PDA

View Full Version : Night 5

Gladys
September 30th, 2011, 03:53 AM
And now things get VERY complicated. I thought that the previous nights were hard enough. The coroner is dead, the news that there is a Grave Robber is around leaves me vulnerable again. The town is focusing on Jerry, instead of the actual cult. If the town re-examines the fact that i had no action on NIGHT 1 then they will realize that still leaves me open to being a grave robber. It is better for us to NOT bring up this topic. If one of us remains alive, we still have a chance. WE HAVE TO KEEP THE FOCUS TOWARD THE CULT. It doesn't matter that they know you two are mafia. If we can keep the focus on the culted, this will diminish the town's numbers greatly. If we can find the cult leader, and get them to lynch him, while we kill off other towns (somehow) we have a possible gateway for victory.

I had to claim citizen. I knew that claiming coroner would only get my lynched TOMORROW. I knew the bandwagon would be on the coroner. I suspected that the disguiser was a part of the cult, hence the focus on killing the claimed coroner. They want to back up their own.

My block ability is pretty much a MUST to use tonight, I just have to figure out who to use it on. I don't know if I'm safe from the vigilante or the mason. All indicators make me seem more of a citizen, but in light of recent evidence, I have reason to believe that Emerald may try to mason me. Doing so reveals me, and that pretty much kills us all off.

Any suggestions? (I'm almost thinking I should use my block ability on Emerald)

Jerry
September 30th, 2011, 04:25 AM
mhm not sure, emerald also leaked that he successfully recruited thelma, so we cant be sure that he will do the masoning himself, with two masons he could even go culthunting

i would like indeed to focus for the cultleader or culted town powerroles, we can't be sure that town itself will get the cult, they still suspect me, and even when jannet cleares me they could believe that I culted her to clear me

Gladys
September 30th, 2011, 04:44 AM
I'm going to assume this:

There are ~9 town, 2 Orange Maf, 3 Red Maf, 2 Neutrals, and a cult leader.

That means there are 9 town, 6 other roles. Assume that the cult took over AT LEAST 2 town roles.

7 town 2 orange maf, 3 red maf, 2 neutrals, cult leader.

THIS MEANS THAT THE CULT + MAFIA OUTNUMBER TOWN (And I'm pretty sure the numbers given would represent a scenario when mafia being taken into the cult also happens)

The cult will majorly outnumber all other factions if we do nothing. We have to try to kill the cult leader, regardless. We will lose if we do not do so. It's agreed that the town probably wont do anything about the cult, they are most likely hoping that we do their dirty work, and will try to pick us off.

The cult has the heaviest influence on the vote. If you mention one of them, they deflect the votes. Philip is most likely the cult leader (I would believe) and not a citizen. He didn't speak up about Patrick's block on him. Also: Sonya didn't speak about his either.

I'd suggest we kill Philip.

Gladys
September 30th, 2011, 04:47 AM
10 town* 8 town*

(8 v 3 v 2 v 3*)

3* = only 2 cult, likely more from both factions

Even though my calculations were bad it still holds true.

Gladys
September 30th, 2011, 04:50 AM
Thus...

-Vote kill Philip

I'm interested to see what Janet has to say. She did investigate Philip, afterall. I'm sure he flipped citizen/godfather/cult/laroche

Gladys
September 30th, 2011, 04:52 AM
^ as stated above, Amber confirmed that already. Nice try trying to get the town to focus on Olga. THEY NEVER WILL. I learned that from the first time trying to lynch Olga. THEY IGNORE IT. It's the classic "he's just a killer let him be" thing. It's what made the SK win the last game.

Gladys
September 30th, 2011, 04:59 AM
I honestly am beginning to think that Sonya may also be the cult leader, i'm torn between Phillip and Sonya. I think that shooting Sonya, though, is a death trap. It's possible the busdriver is culted. If i were to block the busdriver, it'd leave me wide open for the masons to come for me.

Jerry
September 30th, 2011, 05:20 AM
I would personally agree more on Sonya, notice how alone I've been with my vote... but with the profen block she never spoke about it may happen that town might agree to lynch her, so killing phillp would indeed be a good deal

the busdriver is imho unlikely to be culted, I bet hes permacovered by docs, but Alan is likely to be culted, he was fast on accusing me and avoided any realtion to sonya. Also he has been fast in deffending himslef without even beeing accused of shooting the mayor

Gladys
September 30th, 2011, 09:26 AM
-use block ability Sonya

-block Velma

This should help ensure that Velma doesn't mess up our target. The busdriving is horrid for us :P

Gladys
September 30th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Erm sorry messed up.

-use block ability Velma

-vote kill Sonya

This should help ensure that Velma doesn't mess up our target. The busdriving is horrid for us

Janet
September 30th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Hey, just woke up.

You guys are forgetting my invest results. Sonya is culted but NOT cult leader. Philip is tens times more likely to be the cult leader. That or perhaps Matthew whose posting is so weird.

We need kill either cult leader or a townie. Killing cult leader now is nice but on the other hand the town would then unite against us. Are they weak enough for us to handle that?

Since our big fear right now is being culted... why not just use the anti cult option on the docs heal you have on one of us and then kill a confirmed townie?

Janet
September 30th, 2011, 10:23 AM
I say kill Philip or kill a townie we think the cult leader is impersonating.

Sonya is sooooo quiet. Since I know she is culted that means the leader is probably one of the confirmed townies using her role as a claim, if it simply isn't philip.

So which of the townies if not Philip? We could kill one then I could check another.

Gladys
September 30th, 2011, 10:56 AM
*light switch flips on*

-Vote kill Delores send Jerry
-use block ability Velma

I'm assuming the medic will protect someone other than Dolores, as Dolores is asking to be bussed. If we surprise the town by roleblocking Velma, we can take out Delores. We'd have to hope the town goes after suspected cultists.

Gladys
September 30th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Sorry I was too wrapped up in being a "townie" to pay attention to our own mafia chat there XD!!! Total lapse. It's what I get for posting right after waking up.

Janet
September 30th, 2011, 11:08 AM
If Philip hasn't been shot tomorrow I say we go all out on lynching him.

invest Philip Just to be sure.

Oh, nearly forgot. Jesse is the enforcer.

Janet
September 30th, 2011, 11:22 AM
-vote kill Delores send Jerry

Man Velma's reaction tomorrow is going to be so hilarious. "BLOCKED WTF!"

Gladys
September 30th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Yup...they'll probably start out wondering about their town roles, then come to the realization that red mafia still has abilities. Then they'll say KILL JERRY. Can imagine it already.

Jerry
September 30th, 2011, 12:05 PM
we could also kill normal culted townies and give town reasonable lynchtargets at day, this way neither cult nor town wins anything but both get weak enough to get finished off

Gladys
September 30th, 2011, 12:11 PM
I think killing the armorsmith prevails. We wont be able to kill off people if he survives :p keep that in mind.

Janet
September 30th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Yeah, the town has 2 docs, 1 armorsmith and 1 driver. If all four protection roles cooperate and protect each other our chances of winning are nil.

Gladys
September 30th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Just waiting on your word, Jerry :P

Jerry
September 30th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Ah dam I hate to make decisions :D
you got a point with the protective town roles, if we not kill one of them the block would be wasted

-vote kill delores send jerry

its a vote, so if you two got better ideas you may override, i gues i can only respond one more hour and then I will be gone. also due to some rl activities I'll be away first quarter of the following day, but hopefully town don'tz get things done that fast

Gladys
September 30th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Alrighty, it's decided. We'll try our best to stall and send attention away from you. If I am forced to bus you Jerry I will. Otherwise I'll try to keep conversation focused on the cult.

Jerry
October 1st, 2011, 08:55 AM
with the changed day ill be capable the first 8-10 hours of the day