PDA

View Full Version : Day II: Fires of War

Pages : [1] 2

FM Ferengi
December 7th, 2013, 05:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtkLAiOjmyg

Day II: Fires of War

You ever been to Ascension Parish kid?

Biggest Cemetary in all of New Marais there. Gets bigger every day. Got bigger back then too, what with the conduits fighting the militia and all that.

They found two people were missing when they met the following day; expecting them to be Conduits that tried to flee the scence they instantly went on a manhunt.

The half that went to find FM Tamiyo saw smoke bellowing from behind her home. Rushing around they saw what looked like some form of ritualistic sacrifice; Tamiyo already dead but still on fire, burning away. Even after the fire was extinguished not enough remained of her for anyone there to decipher if she was anything of note, or if she was carrying anything on her person. Her house was empty too... someone had been in there however looking for something.

The other half went to find FM Gideon Jura.

You know... I always read the death reports from these things and can hardly picture what they describe. He was frozen from the waist down and then they smashed that side with something, shattering it to pieces. I assume while he screamed they shot him in the chest. The report said he bled out... dunno where from but damn man thats an awful way to go. He was found next to a bus... in the bus was ID that matched him, so it looks like he was just a simple Bus Driver... a man doing his job getting people from A to B...

Was he meant to be an example? Is this what the Militia brought on themselves?

It didn't deter them at all, infact it rallied them more to get back to the town house.

Once there people started throwing blame and pointing fingers all across the room.

Someone wasn't walking out of here today.

It was time for Martial Justice.

Role List:

Cole MacGrath [MacGrath]
Lucy Kuo [MacGrath]
Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]
Nix [MacGrath]

Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]

Soul of The Beast
Sasha (Reaper Leader)
Random Killing Conduit
Random Conduit
Random Conduit

Joseph Bertrand
Cop
Investigator
Extremist
Medic
Detainer
Priest
Coroner
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member

There is 1 more role in the list than players due to 1 role being cleaned

Graveyard:

FM Tamiyo(???)[Night 1]: Corpse was too burned to make any form of identification. House trashed.
FM Gideon Jura(Bus Driver)[Night 1]: Frozen from the waist down and broken into pieces with a hammer. Shot twice in the chest. Bled to death.

The Day will End and at the Following Time: Day Ends (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Monday+December+9+2013%2C+11pm+Brisbane++Austra lia)
It will Take 18
Vote with the following command: FM Name

THE BEAST IS 1109 MILES FROM NEW MARAIS

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Hey.

Nothing happened to me last night.

Still want to cram a lynch down this guy's throat.

At least until he starts doing things.

FM Parcher

I think I summarized the case against him yesterday. (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/search.php?searchid=495588) Should be evident if you read his posts.

FM Meshuvel
December 7th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Good morning duelists! And good morning America!

SOME TERRORIST FROZE ME LAST NIGHT! ME! She might as well have frozen America!

There were some things I wanted to discuss yesterday but I didn't want to help the vermakk pick an optimal setup.

I'm not sure that Nicol Bolas is scum. He posted his suggestion for what the vermakk could pick but I feel as though he was convincing them to pick a suboptimal setup. Specifically I think the vermakk needed to pick an enforcer. If any of them are converted to a reaper, the reapers will immediately know all the remaining members of the vermakk and any information they have gathered. Sasha should already be the number one target for cole's conduits for this reason but without an enforcer she should be the number one target for the vermakk too.

I feel that if our priest succeeded in converting our militizen that it is extremely likely that the vermakk do not have an enforcer as town will then have double the priests for confirming cit claims.

For the remaining vermaak roles, there is no chance they don't have a kidnapper. Next I feel that a consig, willbender combo is their best bet. As soon as the consign finds someone the will bender can safely attract every night it immediately becomes a superior option to consort.

The forth is likely enforcer but if its not, my guess is another willbender but possibly a sapper or disguiser. An extra kill or an extra double roleblock.

Now lets take back America from these terrorists!

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Praise the Sun that nothing happened to me last night.

FM Parcher
December 7th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Hey.

Still want to cram a lynch down this guy's throat.

FM Parcher

I think I summarized the case against him yesterday. (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/search.php?searchid=495588) Should be evident if you read his posts.

Invalid match, but I'll defend myself anyways.

Yesterday was Day 1 No Lynch, there were no Night 0 actions, and 40+ player's worth of posts to read. That requires too much of my effort for too little reward. So I chose not to give a fuck that day.

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 10:04 AM

Yesterday was Day 1 No Lynch, there were no Night 0 actions, and 40+ player's worth of posts to read. That requires too much of my effort for too little reward. So I chose not to give a fuck that day.

How do you see Ajani? Is he part of the light or part of the darkness?

FM Parcher
December 7th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Considering that I don't remember any posts by him, Darkness

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 10:10 AM
I have no illumination or information on the subject of the neutral killer. Speculation on his dark identity may be random. What may be rays of light is speculation on the role.

There was no kill from this shade. It means one of three possibilities for us of the light to understand how he works.
The serial or spree killer may have not acted for whatever dark reason of his. Alternatively, if there is such a twisted individual, the spree killer may have been shown the light of inactivity.
The light of healing may have shone down upon the intended target.
The role may require inertia to start his reign of darkness.

Only a small ray of light is shown to us today on this matter. I believe and hope that more will come soon.

FM Sifa Grent
December 7th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Hmm, I certainly did not expect that we'll lose our Bus Driver first. Usually roles like this are very crucial in defeating Mafia, hmm? But with the most important protecive role gone, we could be in a good trouble.
Hmm... It hurts my head just to think myself. Well, there is nothing much I can do right now. Maybe you got us a good lead, hmm?

FM Garruk Wildspeaker
December 7th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Yo. Nothing happened to me last night.

FM Glissa Sunseeker
December 7th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Nothing happened to me either, to get that out of the way.

I don't consider FM Parcher a good target for today because from the way he said things it looks like he just really dislikes a no lynch day 1. There are better targets than someone like him for today I'd say. Though who it should be, I cannot really say.

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Nothing happened to me either, to get that out of the way.

I don't consider FM Parcher a good target for today because from the way he said things it looks like he just really dislikes a no lynch day 1. There are better targets than someone like him for today I'd say. Though who it should be, I cannot really say.

Who do you suggest we pursue this day? Who is hiding in the dark?

FM Meshuvel
December 7th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Ugin is my FOS target. The fact that he wanted to weaken the jailor out of fear he might be converted makes me this he is scum

FM Ugin

FM Glissa Sunseeker
December 7th, 2013, 10:43 AM
I'd also like to discuss what we should do with Elspeth Tirel, the person who claimed Witch. In my opinion, if we can't agree on a lynch target, then we should get rid of the Witch in order to eliminate an unknown variable.

FM Masrath
December 7th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Haha, apparently the consorts/strippers in this game are outfitted with freeze rays, because I received feedback of being "frozen" last night, which it says could have been done by Lucy Kuo, a Stripper, or a Consort.

I guess that means I was roleblocked?

FM Sifa Grent
December 7th, 2013, 10:46 AM
Hmm... Elspeth Tirel? I vaguely start to remember. I believe she introduced herself as "Sabrina the Teenage Bitch" yesterday, hmm?

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 10:48 AM
I'd also like to discuss what we should do with Elspeth Tirel, the person who claimed Witch. In my opinion, if we can't agree on a lynch target, then we should get rid of the Witch in order to eliminate an unknown variable.

Not all killers are of the darkness. A killer who is of the light ought to bring this witch into her darkness of death. I do not think there is any need to lynch this shade.

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 10:51 AM

Well, you haven't given me any real reason to remove my vote, due to your lack of still doing anything.

Riddle me this, Parcher - if you're motivated to actually defend yourself, then how come you aren't.. scumhunting? Building cases? Asking questions? Interested in doing things to Figure Things Out?

If you genuinely think there's a superior target, make a real case against them. But I just don't see a better option than you right now.

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Well, you haven't given me any real reason to remove my vote, due to your lack of still doing anything.

Riddle me this, Parcher - if you're motivated to actually defend yourself, then how come you aren't.. scumhunting? Building cases? Asking questions? Interested in doing things to Figure Things Out?

If you genuinely think there's a superior target, make a real case against them. But I just don't see a better option than you right now.

How do you see Ajani? Is he of the dark or of the light?

FM Vraska

Still think she should be policy vigged or jailed. Not worth the lack of information, or the possible risk of a Jester, if we lynch her and she flips Witch.

This is slightly.. out of game-ish, but I really hate her playstyle. Mafia's a team game, and her playstyle is wholly self-centered - making them game about them, making them the center of attention.

Pretty miffed that a hypothetical vig didn't vig her last night, given that they have three shots. And... hm.

Vigs can dayvig.

Well, if there's a hypothetical vig out there, she'd be an excellent target.

FM Meshuvel
I would prefer to give a vig a chance to kill her, he strat is so unlikely to win for a witch even with our hesitation that I don't think she is witch

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 11:04 AM
How do you see Ajani? Is he of the dark or of the light?

Well, let's see, shall we?

Hi guys! I'm going to be reading through the setup real quick again. We must kill the Nazis and not the bioterrorists. The UN can deal with the chemical weapon stuff.

Reads through the setup, typical check in post. Not sure what he's meaning by "Nazis" or "bioterrorists".

Hey guys, I'm back and I'm going to read through the current day posts... @Nissa Revane's post. Can you please tell me why you would mark a whole bunch of people scum just by the fact that they said they were going away or made a little trolly post?

I mean, this can be a bit of a scum-impulse catch, because he didn't take the time to read through Nissa's post. Kind of picking low-hanging fruit. Can't discern much from it.

6 members viewing - Boss = 5, Are we all lurking? Seriously, there are a lot of trolly people here and I don't approve of it. I don't care if you like it or not, we WILL lose if you keep this up. When I come back, somebody better have a constructive response to this:

How would you mark people scummy in this game and why?

Should the people talking in third person and making trolly posts be marked scummy?

Dislike this. He asks two questions that aren't really good at all - in fact, they're rather bad. Marking people scummy is... not helping you figure out the gamestate at all, and talking in third person/trolly posts are simply common sense.

1) We should not be marking people scummy based on the fact that they made scummy posts. Even though they might get annoying, it might become a useful tool for us to use later on in the game when they might get recruited into the Reapers. However, we should be basing it on text analysis and some kind of evidence that puts the person accused at a tight spot, and maybe they'll slip then. Until that happens, I don't believe we have room for random lynches.

2) Above.

This is pretty bad. He says that "we should not be marking people scummy because they're scummy" and "we should base it on text analysis", and those two statements contradicts each other. Also, proposing no lynching until our power roles find the scum is a stupid idea.

Don't worry friend, for I have just returned from school... where they blocked only this FM thread. Which sucks. Anyways, I'm still reading (skimming), so I'll get back to you guys. I also propose that NOBODY role claims. All that role claim from this point, I will consider them scum. No role claiming = No lying. No lying = No chaos. No chaos = Better chance of winning. I hope you follow this commandment. I will tell Noah to add it to the Ten Commandments, and I don't care if you're not Jewish.

Says that everyone should not role claim, which I'll be holding onto him for this. Kind of a slippery slope argument (if you're the Mayor, role reveal, Ajani considers them scum).

How do we plan to find the Soul of the Beast?

Asks a question, but it's mostly again common sense. Tell me this - do you think SotB gives out specific "SotB" tells?

(Hint: They don't.)

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 11:05 AM
So my final conclusion of Ajani is kind of scummish, which should be self-evident by the pseudo-case I wrote on him. I'd be willing to vote him but I want Parcher to do things first.

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 11:07 AM
I would prefer to give a vig a chance to kill her, he strat is so unlikely to win for a witch even with our hesitation that I don't think she is witch

Well, she just comes in and claims a anti-town role then leaves. Another Mazzy in the works, I believe.

If she's town gambitting then it's a stupid move, though would prefer if the dayvig happened at the tail end of the day so that she has a chance to claim her real role, if she's town.

But would support shooting her if she continues this "strategy" of being blatantly anti town. If she, say, actually does what I'm doing on Day 2 then I would support her claiming real role, if she's town.

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Ugin is my FOS target. The fact that he wanted to weaken the jailor out of fear he might be converted makes me this he is scum

FM Ugin

Don't know why you're doing this.

Town and scum can have a fear of being converted, and besides, look at the bigger picture.

He was the most active poster on Day 1, and he actively tried to drive the game forward by asking questions and scumhunting.

I mean.

Ugin notices this and thinks you should explain why.

Ugin thinks you should explain post 15 then. Ugin also finds it odd how you become defensive after being called out. He notices the sun is setting. He thinks it will be gone in about 2 hrs 45 mins. Ugin is glad that he got to meet many people. Ugin starts to scribble a heart and pass them out to all the people he likes.

Ugin wonders why you care about that.

And you're voting him, over, say.. the people who randomly voted for someone and lurked with the mess of other lurking lurkers and having no attention put on themselves.

You're smarter than this, Meshuvel.

Make a case against someone where there is actually something they've done that hasn't helped town.

FM Glissa Sunseeker
December 7th, 2013, 11:18 AM
I like the case against Ajani because it's worth pursuing.

Also yeah, I agree on vigging the Witchclaimer on the condition that Vraska has given.

New post: Aaand I once again agree with Vraska about the Ugin vote.

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Vraska you seem to see Ajani in the same shade of darkness that I do. Thank you.

I am the Sheriff. I have found a shade. Specifically a Reaper. Glissa Sunseeker is of that darkness you all call cult.

She defended Nichol Bolas in subtle manners that seem to be damage control. May I be so grossly incandescent to be accurate. I checked Glissa and not the dark Nichol because Nichol is framerbait. I could not trust any result on him because so many found him to have little light. I was expecting a mafia result but was surprised.

FM Glissa Sunseeker

This fine, bright day, I ask her who she finds dark. She does not answer my question but wishes to discuss the matter of the claimed witch shade. She does not know who to find shady. I believe that she was part of one group of shades but was recently corrupted. Her lynch can help show connections between many shades.

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 11:19 AM

Also yeah, I agree on vigging the Witchclaimer on the condition that Vraska has given.

If you like the case against Ajani, then.. why aren't you voting him?

(I would, but I need to see Parcher post meaningful content)

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Vraska you seem to see Ajani in the same shade of darkness that I do. Thank you.

I am the Sheriff. I have found a shade. Specifically a Reaper. Glissa Sunseeker is of that darkness you all call cult.

She defended Nichol Bolas in subtle manners that seem to be damage control. May I be so grossly incandescent to be accurate. I checked Glissa and not the dark Nichol because Nichol is framerbait. I could not trust any result on him because so many found him to have little light. I was expecting a mafia result but was surprised.

FM Glissa Sunseeker

This fine, bright day, I ask her who she finds dark. She does not answer my question but wishes to discuss the matter of the claimed witch shade. She does not know who to find shady. I believe that she was part of one group of shades but was recently corrupted. Her lynch can help show connections between many shades.

If you were hiding a cult check in your pants, how come you asked everyone to comment on Ajani? Shouldn't you ask people to comment on Glissa, instead, to find her cult buddies?

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 11:23 AM
If you were hiding a cult check in your pants, how come you asked everyone to comment on Ajani? Shouldn't you ask people to comment on Glissa, instead, to find her cult buddies?

I wish to put my target at ease, make her think that I was focusing another dark individual. I do find Ajani to be shady but my prime target today was Glissa.

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Regardless, I would like Glissa to comment.

Not voting her yet, because an early Glissa lynch would be unproductive to the thread (everyone sheeps vote on Glissa, day ends with little information gotten)

I mean.

If I was the Sheriff, I would make a case on Glissa without revealing I was the Sheriff.

To, y'know.

Protect myself, since you're probably going to be a roleblock/kill target if Glissa flips cult.

And get the desired result.

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Regardless, I would like Glissa to comment.

Not voting her yet, because an early Glissa lynch would be unproductive to the thread (everyone sheeps vote on Glissa, day ends with little information gotten)

I mean.

If I was the Sheriff, I would make a case on Glissa without revealing I was the Sheriff.

To, y'know.

Protect myself, since you're probably going to be a roleblock/kill target if Glissa flips cult.

And get the desired result.

There was no case against her based on text alone. She is dark but not dark enough for a lynch. There needs to be some enlightenment to get the masses moving.

FM Sifa Grent
December 7th, 2013, 11:27 AM

FM Glissa Sunseeker

Hmm? M-hmm! I remember that Sasha is not immune to detection, so maybe you hit the bullseye, hmm?

FM Glissa Sunseeker

FM Baltrice
December 7th, 2013, 11:27 AM

FM Glissa Sunseeker

Ok.
Glissa Sunseeker

Question time: Why did you feel it necessary to reveal your role so early to push a lynch on someone who you could have just as easily FoS'd based on ignoring questions, lurking, and active sheeping with others? I am asking because early sheriff reveals usually leads to useless sheriffs due to Consorts/Witches/etc which are in this game.

FM Baltrice
December 7th, 2013, 11:28 AM
There was no case against her based on text alone. She is dark but not dark enough for a lynch. There needs to be some enlightenment to get the masses moving.

Ok.
Glissa Sunseeker

Question time: Why did you feel it necessary to reveal your role so early to push a lynch on someone who you could have just as easily FoS'd based on ignoring questions, lurking, and active sheeping with others? I am asking because early sheriff reveals usually leads to useless sheriffs due to Consorts/Witches/etc which are in this game.

There was a textual case against her. You just had to put it all together.

FM Glissa Sunseeker
December 7th, 2013, 11:28 AM

FM Glissa Sunseeker

I didn't realize that one of your questions was directed at me, sorry.

Though it does greatly surprise me that you got the feedback that I am part of the Reapers. Since a Framer is unlikely to have been on me, I wonder if you are trying to pull a gamble? After all, the reasons you have given alongside your feedback are sound though misplaced.

To Vraska: I was preparing my food and wanted to get started on eating. However, I will wait until the case on me is over before I'll vote Ajani.

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Ok.
Glissa Sunseeker

Because I feel that this information is worth my life. I hope to be a beacon of light with information flowing from the actions leading up to the end of this bright day.

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Well, I could build a case against her if I was motivated, doing a quick skim of her posts.

But most likely, Ockham's Razor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor), from our great William of Ockham, says that you're probably right and got a cult check.

Glissa Sunseeker

Who are your suspects after Glissa and Ajani?

Or.. we can have the dayvig vig Glissa, and free up our lynch to see if you're lying or you're right.

I might like that idea better.

Thoughts?

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 11:31 AM
And yeah, sorry Baltrice.

You don't get townpoints for repeating the same questions I had.

FM Glissa Sunseeker
December 7th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Well, I could build a case against her if I was motivated, doing a quick skim of her posts.

But most likely, Ockham's Razor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor), from our great William of Ockham, says that you're probably right and got a cult check.

Glissa Sunseeker

Or.. we can have the dayvig vig Glissa, and free up our lynch to see if you're lying or you're right.

Thoughts?
Why did you decide to wait with the vote on me but then gave a completely different reason to justify your vote now?

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Told you, wanted to see your reaction.

I think you should claim now.

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 11:34 AM

Glissa Sunseeker

Thoughts?

Shooting in the bright of day. What imagery! I like it.

The dark ones on my list are Nichol and Glissa, Jace and Dack, and Ajani. I do not know how to place Ajani. I believe he is mafia but I cannot figure out his color. Nichol and Glissa are probably of Cole's Conduits. Jace and Dack are probably of Vermaak 88. There are more but I shall keep them hidden away for my last will.

FM Sifa Grent
December 7th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Hmm, I believe that he revealed himself early just to eliminate our biggest threat as soon as possible, even at the expense of being permanently "frozen" afterwards. I like that determination, Cop, or... Sheriff, or, hmm... Domri?

But with our Bus Driver dead, what will you do afterwards, hmm?

FM Baltrice
December 7th, 2013, 11:37 AM
And yeah, sorry Baltrice.

You don't get townpoints for repeating the same questions I had.

O.o

You assume I'm looking for any.
I typed up my questions, posted, got the stupid new posts error, reposted, then read back.
In any case inflating self worth isn't a town tell ;)

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 11:38 AM
I wish to illuminate one annoying part of the voting system. You must use the whole account name. FM is part of that name.

FM Liliana Vess
December 7th, 2013, 11:38 AM
I definitely did not forget about this game. Nothing happened to me last night, I believe. I haven't read D1 and tbh I cba to either so time to analysa two pages worth of stuff.

Now lets take back America from these terrorists!

This post was bad, you spend it waffling on Nicol Bolas ("I'm not sure he is scum" - is he town? Is he leaning scum? What is your exact opinion on him) or speculating who's going to be culted and what roles scum have and not actually FoSing anyone or doing any sort of actual scumhunting. Then, almost an hour later, you drop a vote as if it's an afterthought instead of a primary concern.

FM Meshuval

Why aren't you harping on at me then considering I didn't do squat day 1? His response was terrible though.

I third/fourth/Xth the idea of vigging the witch. Lynching is fine too.

Glissa is scum and I will sheep sheriff if need be.

FM Baltrice
December 7th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Hmm, I believe that he revealed himself early just to eliminate our biggest threat as soon as possible, even at the expense of being permanently "frozen" afterwards. I like that determination, Cop, or... Sheriff, or, hmm... Domri?

But with our Bus Driver dead, what will you do afterwards, hmm?

I enjoy the filler nature of your post.
Would you take a look at Glissa response me and see what it is all about?

FM Baltrice
FM Glissa Sunseeker

To fix an error

FM Glissa Sunseeker
Since it is requested: I am a Medic. As such, as I said before, I believe the case against me to be a justified gamble.

I healed Bealtrice, by the way.

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 11:40 AM
O.o

You assume I'm looking for any.
I typed up my questions, posted, got the stupid new posts error, reposted, then read back.
In any case inflating self worth isn't a town tell ;)

Fair, but to me it looked like you were repeating my questions.

I think Glissa should claim and the hypothetical vig should shoot her via PM.

FM Liliana Vess
Don't hammer.

Glissa claim.

FM Sandruu
I would greet this gathering kindly. Just Checking in and rereading through some of the past posts.

FM Parcher
December 7th, 2013, 11:41 AM
FM Gliss Sunseeker

The tone of her post isn't annoyed enough for a real Medic.

FM Baltrice
Fair, but to me it looked like you were repeating my questions.

I think Glissa should claim and the hypothetical vig should shoot her via PM.

She has. She claimed Medic and stated she healed me.
However I am not sure if it is valid considering she misspelled my name.

FM Parcher
FM Glissa Sunseeker

tone of her claim*

FM Vraska
Why aren't you harping on at me then considering I didn't do squat day 1? His response was terrible though.

Your first post actually has content! Excellent.

The answer to your question should be fairly obvious? Tell me if you want me to actually answer, but it's pretty obvious.

FM Baltrice
Don't hammer.

Glissa claim.

Don't hammer?
What is with your eyesight Liliana? She is L-15

FM Sifa Grent
December 7th, 2013, 11:43 AM
What Medic claims herself at L-15 anyway, hmm?

FM Liliana Vess
Cut sorry.

Not sure as to the legitimacy of that claim though, medic could be seen as an easy ticket out of a lynch.

Dunno why I was worried about hammer though lol.

FM Glissa Sunseeker
FM Gliss Sunseeker

The tone of her post isn't annoyed enough for a real Medic.

It's because I realize that my attempt to be active looks scummy as hell.

Oh and I can ask if it was valid or not Baltrice, I mean it was close enough but even if it didn't work, it's atleast what I intended to do.

FM Baltrice
Your first post actually has content! Excellent.

The answer to your question should be fairly obvious? Tell me if you want me to actually answer, but it's pretty obvious.

It might have been more noteworthy to have directed more response to her suspicion on Meshuval which was rather well summerized for a Day One type FoS.

FM Vraska
What Medic claims herself at L-15 anyway, hmm?

We specifically asked her to claim.

Feels like a ploy to draw out any real Medics, in which case, don't claim.

FM Parcher
December 7th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Refer back to the previous FM. The early mislynched Medic was pretty much bloody rage and tried to resist claiming as much as possible. I use this as a standard to judge early Medic claims.

Glissa is too threatened by the Cult feedback which shouldn't happen for a Medic.

"Warning - new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post."
^This fucking thing happened like 6 times

FM Vraska
It might have been more noteworthy to have directed more response to her suspicion on Meshuval which was rather well summerized for a Day One type FoS.

I believe I've addressed Meshuval already, in one of my posts.

FM Baltrice
What made you choose to heal me over the revealed Citizen?
What made you choose to heal me over any of the other players in the game?
Important questions to my view

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Parcher, besides Glissa, who do you want to lynch today and why?

FM Baltrice
December 7th, 2013, 11:46 AM
I believe I've addressed Meshuval already, in one of my posts.
I misspoke.
Liliana placing her suspicion on Meshuval would have been worth some looking at since it is her first substantial post and she FoS'd someone while doing so. What I mean is looking at what she has said and checking their validity. If its stretching the truth it can be seen as a weak redirect off of Glissa.

FM Sifa Grent
December 7th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Hmm, may I answer instead?

I believe it's because she probably, hmm, loves you.

FM Glissa Sunseeker
December 7th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Refer back to the previous FM. The early mislynched Medic was pretty much bloody rage and tried to resist claiming as much as possible. I use this as a standard to judge early Medic claims.

Glissa is too threatened by the Cult feedback which shouldn't happen for a Medic.

That's a bad measurement because how one reacts is dependant on the personality. I never rage, or atleast haven't done so in the past 4 years.

FM Baltrice
December 7th, 2013, 11:49 AM

Hence my turning it off.

I definitely did not forget about this game. Nothing happened to me last night, I believe. I haven't read D1 and tbh I cba to either so time to analysa two pages worth of stuff.

This post was bad, you spend it waffling on Nicol Bolas ("I'm not sure he is scum" - is he town? Is he leaning scum? What is your exact opinion on him) or speculating who's going to be culted and what roles scum have and not actually FoSing anyone or doing any sort of actual scumhunting. Then, almost an hour later, you drop a vote as if it's an afterthought instead of a primary concern.

FM Meshuval

As an example of what I mean Liliana says she cant be bothered to go back and read day one to anaylze the posts there but she clearly has already done so to some extent with her analysis on Meshuval and the quotes she put down to support/direct it.
Other than that it is a valid point

FM Glissa Sunseeker
December 7th, 2013, 11:49 AM

I felt like you could play an important part if we want to successfully scum hunt because of your aggressive behaviour with which you push for answers. I thought it to be important to have you in the future and you were the only one that stood out to me as scum hunter.

FM Parcher
December 7th, 2013, 11:50 AM
That's a bad measurement because how one reacts is dependant on the personality. I never rage, or atleast haven't done so in the past 4 years.

One's alignment is more influential on their reaction than their personality. No one would bother with reaction tests in M-FMs/FMs if this wasn't the case.

FM Parcher
December 7th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Parcher, besides Glissa, who do you want to lynch today and why?

No one else sticks out atm.
I'm still watching Sifa since I don't have a good feel on him

FM Baltrice
December 7th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Hm. I suppose thats a valid answer Glissa.
Im gonna have to think on this a bit more.

FM Glissa Sunseeker
December 7th, 2013, 11:52 AM
One's alignment is more influential on their reaction than their personality. No one would bother with reaction tests in M-FMs/FMs if this wasn't the case.

Hm, that may be a valid point, but I've never seen it that way. That's probably why I think reaction tests on experienced players are useless and had to argue for that the last time this was brought up..

FM Baltrice
Nicol is viewing this thread but hasn't spoken.
I'd like his thoughts on this atm

FM Vraska
I misspoke.
Liliana placing her suspicion on Meshuval would have been worth some looking at since it is her first substantial post and she FoS'd someone while doing so. What I mean is looking at what she has said and checking their validity. If its stretching the truth it can be seen as a weak redirect off of Glissa.

Riddle me this, Baltrice.

Why would anyone redirect a sheriff-check onto someone else? Would anyone do that?

(Hint: No, they would continue supporting the wagon on Glissa)

I like the accusation she put on Meshuval but he's not on my priority list at the moment.

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 11:53 AM
No one else sticks out atm.
I'm still watching Sifa since I don't have a good feel on him

Alright.

Sifa's on my watch list at the moment too. Was #68 really needed?

FM Dack Fayden
December 7th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Oooh a sheriff reveal has found a Reaper! I think we should not lynch this player but instead force the mafia to kill this player at night. Why waste a town lynch when scum wants to kill the Reapers, too? Now it's unclear whether Glissa is Sasha or if Glissa was recruited, but it's a 50:50 toss up IF you believe the sheriff claim.

If the sheriff claim is fake, it's probably from one of the mafia teams, leading a gambit. But the other team won't know that. Let's make scum waste resources on dealing with the reapers while we get rid of the witch claim who can win with scum but not with us.

There is no incentive for scum to kill the witch, but there is incentive for scum to kill a reaper. -> we should lynch the witch today.

FM Elspeth Tirel

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Someone who was a light may now be dark. Glissa may or may not have been a healer. What I know is that she is cult right now. What I think is that she was mafia with Nichol.

FM Glissa Sunseeker
December 7th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Oooh a sheriff reveal has found a Reaper! I think we should not lynch this player but instead force the mafia to kill this player at night. Why waste a town lynch when scum wants to kill the Reapers, too? Now it's unclear whether Glissa is Sasha or if Glissa was recruited, but it's a 50:50 toss up IF you believe the sheriff claim.

If the sheriff claim is fake, it's probably from one of the mafia teams, leading a gambit. But the other team won't know that. Let's make scum waste resources on dealing with the reapers while we get rid of the witch claim who can win with scum but not with us.

There is no incentive for scum to kill the witch, but there is incentive for scum to kill a reaper. -> we should lynch the witch today.

FM Elspeth Tirel

Arguing like that is valid, but wouldn't we want to go back then to the idea of vigging the Witch to pressure and lynch someone else we think to be a good target today?

FM Dack Fayden
Plus, if we lynch Elspeth then Sifa Grent can safely remember the bus driver role.

Night 2: Sifa Grent remembers bus driver
Night 3: Sifa Grent should bus a towny member
Day 4: If nobody was bussed to prove Sifa remembered bus driver, then we should think about lynching Sifa.

FM Parcher

FM Elspeth Tirel

Dack Fayden - Sasha
Glissa - Converted reaper

FM Liliana Vess
December 7th, 2013, 11:57 AM
As an example of what I mean Liliana says she cant be bothered to go back and read day one to anaylze the posts there but she clearly has already done so to some extent with her analysis on Meshuval and the quotes she put down to support/direct it.

That vote was based off of everything they've done so far today, I did not read D1 at all.

FM Baltrice
December 7th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Riddle me this, Baltrice.

Why would anyone redirect a sheriff-check onto someone else? Would anyone do that?

(Hint: No, they would continue supporting the wagon on Glissa)

I like the accusation she put on Meshuval but he's not on my priority list at the moment.

You took an example and pushed it into an implication. It's a good twist to words but not something I, remotely, intended to be taken as.
The likelihood of this occurring isn't very and if you noticed the recent post I had on the subject it showed a liking to her accusation as well. I am only naturally curious about tone and content of the post which weakly contrasted each other.
However I would answer your question.
A jester would see this as a prime opportunity to gain scummy views on himself while other scum might have taken advantage of a weak sheriff claim or having already framed the target to gain town points based on the flip.
Before someone attempts to twist these words into more implications, they are examples of things that could happen.

I am more positive that Domri is telling the truth than Glissa hence my vote in his favor.

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Do you really think Sasha would be this blatant in defending her cult buddy, if she is indeed cult?

I think Glissa should be dealt with today (by dayvig or lynch) but I like the outspoken stance Dack is taking.

FM Glissa Sunseeker
Someone who was a light may now be dark. Glissa may or may not have been a healer. What I know is that she is cult right now. What I think is that she was mafia with Nichol.

What I don't understand is your bolded part. I wasn't the only one who thought that Nicol isn't super scummy for creating that list. Sure, it was dumb, but all I saw was a mistake due to inexperience or whatever. And I felt like I wasn't the only one who felt that way about Nicol. That's what irritates me (besides you accusing me of being a Reaper of course).

FM Domri Rade

FM Elspeth Tirel

The mafia have no rule but themselves. We can only choose what we do. Do you claim to control the darkness?

FM Baltrice
December 7th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Arguing like that is valid, but wouldn't we want to go back then to the idea of vigging the Witch to pressure and lynch someone else we think to be a good target today?
This seems incredibly scummy to me.

That vote was based off of everything they've done so far today, I did not read D1 at all.
Then I apologize, as I misread something along the way.

FM Sifa Grent
December 7th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Hmm... don't you bother to think who Glissa "was" before. I personally don't bother to think about such, hmm, trivial things. What matters about Glissa is her current role from today, not from yesterday.

FM Parcher
December 7th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Do you really think Sasha would be this blatant in defending her cult buddy, if she is indeed cult?

I think Glissa should be dealt with today (by dayvig or lynch) but I like the outspoken stance Dack is taking.

Only if she had a competent argument, which Dack does.

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 12:00 PM
What I don't understand is your bolded part. I wasn't the only one who thought that Nicol isn't super scummy for creating that list. Sure, it was dumb, but all I saw was a mistake due to inexperience or whatever. And I felt like I wasn't the only one who felt that way about Nicol. That's what irritates me (besides you accusing me of being a Reaper of course).

You go out of your way to defend him against Meshuval's accusation against him. That's what brought you to my attention.

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 12:01 PM
You took an example and pushed it into an implication. It's a good twist to words but not something I, remotely, intended to be taken as.
The likelihood of this occurring isn't very and if you noticed the recent post I had on the subject it showed a liking to her accusation as well. I am only naturally curious about tone and content of the post which weakly contrasted each other.
However I would answer your question.
A jester would see this as a prime opportunity to gain scummy views on himself while other scum might have taken advantage of a weak sheriff claim or having already framed the target to gain town points based on the flip.
Before someone attempts to twist these words into more implications, they are examples of things that could happen.

I am more positive that Domri is telling the truth than Glissa hence my vote in his favor.

For me personally I would think that scum would be more inclined to toss a vote on Glissa and lurk out the rest of the day. Taking a "devil's advocate" view (like Dack and Liliana) presents more accusations on the person (see Parcher over there), which I think is a town tell for "breaking out of the mold".

FM Glissa Sunseeker
December 7th, 2013, 12:02 PM
[QUOTE=FM Baltrice;403791]This seems incredibly scummy to me.QUOTE]

Not sure why it does. If we hypothetically follow Dack's suggesting and leave me be for today, and we wanted to get rid of the Witch, then it would be better to use a vigilante on the Witch rather than lynch her because then we can use the day to pressure someone else for information and then possibly lynch them.

FM Dack Fayden
December 7th, 2013, 12:02 PM

Yeah ok, I think this would be a good idea in theory. But I want us to lynch a scum today. I'm uncomfortable with letting two valid scums off the hook for the purpose of pressuring other people.

Imo, we lynch the witch, and the vig should shoot Glissa during the day which will give us instant information on Domri Rade.

FM Glissa Sunseeker
December 7th, 2013, 12:03 PM
You go out of your way to defend him against Meshuval's accusation against him. That's what brought you to my attention.

It is the comparable to Dack going out of his way to "defend" me. See Vraska's post, #93, for what I mean.

FM Glissa Sunseeker
December 7th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Yeah ok, I think this would be a good idea in theory. But I want us to lynch a scum today. I'm uncomfortable with letting two valid scums off the hook for the purpose of pressuring other people.

Imo, we lynch the witch, and the vig should shoot Glissa during the day which will give us instant information on Domri Rade.

Ah, I see now.

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 12:05 PM
It is the comparable to Dack going out of his way to "defend" me. See Vraska's post, #93, for what I mean.

Dack gives an argument to why it's good to not lynch you today. I may not agree with it but I see the validity in it. You just say forgive and forget. What is dark cannot change to light, Glissa.

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 12:05 PM

I agree with this, and my thoughts on lynching the witch is presented in an earlier post of mine.

Dack, besides Elspeth and Glissa, who do you want to lynch today and why?

FM Chandra Nalaar
December 7th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Just read everything quickly. I'm kind a busy today/tomorrow so dont expect me to read/say everything.

Why are we sure we have a vig? Shouldn't we save vigi day shot for night immune roles like godfather?

FM Sandruu
December 7th, 2013, 12:12 PM
An early claim for Sheriff. Now one has to question whether Glissa is worth lynching.... Well obviously she is pretty much outted, however to detrimine is she is Sasha would require another day. So what it really comes down to is if their is anyone thats of higher value to lynch.

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 12:13 PM
I disagree with Dack's idea of letting the dark take care of the dark. It's what links the darkness of Jace with the darkness of Dack. Both think that shades should fight each other. I take issue because this early, the light is every shade's problem. Gimping other scum teams only aids the light. History is replete with examples.

The light is responsible for what the light does and does not do. Do not expect the dark to clean themselves up. I cannot let this town let the dark overrun the light by standing idle.

FM Dack Fayden
December 7th, 2013, 12:14 PM

If Glissa flips reaper, consort on me. Make scum block a potential Sasha so that town resources can be used elsewhere.

The mafia have no rule but themselves. We can only choose what we do. Do you claim to control the darkness?

I claim aspirations to manipulate darkness into performing semi-pro-town actions. Whether darkness listens to me, only time will tell.

Not sure why it does. If we hypothetically follow Dack's suggesting and leave me be for today, and we wanted to get rid of the Witch, then it would be better to use a vigilante on the Witch rather than lynch her because then we can use the day to pressure someone else for information and then possibly lynch them.

Lynch = witch
Vig = Glissa or the pressure suspect

Using a vig to enact the lynch means that we don't have to shuffle votes at the end of the day. We should vote whoever we want to pressure and if no better target emerges, vig can hit Glissa.

FM Sandruu
December 7th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Oh I also forgot to mention that I was rudely awaken by some drunk individual and forced to spend the night so other chick's house.

Bus Driven by who I suppose to now 6 feet under.

FM Jace Beleren
December 7th, 2013, 12:18 PM
The Basileus of Byzantium has returned...

With a Catholic Zealot -Reaper- possibly discovered, and maybe even the Pope -Sasha- shall we stand by and let them tear us apart from within?

I would suggest the Vigilante day shoot the claim of the Witch, and we lynch the possible Zealot -Reaper-.

I am unsure of I trust our Sheriff, claiming this early in the game doesn't seem Sheriffy. Although I would likely do the same if I believed I had found the Pope -Sasha-.

As to Glissa, she seems to be far too eager and calmed to claim to be a Surgeon -Medic- and I normally would not expect a claim with this few votes. It seems as if she wants it off her as fast as possible and to not leave the town with a choice of either lynching her or lynch no one.

Also, nothing happened to me last night.

FM Glissa Sunseeker

I shall return in a while, something came up in RL today.

FM Dack Fayden
I agree with this, and my thoughts on lynching the witch is presented in an earlier post of mine.

Dack, besides Elspeth and Glissa, who do you want to lynch today and why?

I have some unfinished business with yourself, FM Meshuvel, and FM Nicol Bolas. Please comment on those two other players or link me to the post where you said you did.

I would also like FM Baltrice to claim a random scum role just as an exercise in fun.

Need this information plus time to analyze flips to figure out where my reads stand.

FM Nicol Bolas
Nicol is viewing this thread but hasn't spoken.
I'd like his thoughts on this atm

When I logged on comma there was twenty dash five posts comma now you are all posting at fifty posts an hour period I am still catching up comma just finished page two period Ill give my thoughts when I have a more complete picture of the chaos someone just started period

FM Chandra Nalaar
December 7th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Why are we sure we have a vig? Shouldn't we save vigi day shot for night immune roles like godfather?

FM Tessebik
December 7th, 2013, 12:22 PM
1) I support the dayvig on Glissa and then a lynch on either the witch or possibly Domri (if Glissa doesn't flip cult).
2) I see no need to act on any other purely observation-based FoSes right now since we may very well have a sheriff to investigate for us tonight.
3) Magikarp > Sandshrew

FM Dack Fayden
Hey kids, votes on Elspeth. Scum has literally no incentive to kill her at night whereas there is marginal incentive for scum to kill Glissa at night.

Probabilities of scum on scum kills:
0% Elspeth the witch gets killed by scum
10% Glissa gets killed: mafia fears the reapers, Domri is actually mafia and they outed a doc claim, etc. these are just off the top of my head.

This is why your vote should be on Elspeth.

FM Baltrice
I have some unfinished business with yourself, FM Meshuvel, and FM Nicol Bolas. Please comment on those two other players or link me to the post where you said you did.

I would also like FM Baltrice to claim a random scum role just as an exercise in fun.

Need this information plus time to analyze flips to figure out where my reads stand.

No. :)

FM Sarkhan Vol
December 7th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Nothing happened to me and I'm rather disappointed that my claim was to avail.

I am not part of any group, which mean that the plan was not followed.

FM Parcher
December 7th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Aight I'm totally missing something, how do we know Elspeth is Witch

FM Sifa Grent
December 7th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Hmm, maybe because she said so herself?

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Aight I'm totally missing something, how do we know Elspeth is Witch

She claimed that dark role. I don't know if anyone has definite proof of her alignment either in the light or dark.

Sarkhon, Praise the Sun you are still alive. It is a shame that you were not recruited into that shining order.

FM Ravi Sengir
December 7th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Hmm, maybe because she said so herself?

Because we should take everything everyone says at face value? Come now. You must know that will not do.

Oh, and before I forget, my night was uneventful.

FM Dack Fayden
December 7th, 2013, 12:32 PM
More reasons for lynching Elspeth:

-Domri Rade can continue to check people at night without risk of results being tampered with by the witch.
-vig could be afk and not follow through with our plan for him to shoot the witch
-scum has to use a consort block on Domri Rade to prevent investigations. WIFOM lookout on Domri and we can figure out who a mafia member might be and/or continue to have successful sheriff results.

FM Chandra Nalaar
December 7th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Any reason everybody is ignoring me??

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 12:34 PM

Your questions are not directed at any one individual in particular. Be a laser, not a lightbulb for those questions.

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 12:35 PM
More reasons for lynching Elspeth:

-Domri Rade can continue to check people at night without risk of results being tampered with by the witch.
-vig could be afk and not follow through with our plan for him to shoot the witch
-scum has to use a consort block on Domri Rade to prevent investigations. WIFOM lookout on Domri and we can figure out who a mafia member might be and/or continue to have successful sheriff results.

How will Glissa die then? She is of the darkness and has no place in the light.

FM Ravi Sengir
December 7th, 2013, 12:35 PM
I almost forgot-

FM Glissa Sunseeker

If we lynch her, we either:
1. Eliminate a scum and confirm a sheriff
2. Eliminate a townie, but confirm a liar (or the existence of a framer).

In either case we gain information.

FM Nicol Bolas
December 7th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Ok Ive seen this one too many times to jump onto this sheriff claiming he found super scum this early on period It goes something like this colon
fake sheriff dash Hey him super scum period
town dash choo choo
lynch victim dash wut me innocent
fake sheriff dash if Im wrong you can lynch me tomorrow period
town dash choo choo
lynch victim - dies a horrible death and flips town
dash next day dash
town dash fake sheriff could be a jester ploy
real sheriffs and real invests dash wont check him because of obvious frame targets
fake sheriff - he must have been framed of bus driven or maybe I was witched
town - focuses on new person and forgets about fake sheriff

So yeah comma Im a little scketical about this sheriffs luck comma I dont trust PRs who reveal so early but then again I dont trust PRs who reveal to defend themselves cough mr fake medic cough period

Before anything else however comma I want mr witchiness to tell us exactly what she did last night period

There was one hundred and twelve posts when I started writting this and have not read any new posts since period

On a side note comma Im not at home this weekend and am using a friends laptop comma which is very annoying since I dont have a mouse comma my settings comma or my notes on my pc braket even though I didnt have many notes from day 1 braket

FM Chandra Nalaar
December 7th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Come on people. I have to go soon. I will give my vote to whoever gives me my best answer.

FM Parcher
December 7th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Shooting Nicol tonight.

FM Baltrice
December 7th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Ok Ive seen this one too many times to jump onto this sheriff claiming he found super scum this early on period It goes something like this colon
town dash choo choo
town dash choo choo
dash next day dash
real sheriffs and real invests dash wont check him because of obvious frame targets

So yeah comma Im a little scketical about this sheriffs luck comma I dont trust PRs who reveal so early but then again I dont trust PRs who reveal to defend themselves cough mr fake medic cough period

Before anything else however comma I want mr witchiness to tell us exactly what she did last night period

There was one hundred and twelve posts when I started writting this and have not read any new posts since period

On a side note comma Im not at home this weekend and am using a friends laptop comma which is very annoying since I dont have a mouse comma my settings comma or my notes on my pc braket even though I didnt have many notes from day 1 braket

This isn't sc2mafia.

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Come on people. I have to go soon. I will give my vote to whoever gives me my best answer.

Whoring your vote out is a terrible idea. Using the light before it is extinguished is a high calling. Using the light to gimp the shades this early can only help the town.

Shooting Nicol tonight.

Are you claiming you are the light's bringer of death?

FM Tessebik
December 7th, 2013, 12:48 PM
town dash choo choo
town dash choo choo
dash next day dash

That's a heck of a risk to take with a hypothetical vigilante in the game...

FM Nicol Bolas
December 7th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Vig is not hypothetical comma he is comfirmed period

FM Sandruu
December 7th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Elspeth's case is common. Could certainly be witch. It could also be a direct ploy of WIFOM. I don't find any reason why she would out herself right at day 1. So I certainly don't believe she is Witch, but still needs to be checked.

FM Tibalt
December 7th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Vig is not hypothetical comma he is comfirmed period

I do not see how he is confirmed at all.

FM Sandruu
December 7th, 2013, 01:00 PM
I do not see how he is confirmed at all.

Extremist...is listed in the Role List

FM Dack Fayden
December 7th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Analysis of the night kills:

FM Tamiyo
Green Mafia killed and cleaned FM Tamiyo (and spent 2 night actions doing so):

I've read through the previous and find one post extremely disconcerting, I won't tell you what it is atm, I will probably not be around for a bit.

FM Tamiyo indicates she is holding something back. A post to pique interest in her, but probably not the reason she was killed.

I'd like to assert this line of discussion is useless atm, I'd like to urge a single citizen to step forward, so we can then proceed to discuss other options.

FM Tamiyo makes a really priestly sounding comment. Mark my words, this is why FM Tamiyo was killed.

Implications: FM Tamiyo may have been Priest, however conversions come before death and FM Tamiyo was in favor of the plan to recruit FM Sarkhan Vol. Therefore I infer that the orange mafia picked an enforcer.

Reactions: Green mafia will push for Glissa's lynch today, knowing that the priest is possibly dead and might not be able to purge Glissa. I'm asking in the Q&A if they would know with any certainty if it is so. -> people pushing for Glissa's lynch should be suspected of being green mafia.

FM Gideon Jura
Orange mafia killed Gideon Jura with no cleaning, just used one night action on this.

Joseph Bertrand
Cop
Investigator
Extremist
Medic
Detainer
Priest
Coroner
Random Power Militia (Gunsmith/Armorsmith)
Random Power Militia (Bus driver)
Random Power Militia (Veteran)
Random Power Militia (Lookout)
Random Power Militia (Bodyguard)
Random Power Militia (Detective)
Militia Member X9
My thoughts on the roles list. I will reveal the Vermaak 88 roles after their roles are chosen.

Posted thoughts on the role list. I bet orange mafia killed him because they thought he was one of the town power roles that he listed in the town section. OR he also says that there is a revolutionist under his killing neutral.

My idea;

Step 1: Two Citizens must step up each day.
Step 2: Mason converts one of them
Step 3: Medic must anti cult one of them
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Win

Could have seemed vaguely pro-priest-who-didn't-read-setup here (not knowing enforcer has 2 targets) or pro-revolutionist.

Implications: Orange mafia killed Gideon because he seemed like a revolutionist or one of the TPR that he put on his role list.

[size=5]What the kills tell us about the mafia night actions:[/color]
Cole MacGrath - kill FM Tamiyo
Zeke Dunbar - ?
Lucy Kuo - ?
Nix - clean FM Tamiyo
Vermaak 88 - Enforcer - enforce FM Sarkhan Vol & ?
Vermaak 88 - Kidnapper? - ?(but can't be sent to kill)
Vermaak 88 - ?? - sent to kill FM Gideon Jura
Vermaak 88 - ?? - ??

FM Baltrice
December 7th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Dack, I would agree with your choice of lynch if it were not for the fact that Jester is both a possibility and basing off the posts of the person in question a good likelihood. Claiming Witch like this seems to have been a very good tactic in that regard. I would rather have a vigi shoot her and have us lynch Glissa which results in the exact same information that you propose we would get.

FM Dack Fayden
December 7th, 2013, 01:04 PM
People currently on Glissa:

FM Glissa Sunseeker (6 [L-12]):
FM Domri Rade, FM Sifa Grent, FM Baltrice, FM Parcher, FM Jace Beleren, FM Ravi Sengir

At least one of them is probably green mafia who is more worried about the threat of the reapers since they believe to have killed the Priest last night. FM Domri Rade can be sheriff until proven otherwise because I don't see why Zeke would reveal a possible Sasha when it could result in him getting lynched if he's wrong. FM Sifa Grent is amnesiac. Therefore, FM Baltrice, FM Parcher, FM Jace Beleren, FM Ravi Sengir seem like possible green mafias.

FM Sandruu
December 7th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Dack, I would agree with your choice of lynch if it were not for the fact that Jester is both a possibility and basing off the posts of the person in question a good likelihood. Claiming Witch like this seems to have been a very good tactic in that regard. I would rather have a vigi shoot her and have us lynch Glissa which results in the exact same information that you propose we would get.

Although it seems quite unlikely that Elspeth would be a jester.

FM Dack Fayden
December 7th, 2013, 01:10 PM

Hey this is just my opinion. I think the likelihood of Elspeth being a jester is low just because of this situation exactly where she could be a huge target for town killing roles.

FM Baltrice
December 7th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Dack, Valid deductions but I feel like they are less than accurate.
I have a few questions about the analysis and the follow up.

The post in which you state sounds priestly would be more valid if she was the one who came up with the plan to have a Citizen step up and reveal. However she did not, as I believe Jace was the one with that plan. The tone of that post you quoted instead reads to be annoyed with the current plan and simply wished to move on to more suitable conversation. This is supported by the ending of her post "so we can then proceed to discuss other options."
Would you disagree?

FM Parcher
December 7th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Are you claiming you are the light's bringer of death?

For 1 night

FM Baltrice
December 7th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Dack, why do you put down that the kidnapper cannot be sent to kill?
Where did you get this information?

FM Ravi Sengir
December 7th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Now, to speculate on Vermaak 88 roles.

Possible roles:
Kidnapper - A highly likely pick. It's basically an unstoppable consort that also gets one kill. If they're smart, there is no way they didn't get a kidnapper, and if they didn't get one, then we should rejoice because it means they've wasted a role slot.

Janitor - I doubt they took one of these. 3 charges just isn't enough to justify choosing it. Plus there were two kills last night, but only one cleaning (which was a burn, ie. conduits' clean). They could have simply not used a cleaning last night, but I think choosing a role that can only do 3 things at best is not a wise decision.

Framer - This particular iteration of the framer is quite powerful. It can frame two people per night or it can choose to do nothing and be immune to detection. I would bet they have one of these for sure.

Consigliere - I think this iteration of the consig is weak and not worth choosing. It only gets the investigation pairing, which isn't all that useful to the Vermaaks, and it only gets the exact role if it targets the same person twice, which is horribly inefficient.

Consort - My guess is that they have a consort. Even though they already have a kidnapper for roleblocks, why not have two roleblocks? Since they can't choose a second kidnapper, the second blocker must be a consort. And why not? She even gets detection immunity while blocking.

Sapper - No way they have one of these. Live2Die roles are horrible for scum factions whose whole mission is to survive. Especially with this one, given that its ability is a complete gamble. I really hope I'm wrong, though, because if they picked this they will have another useless member who will eventually kill himself for us if we don't kill him first.

Disguiser - There is a very remote possibility that the cleaning from last night was actually a disguiser, but since disguising on night one is stupid, and I like to assume my adversaries are generally intelligent, I doubt this is the case. However, there could still be a disguiser out there. But again, this is a case where I feel that they would be gimping themselves by choosing this role. It can only act once, which means they lose out on the consistent power that other roles would bring. Plus, its best usage is as an escape when caught/accused as scum, but if found during the day, could easily get lynched before getting to disguise, meaning another useless role. So I doubt this will be in the game.

Enforcer - The most likely fourth pick, imo. More for its passive ability than for anything. These guys have 4 members to start, and in order to win, at least one of them needs to survive and remain Vermaaak 88 aligned. The last thing they want is for a reaper to come along and recruit one of their guys. This would actually be particularly devastating since he could betray them and tell the reapers all of their plans and identities. So my guess is that they took an enforcer so that they wouldn't have to worry about it. Plus, this allows them to actively try to shut down the reapers (and the preists) with the Enforcer's night action.

Willbender - Too risky to be chosen, I think. Could just as easily lure a killer as a doctor. And in most cases I think this team will want to avoid being targeted, so I don't think it would be wise to choose a role that would force someone to target a member. Though it would be amusing if they chose this role and it managed to lure Sasha.

In short, I think the Vermaak 88 team is:

Kidnapper
Framer
Consort
Enforcer

FM Ravi Sengir
December 7th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Oops, I'm dumb, last night's cleaning was a burn as I pointed out earlier in the post. Defintiely not a disguiser. wtf, brain.

FM Ral Zarek
December 7th, 2013, 01:22 PM
hey guys nothing happened to me last night.
not good that it had to hit the bd

@sheriff claim
i doubt that this is an exe strategy, would be too obvious. anyway, can you explain why you choose to reveal so early?
FM Glissa Sunseeker
for now i'm adding pressure, i ask you to roleclaim

FM Ravi Sengir
December 7th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Can Vermaak 88 members be sent for the factional kill in addition to using their regular night actions?

Slaol
December 7th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Can Vermaak 88 members be sent for the factional kill in addition to using their regular night actions?

no

FM Ravi Sengir
December 7th, 2013, 01:24 PM

Actually no, bad question. More specific version:

Can the Kidnapper be sent for the factional kill while he has someone captive?

FM Ral Zarek
December 7th, 2013, 01:29 PM
oh well he claimed already, i rushed the post out too fast

FM Nicol Bolas
December 7th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Ok back to obvious questions that no one has bothered to ask period

There were two victims last night and we know we have at least three killing scums period Did the third fail his kill comma is a delayed kill comma didnt or couldnt kill or was there a double kill question mark

FM Ugin
December 7th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Ugin gets up after a good night sleep. He comes over to see a lot of commotion and starts to figure out what is going on.

FM Nicol Bolas
December 7th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Im off for now comma might read the forums on my phone but dont plan on posting from it period

FM Ravi Sengir
December 7th, 2013, 01:40 PM

There were two victims last night and we know we have at least three killing scums period Did the third fail his kill comma is a delayed kill comma didnt or couldnt kill or was there a double kill question mark

Methinks we have an arsonist in our midst.

FM Dack Fayden
December 7th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Dack, why do you put down that the kidnapper cannot be sent to kill?
Where did you get this information?

It's in the role cards that kidnapper can't be sent to kill unless he's the last orange mafia.

So I commented on this yesterday that I predicted that there are revolutionists in the game.
-Serial killer possible but unlikely now that we see there is no kill.
-spree killer is not going to happen after forever-alone-fmv where Elixir commented that the role had very little impact on the game
-arsonist/revoutionist don't give notification until a burn/factional kill pops up. I think that arsonist is cover for a revolutionist faction though. Because the revolutionists died instantly in FM XI and it's a good anti-priest role. I have a balance boner for revolutionists being in this game.

FM Dack Fayden
December 7th, 2013, 01:44 PM
@ Ravi:

You may not be sent as the killer for Vermaak 88 unless you are the last remaining member of the team.

FM Chandra Nalaar
December 7th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Everyone ignored mie and now I have to go. So no votes from me today. Bye!

FM Ravi Sengir
December 7th, 2013, 01:55 PM
@ Ravi:

Thanks, I didn't catch that. Damn image role cards. I miss text. :(

FM Ugin
December 7th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Hmm, I certainly did not expect that we'll lose our Bus Driver first. Usually roles like this are very crucial in defeating Mafia, hmm? But with the most important protecive role gone, we could be in a good trouble.
Hmm... It hurts my head just to think myself. Well, there is nothing much I can do right now. Maybe you got us a good lead, hmm?

Ugin is happy to see you are still here but sad bus driver is gone, he moved me last night and my notebook is missing. Ugin still has some paper and crayons

FM Ugin

Ugin smiles at you and thinks you are a cool guy

Don't know why you're doing this.

Town and scum can have a fear of being converted, and besides, look at the bigger picture.

He was the most active poster on Day 1, and he actively tried to drive the game forward by asking questions and scumhunting.

I mean.

And you're voting him, over, say.. the people who randomly voted for someone and lurked with the mess of other lurking lurkers and having no attention put on themselves.

You're smarter than this, Meshuvel.

Make a case against someone where there is actually something they've done that hasn't helped town.

Ugin likes you. He does give a weary look at you for defending him. Ugin apparently doesn't mind it but also seems to have a dislike for it.

Ugin wonders why you agree but don't vote.

FM Glissa Sunseeker

Ugin like this. But Ugin must read rest first.

I didn't realize that one of your questions was directed at me, sorry.

Though it does greatly surprise me that you got the feedback that I am part of the Reapers. Since a Framer is unlikely to have been on me, I wonder if you are trying to pull a gamble? After all, the reasons you have given alongside your feedback are sound though misplaced.

To Vraska: I was preparing my food and wanted to get started on eating. However, I will wait until the case on me is over before I'll vote Ajani.

Ugin again wonders where your vote is.

Why did you decide to wait with the vote on me but then gave a completely different reason to justify your vote now?

Ugin wonders why you are defensive about a single early vote.

FM Meshuval

Ugin thinks you should go read day 1. Ugin dislikes people who don't read everything.

Ugin thinks you are townie due to second part though.

Since it is requested: I am a Medic. As such, as I said before, I believe the case against me to be a justified gamble.

I healed Bealtrice, by the way.

Ugin laughs and knows scums always claim protective roles first.

Cut sorry.

Not sure as to the legitimacy of that claim though, medic could be seen as an easy ticket out of a lynch.

Dunno why I was worried about hammer though lol.

Ugin would like you to explain the highlighted part. Ugin see the sun is still rising.

FM Elspeth Tirel

Ugin thinks you are very good player. Ugin thinks of the saying though "A bird in the hand is better than 2 in a bush"

Ugin is weary of this, he knows there are technically 2 mafias. Ugin wonders how you think she is mafia with nicole. He also would like to know if she is a mafia, what allegiance did she belong to?

Oh I also forgot to mention that I was rudely awaken by some drunk individual and forced to spend the night so other chick's house.

Bus Driven by who I suppose to now 6 feet under.

Ugin goes to the giant hole and goes down, he finds his notebook full of pictures. He is happy. Ugin does find it offputting you delayed your reveal

1) I support the dayvig on Glissa and then a lynch on either the witch or possibly Domri (if Glissa doesn't flip cult).
2) I see no need to act on any other purely observation-based FoSes right now since we may very well have a sheriff to investigate for us tonight.
3) Magikarp > Sandshrew

Ugin laughs.

Ugin will talk to you. Ugin does wonder why you want attention.

This isn't sc2mafia.

Ugin agrees, this is New Marris.

It's in the role cards that kidnapper can't be sent to kill unless he's the last orange mafia.

So I commented on this yesterday that I predicted that there are revolutionists in the game.
-Serial killer possible but unlikely now that we see there is no kill.
-spree killer is not going to happen after forever-alone-fmv where Elixir commented that the role had very little impact on the game
-arsonist/revoutionist don't give notification until a burn/factional kill pops up. I think that arsonist is cover for a revolutionist faction though. Because the revolutionists died instantly in FM XI and it's a good anti-priest role. I have a balance boner for revolutionists being in this game.

Ugin thinks that anything could be right now. He does agree that arson/revolution is biggest candidate.

FM Ugin
December 7th, 2013, 02:09 PM

Ugin is sad, he waits for your return.

FM Ugin
December 7th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Ugin summarizes post 155 with this

I was bus driven

Ugin sees how many votes are on one. Ugin vote is only sheep but will vote.

FM Glissa Sunseeker

FM Tibalt
December 7th, 2013, 02:19 PM

A few thoughts:

Only 2 kills but 3 killers
From this we can figure a few things
1. 2 killers hit the same target (Unlikely)
2. A killer hit a night immune
3. A killer did not submit an action and will be replaced soon (Keep this in mind later on)
4. Arson
5. A killer was role blocked

Feedback
We can determine the following from our feedback
Kills
1. The first kill was from Cole
2. Their Janitor only has 2 more cleanings
3. We had a Bus Driver which was one of our random power roles

Misc
-Two claimed role blocks means either the town has a Stripper or the mafia has a consort.

Roles (Based on our current speculation)

Cole MacGrath [MacGrath] Killer
Lucy Kuo [MacGrath] Invest
Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath] Escort
Nix [MacGrath] Janitor

Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]

Soul of The Beast
Sasha (Reaper Leader) (Could be Glissa)
Random Killing Conduit (Arson?)
Cultist? (Will be confirmed on Glissa's Flip)
Random Conduit (I suspect some form of Neutral Benign role)

Joseph Bertrand
Cop
Investigator
Extremist
Medic
Detainer
Priest
Coroner
Random PR
Bus Driver (Dead) (Night action was to Swich FM Sandruu with ?XXX?)
Random PR
Random PR
Random PR
Cit
Cit
Cit
Cit
Cit
Cit
Cit
Cit
Cit

-I set the Neutral Killer as an Arson to account for only 2 kills
-From stated feedback we have 2 escorts, 1 sheriff, 1 cult

FM Tibalt
December 7th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Claimed roles:
1. Elspeth claimed witch
2. Domri Rade claimed Sheriff
-Claimed the feedback that Glissa is a member of the Cult
3. (Somebody legit claimed cit but I have to dig through D1 to find who)

On #2
- No other roles can check an alignment
- Other invests need 2 nights to get exact role so mafia FoS'ing for town credit is doubtful
- Could be witched, Targets are not informed of witching
- Could be Sasha throwing a cult under the bus to throw off suspicion
- Could be Jester (Doubtful)
- Could be Executioner

FM Liliana Vess
December 7th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Ugin would like you to explain the highlighted part. Ugin see the sun is still rising.

What is there to explain? I saw multiple votes getting thrown down on someone and ask that we don't end phase end by hammering. It slipped my mind that there is a lot of people so the chance of hammering was very little.

As for recent content, the only person (other than Glissa) I find to be scummy atm is Dack for not only suggesting that scum is going to kill otehr scum (which is dumb by itself but not scummy) but then persisting on it when everyone calls him out for it.

We have 2 flips so all this setupspec is bad and should stop.

FM Sarkhan Vol
December 7th, 2013, 02:38 PM
3. (Somebody legit claimed cit but I have to dig through D1 to find who)

I think that's me.

FM Ral Zarek
December 7th, 2013, 02:40 PM
I think that's me.

so you converted?

FM Ral Zarek
December 7th, 2013, 02:42 PM
to priest?

FM Sarkhan Vol
December 7th, 2013, 02:43 PM
so you converted?

Nothing happened to me and I'm rather disappointed that my claim was to avail.

I am not part of any group, which mean that the plan was not followed.

Amused. Do players these days not read as much anymore? I'm quite easy to see.

FM Ral Zarek
December 7th, 2013, 02:47 PM
maybe you just don't want to tell^^

FM Ral Zarek
December 7th, 2013, 02:48 PM
or maybe they failed to convert you? hmm

FM Sarkhan Vol
December 7th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Here's my plan ; Lookout on me. Priest visits me in order to make me a Priest. We stay at the plan of claiming Citizen one at a time.

Enforcer? Lookout. Simple plan, requires only the attention of only two others and not majority of all roles.

FM Nissa Revane
December 7th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Everyone, I have returned to you! My love, I am glad to see you alive and well. I will be reading this thread and adding my reads to it. Nothing happened to me last night.

FM Glissa Sunseeker

A cult? I wouldn't mind lynching her. I fos her more than Domri, so I am placing my vote on her.
FM Glissa Sunseeker
I checked the Order of Operation and Conversion comes before investigatings.

town dash choo choo
town dash choo choo
dash next day dash

I really dislike this post. What make you think we are just going to ignore the Fake sheriff after Glissa flips town? Why are you so sure that this sheriff is fake? I know it is possible that he is a fake sheriff, but the way you said it, you seemed so convinced that he isn't.

He wasn't converted.

What is this? I dislike this post so much. Not everything revolves around you.
Because I am nice, Ill answer your post.

Just read everything quickly. I'm kind a busy today/tomorrow so dont expect me to read/say everything.

We are not sure we have a vig, but we are discussing the possibility that if we have a vig, we should plan out his targets. I am not sure about we should save his shots for night immune roles.
Let me ask a question to the host.
Are night immune roles also immune to daytime shots?

FM Nissa Revane
December 7th, 2013, 02:55 PM
@Dack, I don't really understand why you would want to lynch a possible witch over a possible cultist. If we lynch the witch today, it is possible that Glissa is Sashia and recruit another person. Another recruit is a lot worse for the town than another witching.

FM Ral Zarek
December 7th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Here's my plan ; Lookout on me. Priest visits me in order to make me a Priest. We stay at the plan of claiming Citizen one at a time.

Enforcer? Lookout. Simple plan, requires only the attention of only two others and not majority of all roles.

if will citis get informed if priest tries to convert them and fails cause of enforcer is false i think enforcer was probably on you. or priest couldnt go to convert for some reason. i don't see a reason to not follow the plan to convert claimed citizens. there are also no reasons atm to distrust sarkhan. cult would not convert him either imo

i think the lookout plan is good and failproof. if enforcer he will be found

FM Garruk Wildspeaker
December 7th, 2013, 03:23 PM
FM Glissa sunseeker

FM Joseph Bertrand
December 7th, 2013, 03:31 PM
EXTREMIST = VIGILANTE. ERGO WE HAVE A VIGILANTE.

-I also agree with the lookout plan on Sarkhan.
-I think Vraska was too aggressive
-Amnesiac should take the Bus Driver tonight.

What is the difference between lynching glissa/witch and vigging the other? Do we get their role before the end of the day?

FM Joseph Bertrand
December 7th, 2013, 03:31 PM
FM Glissa sunseeker

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 03:56 PM
I am unsure of I trust our Sheriff, claiming this early in the game doesn't seem Sheriffy. Although I would likely do the same if I believed I had found the Pope -Sasha-.

As to Glissa, she seems to be far too eager and calmed to claim to be a Surgeon -Medic- and I normally would not expect a claim with this few votes. It seems as if she wants it off her as fast as possible and to not leave the town with a choice of either lynching her or lynch no one.

Also, nothing happened to me last night.

FM Glissa Sunseeker

I shall return in a while, something came up in RL today.

You claim to not trust the sheriff, but you go with the Sheriff's check anyways?

Expound on this.

FM Venser
December 7th, 2013, 04:10 PM
*Grunts come from behind the bar*
FM Venser appears to have awaken from a drunken stupor

Good morning everyone. I was drinking heavily last night, I blame FM Meshuvel for pouring the bourbon with a heavy hand. I think I mistakenly hit on FM Xenagos and yelled at FM Sifa Grent to stop writing in his book. Anyway, nothing happened to me last night and I have nothing report. I'll just be napping here behind the bar if you need anything... oh what's that FM Domri Rade? You're the sheriff? Well if we don't trust a sheriff, what's the point of having one?

-vote FM Glissa Sunseeker

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 04:22 PM

I commented on Meshuval here (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/24330-Day-II-Fires-of-War?p=403726&viewfull=1#post403726).

I haven't gotten much from Nicol Bolas. Would you like me to do an in-depth analysis of him, similar to what I've done with Ajani over there?

FM Glissa Sunseeker
December 7th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Since this lynch will probably go through I just want to say that I'm glad that this whole ordeal gets us some very nice clues to further pursue things.
I have tried everything I know of but I know that I'm not as convincing as I should've been so I will end this with some these last words and I'll probably not pay attention to the game anymore.

Bai Bai

FM Sorin Markov
December 7th, 2013, 04:30 PM

Good morning everyone. I was drinking heavily last night, I blame FM Meshuvel for pouring the bourbon with a heavy hand. I think I mistakenly hit on FM Xenagos and yelled at FM Sifa Grent to stop writing in his book. Anyway, nothing happened to me last night and I have nothing report. I'll just be napping here behind the bar if you need anything... oh what's that FM Domri Rade? You're the sheriff? Well if we don't trust a sheriff, what's the point of having one?

I, myself, may have hit the bottle a bit too hard yesterday. Ugh, my head.

Let me get a good grasp of what's going on, the votes seemed to have been stacking on Glissa awfully quick considering how early we are in the day.

FM Meshuvel
December 7th, 2013, 04:33 PM
I really don't believe the witch claim so I'd rather not waste a lynch and the sheriff reveal is at L7 so,

FM Glissa Sunseekerfor America

I would not be surprised if Nico Bolas was sasha; sasha would want to make it the case that the vermaak would be better off without an enforcer.

FM Tessebik
December 7th, 2013, 04:35 PM

Let me get a good grasp of what's going on, the votes seemed to have been stacking on Glissa awfully quick considering how early we are in the day.

I don't think the votes stacking on are suspicious, so long as we don't get into hammer-danger range until there are maybe 12-18 hours left.

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 04:39 PM
[COLOR="#FF0000"]
-I think Vraska was too aggressive

Uh.

Of course?

Would you prefer I just cast a vote for Glissa and leave the thread with no scrutiny placed on me? That's one of the most anti-town things you can do. Aggression is good, especially in short days when there's no pressure going out otherwise.

No one is going to raise their hand politely and inform us that they're scum - you need to pressure people with the fear of death, both their own, and their buddies.

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 04:40 PM
I really don't believe the witch claim so I'd rather not waste a lynch and the sheriff reveal is at L7 so,

I would not be surprised if Nico Bolas was sasha; sasha would want to make it the case that the vermaak would be better off without an enforcer.

You still think Ugin is scum?

Besides Glissa/Elspeth, who are your secondary candidates for scum?

Based on post analysis.

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 04:42 PM
And for some reason my vote isn't on Glissa.

Hm.

FM Glissa Sunseeker

FM Tessebik
December 7th, 2013, 04:43 PM
No one is going to raise their hand politely and inform us that they're scum

I AM THE WITCH

You lie.

FM Nicol Bolas
December 7th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Sorry comma Ive seen this too many times period Even in FMs period
I dont trust this so called sheriff comma it wouldnt sursrise me if this was a executioner ploy or even a disguiser setup period

Can someone come up with a list of who has posted and who hasnt question mark Id do it but its too hard on my phone period

FM Ugin
December 7th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Ugin comes back after having a meal to see.

He sees the following

There are currently 13 users browsing this thread. (10 members and 3 guests)
FM Ugin*

Ugin will catch up and see what is going on. Ugin is sad when he is here and everyone just does nothing.

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 04:46 PM
You lie.

She didn't raise her hand, but yeah, I admit that she's an outlier.

Tessebik, what are your current reads?

I'm asking this because I don't want the Day to go to "waste", metaphorically, with a lynch on Glissa.

I want information.

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 04:48 PM
I dont trust this so called sheriff comma it wouldnt sursrise me if this was a executioner ploy or even a disguiser setup period

Can someone come up with a list of who has posted and who hasnt question mark Id do it but its too hard on my phone period

This is why I'm frustrated as to why the vig hasn't shot Glissa yet.

Dayvigging gives us instant information on both Glissa and Domri, as well as everyone else's reactions to Domri's reveal.

I mean.

Stalling out the vig is just going to waste time.

I hope it's not an afk player. (The vig didn't shoot N1, though, after Elspeth outed herself... hm.)

FM Tibalt
December 7th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Dack's Plan
I do not care for Dack's plan at all.

Lynching Glissa:
-Potential to eleminate all cult (If he is the only cult and failed to convert last night)
-Potential to 99% confirm Domri Rade as Sheriff
-Our biggest scum lead

Lynching Elspeth
-Potential Jester
-Potential Town
-Potential Witch (I don't see the logic in a witch self claiming so this is doubtful in my book)
-Mafia may kill Glissa
-Mafia may not kill Glissa
-Potential for another conversion before killed at night

For those reasons I do not want to trust the kill to the mafia at all. It is just not worth it.

Glissa lynch:

I am 100% for lynching Glissa D2. There is the potential that this is the only cult and a conversion last night failed. This means there is a chance of killing the cult here and now. This 'Chance' is worth the risk of a bad lynch. With that said-
Lynching will end the day. We have 37 hours left in day 2 and Glissa is already at L7. I say the more active players unvote and allow the less active players place their votes to control the early hammer. This should be a real focus to give us time to gain leads and get reads from players.

My proposed course of action:
Have a Jailor jail Elspeth and lynch Glissa. This provides the potential for Elspeth to communicate with a confirmed town and that players judgement can determine if he lives or dies. (Note that we have a confirmed jailor with 2 executions and lynching will not affect his ability to jail)
We need to save the vigi kills. Regardless of if they pierce immunity or not that is a huge asset to the town. We can pick the kill in real time and see the flip which will give us more information right there on the spot. (Can you confirm that a day shot will result in an immediate role flip) If this is as I believe it is we do not want to waste this huge benefit.

Sarkhan's Plan:

Pros:
-Makes confirmed towns with night chat
-Much better chance of smashing the cult
-There can be no evil agent so our priest is still safe (Assuming there is no Spree Killer)

Cons:
-Makes great targets
-Potential for evil

We should at least do this one time to allow any potential lookout to find who our priest is. Even if there is a spree killer he would be very foolish to try to kill our priest. A cult is just as much of a problem for him as it is for us. This would overall put us in a better position with very little risk.

Note
Why don't I like this:

Is it just me or is this really suspect. Sorins comment looks so strange to me. 'Ugh, my head.' I feel like this could very easily have been a pre-designed code. 'Say you are hungover if you X' Just something to keep in mind.

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Ugin likes you. He does give a weary look at you for defending him. Ugin apparently doesn't mind it but also seems to have a dislike for it.

What do you mean by "liking"? How come you "like" your attacker and defender?

Please expound on this.

FM Tibalt
December 7th, 2013, 04:51 PM

I will do it if you stop talking like that for the rest of the game. I have to really force myself to read your gibberish right now.

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Totally fine with unvoting as per Tibalt's request, and putting pressure as needed on people.

unvote
FM Ajani Goldmane

Dislike his Day 1 posts, as I mentioned.

FM Tibalt
December 7th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Totally fine with unvoting as per Tibalt's request, and putting pressure as needed on people.

unvote
FM Ajani Goldmane

You have made a small case on him. If you take the time to build it into a constructed argument I will sheep your vote to pressure him. I want a read on how you think just as much as I want your read on him.

FM Nicol Bolas
December 7th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Ill do it myself later then comma I dont think I can pull off inflationary language yet comma maybe later period

FM Ugin
December 7th, 2013, 05:00 PM
What is there to explain? I saw multiple votes getting thrown down on someone and ask that we don't end phase end by hammering. It slipped my mind that there is a lot of people so the chance of hammering was very little.

As for recent content, the only person (other than Glissa) I find to be scummy atm is Dack for not only suggesting that scum is going to kill otehr scum (which is dumb by itself but not scummy) but then persisting on it when everyone calls him out for it.

We have 2 flips so all this setupspec is bad and should stop.

Ugin finds your response over defensive. Ugin is still unsure of you.

maybe you just don't want to tell^^

or maybe they failed to convert you? hmm

Ugin like your pressure on him. Ugin thinks that you might know something.

Ugin makes a half smile, he thinks its a good plan but sees problems.

Everyone, I have returned to you! My love, I am glad to see you alive and well. I will be reading this thread and adding my reads to it. Nothing happened to me last night.

A cult? I wouldn't mind lynching her. I fos her more than Domri, so I am placing my vote on her.
FM Glissa Sunseeker
I checked the Order of Operation and Conversion comes before investigatings.

I really dislike this post. What make you think we are just going to ignore the Fake sheriff after Glissa flips town? Why are you so sure that this sheriff is fake? I know it is possible that he is a fake sheriff, but the way you said it, you seemed so convinced that he isn't.

He wasn't converted.

What is this? I dislike this post so much. Not everything revolves around you.
Because I am nice, Ill answer your post.

We are not sure we have a vig, but we are discussing the possibility that if we have a vig, we should plan out his targets. I am not sure about we should save his shots for night immune roles.
Let me ask a question to the host.
Are night immune roles also immune to daytime shots?

Ugin thinks you should check roles, ugin checks it and says it ignores immunities.

if will citis get informed if priest tries to convert them and fails cause of enforcer is false i think enforcer was probably on you. or priest couldnt go to convert for some reason. i don't see a reason to not follow the plan to convert claimed citizens. there are also no reasons atm to distrust sarkhan. cult would not convert him either imo

i think the lookout plan is good and failproof. if enforcer he will be found

Ugin looks at the plan and again sees a way that it can fail.

Ugin still has a strong dislike on you.

Since this lynch will probably go through I just want to say that I'm glad that this whole ordeal gets us some very nice clues to further pursue things.
I have tried everything I know of but I know that I'm not as convincing as I should've been so I will end this with some these last words and I'll probably not pay attention to the game anymore.

Bai Bai

Ugin likes to see all possibilities. He thinks that this post does not help your case.

Ugin thinks you should read the discussion.

Ugin finds it odd how you have fos on me then sheeps vote.

Uh.

Of course?

Would you prefer I just cast a vote for Glissa and leave the thread with no scrutiny placed on me? That's one of the most anti-town things you can do. Aggression is good, especially in short days when there's no pressure going out otherwise.

No one is going to raise their hand politely and inform us that they're scum - you need to pressure people with the fear of death, both their own, and their buddies.

Ugin thinks you are very good player. He notices how you are taking town leader type role right now.

You lie.

Ugin laughs at funny.

FM Dack Fayden
December 7th, 2013, 05:03 PM
I was hoping others would realize this, but it seems that nobody has read through all the role cards.

Attempting to recruit a Reaper will result in you purging them. You cannot purge Sasha.

We do NOT have to rely just on mafia killing the reaper suspect at night, we can rely on a priest to do that for us. If Glissa is purged at night -> flips reaper we all rejoice. If Glissa is not purged tonight, we know she is Sasha or Domri was lying (unlikely).

Escort on Glissa, priest on Glissa, lynch Elspeth today so the plan to purge Glissa isn't accidentally ruined.

FM Ugin
December 7th, 2013, 05:06 PM
What do you mean by "liking"? How come you "like" your attacker and defender?

Please expound on this.

Ugin refers to how you defended his fos. He likes your reasonings on many things. He dislikes how you buddy-defend him when he was not here.

FM Ugin
December 7th, 2013, 05:10 PM

unvote
FM Ajani Goldmane

Ugin giggles at the mistake. He comes over and tells you that it registers one at a time per post.

FM Tibalt
December 7th, 2013, 05:14 PM
I was hoping others would realize this, but it seems that nobody has read through all the role cards.

We do NOT have to rely just on mafia killing the reaper suspect at night, we can rely on a priest to do that for us. If Glissa is purged at night -> flips reaper we all rejoice. If Glissa is not purged tonight, we know she is Sasha or Domri was lying (unlikely).

Escort on Glissa, priest on Glissa, lynch Elspeth today so the plan to purge Glissa isn't accidentally ruined.

This is still a worse plan that having a Jailor handle Elspeth and lynching Glissa. Why are you so set on seeing Elspeth lynched and not killed in some other way? I find this very odd.

Going with your new proposed plan means:
-Priest target is exposed
-No mason conversion
-Escort target is exposed (And we do not even know if we have an escort)
-Glissa could be Sasha and not be killed at all wasting a day

This is not logical at all. I have you pegged as a very intelligent player and your lines of logic trying to put Elspeth on a town lynch is setting off alarms for me. Can you justify why you are pushing so hard for this in spite of the fact better plans have been proposed?

FM Sorin Markov
December 7th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Hmm. How intriguing.
I guess I can sheep on Glissa, but that's putting her at L-5, so we should most likely slow down on the votes. It seems pretty clear that unless there's a massive turnaround, she'll be lynched today. Her defense is incredibly weak, she barely bothered, said bye and left. If anything it'll confirm Domri.

@Tibalt: I'll have to agree with your proposed course of action. Two vigilante shots isn't much, and I do believe that they should be saved as much as possible.

Is it just me or is this really suspect. Sorins comment looks so strange to me. 'Ugh, my head.' I feel like this could very easily have been a pre-designed code. 'Say you are hungover if you X' Just something to keep in mind.

That's actually a really nice catch and I can't even be mad at you for pointing this out, I hadn't even thought about it when I posted it. It was our corporate Xmas party yesterday, but I should most definitely refrain from posting things like that in the future. At the same time, I'm pretty sure scum wouldn't be so obvious as to do such a thing that would definitely label all the people involved as teammates after a flip from one of them!

And @Ugin, I hadn't read the day yet, sorry for that.

I seriously don't think an executioner would be bold enough to pull the usual Sc2Mafia ''I'm Sheriff, he's scum'' on the first night. Plus, if it was faked, he wouldn't have picked Reaper over a Mafia faction, since there's an argument not to lynch Glissa but to purge her instead as mentioned above, although I think that's a pretty dumb idea. And as said above, Glissa's defense is a pile of shit.

FM Glissa Sunseeker

FM Jace Beleren
December 7th, 2013, 05:22 PM
The Basileus has returned. Give me a minute to conjure up a post.

FM Sorin Markov
December 7th, 2013, 05:26 PM
So apparently my post is ''awaiting moderator approval'' and still hasn't been posted.

Zzz.

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 7th, 2013, 05:27 PM
So apparently my post is ''awaiting moderator approval'' and still hasn't been posted.

Zzz.

I know the feeling.

FM Joseph Bertrand
December 7th, 2013, 05:28 PM
mafia wouldn't necessarily want to kill cult right away right? "Let the cult break up the town some as well" it's not like cult can recruit once their leader is dead (assuming glissa is the cult leader). get rid of the cult threat asap.

FM Jace Beleren
December 7th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Dack: Yesterday he was seemingly intelligent, yet now that today has come around, I am 95% sure he is a Reaper/Vermaak.

The Pope -Sasha- wouldn't rush to the defense of Glissa. It might seem like he is trying to make a plan, yet from what I can tell he wants us to have the other enemies of Byzantium kill Glissa tonight so that she could possibly convert someone before she dies. Now then this might not seem like much considering the fact that that one would just die, yet it is a subtle method of getting a kill off, as if she were lynched and she has a member then its left with one Reaper because 1/2 of 1 rounded down is 0, yet if she got another conversion off tonight it would be 1/2 of 2 making one death. This might not seem like much, but it is a subtle way to perform a night kill, as it effectively kills one member of an opposing team and forces us to possibly have to waste tomorrow lynching her if the Mafia doesn't kill her, which they almost certainly wouldn't knowing that we would waste another day lynching her, and if the Vermaak have an Enforcer they have nothing to fear.

Also, lynching the Witch claim as he suggests is a bad idea. I would recommend a Vig shoot the Witch tonight or during the day as I would not want to lynch a possible Jester.

FM Karn
December 7th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I regret for missing out on yesterday's discussion. Well now that I'm here, I'd like to state that nothing happened to me last night

Also with Glissa on L-6, I'll restrain my vote until most people have posted. Though I do not support the plan of letting the conduit deal with the cult, it's always better to secure a kill on the scums
With Glissa claiming medic very early, I have little doubt that he is what he claims to be

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 7th, 2013, 05:39 PM
It seems as though, despite the fact that this setup is the same as FM V, the majority of players didn't go ahead and read it. That's okay, but I'll explain why I'd hoped you would:

(at) the Town: I'm sure at the moment it seems as though you have all the resources in the world, but I suspect you will come to see things differently very soon (as we did the first time around in FM V). The Beast is an extreme threat that basically required mass role-claim from everybody (including scum) to beat. This game will provide the Vigilante with no shortage of targets in the coming days and he has only 3 shots. 3 might seem like a lot, but if you were to use one on me, that leaves 2 shots to deal with 10+ scum.

You perceive me as a threat, but I am not.

~~~~

To other matters, where I will now pretend to be one of you and offer wisdoms.

The Sheriff claim did seem initially dubious, and given the history of Day 2 sheriff claims on this site there's every reason for us to doubt it. However, what was more suspicious was the way that Glissa Sunseeker defended herself. It was an immediate Medic claim before the votes even had a chance to come in. In an impromptu retrospective study of my memories, 90% of scum claim Citizen or Doctor (Medic).

Lynching Glissa would seem like the optimum pro-town move today.

FM Glissa Sunseeker

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 7th, 2013, 05:43 PM
I am exceedingly suspicious of this post by Dack, and I wonder if he shares alignment with Glissa Sunseeker, for he seems to be in a head-on charge to divert the lynch away from her.

FM Elspeth Tirel

FM Jace Beleren
December 7th, 2013, 05:44 PM
I am exceedingly suspicious of this post by Dack, and I wonder if he shares alignment with Glissa Sunseeker, for he seems to be in a head-on charge to divert the lynch away from her.

I have already stated such.

FM Nicol Bolas
December 7th, 2013, 05:45 PM
At Elspeth Tirel colon Who did you target last night and who did you make him visit question mark

FM Tibalt
December 7th, 2013, 05:46 PM
It seems as though, despite the fact that this setup is the same as FM V, the majority of players didn't go ahead and read it. That's okay, but I'll explain why I'd hoped you would:

(at) the Town: I'm sure at the moment it seems as though you have all the resources in the world, but I suspect you will come to see things differently very soon (as we did the first time around in FM V). The Beast is an extreme threat that basically required mass role-claim from everybody (including scum) to beat. This game will provide the Vigilante with no shortage of targets in the coming days and he has only 3 shots. 3 might seem like a lot, but if you were to use one on me, that leaves 2 shots to deal with 10+ scum.

~~~~

The Sheriff claim did seem initially dubious, and given the history of Day 2 sheriff claims on this site there's every reason for us to doubt it. However, what was more suspicious was the way that Glissa Sunseeker defended herself. It was an immediate Medic claim before the votes even had a chance to come in. In an impromptu retrospective study of my memories, 90% of scum claim Citizen or Doctor (Medic).

FM Glissa Sunseeker

If you are a witch as you claim to be and have some desire to work with the town could you share the night action you submitted last night with us? This would go a long way for me to feel like you are worth keeping alive and not lobbying for a jailor execution as I currently plan to do.

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 7th, 2013, 05:46 PM

I took no action.

I see no reason to aggravate the Town by taking actions. If I was watched last night and that player eventually reveals his results, they will confirm my testimony.

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Elspeth, why do you insist in acting so darkly? Your claimed role may not be a threat if you do not use its dark magic. The idea that you are hiding what you really are is the threat. You are hiding in the dark and that is something that no one of the light should do.

FM Jace Beleren
December 7th, 2013, 05:47 PM
I took no action.

I see no reason to aggravate the Town by taking actions. If I was watched last night and that player eventually reveals his results, they will confirm my testimony.

I truly believe that Elspeth is a Court Jester -If you can't figure this one out...-. 75% sure.

FM Karn
December 7th, 2013, 05:48 PM

~~~~

FM Glissa Sunseeker

As a role with the ability to control town's night actions you are a threat. Especially with the fact that you can win with anyone except the town.

Why are you so intent with finding the beast early compared to the other scums? Stating that beating the beast requires mass role claims

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 7th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Elspeth, why do you insist in acting so darkly? Your claimed role may not be a threat if you do not use its dark magic. The idea that you are hiding what you really are is the threat. You are hiding in the dark and that is something that no one of the light should do.

We are all hiding what we really are, for dark or light, my friend.

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 7th, 2013, 05:50 PM
As a role with the ability to control town's night actions you are a threat. Especially with the fact that you can win with anyone except the town.

Why are you so intent with finding the beast early compared to the other scums? Stating that beating the beast requires mass role claims

Think again. Revise. Ask again and maybe you will receive reply.

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Why do you insist in this smoke and mirrors sham?

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 7th, 2013, 05:53 PM

I highlight this post for everybody else to read, because I can't make a single bit of sense of it.

I have claimed Witch with the intention of siding with any scum, yet Karn is asking me why I am concentrating on the Beast (the one Scum who I can't win with) and not hunting other scums?

Karn is reciting words he thinks sound pro-town without asking himself why he's saying them.

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 05:54 PM
I highlight this post for everybody else to read, because I can't make a single bit of sense of it.

I have claimed Witch with the intention of siding with any scum, yet Karn is asking me why I am concentrating on the Beast (the one Scum who I can't win with) and not hunting other scums?

Karn is reciting words he thinks sound pro-town without asking himself why he's saying them.

Why are you pointing this out if you want to side with the dark?

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 05:55 PM
FM Ajani Goldmane

Whoops?

Hey.

Hey, Jace.

Answer me, please.

FM Jace Beleren
December 7th, 2013, 05:56 PM
FM Ajani Goldmane

Whoops?

Hey.

Hey, Jace.

Answer me, please.

Did you ask me something?

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 7th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Why are you pointing this out if you want to side with the dark?

I'm appeasing you with offerings of wisdom.

FM Karn
December 7th, 2013, 05:58 PM

There's no point in claiming a dangerous role whose objective's are to defeat the town, which currently holds the majority. Claiming witch is most likely a way to get lynched as jester, or to prevent people from learning that you are a more dangerous killing role

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 05:58 PM
You claim to not trust the sheriff, but you go with the Sheriff's check anyways?

Expound on this.

Here ya' go.

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 05:59 PM
I'm appeasing you with offerings of wisdom.

Your actions are a mix of light and dark. I do not like this. Who is the darkest of those who live?

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 7th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Your actions are a mix of light and dark. I do not like this. Who is the darkest of those who live?

Does "darkest" refer to most obviously dark, or most scarily dark?

FM Tibalt
December 7th, 2013, 06:01 PM
I took no action.

I took no action.

I cant trust you. This is your win condition:
"Destroy the Militia, You can win with any other faction"

Keeping you alive or killing you

Pro's:
-Wants to see the beast dead
-Potential for controlling a role with coordination from the town

Con's:
-Can not confirm you followed towns desires
-You need the town to die to win
-Potential jester ploy
-Self claimed non-town
-We may not have a lookout to confirm your actions at all (Even if we had one it would not be worth him revealing to prove you)

I do not see any logic at all in pushing for you to live. Point blank- I want you to be killed at night preferably by a Jailor.

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Does "darkest" refer to most obviously dark, or most scarily dark?

Your interpretation is just as valuable as your list.

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 7th, 2013, 06:02 PM
There's no point in claiming a dangerous role whose objective's are to defeat the town, which currently holds the majority. Claiming witch is most likely a way to get lynched as jester, or to prevent people from learning that you are a more dangerous killing role

Really, is this what you think? I don't believe you think I am a Jester. In your previous post you were telling me I am a threat because of my abilities as a Witch.

Natural scum response: when accused, accuse the accuser of being a Jester to destroy their credibility.

FM Tibalt
December 7th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Glissa is now at L4.

I would ask players to unvote. This is too close to an early hammer for the amount of time we have left.

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 06:06 PM
unvote

The daylight is precious

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 06:06 PM
FM Vraska drops his face to his desk.

That self-centered playstyle.

I mean.

Who claims a anti-town role (Whose wincon is to defeat town) then sides with town?!

Vig 'em, boil 'em, mash 'em in a stew.

Just stop coming in and being such a distraction, in terms of daychat.

I'm getting Mazzy vibes over here.

FM Jace Beleren
December 7th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Here ya' go.

Because the Surgeon -Medic- claim sounded like even bigger bullshit.

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 7th, 2013, 06:09 PM

I am strongly suspicious of Dack and Glissa. I don't necessarily buy the Sheriff claim, but even if I don't, I still think Glissa is scum. Dack's actions of trying to divert the lynch, suggest to me that Glissa is of high-value to Dack's alignment.

Therefore, my answer is: Glissa is the darkest appearing of those who live.

FM Elspeth Tirel
December 7th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Just stop coming in and being such a distraction, in terms of daychat.

I'm sorry if my posts are disturbing your thinking and giving your head an ouchies. If you like, I'll promise to put down my witch's wand and commit ritual suicide too to save you some bother.

Would that make you feel better, poor dearest?

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 06:17 PM
I am strongly suspicious of Dack and Glissa. I don't necessarily buy the Sheriff claim, but even if I don't, I still think Glissa is scum. Dack's actions of trying to divert the lynch, suggest to me that Glissa is of high-value to Dack's alignment.

Therefore, my answer is: Glissa is the darkest appearing of those who live.

What about the dark ones who are not in the light's eye?

FM Garruk Wildspeaker
December 7th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Light can go to hell. I like the dark

FM Liliana Vess
December 7th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Meshuval comes in, ignores my case against him and what Vraska has said against him, then does nothing but sheep the sheriff's guilty.

Scumlord 2013.

FM Ravi Sengir
December 7th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Can people stop wasting time talking about Elspeth now? There are only two possibilities for her. Either:
1. She is not the witch
2. She is the witch

If she isn't witch, then she is probably town who is trolling or a jester. Because the only other roles in the same invest pairing as witch are executioner and student, and neither of those roles have anything to gain from claiming witch. And any scum claiming witch would be stupid because as soon as the other neutrals die and there is no more room for witch in the setup, we would immediately lynch her.

If she is witch then she is pulling a reverse psychology gambit. In this case we should get rid of her, but she is still not really our top priority, as we can easily shut her down with an escort while we search for other scum.

So either way, there's no point in worrying about her now. We'll just have our escort block her until a better target comes along.

FM Domri Rade
December 7th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Who is darkest among the living, Ravi?

FM Nissa Revane
December 7th, 2013, 06:57 PM
I shall place my vote later if needed. I fear an early hammer too much. I shall read new posts made since I was gone. Be patient my love.

FM Vraska
December 7th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Can people stop wasting time talking about Elspeth now?

I agree with this, which is why I'm frustrated about another Mazzy in the works.

Jace, thanks for answering.

FM Joseph Bertrand
December 7th, 2013, 07:53 PM
[\unvote][unvote]
In case I didn't do this already

FM Joseph Bertrand
December 7th, 2013, 07:54 PM
[unvote][\unvote]
In case I didn't do this already

FM Nicol Bolas
December 7th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Can people stop wasting time talking about Elspeth now?

I agree with this.

So let me get this straight comma we have someone who claims a scum role comma does not leave feedback when doing night actions comma claims that she did nothing comma claims that nothing happened to her last night comma wasnt even roleblocked and you want to stop talking about it question mark Really question mark exclamation point question mark

Im not willing to let someone who can mess with our actions off the hook so fast comma I dont believe her for one second that she did nothing last night and Im not gonna stand by while others try to hide her under the rug period

FM Elspeth Tirel

FM Joseph Bertrand
December 7th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Sorry.

FM Joseph Bertrand
December 7th, 2013, 07:59 PM
And why shouldn't we just leave her to a jail or or vig as others have said? No one is proposing to leave her alone indefinitely

FM Nicol Bolas
December 7th, 2013, 08:09 PM
So we can let the kidnapper possibly protect him and waste a vig shot on an immune witch question mark not to mention possibly waste our jailor if the kidnapper has already sent in the action before him period

FM Liliana Vess
December 7th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Why is scum kidnapper going to target witch though? We've already gone through why scum don't want to target each other this early.