PDA

View Full Version : Night V: Blade of Bertrand

FM Ferengi
December 26th, 2013, 04:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ8SQEtdVRY

Night V: Blade of Bertrand

So that was the day of Bertrand big march. The day where the Militia seemed to improve on it's only ability; to kill mercilessly.

Bertrand rose to the challenge the Conduits poised and rallied what was left of the Militia. To him, it was Angels vs Demons.

With his decree; the militia seized both FM Sorin Markov and FM Baltrice

Struggle as they might, they couldnt break free of the hands the held them, nor the noose that was tied around their necks at the old gallows out the back.

The crowd cheered for blood while Bertrand fueled the flames as if it was some stage show; he turned to them and asked if they have any last words... This is a recording of what they said:

Well.. I painted myself into a corner trying to survive though out the day while my team sought it best to completely railroad me at every turn. It was still fun in any case to be in the center of things, suspected, and survive this long being under fire from so many different people.
Forced a reveal with my action which will benefit my team.

So here goes my will n stuff.

Kidnapper: Jail and execute Tezzerbt~whoever the Marshall is anymore~Joseph Bertram. Scum need him dead and gone.
Other People on my team: Please keep up the good work. We have town running in circles and that will be their downfall.

Cole, The Beast, and other Neutrals: Even though we are on opposite teams and want each other dead and stuff we definitely want Town to lose this game badly. They have won to many games because of their numbers and bad scum play and we need to stop this trend.
Scum and Proud guise. Lets get those townies.

That being said I want you to help us out. We can't let town get more information than they deserve to have.
Please Kill these targets: FM Domri Rade, FM Elspeth Tirel, FM Ravi Sengir, FM Karn, FM Korth.

These targets are definitely priority and without them town will fall apart, assuming these guise aren't one of you of course lool.

Kinda secondary targets are the people who make conversation which make town a bit more connected together and give them a bigger chance to win. I see these people are being: Nicol, Ugin, Ashiok, Masrath and Meshuval.

To Cole Team:
Don't be afraid to use a death note to use coordination with Vamreek to successfully kill someone. Being down people as we are, we need to work together to ensure town goes down. For example we can counter act doctor heals to take out Elspeth and keep town guessing on that role list. It helps us, the scum, to make good fake claims and bait out more reveals such as that Marshall reveal. Good luck to you guys and please help me see a Town's defeat this game. I'll be cheering from the graveyard for you!

The Beast:
You are one hell of a powerhouse for us to have and it is a shame that you are on your own here. However even with that being said I can definitely see a win for you coming up. Keep that identity shrouded in mystery and shoot out at the people you see sticking their necks out, such as Tezz, Dormi, Karn, Elspeth. I feel like your potential hard hitting kills can be dizzying to the town and scum need that right now as town gets momentum.
I would be really grateful if you would help us out and take out the people we can't go after in the night kills. I can tell by your choice kills that you have a good eye and I won't direct you that much considering how great your kills are so far.
I want you to win it all here and I will be heartily loving your upcoming plays. <3

To the Town:
Please die in a fire!

I swear, this town is brain dead. Keep playing like this and there's absolutely no hope. Everything I said was true about myself.

- Nicol isn't town. He's most likely one of the neutrals, but possibly one of the Conducts.

- You suck, Parcher. If you're scum, well played. If you're the TPR you pretend to be, then I hope you feel bad.

- Pray to god Sandruu isn't the second Medic. How funny would that be?

- Domri and Joseph, you need to broaden up your scumdars. Seriously, this play of just ganging up on random people like that is terrible.

- Ashiok has gone unnoticed for far too long today. What's up with that?

- Masrath is pretty decent. I'd take you as town leader over these two nimwits anyday, hunbun.

Either way, town will need a miracle. And as for Sorin Markov...

See You Space Cowboy.
And with that the level was pulled and the crowd watched in earnest as they flailed about until eventually their bodies gave way and fell limp.

Investigations of their homes found FM Sorin Markov's home to contain a myriad of surgical equipment and all manner of vials and potions filled with strange medicines. -- It was determined he was a Militia Medic.

FM Baltrice on the other hand was more curious. Their home had fanatic ledgers of a person honing newfound powers... the power to control. The entire ledger is off limits, even to me... Last I heard the DUP got their hands on it... as a way of identifying certain strains of Bioterrorist. Namely the Willbender type.

Role List:

Cole MacGrath [MacGrath]
Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]
Nix [MacGrath]

Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]

The Prime Beast
Random Killing Conduit
Random Conduit

Joseph Bertrand
Cop
Investigator
Detainer
Coroner
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member

There are 3 more roles in the list than players due to 3 roles being cleaned

Graveyard:

FM Tamiyo(???)[Night 1]: Corpse was too burned to make any form of identification. House trashed. [Conduit]
FM Gideon Jura(Bus Driver)[Night 1]: Frozen from the waist down and broken into pieces with a hammer. Shot twice in the chest. Bled to death. [Conduit]
FM Glissa Sunseeker(Sasha (Reaper Leader))[Day 2]: Shot in the leg then burnt at the stake, melting into a non descript tar substance. [Lynch]
FM Jace Beleren (Priest)[Night 2]: Single bullet wound to the head. Died instantly. [Extremist]
FM Venser (???)[Night 2]: Electrocuted then melted to a pool of human components. [Conduit]
FM Ajani Goldmane(Delsin Rowe)[Day 3]: Killed by a Firing Squad. [Lynch]
FM Nissa Revane (???)[Night 3]: Vanished without a trace [Conduit]
FM Garruk Wildspeaker(Militia Member)[Night 3]: Beaten to a pulp with a blunt object then electrocuted [Conduit]
FM Vraska(Lucy Kuo [MacGrath])[Day IV]: Blown up by Rigged c4 [Lynch]
Town House Door(Door)[Day IV]: Blown up by Rigged c4 [Storyline]
FM Jaya Ballard(Militia Member)[Day IV]: Blown up by Rigged c4 [Modkill]
FM Tibalt(Stripper)[Night IV]: Frozen to a wall, and blasted with multiple shotgun rounds [Conduit]
FM Lilianna Vess(Militia Member)[Night IV]: Incinerated by The Beast Defending Cole MacGrath [Beast]
FM Dack Fayden(Extremist)[Night IV]: Utterly Vaporized attempting to Kill the Beast with Conventional Weapons [Beast]
FM Sorin Markov(Medic)[Day V]: Hung at the neck until dead by Joseph Bertrand [Lynch]
FM Baltrice(Willbender)[Day V]: Hung at the neck until dead by Joseph Bertrand [Lynch]

Death Descriptions Added to Reduce Ambiguity. [Conduit] Can refer to Either Mafia Team

Night will end soon.

THE BEAST IS IN NEW MARAIS

FM Ferengi
December 26th, 2013, 04:29 AM
FM Teferi has been replaced this night.