PDA

View Full Version : Day IV: The Decision

Pages : [1] 2

FM Ferengi
December 15th, 2013, 05:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZhLjqOTMPw

Day IV: The Decision

All eyes this night were on the horizon. The lumbering atrocity that was The Beast charging towards New Marais. The entire militia lined up preparing to fight it; while Cole looked on from a rooftop...

As the beast entered the peninsula it vanished from sight.

The Militia did not know what to do; they started firing randomly into the night hoping to hit some invisible creature.

Cole's eyes narrowed also, trying to detect the beasts presence when suddenly he heard a voice behind him...

Following video contains spoilers from inFamous2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWyYdYwCElk

Things were not as cut and dry as Cole had thought. The Beast had come with an offer... an offer of his own way to heal and to save New Marais... activate those with the Conduit Gene at the expense of those who do not carry it.

-

Cole has spent the last portion of his life preparing to fight The Beast as the mortal enemy of everyone... But not he wasn't so sure.

It became a decision.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/decision2_zps0884718a.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/FMXX/Beast2_zps6663139f.jpg

**First ability should read your team's normal kill**

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/FMXX/Beast1_zpsb2ba75f0.jpg

Note: The Decision cannot be reverted once sent, must be sent before we transition to night and if sent before the lynch will trigger no matter who is lynched.

While Cole was having a chance encounter with the Beast, the militia were hurrying to the homes of FM Nissa Revane and FM Garruk Wildspeaker, where there were reported spikes in electromagnetic resonance.

FM Nissa Revane's home had been completely cleared. It was obvious there had been conduit involvement but to what end, the records don't say.

FM Garruk Wildspeaker was a different story. His home had been forcebly broken into and his entire body was covered in bruises as if he had been brutalized before he was killed. His body laid out completly stiff after only a few short hours, indiciating electrocution as well.

Searching his home, the Militia found a note that looked like it had been written in a hurry:

""""
HELLO EVERYONE HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE COLE'S CONDUITS WE WERE SUPPOSED TO SEND OUT A DEATH NOTE YESTERDAY BUT SOME THINGS GOT IN THE WAY

THIS WILL BE SHORT AND SWEET

VERMAAK 88 AS YOU CAN SEE THE BEAST HAS ARRIVED THIS IS THE MOMENT WE SHOW OUR STRENGTH WE WOULD LIKE TO PROPOSE A MUTUAL ALLIANCE FOR THE TIME BEING AS CROSSKILLING IS EXTREMELY PAINFUL WHEN WE HAVE SUCH LOW SCUM NUMBERS IF WE WORK TOGETHER IN THE EARLY MID GAME THEN WE PROMISE IT WILL BE WORTHWHILE WE ARE SURE THAT YOU HAVE DISCUSSED THIS AND WE WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND THAT OFFER TO YOU

RANDOM KILLING CONDUIT AND WITCH AGAIN WE EXTEND THIS OFFER TO YOU TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, BUT WE DO THINK IT WILL BE BENEFICIAL FOR THE TIME BEING

SOUL OF THE BEAST CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE COLE'S CONDUITS WE ARE HAPPY TO SEE YOU ON OUR SIDE

THE TOWN FUCK YOU YOU HAVE WON THE MAJORITY OF GAMES AND WE WILL REVERSE THE TREND IN THIS GAME
""""

We've got copies of this note back at the station for analysis; even to this day we cant link its penmanship to anyone in particular.

With so much now at stake, and the Militia on high alert for the beast Cole posed the question...

Was humanity worth fighting for?

Role List:

Cole MacGrath [MacGrath]
Lucy Kuo [MacGrath]
Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]
Nix [MacGrath]

Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]

Soul of The Beast
Random Killing Conduit
Random Conduit

Joseph Bertrand
Cop
Investigator
Extremist
Medic
Detainer
Coroner
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member

There are 3 more roles in the list than players due to 3 roles being cleaned

Graveyard:

FM Tamiyo(???)[Night 1]: Corpse was too burned to make any form of identification. House trashed. [Conduit]
FM Gideon Jura(Bus Driver)[Night 1]: Frozen from the waist down and broken into pieces with a hammer. Shot twice in the chest. Bled to death. [Conduit]
FM Glissa Sunseeker(Sasha (Reaper Leader))[Day 2]: Shot in the leg then burnt at the stake, melting into a non descript tar substance.
FM Jace Beleren (Priest)[Night 2]: Single bullet wound to the head. Died instantly. [Extremist]
FM Venser (???)[Night 2]: Electrocuted then melted to a pool of human components. [Conduit]
FM Ajani Goldmane(Delsin Rowe)[Day 3]: Killed by a Firing Squad. [Lynch]
FM Nissa Revane (???)[Night 3]: Vanished without a trace [Conduit]
FM Garruk Wildspeaker(Militia Member)[Night 3]: Beaten to a pulp with a blunt object then electrocuted [Conduit]

Death Descriptions Added to Reduce Ambiguity. [Conduit] Can refer to Either Mafia Team

The Day will End and at the Following Time: Day Ends (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Sunday+December+18+2013%2C+3am+Brisbane++Austra lia).
It will take [l]15
Vote using the vote tags: FM Name

THE BEAST IS IN NEW MARAIS

Slaol
December 15th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Day is up

FM Ravi Sengir
December 15th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Interesting... Cole could side with or against the beast. Well the death note is pretty clearly trying to make us think he joined them, so I bet he chose to get 2 militia members instead. But I guess we'll know for sure tomorrow if we see Beast kills.

Nothing happened to me last night.

FM Ravi Sengir
December 15th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Oh, and Nissa died. I had her pegged as scum, so I wonder if I was right and we actually have one less enemy to fight against.

FM Joseph Bertrand
December 15th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Ajani lvp
Now that I'm more active I'll do this, but if anyone beats me we are looking for sideline that had used scum once and has previous fm experience

But ral zarek still seems scummy
fm rally zarek

FM Ashiok
Oh, and Nissa died. I had her pegged as scum, so I wonder if I was right and we actually have one less enemy to fight against.

It seems that Garruk was killed by Cole's Conduits, what do you think about Nissa being disguiser?

FM Joseph Bertrand
Ajani lvp
Now that I'm more active I'll do this, but if anyone beats me we are looking for sideline that had used scum once and has previous fm experience

fm rally zarek

Someone. Not sideline

FM Joseph Bertrand
December 15th, 2013, 10:26 AM
I don't think disguiser was chosen.
fm ral zarek

FM Ashiok
December 15th, 2013, 10:26 AM
fm ral zarek

So you think vermaak chose a janitor instead?

FM Ashiok
December 15th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Vermaak should realize that both of Cole's choices require them to die, and they will be outmatched by themselves.

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Hi.

A couple of things.

- Why is Elspeth still alive? She should have been policy jailed/vigged a LONG time ago.
- I can't believe Garruk flipped citizen - his posts were absolute trash. Why did the Cole's Conduits kill Garruk?
- I want to cram a lynch down this person's throat.

FM Chandra Nalaar

Fine with moving my vote to Meshuval/Elspeth too.

Getting case up soon.

FM Parcher
December 15th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Vermaak confirmed to have a Janitor.

In the death note, the Conduits said that they failed to give out a death note yesterday. That means that their faction was the one that failed to kill (Tibalt, was it?). The other factional kill was cleaned.

FM Karn

FM Meshuvel
December 15th, 2013, 10:51 AM
fm ral zarek

I do think disguiser was chosen and I think it was Nissa

FM Meshuvel
December 15th, 2013, 10:52 AM
I was ready to lead a lynch on Nissa today, I was sure she was scum after waiting till the last minute to reveal Ajani as student.

FM Meshuvel
December 15th, 2013, 10:53 AM
I find it telling that Parcher and Tezz think vermaak choose a janitor

FM Ravi Sengir
December 15th, 2013, 10:54 AM
It seems that Garruk was killed by Cole's Conduits, what do you think about Nissa being disguiser?

Very probable, now that you mention it. Especially given the "disappeared without a trace" death description. I don't know why they would choose disguiser, as I think it is a gimped role, but it seems they did, so yay.

Hi.

A couple of things.

- Why is Elspeth still alive? She should have been policy jailed/vigged a LONG time ago.
- I can't believe Garruk flipped citizen - his posts were absolute trash. Why did the Cole's Conduits kill Garruk?
- I want to cram a lynch down this person's throat.

FM Chandra Nalaar

Fine with moving my vote to Meshuval/Elspeth too.

Getting case up soon.

I can't imagine why they would kill Garruk unless they believed him to be a member of the other conduit faction. Just look at that death note. It reeks of "Join us! So we can betray you

FM Parcher
December 15th, 2013, 10:56 AM
I find it telling that Parcher and Tezz think vermaak choose a janitor

Retarded or Disguiser? I find it more telling you think they didn't choose a janitor

FM Meshuvel
December 15th, 2013, 10:57 AM
My Last Will before the deaths were posted:

I only regret that I have but one life to give for America!

To begin,
I think Nissa should be pressured hard for waiting until it was too late to lynch anyone else before revealing that Ajani was a student.
A student should only keep quiet if they think they've chosen to learn from a non-town.
If Nissa had revealed Ajani as student and flipped town on death Ajani would be practically confirmed town.
Nissa didn't need to reveal her role or even prove that she was town to reveal Ajani as a student.

Next,
There is no guarantee that Koth is the jailor, our jailor could be one of our cleaned dead players. There could have been another jailed.
I frankly don't understand why Koth would reveal to Masrath. He should be pressured hard to explain his reasoning.
He would have had to be certain she was town, but if he was certain, why did he -vote Masrath after she unintentionally revealed him.
It doesn't make sense for Masrath to be a green/orange as she could just tell them in night chat. Koth is the more scummy of the two.
As for the Vermaak, they could have assumed Koth would either come back or would be replaced.
If they did they would have chosen him to be kidnapper as kidnapper can't act on night one anyways.

Also,
After Nissa states that Ajani is neutral(not student), Ravi mirrors her claim but Ravi had claimed Nissa scum earlier.

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 10:58 AM
If Nissa chose disguiser, I'm confident that she'll out herself sooner or later.

I noted multiple scumtells in her posts that I'm certain she'll repeat.

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 10:59 AM
And going out to eat.

Ciao.

FM Parcher
December 15th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Meshuval is the disguiser. Real Meshuval would have no reason to post his last will.

FM Parcher
December 15th, 2013, 11:03 AM
jesus fuck nissa you're retarded

FM Dack Fayden
December 15th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Meshuvel post an updated interactions chart color coded please. Also a time zone chart if you have one.

But post your interactions chart literally as soon as you see this post.

FM Nicol Bolas
December 15th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Graveyard:

FM Tamiyo(???)[Night 1]: Corpse was too burned to make any form of identification. House trashed. [Conduit]
FM Gideon Jura(Bus Driver)[Night 1]: Frozen from the waist down and broken into pieces with a hammer. Shot twice in the chest. Bled to death. [Conduit]
FM Glissa Sunseeker(Sasha (Reaper Leader))[/COLOR][Day 2]: Shot in the leg then burnt at the stake, melting into a non descript tar substance. [Lynch]
FM Jace Beleren (Priest)[Night 2]: Single bullet wound to the head. Died instantly. [Extremist]
FM Venser (???)[Night 2]: Electrocuted then melted to a pool of human components. [Conduit]
FM Ajani GoldmaneDelsin Rowe)[Day 3]: Killed by a Firing Squad. [Lynch]
FM Garruk Wildspeaker(Militia Member)[Night 3]: Beaten to a pulp with a blunt object then electrocuted [Conduit]

I think Ashiok is correct comma I think Nissa was a disguiser period Does that mean we have once again a missing kill comma oranges regular one question mark If this is the case comma I think we need to review who jumped off the train yesterday period

I spent the night looking over day 2 again and Im in agreement that Chandra needs to be pressured into talking more comma Things I noticed the most were that she didnt read the setup since she didnt notice the confirmed vig and reply number 326 hints that she wasnt paying attention to day chat either period

On a side note I also wanted to pressure Garruk for similar reasons but he died period Im not sure what caught the mafias attention to target him period

FM Sifa Grent
December 15th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Hmm, it appears that someone tried to roleblock me last night. Not sure if roleblock came from Cole's conduits or someone else. I think that you, hmm, should be informed at that fact. Not that is really matters to me, hmm.

I would rather not think about what Cole will choose - because both choices will be bad for us and we, hmm, need to find and kill The Beast regardless of what choice was made. Yeah, our priority back at the start of the game was, hmm, the leader of the Reapers. But now that she is dead, we, hmm, should probably search for Cole's conduits or The Beast, whatever comes first. That should be our new priority, hmm.

FM Dack Fayden
December 15th, 2013, 11:10 AM
I actually think Parcher is a good disguser target. Tell me your favorite archer character to prove you're still you.

Vraska, I've never known you to say "ciao". I find this highly suspect. Throw out three random emoticons so I can verify your identity when you get back.

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 11:11 AM
In the defense of my attacked and healed claim:

Vermaak freezes targets
Cole Electrocutes targets
-There is a missing Vermaak Kill and my claim explains it. (I was attacked by Vermaak N2)

Pretty obvious and I feel silly saying as much. Honestly I am surprised to be alive today..

Other kills notes:

FM Tamiyo(???)[Night 1]: Corpse was too burned to make any form of identification. House trashed. [Cole's Conduit]
FM Gideon Jura(Bus Driver)[Night 1]: Frozen from the waist down and broken into pieces with a hammer. Shot twice in the chest. Bled to death. [Vermaak 88 Conduit]
FM Glissa Sunseeker(Sasha (Reaper Leader))[Day 2]: Shot in the leg then burnt at the stake, melting into a non descript tar substance. Lynch
FM Jace Beleren (Priest)[Night 2]: Single bullet wound to the head. Died instantly. Vigilante
FM Venser (???)[Night 2]: Electrocuted then melted to a pool of human components. [Cole's Conduit]
FM Ajani Goldmane(Delsin Rowe)[Day 3]: Killed by Lynch.
FM Garruk Wildspeaker(Militia Member)[Night 3]: Beaten to a pulp with a blunt object then electrocuted [Cole's Conduit]

Death Descriptions Added to Reduce Ambiguity. [Conduit] Can refer to Either Mafia Team
Notice it says either mafia team and leaves out the neutral killers..

Cole MacGrath [MacGrath]
Lucy Kuo [MacGrath]
Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]
Nix [MacGrath]
The Beast*

Conduit*[Vermaak 88]
Conduit*[Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]*

Sasha (Cult Leader)* Dead
Random Killing Conduit (Probable arson or second cult)
Student Dead
Random Conduit

Joseph Bertrand
Cop
Investigator
Extremist*
Medic
Detainer
Priest Dead
Coroner
Random Power*Militia
Bus Driver Dead
Random Power*Militia
Gunsmith? Recanted Parcher claim (I would ask everyone to read this role card as that its not a normal gunsmith)
Random Power*Militia
Random Power Militia
Militia Member (Dead)
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member

On janitor cleanings:
??? Role Dead 39.4% chance
??? Role Dead 37.5% chance
??? Role Dead 35.5% chance

(@ 2 kills There is a 14.77% chance both killed a non-town)
(@ 3 kills There is a 5.24% chance all 3 killed a non-town)

Misc:
-We could still have an active priest
-We could still have an active cult
-We could have 2 active cults
-Either the town or Vermaak can role block
A. The lack of a second role block last night leads me to believe that said Vermaak or town consort is dead

On neutral killer:
On SK- Extreemly doubtful. SK Can be role blocked up to day 5 and attacks can be healed but there was no healed claim D1 and the lack of an NK kill N2..
Spree Killer- Possible but unlikely. We have more PR's as we have citizens in this game. That’s 28/37 (Counting the student as non-visitng D1) D1- 75.6% chance of killing, D2 25/34 or 73.5% chance of killing. (This math is very rough. Its me being lazy) I leave this a possable because of the chance of a NK that has decided to target himself every night.
Arson- Probable. I hope this is the case
Revolutionist (Second cult) I really hope this is not the case. We will find out in a day or so if another KPN is added

I personally hope our NK is an Arson.

FM Meshuvel
December 15th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Meshuvel post an updated interactions chart color coded please. Also a time zone chart if you have one.

But post your interactions chart literally as soon as you see this post.

I didn't do much with the chart last night unfortunately.

I only placed updated interactions based on the Ajani lynch.

The slash over a box represents what their relation was to Ajani before the lynch.

FM Sifa Grent
December 15th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Hmm, should we do some disguiser check? I was not disguised myself for the obvious reason, hmm - the roleblock message.

FM Meshuvel
December 15th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Meshuval is the disguiser. Real Meshuval would have no reason to post his last will.

There was nothing I posted from my LW that one would consider secret. There would be no point in holding back that I intended to FOS Nissa and that Koth wasn't confirmed.

FM Nicol Bolas
December 15th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Considering that Nissa wasnt very active comma if she disguised as one of the more active players comma it will show very quickly Thus I think we can rule out Vraska for now comma unless his activity level drops substantially period As much as I hate Parcher comma I think he drew too much attention for a disguiser to want to take him period

FM Parcher
December 15th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Not convinced, if Meshuvel was planned to be disguised, the chart could have been altered over night.

It was retarded to post your last will and say it was your last will.

FM Sarkhan Vol
December 15th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Nothing happened to me this night.

Seeing that Nissa died, my joke about a 100% electric Nisan is no longer a possibility.
I had Nissa pointed at as Milita, with this list : Meshuvel, Ugin, Nissa Revane, Ashiok, Dack Fayden, Domri Rade.

I'm not really convinced about a Disguiser, but if it's true then we need to think of a hypothetical target.

Personally I think it could be Nicol or Sorin.

I trust Mesh is himself because of his Americanism.

FM Meshuvel
December 15th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Not convinced, if Meshuvel was planned to be disguised, the chart could have been altered over night.

It was retarded to post your last will and say it was your last will.

My last will has always been my intended first post of the day. I have no secrets. My first post yesterday was my last will from the previous night.

It only changed this time because my intended FOS target is dead.

FM Meshuvel
December 15th, 2013, 11:18 AM

Seeing that Nissa died, my joke about a 100% electric Nisan is no longer a possibility.
I had Nissa pointed at as Milita, with this list : Meshuvel, Ugin, Nissa Revane, Ashiok, Dack Fayden, Domri Rade.

I'm not really convinced about a Disguiser, but if it's true then we need to think of a hypothetical target.

Why do you think Domri as Vermaak?

FM Nicol Bolas
December 15th, 2013, 11:21 AM

Huh question mark Not sure I understand your list comma are you trying to say you didnt trust Domri Rade question mark

FM Meshuvel
December 15th, 2013, 11:22 AM
I was not roleblocked last night as I was the previous two nights.

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Hmm, didn't someone told us before not to claim any feedback back on Day 2? I believe Tibalt said that, hmm?

Wut?

FM Meshuvel
December 15th, 2013, 11:25 AM
fm ral zarek

He also unvoted Ajani and never reapplied it after Nissa revealed Ajani as student.

FM Tezzeret

FM Sarkhan Vol

He has a rhythm to his speaking about the light, not sure if I can interpret it as a code. Asks about certain players, supports players in voting correctly, knew that the Vermaak freeze targets, a little too focused on the "orange shade".

FM Dack Fayden
@Meshuvel

How come the spacing is different on your chart? In your first image, the first column with names is more spread out (i.e. you adjusted column width of each column) whereas in the second image they're all the same size.

Additionally, can you post another picture when you're selecting cell D3? Funny request but please do it asap.

FM Sifa Grent
December 15th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Hmm, it seems I derped again. I, hmm, completely forgot about what Tibalt said before. But I did the right thing about teel you the roleblock, hmm?

FM Meshuvel
December 15th, 2013, 11:28 AM
@Meshuvel

How come the spacing is different on your chart? In your first image, the first column with names is more spread out (i.e. you adjusted column width of each column) whereas in the second image they're all the same size.

Additionally, can you post another picture when you're selecting cell D3? Funny request but please do it asap.

Because I copy and pasted them into a second sheet to preserve the first

FM Nicol Bolas
December 15th, 2013, 11:28 AM
He has a rhythm to his speaking about the light, not sure if I can interpret it as a code. Asks about certain players, supports players in voting correctly, knew that the Vermaak freeze targets, a little too focused on the "orange shade".

I see you havent been paying attention to day chat much comma go read day 2 again period

FM Meshuvel
December 15th, 2013, 11:29 AM

How do you explain him finding Sasha on night 1?

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Hmm, it seems I derped again. I, hmm, completely forgot about what Tibalt said before. But I did the right thing about teel you the roleblock, hmm?

I actually read that last comment as a scum trying to probe for other scum.

Scum would have reason to misguide the town. Throwing misinformation out and seeing if it gets corrected will tell you one of two things about a player.
1- The player doesn't actually read every post
2- The player doesn't care if misinformation is out there

It is what I would do if I were scum hunting as scum

FM Nicol Bolas
December 15th, 2013, 11:32 AM
I had an interesting night btw comma Ill keep it to myself for now period

Im gonna go get some sleep comma be back in about twelve hours ellipses I think period

ellipses should make someone happy comma cant remember who period

FM Sarkhan Vol
December 15th, 2013, 11:34 AM

Secondary objective.

Consigliere : Have one of your investigation targets lynched.

FM Ashiok
December 15th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Retarded or Disguiser? I find it more telling you think they didn't choose a janitor

N2 cleaning was a Cole cleaning.

Now you believe there's a disguiser?

Hmm, it appears that someone tried to roleblock me last night. Not sure if roleblock came from Cole's conduits or someone else. I think that you, hmm, should be informed at that fact. Not that is really matters to me, hmm.

I would rather not think about what Cole will choose - because both choices will be bad for us and we, hmm, need to find and kill The Beast regardless of what choice was made. Yeah, our priority back at the start of the game was, hmm, the leader of the Reapers. But now that she is dead, we, hmm, should probably search for Cole's conduits or The Beast, whatever comes first. That should be our new priority, hmm.

In the defense of my attacked and healed claim:

Vermaak freezes targets
Cole Electrocutes targets
-There is a missing Vermaak Kill and my claim explains it. (I was attacked by Vermaak N2)

Pretty obvious and I feel silly saying as much. Honestly I am surprised to be alive today..

Other kills notes:

FM Tamiyo(???)[Night 1]: Corpse was too burned to make any form of identification. House trashed. [Cole's Conduit]
FM Gideon Jura(Bus Driver)[Night 1]: Frozen from the waist down and broken into pieces with a hammer. Shot twice in the chest. Bled to death. [Vermaak 88 Conduit]
FM Glissa Sunseeker(Sasha (Reaper Leader))[Day 2]: Shot in the leg then burnt at the stake, melting into a non descript tar substance. Lynch
FM Jace Beleren (Priest)[Night 2]: Single bullet wound to the head. Died instantly. Vigilante
FM Venser (???)[Night 2]: Electrocuted then melted to a pool of human components. [Cole's Conduit]
FM Ajani Goldmane(Delsin Rowe)[Day 3]: Killed by Lynch.
FM Garruk Wildspeaker(Militia Member)[Night 3]: Beaten to a pulp with a blunt object then electrocuted [Cole's Conduit]

Notice it says either mafia team and leaves out the neutral killers..

Cole MacGrath [MacGrath]
Lucy Kuo [MacGrath]
Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]
Nix [MacGrath]
The Beast*

Conduit*[Vermaak 88]
Conduit*[Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]*

Sasha (Cult Leader)* Dead
Random Killing Conduit (Probable arson or second cult)
Student Dead
Random Conduit

Joseph Bertrand
Cop
Investigator
Extremist*
Medic
Detainer
Priest Dead
Coroner
Random Power*Militia
Bus Driver Dead
Random Power*Militia
Gunsmith? Recanted Parcher claim (I would ask everyone to read this role card as that its not a normal gunsmith)
Random Power*Militia
Random Power Militia
Militia Member (Dead)
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member

On janitor cleanings:
??? Role Dead 39.4% chance
??? Role Dead 37.5% chance
??? Role Dead 35.5% chance

(@ 2 kills There is a 14.77% chance both killed a non-town)
(@ 3 kills There is a 5.24% chance all 3 killed a non-town)

Misc:
-We could still have an active priest
-We could still have an active cult
-We could have 2 active cults
-Either the town or Vermaak can role block
A. The lack of a second role block last night leads me to believe that said Vermaak or town consort is dead

On neutral killer:
On SK- Extreemly doubtful. SK Can be role blocked up to day 5 and attacks can be healed but there was no healed claim D1 and the lack of an NK kill N2..
Spree Killer- Possible but unlikely. We have more PR's as we have citizens in this game. That’s 28/37 (Counting the student as non-visitng D1) D1- 75.6% chance of killing, D2 25/34 or 73.5% chance of killing. (This math is very rough. Its me being lazy) I leave this a possable because of the chance of a NK that has decided to target himself every night.
Arson- Probable. I hope this is the case
Revolutionist (Second cult) I really hope this is not the case. We will find out in a day or so if another KPN is added

I personally hope our NK is an Arson.

If sasha recruited N1, the Reaper is no longer allowed to recruit I believe.

Found Sasha N1 when vermaak has to choose role, could be Zeke.

You got it.

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 11:35 AM

Im gonna go get some sleep comma be back in about twelve hours ellipses I think period

It makes me happy as well.

So you received feedback but withhold it. This suggests the feedback can confirm a townie down the line which looks like a town move. It also suggests you are communicating to the player that committed the action that you publicly acknowledge it happened and they can hold it in their pocket as a confirmation down the road which is clever...

FM Meshuvel
December 15th, 2013, 11:36 AM

I find this to be odd. Nicol has never used "ellipses" before and has always used "dot dot dot" and in fact, continued to use "dot dot dot" even after someone called him out on it.

FM Dack Fayden
December 15th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Because I copy and pasted them into a second sheet to preserve the first

How do you make the X's in excel and copy paste them? Just wondering since I actually don't know. I'm satisfied with your replies for now.

FM Meshuvel
December 15th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Secondary objective.

Investigator feedbacks from the post "Martial law"

Your Target doesn’t appear noteworthy at all… This probably means they are a Militia Member, although it could be Cole MacGrath, Sasha or even the Soul of the Beast

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/FMXX/Consig_zpsbfd7f509.jpg

Consig must visit a person twice to get their exact role

FM Meshuvel
December 15th, 2013, 11:40 AM
How do you make the X's in excel and copy paste them? Just wondering since I actually don't know. I'm satisfied with your replies for now.

You mean like the red X in the Baltrice to Dack column?

Open the borders drop-down and select draw borders

Drag the border from 1 corner to the opposite corner of a box.

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Secondary objective.

On this logic-
-A Consig has to use 2 nights to get a confirmed role. He gets invest pairings, not alignments
A. This would suggest it would be a huge risk to reveal on an 1/3 or 1/2 gamble that his flip will play in his favor
B. A Consig would want to see another faction rise up to divide the town in the early game

He is pretty confirmed in my book as town or former town

Consider the possibility of a cult on cult lynch
-Risky with a counter claim down the road
-Sacrificing the leader and not the recruit is not logical

FM Sifa Grent
December 15th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Hmm... So where is Domri Rade right now? It would be good if we'll hear something from him today. He has not spoken yet, so don't you think that he could have been, mmm, killed by disguiser?

FM Dack Fayden
December 15th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Guys if there's a disguiser I'm really suspicious of Vraska. Nico seems to have some connection because he says Vraska is unlikely target.

FM Meshuvel
December 15th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Hmm... So where is Domri Rade right now? It would be good if we'll hear something from him today. He has not spoken yet, so don't you think that he could have been, mmm, killed by disguiser?

Possible but unlikely I think. If I were the disguiser I would find it difficult to maintain Domris prolific posting and his RP which would make Nissa shy away from choosing him. We'll have to see if Domri slows down his posting.

FM Sifa Grent
December 15th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Hmm... on second thought I believe that is not possible. He could have be protected by Doctor, and Cole's Conduits would target him regadless of that. Probably was not worth risking for disguiser, hmm.

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Unfulfilled promises.. I know they are there and I know I am dragging my feet.. It will happen if I do not die first.

On Dack-

I found it kind of funny that he claimed to be pulling the exact same gambit I was pulling in defense to said gambit. I wanted to see who supported an FOS and I got my notes. I am not saying this player is a townie but I did not think he was nearly as scummy as I made it out to be off the bat. It is interesting that some players swallowed my argument that a logic flaw suggests a player is scum under the guise of intention. Kind of silly but I did present the idea well.

On Ashiok-
Sorry I called you an asshole. I still think you are an asshole but I absolutely love how you are running around stomping on toes now. With a bit more of this behavior from others we could really get some slips.

Reads-
I still have a small list of requested reads. If things go well I should be able to make a read wall and focus a bit on the requested players. The focus on Tezzeret is pretty interesting but right now Ravi is the highest on my scum list (Followed by Sifa and then Baltrice)

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Guys if there's a disguiser I'm really suspicious of Vraska. Nico seems to have some connection because he says Vraska is unlikely target.

I hope not. I love Vraskas contributions. But I find Nico's comment very out of place. I would call Vraskas an excellent disguiser target.

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 11:58 AM
I hope not. I love Vraskas contributions. But I find Nico's comment very out of place. I would call Vraskas an excellent disguiser target.

@Nico- Could you expand on your comment there? Why exactly would Vraskas be a bad target? I really want to hear an answer to this question. It is itching at me so bad when I go to focus on anything else I keep getting drawn back to this.

FM Dack Fayden

The bullet pointed list in post 11 is the first bullet pointed list Vraska has made. It's filled with "Vraska-sounding" keywords like "cram lynch down throat"

Vraska has also never mentioned eating as one of his "I'm going to be afk for a while" posts.

I just am suspicious of his posts today.

FM Liliana Vess
Here is a post that got cut off from the end of yesterday:

You guys do realise that if Nissa is town then Ajani is basically town too right (at least, from my understanding of the student role)? What you guys want is to basically lynch a confirmed clear with the idea that the person who cleared them might be scum lying which is made even dumber because him flipping student won't even clear Nissa.

Also what kind of scum would slip from that kind of question? Rping gone too far is understandable but if you actual saw scumhunt intent in phrasing your question like that then you're either dumb or lying to appease me.

Ugin has already stated his reasons. Ugin does not like to repeat to people who apparently don't pay attention. Ugin doesn't mind your suspicion

I'm not asking for reasons I'm asking for people who you think are scummy. It's not that I'm not paying attention it's that your posts are long and it's easy to miss things. If "doesn't mind your suspicion" means that you don't care then rip in peace.

Ugin finds a single vote is not always enough to get info. He thinks many votes are needed to get things done.

No, but a single vote makes it clear who you think should be lynched. Right now you are saying that Elspeth should be lynched over Ajani/Nicol/Nissa/Zarek and everyone else in the game. If you have explained why recent activities haven't changed your opinion on who should be lynched, then I question the priorities you have in your mind and don't believe them to be the healthily paranoid mindset a townie has.

Ftr I felt like it would be better to simply scan Nissa. Of course that was obviously not the best course of action, but I wasn't to know that Nissa was going to die.

Ugin not wanting to vote because he felt like his vote would be pointless is dumb and scummy. Lynch pl0x.

FM Ugin

Ugin = Meshuvel > Zarek > Sandra.

Forgot that Domri Rade was sheriff when making the above post.

FM Dack Fayden
December 15th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Parcher. Favorite Archer character now. Y u stop posting after I ask this question?

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 12:02 PM
Nobody has any sense of timing any more.

The last two posts would have had a lot more value if you waited a bit. Very pro town but give the scum a bit of time to slip!

-New reply s in between..

FM Sifa Grent
December 15th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Hmm... And here we are without any leads again. Maybe we should start with Tezzeret, hmm? Like I said yesterday, he could be somewhat fishy. Mmm... Hmm...

Hmm... maybe I'll go to sleep for now? Maybe when I wake up, some kind of flash inspration hits me from a dream, hmm?

FM Ashiok
December 15th, 2013, 12:09 PM

Give the reason for your 'reads', don't just list names and color them.

FM Parcher
December 15th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Parcher. Favorite Archer character now. Y u stop posting after I ask this question?

Breakfast, and I don't watch Archer.
Even if I did, I'm not going to do retarded disguiser tests.

I'll have a code posted later on.

Afk, resting ten minutes and then going ice skating.

FM Dack Fayden
December 15th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Breakfast, and I don't watch Archer.
Even if I did, I'm not going to do retarded disguiser tests.

I'll have a code posted later on.

Afk, resting ten minutes and then going ice skating.

I'm satisfied with this response. I think that if you were disguised, the disguiser would spend a lot of time trying to guess a favorite character even though I would have no idea who your favorite character is just based on my throwaway comment about Archer to you on D1.

Congrats, you passed.

FM Meshuvel
December 15th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Possible but unlikely I think. If I were the disguiser I would find it difficult to maintain Domris prolific posting and his RP which would make Nissa shy away from choosing him. We'll have to see if Domri slows down his posting.

Hmm, Domri has posted between noon and 3 est on several different out of game days in the past and he had posted by the forth page for day 1, the 4th post on day 2 and the 6th post on day 3. I am starting to get worried he was disguised. I hope he starts talking a lot soon.

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 12:37 PM
The shades have decided to keep me in the dark and prevent me from being enlightened. You notice that I had not revealed any of my feedback. I have been roleblocked twice now. I am sure that the person who blocked both Meshuval and Sifa uses light to blind, rather than darkness to confuse.

I would like Tibalt to speak more at length. I do not think a healer would choose him. If he is truthful, his enlightenment of his attack shows the shadow in his heart.

I would like Karn's thoughts on Nissa's role.

Chandra Nalaar is the most citizen-like candle. He shines, but not as bright as others do. Vraska, what is your reasoning for voting this person? I would like to know if I am wrong.

Masrath, I do believe you could give us a role claim. Your claim was bright enough for Koth to let you go. I believe I know what role you are. I think you can enlighten us all.

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Hmm, Domri has posted between noon and 3 est on several different out of game days in the past and he had posted by the forth page for day 1, the 4th post on day 2 and the 6th post on day 3. I am starting to get worried he was disguised. I hope he starts talking a lot soon.

I was awaiting the day's start for nearly 4 hours this morning. I had a prior engagement (church). I am very annoyed at the hosts for saying the delay would be 3 hours when it was not. Daylight is valuable.

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 12:56 PM
I am certain that Nicol is of the green shades. He mused yesterday that the obvious roleblock target was shrouded by the consort. I had said nothing hinting at the dark scenario I had encountered. I had deliberately hinted that I had found another shining light. Nicol somehow knew that I had been blocked. Remember that this was a day that one of the shades' kills had not gone through.

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 15th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Oh no! The towns died. Oh no! The scums lived!

LOL

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 15th, 2013, 01:03 PM
5 + 36 = 38
5 + 36 = 38
5 + 36 = 38
5 + 36 = 38
5 + 36 = 38
5 + 36 = 38

I am not a troll!!!

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 15th, 2013, 01:27 PM
FM Karn

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 01:30 PM
If we can not find a better target Elspeth Tirel would make a good lynch. But if I have my way we will be getting a true scum today.

@Domri Ask a question if you want an answer. There are some things I am holding off on but I think my first post of the day was pretty cut and dry. If I am lying what happened to the missing kill?

FM Nicol Bolas
December 15th, 2013, 01:30 PM
@Nico- Could you expand on your comment there? Why exactly would Vraskas be a bad target? I really want to hear an answer to this question. It is itching at me so bad when I go to focus on anything else I keep getting drawn back to this.

Compare vraska and nissa comma I dont think nissa could pull off how often vraska posted or how much content was in his posts comma he was a front runner throwing aggression everywhere vs nissa who barely spoke and when she did comma didnt have much to say period Thus I think vraska would have been a poor choice for that person person period

Oh and this sheriff of ours has no clue how to use wifom period It was painfully obvious that scum would rb you if they couldnt kill you comma dont need to be a genius or scum to figure that out period

Nicol goes to sleep after clearing driveway from a foot of snow period

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 01:32 PM
If we can not find a better target Elspeth Tirel would make a good lynch. But if I have my way we will be getting a true scum today.

@Domri Ask a question if you want an answer. There are some things I am holding off on but I think my first post of the day was pretty cut and dry. If I am lying what happened to the missing kill?

Why would a healer choose you over others? I do believe you were attacked. I am unsure that you were healed by the light.

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Compare vraska and nissa comma I dont think nissa could pull off how often vraska posted or how much content was in his posts comma he was a front runner throwing aggression everywhere vs nissa who barely spoke and when she did comma didnt have much to say period Thus I think vraska would have been a poor choice for that person person period

Oh and this sheriff of ours has no clue how to use wifom period It was painfully obvious that scum would rb you if they couldnt kill you comma dont need to be a genius or scum to figure that out period

Nicol goes to sleep after clearing driveway from a foot of snow period

There was a kill missing. I said feedback was enlightening. I had been hinting the entire day that I found a member of the light. I do not see how you could think of something that others were wondering about. I tried to put others in the dark to find those who wanted to look bright. You attempted it. You, out of all those who contribute and think and analyse. I was successful for those who know nothing. You know something and it shows your heart of darkness.

FM Meshuvel
December 15th, 2013, 01:48 PM
I also want to point out that Cole's Conduits should have had 1 more cleaning left but did not use it on Garruk. I wonder if the person that roleblocked me N1 and N2 blocked Nix last night.

FM Nicol Bolas
December 15th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Can anyone else here tell our sheriff how easy it was to guess where that missing roleblock was yesterday comma he doesnt think I could have figured it out without being scum period

Ill answer any other questions when I wake up period

Open bracket tries to resist the urge to keep reading close bracket

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Can anyone else here tell our sheriff how easy it was to guess where that missing roleblock was yesterday comma he doesnt think I could have figured it out without being scum period

Ill answer any other questions when I wake up period

Open bracket tries to resist the urge to keep reading close bracket

Yesterday I went in with a few goals. Looking for dark knowledge like yours was one of them. It was an enlightening slip considering that the missing kill is still unexplained.

Nicol's speech is one very dark tool that I find disturbing. His idea's and thoughts are those of a dim light or shade. When he is met with votes, he brings up his reason for clouding his posts. Some find the reason to be satisfactory. I find that it is a distraction. One's manner of speech is no reason to suspect another. It is also not a good reason to be considered town. He acts as if the criticism towards him is annoyance of his speech. He sidesteps the criticism with his response. This is dark. Many things that Nicol has done have tried to darken the discussion.

I found Glissa with her association with Nicol. I know that their darkness is not the same. It is equally clear as day that what Nicol did and said were dark.

I do not find his reaction to my enlightenment of the masses to be dark. It is expected that light will inspire doubt before it is proven.

Nicol's actions yesterday were very dark. I would even say black as night. He sidesteps his criticisms. He attempts to seem insightful by asserting that I was roleblocked. He reveals the jailor.

I do not find Nicol to be as insightful as he claims he is. I feel that the light would benefit greatly if Nicol were sent into the darkness of death. I ask that we lynch Nicol today.

FM Nicol Bolas

I beg the light to lynch Nicol. I dislike being roleblocked and if he is a green shade, it is possible that he is the shroud over my light of illumination.

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Hi.

Reading through thread now, shoot any questions to me, as usual.

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 02:14 PM
I also want to point out that Cole's Conduits should have had 1 more cleaning left but did not use it on Garruk. I wonder if the person that roleblocked me N1 and N2 blocked Nix last night.

Your scenario is possible. There are other possibilities, however. The dark note found on the body mentions a witch. It is possible that a witch altered the target of either the killer or smoke and mirrors. Unless I am wrong in assuming that the disguiser first kills with the other killings then moves to the dead person's body then Nissa may have killed the smoke and mirrors. I do not know. The truth is shrouded at the moment.

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Ajani lvp

fm rally zarek

Expound on this. Why does he "seem scummy"?

I mean, I haven't paid attention to Ral Zarek at all this game; he hasn't done much to make an impression on my brain yet.

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Expound on this. Why does he "seem scummy"?

I mean, I haven't paid attention to Ral Zarek at all this game; he hasn't done much to make an impression on my brain yet.

Could you make an analysis of Ral Zarek. He has not made many posts it would take you a very short time. Does he seem like light to you?

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Im in agreement that Chandra needs to be pressured into talking more comma Things I noticed the most were that she didnt read the setup since she didnt notice the confirmed vig and reply number 326 hints that she wasnt paying attention to day chat either period

You're agreeing that Chandra needs to be pressured, without putting a vote on her.

Why?

(Hint: It's a pretty major scumtell!)

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Could you make an analysis of Ral Zarek. He has not made many posts it would take you a very short time. Does he seem like light to you?

Totally.

Give me a moment, after I catch up.

(And after the Chandra case!)

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 02:19 PM
I actually think Parcher is a good disguser target. Tell me your favorite archer character to prove you're still you.

Vraska, I've never known you to say "ciao". I find this highly suspect. Throw out three random emoticons so I can verify your identity when you get back.

Uh.

No?

If you think I'm scum, and that Nissa disguised as me, look at my eventual posts today and tell me if they come from Nissa or myself.

If you think I'm scum, vote for me and back it up with evidence, rather than sniping at me from the sidelines.

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Totally.

Give me a moment, after I catch up.

(And after the Chandra case!)

I have my own conclusion and yours could prove or disprove a theory of mine. I like to know if my self-enlightenment is correct.

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 02:24 PM

Someone explain to me what Sarkhan has done all game except outing himself Day 1 as a citizen?

He would also be a good Nissa disguise target, with the way of posting and reads with no backup, if we want to continue this Nissa witch hunt. (My thoughts would be no - would prefer general scumhunting than trying to get a specific person, and I'm confident Nissa will out herself sooner or later)

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 02:26 PM
N2 cleaning was a Cole cleaning.
Now you believe there's a disguiser?
If sasha recruited N1, the Reaper is no longer allowed to recruit I believe.
Found Sasha N1 when vermaak has to choose role, could be Zeke.
You got it.

Ashiok, who do you want to lynch today and why?

You seem to be posting a lot but I can't recall anything in them, if you know what I mean.

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 02:29 PM

Again, if you think I'm scum, vote me.

Don't chicken out the way Chandra did.

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 02:30 PM
Why I would be a good kill and heal target
-How I analyze is unique so far in this game. I don't just tunnel and say 'this post is scummy' I give psychological reasoning for why I think that players intentions behind the action of that post show them to be scum. I have yet to vote on anyone this game which suggests that I am not just trying to see a player dead and I actively scum hunt. I think it is pretty obvious that I take a lot of notes and when I post there is often all sorts of angles to my words.

I really haven't taken a look at how my specific posts could be seen as TPR or scum and I don't feel the need to. I have no intention in defending my N2 attacked and healed claim any further than this post.

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 15th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Why I would be a good kill and heal target
-How I analyze is unique so far in this game. I don't just tunnel and say 'this post is scummy' I give psychological reasoning for why I think that players intentions behind the action of that post show them to be scum. I have yet to vote on anyone this game which suggests that I am not just trying to see a player dead and I actively scum hunt. I think it is pretty obvious that I take a lot of notes and when I post there is often all sorts of angles to my words.

I really haven't taken a look at how my specific posts could be seen as TPR or scum and I don't feel the need to. I have no intention in defending my N2 attacked and healed claim any further than this post.

Defending the fact that you apparently don't feel the need to defend yourself.

You smell bad.

FM Sarkhan Vol
December 15th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Someone explain to me what Sarkhan has done all game except outing himself Day 1 as a citizen?

He would also be a good Nissa disguise target, with the way of posting and reads with no backup, if we want to continue this Nissa witch hunt. (My thoughts would be no - would prefer general scumhunting than trying to get a specific person, and I'm confident Nissa will out herself sooner or later)

"Reads without backup." I have already named reasons the previous day.

As for the "Disguise Target", I'm already secured from it until I reveal it. Since the disguise has happened, I'll take my chances.

My text way is like this: Highlight text, color it and then make it number 1 in size. Mark all of this and add center. This result the order of the codes to be different. How many would actually bother to check up on that?

Current order : Center, Color, Size.
Normal order : Color, Size, Center.

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Reads-
I still have a small list of requested reads. If things go well I should be able to make a read wall and focus a bit on the requested players. The focus on Tezzeret is pretty interesting but right now Ravi is the highest on my scum list (Followed by Sifa and then Baltrice)

Hey.

Hey, Tibalt.

Still up for the quid pro quo I mentioned yesterday?

FM Ashiok
December 15th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Ashiok, who do you want to lynch today and why?

You seem to be posting a lot but I can't recall anything in them, if you know what I mean.

Ugin needs to role claim if he doesn't want to die. He has soft buddy with everyone, and day1 he kept discouraging jailor code plan though chance of cult was low, and he had no other alternatives. He just seems to be going thru the motions. Dack Fayden seems green to me.

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Defending the fact that you apparently don't feel the need to defend yourself.

You smell bad.

Would I have smelled better if I ignored the question? Your witch claim aside why not give at least 1 in depth read. You have been rather disruptive this game and contributed very little of value. (Hence my throwing you out there as a viable lynch target) Even if you are town you are not helping much.

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 15th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Yesterday I went in with a few goals. Looking for dark knowledge like yours was one of them. It was an enlightening slip considering that the missing kill is still unexplained.

Nicol's speech is one very dark tool that I find disturbing. His idea's and thoughts are those of a dim light or shade. When he is met with votes, he brings up his reason for clouding his posts. Some find the reason to be satisfactory. I find that it is a distraction. One's manner of speech is no reason to suspect another. It is also not a good reason to be considered town. He acts as if the criticism towards him is annoyance of his speech. He sidesteps the criticism with his response. This is dark. Many things that Nicol has done have tried to darken the discussion.

I found Glissa with her association with Nicol. I know that their darkness is not the same. It is equally clear as day that what Nicol did and said were dark.

I do not find his reaction to my enlightenment of the masses to be dark. It is expected that light will inspire doubt before it is proven.

Nicol's actions yesterday were very dark. I would even say black as night. He sidesteps his criticisms. He attempts to seem insightful by asserting that I was roleblocked. He reveals the jailor.

I do not find Nicol to be as insightful as he claims he is. I feel that the light would benefit greatly if Nicol were sent into the darkness of death. I ask that we lynch Nicol today.

FM Nicol Bolas

I beg the light to lynch Nicol. I dislike being roleblocked and if he is a green shade, it is possible that he is the shroud over my light of illumination.

If you want my vote on Nicol, can you please provide more arguments without using light/dark descriptors? Once I removed the words "light" and "dark" from your post there wasn't much of substance left.

Kisses.

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Hey.

Hey, Tibalt.

Still up for the quid pro quo I mentioned yesterday?

From my notes you want reads on Tezzeret, Garruk and Ravi right?

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 15th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Would I have smelled better if I ignored the question? Your witch claim aside why not give at least 1 in depth read. You have been rather disruptive this game and contributed very little of value. (Hence my throwing you out there as a viable lynch target) Even if you are town you are not helping much.

Teach me more about how to appear pr0-town, scum!

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 02:43 PM
If you want my vote on Nicol, can you please provide more arguments without using light/dark descriptors? Once I removed the words "light" and "dark" from your post there wasn't much of substance left.

Kisses.

There is no need for removal of my speech. All that is required is for you to understand using your mind. Let the illumination shine over you.

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 15th, 2013, 02:45 PM
You have been rather disruptive this game and contributed very little of value. (Hence my throwing you out there as a viable lynch target) Even if you are town you are not helping much.

Now that's just plain false!

I told you that Karn needs to be dyed red!!!!

PROTOWN

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 02:47 PM

PROTOWN

Where is the Elspeth that used the day's light to post long posts defending her claim as darkness?

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 15th, 2013, 02:47 PM
There is no need for removal of my speech. All that is required is for you to understand using your mind. Let the illumination shine over you.

CONFIRMED TROLLS

1. FM Domri Rade

CONFIRMED NON TROLLS

1. FM Elizabeth Tirell

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 02:48 PM

PROTOWN

That was critical of me. You have been a much more valuable player than quite a few in this game.
Would you mind going in depth on the analysis of one players actions? I would appreciate the effort if you are willing to spare the time.

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 15th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Where is the Elspeth that used the day's light to post long posts defending her claim as darkness?

Maybe she was stabbed dead by a disguiser.

Btw, where is Karn?

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Chandra Nalaar is the most citizen-like candle. He shines, but not as bright as others do. Vraska, what is your reasoning for voting this person? I would like to know if I am wrong.

Uh.

No?

I have no idea how you could come to that conclusion.

Citizens have to contribute positively to the game, aggressively scumhunt, and Do Things.

Any role that scum want to avoid killing should generally try their hardest to get scum to kill them in place of more useful roles.

There's this excellent quote that goes something like, "You should be playing in such a way that the scum are praying their hearts out for the day to end so that they can sprint to send in the night action to kill you, because the idea of another day with you alive makes them want to kill themselves", or something along those lines.

A citizen's goal is to make their death a win/win for town; they survive, you can hunt scum freely, they die, they saved the power roles from being killed.

Explain to me the mindset of Chandra being a citizen rather than scum that wants to have no positive impact on the daychat.

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Maybe she was stabbed dead by a disguiser.

Btw, where is Karn?

I believe that Elspeth is either one who wants death by lynch, or is Nissa who wants us to believe such smoke and mirrors. She should be killed in the name of the light.

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 02:51 PM
From my notes you want reads on Tezzeret, Garruk and Ravi right?

Yep. Well, Garruk died, so just Tezzeret and Ravi.

Probably toss Sorin in instead of Garruk.

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 15th, 2013, 02:51 PM
That was critical of me. You have been a much more valuable player than quite a few in this game.
Would you mind going in depth on the analysis of one players actions? I would appreciate the effort if you are willing to spare the time.

This is a lie.

I have been of zero value thus far.

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Random thought, but Nissa disguising as Elspeth would be hilarious.

Elspeth's already as anti-town as she wants to be and we're not lynching her.

The vig's not shooting her, the jailor's not executing her.

Anyone else find it a amusing possibility?

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 02:53 PM
You have been a much more valuable player than quite a few in this game.

How could you possibly come to this conclusion.

Tell me what you were thinking when you wrote those words.

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 15th, 2013, 02:54 PM
I believe that Elspeth is either one who wants death by lynch, or is Nissa who wants us to believe such smoke and mirrors. She should be killed in the name of the light.

FM Domri Rade wipes the sweat from his brow. How can the Day be so hot!? He walks to a nearby well and drinks deeply from the adjacent bucket. The ground rumbles. The well is cursed! FM Domri Rade suffers -10 to Intelligence!

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 02:55 PM
This is a lie.

I have been of zero value thus far.

Lol. I just can't win with you. I call you useless and you act offended. I borderline apologize and you call yourself useless. I guess you just really don't want to give a read.

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Uh.

No?

Citizens have to contribute positively to the game, aggressively scumhunt, and Do Things.

Any role that scum want to avoid killing should generally try their hardest to get scum to kill them in place of more useful roles.

There's this excellent quote that goes something like, "You should be playing in such a way that the scum are praying their hearts out for the day to end so that they can sprint to send in the night action to kill you, because the idea of another day with you alive makes them want to kill themselves", or something along those lines.

A citizen's goal is to make their death a win/win for town; they survive, you can hunt scum freely, they die, they saved the power roles from being killed.

Explain to me the mindset of Chandra being a citizen rather than scum that wants to have no positive impact on the daychat.

Chandra has no knowledge of anything. Nothing. Those who I am sure are scum are definitely hiding knowledge. On the first day he seemed to ask if he citizens should claim. Citizens cannot always be perfect, shining lights. There are flaws.

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Yeah I'm done with dealing with this.

FM Elspeth Tirel

I don't care if we don't get any information off this lynch.

She's getting on my nerves.

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 15th, 2013, 02:56 PM
I like Vraska.

He is legit RED which is GREEN in this game.

I would like to live in his Town. I feel like he would keep it safe.

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 02:57 PM

FM Elspeth Tirel

Getting on one's nerves is no reason for lynching someone. She is dark but there are better ways to deal with it.

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 02:57 PM
How could you possibly come to this conclusion.

Tell me what you were thinking when you wrote those words.

I was thinking we still have a player in the game with 0 posts. And honestly Elspeth's interacting with others is much better than other players lack there of. Really the first thing that popped in my head when I read the comment that was in response to is 'Man I need to quit being such an asshole'

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 02:58 PM
-kill FM Elspeth Tirel

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 15th, 2013, 02:59 PM

FM Elspeth Tirel

Me getting on your nerves doesn't seem like a very pro-town reason to waste the Town's only weapon!

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 03:00 PM
-kill FM Elspeth Tirel

Now that right there is very interesting. Are you our Vigilante?

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 03:00 PM
-kill FM Elspeth Tirel

Is this a claim of light's killer?

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 15th, 2013, 03:01 PM
-kill FM Elspeth Tirel

-vest ELizabeth Tirell
-cast magic missile FM Vraska

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Getting on one's nerves is no reason for lynching someone. She is dark but there are better ways to deal with it.

She's been publicly dark since Day 1.

WHY HASN'T THE JAILOR EXECUTED HER YET? WHY DID THE JAILOR JAIL MASRATH, RATHER THAN JAILING THE PUBLIC ANTI-TOWN TARGET?

WHY DID THE VIG SHOOT JACE THE PRIEST RATHER THAN KILL THE CLAIMED WITCH RIGHT THERE?

This game, I swear. It's shaving years off my life.

FM Sarkhan Vol
December 15th, 2013, 03:02 PM
I have a question to Domri :

Why are you still alive?

The only way to find Sasha is to be Zeke, a Consigliere, a Cop, an Investigator or a Priest.

Zeke and the Cop would make a lot more sense, yet less sense for you to remain alive. The priest is a No-No because the priest is dead and I'm yet to be recruited.

Because of the nature of all the roles, scum wouldn't want this player to find them.

Though, the citizen's Secondary Objective is to Survive.

FM Elspeth Tirel
In the event that I die, you guys should revisit that maths sum I posted 5x before.

FM Vraska
Now that right there is very interesting. Are you our Vigilante?

No, if I was vig I swear I would have shot Elspeth a loong time ago.

Just for reactions.

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Vraska, where is your analysis of Ral Zarek?

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 03:06 PM
-vest ELizabeth Tirell
-cast magic missile FM Vraska

-Mute Elspeth Just go away.

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 03:06 PM
It's.. coming.

Just ugh.

Need to take a break from mafia for a bit.

I swear I went a bit irrational with my thought processes there.

(What reactions can you get by pretending to shoot a publicly outed anti-town neutral? Not much)

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 03:07 PM

If there's a real mute function that would be much appreciated.

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 15th, 2013, 03:07 PM

Okay bye.

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 03:31 PM
I have reason to believe that Vraska is not the Vraska of earlier days. Many may notice that Vraska's signature analysis format, that of quoting the person with specific analysis before an summary of the player. He was consistent and his enlightenment either confirmed my own feelings or challenged me to look further to see darkness or light.

When I asked for his thoughts on the dark Ajani on the second day, Vraska was prompt and did not get sidetracked by other conversation. On this dark day I ask for his thoughts on two players. He has given me the psuedo-accusation of Chandra, who I am sure is merely a citizen. High standards are no reason to lynch a player. Yes, citizens should shine brightly but since when was every citizen a light that all should emulate? I do not believe the Vraska would look at ideals as the standard for darkness.

I asked for his thoughts on Ral Zarek. He has yet to enlighten the rest of us. He was distracted by the Elspeth ordeal.

There are posts of his that show the contrast of light to dark. On the third day after a leave of absence, Vraska posted responses to specific quotes. He used the multi-quote tool. Today he does not. He pervades the thread with responses. These two posts from yesterday show what I am saying #161 and #163.

Another dark spot is Vraska's using tomfoolery and anger. The old Vraska did not darken with anger but merely used arguments and discussion with others. Today is Vraska's first use of CAPSLOCK and italics with anger directed at the dark Elspeth. I searched the supposed disguiser's history. Nissa did use capslock in fits of anger. Post #275 on the second day is an example.

I do know that Elspeth is asking for a death tonight. Will the light's killer answer affirmatively, please?

I see these two as the darkest, when considering who would pretend to be another.

FM Ravi Sengir
December 15th, 2013, 03:45 PM
I am certain that Nicol is of the green shades. He mused yesterday that the obvious roleblock target was shrouded by the consort. I had said nothing hinting at the dark scenario I had encountered. I had deliberately hinted that I had found another shining light. Nicol somehow knew that I had been blocked. Remember that this was a day that one of the shades' kills had not gone through.

Since no one else will be the one to say it, I will. Nicol's an asshole, but he's right. It was obvious that you were roleblocked yesterday. I knew it immediately when you were vague about your feedback and my suspicions were confirmed when no one else claimed a roleblock. I kept it to myself, because I assumed you would mention it eventually anyway, but Nicol's mention of it is not a sign of being scum. No scum would want to mention it.

Also, for those that are suggesting possible disguise targets: Doomri and Vraska are not disguised. I'd say how I know this, but I'd rather not give it away so I don't give the disguiser ideas on how to hide better.

FM Sorin Markov
December 15th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Bang.

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Bang.

FM Ravi Sengir
December 15th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Also,
After Nissa states that Ajani is neutral(not student), Ravi mirrors her claim but Ravi had claimed Nissa scum earlier.

What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't mirror any of Nissa's claims. I don't even remember her claiming Ajani as a neutral. But I did peg Nissa as scum, so at least you got something right.

FM Karn
December 15th, 2013, 03:51 PM
I am here, I'll be reading up this thread for a while.

FM Sorin Markov
December 15th, 2013, 03:52 PM

Because obviously I would just claim to be a killer just like that. Domri, do not fear death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light, but if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Okay, I think I might have calmed down.

Hello guys I have arrived and selected an avatar. which was really painful actually, because "remote file was too large" so i had to download it on my computer just to upload it to sc2mafia.com again
but well now you can at least see that the result was worth it.

anyway, i'd like to state some thoughts about the setup

i don't like the fact that town is town and not town. really confusing as fuck. don't be surprised if i use green color for town, it's really not easy for my internal logic to handle this shit. and no i'm not using an AI to play forum mafia, what do you guys think of me

however what i REALLY hate is that citizens secondary objective is to survive because
survive as citizen = TPRs will get killed instead of you = bad for town = jeopardizes town victory = jeopardizes primary win condition =/= you may not jeopardize primary win condition for secondary
logic error: secondary objective is pointless
/ignore secondary objective

america: freedom. freedom. freedom???

i don't like america spying us. they probably gonna read that too but who cares. NSA is everywhere
american citizens are watched too. NSA is watching you. For anti-terror they say.
so you call that freedom?? i'd say you sacrifice freedom for safety. stop doing that
spying enemy governments? ok. spying allied NATO governments? hmm... i don't care. spying usual citizens? ehhm no?? spying citizens of foreign countries? wtf...??
9-11 was planned here they say. well i say, which airport let the terrorists in? which plains we taken over? american ones. it's not our fault. we don't and will never spy our own citizens. we have rights.

so freedom in USA? past.
so i can proudly say: i am NOT an american

hard to read your text. logic error. stop this shit.

i think usually i prefer being town.
the ones that can choose their roles because the other ones we know
dunno. depends. let's see

ain't gonna read that hell of a text. would cause logic errors

good points. let's discuss their roles tomorrow

He makes a huge post on his first post of the day but it contains nothing of substance.

Like, seriously.

Look at it.

And he, uh, asks more inane questions.

what exactly will happen if beast arrives?

this it should be. program is full of bugs

whut no encryption allowed? can't be
where is that in setup
and you didn't answer my Q
no Q and A in day chat is invalid, has always been done

He posts absolutely nothing until.. uh. Yeah.

Let's see Day 2.

hey guys nothing happened to me last night.
not good that it had to hit the bd

@sheriff claim
i doubt that this is an exe strategy, would be too obvious. anyway, can you explain why you choose to reveal so early?
-vote FM Glissa Sunseeker

for now i'm adding pressure, i ask you to roleclaim

He votes Glissa to add more pressure.

And.. yeah. I mean, wow. I'm surprised he hasn't done nothing at all this game.

if will citis get informed if priest tries to convert them and fails cause of enforcer is false i think enforcer was probably on you. or priest couldnt go to convert for some reason. i don't see a reason to not follow the plan to convert claimed citizens. there are also no reasons atm to distrust sarkhan. cult would not convert him either imo

i think the lookout plan is good and failproof. if enforcer he will be found

Comments on the plan.

At this point let me quote Liliana, and I daresay this will be my most favorite post in the game:

Such post analysis. wow. much caps.

Let's move on.

i don't really know who to vote. i think i'm going with FM Nicol Bolas because his post style is really annoying and not townish

... I don't see how posting style is indicative of alignment. Sure, his posting style is annoying but it's in no way "scummy".

so you think i'm scum?

Hey, look! Here's that self-awareness.

your reasoning is complete bullshit^9

of course town expresses sadness too

then i wrote my thought. no 'defense', i just expressed a thought which explains why i kinda trust the sheriff result. exe would have been a very close explanation so i wrote what i thought about it

why is it a sheep vote? of course i followed one of the current trains but i also used my own brain and explained my reasoning behind vote

do you think that if i was scum i would admit doing scummy thighs? scum would not admit to skip posts.
i did not defend here either, i just pointed out that nicols plan fails

Explains his mindset, which.. Doesn't explain why he hasn't done any scumhunting so far.

opens with a fact

doesn't understand or try to understand what i'm saying.

comments normal playstyle with 'lol'
what's the reason in starting a new train and splitting the votes? you won't get yourself any town points here

critisizes me personally without reason. if my opinion has already been said, i'd say well i'm sorry bro.
as i said i used my brain to label him as a good target to vote, i did not just vote him because someone else did. i voted him because i thought he is a good target. and i thought so because of the reasons i wrote. that's why i wrote them down for you. got it now? what you don't seem to understand is that i didn't bring further accusations on him, i just explained my vote

points out spell error. argumentation doesn't work here cause i blatantly obvious claimed that i did not read his post on intention. that totally contradicts the definition of 'slip'

Is there anything of value gleaned here? I admit I need help, because again, this does not look like scumhunting to me.

Now that I've looked at Ral Zarek's posts in more detail, I believe that he's scum. His posts are 100% useless and he has not done anything at all, which is probably why I don't remember his posts.

FM Ral Zarek

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 03:54 PM
What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't mirror any of Nissa's claims. I don't even remember her claiming Ajani as a neutral. But I did peg Nissa as scum, so at least you got something right.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/24330-Day-II-Fires-of-War?p=404486#post404486 Reference for the lazy.

FM Ravi Sengir
December 15th, 2013, 03:57 PM
That's pretty much the conclusion I came to on him yesterday. I'm holding my vote for now, though.

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 03:58 PM
I have reason to believe that Vraska is not the Vraska of earlier days. Many may notice that Vraska's signature analysis format, that of quoting the person with specific analysis before an summary of the player. He was consistent and his enlightenment either confirmed my own feelings or challenged me to look further to see darkness or light.

When I asked for his thoughts on the dark Ajani on the second day, Vraska was prompt and did not get sidetracked by other conversation. On this dark day I ask for his thoughts on two players. He has given me the psuedo-accusation of Chandra, who I am sure is merely a citizen. High standards are no reason to lynch a player. Yes, citizens should shine brightly but since when was every citizen a light that all should emulate? I do not believe the Vraska would look at ideals as the standard for darkness.

I asked for his thoughts on Ral Zarek. He has yet to enlighten the rest of us. He was distracted by the Elspeth ordeal.

There are posts of his that show the contrast of light to dark. On the third day after a leave of absence, Vraska posted responses to specific quotes. He used the multi-quote tool. Today he does not. He pervades the thread with responses. These two posts from yesterday show what I am saying #161 and #163.

Another dark spot is Vraska's using tomfoolery and anger. The old Vraska did not darken with anger but merely used arguments and discussion with others. Today is Vraska's first use of CAPSLOCK and italics with anger directed at the dark Elspeth. I searched the supposed disguiser's history. Nissa did use capslock in fits of anger. Post #275 on the second day is an example.

I do know that Elspeth is asking for a death tonight. Will the light's killer answer affirmatively, please?

I see these two as the darkest, when considering who would pretend to be another.

Again, if you think I'm scum, vote me. If you really think that Nissa is really that good at emulating my playstyle, then suit yourself.

Old Nissa was extremely blatant in her scuminess and posted tons of filler posts and pushed half-hearted cases. My posts today have been angry, sure, but I don't post filler - I analyze reactions, I push wagons, and I look at people.

(I also tell people to vote me if they express suspicion at me, which is a legit scumtell)

FM Ravi Sengir
December 15th, 2013, 03:59 PM
That's pretty much the conclusion I came to on him yesterday. I'm holding my vote for now, though.

this is @Vraska, in case that wasn't clear.

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Again, if you think I'm scum, vote me. If you really think that Nissa is really that good at emulating my playstyle, then suit yourself.

Old Nissa was extremely blatant in her scuminess and posted tons of filler posts and pushed half-hearted cases. My posts today have been angry, sure, but I don't post filler - I analyze reactions, I push wagons, and I look at people.

(I also tell people to vote me if they express suspicion at me, which is a legit scumtell)

Nissa was dark. If she knew that she would be taking another's place she would contrast. Vraska's mannerisms were not emulated and so my suspicion was piqued.

I am voting another, Nicol, because I find him dark. I cannot vote every dark person I find.

FM Joseph Bertrand
December 15th, 2013, 04:04 PM

should have waited a little bit with this =(

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 04:05 PM
@Ravi Sengir, Vraska. Whats your read on Baltrice?

FM Ravi Sengir
December 15th, 2013, 04:07 PM
@Ravi Sengir, Vraska. Whats your read on Baltrice?

I read him a bit yesterday and found him prety scummy, but I'll go back and look at him again to see if I missed anything/pick out specific things. But the short answer is: scummy.

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 04:08 PM
should have waited a little bit with this =(

There was a lull in the conversation. I'm still convinced of Vraska now being dark.

FM Ravi Sengir
December 15th, 2013, 04:10 PM
There was a lull in the conversation. I'm still convinced of Vraska now being dark.

Vraska may be dark, but if so, he was always dark. He is not disguised. You'll have to trust me on this one.

FM Karn
December 15th, 2013, 04:11 PM
To Domri Rade: I believe that there is a high probability that Nissa is indeed a disguiser. While I do not think that either Vraska nor Meshuvel is the disguised target, I could see why Nissa was not afraid in drawing attention through his late claim yesterday. Also, the role play and death description might give us a clue about Nissa's role.

FM Nissa Revane's home had been completely cleared. It was obvious there had been conduit involvement but to what end, the records don't say

Almost all of the host's description about a player's death have stated how they are killed, the words electrocution, burned, melted and frozen have likely been used to enable us to distinguish between Cole's and Vermaak's kills. This is the only death description that does not involve such a thing.

FM Ravi Sengir
December 15th, 2013, 04:13 PM
To Domri Rade: I believe that there is a high probability that Nissa is indeed a disguiser. While I do not think that either Vraska nor Meshuvel is the disguised target, I could see why Nissa was not afraid in drawing attention through his late claim yesterday. Also, the role play and death description might give us a clue about Nissa's role.

Almost all of the host's description about a player's death have stated how they are killed, the words electrocution, burned, melted and frozen have likely been used to enable us to distinguish between Cole's and Vermaak's kills. This is the only death description that does not involve such a thing.

Redundant.

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 04:21 PM
I would like to throw it out there that we are spending an epic amount of focus disguiser hunting 157 posts into the first day the disguiser can be found. Although semi-productive as time pushes on it will get easier and easier to find this player. Our time right now would be better spent letting the disguiser relax to catch him in a definitive slip later on. There just is not much to capitalize on right now.

With that said I am working on a few read posts. It would be nice to see more in-depth reads on players and less hip shot FOS's being thrown around.

FM Ravi Sengir
December 15th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Just to contextualize my Baltrice read a bit better, I present:

Baltrice's Greatest Hits On sale now!

This one (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/24488-Day-III-Premonition?p=405423#post405423) claims Ajani is the Beast, and that it is the sole reason for voting Ajani, which is not the case, as I don't recall anyone aside from Baltrice stating that Ajani was specifically the Beast.

Here (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/24330-Day-II-Fires-of-War?p=404498#post404498) he is being really defensive about not posting a lot of reads. So not only is he not doing reads, but he's ADMITTINGto it AND coming up with lame excuses for it. Yup.

This post (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/24330-Day-II-Fires-of-War?p=404475#post404475) is just Baltrice being, to borrow Vraska's phrase "self aware". He doesn't want to be seen as defending with Jace who, at the time, was seen as scummy. Thus protecting his "image".

This post (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/24488-Day-III-Premonition?p=405425#post405425) is also really scummy. He asks Dack for a read, but never follows up on it. So he didn't actually care about the read, he just wanted to appear like he was contributing/"leading" by getting others to participate.

FM Ravi Sengir
December 15th, 2013, 04:31 PM
I could do more, but I think those basically sum it up: Baltrice bad. He and Ral Zarek are my two favorite lynch targets for today.

FM Tessebik
December 15th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Can we please have access to the setup thread with our FM accounts? I don't seem to have access to News, and cannot view the thread unless I log off.

Hardly worth counting.

Hehehehe....
Sorin, Lord of Innistrad, checking in a bit later than I hoped I would.

Honestly surprised to see a 24h day instead of 48h. Oh well.

Well, that accomplished a lot...

*Grunts come from behind the bar*
FM Venser appears to have awaken from a drunken stupor

Good morning everyone. I was drinking heavily last night, I blame FM Meshuvel for pouring the bourbon with a heavy hand. I think I mistakenly hit on FM Xenagos and yelled at FM Sifa Grent to stop writing in his book. Anyway, nothing happened to me last night and I have nothing report. I'll just be napping here behind the bar if you need anything... oh what's that FM Domri Rade? You're the sheriff? Well if we don't trust a sheriff, what's the point of having one?

-vote FM Glissa SunseekerI, myself, may have hit the bottle a bit too hard yesterday. Ugh, my head.

Let me get a good grasp of what's going on, the votes seemed to have been stacking on Glissa awfully quick considering how early we are in the day.

Makes an observation about how a train is developing: hardly an uncommon (or unhealthy) thing in Forum Mafia where pressure lynching reigns supreme. Of course, there's also the random "Ugh, my head" thing which seems suspicious...

Hmm. How intriguing.
I guess I can sheep on Glissa, but that's putting her at L-5, so we should most likely slow down on the votes. It seems pretty clear that unless there's a massive turnaround, she'll be lynched today. Her defense is incredibly weak, she barely bothered, said bye and left. If anything it'll confirm Domri.

@Tibalt: I'll have to agree with your proposed course of action. Two vigilante shots isn't much, and I do believe that they should be saved as much as possible.

Is it just me or is this really suspect. Sorins comment looks so strange to me. 'Ugh, my head.' I feel like this could very easily have been a pre-designed code. 'Say you are hungover if you X' Just something to keep in mind.

That's actually a really nice catch and I can't even be mad at you for pointing this out, I hadn't even thought about it when I posted it. It was our corporate Xmas party yesterday, but I should most definitely refrain from posting things like that in the future. At the same time, I'm pretty sure scum wouldn't be so obvious as to do such a thing that would definitely label all the people involved as teammates after a flip from one of them!

And @Ugin, I hadn't read the day yet, sorry for that.

I seriously don't think an executioner would be bold enough to pull the usual Sc2Mafia ''I'm Sheriff, he's scum'' on the first night. Plus, if it was faked, he wouldn't have picked Reaper over a Mafia faction, since there's an argument not to lynch Glissa but to purge her instead as mentioned above, although I think that's a pretty dumb idea. And as said above, Glissa's defense is a pile of shit.

-vote FM Glissa Sunseeker

Again, I return to the only post of real substance from Sorin. He agrees with Tibalt (fair enough, not suspicious), and makes a comment on why he doesn't think Domri is the executioner (also not suspicious), but I find everything else about the post odd. First, there's the weird affirmation of Tibalt's suspicions of him: there's something to be said about being cool and collected as an FM player, but THAT is just weird and suspicious. I also don't approve of the use of the word "sheep:" it pretty much says "this isn't my lynch, if this turns out to be a mislynch blame the town leaders." (that reminds me of Karn's vote on Ajani yesterday: I'll get to that later).

So apparently my post is ''awaiting moderator approval'' and still hasn't been posted.

Zzz.

Well, that accomplished a lot... (I acknowledge that this is a technical issue, but that still doesn't justify not contributing at all in the next 2 days).

I've been lurking like there's no tomorrow.

Been rather busy and all that jazz, so I haven't really made any constructive posts so far. I am, by no means, trying to hide and stay low as some scum would do. I've been able to somewhat follow the thread through mobile.

Thank you for saying that you're being scummy but you're not scum because a scum TOTALLY wouldn't do that.

The end is nigh.

-vote FM Ajani Goldmane

Dat sheep vote.

Scum bussing another scum?Bold assumption.

While I agree with Sorin that Parcher tends to make bold "assumptions" (see my previous posts), this isn't much of a defense or contribution.

But it's correct. You're a Vermaak.Negative. I must commend you for your excellent attempt at reading my faction/role, though.

Again, dat defense. You know, overdefending is a pretty big scumtell, but I think there's something to be said for underdefending as well....

Bang.

Well, that accomplished a lot...

Is this a claim of light's killer?Because obviously I would just claim to be a killer just like that. Domri, do not fear death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light, but if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

1) Sarcastic remark which confirms that his last useless post was, in fact, a useless post.
2) Since when has Sorin been a hopeless romantic?

Conclusion: Sorin is either:
1) Scum riding the general wave of inactivity this game and being almost completely ignored.
2) A jester.
3) Failtown.
4) Disguiser target?

FM Tessebik
December 15th, 2013, 04:48 PM
By the way, someone (I believe it was Dack or Domri) promised reads yesterday, one of which was supposed to me on myself. I would like them to hold off for a bit, so I can instead pose the question to Ral Zarak, Sorin, Karn, Tezzeret, and Baltrice:

Read me: what do you think I am?

Seeing as almost no one has done so, your reads should be almost completely original.

FM Tessebik
December 15th, 2013, 04:50 PM
FM Sorin Markov

FM Joseph Bertrand
December 15th, 2013, 04:54 PM
By the way, someone (I believe it was Dack or Domri) promised reads yesterday, one of which was supposed to me on myself. I would like them to hold off for a bit, so I can instead pose the question to Ral Zarak, Sorin, Karn, Tezzeret, and Baltrice:

Seeing as almost no one has done so, your reads should be almost completely original.

my twin.

jk, i was about to read the entire game again, so i'll have a read on you. i won't peak at others.

FM Karn
December 15th, 2013, 05:08 PM

I believe that you are town, as for the most part you seems to not keep any information hidden and is open about yourself (day 3 #293, #387), though most likely a less important town role

FM Baltrice
December 15th, 2013, 05:12 PM
I am here.

Just to contextualize my Baltrice read a bit better, I present:

Baltrice's Greatest Hits On sale now!

This one (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/24488-Day-III-Premonition?p=405423#post405423) claims Ajani is the Beast, and that it is the sole reason for voting Ajani, which is not the case, as I don't recall anyone aside from Baltrice stating that Ajani was specifically the Beast.

Here (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/24330-Day-II-Fires-of-War?p=404498#post404498) he is being really defensive about not posting a lot of reads. So not only is he not doing reads, but he's ADMITTINGto it AND coming up with lame excuses for it. Yup.

This post (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/24330-Day-II-Fires-of-War?p=404475#post404475) is just Baltrice being, to borrow Vraska's phrase "self aware". He doesn't want to be seen as defending with Jace who, at the time, was seen as scummy. Thus protecting his "image".

This post (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/24488-Day-III-Premonition?p=405425#post405425) is also really scummy. He asks Dack for a read, but never follows up on it. So he didn't actually care about the read, he just wanted to appear like he was contributing/"leading" by getting others to participate.

Point one ~ I believe there were others who read Ajani as scum based or the beast. Considering that I was not the only person voting for Ajani this statement isn't entirely accurate. I would prefer you reading the day again to see if this is actually true instead of spouting off at the mouth. :)

Point two ~ If you don't like the truth I can't help you. I also don't really care if you consider truth as lame excuses. Real Life happens and when you are dead tired you are dead tired. Besides from personal experience scum don't headbutt their accusers when faced with accusations.

Point three ~ Before I begin I would prefer to point out that I read Jace as Jailor/Priest, iirc, and thats what he flipped, priest. To be more clear I didn't want to be seen defending someone who I didn't defend at all. I declined to do a read on him based on a previous read, of priest, seeing as that read was of a role vastly important to confirming town citizen claims and creating more confirmable towns, which narrow down our scum lists.

Point four ~ I'll grant you that I didn't follow up on it but take note that Dack is clearly an experienced player who clearly reads the day chat. This caused me to deduce that Dack would see my request and then later grant it and follow up with his read. I believed this because I am reading Dack as a townie and townies give reads when asked.

What I mean to be saying is that in short I believe you are half assing an analysis that shouldn't be half assed. Especially considering that I have a lot of content that can be evaluated.

FM Baltrice
December 15th, 2013, 05:13 PM
While I do not believe that Vraska has been disguised as, because her tone is still consistant, it is good to take note of her slight backing off once called out by Dormi.

FM Sorin Markov
December 15th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Conclusion: Sorin is either:
1) Scum riding the general wave of inactivity this game and being almost completely ignored.
2) A jester.
3) Failtown.
4) Disguiser target?

And which one do you think I am, Sir Tessebik?
I’m not a criminal. Woah, that makes me sound more like a criminal, doesn’t it...

FM Baltrice
December 15th, 2013, 05:26 PM

Considering that you consistently ask people to do a read on you leads me to believe that you have a more heightened self awareness than you have a right to be. you have been rather focused on Sorin for the past few days it seems and you have also sheeped on a few trains. You have drawn attention to PR claims and from what I've read this past few minutes you have also attempted to bait PRs, exampled by your interaction with Parcher. You showed no hesitance on stacking votes, which focuses down the viable targets to a few people, exampled by your first post which suggested stacking votes till the 12-18 hour mark and by this time it is mostly too late to switch trains. You have also posted one list of reads which was lackluster at best.

In the end when I look at your posts I don't find them very townminded and I think you are scum atm.

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Dat Ravi read tho:

D1#206 Hints at night chat / Doesn’t want to help Vaamark choose a role
D1#217 Lobbys for 48 hour days with 24 hour nights
D2#116 Claims no night feedback, Laughs at taking witch claim searously
D2#121 Very logical reasoning on cult lynch
D2#140 Speculation on Vermaak 88 roles
D2#141 Sugnificant. It suggests that the player took quite a bit of time preparing the previous post and had lost track of what he revised. It suggests that the player is has multiple thoughts he is juggling
D2#143 Useless question for hosts
D2#145 Question for hosts suggests missed content in role list
D3#150 Claims Arson is NK
D2#154 Justifies bad question
D2#240 Refocus town away from Elspeth's claim
D2#286 Parots that jailor will not be affected by lynch
D2#290 Very logical reasoning to not reveal jailor
D2#292 Points out problem in my posts table, Suggests player reads tables throughly
D2#406 Logical read on posting activity and scum town leader theory
D2#410 Illistrates how Domris post lack content inspite of size
D2#412 Asks Nicol to talk normal
D2#418 Calls out Ugins attempt at looking productive
D2#421 Justifys scum town leader theory
D2#423 Promises reads on Jace, Nissa, and Baltrice (For Dack)
D2#432 Logical thoughts and afk note
D2#454 Calls Nissa scum, Good wall
D2#456 Sais last post is awaiting aproval
D2#458 Afk note
D3#77 Questions Vraska's FOS
D3#79 Questions Parcher's night immune claim on Nicol
D3#80 Votes Nissa Revane
D3#83 Questions Ashiok's reasoning and calls him a Beast suspect
D3#84 Changes vote to Ashiok
D3#89 Host question
D4#93 Considers Ashiok a viable cole as well
D4#95 Questions why I find Ashioks comment as a cole claim a poor assumption

Care to explain why it's a bad assumption, or am I to believe that Sarkhan is right, and you are merely defending your good (scum) buddy Cole?.
I guess I did not answer..
I considered calling Ashoiks comment as a cole claim a poor assumption because no scum would claim their role in their right mind. Although I believe that anyone can have any role I believe that key roles are hand picked and I do not think Ashiok would receive the role of beast or cole. Although I will not close the door on the potability.
D4#101 Calls my moves ilogical and questions killed and healed claim
This post is of note. I found it odd that he would say I am not a viable target for a heal or an attack for a few reasons.
-It happened
-I played as I did hoping to attract a doctor to begin with
-He is smart. From my reads on this player he is both intelligent and methodical. Not very much gets past him and he considers most options.
Add those things together and he was either lying or gauging my reaction with that statement. I do not think I am wrong here at all.
D4#103 Pointed out one night kill was a Vigilante so I must have been hit by the Vermaaks
D4#107 Asks why I said he may have dug himself a hole
D4#122 Calls Parcher an idiot and questions why anyone would trust him. Points out the possible night immune roles and that only 1/2 is scum.
I find this bit interesting. My definition of scum is players I can not win with as town. Apparently his is different with a 1/2 ratio instead of a 1/4 (The exe is the float in this situation). I will keep this in mind.
D4#132 Seemed extreemly sure parcher is lying. Possible bussing
D4#136 Disagrees with Nicol FOS
D4#137 Blarg
D4#169 Very logical reasoning, Questions Vraska
D4#186 Response to Vraska
D4#267-D4#269 Strong Ajani read
D4#272 Follows up on Ashiok question
D4#275 Admits mistakes
Pretty pro-town. I find that scum players defend their mistakes over admiting a mistake as that a mistake is something to be hidden for them rather than to be understood.
D4#276 Questions Sandruu's actions
D4#282 Questions Koth
D4#287 Aknoledges Ral's logic is silly
D4#288 Reinterates that Koth has not responded and expresses doubt that he ever intends to
D4#295 Pokes Ugin and pushes on Ral more
D4#299 Pretty funny logic on the lack of Ugins logic
D4#302 Calls Ashiok the beast again
D4#333 Calls out Nicols shitty habbits
D4#357 (Magnum) Again calls out Nicols shitty habbits
D4#407 Junk checks Ashiok's logic and asks Vraska what she is getting at
D4#414 Comments on the Jailor reveal
D4#452 Logic on Kidnapper vs Jailor comment
D4#456 Clevar plan to prevent impersonating Koth
D4#459 Anti Masrath logic. Not on par in my mind
D4#460 Fluff
D4#462 Fluff
D4#466 Fluff
D4#470 Logic on PR reveals
D4#471 Lol
D4#473 Hammer control
D4#478 Logic on Jailor RB

Overall here is my read.

The aggression speaks to confidence with a lean on a lack of give-a-shit. He is playing for keeps and trusts nobody. He is not here to make friends so much as to win and he has a sense of pride in his ability to sort and identify behavior. A little bit of a hot head from time to time which would suggest he is more comfortable in situations he is in control of.
Player gives in depth reads on other players and could never be called a sheep. He was the first to make quite a few valid points that were parroted by other players. This alone doesn't mean much for alignment but his ability to accept and own a mistake in combination with it suggests to me that he doesn't have much to hide that he lets on.
Works subtly in his conversations with other players he sees as intelligent which I find to be very pro town. He is laying traps and poking at players to find reactions and motive.

All in all this could be one bad ass scum but he is a pretty solid town for the moment. He did not even flinch when I listed him as my lead scum suspect which was disappointing.

FM Baltrice
December 15th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Waiting for a response from tess before I vote.

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 05:52 PM
I have a fun question. Can anyone argue that Ral Zarek appears townie? I really want to see some comments here.

FM Liliana Vess
December 15th, 2013, 06:02 PM

What do you make of his post giving a read on Zarek then?

I am voting another, Nicol, because I find him dark. I cannot vote every dark person I find.

You seem pretty convinced that Vraska is the disguiser though.

Your case on Nicol btw is terrible:

Nicol's speech is one very dark tool that I find disturbing. His idea's and thoughts are those of a dim light or shade.

Which of his ideas and thoughts are those of a shade again and why? I would not classify outing the jailer or dodging criticism as ideas or thoughts.

One's manner of speech is no reason to suspect another.

And yes there have been multiple people criticising him for his manner of speech.

"I don't think he's allied with Glissa but I think he's scum regardless".

"His reaction wasn't scummy" that's not really convincing.
Also, your response to Elspeth (who admittedly is just a troll) asking for more arguments was handwaving the concern, saying that there is no need. Well, if you want people to believe you, there is a need to give detailed reasons and not just say "This man is of the dark" fifty times over.

Waiting for a response from tess before I vote.

Ok thanks for justifying your actions when no pressure was put on you to do so scumlord.

Ugin needs to get in here.

FM Baltrice
December 15th, 2013, 06:07 PM
What do you make of his post giving a read on Zarek then?

You seem pretty convinced that Vraska is the disguiser though.

Your case on Nicol btw is terrible:

Which of his ideas and thoughts are those of a shade again and why? I would not classify outing the jailer or dodging criticism as ideas or thoughts.

And yes there have been multiple people criticising him for his manner of speech.

"I don't think he's allied with Glissa but I think he's scum regardless".

"His reaction wasn't scummy" that's not really convincing.
Also, your response to Elspeth (who admittedly is just a troll) asking for more arguments was handwaving the concern, saying that there is no need. Well, if you want people to believe you, there is a need to give detailed reasons and not just say "This man is of the dark" fifty times over.

Ok thanks for justifying your actions when no pressure was put on you to do so scumlord.

Ugin needs to get in here.

I was attempting to get Tess to speak again but you are very welcome.

FM Tessebik
December 15th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Considering that you consistently ask people to do a read on you leads me to believe that you have a more heightened self awareness than you have a right to be. you have been rather focused on Sorin for the past few days it seems and you have also sheeped on a few trains. You have drawn attention to PR claims and from what I've read this past few minutes you have also attempted to bait PRs, exampled by your interaction with Parcher. You showed no hesitance on stacking votes, which focuses down the viable targets to a few people, exampled by your first post which suggested stacking votes till the 12-18 hour mark and by this time it is mostly too late to switch trains. You have also posted one list of reads which was lackluster at best.

In the end when I look at your posts I don't find them very townminded and I think you are scum atm.

1) I find it funny that you think self awareness is a "right" rather than a part of the game (which has implications for both town and scum alike).
2) I have been focused on Sorin: I think he's gone too far without being noticed this game and I think he has something to hide, so you bet I'm gonna focus on him. However, I must note the distinction between focusing and tunneling: despite my concerns, I voted Ajani yesterday (although he kinda had it coming to him).
3) I did join the Glissa and Ajani trains pretty late, and I have no problem with that: clearly, both lynches worked out (well, Ajani probably worked out, if Nissa was scum) and I have no problem joining a train late. Frankly, if you're going to call that "sheeping," then I think you need to be pointing fingers at about 10 other players.
4) I wouldn't say that my interactions with Parcher "bait PRs:" honestly, given the confidence with which Parcher asserts his claims and the aggressiveness of his posting, I'm surprised more people don't wonder...
5) I will not hesitate to stack votes: the current FM meta is to pressure vote, and you can't really pressure with 2 or 3 votes so by all means, I'll support stacking votes. If it becomes obvious a train isn't worthwhile, it is possible to change trains (in fact, it's just as possible as if people hadn't voted at all), so I say go for it.
6) You can try to make me look hyper self-aware, but you fail to realize (or deliberately ignore) the usefulness of someone in my position. Any player can take reads from someone else and kinda change them to make them look original, but original reads really show the quality and/or contributions of a player and establish relationships between players.

All in all, I appreciate the effort but I think your read is bad. It's better than Karn's, I'll give you that, but I think you're scraping the bucket.

FM Tessebik
December 15th, 2013, 06:15 PM
And which one do you think I am, Sir Tessebik?
I’m not a criminal. Woah, that makes me sound more like a criminal, doesn’t it...

Given my vote, probably 1 and maybe 4

FM Tessebik
December 15th, 2013, 06:16 PM
I was attempting to get Tess to speak again but you are very welcome.

I will admit, I'm surprised you ignored my troll posts: it's usually an easy go-to when someone FoSes someone else...

FM Koth
December 15th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Man, I sure love me some Kanye West.

FM Baltrice
December 15th, 2013, 06:36 PM
1) I find it funny that you think self awareness is a "right" rather than a part of the game (which has implications for both town and scum alike).
2) I have been focused on Sorin: I think he's gone too far without being noticed this game and I think he has something to hide, so you bet I'm gonna focus on him. However, I must note the distinction between focusing and tunneling: despite my concerns, I voted Ajani yesterday (although he kinda had it coming to him).
3) I did join the Glissa and Ajani trains pretty late, and I have no problem with that: clearly, both lynches worked out (well, Ajani probably worked out, if Nissa was scum) and I have no problem joining a train late. Frankly, if you're going to call that "sheeping," then I think you need to be pointing fingers at about 10 other players.
4) I wouldn't say that my interactions with Parcher "bait PRs:" honestly, given the confidence with which Parcher asserts his claims and the aggressiveness of his posting, I'm surprised more people don't wonder...
5) I will not hesitate to stack votes: the current FM meta is to pressure vote, and you can't really pressure with 2 or 3 votes so by all means, I'll support stacking votes. If it becomes obvious a train isn't worthwhile, it is possible to change trains (in fact, it's just as possible as if people hadn't voted at all), so I say go for it.
6) You can try to make me look hyper self-aware, but you fail to realize (or deliberately ignore) the usefulness of someone in my position. Any player can take reads from someone else and kinda change them to make them look original, but original reads really show the quality and/or contributions of a player and establish relationships between players.

All in all, I appreciate the effort but I think your read is bad. It's better than Karn's, I'll give you that, but I think you're scraping the bucket.

I like the ambiguousness of your response. But ultimately its pretty shit. For example I stated focused and you brought up tunneling like I had said that as my fos. Incorrect because I said focusing. You have been on him for two days. I also like the batting away you gave my self awareness statement. There is way to much focus on what people think of you vs what you think of them in your posts. Town don't hinder their views to themselves like you have. It doesn't matter what flip the lynch turns out to be if you join the train late like you say you have. At the late mark of trains is when scum buddies vote most often. Also you asked me to do a read on you. Not 10 other people so that point you made is also shit.
About Parcher and yourself is another matter. Why would you respond to his post by saying well clearly you are a pr of some sort and I think investigative. The benefit is something I cannot see in such a post. Im surprised more people didn't look at your post there and think what are you trying to accomplish with the doubt spreading.
About the whole stacking the votes thing is this. You responded by stating that I was wrong because its easy to switch trains with heavy votes and you compared it to a no vote situation. Its completely different. This game runs of 48 hour schedules and people have lives during it. They are not always here to vote when needed and just stacking votes runs the risk of locking the day into one train because of this, and this is supported by yesterdays lynch.
I didn't say anything more on your self awareness aside from one line in a whole paragraph. I like that you focused on that more than anything else in your response to me.

Worth a vote.
FM Tessebik

FM Baltrice
December 15th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Real life calls.

FM Tessebik
December 15th, 2013, 06:57 PM
I like the ambiguousness of your response. But ultimately its pretty shit. For example I stated focused and you brought up tunneling like I had said that as my fos. Incorrect because I said focusing. You have been on him for two days. I also like the batting away you gave my self awareness statement. There is way to much focus on what people think of you vs what you think of them in your posts. Town don't hinder their views to themselves like you have. It doesn't matter what flip the lynch turns out to be if you join the train late like you say you have. At the late mark of trains is when scum buddies vote most often. Also you asked me to do a read on you. Not 10 other people so that point you made is also shit.
About Parcher and yourself is another matter. Why would you respond to his post by saying well clearly you are a pr of some sort and I think investigative. The benefit is something I cannot see in such a post. Im surprised more people didn't look at your post there and think what are you trying to accomplish with the doubt spreading.
About the whole stacking the votes thing is this. You responded by stating that I was wrong because its easy to switch trains with heavy votes and you compared it to a no vote situation. Its completely different. This game runs of 48 hour schedules and people have lives during it. They are not always here to vote when needed and just stacking votes runs the risk of locking the day into one train because of this, and this is supported by yesterdays lynch.
I didn't say anything more on your self awareness aside from one line in a whole paragraph. I like that you focused on that more than anything else in your response to me.

Worth a vote.
FM Tessebik

1) I mentioned tunneling because focus is not scummy, whereas tunneling can be. Focus is not a reason to be suspicious at all: in fact, I would be skeptical of the person without focus (particularly over a day-night cycle, because someone who stops FoSing someone after only a day is suspicious indeed).
2) Hinder views to myself? Please explain.
3) Again, I have no problem with my interactions with Parcher and I find your problem with it odd.
4) Sure, there's some assumed risk that stacking votes leads to a "lynch [a] or lynch no one at all" situation, but if you're never going to stack votes because of that then you'll never be able to pressure vote, nor will you ever be able to really discuss a lynch in progress with the possibility of switching. That being said, you bet I'll support stacking votes.
5) When you effectively say that I don't have the "right" to be self aware or to draw attention to myself, you can be sure I'll talk about that.

You know, you weren't all that high on my scum list, but you're moving up...

FM Sorin Markov
December 15th, 2013, 07:30 PM
-Vote FM Te[...]

Nah who am I kidding. I can't even be mad at you and there is some truth in what you said. I have indeed, been lurking way too much, but I, sadly, have nothing to hide. Would be much more interesting if I did!
It's a bit silly to focus on me based solely on that fact though. I understand your concern, though, and can assure you that I'll be able to get back in the game this week.

You and Baltrice should stop slapping each other's dick though. There's no doubt that Tessebik's ''read'' on me (Let's say it though, it was mostly just stating the obvious that hurrdurr Sorin is lurking) is warranted, someone would've went ahead and pointed it out eventually anyway.

FM Parcher
December 15th, 2013, 07:36 PM
tldr

wtf's with the votes? Scum on each train except the one I'm in.

FM Koth
December 15th, 2013, 07:51 PM
FM Tessebik

Boy howdy, I sure do like that fancy train Baltrice has started up!

FM Ravi Sengir
December 15th, 2013, 08:14 PM
I considered calling Ashoiks comment as a cole claim a poor assumption because no scum would claim their role in their right mind. Although I believe that anyone can have any role I believe that key roles are hand picked and I do not think Ashiok would receive the role of beast or cole. Although I will not close the door on the potability.

D4#122 Calls Parcher an idiot and questions why anyone would trust him. Points out the possible night immune roles and that only 1/2 is scum.
I find this bit interesting. My definition of scum is players I can not win with as town. Apparently his is different with a 1/2 ratio instead of a 1/4 (The exe is the float in this situation). I will keep this in mind.

You seem to think Ashiok is inexperienced and/or stupid. Care to elaborate on how you came to this conclusion?

My definition of scum is the same as yours. But town can win with executioners and lawyers (jesters too, but they're not night immune). That's not to say I want to lynch a jester/an exec target/etc/ but I don't see them as worth wasting lynches/vig bullets on either. I also didn't realize Cole was night immune at the time (the damn role card edit tricked me) so my percentages were a bit off.

Side note, you labelled a bunch of my d3 posts as d4 (starting right after d3 #89).

he is a pretty solid town for the moment.

Dammit, I knew I wasn't acting scummy enough.

FM Chandra Nalaar
December 15th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Hi, sorry for lurking. I'm just without a lot of things to say. Vraska and Baltrice still are scummy to me.

FM Karn
December 15th, 2013, 08:34 PM
With Cole's Conduit becoming more powerful, I hope that claiming will be my right move. I am a cop.

My searches are as followed:
Night 1 - Vraska - Conduit
Night 2 - Parcher - no signs of suspicion
Night 3 - Sifa Grent - no signs of suspicion

Previously, I did not wish to reveal my results. That was due to the town having clear lynch targets, coupled with the fact that I was one of the main suspected targets I felt safe enough from scum attacks.

In day 1, Vraska did not drew much attention, as such I doubt that he is framed.
FM Vraska

FM Parcher
December 15th, 2013, 08:38 PM
FM Vraska

k lol

FM Parcher
December 15th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Why the fuck didn't you say something or try to pressure him on Day 3?

FM Tessebik
December 15th, 2013, 08:40 PM
With Cole's Conduit becoming more powerful, I hope that claiming will be my right move. I am a cop.

Previously, I did not wish to reveal my results. That was due to the town having clear lynch targets, coupled with the fact that I was one of the main suspected targets I felt safe enough from scum attacks.

In day 1, Vraska did not drew much attention, as such I doubt that he is framed.
FM Vraska

Dat reveal.

FM Vraska

FM Ravi Sengir
December 15th, 2013, 08:41 PM

FM Vraska

If you're a cop, why have you been lurking this whole game?

FM Karn
December 15th, 2013, 08:51 PM
If you're a cop, why have you been lurking this whole game?

In days 1-2 I barely have any time to participate. In day 3 I honestly had a lot of time but didn't particularly knew what to say, I am not good in scumhunting.

Also I figured that since in day 3 we had a clear train on Ajani, pressuring Vraska would not do much except potentially get me killed or made others suspect myself, I decided that I should reveal today instead

FM Parcher
December 15th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Whatever. I think lurking reinforces your role claim.

I'm glad to lynch Vraska, his name was the only one's that rivaled mine.

FM Karn
December 15th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Also to those who suspect Vraska had been disguised, I checked his posts and noticed that his tone barely changed at all. Also he was excessively using the phrase "Ugh" "Uh" "..." and "Hi.", I doubt that someone like Nissa, if he is indeed the disguiser, would be able to imitate Vraska on a detailed level.

FM Dack Fayden
December 15th, 2013, 09:09 PM
FM Vraska

Ok.

Also is it just me, or did the graveyard have Venser's death description as [conduit][conduit] yesterday?

Also I'm really upset that so many roles are being cleaned. It makes it hard for me to do my usual flip analysis and get a good handle on the state of the game. Coroners can only investigate up to 2 dead bodies so I would actually have expected a reveal today with info on Tamiyo and Venser since I would expect the coroner to just jump at seeing dead bodies and not save them.

FM Baltrice
December 15th, 2013, 09:12 PM
FM Vraska

At this point in time its illogical for a scum to fake claim cop for a one time lynch. So I believe it.

FM Ravi Sengir
December 15th, 2013, 09:13 PM
FM Vraska

Ok.

Also is it just me, or did the graveyard have Venser's death description as [conduit][conduit] yesterday?

Also I'm really upset that so many roles are being cleaned. It makes it hard for me to do my usual flip analysis and get a good handle on the state of the game. Coroners can only investigate up to 2 dead bodies so I would actually have expected a reveal today with info on Tamiyo and Venser since I would expect the coroner to just jump at seeing dead bodies and not save them.

The coroner might BE one of the bodies.

FM Chandra Nalaar
December 15th, 2013, 09:20 PM
I agree Vraska is bad.

FM Vraska

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Don't know what Karn is doing.

I'm town.

I mean.

Look at my behavior, and my actions, and look at Karn's.

Should be as clear as day.

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 09:27 PM
I am obviously town at this point, Karn.

If you want to pretend otherwise, bring it on and I will DESTROY you.

FM Parcher
December 15th, 2013, 09:27 PM

I'm town.

I mean.

Yeah...no.

If you're really Town and you think Karn is scum lying, then you'd be a lot angrier.

I cite Glissa as a shining example.

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 09:30 PM
It should be obvious what I think Karn is.

FM Chandra Nalaar
December 15th, 2013, 09:33 PM
You are a scum and you know it. What is one good thing you did for us town?

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 09:36 PM
You are a scum and you know it. What is one good thing you did for us town?

Run Ajani into the ground.

I'm a Militia Member and if you need to lynch me to prove it that's okay.

FM Parcher
December 15th, 2013, 09:37 PM
>okay with being "mislynched"

FM Dack Fayden
December 15th, 2013, 09:38 PM

Ok.

If you're a militia member then post detailed reads on all players before you get lynched. Be of utmost use in the last 36 isn hours of your life. Sounds like you're #scumgiveup'ing

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Karn, I see you claim to share the same shining role that I have. Why did you not claim when I claimed on the second rising of sun?

FM Vraska

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Ok.

If you're a militia member then post detailed reads on all players before you get lynched. Be of utmost use in the last 36 isn hours of your life. Sounds like you're #scumgiveup'ing

Totally, but was going to write it into my last will.

More focused on generating reactions before I die.

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 09:40 PM

In my book of reads you are either a shining PR or a good scum player. There is no room for candle of militia member.

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 09:42 PM
In my book of reads you are either a shining PR or a good scum player. There is no room for candle of militia member.

Uh.

No?

I crumbed it here.

FM Chandra Nalaar
December 15th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Totally, but was going to write it into my last will.

More focused on generating reactions before I die.

What does this mean even. Why do you have to die to tell us your ideas? Don't your ideas make reactions? You a re scum.

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 09:44 PM
I crumbed it here.

Explain the accusations of Karn. Enlighten us. Please.

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 09:45 PM
What does this mean even. Why do you have to die to tell us your ideas? Don't your ideas make reactions? You a re scum.

I mean, I can generate reads in the next couple of hours, but I'd think you'd trust them better after I die and flip militia.

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Explain the accusations of Karn. Enlighten us. Please.

Karn is either executioner, jester, or a Cole's Conduit that is trying to get the strongest, most analytical townie lynched today so they can recover once they recruit their two militia members.

I mean, I highly doubt Elixir put two cops in the same game, and he would have revealed yesterday if he was a real cop.

FM Joseph Bertrand
December 15th, 2013, 09:49 PM
FM Vraska
still reading

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 09:50 PM
I want to see Karn talk more. This is our second claimed sheriff. Maybe Vraska is scum but I have trouble believing that we have 2 sheriffs.

@Karn Why did you choose each night target? Why didn't you CC the other sheriff D2?

I call bullshit. I could believe Vraska is scum but I can not believe this story. I want to hear Karn talk and I am pretty disturbed by how quickly and easily you guys sheeped this vote.

FM Chandra Nalaar
December 15th, 2013, 09:51 PM
IF when Conduits get militia why wouldn't they want you? Why would they kill YOU?

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 09:52 PM
IF when Conduits get militia why wouldn't they want you? Why would they kill YOU?

Notice that this is still left unanswered.

If Cole's conduits go with the path of the hero, do they get to choose 2 militia members or in some way get to have a say in the matter or are the members who join them randomised?

FM Joseph Bertrand
December 15th, 2013, 09:52 PM
why would you reveal your clean people?

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Karn is either executioner, jester, or a Cole's Conduit that is trying to get the strongest, most analytical townie lynched today so they can recover once they recruit their two militia members.

I mean, I highly doubt Elixir put two cops in the same game, and he would have revealed yesterday if he was a real cop.

Well as long as you are humble..

Consider that you are on the chopping block. That you may die today. What can you give the town that we have not seen to help your win condition in spite of your impending doom?

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 09:53 PM

The brilliant setup says random town power role. It is not shrouded. It is random.

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 09:54 PM
I want to see Karn talk more. This is our second claimed sheriff. Maybe Vraska is scum but I have trouble believing that we have 2 sheriffs.

@Karn Why did you choose each night target? Why didn't you CC the other sheriff D2?

I call bullshit. I could believe Vraska is scum but I can not believe this story. I want to hear Karn talk and I am pretty disturbed by how quickly and easily you guys sheeped this vote.

Meh.

It's the meta of easy sheriff claims, and how easy it is to sheep a wagon on it.

Carry my reads after I flip town, please?

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 09:55 PM
why would you reveal your clean people?

I had the same question but wanted to reserve it until I herd your reply Karn.

This is a total bullshit move.

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Meh.

It's the meta of easy sheriff claims, and how easy it is to sheep a wagon on it.

Give more reads before you flip town please

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Meh.

So far no member of the light has deigned us worthy for a last will. Why should we believe you? NO ONE has written their enlightening words and memories. I have begun to wonder if Elixer is messing with us in the light.

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 09:58 PM
Give more reads before you flip town please

Yeah, working on it.

Should get that Baltrice read out, now that I can't quid pro quo you anymore, heh.

FM Joseph Bertrand
December 15th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Meh.

if you really are town, i got you

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 10:02 PM
I would also ask players to post their scum reads on Vraska before casting a sheep vote.

FM Vraska
December 15th, 2013, 10:05 PM
I would also ask players to post their scum reads on Vraska before casting a sheep vote.

They can't, because I'm town.

Far easier to sheep a wagon led by a faux-cop than to actually sit down and analyze my posts.

FM Domri Rade

I find him dark today for reasons aformentioned this day. I support this train. I do not know if I trust Karn to be of the light. We shall be illuminated by the result.

FM Tibalt
FM Vraska (8 [L-7]):
FM Tezzeret, FM Parcher, FM Domri Rade, FM Tessebik, FM Baltrice, FM Karn, FM Dack Fayden, FM Chandra Nalaar

Interesting vote list..

FM Chandra Nalaar
I HAVE SAID YOU ARE A SCUM FOR A LONG TIME> IT IS NOT SHEEPING

FM Karn
December 15th, 2013, 10:06 PM

I'm town.

I mean.

That is a weak defense considering you have been analytical up to this point.

FM Dack Fayden
December 15th, 2013, 10:06 PM

Vraska has been town reading me past the point of normal town reading another player as town. I find that scum likes to try to buddy with town players to avoid being targeted by investigative actions or to just in general stay out of the path of peoples' aggression. This is a huge scum tell, and I've been unable to figure out for myself if it's because Vraska knows who I am or if Vraska is scum trying to position himself well within the town.

With sheriff results on Vraska, I'm happy to take the plunge and see.

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 10:07 PM

Explain why you wait for this day to claim our shining role.

FM Karn
December 15th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Karn, I see you claim to share the same shining role that I have. Why did you not claim when I claimed on the second rising of sun?

FM Vraska

I have stated why I didn't claim in day 2, there was a clear lynch target (sasha) and I believe that it is unnecessary for me to reveal that early.

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 10:08 PM

So you choose to ignore my questions?

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 10:08 PM
I have stated why I didn't claim in day 2, there was a clear lynch target (sasha) and I believe that it is unnecessary for me to reveal that early.

On the third day?

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 10:10 PM

Interesting that you chose to both not counter claim even with a target in your pocket but also did not support the lynch and pretended to remain afk. Help me understand this decision and walk me through your thought process on it.

FM Karn
December 15th, 2013, 10:13 PM

I first chose Vraska because I noticed how he goes from his ''friendly tone'' of his first post to his aggressive nature in questioning FM Parcher. Since Vraska and Parcher interacted with each other negatively, I wanted to see their connection, not to mention Parcher was acting rather scummy in Day 2. I chose Sifa Grent as my third target, this was more of my gut sense rather than any actual scum hints, I actually regretted that as I originally wanted to check Meshuvel

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Why did you not claim on the third day when there was no role-based illumination?

FM Karn
December 15th, 2013, 10:20 PM
On the third day?

It was mostly the same reasoning, we had a clear lynch target. If you scan through my posts you will see one of my post questioning Vraska, notice how Vraska responds to that. Ultimately I chose not to pursue pressuring Vraska as I plan to reveal on a day where there was no main leads, such as today.

FM Karn
December 15th, 2013, 10:23 PM
Interesting that you chose to both not counter claim even with a target in your pocket but also did not support the lynch and pretended to remain afk. Help me understand this decision and walk me through your thought process on it.
I didn't counter claim because there IS a possibility of two cops and that Glissa was a pretty obvious scum target. I didn't pretend to remain afk, I didn't have much time on day 2, unlike in day 3 where I was trying to keep some people FoS me without having to reveal myself.

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 10:23 PM
Is there any significance of your avatar being a mask of those who pretend to be who they are not while singing brilliantly?

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 10:24 PM
I didn't counter claim because there IS a possibility of two cops and that Glissa was a pretty obvious scum target. I didn't pretend to remain afk, I didn't have much time on day 2, unlike in day 3 where I was trying to keep some people FoS me without having to reveal myself.

...Wut?

So you did not call me out on the fact you supported the D2 lynch.. You must have given that quite a bit of thought sir.

FM Baltrice
December 15th, 2013, 10:24 PM
I like that the whole defense on Vraska is coming from Tibalt and his choice of defense is simply that It cannot be true because you didn't CC a Cop claimer on Day Two.

Do you not see how full that defense is of logic holes?
Reason 1) A Day Two Cop reveal is almost always going to be legit. If you are a cop yourself and see this there is little reason to out yourself to lynch another cop. Day Two is still the intro phase where players get a feel for other players and their behaviors.
Reason 2) Karn has 0 reason, as scum, to claim Cop and start a train on Vraska, who has been read as town by many people, to this extent. There is no benefit to this that I can see in the eyes of scum. This adds to his potential legitimacy.
Reason 3) Vraska response to this call out is weak bullshit at best. Who sits on their thumbs, as town, when called out as scum by a Cop claimer saying whoops guys guess you'll have to see im town when I die?

I do not see why its unbelievable to have multiple cops in this game. Not only has it been done before in the past but it easily can be feasible now. Since being called out as scum all Vraska has done is twiddle his thumbs, claim we will see his thoughts upon death, and buddy with Tibalt. In this phase that isn't something I see an actual town member doing.

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 10:26 PM
FM Glissa Sunseeker (18 [L-0]): FM Meshuvel, FM Domri Rade, FM Sifa Grent, FM Baltrice, FM Liliana Vess, FM Parcher, FM Jace Beleren, FM Ravi Sengir, FM Ral Zarek, FM Ugin, FM Nissa Revane, FM Garruk Wildspeaker, FM Tezzeret, FM Sorin Markov, FM Elspeth Tirel, FM Ashiok, FM Kiora Atua, FM Karn

Just saying that I have a peg on you and your response was exactly what I thought it would be.

FM Domri Rade
December 15th, 2013, 10:29 PM
FM Glissa Sunseeker (18 [L-0]): FM Meshuvel, FM Domri Rade, FM Sifa Grent, FM Baltrice, FM Liliana Vess, FM Parcher, FM Jace Beleren, FM Ravi Sengir, FM Ral Zarek, FM Ugin, FM Nissa Revane, FM Garruk Wildspeaker, FM Tezzeret, FM Sorin Markov, FM Elspeth Tirel, FM Ashiok, FM Kiora Atua, FM Karn

Just saying that I have a peg on you and your response was exactly what I thought it would be.

Are you blind or trying to blind others? He said it was possible that there were two cops and that he saw Glissa was dark. Why do you put yourself in such a precarious and dark position?

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 10:30 PM
I like that the whole defense on Vraska is coming from Tibalt and his choice of defense is simply that It cannot be true because you didn't CC a Cop claimer on Day Two.

Do you not see how full that defense is of logic holes?
Reason 1) A Day Two Cop reveal is almost always going to be legit. If you are a cop yourself and see this there is little reason to out yourself to lynch another cop. Day Two is still the intro phase where players get a feel for other players and their behaviors.
Reason 2) Karn has 0 reason, as scum, to claim Cop and start a train on Vraska, who has been read as town by many people, to this extent. There is no benefit to this that I can see in the eyes of scum. This adds to his potential legitimacy.
Reason 3) Vraska response to this call out is weak bullshit at best. Who sits on their thumbs, as town, when called out as scum by a Cop claimer saying whoops guys guess you'll have to see im town when I die?

I do not see why its unbelievable to have multiple cops in this game. Not only has it been done before in the past but it easily can be feasible now. Since being called out as scum all Vraska has done is twiddle his thumbs, claim we will see his thoughts upon death, and buddy with Tibalt. In this phase that isn't something I see an actual town member doing.

Lol. I am pretty sure you know exactly what I am doing here and I have noted that you did not jump on board. For a very smart player you make some very bad moves. Fortunately for you although I have you hard pegged as scum I find you useful enough to keep around for a few days. Good luck killing me before I see it happen : )

FM Tibalt
December 15th, 2013, 10:33 PM
Are you blind or trying to blind others? He said it was possible that there were two cops and that he saw Glissa was dark. Why do you put yourself in such a precarious and dark position?

So you find me calling him out on his day actions and specifically saying 'why didn't you support this lynch' and him responding with a lack of the fact he voted on the lynched player suspicious? I would like to think that if I were scum you would say I am intelligent enough not to jump into the spotlight as I have in this situation. Take a step back and examine what is happening.