PDA

View Full Version : Night IV: Ending the Status Kuo

FM Ferengi
December 17th, 2013, 06:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21pLcaUEJbk

Night IV: Ending the Status Kuo

While we know little of the behind the scenes of the day, we do know fromm satelitte radar images that the militia were everywhere.

I dont know why, I mean when they saw the Beast on the horizon it was as big as a building; they had no idea what they were looking for. But making sense of the Militia's actions is akin to taking on everest in a singlet. Nigh on impossible.

The militia at the townhouse were close to disbanding for the evening when a rock smashed through the window with a note attached to it. "Check FM Vraskas home". Going to follow the anonymous tip, they all got up to leave, and then FM Vraska made a run for the door.

One of the Militia members laughed maniacally and pressed a detonator under his jacket, which blew up the c4 rigged near the door; taking out FM Vraska instantly.

I told you these guys were crazy.

The blast was so strong it actually also took out FM Jaya Ballard, who didn't seem to be doing much anyway. One of the more useless Militia Members.

But the Anonymous Note held true... Even id Vraska last ditch escape attempt didn't solidify their guilt, inspection of the body post mortem revealed her to be a woman carrying the conduit gene... forcibly activated.

Cole sat in silence knowing if he stirred he would reveal himself too... but silently he lamented the loss of Lucy Kuo

A note she wrote to him just last night stated:

"Long Live Monk Gyatso. Monk Gyatso 2013!

Sort of tongue in cheek, though would like to see what you guys think of my play if/when I die.

Probably the first FM I've put major work into, at least."

They were her final words, ones he'd never let go of.

Role List:

Cole MacGrath [MacGrath]
Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]
Nix [MacGrath]

Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]

The Prime Beast
Random Killing Conduit
Random Conduit

Joseph Bertrand
Cop
Investigator
Extremist
Medic
Detainer
Coroner
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member

There are 3 more roles in the list than players due to 3 roles being cleaned

Graveyard:

FM Tamiyo(???)[Night 1]: Corpse was too burned to make any form of identification. House trashed. [Conduit]
FM Gideon Jura(Bus Driver)[Night 1]: Frozen from the waist down and broken into pieces with a hammer. Shot twice in the chest. Bled to death. [Conduit]
FM Glissa Sunseeker(Sasha (Reaper Leader))[Day 2]: Shot in the leg then burnt at the stake, melting into a non descript tar substance. [Lynch]
FM Jace Beleren (Priest)[Night 2]: Single bullet wound to the head. Died instantly. [Extremist]
FM Venser (???)[Night 2]: Electrocuted then melted to a pool of human components. [Conduit]
FM Ajani Goldmane(Delsin Rowe)[Day 3]: Killed by a Firing Squad. [Lynch]
FM Nissa Revane (???)[Night 3]: Vanished without a trace [Conduit]
FM Garruk Wildspeaker(Militia Member)[Night 3]: Beaten to a pulp with a blunt object then electrocuted [Conduit]
FM Vraska(Lucy Kuo [MacGrath])[Day IV]: Blown up by Rigged c4 [Lynch]
Town House Door(Door)[Day IV] Blown up by Rigged c4 [Storyline]
FM Jaya Ballard(Militia Member)[Day IV] Blown up by Rigged c4 [Modkill]

Death Descriptions Added to Reduce Ambiguity. [Conduit] Can refer to Either Mafia Team

The Day will End and at the Following Time: Night Ends (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Thursday+December+19+2013%2C+11pm+Brisbane++Aus tralia)
Please Send All Actions to Elixir, Kessler or Reggie Rowe 2 hours before night ends; This includes last wills.

THE BEAST IS IN NEW MARAIS

Elixir
December 17th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Updated with Will.