PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous Whispering

st.rage
December 19th, 2013, 07:52 PM
Add a feature so you can whisper to other players, but they can't see who the message is from. It'll be more fun threatening to kill players or sending someone an anonymous tip

louiswill
December 19th, 2013, 08:35 PM
This would worth a new role.

TheDarkestLight
December 19th, 2013, 09:37 PM
From what I can tell most people will use it to insult people without them ever knowing who did it, I'm honestly not sure how it could affect the game for the better. Whispering typically comes with good reason. This would just ruin it.

st.rage
December 19th, 2013, 10:13 PM
From what I can tell most people will use it to insult people without them ever knowing who did it, I'm honestly not sure how it could affect the game for the better. Whispering typically comes with good reason. This would just ruin it.

Then they can watch the replay, or the game can show a log of who messaged who once it's over

kyle1234513
December 19th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Then they can watch the replay, or the game can show a log of who messaged who once it's over

but it wouldnt solve the ongoing misuse that would stem from the new addition. used for trolling purposes, and people will claim "it was helping me enrage and cause other maf susps to quit" or some form of excuse. or "based on their response it helpd me tell who is maf and who is town"

im on the fence with this one, it could swing both ways.

Orpz
December 19th, 2013, 10:38 PM
There should not be many more ways to communicate other than the day chat imo

Frog
December 20th, 2013, 03:41 AM
This would be a creative new role town government. I'm in favor, except we already have crier... This would be crier on steroids.

Aldaris
December 22nd, 2013, 09:57 PM
This is a good suggestion and is already existent on EpicMafia. Yes, it's a good idea.