Chris
Alan
Rosenberg
Thelma
Ralph
Emerald
Velma

Graveyard:

Verna: (Medic): Found dead on the sidewalk with premature Rigor Mortis. [Night I]
Joshua: (Citizen): Found dead in his home with a massive glacier in his chest. [Night I]
Yvette: (Stripper): Shot in the head by the firing squad [Day II]
Jimmy: (Detective): Found thrown through a working television in an apartment stripped of power. [Night II]
Timothy: (Citizen): Repeatedly shot in the chest with a Militia Standard Issue Rifle. [Night II]
Patrick: (Lucy Kuo [MacGrath]): Blasted in the neck by a concealable Militia Revolver [Day III]
Faye: (Janitor [Vermaak 88]): Blasted in the neck by a concealable Militia Revolver [Day III]
Yolanda: (Citizen): Shot in the head by the firing squad [Day III]
William: (Citizen): Hit by a truck. [Mod Killed] [Day III]
Brian: (Reaper - Investigator): Attempted to be Exorcised with a Cross burnt into his skull, later having his throat slit by a Man with a shard of Ice. [Night III]
Elizabeth:(Citizen): Found in multiple pieces in her home following an electrical explosion. [Night III]
Steve: (Framer [Vermaak 88]): Found in the Militia Forum Room with a gunshot wound to the head. [Night III]
Candice: (Soul of The Beast): Shot by the firing squad only to dematerialize right before everyone’s eyes. [Day IV]
Joseph Bertrand: (Joseph Bertrand): Found dead on the street with a bullet in his chest from a Militia Standard Issue Rifle [Night IV]
Amber (Investigator): Found tied to a fence with evidence of electrocution. [Night IV]
Theodore (Cop): Found encased in a block of ice. Had died before it could be thawed. [Night IV]
Jane: (? ? ? ? ?): ? ? ? [Night IV]
Nina: (Coroner): Shot in the head by the firing squad [Day V]
Janet (Reaper - Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]): Found Dead in Phillips home, cut to ribbons by a maniac... followed shortly by having their mind frozen. [Night V]
Phllip (Citizen): Found Dead in his home, cut to ribbons by a maniac. [Night V]
Sonya (Sasha): Found near the entrance to the sewers with a gunshot wound to the head. [Night V]
Delores (Armorsmith): Struck by an Ionic Storm [Night V]

Role List:

Cole MacGrath [MacGrath]
Random Conduit [MacGrath]

Enforcer [Vermaak 88]
Random Conduit [Vermaak 88]

Reaper Leader
Random Killing Neutral

Militia Extremist
Priest
Medic
Random Power Town
Random Power Town
Random Power Town
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

3 Random Town Roles have been accounted for.
1 Random Conduit [Vermaak 88] has been accounted for.
2 Random Neutrals have been accounted for.
There has been 1 role cleaned. Therefore, there will be 1 more role in the roles list than there are players.

Random Conduit: Disguiser, Conduit, Enforcer, Janitor, Consort, Grave Robber, Framer, Consigliere, Drug Dealer
Random Neutral: Amnesiac, Executioner, Jester, Student, Witch
Random Killing Neutral: Serial Killer, Nix the Pyromaniac, Laroche, Leader of the Rebels, Spree Killer
Random Power Town: Cop, Investigator, Coroner, Militia Extremist, Stripper, Medic, Gunsmith, Armorsmith, Bodyguard, Priest, Detective, Lookout, Bus Driver, Jailor, Veteran

Elixir
October 2nd, 2011, 02:45 AM
FACTOIDS

**Bus Driver was blocked by Grave Robber stopping her from swapping Delores out for another Reaper

**Medic prevented a Mismason

**The Enforcer seems to want to help town by preventing Bus Driver from being Culted.

**The Masons and the Cult went to recruit the same person. It counted as a Mismason because Masons go first. If cult went first the Masons would have killed this person.

Joshua
October 2nd, 2011, 02:55 AM
@janet
Sigh.... Yes the red mafia are the good guys. However, the citizens of the town are being misled by the "Mayor" (I'm pretty sure hes not a mayor in the actual game but could be wrong) Bertand to kill all conduits; including Cole Mcgrath who is the only one powerful enough to stop the beast PEROID, not that anyone besides Zeke Kuo Cole and "Wolf" (Slight reference in the mafia game, note involved with kuo's death probably came from him) actually know this.

Anyways HAHAHA go grave robber. I totally want him to use the corpse of the cult leader to recruit someone to cult thereby removing him from town's allies. I think enforcer doesn't so much want to help town as he wants to prevent cult from increasing in numbers.

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 02:58 AM
Hi bitches im philie.

Joshua
October 2nd, 2011, 03:00 AM
Hi bitches im philie.

Thats really nice, it's just too bad that emerald is gonna try to get your apprentice killed.

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 03:00 AM
No revealy

Joshua
October 2nd, 2011, 03:02 AM
Well I know that this night has sucked for cult, but it wouldn't extactly be fair if they weren't informed of a god freakin new cult leader.

Joshua
October 2nd, 2011, 03:05 AM
And to be techical cult COULD still win, if grave robber decides to use your dead powers to seperate one of the town's/mafia's from the group.

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 03:05 AM
not if the god freaking new cult leader is pretending to be jester and is pretty much revealed now.

fuck this, town fucked up a million times and still wins. goddammit.

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 03:07 AM
and illidan knew it would happen. Illidan for mvp bitches.

Joshua
October 2nd, 2011, 03:09 AM
Sonya, theres still 5 scum+whatever remains of your cult faction. Disguiser is cleverly hiding as the amnesiac zoidberg who will not be masoned, and then theres 2+ kills every night that could very well go to a town role.

Joshua
October 2nd, 2011, 03:14 AM
Oh and remember it's 6 to 8-culted town, so lynches will likely require at least some scum, after the cult leader is most likely lynched 5-7 +2 mafia kills and most likely a minimal of 1 spree killer kill, that brings it down to like 3/4-5/6. Town most likely requires a miracle to win.

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 03:15 AM
lol josh, we already knew rosen is the disguiser. Im sure vorn figured it out too now, so nah man.
town also knows chris is student now so its fucked up
also you're forgetting 1 cultist was killed and i was blocked n2, so yeah its fucked, only 2 cultists+student who is revealed. its a gg..

Joshua
October 2nd, 2011, 03:24 AM
Elixir, curiously whats the win priority for a tied faction count? Say does cultist win over mafia and GF win don't matter what? For now I'll assume neutral killer>mafia>cult.

Oh and remember it's 6 to 8-culted town, so lynches will likely require at least some scum, after the cult leader is most likely lynched 5-7 +2 mafia kills and most likely a minimal of 1 spree killer kill, that brings it down to like 3/4-5/6. Town most likely requires a miracle to win.

My bad, forgot about the goddamn cultist sucides. Depends on what your underlings are.

EDIT:

lol josh, we already knew rosen is the disguiser. Im sure vorn figured it out too now, so nah man.
town also knows chris is student now so its fucked up
also you're forgetting 1 cultist was killed and i was blocked n2, so yeah its fucked, only 2 cultists+student who is revealed. its a gg..

Forgot about you getting blocked still, my point was that town wasn't likely to win theres still 5 scum+cult and they HAVE to lynch the cult leader.

Guess it wasn't ALL that clever. Still it might go unnoticed.

Yvette
October 2nd, 2011, 03:37 AM
Chance for cult to win: town+mafia choose to lynch olga (69% estimate)

Chance for red mafia to win: town forgets about jerry the invulnerable (10%)

Chance for orange mafia to win: <1% unless alongside cult

Chance for town to win: they lynch chris and then every bad guy kills another (20% estimate)

Chance for olga to win: <1% unless alongside cult

Joshua
October 2nd, 2011, 03:43 AM
Chance for cult to win: town+mafia choose to lynch olga (69% estimate)

Chance for red mafia to win: town forgets about jerry the invulnerable (10%)

Chance for orange mafia to win: <1% unless alongside cult

Chance for town to win: they lynch chris and then every bad guy kills another (20% estimate)

Chance for olga to win: <1% unless alongside cult

Jerry has claimed a random conduit, I don't remember him being invurerable, but I could believe him claiming it to waste an orange mafia kill rather then GF.

And cult's chances of winning are NOT 69%, they should know that emerald was not disguised and chris is the student turned cult leader. I'd say mafia/neutral are the only possible victors supposing orange/red mafia and spree killer dont decide to mutilate each other.

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 03:47 AM
here's what they do

lynch chris

-new night-

reds kill ehm... a mason or a doc
oranges kill another god damn cultist like a bunch of derps they are
another cultist dies to suicide
spree killer maybe visits one of the cits and possibly kills a mason considering emerald isnt recruiting herself.

-next day-
town motherfucking wins.

Jimmy1
October 2nd, 2011, 03:55 AM
What's a guy gotta do to get some fruit around here!? Glad to have you back Delores!

For the record, I'm pretty sure the Spree Killer isn't gonna win... I don't think people are ready to let someone who was AFK foalmost a full week IRL win FM III style. If anything, I'd put my money on the town...

Joshua
October 2nd, 2011, 04:06 AM
Town only has 8 members I sincerly doubt that. Then theres the cult and whatever come's from their suciding after cult leader gets lynched. After that theres ~4 mafia+the neutral. I think it's fairly likely that the neutral has been culted and will strike one more time before the sucide is thrown in.

Now Sonya probably addtionally has a contact in the orange mafia meaning one of them will sucide. Leaving the game at 4 to 8, Mafia getting in 2 kills tonight dropping it down to 4 to 6, assuming that neither mafia tries to kill the other mafia. Another day comes after succesfully lynching a mafia, making it 3 to 6 2 more kills, then if they can succesfully lynch the last of one mafia they win. Otherwise mafia win pretty much.

Town does still stand a chance but I feel it is just more likely for mafia/neutral to win.

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 04:07 AM
town will win because oranges decided to replace the vigilantes.

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 04:08 AM
also you gotaa use your brain, how could oranges kill a cultist if i had corrupted them? they're clean and certainly dont wanna win.

Joshua
October 2nd, 2011, 04:10 AM
.... I never said that. I said that one of your cultists will sucide after they lynch chris.

Joshua
October 2nd, 2011, 04:15 AM
Oh and I was saying you most likely culted them THIS night. Not some other night. Now that I come to think of it tho you probably would have tried to either cult an orange mafia or spree killer. Spree killer may have already been culted or you went to cult him tonight.

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 04:18 AM
no comment... just think for a second utilizing the information already known to this chat.

Verna
October 2nd, 2011, 04:32 AM
spree killers gonna spree kill

Joshua
October 2nd, 2011, 04:46 AM
Well you realized that the bus driver was being roleblocked, so you knew your target wouldn't be changed. It would probably be too risky to target anyone other then the spree killer tonight unless you had him culted. Your consig lied about the investigative details so you most likely planned to cult him or already had. I'm pretty postive that you have the spree killer as a minion.

Ok so 5 possible mismason targets: Jerry the claimed conduit, the other red mafia, Olga the spree killer, Rosenberg Zoidberg the disguiser or finally the enforcer. Now may have just been trying to kill a cultist, so he could have targeted the disguiser/spree killer. Perhaps he was trying to up his numbers so he could have accidently targeted the GF/enforcer. Lastly he could have believed your false consig reports and tried to recruit the spree killer, or been trying to kill him.

The one I find least likely is the spree killer. Out of all of them, I find it most likely that he tried to kill rosenberg, but all of them have a possible situation.

Read the edited information for elixir's post, so you guys targeted the same person. So.... masons pretty fail this game...... 2 recruitments of neutrals and a mismason. And yet they still end up helping town so much.

Elixir
October 2nd, 2011, 05:52 AM
Looks like I don't get the no host mistake award this game. :/

I made an error in the calculations for tonight cause I missed a target change in the subforums, but it actually doesn't affect the overall outcome so I'm just going to leave it as is (it would have only affected rp).

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 05:53 AM
aww elix sorry i even mentioned it. You're the best host hands down.

Elixir
October 2nd, 2011, 05:55 AM
aww elix sorry i even mentioned it. You're the best host hands down.

I'm glad you did. It would have come up anyway and at least now I had a chance to run it through my spreadsheet to make sure it wouldnt have changed anything... and if it had I would have been able to re-day before anyone saw Dead Chat who shouldnt have :P

Elixir
October 2nd, 2011, 06:02 AM
I blame illness.

Joshua
October 2nd, 2011, 06:12 AM
Looks like I don't get the no host mistake award this game. :/

I made an error in the calculations for tonight cause I missed a target change in the subforums, but it actually doesn't affect the overall outcome so I'm just going to leave it as is (it would have only affected rp).

What extactly happened? Did the ice mafia try to ice cole? Or a vested person? You dont gotta tell them, but it would still be nice to know.

Elixir
October 2nd, 2011, 06:13 AM
No, I said it had NO IMPACT on the outcome.
What you described could have changed the entire game because they would HAVE to be notified.

Short Story: Spree killer shouldn't have taken Janet, but the oranges were going to anyway so it makes no difference.

Joshua
October 2nd, 2011, 06:26 AM
No, I said it had NO IMPACT on the outcome.
What you described could have changed the entire game because they would HAVE to be notified.

Short Story: Spree killer shouldn't have taken Janet, but the oranges were going to anyway so it makes no difference.

My bad.....

Phillip
October 2nd, 2011, 08:13 AM
You ate my last will Elixir :|.

Janet
October 2nd, 2011, 08:15 AM
Yeah the oranges killing the one invest role when there is a cult leader around is pretty hilarious. I guess they thought the town was so hard pressed they needed to be pro town now.

The Spree Killer just targeting himself the whole game has really debalanced the setup in my opinion. He is a role that had a high chance to kill the Soul, preventing the lolsy epicness of Day 4.

Btw Elixir. Why are private messages being allowed for some people now? Matthew claims to have done this and apparently there was an incident with Sonya's main account where she found out game related information.

Janet
October 2nd, 2011, 08:25 AM
PS. If anyone is wondering why I took the vote off of Jesse and onto Candice. I hadn't checked either of them and Candice seem unlikely to be the beast to me. Rofl.

I thought Jesse's defense was so poor he was likely to be the beast.

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 08:30 AM
>.<

Janet
October 2nd, 2011, 08:33 AM
Look on the bright side, at least I saved your life multiple times. Plus if you hadn't culted me I would have checked you that night.

Except that last one where I just stopped it being a double kill. In a perfect world I would have gotten them to block Thomas but I was just happy they weren't shooting you.

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 08:36 AM
you werent actually double killed
its oranges who took you out cause they wanna lose so much :D
town wins. no joke so retarded

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 09:02 AM
-Vote Rosenberg

I wanna know this dumbasses com name plx

Jane
October 2nd, 2011, 09:06 AM
-Vote Rosenberg (oh, how that stings :'()

I want to know who this douche is

Yvette
October 2nd, 2011, 09:08 AM
-Vote Rosenberg

I wanna know this dumbasses com name plx

Claw already told us he's MileS.

I think Matthew is Inca_killa at this point.
Thelma = First Timer
Roger = First Timer
Thomas = Narkstroll
Jesse = ?
Gladys = ?
Other dead people = Y U NO REVEAL?

so

-vote Jesse

Jane
October 2nd, 2011, 09:14 AM
Rosenberg/Jane (ME) = First timer, Dust

(I think I said my COM name already :-\

Ok MileS is on my grudge list now.

-unvote Rosenberg

-Vote jesse

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 09:17 AM
i meant the mofo who killed my cultists all game:P

-unvote rosenberg

-vote ralph

also reds are
-jerry presumably rumpel
-gladys is fred

Yvette
October 2nd, 2011, 09:18 AM
Ralph = vornksr = deadlynched yesterday

Jerry = Rumpel, 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9%

Verna
October 2nd, 2011, 09:19 AM
lets make a simple simulation to see who wins

1)
today we have 8 town 4 mafia 1sk 1cultleader 14 players
the cult recruits are either 1 town and 1 red mafia or the 2 red mafia
the cult leader will get lynched today
2)
day7 will start with 3-4 additional deaths depending on how the night kills go(lets assume 3, the cult suicide included)
the power distribution will be:
6 town 1 red mafia 2 orange 1 sk
the town will lynch one of the guys who will lower the kpn, let's say the last red
3)
day8 will start with 2 kills - they have to be townies at this point
4 town 2 orange 1 sk
lynching the sk will grant town the win in this scenario

This is as close as it gets to the actual events that will transpire, and I pretty much assume worst case scenario. We can see the town will never be in danger of losing the majority in the vote. Town might lose this only in the following cases:

1)both mafias and SK manage to get an unique townie kill during night6
2)one townie is culted and they decide to give the win to the orange mafia

-vote jesse
/to see his COM, we already know he is orange mafia enforcer

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 09:21 AM
i meant
-vote roger
not ralph

Jane
October 2nd, 2011, 09:23 AM
*reads Alan's post on Ralph*

I hate Alan for not thinking. Town will be on the wrong track finding who the disguiser is.

Sonya
gladys and alan are culted. thats about all thats left.

Sonya
dude, alan does hat on purpose. he knows all roles

Jane
October 2nd, 2011, 09:25 AM
I know. I just want to hate him. :)

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 10:16 AM
so whats thomas com name? anyone

Delores
October 2nd, 2011, 10:17 AM
Just for the record, my last will is a giant lie. I gave a vest to Velma, not
Emerald.

Candice
October 2nd, 2011, 10:19 AM
First of all I want to say one thing: Let this night be proof that Yayap is not infallible, and that you people should THINK FOR YOURSELVES. Yayap in all his wisdom thought that there was still an arsonist afoot.

Secondly, Severn, you were easily the worst player in this entire game. You do not off-handedly clear 5 people 3 nights into the game. You might think it's clever cuz they'll think they are mafia but your mafia will not. You lynched your #1 priority target to keep alive, and were in fact pivotal in parroting my words earlier in the day. And it's no wonder you were shot after you accused Olga of not being the spree killer.

Todd
October 2nd, 2011, 10:29 AM
Hi Janet... I wonder how the game would have turned out if not for the busdriver messup, I was going to advocate we lynch you on day V which would reveal mafia + cult who opposed it.

First of all I want to say one thing: Let this night be proof that Yayap is not infallible, and that you people should THINK FOR YOURSELVES. Yayap in all his wisdom thought that there was still an arsonist afoot.

Wait so yapyap is janet? I thought that was just a ploy to expose the busdriver, it kind of backfired with amber and brian being the other invest roles that seemed way more trustworthy than janet at that point.

Candice
October 2nd, 2011, 10:47 AM
Cole MacGrath [MacGrath] - Jerry - Rumpel
Grave Robber - Gladys - Culted - Fred (Or Yayap pretending to be Fred)

Enforcer [Vermaak 88] - Jesse -
Disguiser - Rosenberg - MileS

Reaper Leader - Chris -
Spree Killer - Olga - S.A.S.

Militia Extremist - Thomas -
Priest - Emerald - Darth Sand
Medic - Ralph - Vornskr
Bus Driver - Velma -
Militia Extremist - Alan - Culted - Illidan
Citizen - Priest - Thelma -
Citizen - Matthew - Inca_Killa
Citizen - Roger -
This is what we know so far. Since we know everything, dead lynching is pretty boring. So I say we lynch Thomas so I can further unravel an interesting side-plot.
-vote Thomas

Yvette
October 2nd, 2011, 10:57 AM
Uh, what sideplot? I'm interested. Thomas is one of the new guys i think, although i believe there might be something behind him too.

-vote Thomas

Todd
October 2nd, 2011, 11:03 AM
ya I want to know thomas' com name as well

-vote thomas

Janet
October 2nd, 2011, 11:04 AM
Secondly, Severn, you were easily the worst player in this entire game. You do not off-handedly clear 5 people 3 nights into the game. You might think it's clever cuz they'll think they are mafia but your mafia will not. You lynched your #1 priority target to keep alive, and were in fact pivotal in parroting my words earlier in the day. And it's no wonder you were shot after you accused Olga of not being the spree killer.

So I'm the worst player in the game because my mafia fell for it and never suspected I was cult protecting my leader? My mafia actually THANKED ME after that day ended for protecting the graverobber. Twice when they wanted to kill Sonya and I got them to go on someone else. Gladys actually thought Sonya was the cult leader. Probably because I suggested this might be the case NIGHT TWO before I was culted.

Yeah I lynched you. Shit happens. Jesse gave the worst defense ever for not being the beast so I screamed he was Jester and stopped that bandwagon. Woop de doo. Even if we had lynched Jesse it would be a gamble that we knew who to cult in time.

Verna
October 2nd, 2011, 11:06 AM
at first I was like: Who the fuck is Velma and why is he so clueless?
then I was like: I want to murder him with a shovel.
when I checked who he was: oh, that guy *rolls eyes*

-vote thomas

/didn't someone say he is procyon?

Janet
October 2nd, 2011, 11:25 AM
PS, where is it that I was Severn? I looked through Elixir's posts with a search function and didn't see it. I looked through Sonya's posts and didn't see it. I looked through Brian's posts and didn't see it. And I never told my mafia.

So where did you come by that?

Candice
October 2nd, 2011, 11:26 AM
So I'm the worst player in the game because my mafia fell for it and never suspected I was cult protecting my leader? My mafia actually THANKED ME after that day ended for protecting the graverobber.
Really? And why do you think they thanked you for protecting the graverobber? Because you didn't say their name, right? Yeah, because naming them would have been condemning. Who did you name instead? That's right, your cult leader.

By placing Philie in the same space as Jerry who clamed conduit, you're basically giving her 0 ability to claim anything but red mafia. Which is impossible. If she claimed any town role it would either be A) Laughed at B) Instantly viewed as cult because there's 0 reason for you to have mentioned her at all if you weren't on the same team.

So good job, I'm so glad you were praised by your mafia for your ingenuity.

Candice
October 2nd, 2011, 11:28 AM
PS, where is it that I was Severn? I looked through Elixir's posts with a search function and didn't see it. I looked through Sonya's posts and didn't see it. I looked through Brian's posts and didn't see it. And I never told my mafia.

A hunch that is now confirmed, I suppose.

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 11:32 AM
phillip is inca killa. I know it with my magics.

Janet
October 2nd, 2011, 11:36 AM
By placing Philie in the same space as Jerry who clamed conduit, you're basically giving her 0 ability to claim anything but red mafia.

People thinking she is an immune at night Godfather, which some of them did, IS A GOOD THING. As long as the cult leader is alive why waste a lynch on the godfather. As long as the cult leader is alive why waste a bullet on someone who has a 50% to be immune to it by being the godfather. The vig apparently saw through or ignored this though.

Janet
October 2nd, 2011, 11:41 AM

A hunch that is now confirmed, I suppose.

You wouldn't mean a hunch from a pm now would you? In before, "I knew it was you because you're so bad reply."

Players that I know have used private messages either on their new or their COM accounts:
Amber (claimed by Matthew)
Matthew (Self admitted)
Sonya (Self admitted but says Elixir was "ok with it")
Philip (The person Sonya was messaging with, revealed to her he was a citizen)

Hell. If I KNOW about this much cheating imagine how much actually happens.

Janet
October 2nd, 2011, 11:41 AM
So I guess you were pming with Sonya too?

Yvette
October 2nd, 2011, 11:42 AM
phillip is inca killa. I know it with my magics.

The fuck? He said he would have that thing in his lw. There was none. And now someone said matthew used pms... wtf.

Janet
October 2nd, 2011, 11:45 AM
Someone didn't say Matthew used pms. Matthew said. He claimed he had messaged Amber telling her he was mason.

Who knows, maybe he was lying about cheating. I guess I would need to be a mod to find out.

Also, magics = pm.

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 11:46 AM
yeh he said elix ate his lw already

Janet
October 2nd, 2011, 11:47 AM
So why were you pretending to be Yvette on your main account anyway?

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 11:47 AM
severn, you need to stop bitching about the whole me and inca pm thing. Neither of us INTENDED to cheat. It was just an awfully minor thing to modkill over.

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 11:48 AM
So why were you pretending to be Yvette on your main account anyway?

to make people feel bad and confuse them with the wifoms.

Candice
October 2nd, 2011, 11:49 AM
People thinking she is an immune at night Godfather, which some of them did, IS A GOOD THING. As long as the cult leader is alive why waste a lynch on the godfather. As long as the cult leader is alive why waste a bullet on someone who has a 50% to be immune to it by being the godfather. The vig apparently saw through or ignored this though.
It really isn't. "Some" is not good enough if "Some" does not guaranteed fall on the people who actually do the killing each night. And since one party of those people is what you're trying to fake her as being apart of, it's even worse of an idea. Why do you think they wanted to kill her so many times?

You wouldn't mean a hunch from a pm now would you? In before, "I knew it was you because you're so bad reply."

Players that I know have used private messages either on their new or their COM accounts:
Amber (claimed by Matthew)
Matthew (Self admitted)
Sonya (Self admitted but says Elixir was "ok with it")
Philip (The person Sonya was messaging with, revealed to her he was a citizen)

Hell. If I KNOW about this much cheating imagine how much actually happens.
I haven't pm'd anyone but Elixir this entire game. And knowing your com name isn't 'cheating' anyway.

Candice
October 2nd, 2011, 11:51 AM
I will admit that I did PM Raiden that I was bored during the day during FM2, and PM'd Claw that things were about to get interesting after he was dead as well in FM2.

So you've caught me, I am a dastardly cheat.

Janet
October 2nd, 2011, 11:52 AM
It isn't cheating. But Sonya knew my COM name. Sonya was engaged in spreading disinformation through pms and in gathering role claims from it. From the cult chat I gather that she wanted to find Illidan so she could recruit him.

So since Sonya knew who I was and you know without such a doubt AS TO EVEN ASK ME... you were also one of the people Sonya was pming.

Yvette
October 2nd, 2011, 11:53 AM
yeh he said elix ate his lw already

Uhm, i see. Well, i can guarantee inca didn't cheat. No one even knew who his forum name was. He genuinely wanted to apologize to me because he basically got me lynched, and for that i forgive him. No harm done, cheating-wise. Game-wise, you would probably have a culted escort fooling around by now :D

Candice
October 2nd, 2011, 11:54 AM
It isn't cheating. But Sonya knew my COM name. Sonya was engaged in spreading disinformation through pms and in gathering role claims from it. From the cult chat I gather that she wanted to find Illidan so she could recruit him.

So since Sonya knew who I was and you know without such a doubt AS TO EVEN ASK ME... you were also one of the people Sonya was pming.

I know nothing about this. You have my word on that.

Janet
October 2nd, 2011, 11:55 AM
... What do you mean he didn't cheat? Sonya was impersonating YOU on her COM account and managed to get a role claim out of him that linked to his in game name.

That is how we knew what Philip was.

Candice: Alright. I have no evidence so I would LIKE to take you at your word. I'm just finding out all sorts of stuff about what goes on.

Janet
October 2nd, 2011, 11:56 AM
*typo, Not Illidan* She was looking for people who might have been Yayap.

Yvette
October 2nd, 2011, 11:57 AM
I will admit that I did PM Raiden that I was bored during the day during FM2

I remember that pm, lol. It was when we were waiting for Elixir to lock the day after Narks's lynch, wasn't it? A gamebreaking bunch of "ZzZ".

Yvette
October 2nd, 2011, 12:00 PM
... What do you mean he didn't cheat? Sonya was impersonating YOU on her COM account and managed to get a role claim out of him that linked to his in game name.

That is how we knew what Philip was.

She was joking, i for one wouldn't have sent a pm on a unconfirmed identity. If anything, i would have pmed Yvette (as in the game account) and not philie. Anyway, the pm was sent from inca's main account, so his fm identity was preserved. All philie knew is that a citizen have been roleblocked day 1.

All of this has been reported to elixir asap, and he (along with us) deemed that not worthy of a modkill or any other course of action.

Verna
October 2nd, 2011, 12:22 PM
I find it quite entertaining that Illidan(Alan) is saying the exact same thing I was saying in FM3, when he started to suspect me. "Let's lynch the SK because he is the sure deal, we can find the cult leader later." :) I wonder if anyone will pick up exactly on that, because it is a known fact that Illidan doesn't think like that, when he is town.

So a few harmless PMs were sent, not a big deal imo. Nothing really influenced the game.

Theodore
October 2nd, 2011, 12:28 PM
-vote Thomas

Must. Find. Narks.

Brian
October 2nd, 2011, 01:41 PM
-vote Thomas

Wierd stuff going on.

But why recruit Alan philie? You knew he had no shots left, no? By the events that transpired you really should have recruited Thomas instead, although he's crap at talking he wouldn't shoot you... I hope he wouldn't anyway, depending on how stupid he really is.

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 01:43 PM
lol severn funny how you despise me so much. I culted illidan because he
1. was vig possibly having bullets left
2. was the least retarded vig of 2 availible.
3. claimed illidan 2 days prior to culting.
The only person i did talk to outside the game was Raiden because of that pm, and later Jack both of which had ZERO impact on my decisions.

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 01:44 PM
-Vote thomas
revenge mothafuckah

Brian
October 2nd, 2011, 01:46 PM
If the oranges keep cooperating with town by killing cult/red mafia then they really don't want to win... I suggest we group bash them if this actually happens.

Yvette
October 2nd, 2011, 01:48 PM
you really should have recruited Thomas instead

ZERO impact on my decisions.

I will just leave this here :D for the lulz

Candice
October 2nd, 2011, 02:04 PM
If the oranges keep cooperating with town by killing cult/red mafia then they really don't want to win... I suggest we group bash them if this actually happens.

I think the bigger reason orange killed Janet was because they wished to balance the mafia numbers. She was the only guaranteed red they could kill at that point. Jerry and Gladys could have easily been swapping their roles and then they would have wasted a crucial kill.

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 02:05 PM
heck yeah I wish it had impact.... i would still live now:P

Candice
October 2nd, 2011, 02:13 PM
The dead lynch is currently at 7 for Thomas. I believe the threshold is 11 today.

Jane
October 2nd, 2011, 02:28 PM
sure, why not?

-unvote Jesse
-vote Thomas

That's 8

Faye
October 2nd, 2011, 02:43 PM
-vote Thomas

to help out

Jimmy1
October 2nd, 2011, 05:03 PM
-Vote Thomas

Still waiting for my fruit...

Delores
October 2nd, 2011, 05:08 PM
Vote- Thomas

*Gives Jimmy fruits*

Sonya
October 2nd, 2011, 05:14 PM
delores, are you zane?

Candice
October 2nd, 2011, 05:21 PM
Thomas (11): Delores, Jimmy, Claw, Dust, Philie, Brian, FalseTruth, Raiden, Jack, Joseph McPwnage, and Verna

Delores
October 2nd, 2011, 06:26 PM
delores, are you zane?
Do you people read at all? I'm MrSmarter.

Elixir
October 2nd, 2011, 07:40 PM
Thomas is a militia extremist. His com name is suicidaln00b iirc. I'm at uni right now. Will check when I get home.

Elizabeth
October 2nd, 2011, 07:51 PM
Thomas is a militia extremist. His com name is suicidaln00b iirc. I'm at uni right now. Will check when I get home.
I've played with suicidaln00b a couple of times on the NA server. He's kind of a troll, who keeps on spamming "I'm gay" in the lobys.

Delores
October 2nd, 2011, 07:53 PM
Great, I take it he will not be playing again?

Amber
October 2nd, 2011, 10:59 PM
I didn't PM anybody.

Mathew is lying.

He sent me this:

"Citizen.
Elixir has also recieved this message Amber. Beware."

I don't know why he did it. I don't know if he was trying to make it look like I'd asked him or what. Either way I ignored Mathew's claim and went on with playing the game. The only pms I sent during the game were to Elixir.

Jimmy1
October 2nd, 2011, 11:22 PM
Thank you Delores, my soul is finally at rest... now what?

Verna
October 3rd, 2011, 12:52 AM
what disappointment, town seriously doesn't deserve a win after this
i really hope the oranges let the cult leader live, just to teach these newbies a lesson
if you are looking for worst players for your lists - deathfire and darthsand are pretty much it

Elixir
October 3rd, 2011, 12:54 AM
http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/10379173.jpg

ilu false

does anyone read the rp in full? lol

Phillip
October 3rd, 2011, 02:54 AM
Someone didn't say Matthew used pms. Matthew said. He claimed he had messaged Amber telling her he was mason.

Who knows, maybe he was lying about cheating. I guess I would need to be a mod to find out.

Also, magics = pm.

I am Inca_Killa. I find it amusing how many times people have claimed someone is me and I silently watch on as they do it. xD.

Anyways, I did message phillie because Phillie put up a thread saying she was Yvette and I felt terrible. I wanted to apologize and I thought that since Phillie was dead, it wouldn't matter what I said. I couldn't wait until the end of the game.. It wouldn't look sincere as an apology then, more of an afterthought.

But Phillie wasn't Yvette. I got it wrong there and it is MY fault, not Phillies or anyone elses. I know I fucked up this game, and I fucked up out of it too. So if you're going to stupidly accuse anyone of cheating, accuse me; But it definitely wasn't my intention.

I did in fact have my PM in my last will after the message elixir left. But he deleted it for whatever reason. So yeah, I'm sorry Yvette for getting your killed. Like I explained in the PM I was up for 36 hours or so at that point and merrily forgot to check my PMs. I said I was citizen in it because its part of the reason I didn't check my pms, because I had no night action to use and thus PM Elixir about.

So yeah, sorry forum mafia'ers for my failure.

Sonya
October 3rd, 2011, 02:55 AM
FYI, cult leader won't die to oranges tonight, all they can do is shoot Alan i guess.
The night I died, i culted Gladys the graverobber with a stolen heal. Oranges might have a death wish and attack him but he will likely survive anyway.
I'll just pray to the Concenza Town Gallows God what masons try and mason Chris and not masonkill Alan.

Brian
October 3rd, 2011, 04:45 AM
They want to find the cult leader, it serves them no purpose to masonkill cultists if they can get the cult leader lynched instead.

Brian
October 3rd, 2011, 04:46 AM
Also Elixir you didn't give your opinion on my latest theme, Valkyrie Profile. Its one you should like :P

Elixir
October 3rd, 2011, 05:54 AM
I admit I did read it but couldnt reply at the time for whatever reason.

I'm all for that one :P. Maybe I'll end up writing it after my next one.

Factoids:

** FMs II, III and V were concieved/written by me...
** There is now a FM host schedule which ranges from V-XII. You will have plenty of FM to come...
** Dark Rev is hosting the next one.

Todd
October 3rd, 2011, 08:06 AM
With Rev hosting I can look forward to being a citizen again... yay

Brian
October 3rd, 2011, 08:37 AM
lol... random roles are random.

Unless they aren't.

Yvette
October 3rd, 2011, 08:52 AM
FM6 will be different from any other FM so far. It will still feature citizens, but 90% or more of the mechanics will be brand new. I won't reveal more than that :p

Faye
October 3rd, 2011, 04:08 PM
It has something to do with being offensive. So offensive that I assure you someone will say "Wow seriously I'm out this is too offensive".

Stay tuned folks