PDA

View Full Version : Night 6

Emerald
October 3rd, 2011, 02:30 AM
first question: do you have a vest like delores said?
if yes, you should do the recruiting tonight and use it. this way we can ensure to get the information needed and that you survive.
i can still test rosenberg for being disguiser: he will have to tell us if i was attacked before anything else (before we tell the town who did the recruiting etc.). if i die from a single attack, he is obviously scum.

if you recruit chris tonight, we will have definite knowledge about his role: there is no neutral except for the cult leader left, who would try to kill you and all power roles are accounted for. so if he simply doesn't join us, he is enforced citizen.
if you recruit roger, we likely will have another member but we gain no knowledge about chris, since he still could be citizen.

the question is: how likely is it that the mafia will target chris as well? if they do so to kill the student, we gain nothing from targetting chris. if they rather go for jesse, we gain a lot. what do you think?

Thelma
October 3rd, 2011, 04:47 AM
first question: do you have a vest like delores said?
if yes, you should do the recruiting tonight and use it. this way we can ensure to get the information needed and that you survive.
i can still test rosenberg for being disguiser: he will have to tell us if i was attacked before anything else (before we tell the town who did the recruiting etc.). if i die from a single attack, he is obviously scum.

if you recruit chris tonight, we will have definite knowledge about his role: there is no neutral except for the cult leader left, who would try to kill you and all power roles are accounted for. so if he simply doesn't join us, he is enforced citizen.
if you recruit roger, we likely will have another member but we gain no knowledge about chris, since he still could be citizen.

the question is: how likely is it that the mafia will target chris as well? if they do so to kill the student, we gain nothing from targetting chris. if they rather go for jesse, we gain a lot. what do you think?

I say roger, as i didnt get a vest. i THought she was giving it to you.

Emerald
October 3rd, 2011, 05:28 AM
oO that's strange. you weren't driven either, right?
since delores wasn't culted, she must have been blocked. graverobber is the only possible roleblocker left, which means velma lied about being roleblocked. she is either the disguiser (couldn't drive anyone) or culted (drove somebody who wouldn't call her out on the lie).
we can now test if she is either of them or still go for chris or roger.

velma: reveal her identity, possibly kill a cultist or reveal that she is the disguiser. but we can tell the town that she is lying anyway, we should put it in our last wills.

chris or roger: there are no other citizen claims at the moment. chris called me out because he claims citizen but wasn't recruited. that was at a time, where we searched for the godfather and the cult leader, so i would have given him an easy way out if he was scum. i'm inclined to think they are both citizens and the enforcer randomly targetted him on night2, unlikely as it is. trying to recruit him is our only way of finding out.

there is a good chance of dying tonight for both of us, but i called out rosenberg to heal me, so i should do the recruiting.

i think we pretty much have to go for chris. if we have definite knowledge about him and the mafia goes for jesse tonight, we have a shot at winning, but if we don't know anything about chris (he can still be citizen if roger is) by tomorrow and the cult leader is still alive, we are pretty much fucked anyway.

Emerald
October 3rd, 2011, 06:28 AM
i just asked elixir just to make sure: the student would kill us now that he is reaper leader.
that means we will get definite knowledge about chris no matter what:
he attacks: student, now cult leader
he gets killed: cultist
he gets recruited: citizen
he isn't interested: citizen that is targetted by the enforcer again (assuming that he would have counterclaimed by now if he was a powerrole and it's safe to assume that)

Thelma
October 3rd, 2011, 01:46 PM
Ok I will do it.

-recruit chris

-SEND THELMA

Emerald
October 3rd, 2011, 02:32 PM
i think it's better if i do the recruiting because of rosenberg healing me.

- recruit chris
- send emerald

if you have a reason that it's better for you to go, i'll change it ofc :)

Thelma
October 3rd, 2011, 03:21 PM
i think it's better if i do the recruiting because of rosenberg healing me.

- recruit chris
- send emerald

if you have a reason that it's better for you to go, i'll change it ofc :)

nah. just wanted to prove my worth ;)

Thelma
October 3rd, 2011, 03:21 PM
-send Emerald

Emerald
October 3rd, 2011, 03:28 PM
your existence alone is already important ;)
especially since i probably will be dead tomorrow.

Thelma
October 3rd, 2011, 03:30 PM
your existence alone is already important ;)
especially since i probably will be dead tomorrow.

I will say my pryers holy one.

/end RP