I thought you were our friend Mr. neutral killer...

FM Sifa Grent

FM Ashiok
December 31st, 2013, 01:16 PM
I thought you were our friend Mr. neutral killer...

FM Sifa Grent

I just don't understand why town wants my conduits to lose so badly. I chose to be a hero, not to ally with the Beast. If town truly believes it can't win then shouldn't they help us kill evil? It would be a noble gesture.

FM Tessebik
December 31st, 2013, 01:20 PM
I just don't understand why town wants my conduits to lose so badly. I chose to be a hero, not to ally with the Beast. If town truly believes it can't win then shouldn't they help us kill evil? It would be a noble gesture.

The issue is the town CAN win... if we turn on each other. By voting you, they're trying to create a rift between conduits (not to mention conveniently eliminating the night immune one so that we can kill each other more efficiently).

FM Ashiok
December 31st, 2013, 01:22 PM
The issue is the town CAN win... if we turn on each other. By voting you, they're trying to create a rift between conduits (not to mention conveniently eliminating the night immune one so that we can kill each other more efficiently).

But if I'm lynched then town is the focus for kills tonight because they will hold the power if we kill each other at night.

FM Ashiok
December 31st, 2013, 01:24 PM
Of course, all scum could come together today and vote off a town. 3 Coles, 2 Vermaak and a Killing conduit is enough to get rid of pesky investigator.

FM Ashiok
December 31st, 2013, 01:25 PM
My olive branch for today gentlemen

FM Masrath

FM Ral Zarek
December 31st, 2013, 01:28 PM
we'll let you win all you have to do is kill vermaak tonight
we'll only let you win if you deserved it by killing vermaak. we won't do all the work eliminating vermaak and you don't even kill one of them
why would we do this
if you want to win you have to attack vermaak to

so we lynch cole now then you attack one vermaak and tomorrow we lynch we other vermaak and then we lynch the neutral killer. then you won because it's 2vs 2

srsly you want to lynch town today? in case you haven't noticed yet, we're the weakest faction atm. you profit way more to try to pull a lynch on the other faction and to kill them at night too. town already lost

FM Ashiok
December 31st, 2013, 01:31 PM
We can come to an agreement, plz remove your votes from my team and I and we wil work something out. Otherwise all scum would benefit by lynching a town today.

FM Tessebik
December 31st, 2013, 01:33 PM
we'll let you win all you have to do is kill vermaak tonight
we'll only let you win if you deserved it by killing vermaak. we won't do all the work eliminating vermaak and you don't even kill one of them
why would we do this
if you want to win you have to attack vermaak to

so we lynch cole now then you attack one vermaak and tomorrow we lynch we other vermaak and then we lynch the neutral killer. then you won because it's 2vs 2

srsly you want to lynch town today? in case you haven't noticed yet, we're the weakest faction atm. you profit way more to try to pull a lynch on the other faction and to kill them at night too. town already lost

Yeah, no... this is exactly what NOT to do. Again, I return to your renewed interest in the game as evidence that scum can still throw this

FM Sandruu
December 31st, 2013, 01:59 PM
FM Ral Zarek
Since mafias refuse to vote each other and town refuses to lynch potential town: I vote we get rid of the neutral Arsonist.

FM Ral Zarek
December 31st, 2013, 02:39 PM
sifa is arsonist dumb scum

FM Ral Zarek
December 31st, 2013, 03:05 PM
We can come to an agreement, plz remove your votes from my team and I and we wil work something out. Otherwise all scum would benefit by lynching a town today.

what agreement do you mean

FM Meshuvel
December 31st, 2013, 03:16 PM
fm ashiok

FM Meshuvel
December 31st, 2013, 03:16 PM
karn and sandruu, if you're town lynch ashiok before the day ends

FM Ashiok
December 31st, 2013, 03:27 PM
All scum should vote Masrath, that way we can act tonight without worrying about town having majority.

FM Ral Zarek
December 31st, 2013, 03:42 PM
karn and sandruu, if you're town lynch ashiok before the day ends

or elspeth

FM Tessebik
December 31st, 2013, 04:50 PM
Fair enough: if you guys want to lynch Ashiok and ensure that the scum will only hit town tonight, be my guest. I, being an idealist, will instead choose my master's alternative:

FM Masrath

The loyal sacrifice of Xenagos shall be avenged!

Regardless of what happens, I should be jailed again tonight.

FM Karn
December 31st, 2013, 05:00 PM
FM Ashiok

This doesn't make sense, there are 5 town left, Sandruu can't be cit.

FM Karn
December 31st, 2013, 05:14 PM
On what night did Masrath checked Ashiok? I can't find his post.

FM Ashiok
December 31st, 2013, 05:18 PM
FM Ashiok

This doesn't make sense, there are 5 town left, Sandruu can't be cit.

5 town, 6 scum, 6 votes to lynch. guess who got the short end of the stick?

FM Karn
December 31st, 2013, 05:31 PM
5 town, 6 scum, 6 votes to lynch. guess who got the short end of the stick?

Nk or even vermaak will vote with us

FM Meshuvel
December 31st, 2013, 05:52 PM
You've got 4 living members to the vermaaks 2 and we're Trying to Lynch the 1 member they can't kill at night and you've said you would attack town till they end if we Lynch you, vermaak would be stupid not to Lynch you.

FM Tessebik
December 31st, 2013, 06:06 PM
You've got 4 living members to the vermaaks 2 and we're Trying to Lynch the 1 member they can't kill at night and you've said you would attack town till they end if we Lynch you, vermaak would be stupid not to Lynch you.

4 members?

FM Tessebik
December 31st, 2013, 06:07 PM
Also, we'll attack town until you're no longer a threat: as of now, you are most definitely a threat.

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 31st, 2013, 07:21 PM
kill me first pls

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 31st, 2013, 07:22 PM
FM Ashiok

The Godfather
December 31st, 2013, 07:22 PM
FM Ashiok has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

FM Ashiok ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/11564') (6 [L-0]): FM Masrath ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=411272'), FM Ral Zarek ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=411476'), FM Meshuvel ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=411865'), FM Sifa Grent ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=411786'), FM Karn ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=411895'), FM Elspeth Tirel ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=411937')
FM Masrath ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/11579') (2 [L-4]): FM Ashiok ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=411833'), FM Tessebik ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=411893')
FM Ral Zarek ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/11584') (1 [L-5]): FM Sandruu ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=411845')