PDA

View Full Version : Moving Names

st.rage
December 20th, 2013, 02:10 PM
I think the names are too boring, so at a certain number of points why not unlock moving names?

Basically add effects to the names to make them look more interesting (in the graveyard or the player list, but not the main chat since that's probably too hard).

So if my name is ST.RAGE and I get killed, anyone looking at the graveyard will see my name as (changing every second):

ST.RAGE
T.RAGE S
.RAGE ST
RAGE ST.
AGE ST.R
GE ST.RA
E ST.RAG
ST.RAGE

it could be a scrolling marquee or changing colours/gradients etc.

Also people should be able to customize their gravestone messages (this might be easier than re-reading last wills)

kyle1234513
December 20th, 2013, 02:15 PM
i would love this, im not sure of its possible or not, but my god it would be amazing. it would have to be over 30000 points though, only the most dedicated people should have it.

powerofdeath
December 20th, 2013, 02:51 PM
i would love this, im not sure of its possible or not, but my god it would be amazing. it would have to be over 30000 points though, only the most dedicated people should have it.

Yes.

Frog
December 20th, 2013, 06:23 PM
I just want to move around in games without the possibility of being banned. What's the correct process to enable this feature?

louiswill
December 20th, 2013, 10:31 PM
hopefully it is doable.

ika
December 20th, 2013, 10:35 PM
I just want to move around in games without the possibility of being banned. What's the correct process to enable this feature?

thats an admin command. there are reasons why is is only for admins as well

Dark.Revenant
December 24th, 2013, 02:57 PM
While theoretically possible, it's also laggy as shit and a pain in the ass to do.

louiswill
December 24th, 2013, 05:10 PM
While theoretically possible, it's also laggy as shit and a pain in the ass to do.

Q_Q

laggy.

aww man...