View Full Version : [Game-Throwing] Frog: 1-S2-1-4133252 3X Merged

kyle1234513
December 28th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Account Name: Frog
Account ID: 1-S2-1-4133252
In-Game Name: Orfeo DeVito

Crimes Committed: AFK gamethrow

Your Account Name: MysidiaTower
Summary: he was an amnesiac, he was afk all game. around day 5 or 6 he was converted into the cultists, at that point the majority was going to lynch 14, but because he was afk no lynch could occur and instead it tied at a 2-2 vote and no one would be lynched. if he were there then 14 would have been lynched and cults would've won the game or at least tied and made nobody win, but because he was afk he made cult lose for sure.

adibit
January 7th, 2014, 12:07 PM
Account Name: Frog
In Game Name: Sergio the Stupid

Crimes Commited: AFK-Gamethrowing

Summary:

Straight up all game afk. not 1 night did he use his ability. not 1 sentence talked. no activity at all.

really annoying because around replay time 17:00 we deducted that "1" is mafia. at this point it was 8 players, 3 of them maf. needed 5 votes to vote 1 up. due to his AFK we lacked that 1 town vote we needed (and btw 3 did vote with us he just cancelled his vote due to obv impossibility of happening). if we couldved lynched 1 we would have turned the game and won this. instead maf killed that night and aquired vote majority

this asshole joins a game and is just straight afk all game long. its specially annoying because hes a mod.. rolemodel etc? would be nice to at least see mods follow the rules15515

adibit
January 7th, 2014, 12:58 PM
Note: its another game than the prior report, but he chose the same ingame name

Account Name. Frog
In game Name: Sergio the Stupid

Crimes Commited: AFK-Gamethrow

Summary:
After making fun about my report (~replay 5min) for his last AFK Gamethrow he shows what a quick learner he is.
when its 2maf vs 3 town hes AFK and his vote is missing again. he claims to just decided not to vote
BUT the replay shows that he was indeed afk.
Another indicator to prove this fact is that he did not talk until after his trial (when he was guilted alrdy) now thats what ppl do when they just return from afk... In his defense: he wasnt afk for long. but in a crucial game phase. also this happend 1 game after the last game he afk threw (i made him well aware that he ruined last game by his afking) and then again..

Frog how about taking the rules serious? stop ruining games with ur AFKing. thanks

AND mayb stop making unfunny jokes after ur rule break. A its rly not funny cos u ruin others ppl fun. 2nd ur even mod in the report section and u behave like this and dont follow rules? Seriously... not funny

PS: ALL THIS HAPPEND 1 GAME AFTER HE WAS 1 FULL GAME AFK. IN THE LOBBY I LET HIM KNOW OF THE PREVIOUS REPORT AND THAT HE RUINED LAST GAME15516

Helz
January 10th, 2014, 11:31 AM
Merged them together to handle this

December 28th, 2013, 10:32 AM Report:

SC ID VERIFICATION
Correct. 1-S2-1-4133252

Respective Hotkeys

After the Review
Confirmed. He was afk the entire game

Was the Game Result altered?
Yes, The cult could have won if not for him being afk.

Previous Offenses
Merged into this report

Player Offenses
AFK Game-throwing

Additional Notes
"I was in Mexico, the lag was so horrible
[12:48:16 PM] john-camarillo: that I couldn't play the game"
Note that SCGears reflects many potential lag chats in the chat log.

January 7th, 2014, 11:07 AM Report:

SC ID VERIFICATION
Correct. 1-S2-1-4133252

Respective Hotkeys

After the Review
No actions submitted and no chat for the entire game.

Yes, His vote could have changed the game and his night actions as a doctor could have been 1 more townie at the end.

Previous Offenses
Merged into this thread

Player Offenses
AFK Game Throwing

January 7th, 2014, 11:58 AM Report:

SC ID VERIFICATION
Correct. 1-S2-1-4133252

Players Added to Report
Shifty: 1-S2-1-397686

Respective Hotkeys
Frog: 5
Shifty: 8

After the Review
Player was not AFK. He actively chatted and submitted night actions. His role was 'Veteran'
N1 Alert, N2 Alert, D5 had 3 town 2 mafia. It was a tie vote and the player did not cast a vote to break the tie. Player 9 (Shifty) 1-S2-1-397686 then lynched his team mate for not casting a vote the day earlier.

Frog: D5 he could have broken the tie vote. It would have been a 50/50 shot to either hand mafia the win or ensure a town win.

Shifty: At the time he was lynched he still had an alert left that could have saved the town although with his lack of voting he would have been a very unlikely target.

Previous Offenses
Frog: Merged into this thread
Shifty: None

Player Offenses
Frog: Gamethrowing (Not AFK)
Shifty: Gamethrowing (Ignored)

Additional Notes
Frog: "I didn't vote because I thought as vet I could take 'em" I understand this logic as that it could prevent making the wrong call but without baiting for the vet alert and without the alert itself the inaction is a very weak gamethrow.

Shifty: Its a game throw but under the circumstances I will not even put his offence on hold. I will call it 'Ignored'

Overall:

December 28th, 2013, 10:32 AM: If alone I would call this On-Hold. Nobody likes a laggy game.
January 7th, 2014, 11:07 AM: Legit AFK Gamethrow. If alone I would say 2x Watch List.
January 7th, 2014, 11:58 AM: Very weak Game-throw. I understand the strategy he was going for but it was poorly executed. Looks like a rage report on some bad playing. I would be on the fence for a watch list or ignored on this one.

Recommended Action
All in all I would recommend a 2x Watch List on this player as well as the internal repercussions that come with being staff.

Lysergic
January 10th, 2014, 02:50 PM
Keepers don't review reports against other Keepers.

I work until 4 am tonight; afterwards (or tomorrow), I will review this and make a recommendation (unless another ranking staff member beats me to it).

fred
January 14th, 2014, 04:26 PM
I'm going to take this as non mod-abuse type report on a current mod. This means double punishment, but no loss of any sort of staff rank.

I see two afk gamethrows that matter, and as such will double punish on that fact. I'm throwing out the neutral afk gamethrow as you had been an amnesiac all game being afk, and would not have known that you were recruited to the cult to lose for them.

Typically, the punishment for two reports on you is a 2X WL but you have a previously determined On-Hold report. I'm going to bump you to an 8X Watchlist for AFK Gamethrowing. Should another report happen to come in I shall be taking a greater look at things.

Frog
March 20th, 2014, 09:39 AM
I haven't learnt my lesson. Please put me back on watch list x52

Watchlist x52 for AFK Gamethrowing!

Helz
March 23rd, 2014, 06:16 AM
Lol. I was wondering how this came up again.

AFK like a boss

Frog
March 24th, 2014, 01:45 AM
"Shit on Deborah's desk! ... Like a Boss!"

No but seriously, give me back my watchlist please. It's a lot easier to moderate in the unsuspecting shadows.

Helz
March 24th, 2014, 05:31 AM
I like to reveal. 2x punishments and players keep the game clean most of the time