PDA

View Full Version : Night III: Hits Close to Home

FM Ferengi
December 13th, 2013, 06:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1goFruzCiYs

Night III: Hits close to Home.

Remember when I said this story hits close to home?

Well...

Reggie takes a deep breath

This is why.

My brother was there.

I don't know why, I don't know how, but he was there. He got himself muddled up in this god fucking war and he couldn't leave. I knew he was expressing the Conduit Gene... I think he did too but he didn't know how to control it.

The only explanation I can come up with is that he had heard the Demon of Empire City was in New Marais and wanted to learn what he was.

I took this case so I could try to find out why he did what he did... Though all I managed to find out was the way he was executed.

The notes say he was under the guise of FM Ajani Goldmane and through some matter of blame redirection the militia had deemed him as one of the Conduits they'd hunted. Yeah I see your confused expression, Yes he was a Conduit but he hasnt even began to express any symptoms of being a bioterrorist... I thought I could just hide it.

While Reggie talks to you, you notice what looked to be Riot Police wearing the letters D.U.P walk into the bar; You note Reggie lower his head as they walked by to the counter.

The savages just bound him and took him outside... They lined up a firing squad and... Reggie sighs deeply coated the side of the building in bullets and lead.

A Militia messenger was watching it all happen... once it was over he said one of their scouts took a photo something on the horizon they needed to see.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/FMXX/Beast_zps5b68fb28.png

The militia had no idea what they were looking at... But one man in the crowd did. Cole hiding in his guise of a militia member knew exactly what it was. The same entity that had nearly destroyed him in Empire City. The reason he came to New Marais in the first place; trying to find a way to prepare to face him once more.

The militia were headstrong in their belief the bioterrorists had attracted whatever demonspawn they were looking at, and prepared to double their efforts to find and eliminate them.

The Conduits, being hunter by Militia and each other prepared for another threat to enter the ring.

My Brother was dead and the Beast was on the horizon...

Even though I had my answers about my brother... The photo the militia took... It was surreal.

I needed to finish my research into what happened...

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/FMXX/DelsinRowe_zps3925611f.jpg

Role List:

Cole MacGrath [MacGrath]
Lucy Kuo [MacGrath]
Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]
Nix [MacGrath]

Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]

Soul of The Beast
Random Killing Conduit
Random Conduit

Joseph Bertrand
Cop
Investigator
Extremist
Medic
Detainer
Coroner
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member

There are 2 more roles in the list than players due to 2 roles being cleaned

Graveyard:

FM Tamiyo(???)[Night 1]: Corpse was too burned to make any form of identification. House trashed. [Conduit]
FM Gideon Jura(Bus Driver)[Night 1]: Frozen from the waist down and broken into pieces with a hammer. Shot twice in the chest. Bled to death. [Conduit]
FM Glissa Sunseeker(Sasha (Reaper Leader))[Day 2]: Shot in the leg then burnt at the stake, melting into a non descript tar substance. [Lynch]
FM Jace Beleren (Priest)[Night 2]: Single bullet wound to the head. Died instantly. [Extremist]
FM Venser (???)[Night 2]: Electrocuted then melted to a pool of human components. [Conduit]
FM Ajani Goldmane(Delsin Rowe)[Day 3]: Killed by a Firing Squad.

Death Descriptions Added to Reduce Ambiguity. [Conduit] Can refer to Either Mafia Team

The Day will End and at the Following Time: Night Ends (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Sunday+December+15+2013%2C+11pm+Brisbane++Austr alia)
Please Send All Actions to Elixir, Kessler or Reggie Rowe 2 hours before night ends; This includes last wills.

THE BEAST IS 52 MILES FROM NEW MARAIS

Elixir
December 13th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Edits and fixes made.