PDA

View Full Version : Constant Flaming

safty
December 18th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Hello Community,

I havent played Mafia for a while and it seems like due to the fact that Im messing up some stuff
when im town I keet getting flamed by a certain person. I know its not a reason to report but its still ruining the fun.
This game shouldnt be built on flaming and ranting, but Im not willing to continue playing.
It doesnt fall under griefing or anything else but I would like to know if something can be done.
Ive also experienced that some players, that play Mafia for the first time wont play it again due to unfriendly players.

So dear community, what can be done about this issue?

louiswill
December 18th, 2013, 02:49 PM
I have played games with ika when I keep getting killed night one while he keeps -prefer serial killer.

It just happens.

You shouldn't ask for administrative action to solve personal issue.

A lot things can be done, but none of those can do you any good.

Grow up and be cool.

At least, don't you change name each time you play?

If your opponent keep finding you correctly, your typing style needs change.

Frog
December 18th, 2013, 02:54 PM
I would recommend a plan of subterfuge. Befriend him with an alternative account. Skype with him, then report him.

Or...

Grow some skin? You can't take a game too seriously. You won't be consistently trolled forever. Who is this mysterious troll btw?

louiswill
December 18th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Mafia isn't for people whose skin is thin after all.

Bunch of slander and shameful taunting happens to every players.

Helz
December 18th, 2013, 03:16 PM
Hello Community,

I havent played Mafia for a while and it seems like due to the fact that Im messing up some stuff
when im town I keet getting flamed by a certain person. I know its not a reason to report but its still ruining the fun.
So dear community, what can be done about this issue?
I would highly recommend you start saving replays to show a pattern of behavior. We have some very good staff members that would never tolerate the situation you are describing if it is as bad as you are describing and if you can provide evidence of it something will be done.

I would recommend you try the S-FM/FM community. It sounds like you enjoy games and that community is a lot less spam 'Sheriff here, 8 is mafia!'. I think you would really enjoy the challenge although in all intellectual communities people are assholes. From my experience in sports I would say intellectual competition is a lot worse than physical competition in every way.

I have played games with ika when I keep getting killed night one while he keeps -prefer serial killer.
I have a lot of love for Ika but if you choose random names all the time and he still targets you its abuse that he is able to target you and should be reported.

Hypersniper
December 18th, 2013, 03:22 PM
If your being flamed
Don't stand there and turn insane
You better change your name
If you want to stop the flame
Save some replays so you can get ready
The post them in a thread but be steady
It may take some time
But wait and see what they find
And don't take abuse
It will just make you lose
Play some forum mafia
And dont let people laugh at ya

ika
December 18th, 2013, 03:56 PM
I have a lot of love for Ika but if you choose random names all the time and he still targets you its abuse that he is able to target you and should be reported.

its dark hearsay where i littarly name myself serial killer and then get witched. otherwise i prefer neutral and fake afk

louiswill
December 18th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Nah, it was fun, I used colored name anyway.

Both me and ika got to stay in the graveyard for some good time.