PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 123: Danganronpa!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Blazer
December 18th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Day 1
http://i.imgur.com/4SsVf4G.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMrOmdn0HfQ

"Mic test. Mic Test. It's alright, I'm sure you all can hear me. Hello all you Freshman. Let us begin our opening ceremony." All eyes face the podium as a stuffed bear rises to the podium. "A stuffed toy?" A voice among the Freshman reaches out from the silence and perplexed looks. The toy bear jolts up quickly. "I am not a toy! I am Monokuma, the principal of this school! Nice to meet ya." The students flinch. Completely caught off guard by the talking stuffed animal before them. "Well now that introductions are out of the way, let's continue. You are the promising, young high school students who carry the hopes of the world on your shoulders. In order to protect and care for you wonderful symbols of hope, I have decided to let you all live together within the confines of this school. You will stay here for the rest of your lives." The students begin to murmur and quietly protest against the toy bear. "Like, you've got to be kidding me!" A voice from the crowd raises in protest. "Don't worry, we have a substantial budget so you all will not be inconveniencing me in any way." "That's not the issue here!" "So wait. All those steel plates and metal blocks were to keep us in here?" "That is correct. You can scream all you want, but nobody is coming here to save you. So whoever wants to leave this academy, will have to play by a certain rule." "Rule?" Another students speaks up. "I don't care how you do it, but only students who have killed someone will be allowed to leave this place. That's all there is to it. Pretty simple, no?" Monokuma continues. "A situation full of despair where the hopes of this world attempt to kill each other...Man, it gets me so hot." Monkuma twitches with ecstasy as many thoughts of murder cross his cotton stuffed mind. The students shout in protest as one against the crazy proclamation made by this demented toy bear. "What is this bullcrap!?" "What do you mean bullcrap? Listen up. From here on this academy is your home. It's your society. Your world. You can do absolutely anything you want, so feel free to go wild I say!" "Kill each other?! This is madness! I don't care if you are a stuffed toy or remote controlled!" The student picks up Monokuma in an aggressive manner and threatens his life. "Acts of violence against the principal are against school regulations!" The bear starts beeping while in the student's arms. "Quick throw it away!" "What?! Why should I?!" "Just do it! Quickly!" The student throws the bear into the air as it combusts, incinerating the area around it. "Did the stuffed toy die?" One scared student curiously asks. "I am not a toy. I am Monokuma." The bear springs forth from the podium yet again. "I'll let you off with a warning this time. But the next time I find someone breaking the rules, I'll activate my superb corporal punishment function like I did just now. Now then, this completes the entrance ceremony. I hope you all enjoy this affluent and gloomy high school life." The stuffed bear recedes below the podium, leaving the students to their own intentions. Thus, their new high school lives began.

Players:
-Blazer
1.PoDs Smurf
2. NoctiZ
3. Nick
4. RLVG
5. NumberTwo
6. Bunny
7. Cryptonic
8. Oprz
9. Fallen
10. Clementine
11. Fatalis
12. Banshis
13. Poriomania

Roles List:
Monokuma: Blazer
1. Coroner
2. Town Power
3. Town Power
4. Town Power
5. Citizen
6. Citizen
7. Citizen
8. Citizen
9. Citizen
10. Citizen
11. Delayed Killer
12. Killer
13. Killer

Graveyard
-No one yet-

Setup: Here (or my sig) (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/22841-S-FM-Danganronpa)
Night 1 Start: 9:00PM Central 12/20/2013 (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=9%3A00PM+Central+12%2F20%2F2013)

Reminder: Today is not a required lynch day, but each day after will be.

Orpz
December 18th, 2013, 08:03 PM
Citizen

RLVG
December 18th, 2013, 08:06 PM
The time I was given was wrong by seven hours, huh...
... So that means I've been waiting seven hours?

Fallen
December 18th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Hello.

Blazer
December 18th, 2013, 08:11 PM

Pu pu pu pu. I find this development quite disturbing.
The link for Night 1 has been verified as not 7 hours early.

Bunny
December 18th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Hi everyone!

Banshis
December 18th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Very tired and not feeling well. I will post tomorrow, but going to bed now.

Poriomania
December 18th, 2013, 08:24 PM
I'm town!

Orpz
December 18th, 2013, 08:25 PM
yea porio is town

Cryptonic
December 18th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Hello

I'm an important town power role, doctor on me tonight pls! thanks.

RLVG
December 18th, 2013, 08:31 PM
I'm rich in batteries, that makes me a techno-freak and Citizen with that poor Gameboy.
Had to switch batteries twice and the damn thing uses four of them during the 6 hour 57 minutes waiting, tsk tsk.

Also, why is blood pink? I never understood that.

Blazer
December 18th, 2013, 08:42 PM
I'm rich in batteries, that makes me a techno-freak and Citizen with that poor Gameboy.
Had to switch batteries twice and the damn thing uses four of them during the 6 hour 57 minutes waiting, tsk tsk.

Cuz pink is an awesome color.
I'm sorry you had to suffer and play pokemons while you waited. Most people enjoy that apparently.

Nick
December 18th, 2013, 09:06 PM
I'm a shut in. And I do not sleepwalk.

Fatalis
December 18th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Hello! Let's all shut ourselves in and lurk 'till Day 5! Yeay!

Nick
December 18th, 2013, 10:32 PM
We'll start by lynching PRs.

Poriomania
December 18th, 2013, 11:14 PM
I'll get involved soon. Tomorrow afternoon seems like a good day for round 1.
Let's not claim before I do stuff, well though that may have worked in Count Dracula.

From my utterly cursory glances at things, the Nick wagon seems like something I may have helped start were I actually doing stuff.

clementine
December 19th, 2013, 01:02 AM
Ch-ch-ch-ch-checking in!

NoctiZ
December 19th, 2013, 01:14 AM
Ch-ch-ch-ch-checking out!

After I checked in, of course.

clementine
December 19th, 2013, 01:20 AM

Wh-wh-wh-wh-what's it all about?

Nick
December 19th, 2013, 02:01 AM
skip day today is the best choice. We win unless there are two killing roles?

Fatalis
December 19th, 2013, 03:25 AM
I'm tempted to go to the rest room

Nick
December 19th, 2013, 03:39 AM
Are you a GiRL?

powerofdeath
December 19th, 2013, 05:44 AM
Hello everyone! I am the messenger of Momokuma! I am blessed and the Momokuma is spamming numbers in my head!

Citizen

20!

PoDs Smurf think your citizen claim is bullshit.

87!

PoDs Smurf feel bad for you... PoDs Smurf hope you had something to do during the whole time.

Hello.

2!

PoDs Smurf look at you in disgust!

Fallen

Hi everyone!

31!

PoDs Smurf look at you and said meh.

Very tired and not feeling well. I will post tomorrow, but going to bed now.

30!

PoDs Smurf does not buy this.

I'm town!

91!

PoDs Smurf agrees! PoDs Smurf requests a doctor to be on him!

yea porio is town

60!

PoDs Smurf is glad you agreed.

Hello

39!

PoDs Smurf disagree and doctor should not be on him.

41!

PoDs Smurf is skeptical about your citizen claim. PoDs Smurf loves Pink Blood!

I'm a shut in. And I do not sleepwalk.

71! PoDs Smurf is glad you do not sleepwalk!

97!

PoDs Smurf definitely agrees to your sarcasm. PoDs Smurf feels that people should be more active

We'll start by lynching PRs.

11!

PoDs smurf think you are scum for saying this!

I'll get involved soon. Tomorrow afternoon seems like a good day for round 1.
Let's not claim before I do stuff, well though that may have worked in Count Dracula.

From my utterly cursory glances at things, the Nick wagon seems like something I may have helped start were I actually doing stuff.

83!

PoDs Smurf agrees that people shouldn't be claiming yet. PoDs Smurf want PRs hidden and citizens claiming is give scums process of elimination.

Ch-ch-ch-ch-checking in!

27!

PoDs Smurf look at you and sneer at you. PoDs Smurf does not like you.

51!

PoDs Smurf look at you with no feeling at all and said Hello.

skip day today is the best choice. We win unless there are two killing roles?

43!

PoDs Smurf disagree with skipping. PoDs Smurf like to point out that there are 2 killing roles and think your idea is incorrect. We can win when there are 2 killing roles.

Cryptonic
December 19th, 2013, 06:38 AM
wtf don't tell the doctor not to heal me please.
I read in another game that the meta on PoD was that he tries harder when he's scum. Responding to every single post seems like he's trying really hard. Something to look out for.

I'm over the fad of d1 lynching. Everyone should see by now that it definitely favors scum. Although I'm not really into skip voting, I can't pressure people since I just said I'm not going to lynch.

Doctor or Lookout on me tonight please. Or both. THANK YOU!

skip

Numbertwo
December 19th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Citizen

Doctor

Hello

Okay

Poriomania
December 19th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Round 1:
RLVG is the first person to look town.
As of post 24 we have a Fatalis / Cryptonic / Fallen / NoctiZ scumpile.
I think I'll be able to solve this one.
Thank you for 25 Numbertwo!

Nick is probably town, but I'll read PoD's progression.

Cryptonic
December 19th, 2013, 07:45 AM
Well, Porio is probably town. He's usually too afraid to post as scum.

Poriomania
December 19th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Even without looking at Nick's posts (though I did that), your progression isn't incriminating.
In fact I would go so far as to say it is boring and sucks :(

Probably a desire for meaningful conversation existed and then you looked like scum so Nick pointed this out.
That doesn't even preclude 'meaningful conversation' and even if it did, you looking like scum would naturally take priority anyway.

Bunny
December 19th, 2013, 07:52 AM
i'm surprised porio is actually posting! gjgj. although i don't think it necessarily means he's more likely town, maybe just really doesn't want to get modkilled again! Atleast his posts do have actual thought into them.

I see no need to lynch on day one, especially if a lynch is required every day after. I'd like to hear more from Noctiz and clementine, if they have anything else to say. Pod is being a big annoying waste of time. Hopefully that stops.

Poriomania
December 19th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Anyhow, it's my first pass. If it turns out I was wrong, I'll change my mind.
I don't particularly expect to fail to catch any scum though. Roster repetition is extremely powerful for town imo.

NoctiZ
December 19th, 2013, 08:08 AM
What's there to say, I wonder.

I for one wonder what kind of role the great Monokuma will play in this game. And I'd like to know when the break starts because I gotta pee real bad.

Blazer
December 19th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Voting to skip day will be a valid voting choice today (only). (Just so you know)

My role is to spread despair as the symbols of hope for the world try to kill each other :3

RLVG
December 19th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Skip

Fallen
December 19th, 2013, 11:27 AM
I agree that skipping today would be a good a decision, with the days being 48 hours. Skipping, as I'm sure you all know, would jump start the game. However, I and am interested in what others think. I apologize in advance if my post are lacking in the next few hours, as I have very important matters to attend to IRL. I should be able to post more after about 5 hours.

NoctiZ
December 19th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Hm, for me it would be nice if we waited this day out because tomorrow is the last day before the holidays and after that it will leave me with a lot of time and I can fully concentrate on the game from the first day onwards.

Cryptonic
December 19th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Hm, for me it would be nice if we waited this day out because tomorrow is the last day before the holidays and after that it will leave me with a lot of time and I can fully concentrate on the game from the first day onwards.

wow scum

NoctiZ
December 19th, 2013, 12:30 PM
wow scum

Wouldn't it be more like the opposite, if anything? Lol

Poriomania
December 19th, 2013, 04:42 PM
NoctiZ I know someone who had lunch with the man in your avatar.
So RLVG is definitely town.
I see no particular reason to find NoctiZ scummy, especially not such as are currently being peddled.

Fallen seems like a decent scum candidate.

Banshis
December 19th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Hello everyone! I am the messenger of Momokuma! I am blessed and the Momokuma is spamming numbers in my head!

20!

PoDs Smurf think your citizen claim is bullshit.

87!

PoDs Smurf feel bad for you... PoDs Smurf hope you had something to do during the whole time.

2!

PoDs Smurf look at you in disgust!

Fallen

31!

PoDs Smurf look at you and said meh.

30!

PoDs Smurf does not buy this.

91!

60!

PoDs Smurf is glad you agreed.

39!

PoDs Smurf disagree and doctor should not be on him.

41!

PoDs Smurf is skeptical about your citizen claim. PoDs Smurf loves Pink Blood!

71! PoDs Smurf is glad you do not sleepwalk!

97!

PoDs Smurf definitely agrees to your sarcasm. PoDs Smurf feels that people should be more active

11!

PoDs smurf think you are scum for saying this!

83!

PoDs Smurf agrees that people shouldn't be claiming yet. PoDs Smurf want PRs hidden and citizens claiming is give scums process of elimination.

27!

PoDs Smurf look at you and sneer at you. PoDs Smurf does not like you.

51!

PoDs Smurf look at you with no feeling at all and said Hello.

43!

PoDs Smurf disagree with skipping. PoDs Smurf like to point out that there are 2 killing roles and think your idea is incorrect. We can win when there are 2 killing roles.

I do not like this posting style at all imo. Not saying it makes him scum atm, but it seems very odd.

NoctiZ
December 19th, 2013, 04:50 PM
NoctiZ I know someone who had lunch with the man in your avatar.
So RLVG is definitely town.
I see no particular reason to find NoctiZ scummy, especially not such as are currently being peddled.

Fallen seems like a decent scum candidate.

You know someone who had lunch with Reggie? Ahh, what I wouldn't give for having lunch with him..

Poriomania
December 19th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Fallen

Orpz
December 19th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Mfw PoD signed up on PoDs smurf but is posting on PoD

Fallen

and you're right it's a BS claim

Orpz
December 19th, 2013, 05:06 PM
skip

Screw it lols

Doc on me, not Crypt! Crypt is scum 8)

Poriomania
December 19th, 2013, 05:11 PM
maybe just really doesn't want to get modkilled again!

I got modkilled for posting at Night on accident. Whoops!
I wonder if I'll get modkilled for voting Blazer.

NoctiZ
December 19th, 2013, 05:19 PM

There's only one way to find out..

powerofdeath
December 19th, 2013, 05:22 PM
Woops.

PoDs Smurf
December 19th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Woops.

PoDs Smurf replaced PoD.

PoDs Smurf
December 19th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Fallen

PoDs Smurf
December 19th, 2013, 05:36 PM
wtf don't tell the doctor not to heal me please.
I read in another game that the meta on PoD was that he tries harder when he's scum. Responding to every single post seems like he's trying really hard. Something to look out for.

I'm over the fad of d1 lynching. Everyone should see by now that it definitely favors scum. Although I'm not really into skip voting, I can't pressure people since I just said I'm not going to lynch.

Doctor or Lookout on me tonight please. Or both. THANK YOU!

skip

91!

I strongly agree to your meta opinion on me.

I agree that skipping today would be a good a decision, with the days being 48 hours. Skipping, as I'm sure you all know, would jump start the game. However, I and am interested in what others think. I apologize in advance if my post are lacking in the next few hours, as I have very important matters to attend to IRL. I should be able to post more after about 5 hours.

30!

I dislike this. You seems to be ignoring the votes on you.

skip

Screw it lols

Doc on me, not Crypt! Crypt is scum 8)

89!

I agree with you. Doc on orpz, Cryptonic is scum!

6!

The numbers told me that bad things will happen when you vote the great Momokumza!

Cryptonic
December 19th, 2013, 05:38 PM
No, Doc on me. Lookout may be on Orpz.

Orpz
December 19th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Mfw I'm the Lookout

Doc on me, Orpz on Crypt

Cryptonic
December 19th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Mfw I'm the Lookout

Doc on me, Orpz on Crypt

oh, then yea i guess that's the best idea

Fallen
December 19th, 2013, 07:24 PM

30!

I dislike this. You seems to be ignoring the votes on you.

My apologies. I acknowledge that you voted for me. I had seen it before, but it was not a pressing issue at the time. I have read over the other posts and have not seen much advancement in this day. The day has moved at a slow pace, but I will hold off on my vote to skip day in the event more people will post.

Nick
December 19th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Did PoD/PoD Smurf just roleclaimed? Split personality.

Cryptonic
December 19th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Did PoD/PoD Smurf just roleclaimed? Split personality.

Flimsy lead, take me away~

Nick
December 19th, 2013, 10:46 PM
I will ask Monokuma to give lurkers a penalty game tonight. Look forward to it.

Poriomania
December 19th, 2013, 11:33 PM
I still think RLVG is doing a good job if she's scum.
Banshis is a maybescum.
Fallen votes are good.
I don't know why Fatalis is a townread for lots of people.
PoD, clementine, Orpz are meh.
Crypt is a potential scumbag.
Numbertwo seems legit so far but has low postcount.

Fallen and Banshis may be the best lynches so far though?

Poriomania
December 19th, 2013, 11:33 PM
RLVG is a "he".

clementine
December 20th, 2013, 01:15 AM
I want Nick to die. Blatant anti-town behavior and I know he'll refuse to contribute solid content. Also, he's perpetually in my 'is-he-scum-or-just-scummy-town' pile.

Crypt seems town, also Porio isn't posting huge mafia theory walls like when he's town therefore must be town.

PoD is weird, but I have this theory that drastic changes in behavior (i.e. posting random numbers in multi quote walls) happens primarily during town phases. Therefore I'm not reading him as particularly scummy.

If I remember correctly, Fallen lurks a ton as scum so he's suspicious in my book. He's pretty smart so I expect better contributions from him unless he's trying to hinder scum hunting on purpose.

clementine
December 20th, 2013, 01:16 AM
Porio isn't posting huge mafia theory walls like when he's scum therefore must be town.

Nick
December 20th, 2013, 01:55 AM
Babies can't digest solid content.

RLVG
December 20th, 2013, 01:59 AM
I still think RLVG is doing a good job if she's scum.

RLVG is a "he".

I think I'm somewhat offended, but I'll let that slip off. Though, why am I doing a good job in what? "Being town"?
I hope there's no meta, because I hate that stuff.

Nick
December 20th, 2013, 02:08 AM
I hope there's no meta, because I hate that stuff.

I have played a few games with RVLG and I know him backwards are forwards. This is town RVLG.

Nick
December 20th, 2013, 05:43 AM
Dangan Ronpa is a cool game. And funny too. I'm gonna watch it in my room tonight. No disturbance please.

And REMEMBER! The rules dictate no sleeping outside bedroom!

Numbertwo
December 20th, 2013, 06:27 AM
Day chat is booring, let's move on to the night actions.

Numbertwo
December 20th, 2013, 06:28 AM
Skip

PoDs Smurf
December 20th, 2013, 07:45 AM
I want Nick to die. Blatant anti-town behavior and I know he'll refuse to contribute solid content. Also, he's perpetually in my 'is-he-scum-or-just-scummy-town' pile.

Crypt seems town, also Porio isn't posting huge mafia theory walls like when he's town therefore must be town.

PoD is weird, but I have this theory that drastic changes in behavior (i.e. posting random numbers in multi quote walls) happens primarily during town phases. Therefore I'm not reading him as particularly scummy.

If I remember correctly, Fallen lurks a ton as scum so he's suspicious in my book. He's pretty smart so I expect better contributions from him unless he's trying to hinder scum hunting on purpose.

66!

For every post I reply to, I random.org it from 1-100.

1 is bad and 100 is good.

This is called random.org strategy.

Fallen
December 20th, 2013, 08:07 AM

If I remember correctly, Fallen lurks a ton as scum so he's suspicious in my book. He's pretty smart so I expect better contributions from him unless he's trying to hinder scum hunting on purpose.I find that everyone believes me to be scum in any game I participate in. However, I can clearly see why they would believe so, due to the way I play. That being said, my contributions will be greater as the game moves forward. I do not know many of the players as well as any of you do, but I do have my theories and my list of potential roles.

Nick
December 20th, 2013, 08:08 AM
66!

For every post I reply to, I random.org it from 1-100.

1 is bad and 100 is good.

This is called random.org strategy.
LoL so you this is your actual role... please don't include me in your D3 killing spree thanks.

Orpz
December 20th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Cryptonic

There can only be 1 Doctor heal target

Cryptonic
December 20th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Cryptonic

There can only be 1 Doctor heal target

I thought we came to an agreement that doc was on you and you were on me

Cryptonic
December 20th, 2013, 08:52 AM
or even if you're not lookout, lookout on me pls

Nick
December 20th, 2013, 09:00 AM
or even if you're not lookout, lookout on me pls

Why would lookout or doctor come out from their rooms and risk death? Why are you coming out from your room in the first place?

RLVG
December 20th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Here's a better idea : Doctor WIFOM on the two of you, while Lookout also WIFOM on the two of you. If Orpz is Lookout, WIFOM to look at self while WIFOM healed by doctor.

Nick
December 20th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Anyone inviting someone to another one's room?

Blazer
December 20th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Anyone inviting someone to another one's room?

Youre welcome to come to my room.

http://static.tumblr.com/2bf73340613714b66be5181bc7fdbc5e/aump56s/A0Smr3orr/tumblr_static_sexy_monobear.png

Nick
December 20th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Youre welcome to come to my room.

http://static.tumblr.com/2bf73340613714b66be5181bc7fdbc5e/aump56s/A0Smr3orr/tumblr_static_sexy_monobear.png

Is your room safe?

I don't like how you are hiding something under those shells. Looks suspicious...

Banshis
December 20th, 2013, 10:00 AM
I find that everyone believes me to be scum in any game I participate in. However, I can clearly see why they would believe so, due to the way I play. That being said, my contributions will be greater as the game moves forward. I do not know many of the players as well as any of you do, but I do have my theories and my list of potential roles.

The edit on this post.

Also PoD. Random.org strategy probably won't work out too well.

Blazer
December 20th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Is your room safe?

I don't like how you are hiding something under those shells. Looks suspicious...

Only 1 way to find out ;3

@Banshis: I got you bro.

NoctiZ
December 20th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Sorry that I haven't been here. Was in the hospital. Now I'm back..

RLVG
December 20th, 2013, 10:08 AM
hospital

Can I ask why? I hope it's not because you fainted thinking of Reggie.

NoctiZ
December 20th, 2013, 10:12 AM
Can I ask why? I hope it's not because you fainted thinking of Reggie.

Haha. I sprained my ligament (is that how you say it? dict.cc says it's called a sprained ligament but idk how to use it) and it broke off part of some bone in the process. For more information you may visit the chat room.

Fallen
December 20th, 2013, 11:15 AM
The edit on this post.

Also PoD. Random.org strategy probably won't work out too well.My apologies. Grammatical errors. It was early for me.

Fallen
December 20th, 2013, 11:18 AM
And I realized my error of the rules upon edit. Once again, my apologies.

Bunny
December 20th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Skip

Blazer
December 20th, 2013, 11:42 AM
4 hours and 20 minutes until the deadline for invites.
During the 4 hour period between me receiving them and night starting you will have 3 hours to make your decision on whether or not to accept invites.
If you accept an invite from someone else, your invite is no longer acceptable.

The last hour will be dead hour. :D

Also the time you would normally have received during the day today will be added to the time allotted for night, should you happen to skip day.

RLVG
December 20th, 2013, 11:45 AM
During the 4 hour period between me receiving them and night starting you will have 3 hours to make your decision on whether or not to accept invites.

What about players who can't respond in time? Will they auto-decline or auto-accept?

Blazer
December 20th, 2013, 12:13 PM
What about players who can't respond in time? Will they auto-decline or auto-accept?

It would be like leaving them an envelope that they never opened. Basically a rejection.

Should extenuating circumstances IRL make you unavailable during that time, please notify me via PM.

RLVG
December 20th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Hmm, checked the Wolframalpha, 4 hours and 4 minutes until end.

Fatalis
December 20th, 2013, 04:00 PM
PoD is obviously sending secret number messages to coordinate scum tactics. Contrary to those selfish players, doctors don't heal me!

Poriomania
December 20th, 2013, 06:04 PM
What happened to Power Gain Nick?

Blazer
December 20th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Night 1
http://i.imgur.com/4SsVf4G.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmcqK0FzFyI

With the absence of Monokuma, the students began examining their surroundings looking for a way to escape. Their efforts yielded no rewards no matter how much they tried. The group assembled in the gym again as they continued to evaluate their situation. They looked throughout the gym and their electronic handbooks for any kind of hint. "Don't lose hope! There has to be a clue somewhere!" "Yeah. We can't just sit around and mope." The students agreed that the best plan of action was to search the academy for now.

The students met back in the cafeteria to report their information. "We found the entrance to the school, but it was sealed shut by a large metal door. It's impossible to break." "We found stairs leading to the second floor of the academy, but they were locked behind metal shutters." "So at this point we can only investigate the first floor of the academy." "We each have our own room and they come fully equipped with metal windows and surveillance cameras.." "There is food stocked up in the cafeteria and it is replenished daily." All of these investigations confirmed one thing, they were trapped with no way out.

"Pu pu pu pu" Monokuma entered the cafeteria. "If you all want to leave that badly, simply kill someone." The stuffed bear grinned as his eye glowed crimson. "That's it! I was wondering that I was missing. It's something that every basic mystery novel has. A motive. Within your rooms I have prepared a gift for each of you in the AV room." Each student received a DVD to be played on the computer before them. The student's faces all turned pale. Some screamed out as they watched a horror unknown to the others. "I've got to get out of here!" A few students screamed out as they desperately tried to escape the images shown before them. Monokuma's face appeared on the projector. "Pu pu pu." "Who are you? Why did you show this to us? What do you want us to do?" "It's simple. I want you all to....despair :)"

Players:
-Blazer
1.PoDs Smurf
2. NoctiZ
3. Nick
4. RLVG
5. NumberTwo
6. Bunny
7. Cryptonic
8. Oprz
9. Fallen
10. Clementine
11. Fatalis
12. Banshis
13. Poriomania

Roles List:
1. Coroner
2. Town Power
3. Town Power
4. Town Power
5. Citizen
6. Citizen
7. Citizen
8. Citizen
9. Citizen
10. Citizen
11. Delayed Killer
12. Killer
13. Killer

Graveyard
-No one yet-

Setup: Here (or my sig) (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/22841-S-FM-Danganronpa)
Day 2 Start: 9:00PM Central 12/21/2013 (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=9%3A00pm+central+12%2F21%2F13)

Players alive: 15
(includes RP players)

Blazer
December 21st, 2013, 07:55 PM
Day 2
http://i.imgur.com/LHKPeln.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjHKNN88vlE

The next morning the students met in the gym. "I've had it with this! I want to get out of here!" "Pu pu pu. I told you already. If you wish to leave, all you have to do is kill someone." "What's up with that?! I'm tired of you. You stupid stuffed toy! Let us out of here!" "I am not a toy!" "Oh yeah?!" The student picked up Monokuma. "Don't! Remember what happened last time!?" "Don't worry, he won't kill us! He wants US to murder EACH OTHER! He would--" The student was cut off quickly. Long iron spikes were protruding from the ground. Her blood trickled to the floor and made a small pool of pink liquid. "Hmph! I warned you all." Monokuma brought out his claws. "Violence towards the principal is against school regulations." Monokuma walked off, leaving the other students with the corpse of their fellow classmate. Some students cried, screamed, or puked, but others smiled. Sinister thoughts were swirling in the air as the students were left to themselves.

"Wait. Where's Fujisaki?"

Players:
-Blazer
1.PoDs Smurf
2. NoctiZ
3. Nick
4. RLVG
5. NumberTwo
6. Bunny
7. Cryptonic
8. Orpz* Replaced by [someone]
9. Fallen
10. Clementine
11. Fatalis
12. Banshis
13. Poriomania

Roles List:
1. Coroner
2. Town Power
3. Town Power
4. Town Power
5. Citizen
6. Citizen
7. Citizen
8. Citizen
9. Citizen
10. Citizen
11. Delayed Killer
12. Killer
13. Killer

Graveyard

Enoshima Junko (Orpz) - Super High School Level Fashion Girl: modkilled by taking too many spikes to vital organs.

Night 2 Start: 9:00PM Central 12/23/2013 (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=9%3A00PM+Central+12%2F23%2F2013)

Players alive: 14
(includes RP players)
Reminder: Lynch day today :)

Poriomania
December 21st, 2013, 08:17 PM
Fallen

Moonlogic is such an insufficiently vindictive word.

Fatalis
December 21st, 2013, 09:08 PM
BANSHIS WHY DID YOU REJECT MY INVITE?

clementine
December 21st, 2013, 09:09 PM
Hi guys. Nothing happened to me last night.

RLVG
December 21st, 2013, 09:10 PM
BANSHIS WHY DID YOU REJECT MY INVITE?

I find this statement funny because I also invited Banshis and had the invite rejected too.

Poriomania
December 21st, 2013, 09:13 PM
Based on new information.

Banshis

Fallen
December 21st, 2013, 09:21 PM
No action was taken against me last night.

Nick
December 21st, 2013, 09:41 PM
Blazer

Bunny
December 21st, 2013, 09:51 PM
Hai, nothing happened to me last night

Nick
December 21st, 2013, 09:53 PM
I thought the "doctor" or "lookout" is on Orpz? LoL.

Anyway Coroner should check "Enoshima Junko" tonight...

Is it crime of jealously by Cryptonic?

Blazer
December 21st, 2013, 10:17 PM
Blazer

"Pu pu pu."

Orpz's kid FireLionCow will be taking over for Orpz due to circumstances.

Firelioncow
December 21st, 2013, 10:33 PM
I have permission from Rap according to Blazer to play on this account even though my main is banned

Firelioncow
December 21st, 2013, 10:38 PM
Banshis

Based on Porio's information

Banshis
December 21st, 2013, 10:40 PM
I came on too late to accept an invite. When I accepted I was told I was too late. Sorry.

Blazer
December 21st, 2013, 10:48 PM
Oh yeah.

Need to brush up on my BBC. You may continue voting :D

Nick
December 21st, 2013, 10:59 PM
"Pu pu pu."

What's with the empty seat? I counted 16.

To other players. Hint hint.

Firelioncow
December 21st, 2013, 11:00 PM
I came on too late to accept an invite. When I accepted I was told I was too late. Sorry.

CLAIM ROLE OR DIE

Nick
December 21st, 2013, 11:09 PM
You guys should check out those who offered invites. They are scum trying to bait people out from their rooms.

clementine
December 21st, 2013, 11:17 PM
Cryptonic

I think he would be more active if he was town.

Banshis
December 21st, 2013, 11:18 PM
You guys should check out those who offered invites. They are scum trying to bait people out from their rooms.

Well what do you think about RLVG and Fatalis sending me an invite.

Also I would like to know why they sent me invites. What about me would make them want me to visit them.

Banshis
December 21st, 2013, 11:19 PM
CLAIM ROLE OR DIE

Also no. No case on me; so no reason to claim my role. All you did was just sheep vote on a person who didn't make a case against me. Usually porio makes big cases so I will wait for that.

Poriomania
December 21st, 2013, 11:21 PM
I'm not making big cases.
Instead, I have a song to sing!

Poriomania
December 21st, 2013, 11:21 PM
HEY TOWN
I SOLVED THIS GAME
TIME TO LYNCH BANSHIS
AND THEN DUNK FALLLLLLEN
THE MINUTE
WE LYNCH THOSE LOUSY SCUMBAGS
THEN WE BEGIN
THE POSTGAME
DANCING

DIE, DIE DIE DIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIE
DIE BANSHIS!

Blazer
December 21st, 2013, 11:44 PM
What's with the empty seat? I counted 16.

To other players. Hint hint.

SSShhhh Spoilers!!

On a serious note. Please look at the current vote count.
If you have made a vote today, you will need to re-vote it if you want it to count.
(dem vote tags)

Poriomania
December 21st, 2013, 11:47 PM
THEN WE BEGIN
THE POSTGAME
DANCING

Banshis

Fatalis
December 22nd, 2013, 03:12 AM
Cryptonic

You're better at scumhunting than this Clem!
clementine

PoDs Smurf
December 22nd, 2013, 03:19 AM
In my lw, I stated that I fos Banshis.

Banshis

PoDs Smurf
December 22nd, 2013, 03:23 AM
Also no. No case on me; so no reason to claim my role. All you did was just sheep vote on a person who didn't make a case against me. Usually porio makes big cases so I will wait for that.

8!

CLAIM BITCH! THE NUMBERS SAID SO!

PoDs Smurf
December 22nd, 2013, 03:23 AM

51!

Whatever...

Well what do you think about RLVG and Fatalis sending me an invite.

Also I would like to know why they sent me invites. What about me would make them want me to visit them.

60!

I would invite a scummy player to talk so I could have more read of them to confirm my fos. If you could invite someone, who would it be and why?

PoDs Smurf
December 22nd, 2013, 03:24 AM
The #120 and #121 was supposed to be together... oh well.

NoctiZ
December 22nd, 2013, 05:49 AM
I'm here. Nothing happened to me.

Cryptonic
December 22nd, 2013, 07:12 AM
Cryptonic

BOLD ASSUMPTION!!!!!!!

Nothing happened to me last night, was not invited to anybody's house nor received any feedback.

Banshis
You shouldn't have to be told what you need to defend against. Tell us about yourself. Who did you visit last night? Who do you think is scum? WHY!?!?!

We gotta vote today, so dis is where i'm starting

Nick
December 22nd, 2013, 07:45 AM
Nothing happened to me last night, was not invited to anybody's house nor received any feedback.

So you invited someone instead?

Cryptonic
December 22nd, 2013, 07:52 AM
So you invited someone instead?

No lol
Did you?

Numbertwo
December 22nd, 2013, 08:16 AM
Banshis becouse someone said that porio had information.

NoctiZ
December 22nd, 2013, 08:27 AM
Banshis

Since this is the biggest train right now and we need moar pressure. But he will be L-2 now so enough votes, everyone.

Banshis
December 22nd, 2013, 09:57 AM
BOLD ASSUMPTION!!!!!!!

Banshis
You shouldn't have to be told what you need to defend against. Tell us about yourself. Who did you visit last night? Who do you think is scum? WHY!?!?!

We gotta vote today, so dis is where i'm starting

Fine I visited Orpz. You guys put the pieces together.

Banshis
December 22nd, 2013, 09:59 AM
Fine I visited Orpz. You guys put the pieces together.

Also I would love to see a cc since if I get lynched the cc'er will get killed then too and u lose the game.

Banshis
December 22nd, 2013, 10:25 AM
Also Porio is probably one of the killers, but he is a jester. He isn't playing a convincing town game and he isn't making cases against people which is something he always does as town. He just isn't afraid of people thinking he is evil since he is a jester who just needs to get lynched. If I am lynched I advise the vigilante to shoot Porio tonight.

Cryptonic
December 22nd, 2013, 10:27 AM
oh ok then
clementine

same questions, go

Banshis
December 22nd, 2013, 10:44 AM
Also does anyone notice Porio only listed to lynch me and Fallen and the game would be won when there are 3 killers? Also solidifies why I think he is a jester since there are only 2 when he doesn't include himself and that is why he only listed 2.

Firelioncow
December 22nd, 2013, 10:45 AM
I didn't get a feedback saying "You were visited last night"

Does that feedback apply to everyone? Or just alerted Veterans

Firelioncow
December 22nd, 2013, 10:48 AM
Poriomania

I know you think he's a Jester, but hear me out.
The setup says Jester kills 2 Guilty Voters upon being lynched. This means if a scum boards this train, they have a chance of dying along with another town, making the game incredibly skewed for Town in the next day. If not, then fuck.

Furthermore there might be some good vote analysis out of this. Would scum be reluctant to vote? Would they choo-choo to avoid suspicion?

Lastly we're not handing him a free win because his win condition says to kill Town, not be lynched

Banshis
December 22nd, 2013, 10:53 AM
Poriomania

I know you think he's a Jester, but hear me out.
The setup says Jester kills 2 Guilty Voters upon being lynched. This means if a scum boards this train, they have a chance of dying along with another town, making the game incredibly skewed for Town in the next day. If not, then fuck.

Furthermore there might be some good vote analysis out of this. Would scum be reluctant to vote? Would they choo-choo to avoid suspicion?

Lastly we're not handing him a free win because his win condition says to kill Town, not be lynched

Ok I see what you mean and since it is early game. Poriomania

RLVG
December 22nd, 2013, 10:53 AM
I know you think he's a Jester

I have a better idea. Let's leave him alone if he's a Jester. The main goal of the game is to survive to Day 5.
The less we have, the more likely Scum wins. Scum can hit eachothers too.

Jester's can't kill, as I read on the setup, so we have 1 Jester - 1 Killer - 1 Delayed Killer.
This means that we have 1KPN if we're careful enough.

Firelioncow
December 22nd, 2013, 10:56 AM
True. It's a required lynch day though so if there's no better targets I'd consider Porio

Clementine

PoDs Smurf
December 22nd, 2013, 10:57 AM
I have a better idea. Let's leave him alone if he's a Jester. The main goal of the game is to survive to Day 5.

Jester's can't kill, as I read on the setup, so we have 1 Jester - 1 Killer - 1 Delayed Killer.

85!

I think you are town for saying this.

Banshis
December 22nd, 2013, 10:59 AM

Yea and the only way for them to gain a kpn is if Porio get killed by the other killer to allow the delayed killer to kill. So scum needs to attack eachother to get 2 kpn.

PoDs Smurf
December 22nd, 2013, 11:02 AM
Doctor

Okay

68!

Day chat is booring, let's move on to the night actions.

19!

Banshis becouse someone said that porio had information.

77!

Numbertwo fake claimed doctor, contributed nothing and sheeped a train.
Numbertwo

Poriomania
December 22nd, 2013, 11:13 AM
Also Porio is probably one of the killers, but he is a jester. He isn't playing a convincing town game and he isn't making cases against people which is something he always does as town. He just isn't afraid of people thinking he is evil since he is a jester who just needs to get lynched. If I am lynched I advise the vigilante to shoot Porio tonight.

I think the entire premise of your argument is stupid in multiple ways.
Namely,
yea porio is town

Well, Porio is probably town. He's usually too afraid to post as scum.
But it doesn't even fail to match up, because you having the thought quoted above doesn't magically restrict you from calling me scum early.
Which is why you're scum.
I know you're capable of saying useful things but I don't think this is one of them.

Poriomania
December 22nd, 2013, 11:15 AM
Note to self - resume at 12:15

See you guys.
There will be BRICKS

Banshis
December 22nd, 2013, 11:17 AM
I think the entire premise of your argument is stupid in multiple ways.
Namely,

But it doesn't even fail to match up, because you having the thought quoted above doesn't magically restrict you from calling me scum early.
Which is why you're scum.
I know you're capable of saying useful things but I don't think this is one of them.

You can say I am scum, but you haven't made any good reason against me for me being scum. Plus no doctor cc. Please try harder jester.

Banshis
December 22nd, 2013, 11:20 AM
Based on new information.

Banshis

First this doesn't say town at all. Nothing behind it. Just a vote.

HEY TOWN
I SOLVED THIS GAME
TIME TO LYNCH BANSHIS
AND THEN DUNK FALLLLLLEN
THE MINUTE
WE LYNCH THOSE LOUSY SCUMBAGS
THEN WE BEGIN
THE POSTGAME
DANCING

DIEDIEDIEDIE
DIE BANSHIS!

Plus how does this say town at all. Seems like a jester who just needs to get lynched.

Also you quoted stuff from day 1. Day 2 and you have changed.

PoDs Smurf
December 22nd, 2013, 11:21 AM
You can say I am scum, but you haven't made any good reason against me for me being scum. Plus no doctor cc. Please try harder jester.

4!

Lies! Numbertwo counterclaimed you!

Firelioncow
December 22nd, 2013, 11:25 AM
Lynch N2 and I'll watch Banshis to make sure no evil comes to him

Poriomania
December 22nd, 2013, 11:25 AM
And now I'm obvtown! WHeeeeE!

Poriomania
December 22nd, 2013, 11:26 AM
First this doesn't say town at all. Nothing behind it. Just a vote.

Plus how does this say town at all. Seems like a jester who just needs to get lynched.

Also you quoted stuff from day 1. Day 2 and you have changed.

Ew.

Banshis
December 22nd, 2013, 11:27 AM
4!

Lies! Numbertwo counterclaimed you!

Not so sure it was a counterclaim. It seems more like he was doing that to draw attention to himself to take a kill as a cit.

Banshis
December 22nd, 2013, 11:27 AM
Lynch N2 and I'll watch Banshis to make sure no evil comes to him

Well I'll still heal u then if they kill me they get to get lynched and if they attack u then u live.

Poriomania
December 22nd, 2013, 11:28 AM
I don't get clem-scum.
I will go looking for the explanations and then probably disagree with them, but we'll see.

Numbertwo
December 22nd, 2013, 11:29 AM

I don't think there is a doctor in this setup. There have been no neutral kills yet which makes me think that at least 1 of them is a arso or explosive expert. the other neutral could be a jester or forger.

Pretty pointless to add a doctor in the setup if there are no single target night kills.

Poriomania
December 22nd, 2013, 11:31 AM
Numbertwo, wanna vote Cryptonic just to see what happens?
PoD, wanna vote Cryptonic for teh lulz?

NoctiZ
December 22nd, 2013, 11:38 AM
Doing something "for teh lulz" usually results in the opposite. Remember dat!

Also sup for now.

Poriomania
December 22nd, 2013, 11:42 AM
Not interested in clementine lynch for today.
Teleport her into a game where the general population is townier and I'll EVAPORATE her but not this one she's not as scummy as the others and has one or two little townie tidbits I may have to go track down again and point out.
If we don't do Banshis, let's do Crypt or Fallen.

Numbertwo is meh but I expect him to flip town.
Me, PoD, RLVG, clementine off limits today.

Firelioncow
December 22nd, 2013, 11:52 AM
Fallen

Fallen, are you someones smerf

Cryptonic
December 22nd, 2013, 12:19 PM
Numbertwo, wanna vote Cryptonic just to see what happens?
PoD, wanna vote Cryptonic for teh lulz?

I'm ok with this

NoctiZ
December 22nd, 2013, 12:21 PM
Don't you know what happens when doing something for the lulz?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiley_(2012_film)

CTRL+F 'for the lulz'
So horrifying guise.

RLVG
December 22nd, 2013, 12:25 PM
So horrifying guise.

Chatroulette creepypasta, the movie? What the heck.

Blazer
December 22nd, 2013, 12:34 PM
I didn't get a feedback saying "You were visited last night"

Does that feedback apply to everyone? Or just alerted Veterans

The "You were visited last night" feedback applies to veterans.

Fallen
December 22nd, 2013, 12:52 PM
Fallen

Fallen, are you someones smerfNo, I am not anyone's smurf. Also, in regard to the roles I have an idea of possible roles. I think that the killers, other than the Delayed Killer, are Arsonist and Jester. Town Power Roles, other than the Coroner, could include Detective, Lookout, and Investigator. This is what I think is the setup, and but I am still thinking over the roles as this is just an idea.

Firelioncow
December 22nd, 2013, 12:56 PM
Why Arsonist and Jester?

Jester seems really shit in this setup, so the only reason you'd say there's one is because you think someone is it.

Fallen
December 22nd, 2013, 01:13 PM
I think there is an Arsonist because of the dousing and later kill factor. I think this would allow for an expected death along the way and would stir a small bit of confusion. As for Jester, it does seem a bit unorthodox to have one in this setup, but it also allows for a wrench in the gears as it were. If jester is lynched, then 2 guilty voters die. I do not believe anyone to be the Jester, yet, as in place of a Jester, a Witch and Serial Killer could also allow for a good setup as well. The jester is simply my initial thought, as an unorthodox role could work, but it is not my final take on the situation

clementine
December 22nd, 2013, 01:15 PM
Not interested in clementine lynch for today.
Teleport her into a game where the general population is townier and I'll EVAPORATE her but not this one she's not as scummy as the others and has one or two little townie tidbits I may have to go track down again and point out.
If we don't do Banshis, let's do Crypt or Fallen.

Numbertwo is meh but I expect him to flip town.

Porio seems scummy for trying too hard to buddy me.

Still not liking crypt though.

Cryptonic
December 22nd, 2013, 01:52 PM
Porio is either hyper citizen or exec to me.
Possibility of scum is there, but I don't understand what the point would be to act like that.

Numbertwo's note of Doctor being unlikely is pretty interesting. If there isn't a kill tonight, we should consider that Banshis is lying and there are no Doctors.

RLVG
December 22nd, 2013, 02:02 PM
Porio is either hyper citizen or exec to me.
Possibility of scum is there, but I don't understand what the point would be to act like that.

Give me the Executioner Rolecard, please.

Cryptonic
December 22nd, 2013, 02:09 PM
Give me the Executioner Rolecard, please.

right here
*gives rlvg the finger*

Firelioncow
December 22nd, 2013, 02:17 PM
I don't think there is both an Arsonist and a Jester. The setup demands for at least 1 flat KPN or else Town can just easily survive to Day 5.

Numbertwo

Fallen
December 22nd, 2013, 03:52 PM
I don't think there is both an Arsonist and a Jester. The setup demands for at least 1 flat KPN or else Town can just easily survive to Day 5.

NumbertwoI agree with you. In place of Jester, Serial Killer would be the one I could see being in use.

Nick
December 22nd, 2013, 07:18 PM
Bunny

Least contribution.

RLVG
December 22nd, 2013, 07:42 PM
Bunny

Least contribution.

Hi everyone!

i'm surprised porio is actually posting! gjgj. although i don't think it necessarily means he's more likely town, maybe just really doesn't want to get modkilled again! Atleast his posts do have actual thought into them.

I see no need to lynch on day one, especially if a lynch is required every day after. I'd like to hear more from Noctiz and clementine, if they have anything else to say. Pod is being a big annoying waste of time. Hopefully that stops.

Skip

Contributing ; You have a point, 4 posts in the entire S-FM.

Nick
December 22nd, 2013, 07:49 PM
Why are we lynching today anyways? Nobody killed.

Except Oprz. By Monokuma.

PoDs Smurf
December 22nd, 2013, 08:03 PM
So many lurkers...

People I want to die:
NumberTwo
Bunny
Cryptonic
Fallen
Clementine
Poriomania

RLVG
December 22nd, 2013, 08:04 PM

Reminder: Lynch day today :)

Oh I don't know...

PoDs Smurf
December 22nd, 2013, 08:04 PM

Except Oprz. By Monokuma.

92!

Everyday is a required Lynch day.

Poriomania
December 22nd, 2013, 09:31 PM
PoD, up for voting Crypt just for teh lulz?

Firelioncow
December 22nd, 2013, 11:38 PM
Bunny

Crypt is an important town pr tho

Poriomania
December 22nd, 2013, 11:59 PM
Crypt is an important town pr tho

WUT HOW

Firelioncow
December 23rd, 2013, 12:01 AM
WUT HOW

he said so

y wud he lie in mafia?????

Poriomania
December 23rd, 2013, 12:03 AM
he said so

y wud he lie in mafia?????

IDK

R U NOOB ?

clementine
December 23rd, 2013, 12:25 AM
Cryptonic

He should be able to defend himself if he actually is a town power.

PoDs Smurf
December 23rd, 2013, 02:27 AM
No porio i told

NoctiZ
December 23rd, 2013, 04:16 AM
Idk about Bunny guys, her contribution level is always that low, and why would we go for amount of contributions now instead of helpfulness/actual content that was posted by a person?

Nick
December 23rd, 2013, 04:32 AM
Idk about Bunny guys, her contribution level is always that low, and why would we go for amount of contributions now instead of helpfulness/actual content that was posted by a person?
How much content did she post?

Else we go for those who sent out invites. They are scum!

NoctiZ
December 23rd, 2013, 04:48 AM
How much content did she post?

Else we go for those who sent out invites. They are scum!
I know that it's not much either, but I was making a point here. If we start going after her because of AMOUNT OF POSTS and not the CONTENT SHE CONTRIBUTED then something would be wrong with our playstyle, you know?

Still I don't believe she is scum as of now, like I said.

Bunny
December 23rd, 2013, 07:22 AM
hey guys sorry i was absent, im sick and my laptop was dead all yesterday. I wasn't invited to chats yesterday, nor did I invite anyone.

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 07:39 AM
So many lurkers...

People I want to die:
NumberTwo
Bunny
Cryptonic
Fallen
Clementine
Poriomania

You want several town members to die? Sounds like something a non-town would want.

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 07:41 AM
Cryptonic
He should be able to defend himself if he actually is a town power.

omg pls no

Anyways, back to reality, I can defend myself as any role TYVM.

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 07:44 AM
PoDs Smurf

Voting because:
He's trying to be really helpful, which he does as scum.
He's doing some gay random.org strategy that can do nothing but mislead or cost the game tbh.
He stated that he wants a large group of people DEAD. Not to talk, he wants them dead.

So, if we gotta lynch today, he's my pick

RLVG
December 23rd, 2013, 07:56 AM
Cryptonic (1 [L-6]):
clementine

Banshis (2 [L-5]):
Poriomania, Numbertwo

clementine (1 [L-6]):
Fatalis

Numbertwo (1 [L-6]):
PoDs Smurf

PoDs Smurf (1 [L-6]):
Cryptonic

Bunny (2 [L-5]):
Firelioncow, Nick

Can you have a more chaotic vote than this?
Everyone's either L5 or L6.

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 08:07 AM
Cryptonic (1 [L-6]):
clementine

Banshis (2 [L-5]):
Poriomania, Numbertwo

clementine (1 [L-6]):
Fatalis

Numbertwo (1 [L-6]):
PoDs Smurf

PoDs Smurf (1 [L-6]):
Cryptonic

Bunny (2 [L-5]):
Firelioncow, Nick

Can you have a more chaotic vote than this?
Everyone's either L5 or L6.

And why aren't you voting?

RLVG
December 23rd, 2013, 08:12 AM
And why aren't you voting?

I have no real preferrence who to vote, all have an argument for other reasons.

I'll think I vote on Bunny though. Does not contribute, minimal amount of posts, majority of posts fillers.

Bunny

Blazer
December 23rd, 2013, 08:50 AM
Damus will be replacing Fatalis.

Damus_Graves
December 23rd, 2013, 10:08 AM
I am the fat alice. Hello

Damus_Graves
December 23rd, 2013, 10:12 AM
[vote]bunny[\vote]

Damus_Graves
December 23rd, 2013, 10:15 AM
bunny

Damus_Graves
December 23rd, 2013, 10:16 AM
IM USEFUL

NoctiZ
December 23rd, 2013, 10:20 AM
PoDs Smurf

Voting because:
He's doing some gay random.org strategy that can do nothing but mislead or cost the game tbh.
He stated that he wants a large group of people DEAD. Not to talk, he wants them dead.

I'd agree.

PoDs Smurf

Bunny
December 23rd, 2013, 10:29 AM
Pods Smurf

Poriomania
December 23rd, 2013, 11:45 AM
Bunny

I don't like lurker lynches.
But when a counterwagon is on an off limits guy we need to compromise.
Lets do Fallen tomorrow.

Poriomania
December 23rd, 2013, 11:48 AM
PoDs Smurf

Voting because:

Cryptonic, this post you just made
It sucks!
You've played a lot of games.
We KNOW that your random.org point is really bad.
Your meta point is bad too. I can't believe you want PoD town to troll and not be helpful.
we are WASTING a potential confirmation of town.
If you want to counterclaim him be my guest.
Otherwise he is not for lynching today.

Poriomania
December 23rd, 2013, 11:49 AM
And if we do get a counterclaim on PoD and lynch him and that outs our town PR, then I shall be the first to sing "EVERYBODY DANCE NOW" on PoD's grave etc. Outing a PR to get scum is great.

Poriomania
December 23rd, 2013, 11:50 AM
(and vote bunny because she dies today)

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 11:50 AM
Cryptonic, this post you just made
It sucks!
You've played a lot of games.
We KNOW that your random.org point is really bad.
Your meta point is bad too. I can't believe you want PoD town to troll and not be helpful.
we are WASTING a potential confirmation of town.
If you want to counterclaim him be my guest.
Otherwise he is not for lynching today.

You're right. And how many games do I win? Basically every single one. Get like me.

Poriomania
December 23rd, 2013, 11:51 AM
I am 90% town at this point
You are a MORON if you believe otherwise.

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 11:51 AM
And if we do get a counterclaim on PoD and lynch him and that outs our town PR, then I shall be the first to sing "EVERYBODY DANCE NOW" on PoD's grave etc. Outing a PR to get scum is great.

Except that no PR would claim in a game with a day burn Arsonist derp

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 11:52 AM
I am 90% town at this point
You are a MORON if you believe otherwise.

Who was questioning it? You're a moron for stating this with no proof.
HEY GUYS I SAME AND TYPE IN CAPS, AND THAT MAKES ME 90% TOWN.

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 11:53 AM
Also, please quote PoDs claim.

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 11:54 AM
Also, why RLVG and clementine off limits? You're not a good town leader, no one should be off limits.

Poriomania
December 23rd, 2013, 11:55 AM
Bunnys' play this game is completely, repulsively horrible though.
I think it may be worth demanding the fullclaim there.

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 11:56 AM

Soooo no response to anything I said?

Poriomania
December 23rd, 2013, 11:56 AM
Also, why RLVG and clementine off limits? You're not a good town leader, no one should be off limits.

Turns out I have a wide spectrum of townplay. If you were sticking around I'm sure I could find you some relevant similar games.

Poriomania
December 23rd, 2013, 11:57 AM
I will settle for Bunny hardclaiming "I am a solidly important town PR." That is probably good enough.

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 11:59 AM
I will settle for Bunny hardclaiming "I am a solidly important town PR." That is probably good enough.

Seriously, why do you want PRs to claim? It's ridiculous. >_>
A Lookout can't be on every PR to prevent Arsonist.

Poriomania
December 23rd, 2013, 11:59 AM
Who was questioning it? You're a moron for stating this with no proof.
HEY GUYS I SAME AND TYPE IN CAPS, AND THAT MAKES ME 90% TOWN.

I have not provided decent analysis, nor am I trying to figure the game out.
THAT is conftown. When I'm scum I try too hard and get executed by TDL or ika for claiming scum. I am not known for being good scum, I'm known for being good town, and that's because of a major difference in how much I care about being good at / enjoy playing each alignment.

Poriomania
December 23rd, 2013, 12:00 PM
Also, please quote PoDs claim.

On Day 3 or 4. 5 tops.

Bunny
December 23rd, 2013, 12:00 PM

lol its better then your "ill post my thoughts in the future" and then never do every single game.

I am a citizen. Hence the nothing to say.

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 12:01 PM
I have not provided decent analysis, nor am I trying to figure the game out.
THAT is conftown. When I'm scum I try too hard and get executed by TDL or ika for claiming scum. I am not known for being good scum, I'm known for being good town, and that's because of a major difference in how much I care about being good at / enjoy playing each alignment.

But you being aware that you're not offering analysis cancels that out...... You being aware that you're not playing to your fullest is exactly the time of shit scum comes up with. If you can think of this playstyle as town, why can't you think it up as a scum trying to appear town?

Jesus christ playing like shit does not make you town.

Poriomania
December 23rd, 2013, 12:04 PM

I still think RLVG is doing a good job if he's scum.

I don't get clem-scum.
I will go looking for the explanations and then probably disagree with them, but we'll see.

Poriomania
December 23rd, 2013, 12:04 PM
Also I'm over the fad of town leadership.

I'm an actor, not a leader. Someone should take the leadership mantle for me please.

Damus_Graves
December 23rd, 2013, 12:05 PM
Truf

lol its better then your "ill post my thoughts in the future" and then never do every single game.

Poriomania
December 23rd, 2013, 12:28 PM
Anyways I am :out: for the day.
When the game gets into :hardmode: I will say "I'll post my thoughts in the future" then never do.
I wonder what will happen if we lynch Blazer?
The case on PoD's smurf is bad. The first point on him is bad because that type of meta is not indicative of alignment. I remember PoD playing well in Back to Basics as town, for instance, and he was :helpful:.
His posting style allows him to offer thoughts on every post in the game and the numbers don't mean anything.
And the third point is someone I often use as town because I find group X scum and want to lynch it. I dunno why you're attacking PoD for this but not attacking me for

DIEDIEDIEDIE
DIE BANSHIS!
NoctiZ is coasting. He sheeped the :bad: PoD wagon so theres more there I suppose.
Nick will show up two days later revealing guilties on :scum: but I wonder where Power Gain Nick went to. I thought he was a smart player.
RLVG is obvtown.
Numbertwo is lurking.
Bunny is Busy.
hey guys sorry i was absent, im sick and my laptop was dead all yesterday. I wasn't invited to chats yesterday, nor did I invite anyone.

Skip

Hi everyone!

I love to lynch people who have nothing to say because then we don't lose much if they flip town. They weren't contributing anyways.
Cryptonic is always a third option. I might do Round Two on him when I have time.
Orpz is somehow less influential on this game than other games. Might be something there.
Fallen is :easyscum:
clementine I need to look out for the town tells.
Damus, dunno.
Banshis, see Fallen.
Me, obvtown.

Chop chop chop let's solve this game!

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 12:31 PM

So, once again, why does that make them off limits?

Also, I don't like how you run away and give up town leadership as soon as someone questions you.

Poriomania
December 23rd, 2013, 12:35 PM
I'm not running up people I think are town.
Town leadership is a figurative title. I contribute however I like. If someone wants to declare me a post of town leadership okay. I'm not in the mindset of aggressively pursuing for it however.

Bunny
December 23rd, 2013, 12:36 PM
Anyways I am :out: for the day.
When the game gets into :hardmode: I will say "I'll post my thoughts in the future" then never do.
I wonder what will happen if we lynch Blazer?
The case on PoD's smurf is bad. The first point on him is bad because that type of meta is not indicative of alignment. I remember PoD playing well in Back to Basics as town, for instance, and he was :helpful:.
His posting style allows him to offer thoughts on every post in the game and the numbers don't mean anything.
And the third point is someone I often use as town because I find group X scum and want to lynch it. I dunno why you're attacking PoD for this but not attacking me for
NoctiZ is coasting. He sheeped the :bad: PoD wagon so theres more there I suppose.
Nick will show up two days later revealing guilties on :scum: but I wonder where Power Gain Nick went to. I thought he was a smart player.
RLVG is obvtown.
Numbertwo is lurking.
Bunny is Busy.

I love to lynch people who have nothing to say because then we don't lose much if they flip town. They weren't contributing anyways.
Cryptonic is always a third option. I might do Round Two on him when I have time.
Orpz is somehow less influential on this game than other games. Might be something there.
Fallen is :easyscum:
clementine I need to look out for the town tells.
Damus, dunno.
Banshis, see Fallen.
Me, obvtown.

Chop chop chop let's solve this game!

its a really poor thought to think that just because someone doesnt contribute much means their useless, I still have the power of my vote which is pretty much everything as a citizen.

Poriomania
December 23rd, 2013, 12:38 PM
Poriomania 40
Cryptonic 28
Nick 21
Banshis 16
RLVG 16
NoctiZ 15
Blazer 15
PoDs Smurf 14
Firelioncow 12
Fallen 10
clementine 8
Bunny 7
Orpz 6
Damus_Graves 5
Fatalis 5
Numbertwo 5
powerofdeath 2

People below the mod line need to step it up.

Firelioncow
December 23rd, 2013, 12:39 PM
Damus_Graves

Replacement in the middle day = player asked to be replaced

Player asked to be replaced after lurking = too busy to play a scum role

Firelioncow
December 23rd, 2013, 12:39 PM
Poriomania 40
Cryptonic 28
Nick 21
Banshis 16
RLVG 16
NoctiZ 15
Blazer 15
PoDs Smurf 14
Firelioncow 12
Fallen 10
clementine 8
Bunny 7
Orpz 6
Damus_Graves 5
Fatalis 5
Numbertwo 5
powerofdeath 2

People below the mod line need to step it up.

WAT DIS

Firelioncow
December 23rd, 2013, 12:41 PM
wowowow u mislead me into thinking i only posted 6 times

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 12:43 PM
I'm not running up people I think are town.
Town leadership is a figurative title. I contribute however I like. If someone wants to declare me a post of town leadership okay. I'm not in the mindset of aggressively pursuing for it however.

Then I don't get why you're declaring that people are off limits, and disallowing pressure on people. It's counterproductive.

PoDs Smurf
December 23rd, 2013, 01:08 PM
Reading day.

PoDs Smurf
December 23rd, 2013, 01:19 PM
PoDs Smurf

Voting because:

31!

Sure... Last time you fos me and tried to metahunt me, you got the vig to shoot me day 1 and I was important town role. You can't scumhunt at all.

Pods Smurf

7!

Youre being so scummy right now. You don't have any personal opinion. You just sheep others especially Cryptonic. Crpytonic tried to metahunt on Porio, and you agreed to his ridiculous meta.

Now Cryptonic is trying to metahunt me, and you just agree to it. You are your own person and you should have your own opinion.

Bunny

I would rather an important player to continue playing than a lurker who is just making fillers.

Bunny
December 23rd, 2013, 01:22 PM
31!

Sure... Last time you fos me and tried to metahunt me, you got the vig to shoot me day 1 and I was important town role. You can't scumhunt at all.

7!

Youre being so scummy right now. You don't have any personal opinion. You just sheep others especially Cryptonic. Crpytonic tried to metahunt on Porio, and you agreed to his ridiculous meta.

Now Cryptonic is trying to metahunt me, and you just agree to it. You are your own person and you should have your own opinion.

Bunny

I would rather an important player to continue playing than a lurker who is just making fillers.

lol why don't you get your own opinion? you havent done shit either just becuse you make pointless posts over and over that no one wants to read. I' rather read nothing than your stupid number shit.

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 01:30 PM
Crpytonic tried to metahunt on Porio.

What does this even mean? And where did I do it?

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 01:32 PM
Also, here is PoD's defense in a tl;dr:

Omg ppl are voting me?
You shouldn't vote me because you got a vigilante to shoot me in a game where I was town and that has bearing on this game, too, somehow.
How can I get outta this pressure? I know, I'll jump on a train on someone who has already claimed a role!

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 01:36 PM
I don't think ad hominem & redirection is a good defense. I hope others see that, too.

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 01:47 PM
My notes about PoD

1. He's posting a lot, which usually means he's not Citizen. If he is Citizen, I notice he just gets bored and fucks off.

Conclusion: TPR or Scum

2. He's using some gay random.org strategy that really does nothing for him nor town. There is no reason to waste your time doing this unless you are trying to pretend you don't care.

Conclusion: Scum, Citizen, or benign role. Possible TPR feigning Citizen

3. Said he wants a large group of people to die. The size of the group guarenteed at least 50% of the dying group would be town.

Conclusion: Scum, but not worth signing a death warrant

4. Reacts to pressure with ad hominem (saying not to listen to me because I have poor scum hunting ability lol) and then redirects atttention with the latter half of the post towards an easy lynch target, adding his vote to that train.

Conclusion: Cares too much about his placement in this game to be jesus or Citizen. Scum or TPR.

Final Conclusion: After noticing that 1, 2 and 4 combined makes me feel like he's not a Citizen, I find this actions to be absurd for a TPR. My guess would be, in declining likeliness:
Non-Killing Neutral, Killing Neutral, TPR, Citizen, Jester.

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 01:47 PM
I find his actions to be absurd***** btw

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 01:48 PM
also, lmao @ another error. Meant Jester, not Jesus.

PoDs Smurf
December 23rd, 2013, 02:12 PM
also, lmao @ another error. Meant Jester, not Jesus.

89!

Oh shit you got me! I am jesus everyone! MVP for Cryptonic!

But in all serious, I think you are scum too for trying to pull out a PR.

You heavily empathize that I am a PR and youre waiting for me to claim so you could unvote and wait for me to get killed at night.

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 02:13 PM
89!

Oh shit you got me! I am jesus everyone! MVP for Cryptonic!

But in all serious, I think you are scum too for trying to pull out a PR.

You heavily empathize that I am a PR and youre waiting for me to claim so you could unvote and wait for me to get killed at night.

No, I EMPHASIZE that you're scum, not TPR. Please try reading again.

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 02:18 PM
youre waiting for me to claim so you could unvote and wait for me to get killed at night.

Also, you're such a hypocrit. You've asked multiple people to claim their roles these past 2 days, and you're saying I'M trying to out TPRs?

Why are you so scummy?

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 02:23 PM
Also, another good target is probably NoctiZ. Dat buddying.
Haven't really been paying attention well enough to get a solid read on him yet, tho.

Damus_Graves
December 23rd, 2013, 02:28 PM
Oh no pressire!

NoctiZ
December 23rd, 2013, 02:33 PM
Also, another good target is probably NoctiZ. Dat buddying.
Haven't really been paying attention well enough to get a solid read on him yet, tho.

Oh no pressire!

I thought you had some valid points and Bunny also buddied with you. That not suspicious? C'mon dood, ya know what I'm saying.

Cryptonic
December 23rd, 2013, 02:37 PM
Oh no pressire!

I thought you had some valid points and Bunny also buddied with you. That not suspicious? C'mon dood, ya know what I'm saying.

Yea, but Bunny often does dat 2 me. u nat so much. but thank you for helping add pressire.

Damus_Graves
December 23rd, 2013, 02:43 PM
wat is love

RLVG
December 23rd, 2013, 02:49 PM
Why is Damus acting like this? Just wondering.

clementine
December 23rd, 2013, 02:50 PM
I don't feel comfortable voting bunny right now.

I do however think Poriomania looks more suspicious.

poriomania