PDA

View Full Version : Day VI: An Empire Crumbles

Elixir
October 2nd, 2011, 02:39 AM
Day VI:

InFamous 2: The Blue Soundtrack - [Track 14/23] - Empire (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI65G15ejDY#ws)
(You know the drill refresh till you see it)

"An Empire Crumbles"

A horrific sight befell the surviving Militia members this morning, when they were called to the home of Phillip. Blood smeared the walls... The ground was covered in tissues most obviously meant to remain inside the body and in the center of the room lay two dead bodies; they of Phillip and Janet cut to ribbons by a lunatic. It seemed that Janet's body was tampered with further... Autopsy reports show her entire cranial cavity was filled with ice as if someone had taken the term "brain freeze" a little too seriously. The Autopsy also showed the same toxin evident in Brian's body oh so many days ago running through Janet's body...

Phillip's home around them, aside from the new coat of blood paint, was unsuspicious at best. Phillip seemed to be an upstanding citizen of New Marais.

Cole MacGrath was disgusted. He knew Janet's true identity was that of his once best friend, Zeke Dunbar... Again, Zeke manages to betray his trust and work behind his back against him... Though this time arguably it was done against his own will. Even within his own folds was there no one he could trust... He said then he was going to make Sasha pay for what she did to Zeke...

But he never got the chance.

The body of Sonya was found close to an entrance to New Marais sewers... the body seemed to ooze a strange substance even as it lay there in cold death with a single bullet hole in her head. Further testing showed this substance to be the same toxin running in the bodies of Brian and Janet... Sasha lay dead before them.

In the crowd someone's time had come... their master had fallen and it was time for them to fulfill their purpose. A Student has been promoted to Reaper Leader. -- Half the Reapers will not suicide while a Leader is in Play.

Nothing Cole had planned came to pass... He had lost Zeke, Lucy, was no closer to the power he needed to combat the beast and could not get vengeance for any of them. All the while the iron hands of New Marais were closing in on him... he couldn't remain in the shadows for much longer...

Which is when they found Delores. It looked like a freak accident, Lightning coming down from the heavens and striking Delores as they walked home... Cole knew this was no accident. Though he hadn't the power to combat the beast, he had learned in his time in New Marais how to conjure ionic storms from thin air, decimating the entire area.

Aside from his recruited Conduit, Cole MacGrath was alone... His friends murdered...

Something Evil was brewing.

The Beast’s Location is Unknown.

Day VI will end at 7:30pm AEST Monday 3rd of October. - Follow this Link to see it in your time: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=7%3A30+pm+GMT%2B10+October+3

Ensure that this has Day Light Savings time off.

It will take 8 votes to lynch

Last wills:

Sonya:

I got the most awesome role in the universe, and you assholes shot me.

REVIVE ME CONSENZA TOWN GALLOWS, I'M COUNTING ON YOU

Phillip:

You just killed a citizen. Good job! No one cares about us middle class anyways :/.

Delores:

Well shit, MrSmarter is dead. I'm giving a vest to the mason, hope Velma doesn't bus him.
Now, off to read all of the dead chat!

Janet:

So wait, the red mafia are the good guys in this rp?

King Leonidas Calls Spartan Bail Bonds (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoKaErC6vmM#)

Members of the Militia Forum:

Jesse
Matthew
Roger
Jerry
Thomas
Olga
Gladys
Chris
Alan
Rosenberg
Thelma
Ralph
Emerald
Velma

Graveyard:

Verna: (Medic): Found dead on the sidewalk with premature Rigor Mortis. [Night I]
Joshua: (Citizen): Found dead in his home with a massive glacier in his chest. [Night I]
Yvette: (Stripper): Shot in the head by the firing squad [Day II]
Jimmy: (Detective): Found thrown through a working television in an apartment stripped of power. [Night II]
Timothy: (Citizen): Repeatedly shot in the chest with a Militia Standard Issue Rifle. [Night II]
Patrick: (Lucy Kuo [MacGrath]): Blasted in the neck by a concealable Militia Revolver [Day III]
Faye: (Janitor [Vermaak 88]): Blasted in the neck by a concealable Militia Revolver [Day III]
Yolanda: (Citizen): Shot in the head by the firing squad [Day III]
William: (Citizen): Hit by a truck. [Mod Killed] [Day III]
Brian: (Reaper - Investigator): Attempted to be Exorcised with a Cross burnt into his skull, later having his throat slit by a Man with a shard of Ice. [Night III]
Elizabeth:(Citizen): Found in multiple pieces in her home following an electrical explosion. [Night III]
Steve: (Framer [Vermaak 88]): Found in the Militia Forum Room with a gunshot wound to the head. [Night III]
Candice: (Soul of The Beast): Shot by the firing squad only to dematerialize right before everyone’s eyes. [Day IV]
Joseph Bertrand: (Joseph Bertrand): Found dead on the street with a bullet in his chest from a Militia Standard Issue Rifle [Night IV]
Amber (Investigator): Found tied to a fence with evidence of electrocution. [Night IV]
Theodore (Cop): Found encased in a block of ice. Had died before it could be thawed. [Night IV]
Jane: (? ? ? ? ?): ? ? ? [Night IV]
Nina: (Coroner): Shot in the head by the firing squad [Day V]
Janet (Reaper - Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]): Found Dead in Phillips home, cut to ribbons by a maniac... followed shortly by having their mind frozen. [Night V]
Phllip (Citizen): Found Dead in his home, cut to ribbons by a maniac. [Night V]
Sonya (Sasha): Found near the entrance to the sewers with a gunshot wound to the head. [Night V]
Delores (Armorsmith): Struck by an Ionic Storm [Night V]

Role List:

Cole MacGrath [MacGrath]
Random Conduit [MacGrath]

Enforcer [Vermaak 88]
Random Conduit [Vermaak 88]

Reaper Leader
Random Killing Neutral

Militia Extremist
Priest
Medic
Random Power Town
Random Power Town
Random Power Town
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

3 Random Town Roles have been accounted for.
1 Random Conduit [Vermaak 88] has been accounted for.
2 Random Neutrals have been accounted for.
There has been 1 role cleaned. Therefore, there will be 1 more role in the roles list than there are players.

Random Conduit: Disguiser, Conduit, Enforcer, Janitor, Consort, Grave Robber, Framer, Consigliere, Drug Dealer
Random Neutral: Amnesiac, Executioner, Jester, Student, Witch
Random Killing Neutral: Serial Killer, Nix the Pyromaniac, Laroche, Leader of the Rebels, Spree Killer
Random Power Town: Cop, Investigator, Coroner, Militia Extremist, Stripper, Medic, Gunsmith, Armorsmith, Bodyguard, Priest, Detective, Lookout, Bus Driver, Jailor, Veteran

Jesse
October 2nd, 2011, 02:47 AM
Hi!

Jerry
October 2nd, 2011, 03:24 AM
Wow lucky student O.o

Jerry
October 2nd, 2011, 04:09 AM
oh and jesse your amnesiac claim doesn't work with a student besides you could never proof your claim

Jesse
October 2nd, 2011, 04:24 AM
A cat will eat you Jerry!

Jerry
October 2nd, 2011, 04:26 AM
You never watched tv did you?

Chris
October 2nd, 2011, 04:49 AM
Before anything starts, I would like to say Emerald was right when he said failed recruits don't get notified. Now, I have a few questions.

1- @ Emerald and Thelma. Please confirm you could talk to each other in night chat last night. I couldn't help but notice that Thelma never confirmed to be a mason yesterday. Call this a disguiser check. If you couldn't talk to each other then tell us, but save the lynch for later. We have another cult leader to find first.

2- @ Emerald and Thelma, did you check me again last night? If you did then say so. I didn't get a PM about being recruited. If you didn't try to recruit me, then don't reveal your new recruit. We don't need the new cult leader knowing who to avoid.

I'm guessing that the random neutral is a spree killer since 2 people were attacked by him. 1 being a cult member so we know he is not culted. At least not yet.

Roger
October 2nd, 2011, 04:55 AM
Well that just messed everything up again. Great.

Jerry
October 2nd, 2011, 05:03 AM
I'm guessing that the random neutral is a spree killer since 2 people were attacked by him. 1 being a cult member so we know he is not culted. At least not yet.

We also know that the orange mobs are not culted, thay also attacked jannet

Thelma
October 2nd, 2011, 05:17 AM

We also know that the orange mobs are not culted, thay also attacked jannet

We dont know that. Witch is a possibillity.

Thelma
October 2nd, 2011, 05:19 AM
Before anything starts, I would like to say Emerald was right when he said failed recruits don't get notified. Now, I have a few questions.

1- @ Emerald and Thelma. Please confirm you could talk to each other in night chat last night. I couldn't help but notice that Thelma never confirmed to be a mason yesterday. Call this a disguiser check. If you couldn't talk to each other then tell us, but save the lynch for later. We have another cult leader to find first.

2- @ Emerald and Thelma, did you check me again last night? If you did then say so. I didn't get a PM about being recruited. If you didn't try to recruit me, then don't reveal your new recruit. We don't need the new cult leader knowing who to avoid.

Yeah i could talk. but we didnt recruit you. but it wasnt a sucess either.

Chris
October 2nd, 2011, 05:20 AM

Dude, there is no witch! There is no more neutrals.
Please answer my questions to confirm you are not disguised. TY for answering.

Thelma
October 2nd, 2011, 05:24 AM

Dude, there is no witch! There is no more neutrals.
Please answer my questions to confirm you are not disguised. TY for answering.

Wait, im probably screwing up on the disguiser clean.

Alan
October 2nd, 2011, 05:26 AM
Woah, pretty busy night.

I'm gonna wait for everyone to post their reports for the night. In particular Velma, you bussed Delores with who?

For the target of the lynch today, I'm honestly not sure.
The cult is not in numbers anymore, now that we know that Sonya was blocked, and she could have even failed due to the enforcer, so the cult is composed of just 3 people or maybe 2. If they are 3 and we kill the Student tonight or tomorrow, 2 cultists are gonna die instead of 1.

We need to focus on the obvious bad guys, or we're gonna lose like we did in FM3 because we didn't cared enough about the neutral killers.
As we're sure that there's not a jester, we pretty much know that Olga is the Spree Killer, and he's really dangeours especially for masons, since he's probably gonna target the citizens.

Thelma
October 2nd, 2011, 05:29 AM
Emerald, did you get attacked?

If so, Gladys is suspect. Shes not recruited.

Emerald
October 2nd, 2011, 06:51 AM
yes, we could talk in night chat.
yes, i was attacked by gladys. that means she has to be godfather (sasha is dead and the student shouldn't have taken over when i recruited). if we don't find the student, we should lynch her.

that i was healed also clears ralph from being disguiser and it is more likely that he isn't culted.

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 06:55 AM
I can confirm that Emerald was attacked.

That's good news, too, because it confirms to me that Emerald didn't get disugised. I'm pretty sure I know who the disguiser is, therefore. We also know that Chris is definitely lying: he's probably the student.

I'm sorry for Nina. I screwed up, big time. :(

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 06:57 AM
Hm... but if Gladys is the godfather, who's the last citizen?

Emerald
October 2nd, 2011, 07:02 AM

he should claim now, he doesn't need to fear being lynched as godfather or cult leader now.

we could lynch either olga or gladys now. alan has a point about the student.
lynching gladys would probably remove one kpn, since the disguiser is probably red mafia. lynching olga removes an uncertain danger.
you have to decide since i don't have the time to really participate today :/ but i'll come back at least once.

Alan
October 2nd, 2011, 07:05 AM

he should claim now, he doesn't need to fear being lynched as godfather or cult leader now.

we could lynch either olga or gladys now. alan has a point about the student.
lynching gladys would probably remove one kpn, since the disguiser is probably red mafia. lynching olga removes an uncertain danger.
you have to decide since i don't have the time to really participate today :/ but i'll come back at least once.

Thank you both for your confirmations.

Sadly lynching the GF won't lower the KPN since the reds are still 2, while lynching Olga will prevent 1 or maybe even 2 kills for every night, and is a very good lynch.

I'm waiting to hear from Velma before casting my vote.

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 07:05 AM
Emerald, what's your reasoning for disguiser being red mafia?

Jerry
October 2nd, 2011, 07:18 AM
also its possible that the disguiser took over an citizen, would at least explain the missing citizen does it?

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 07:21 AM
No, it wouldn't explain the missing citizen, because I'm trying to work out who started with what role.

It's possible that the disguiser chose a cit, but I think it would be pretty bad play: why hide as someone who's still in the field of suspicion, rather than someone who's confirmed good and has a power role?

Jerry
October 2nd, 2011, 07:28 AM
its just a idea, maybe the disguiser felt pressured and orange mafia doesn't have any info town does not have...
also we missed one orange kill so it might be that they planned to disguise that night but attacked someone who was somehow survived?

Jerry
October 2nd, 2011, 07:30 AM
oh and since glady survived the meeting with the masons she's at least cleared not to be cult?

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 07:31 AM
The missing orange kill was the night that they attacked Patrick, but I healed him.

Jerry
October 2nd, 2011, 07:33 AM
ah dam .__. alzheimer's disease...

Thelma
October 2nd, 2011, 07:38 AM
ah dam .__. alzheimer's disease...

What?

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 07:38 AM
Actually, I want to point out that there may not be a disguiser:

Since we can trust Nina's claim now, we know that there was a grave robber. On Night 3, the grave robber could have stolen Claw's cleaning powers, and used them to clean Jane on night 4.

I'll have to think about how this might change things.

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 07:39 AM
Ah, but what would explain her death?

Ok, nevermind.

Alan
October 2nd, 2011, 07:41 AM
Actually, I want to point out that there may not be a disguiser:

Since we can trust Nina's claim now, we know that there was a grave robber. On Night 3, the grave robber could have stolen Claw's cleaning powers, and used them to clean Jane on night 4.

I'll have to think about how this might change things.

I agree that there might be a grave robber, but this is really unlikely, because that night both mafias killed someone.

Awww I got ninjad

Thomas
October 2nd, 2011, 08:00 AM
blatantly homosexual student warning

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 08:16 AM
Ok, so the way I see it is this:

The cult has three members right now. (Sonya probably got off successful recruits on Nights 4 and 5.) Tomorrow they'll have 4 and be dangerously close to dominating the vote, so they need to be taken care of today or tonight.

Evidence suggests that the disguiser was the red random. Assuming that disguiser works the same in this game as in sc2 mafia, if we take out the red gf (Gladys), the reds will no longer have a kill.

So we have to decide between getting rid of one kpn or getting rid of the cult. If we could trust the orange mafia to take care of the cult leader tonight (Chris), we'd be best to get Gladys right now. But I'm not sure we can rely on the oranges.

Here's my roles list:

Red GF Gladys
Red Random ?**disguiser**

Oj Enforcer ?Jesse
Oj Random (GrRo) ?Jerry/Matthew

Reaper Leader Chris
Spree Killer Olga (not culted)

Vigi 1 Alan
Priest Emerald
Medic (Disguised) Rosenberg
Vigi 2 Thomas
Medic Ralph
Bus Driver Velma
Mason Thelma
Citizen Roger?
Citizen ?Matthew/Jerry (culted?)

Alan
October 2nd, 2011, 08:19 AM
Evidence suggests that the disguiser was the red random. Assuming that disguiser works the same in this game as in sc2 mafia, if we take out the red gf (Gladys), the reds will no longer have a kill.

Wrong. I asked elixir and he said the the disguiser can kill even if he already used his ability.

Alan
October 2nd, 2011, 08:20 AM
that the*

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 08:21 AM
Oh, oops... I just sent him the same question.

Ok, then what do we do? Is there anything better to do than take out the cult leader? (Spree killer doesn't seem like a huge danger at the moment, I think.)

Alan
October 2nd, 2011, 08:23 AM
Ok, then what do we do? Is there anything better to do than take out the cult leader? (Spree killer doesn't seem like a huge danger at the moment, I think.)

Why? He is most dangerous evil at the moment: he killed two people tonight, and he will probably get culted tonight being even more dangerous.

We can't allow the masons to die and I'm pretty sure he will keep targetting the citizens to get them.

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 08:29 AM
If we kill the cult today, there will be no more cult recruitings. The spree killer might kill 2+ people a night, but she might also kill 0 people a night. What scares me more is the cult's voting block during the day.

By the way, I'm waiting to hear who got bussed last night. And Velma's thoughts about the situation in general.

Thomas
October 2nd, 2011, 08:31 AM
-vote chris

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 08:33 AM
-vote Chris

Chris (2) - Thomas, Ralph

Alan
October 2nd, 2011, 08:35 AM
I've done some quick rereading and I have an idea.

Rosenberg, you have something to say about that? Don't be afraid.

Jerry
October 2nd, 2011, 08:35 AM
Erm, I don't want to interupt you, but what makes you think that Chris is the Cultleader/student

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 08:37 AM
Erm, I don't want to interupt you, but what makes you think that Chris is the Cultleader/student

Emerald tried to recruit Chris on night 2, but Chris declined. Since Emerald didn't die, Chris can't be mafia or evil neutral: Chris has to be town power role or benign neutral. All the town power roles are taken, so the benign neutral (student) is the only possibility that's left.

Jerry
October 2nd, 2011, 08:51 AM
You got a point there
and why is rosenberg disguised?

Gladys
October 2nd, 2011, 09:06 AM
*Sigh* I knew that I'd get recruited by masons. I was backed into a corner by everyone's suspicions, not much that I could do about that. It's too bad. I say that the town should go for Jerry. I expect the other mafia would go for the cult leader.

Velma
October 2nd, 2011, 09:10 AM
No one was bussed.

THERE IS A CONSORT

I WAS FUCKING ROLE BLOCKED GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

and now I dont have a vest to fucking protect myself, i say kill the spree killer first.

-vote Olga

Alan
October 2nd, 2011, 09:18 AM
So this is my idea: I wanted to post after the confirmations but I see most of you didn't get it, and the day is already half gone. Rosenberg is US and I'm not sure I will be logged in later.

Raph is the Disguiser

In his list here: http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,2713.msg35131.html#msg35131
He claims that Rosenberg is the Disguiser, without even a question mark. He's sure. The only way he can be sure if he knows who the disguiser is.

In Day V, the day after the disguising night, he was the one who started the bandwagon on Nina, and got us to kill a claimed coroner.
But the day before being disguised, Day IV, he said that (http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,2606.msg33992.html#msg33992): "I think we should go for Candice, not Nina."
That same day, he claimed of being vornskr, whom probably is already dead, to gain more trust from the town and pursue his bandwagon.

On his disguiser check: I too knew that vorn likes music, so I tried to think what I would do to make the claim credible.
With a reverse image engine I found this page http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebensonne
By putting "Nebensonne music" on google it will be corrected to "Nebensonnen music" and the first result is the artist.
So this could be easily faked aswell.

He also voted on Yvette day2: the real vornskr would never to that, he was clearly a townie.

So clearly he's the disguiser and he's trying to use the town again to kill someone: don't trust a word of what he says anymore.

We shouldn't really trust the orange mafia to lead the lynch today. We should instead lynch olga, and let the oranges kill the real student. -vote Olga

Velma
October 2nd, 2011, 09:32 AM
The orange mafia can kill Chris if the cult is so threatening to them.

Velma
October 2nd, 2011, 09:34 AM
actually its probably a grave robber who stole the consort's ability.

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 09:37 AM
You think Jerry is culted? Why is that?

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 09:41 AM
Oops, didn't see there was another page.

So Alan and Velma are culted... Interesting.

I'm not the disguiser. I'll re-post my reasoning as to why I'm pretty sure Rosenberg is. (I actually hadn't meant to leave that in my roles-list post.)

Illidan, logic like "vornskr wouldn't be that dumb" won't work... vornskr really is that dumb.

Jerry
October 2nd, 2011, 09:43 AM
I don't trust Mafia to do the job, theyll probably end up thinking that the other team will do the job...

also we cant be sure that cult doesn't have a protective role so the kill might even not going through

disguised or not ralph got a point with chris, and since im leaving soon

-vote Chris (tally incoming)

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 09:45 AM
Day 5, reply 4:

As for who got disguised, presumably it's someone who was basically confirmed town. Correct me if I'm wrong (since apparently I'm prone to leaving things out in suspicious ways), but that would be this list of people:

Ralph
Velma
Alan
Delores
Rosenberg?
Nina?

The disguiser would have to be pretty dumb to take Dolores or Velma, since they can easily prove their roles at night. So the disguised target is most likely me (but it's not), Alan, or Nina. Nina's claim is still somewhat in doubt, so I'd say the most likely person to be disguised is Alan.

Thoughts? Response from Alan?

We know we can rule out Velma, Delores, and Nina. I'm fairly convinced that Alan isn't disguised: his claim that he was out of bullets is confirmed by subtle hints from earlier days that I doubt a disguiser picked up on. The only plausible target left is Rosenberg (since I know I myself wasn't disguised).

Gladys
October 2nd, 2011, 09:47 AM
-Vote Olga

Chris (3) - Thomas, Ralph, Jerry
Olga (3) - Velma, Alan, Gladys

I don't need a reason anymore :P

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 09:47 AM
also we cant be sure that cult doesn't have a protective role so the kill might even not going through

Excellent point. If Velma got culted last night (pretty likely that she did), then the cult leader becomes basically invincible to night attacks from here on out.

Alan
October 2nd, 2011, 09:49 AM
Illidan, logic like "vornskr wouldn't be that dumb" won't work... vornskr really is that dumb.

You even started talking in third person, I must have hitten a nerve here eh?

We know we can rule out Velma, Delores, and Nina. I'm fairly convinced that Alan isn't disguised: his claim that he was out of bullets is confirmed by subtle hints from earlier days that I doubt a disguiser picked up on. The only plausible target left is Rosenberg (since I know I myself wasn't disguised).

And who did rule YOU out?

Jerry
October 2nd, 2011, 09:53 AM
(tally ninjaed by gladys...)

Oh and Velma and Alan are indeed on my cult radar, Alan (did noone elses notice what jokes you can make by switching letters here? xD )was someone I would have recruited myself, and Velma was very vulnerable since she only relied on her vests

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 09:54 AM
No one ruled me out. Like I said, that list is a direct copy-paste from my own notes, and I didn't even mean to leave that disguiser note in there.

(And the third person stuff is just self-deprecating irony.)

You must be culted.

Gladys
October 2nd, 2011, 09:56 AM
I'm the ask-a-ninja ninja.

-random cut-

This day will be short!

Alan
October 2nd, 2011, 09:57 AM
Ok Jerry and Ralph are both accusing me of being culted at the same time: we got a mafia team there.

Alan
October 2nd, 2011, 10:04 AM
More proof about them being on the same team:
http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,2658.msg34660.html#msg34660

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 10:07 AM
I said that because Jerry had claimed mafia and we were hunting for the cult leader. At any rate, why hunt for the disguiser today, except if you're trying to take heat off of the cult leader?

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 10:08 AM
Besides, I already have solid proof of my identity. I healed Emerald last night, which he can confirm. I was ordered to heal him to prove that I wasn't disguised; Rosenberg was told to heal someone else instead, so we could confirm. So either Rosenberg made a mistake on the same order as Thomas shooting Patrick, or I'm confirmed doctor.

Alan
October 2nd, 2011, 10:11 AM
I said that because Jerry had claimed mafia and we were hunting for the cult leader. At any rate, why hunt for the disguiser today, except if you're trying to take heat off of the cult leader?

I never said we should hunt for the disguiser.

But, should I die, I want town to know that you are the disguiser.

Besides, I already have solid proof of my identity. I healed Emerald last night, which he can confirm. I was ordered to heal him to prove that I wasn't disguised; Rosenberg was told to heal someone else instead, so we could confirm. So either Rosenberg made a mistake on the same order as Thomas shooting Patrick, or I'm confirmed doctor.

OR, you didn't heal emerald at all last night, while Rosenberg did.

Thelma
October 2nd, 2011, 10:15 AM
-vote chris

i can vouch for his Un-mason ness.

Emerald
October 2nd, 2011, 10:19 AM
if rosenberg healed me, he made a really big mistake. i specifically wanted ralph to heal me to prove himself while rosenberg should heal somebody else.
for now we have to assume that ralph is not disguised and probably not culted as well (although that is a possibility, but it would be dumb to heal a mason as culted doc just to hide while his leader is in danger).
rosenberg being disguiser is actually possible (amnesiac role taking comes before disguising) while it would have been a gamble it was safe if he was sure that rosenberg was amnesiac.

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 10:23 AM
Here's something I can't figure out:

Assume Velma's telling the truth about getting blocked. Then the grave robber blocked her... Why?

The oranges attacked Janet last night, so why would they be worried about Velma protecting Janet?
The reds attacked Delores, so it would make more sense for the grave robber to be a red.

I think it's pretty likely that Alan was the n4 culting target, so I don't think that the GR being culted is the explanation.

Chris
October 2nd, 2011, 10:26 AM
Guys, I'm just a citizen. One that apparently was enforced. I'm guessing the enforcer may be culted and that is why Jerry isn't speaking up.

Why the hell would I lie about being a cit when Emerald gave me an easy way out by saying he tried to recruit me? Think about it, claiming cit was the worse thing I could do for myself. The cult are controlling this vote. As for who is the real student, I have very few ideas.
But here are some.

Jerry has claimed a random mafia role but still hasn't said which one or which team.

Jesse Claimed amnesiac. And obviously isn't. Also a neutral role.

Olga Claimed Spree Killer, which is pretty much suicide unless you know you have the votes during the day.

I haven't seen any claims from Roger or Matthew and both have been on my radar since day 2.

Other possibilities are town power roles that might be on cult team and thats why Roger and Matthew aren't speaking up.

I really wish Amber would have cleared me before this came up.

Alan
October 2nd, 2011, 10:27 AM
if rosenberg healed me, he made a really big mistake. i specifically wanted ralph to heal me to prove himself while rosenberg should heal somebody else.
for now we have to assume that ralph is not disguised and probably not culted as well (although that is a possibility, but it would be dumb to heal a mason as culted doc just to hide while his leader is in danger).
rosenberg being disguiser is actually possible (amnesiac role taking comes before disguising) while it would have been a gamble it was safe if he was sure that rosenberg was amnesiac.

I can't vouch for Rosenberg, but masons are pretty critical in this phase and if you were attacked other than mismasoned you would die. Or maybe he was suspecting ralph of being disguiser and he thought orange mafia was going to attack you.
We have to wait for him.

Also more proof that Ralph is lying:
9:51 AM: Emerald says he was attacked http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,2713.msg35108.html#msg35108
9.55 AM: Ralph says he healed him http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,2713.msg35109.html#msg35109

If he really healed you, he would post BEFORE you confirmed it. Not 4 minutes after. And I know he was online before of that because I'm costantly watching the online list, and he's not hidden.

Velma
October 2nd, 2011, 10:29 AM
[quote=Jerry;34131]

Excellent point. If Velma got culted last night (pretty likely that she did), then the cult leader becomes basically invincible to night attacks from here on out.
[/quote

If you think Im culted get someone to block me again, we all know how well that turned out last time.

Velma
October 2nd, 2011, 10:31 AM

If you think Im culted get someone to block me again, we all know how well that turned out last time.

fix'd

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 10:31 AM
I'm guessing the enforcer may be culted and that is why Jerry isn't speaking up.

So you claim that Jerry is the culted enforcer?

Velma
October 2nd, 2011, 10:35 AM
I'm guessing the enforcer may be culted and that is why Jerry isn't speaking up.

I claimed that yesterday but no one listens to the proven power role

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 10:36 AM
Chris (4) - Thomas, Ralph, Jerry, Thelma

I don't think that Jerry is culted, for the record. He voted for Sonya on Day 5, page 3.

If you want to prove you're not culted, vote for Chris.

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 10:38 AM
Velma, I know you speculated that Jerry was enforcer yesterday, but how do you know he's not the grave robber instead?

Chris
October 2nd, 2011, 10:39 AM

I think so. I'm not sure.

@ Ralph, if he knew there was a student then he wouldn't be worried about lynching Sonya. Notice that none of the mafia shot Sonya, so I'm guessing that both mafia have to be culted.

Jerry
October 2nd, 2011, 10:43 AM
Well I'm off and wont be back before nightfall, be kind and don't start random bandwaggons on me ^^ cya

Velma
October 2nd, 2011, 10:46 AM

I don't think that Jerry is culted, for the record. He voted for Sonya on Day 5, page 3.

I dont mean to seem like I'm defending Chris, but he's right, Jesse did claim Amnesiac and failed to prove it. Theres only Spree Killer(Olga) and Student/Cult Leader left. Jesse claimed the only last neutral, I think hes a good lynch if there ever was one. Him or Olga.

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 10:51 AM
Jesse lied about being amnesiac, but he may also be mafia trying to avoid getting lynched.

We know Chris isn't mafia or power town. There's no chance in hell that he's a citizen that the Enforcer randomly targeted on night 2. Why in the world would the enforcer target anyone but his own teammates at that point in the game? Chris is the student, I can guarantee you.

Velma
October 2nd, 2011, 11:39 AM
Jesse lied about being amnesiac, but he may also be mafia trying to avoid getting lynched.

We know Chris isn't mafia or power town. There's no chance in hell that he's a citizen that the Enforcer randomly targeted on night 2. Why in the world would the enforcer target anyone but his own teammates at that point in the game? Chris is the student, I can guarantee you.

Anf if he's not, weve lost another citizen, and we're pretty uch handing the game to the neutrals

Alan
October 2nd, 2011, 11:42 AM
Anf if he's not, weve lost another citizen, and we're pretty uch handing the game to the neutrals

Exactly what I'm saying, thanks for understanding Velma.

If we screw up and mislynch, we lose. If instead we lynch a confirmed scum lowering the KPN by 1 or even 2, we still have chances.

The cult leader can be dealt with tonight and it won't change a thing, while the neutral killer has a vest.

Roger
October 2nd, 2011, 01:42 PM
Can't remember if I formally claimed, but yes, I am a citizen. Also currently feeling that Olga is a better lynch at this time, might as well get rid of another threat.
- vote Olga

Roger
October 2nd, 2011, 01:47 PM

Also, not culted. I just don't feel like Chris is a better lynch right now. I want to be fairly sure that the person I'm killing is a baddie.

Gladys
October 2nd, 2011, 02:08 PM
Olga (4) - Velma, Alan, Gladys, Roger

Rosenberg
October 2nd, 2011, 03:24 PM
I've done some quick rereading and I have an idea.

Rosenberg, you have something to say about that? Don't be afraid.

No, I healed Velma last night.

I understand Ralph's scenario of me being disguiser but it's not the case. I don't think it's out of the question that the Disguiser went for an unconfirmed role, or Alan, as you curiously seem to have dismissed.

I think Olga is the best lynch for the day. -Vote: Olga

Olga (5) - Velma, Alan, Gladys, Roger, Rosenberg

Velma
October 2nd, 2011, 03:46 PM
man what a slow game

Chris
October 2nd, 2011, 03:49 PM
Just realized I didn't vote yet.

Vote Olga

Olga (6) - Velma, Alan, Gladys, Roger, Rosenberg, Chris

Velma
October 2nd, 2011, 03:50 PM
Just gonna take the time to call out a few people

Jesse - You say one thing not related to the game per day maximum unless you are being voted on, life bullshit, I have a life and I can still manage a couple hours on this a day and still add something.

Matthew - You are not playing period. You didn't start talking until day 5, you haven't done much of anything.

Roger - Lurkers gonna lurk.

Thomas - Trolls gonna troll.

Olga - Same deal with Matthew, you even have your account and you STILL arent playing, Rumpel played FM3 and he was outed SK like day 3/4.

Thelma - You've nearly cleared your lurky state in my eyes, but maybe you could add something more to the game

Thelma
October 2nd, 2011, 03:59 PM
Sorry, i have school and (hiss) Cotillion. I can help as priest more. what do you need?

Velma
October 2nd, 2011, 04:01 PM
post more relevant things rather than "You got it -vote whoevs" or 'town is so smart'

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 04:08 PM
You can't all be culted. Why are you making such a huge mistake? How can you possibly think that a lone Spree Killer is as bad as the cult leader?

We have as much credible evidence against Chris as we do against Olga.

Don't lose this for us. We still have a chance.

Thelma
October 2nd, 2011, 04:08 PM
post more relevant things rather than "You got it -vote whoevs" or 'town is so smart'

lol ok.

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 04:10 PM
There are 8 members of the town right now. After 2 mafia kills tonight, there will be 6. I'm pretty sure that Velma and Alan are culted, so really there will be 4 townies left, versus 4 members of the cult.

Killing Olga tonight leaves our future in the hands of the mafia. I'm not a fan of that proposal.

Velma
October 2nd, 2011, 04:27 PM
There are 8 members of the town right now. After 2 mafia kills tonight, there will be 6. I'm pretty sure that Velma and Alan are culted, so really there will be 4 townies left, versus 4 members of the cult.

Killing Olga tonight leaves our future in the hands of the mafia. I'm not a fan of that proposal.

youd be wrong.

I cant vouch for Alan though.

Also, the mafia wants the cult dead just as much as we do. They know if they both hit town targets and no cults are lynched. That the cult wins tomorrow.

I think killing the spree killer is better because he wins as long as hes a wild card. If mafia hit towns, and so does he, we have no chance of winning because well all be dead.

Velma
October 2nd, 2011, 04:33 PM

Also were gonna end up with a FM3 ending if we dont lynch her now because well always be too preoccupied. We've killed 2 cults. Who knows maybe some of the cults didnt work because they targeted a dead person. WHO KNOWS!?

Same reason not to lynch Chris. WHO KNOWS if chris was enforced night 2 or not.

Velma
October 2nd, 2011, 04:37 PM
the only way to know for sure is if the enforcer reveals and proves or disproves chris.

But hes probably culted

Emerald
October 2nd, 2011, 06:07 PM
ralph, you're far too sure about chris being student. he might be, but he could be citizen as well. we can not afford another mislynch. there are two citizen claims so if you heal me again, i can test one of them.
we should go for confirmed scum now.
this is either olga, gladys or jerry.

olga: she is an uncertain danger. she could be helping us, but also might kill pretty much all of us at once. she will try to keep the balance and if we lynch another scum, she will try to hit townies (and if we lynch a townie we will lose anyway).

gladys: godfather is always a good lynch because he can't be dealt with at night. on the other hand, he won't lower the kpn.

jerry: he claimed mafia. he could speak the truth about that, but either way he is confirmed scum and will remove an evil powerrole (if velma isn't lying, there is a disguiser, an enforcer and a graverobber, jerry has to be one of them unless he is student which would be a good lynch as well).

we could also possibly go for jesse as he lied about being amnesiac and it's quite possible that he is student. since there is no uncertain neutral left, it's safe to assume that he is some sort of scum.

Velma
October 2nd, 2011, 06:33 PM
ralph, you're far too sure about chris being student. he might be, but he could be citizen as well. we can not afford another mislynch. there are two citizen claims so if you heal me again, i can test one of them.
we should go for confirmed scum now.
this is either olga, gladys or jerry.

olga: she is an uncertain danger. she could be helping us, but also might kill pretty much all of us at once. she will try to keep the balance and if we lynch another scum, she will try to hit townies (and if we lynch a townie we will lose anyway).

gladys: godfather is always a good lynch because he can't be dealt with at night. on the other hand, he won't lower the kpn.

jerry: he claimed mafia. he could speak the truth about that, but either way he is confirmed scum and will remove an evil powerrole (if velma isn't lying, there is a disguiser, an enforcer and a graverobber, jerry has to be one of them unless he is student which would be a good lynch as well).

we could also possibly go for jesse as he lied about being amnesiac and it's quite possible that he is student. since there is no uncertain neutral left, it's safe to assume that he is some sort of scum.

Don't forget the possibility that there isnt a 4th mafia, and that there isnt a disguiser. If theres a graverobber on a team, then they could have killed Jane and just cleaned her, she did claim mafia so that means that there arent any more randoms

Emerald
October 2nd, 2011, 06:54 PM
Don't forget the possibility that there isnt a 4th mafia, and that there isnt a disguiser. If theres a graverobber on a team, then they could have killed Jane and just cleaned her, she did claim mafia so that means that there arent any more randoms

that would mean:
n2: blocked
n3: stole faye's ability
n4: used cleaning
n5: blocked you???

no, it doesn't actually add up. if the graverobber blocked you, he couldn't have used his cleaning. if he did, you weren't blocked.

it seems like you wanted to question the existence of a disguiser for a purpose... you didn't drive anybody tonight, this could either be blocked by the grave robber or being unable to drive due to not being the real busdriver.
but i think it's rather unlikely since you got vests every night and it would be dumb not to use them.

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 07:03 PM
I'm sure because nothing else makes sense. There is no way an enforcer randomly targeted on night two. Absolutely no way. I also don't count on the mafia to fight the cult for us, even if it really ought to be in their best interest.

Here's the mafia's logic right now: "We're next after the cult. If we take care of the cult for the town, they'll come after us next. So we might as well leave the cult alive for now and hope that we make it through to the aftermath." Same reason they're not going to take care of the spree killer for us.

At least, that's what my logic was looking like towards the end of FM3. Even if it's sometimes bad logic, it's what being put in a corner does to your brain.

Velma
October 2nd, 2011, 07:04 PM

that would mean:

what whered you get this info from?

Yvette dies Day 2, he stole her ability Night 2, Stole Faye's Night 3, Cleaned Jane Night 4, and Blocked me Night 5, it works just fine

Emerald
October 2nd, 2011, 07:06 PM

that would mean:

Yvette dies Day 2, he stole her ability Night 2, Stole Faye's Night 3, Cleaned Jane Night 4, and Blocked me Night 5, it works just fine

Nina blocked the graverobber while performing an autopsy on yvette night2.

Velma
October 2nd, 2011, 07:07 PM
Here's the mafia's logic right now: "We're next after the cult. If we take care of the cult for the town, they'll come after us next. So we might as well leave the cult alive for now and hope that we make it through to the aftermath." Same reason they're not going to take care of the spree killer for us.

If they are thinking like that they are stupid.
If they don't kill cult tonight, they win. Cuz they'll have 5 and win.
If they do kill cult, yeah there will be town, but then they can only kill one a day, whereas they can kill 2 a night.

Velma
October 2nd, 2011, 07:08 PM

that would mean:

Nina blocked the graverobber while performing an autopsy on yvette night2.

oh right... forgot about that. well then. There IS a disguiser.
N2: Blocked
N3/4: Stole Yvette's ability
N5: Blocked me.

ONLY EXPLANATION.

Emerald
October 2nd, 2011, 07:13 PM
I'm sure because nothing else makes sense. There is no way an enforcer randomly targeted on night two. Absolutely no way. I also don't count on the mafia to fight the cult for us, even if it really ought to be in their best interest.

and yesterday only nina being cult leader and chris being the real coroner made sense.
we simply cannot afford to lynch another townie to your "nothing else makes sense" because every town vote counts.
we can hope to hit the student when lynching jerry or jesse but we cannot lynch somebody claiming citizen with a reasonable argument, although enforcer hitting him randomly is unlikely. maybe the enforcer saw citizen as well where i saw citizen and for some reason hindering the masons was more important to him than saving one of his mates from the cult. we really cannot be sure of anything regarding chris.
the priesthood will check chris or roger tonight, we will know more after that.

Emerald
October 2nd, 2011, 07:17 PM
rosenberg should heal me tonight for a disguiser/cult check. ralph, choose your own target, but be careful. should mafia hit the student and he survives that your life won't last much longer.

Emerald
October 2nd, 2011, 07:25 PM
i have to cast my final vote now.

vote olga

this is l-1, be sure about this before hammering.

Olga (7) - Velma, Alan, Gladys, Roger, Rosenberg, Chris, Emerald

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 07:34 PM
Emerald, bad choice putting your faith in Rosenberg. Sorry to say it, but you're probably going to die tonight. I won't heal you tonight; I'll choose someone else I know I can trust (though I myself am probably going to be the one to die). :(

When I was pushing for Nina's lynch, I considered it the most likely possibility. I don't believe that I said nothing else made sense. Today, with a lot more information, I really do think that absolutely nothing else makes sense.

I'll hammer before going to sleep if nobody else does.

Ralph
October 2nd, 2011, 09:25 PM
Well, at this point I guess we've heard from all the good guys, and the remaining bad guys are all lurkers. I'm gonna finish this off since the discussion seems to be over.

-hammer vote Olga

Chris (3) - Thomas, Jerry, Thelma
Olga (8 ) - Velma, Alan, Gladys, Roger, Rosenberg, Chris, Emerald, Ralph

Elixir
October 2nd, 2011, 10:23 PM
Olga is sent to the firing squad.

Night VI will occur when I get home.