PDA

View Full Version : Night I: Infiltration

FM Ferengi
December 5th, 2013, 04:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brp6lyVqV_k

Night 1: Infiltration

Colourful bunch weren't they?

The militia housed all kinds of looneys, it was literally the only place that would employ a crazy pro American lunatic and a man who belived he was a Byzantine king. They were the kind of lot that would believe what anyone with money told em and shoot first; never asking questions.

We have a long list of police brutality reports we are still processing and prosecuting for since the incident.

Their conversation was cut short however with a messenger bursting into the room reporting the deaths of multiple militia with their uniforms stolen and their identifying features removed...

The militia had been infiltrated

Look. It may sound like these militia had the right idea about these... bioterrorists... but I know first hand that they aint all bad. Just like us humans you have bad eggs in the lot. There is plenty more of this story to tell.

They militia all agreed to meet back at the same town house on the following day... The conduits there had no choice to agree or their cover in the city would already be blown right?

They all started chanting Bertrands name, vowing that they'd string up every single conduit and watch em bleed to death. The Militia Signed a declaration of war

Well... I daresay they didn't take too kindly to that notion because that night is where the public report gets messy... and thats what I'm about to clear up for you. You might wanna buy us another round, if you're drunk you may be able to wrap your head around this better.

Cole was perparing to fight The Beast. Vermaak had awakened and saw Cole and the Militia as a threat to their survival...

All the while the Beast was getting ever closer.

I told you, you're gonna need to be drunk to believe what happened next.

Role List:

Cole MacGrath [MacGrath]
Lucy Kuo [MacGrath]
Zeke Dunbar [MacGrath]
Nix [MacGrath]

Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]
Conduit [Vermaak 88]

Soul of The Beast
Sasha (Reaper Leader)
Random Killing Conduit
Random Conduit
Random Conduit

Joseph Bertrand
Cop
Investigator
Extremist
Medic
Detainer
Priest
Coroner
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Random Power Militia
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member
Militia Member

Graveyard:

XXX(XXX):

The Night will End and at the Following Time: Night Ends (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Saturday+December+7+2013%2C+11pm+Brisbane++Aust ralia)
Vermaak Must Have Selected Their Roles By The Following Time: Vermaak Cut off Time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Saturday+December+7+2013%2C+5am+Brisbane++Austr alia)
All other accounts must have submitted actions 2 hours prior to night ending.
If you did not post during the day today please try to message one of the hosts so we know you're still playing.

THE BEAST IS 1382 MILES FROM NEW MARAIS

Elixir
December 5th, 2013, 06:03 AM
If you did not post during the day today please try to message one of the hosts so we know you're still playing.

Just wanna highlight this part.

Elixir
December 7th, 2013, 05:54 AM
Day II will be up as soon as Slaol gets up to help me with permissions rollover.