PDA

View Full Version : Making Sure I'm Not Annoying Admins

Kaine
December 12th, 2013, 12:41 PM
When I make reports, I just wanted to make sure it's acceptable to report someone breaking rules (cheat, throwing, etc), even if it doesn't change the outcome of the game. Personally, I view it like this: if they do it once, they're likely to do it again, or may already do it on a regular basis, so we should have a logged history of the people doing it. It feels like a lot of these violations go unreported in the average game, and that's what starts up opportunity for so many trolls we've had recently. If we crack down, even on just attempts (whether it succeeds or not), it will send a message that it's not tolerated. So I just want to make sure I'm not becoming an irritation to the mods here for reporting people even when their attempts to ruin the game fails.

AppleyNO
December 12th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Of course it is!

If someone has no reports against them, then we find them guilty of a failed attempt, we keep it on record. If we get a few of these failed attempts, we will list them.

Keep on reporting. We will pick up the report processing after next week. Finals are approaching.

Kaine
December 12th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Alright, thanks. I just don't know anyone here personally, so I wanted to verify that I was doing the right thing. That knowledge helps me. :D

powerofdeath
December 12th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Report them if you think someone is cheating. It's Keepers jobs to review them.

Don't worry about annoying us. As a keeper myself, we get hundreds of reports a month and we have to review them all. One report will not annoy us at all. Reporting cheaters will help the community.

Mateo
December 13th, 2013, 07:28 AM
Plz dont annoy staff by reporting, they have a hard enough time avoiding work as is.