PDA

View Full Version : Night 6

Jerry
October 3rd, 2011, 04:04 AM
It wasn't nice to kill the spreekiller, since he cant kill me and you should grab another night action, maybe vigis gun or something

so let's see who to kill

velma said she doesn't have a vest, but uhm... IT'S A TRAP!
receiving vest happens before killing
so lets see who's left, killing masons would only benefit cult, from our two docs one is disguised, I don't like to wast a kill on them
cits strike out for the same reason masons do
thomas is likely to get a heal if ralph is still a doc
i thought about killing the enforcer to cut a possible deffence if mathew is not mason at the end of the night, but its not my job to do so, since its only to proof if he kills the mason that visits him
chris himself is a lynch target for tomorrow
this only leaves Alan, even thou its stupid to kill a vigi who is out of shots, but hes pretty much cult... and it gives you the chance to instantly steal his gun since grave robbery comes after killing (Elixir may correct me if it works this way, if not you may choose Spreekillerkill)

oh and even thou I doubt that you are culted I'm becoming slightly paranoid and will start making decisions on my own so

-kill Alan, send Jerry

oh and if Alan reads this someday, I'm really sorry to kill EU-people, but its the best way :(

Gladys
October 3rd, 2011, 11:38 AM
Alright Jerry, I've made it no secret that I'm against killing the cult. I'm adamant that the orange mafia will kill the cult leader Chris. No one wants to heal them. But i'm against killing alan for one reason: The town's protective roles will outnumber all of us. If we kill off the cult, they will chop away at the orange mafia first, jesse being the town's target. The town's numbers will not have diminished, and both factions being outnumbered by town will start voting off the mafia. The cult will be gone, the mafia will be gone. There is no way for us to win by picking off the cult if you think about it.

Think about it: They have masons, and they will use them to kill off the cult themselves. Don't you think the masons (who were curious about Alan themselves) will attack Alan and kill him off? Our best strategy is to kill off the town, dwindle their voting power, and take over. Think about it Jerry, because Janet was culted (And i was obviously going against her) The cult should know who we are. They won't interfere with us. Our best chance of winning is to hope that we will both be culted along with them. I'm pretty sure they're eyeing that option, as we're both not the town's target to kill.

I'd suggest killing Thomas, as he's the least likely to be bussed or healed out of the town's power roles. We'd be taking out the actual vig before he could do us any harm.

Jerry
October 3rd, 2011, 02:04 PM
besides hoping to get culted is against our victory conditions im sure it wont work this way
if jannet told them who we are they will probably get me to controll our kills and then either get control about about other mafia kills or about the important town members to outnumber the rest.

about masons, if they try to recruit alan they just get to know if he is culted, but if they go for chris they check him and rosenberg at the same time, so if we assume they go for maximum info theyll probably wont change their target

the protectiv roles arent that dangerous if one is indeed culded and another one is disguised

but meh ill think about it

Gladys
October 3rd, 2011, 02:23 PM
I would suggest doing a head count.

Velma - Bus Driver
Emerald - Mason Leader
Ralph - Medic
Thelma - Mason
Rosenberg - Disguiser
Alan - Vig (cult)
Chris - Cult Leader
Gladys - Red GR
Thomas - Vig
Jerry - Red GF
Roger - Doctor
Matthew - Citizen
Jesse - Orange Enforcer (cult)

There are 2 Red mafia
There is 1 Orange mafia
There are 3 Cult (Based off of the Sonya block, the cult deaths, and the # of possible recruitments)
There are 7 Town

Lets say we pick off the cult.

That leaves 2 R, 1O, 2C, 7T

Lets say that the orange was in fact culted, and they went to pick off a town as a likely choice:

That leaves 2R, 1O, 2C 6T

Lets say that the cult converts a town role.

That leaves 2R, 1O, 3C, 5T

The town realizes that Chris is the cult leader. The majority vote will be 6. It only takes the one vote from us to pick off the cult leader, he dies, and so does half of his people (1 in this case)

That leaves 2R 1O 1C 5T

The following night the OJ picks off a town, we pick off a town.

2R 1O 1C 3T Majority vote becomes 4. They go for US BECAUSE WE HOLD THE MAJORITY, and OJ WILL GO ALONG WITH IT.

1R 1O 1C 3T Each picks off a town, cult sits and rots.

1R 1O 1C 1T

Do you see the issue? They will know that you are godfather, trust me on that. The cult had this information, so you'll be the one voted off. In this likely scenario, it's comes to a 1v1v1v1, in which we can't possibly win. The orange will attack us to win, we'll attack them to win, it's sort of a tie in that sense. Keep in mind that this is a BEST CASE SCENARIO.

It's a question of math. The math just doesn't add up for us to win by picking off a cult. We have to pick off a town and hope for the best.

Gladys
October 3rd, 2011, 02:29 PM
Oh, and Jerry, you should check the options again.

Priest(Mason): Will Kill anyone found to be control by the Reaper taint if attempting to recruit. Attempting to recruit a Conduit, or an evil Neutral will result in the Priest’s death.

Gladys
October 3rd, 2011, 02:30 PM
Keep in mind that i was "recruited" the previous night and that Emerald was healed.

Gladys
October 3rd, 2011, 03:22 PM
Oh, also, because I don't like your strategy:

-Use heal ability Alan

Gladys
October 3rd, 2011, 04:04 PM
Yes, Jerry. I had a feeling that at some point you would be paranoid about me. I had grabbed the heal ability for this purpose. I feel compelled to override your ability to kill. You cannot send me to do the killing, as I'm using my ability and refuse to be sent. I'm healing your targeted person because I disagree with your decision. Feel free to choose someone else.

Jerry
October 3rd, 2011, 10:57 PM
Ah dam you now I changed my mind xD

but I don't want to kill Thomas, I'm sure Ralph ment him when he spoke about healing someone he trusts, since he was the only one voting the cl besides me

but now that im thinking about it its also likely that he heals thelma to prefent masons from extinguishing...

to avoid useless wifombattles i randomed mathew as a new target...

and you should grab another kill, its usefull anyway, culted or not

-kill Mathew, send Jerry