Physician
Bishop
Random Town
Random Town
Random Town
Random Town
Random Town

Rules:
1. No communication of the game outside the game thread or night chats.
2. No editing posts.
3. No videos.
4. No pictures.
5. No links.

Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20051-S-FM-The-Rise-of-Count-Dracula)
Day One (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/24210-S-FM-122-The-Rise-of-Count-Dracula?p=401488&viewfull=1#post401488)

Players
1. Banshis
2. Orpz
3. Nick
4. NoctiZ
5. ypmagic
6. ika
7. Bruno
8. Mateo
9. Bunny
10. madbird20
11. clementine
12. Kusco
13. Numbertwo

Please note that an updated roles list will not be provided every day, only remaining players and graveyard will be given.

Day one will start momentarily, at 19:00 GMT-7.

Cryptonic
December 1st, 2013, 07:00 PM
Day One

Living Players:
Banshis
Orpz
Nick
NoctiZ
ypmagic
ika
Bruno
Mateo
Bunny
madbird20
clementine
Kusco
Numbertwo

Graveyard:
None

Day One ends in 24 hours at 19:00 GMT-7, December 2 (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=19%3A00+GMT-7+December+2).

With 13 players alive, it takes 7

Kusco
December 1st, 2013, 07:01 PM
Howdy

Bunny
December 1st, 2013, 07:05 PM
helloo!

clementine
December 1st, 2013, 07:07 PM
hai

Kusco
December 1st, 2013, 07:17 PM
I'm a serf. Mason (s), you need to convert me. That's what that means. Don't make me repeat myself

Orpz
December 1st, 2013, 07:23 PM
I am the Bishop, and no.

Orpz
December 1st, 2013, 07:28 PM
Bishop (Mason Leader)
Night Action: Target one person at night, converting them to a Priest if they are Serf, or attacking them if they are a member of Dracula's cult.
May also talk with the Priests at night.
Attributes:[list]
Limited to 3 successful night actions.

3 successful night actions. I read that as 3 kills, not converts. Why do you serfs deserve to move up the social ladder into priesthood?

Dracubitch better pick attack immune.

Kusco
December 1st, 2013, 07:30 PM
3 successful night actions. I read that as 3 kills, not converts. Why do you serfs deserve to move up the social ladder into priesthood?

Dracubitch better pick attack immune.
Why the fuck not? I'm an amazing candidate for mason. We would discuss so much shit together and I can be the front man and lead lynches and stuff.

C'mon, let me in.

NoctiZ
December 1st, 2013, 07:33 PM
Show me your genitals, your genitals.

Tired, gon sleep.

Orpz
December 1st, 2013, 07:36 PM
Why the fuck not? I'm an amazing candidate for mason. We would discuss so much shit together and I can be the front man and lead lynches and stuff.

C'mon, let me in.

Why do you have to be in the Priesthood to do so?

Kusco

Kusco
December 1st, 2013, 07:37 PM
Why do you have to be in the Priesthood to do so?

Kusco

I don't have to be in but it would certainly be helpful. :shrug:

Orpz
December 1st, 2013, 07:40 PM
Since I'm pretty sure I only need 2 swings to find Dracula, I might think about letting you into the glorious Priesthood with my last action.

Orpz
December 1st, 2013, 07:41 PM
ypmagic

Now sheep me as if you were already part of it :love:

madbird20
December 1st, 2013, 07:42 PM
Hey peeps. Would just like to point this out real quick....

Serial Killer
May be converted by Bishop.
Remains Serial Killer.
Gains access to Mason night chat and learns identities.
May not be converted to the Cult if converted to the Masons.
Retains Serial Killer win condition.

Kusco
December 1st, 2013, 07:42 PM
ypmagic

Now sheep me as if you were already part of it :love:

tbh I don't believe your claim. I only acted as if you the real bishop so his concerns would be addressed. Nothing personal.

It's just that you haven't proven shit yet.

Orpz
December 1st, 2013, 07:45 PM
Since I'm pretty sure I only need 2 swings to find Dracula, I might think about letting you into the glorious Priesthood with my last action.

Fucking revoked.

Kusco
December 1st, 2013, 07:45 PM
Hey peeps. Would just like to point this out real quick....

Possible yes. Likely? No. What I'm doing is getting myself in the spotlight. What serial killer would do that?

Orpz
December 1st, 2013, 07:47 PM
My thanksgiving break is over. PR's can't leave last wills.

afk

madbird20
December 1st, 2013, 07:51 PM
Possible yes. Likely? No. What I'm doing is getting myself in the spotlight. What serial killer would do that?

One who is playing a very high-risk high-reward gambit. To expound on the advantages of SK being in the Masonry:

SK win condition ONLY says he has to kill the Town, and the Cult's win condition ONLY says they have to achieve a majority, meaning neither faction has to kill the other, and can in fact gang up on the Town. SK will want to be in the Masonry rather than Cult because

A. It damages the Town by reducing KPN/Communication
B. He cannot be converted by the Cult. < (HUGE benefit to both sides, but primarily the Cult, since they are saved from converting someone who is essentially already aligned with them.
C. If converted by Cult, he loses his attack immunity and becomes susceptible to all attacks, most notably ML's smiting.

All of these are huge advantages to Scum, albeit very risky. In my mind, a SK will do one of two things:

A. Be like Kusco and go "ERMAGARSH MAKE ME MASON NAOW"
B. Act like a Surf and get recruited quietly.

All of this depends on the player in the role of the SK, and either one is possible.

Bruno
December 1st, 2013, 07:53 PM
uh uh yeah yeah

yo dawg kusco keeps talkin a lot

makes me thin that bitch aint a serf, he was casin the joint

makes me thin that bitch a pr or scum, case n point

werd

Kusco
December 1st, 2013, 07:55 PM
uh uh yeah yeah

yo dawg kusco keeps talkin a lot

makes me thin that bitch aint a serf, he was casin the joint

makes me thin that bitch a pr or scum, case n point

werd

I always talk a lot. Doesn't mean one thing or another about my role. I've never played with you so I don't know....

Banshis
December 1st, 2013, 08:53 PM
Hey everyone. Madbird I read on what you think a sk will do and I don't necessarily agree with the first statement on acting like Kusco, because if we expect that person was converted and then the masons start randomly dying off that person would be suspected as the serial killer. I think the sk will try to stay on the down low.

Nick
December 1st, 2013, 09:18 PM
Please don't kill me.

Kusco
December 1st, 2013, 09:47 PM
Please don't kill me.

Are you claiming something?

Bruno
December 1st, 2013, 10:07 PM
uh uh yeah yeah

a lil bitch cased teh joint

a lil bitch posted first ye ye

noyl reason 2 watch so close

is cause u got a role n r excited 2 post

ye oh nigga uh uh ye uh uh ye

ye

nigga i betchu everthing i got

instincts fail me not

kusco u r pr or scum ye ye

unless ur bad oh ho

ye uh

y wod u claim serf cus then u become target 4 convert or left 2 rot

now a pr slot gotta die 4 ur bitch ass cus u deemed as nothin

werd

Nick
December 1st, 2013, 10:35 PM
Yeah serfs should claim.

Bruno
December 1st, 2013, 10:41 PM
Yeah serfs should claim.

So u n kusco can convert?

ika
December 1st, 2013, 11:01 PM
hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just got home from work an hr later becasue of stupid shit so i have caught up and have not seen much.

so onto rvs

nick

Kusco
December 1st, 2013, 11:10 PM
hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just got home from work an hr later becasue of stupid shit so i have caught up and have not seen much.

so onto rvs

nick

So what do you think of serfs revealing?

Orpz
December 1st, 2013, 11:15 PM
Don't do it.

Kusco
December 1st, 2013, 11:19 PM
Don't do it.

why not?

ika
December 1st, 2013, 11:23 PM
So what do you think of serfs revealing?

either everyone claims or no one claims. and by everyone i mean all the players

Kusco
December 1st, 2013, 11:25 PM
either everyone claims or no one claims. and by everyone i mean all the players

If I'm understanding this right, everyone claims serf or no one claims serf. There is no in-between?

ika
December 1st, 2013, 11:27 PM
If I'm understanding this right, everyone claims serf or no one claims serf. There is no in-between?

yes

Kusco
December 1st, 2013, 11:29 PM
yes

Okay. I find it strange. No one gives any information at all (except if everyone claims PRs). Would you mind explaining why this is a good thing?

ika
December 1st, 2013, 11:33 PM
Okay. I find it strange. No one gives any information at all (except if everyone claims PRs). Would you mind explaining why this is a good thing?

i would mind.

i got another question to ask in the meantime how many serf do you think there are?

so far we got 3 claims of serfs, you, nick (i guess), and me. how many others do you think there are?

Orpz
December 1st, 2013, 11:36 PM
Four. 3 from Random Town and 1 from Random Any.

Btw I'm seriously not converting serfs intentionally. I believe the night actions are best used to seek out scummy people and hope it's Dracula.

Kusco
December 1st, 2013, 11:37 PM
I don't think Nick claimed serf. If he did then he's way too subtle and needs to be clearer.

I do think that there's 4 of us serfs in the game. Town vs Cult vs SK means that town PRs could very likely turn on us and so masons need recruits. Not too many but enough.

Orpz
December 1st, 2013, 11:38 PM
Masons do not need recruits. Much risk until the SK is dead. Even after the SK is dead, it's still not even that helpful.

Orpz
December 1st, 2013, 11:39 PM
The game can be ended tonight if I deduce Dracula correctly. Smitings come before converts.

SK will have to 1v11 Town

Kusco
December 1st, 2013, 11:40 PM
Masons do not need recruits. Much risk until the SK is dead. Even after the SK is dead, it's still not even that helpful.

If you're the bishop then I can't really convince you since you're set on using your visits to hunt scum. I'm really trying to speak to the hidden bishop if he exists.

Orpz
December 1st, 2013, 11:45 PM
By playing this way I also force the SK to attempt to convince me to change my mind, because he cant just "LULLL IM SERF CONVERT ME". Thus forcing him to put his neck out a little more and hopefully cause him to slip.

Kusco
December 1st, 2013, 11:58 PM
By playing this way I also force the SK to attempt to convince me to change my mind, because he cant just "LULLL IM SERF CONVERT ME". Thus forcing him to put his neck out a little more and hopefully cause him to slip.

There's nothing for me to slip, mr. passive-aggressive. I merely want to be in the center of the town and being recruited is the fastest way to doing that. Either I put in a ton of work analyzing every post for possible slips and lead lynches on every scum and still be scrutinized or I get recruited into the masons and can organize town as a non-cultist with less scrutiny.

I guess I'll do the hard work. Maybe I can help while in this "powerless" role.

ypmagic
December 2nd, 2013, 12:06 AM
Hello fellow Townies. It is too early to be claiming roles, and I don't believe Kusco quite yet, and he will sooner or later be a target of recruit. Let us keep our eyes on him. For Orpz, he won't die. Any more useless role claims before we move on?

Orpz
December 2nd, 2013, 12:07 AM
:D now that is becoming of a priesthood brother

Confession: I'm more scared of SK than Dracula. Infiltrate + KPN. I can breathe safely rn because of a wifom doctor heal.

Cult Leaders are usually easy to find because they lurk the hardest of all scum archetypes. Idk why but that's an observed trend. I'd probably attack one of these lurkers at night.

ypmagic should be pressured because he afks like a bitch when not

Orpz
December 2nd, 2013, 12:07 AM
Hello fellow Townies. It is too early to be claiming roles, and I don't believe Kusco quite yet, and he will sooner or later be a target of recruit. Let us keep our eyes on him. For Orpz, he won't die. Any more useless role claims before we move on?

Waiting for yours, SK

ypmagic
December 2nd, 2013, 12:09 AM
:D now that is becoming of a priesthood brother

Confession: I'm more scared of SK than Dracula. Infiltrate + KPN. I can breathe safely rn because of a wifom doctor heal.

Cult Leaders are usually easy to find because they lurk the hardest of all scum archetypes. Idk why but that's an observed trend. I'd probably attack one of these lurkers at night.

ypmagic should be pressured because he afks like a bitch when not

What's so wrong about afk? I like it.

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 12:11 AM
What's so wrong about afk? I like it.

fewer contributions to discussions

Orpz
December 2nd, 2013, 12:13 AM
im actually a fan of afk too

not a fan of getting lynched though

madbird20
December 2nd, 2013, 12:31 AM
Hey everyone. Madbird I read on what you think a sk will do and I don't necessarily agree with the first statement on acting like Kusco, because if we expect that person was converted and then the masons start randomly dying off that person would be suspected as the serial killer. I think the sk will try to stay on the down low.

A possibility, yes, but this is Forum Mafia; I like to believe the SK, whoever he is, is smarter than to just go "Lol I know who Masons are, let's kill 'em!" And would instead wait until he had a pool of non-cults to kill from via waiting a few nights watching Bishop's night action.

There's nothing for me to slip, mr. passive-aggressive. I merely want to be in the center of the town and being recruited is the fastest way to doing that. Either I put in a ton of work analyzing every post for possible slips and lead lynches on every scum and still be scrutinized or I get recruited into the masons and can organize town as a non-cultist with less scrutiny.

I guess I'll do the hard work. Maybe I can help while in this "powerless" role.
This post here reads as Town for me. In the past 2 or 3 games I've had with Kusco, he's been mislynched as Town, or screwed over in some way shape or form, so wanting to be confirmed in this game makes sense.

clementine
December 2nd, 2013, 01:16 AM
I'm soft cc'ing Orpz as Bishop. This reminds me of that one game when I soft cc'ed Orpz as the neutral slot.

Don't worry, I believe your serf claim, Kusco.

Nick
December 2nd, 2013, 01:51 AM
How many days or chances to we have to lynch Vladimir before LYLO?

ypmagic
December 2nd, 2013, 02:10 AM
I'm soft cc'ing Orpz as Bishop. This reminds me of that one game when I soft cc'ed Orpz as the neutral slot.

I don't believe crap. Until he can be proven innocent, he's guilty. This ain't America or the UK. This is Mafialand. He might be recruited N1, and we just can't ignore that fact.

ypmagic
December 2nd, 2013, 02:13 AM
Until the food on my plate disappears, I'm AFK. You can't do crap about it either.

Nick
December 2nd, 2013, 02:13 AM
Worst case scenario. We have only 2 days to find Vladimir... pretty sure town going to lose.

Nick
December 2nd, 2013, 02:14 AM
Unless we lynch scum today!

Mateo

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 03:19 AM
Better lynch Nick.

Nick

madbird20
December 2nd, 2013, 03:58 AM
Nick's tickling my scumdar, but Bunny. She's being her usual lurky self, and I would like her to contribute before I make any decisions on who to throw my vote on.

Numbertwo
December 2nd, 2013, 04:01 AM
Greetings, humans. err... i mean fellow humans!

ika
December 2nd, 2013, 06:28 AM
i vanish without a trace and nobody says anything...

im gonna do that more often

oh well. my internet just got back up but im tired. seems like not much has happened though

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 06:34 AM
i vanish without a trace and nobody says anything...

im gonna do that more often

oh well. my internet just got back up but im tired. seems like not much has happened though
wow

such disappearance

much stealth

Numbertwo
December 2nd, 2013, 06:34 AM
Guys, i think ika just dissapared again. I can't see him anymore!

Mateo
December 2nd, 2013, 06:39 AM
as expected, couscous is already failing

and im the artificer. dont worry, bruno wont be getting a gun since he likes to gun tprs

hello mr sk

ypmagic

ypmagic
December 2nd, 2013, 06:44 AM
as expected, couscous is already failing

and im the artificer. dont worry, bruno wont be getting a gun since he likes to gun tprs

hello mr sk

ypmagic

I don't like trolls that assume the roles of others. This is happening to me quite often. For now, I vote nobody, and I'm signing off cause it's too late. Let's see what happens in the next 8 hours... when I'm sleeping. Good night.

Mateo
December 2nd, 2013, 06:46 AM
prolly happenin often cuz ur 2 ez 2 read

ika
December 2nd, 2013, 06:46 AM
just for shits and giggles

ypmagic

im going to laugh if he flips sk

ika
December 2nd, 2013, 06:47 AM
There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 0 guests)
ypmagic

what was that about lurnking and afking?

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 06:52 AM

fuck you

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 06:53 AM
There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 0 guests)
ypmagic

But in all seriousness, I didn't have this thread open so I wasn't one of them. I just felt like insulting you bb. ;)

ika
December 2nd, 2013, 06:57 AM
But in all seriousness, I didn't have this thread open so I wasn't one of them. I just felt like insulting you bb. ;)

of cousrse you do. becasue we dont do it enough.

ika
December 2nd, 2013, 06:58 AM
no could you be a dear and vote ypmaigc?

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 06:58 AM
Naw. I am not doing it for the lulz brah.

ika
December 2nd, 2013, 07:01 AM
Naw. I am not doing it for the lulz brah.

but its not for lulz its for lols.

Mateo
December 2nd, 2013, 07:05 AM
noctiz y r u defensive about not lurking? r u scum?

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 07:25 AM
noctiz y r u defensive about not lurking? r u scum?

Im nat, it's widely known that I am more often than not a lurker.

Orpz
December 2nd, 2013, 07:26 AM
damn first day of school in a week

I'm still at home and I already want to just go home and afk irl

Bunny
December 2nd, 2013, 07:28 AM
before anyone else accuses me of lurking, be advised that 2 hours after day starts and then the next 10 hours i will be unavailable everyday cuz das when i sleepy time! Anyways no one has really posted much of substance. Not sure I believe kusco or orpz

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 07:31 AM
Bunny stop lurking ffs

wtf are you even thinking signing up and then lurking. go play some tetris

pls

Bunny
December 2nd, 2013, 07:34 AM
Bunny stop lurking ffs

wtf are you even thinking signing up and then lurking. go play some tetris

pls

fine!

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 07:35 AM
fine!

yay

Mateo
December 2nd, 2013, 07:36 AM
its sims 3 noctiz. pay attention

Nick
December 2nd, 2013, 07:37 AM
ypmagic

Lets give him a SURPRISE!

Going to sleep. See you after day ended.

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 07:40 AM
Aw you guise.

I'm gonna play some gaimz now, if you want me to say something then message me on AOL.

ika
December 2nd, 2013, 07:41 AM
Aw you guise.

I'm gonna play some gaimz now, if you want me to say something then message me on AOL.

will you be back?

ika
December 2nd, 2013, 07:42 AM
does saying mean litarly or type it on here?

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 07:46 AM
will you be back?

ika
December 2nd, 2013, 07:48 AM
are you going to leave a vaild vote on ypmagic?

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 07:51 AM
Oopsie, sorry for that picture, I didn't have the rules in mind and thought the rules weren't included in the first post and most games allow pictures so I was used to it. Sorry.

Hmm, maybe, maybe not. Depends on how I feel when the time comes.

Cryptonic
December 2nd, 2013, 07:53 AM
Oopsie, sorry for that picture, I didn't have the rules in mind and thought the rules weren't included in the first post and most games allow pictures so I was used to it. Sorry.

I don't mind an occational picture here and there, but I don't want to have to scroll through 20 posts of solely pictures >_> Especially when I can't check most of them at work. But, screenshots are 100% forbidden. :3

ika
December 2nd, 2013, 07:54 AM

i bolded the important word of that post

ika
December 2nd, 2013, 07:55 AM
I don't mind an occational picture here and there, but I don't want to have to scroll through 20 posts of solely pictures >_> Especially when I can't check most of them at work. But, screenshots are 100% forbidden. :3

awwwww. that means i cant do my m-fm 20 fun XD

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 07:56 AM
:3

i bolded the important word of that post

Eat me.

Bunny
December 2nd, 2013, 07:58 AM
awwwww. that means i cant do my m-fm 20 fun XD

bhahaha maybe that was the point

ika
:3

Eat me.

OHM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

delicioso

ika
bhahaha maybe that was the point

you have to admit it was entertaining

Bunny
December 2nd, 2013, 08:00 AM
you have to admit it was entertaining

i could never read them! they were unviewable on my computer!

Numbertwo
December 2nd, 2013, 08:04 AM
Noctiz is too important to be modkilled, noted.

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 08:05 AM

More like I suck his dick too much to be modkilled.

But either way works.

ika
December 2nd, 2013, 08:05 AM
i could never read them! they were unviewable on my computer!

-.-

i made sure they worked for the site. dunno why they would not show. the only way i see it if it was at work or something.

ika
December 2nd, 2013, 08:06 AM

numbertwo claims to be not important, noted

Bunny
December 2nd, 2013, 08:21 AM
-.-

i made sure they worked for the site. dunno why they would not show. the only way i see it if it was at work or something.

yah it was like just a . when i clicked on it. and then they woudlnt work on my phone either it was just like the box with the blue thingy in it

ika
December 2nd, 2013, 08:24 AM
yah it was like just a . when i clicked on it. and then they woudlnt work on my phone either it was just like the box with the blue thingy in it

odd. oh well. im gonna go take a nap i have been uup alll night

Bruno
December 2nd, 2013, 08:55 AM
ypmagic

uh uh yah yeah

yp is acting like scum

he is so fukin easy 2 read

dawgs i no it seems like a train

but he is a piece of shit fighting against us

werd

Mateo
December 2nd, 2013, 08:57 AM
odd. oh well. im gonna go take a nap i have been uup alll night

dracula softclaim

Mateo
December 2nd, 2013, 08:57 AM
ika

Bruno
December 2nd, 2013, 08:58 AM
uh uh yeah yeah btw

fuk ur ass couscous yeah uh

little nigga ass bitch cock

u r just wifoming ye oh uh

u is probs scum but no one will think 2 attack u because they're fukin retards dawg

werd

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 11:31 AM
NoctiZ

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 11:32 AM
NoctiZ

OH DAYUM LOOK AT THIS

IS IT JUST ME OR IS IT GETTING HOT IN HERE?

Bunny
December 2nd, 2013, 11:36 AM
so what is the benefit to lynching yp, just having him outta the game then!? Or is there more.

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 11:48 AM
so what is the benefit to lynching yp, just having him outta the game then!? Or is there more.

Mateo thought that a post by yp seemed suspicious, others followed.

Though, ypmagic did check in during that time and didn't say anything.. wonder why..

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 12:21 PM
He is one annoying motherfucker. He typically lurks a lot. Tends not to contribute much and when he does it's a rehash of what others said. He hasn't shown any possibility of changing his ways. That's NoctiZ.

ypmagic is very similar. I don't read him as town. No proof of alignment yet.

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 12:23 PM
He is one annoying motherfucker. He typically lurks a lot. Tends not to contribute much and when he does it's a rehash of what others said. He hasn't shown any possibility of changing his ways. That's NoctiZ.

Ah ah ah, now that depends entirely on what role I am. And what day it is, of course.

Orpz
December 2nd, 2013, 12:33 PM
yea uh yea ypmagic checked in 2day
but his posts r fukking gay
i dont know wats his faction
but i dont wanna use a nite action
he shud be lynched
bcuz he makes me cringe
ye even if he cud be town
lets bring him down
7 to vote
only 3 more i hope

werd

Bunny
December 2nd, 2013, 12:35 PM

from my time playing with noctiz i have found him to be of normal playing. Usually doesn't lurk so i disagree with you there. But not with yp.

ypmagic

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 01:09 PM
from my time playing with noctiz i have found him to be of normal playing. Usually doesn't lurk so i disagree with you there. But not with yp.

ypmagic

You're not exactly the most active person so I'm going to say that your opinion is skewed.

yp needs to come back and say something townish if he wants to live through this day.

Bunny
December 2nd, 2013, 01:12 PM
You're not exactly the most active person so I'm going to say that your opinion is skewed.

yp needs to come back and say something townish if he wants to live through this day.

its not skewed. i dont need to make 90 rude posts in a day to get my points across.

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 01:15 PM
If someone lurks then that doesn't mean this person isn't paying attention, opinions and ideas are as valid as anyone else's.

Bruno
December 2nd, 2013, 01:16 PM

stfu couscous ur so full of urself

srsly ur not that great ur an average player

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 01:17 PM
its not skewed. i dont need to make 90 rude posts in a day to get my points across.

Look, I made an observation. You don't need to be defensive about it. Lurking isn't an inherent scumtell. I find that there are people who are less active than I like. Contributions also play a big part into my viewpoint. If there's three big wall-o-text posts from a person a day I'm not going to consider that person a lurker. If someone posts 10 posts that repeat other peoples' points, I consider them a lurker.

Bunny
December 2nd, 2013, 01:19 PM
Look, I made an observation. You don't need to be defensive about it. Lurking isn't an inherent scumtell. I find that there are people who are less active than I like. Contributions also play a big part into my viewpoint. If there's three big wall-o-text posts from a person a day I'm not going to consider that person a lurker. If someone posts 10 posts that repeat other peoples' points, I consider them a lurker.

do you know what the definition of lurking is? To read but not contribute to the discussion in a newsgroup, chatroom, or other online forum. If they're reading and posting, then they are not lurking, no matter what they say. I'm not being defensive. I just find your play style less than what others are that you're bashing.

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 01:22 PM
do you know what the definition of lurking is? To read but not contribute to the discussion in a newsgroup, chatroom, or other online forum. If they're reading and posting, then they are not lurking, no matter what they say. I'm not being defensive. I just find your play style less than what others are that you're bashing.

You don't have to agree with my opinions. Just like I don't have to agree with your opinion. Posting =/= contributing

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 01:23 PM
You don't have to agree with my opinions. Just like I don't have to agree with your opinion. Posting =/= contributing

not contributing =/= lurking

Bunny
December 2nd, 2013, 01:23 PM

If you say something that isnt stupid, and I agree with your point, why is not contributing if I say I agree?

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 01:26 PM
not contributing =/= lurking

True, but it certainly doesn't help

If you say something that isnt stupid, and I agree with your point, why is not contributing if I say I agree?

Because it isn't an equal exchange of information. The person who gave the not stupid idea gave out more information than the person who just says "I agree"

Bunny
December 2nd, 2013, 01:26 PM
like it makes no sense to say to people that they can't agree with other peoples thoughts and if they do theyre not contributing, so then if they have nothing else to say and dont mention others posts because they dont want to seem like they're not contributing, you think they're lurking. Its ridiculous. Sometimes some people have nothing else to say, so they dont speak. Its not lurking.

Bunny
December 2nd, 2013, 01:29 PM
there are no rules that you have to have an equal exchange of information, you clearly dont understand what lurking is. If one person contibutes more and its useful maybe that person deserves mvp. But there is no defined amount one is required to contribute.

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 01:30 PM
like it makes no sense to say to people that they can't agree with other peoples thoughts and if they do theyre not contributing, so then if they have nothing else to say and dont mention others posts because they dont want to seem like they're not contributing, you think they're lurking. Its ridiculous. Sometimes some people have nothing else to say, so they dont speak. Its not lurking.

If it's not lurking then it's ridiculous. There is always something to discuss. If there isn't a discussion going on then someone can start one up. Discuss reads on a specific person, discuss possible roles based on feedback, discuss the meaning of lurking and contributions. There is always something to talk about.

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 01:31 PM
there are no rules that you have to have an equal exchange of information, you clearly dont understand what lurking is. If one person contibutes more and its useful maybe that person deserves mvp. But there is no defined amount one is required to contribute.

I didn't say that there are rules about that. It's my personal feelings on the matter.

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 01:33 PM
It's like wanting to say something during a lesson at school but someone was faster than you so you can't say the same thing, which makes sense in the context of the lesson because you don't want to repeat the same stuff over and over again, but here it's about opinions that anyone can have. If you state your opinion earlier than me, do I have to form myself another opinion?

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 01:34 PM
It's like wanting to say something during a lesson at school but someone was faster than you so you can't say the same thing, which makes sense in the context of the lesson because you don't want to repeat the same stuff over and over again, but here it's about opinions that anyone can have. If you state your opinion earlier than me, do I have to form myself another opinion?

No, your opinion is your opinion is your opinion. I don't suggest changing it because someone has the same opinion. What you can say is, "I agree with this idea for reasons x, y, and z"

ika
December 2nd, 2013, 01:36 PM
i get back and see all this shit debate about lurking and crap.

sounds legit. anyway like i said i have to get ready for work. so if you guys need anything make if breif

ika
December 2nd, 2013, 01:38 PM
oh btw

To lurk means a player is watching the game, though speaking rarely.

Active lurking means a player is watching the game and being somewhat active in the chat, but contributing nothing to the conversation.

Active lurking (not to be confused with regular lurking) can be interpreted as a scumtell, though it is not always one. Lurking can also be interpreted as a towntell.

Most new players lurk because they are inexperienced and do not yet know how to play the game well. This can lead to a mistaken lynch, and in worse cases, a loss for the town. Active lurking is more likely as an inexperienced mafia member.

there you guys go now continue with the huge offtopicness

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 01:43 PM
Thanks, Ika.

Clementine

Speak, fruit.

Bunny
December 2nd, 2013, 01:52 PM
oh btw

there you guys go now continue with the huge offtopicness

was that official from sc2mafia?

ika
December 2nd, 2013, 02:01 PM
was that official from sc2mafia?

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Lurking

this is from here

Active Lurking: Posting regularly, but refusing to make your posts meaningful.

Lurker: Comes online to view a game, but rarely posts. Unlike an AFK player a Lurker cares about the game, but doesn't post.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/15639-Mafia-Terms

Bunny
December 2nd, 2013, 02:06 PM
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Lurking

this is from here

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/15639-Mafia-Terms

mm i dont agree though with what constitutes a meaningful post, its different for everyone!. Anyways I think we could all work a little harder than to just push a lynch on yp.

Banshis
December 2nd, 2013, 02:09 PM
Ok I am back home. Reading the posts about Yp's train right now.

Banshis
December 2nd, 2013, 02:11 PM
A possibility, yes, but this is Forum Mafia; I like to believe the SK, whoever he is, is smarter than to just go "Lol I know who Masons are, let's kill 'em!" And would instead wait until he had a pool of non-cults to kill from via waiting a few nights watching Bishop's night action.

Fair enough madbird, but with the masons not being able to leave Lw's I can see the SK just going to kill them if he gets recruited.

madbird20
December 2nd, 2013, 02:15 PM
Fair enough madbird, but with the masons not being able to leave Lw's I can see the SK just going to kill them if he gets recruited.

Hmm true. Although what's to stop the Bishop from just saying "If 1 or 2 of us die to SK, tell the Town everyone who I've recruited"? Granted it outs the Masons to potential Acolytes, and removes the possibility of a failed/revealed conversion, but it ends the SK's KPN. Ultimately, I think if SK was converted, especially if as you say he would try to be converted by playing it safe, he would play it safe in the Masonry and just kill non-Mason non-Cults.

Banshis
December 2nd, 2013, 02:21 PM
Hmm true. Although what's to stop the Bishop from just saying "If 1 or 2 of us die to SK, tell the Town everyone who I've recruited"? Granted it outs the Masons to potential Acolytes, and removes the possibility of a failed/revealed conversion, but it ends the SK's KPN. Ultimately, I think if SK was converted, especially if as you say he would try to be converted by playing it safe, he would play it safe in the Masonry and just kill non-Mason non-Cults.

Yea, but then the Masons could end up killing themselves if the SK wasn't actually converted. And I agree he most likely is going to play it safe.

Banshis
December 2nd, 2013, 02:27 PM
hello mr sk

ypmagic

Gives no reasoning behind the vote besides quoting YP's first post.

just for shits and giggles

ypmagic

im going to laugh if he flips sk

Sheep vote with no reasoning.

ypmagic

Lets give him a SURPRISE!

Going to sleep. See you after day ended.

sheep vote with no reasoning.

ypmagic

uh uh yah yeah

yp is acting like scum

he is so fukin easy 2 read

dawgs i no it seems like a train

but he is a piece of shit fighting against us

werd

Says he is easy to read, but gives no reasoning.

ypmagic

Sheep vote.

Most of the votes on him have been sheep votes and not really any reasoning gave for them. Mateo is calling YP the serial killer, but I wouldn't be so quick to assume after Yp's first post. I feel like he soft claimed in that post. Also lets not turn this into FM Edwin in FM 19. : /

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 02:38 PM
Which is scary since there aren't any set scum teams this early in the game. I hope there are scum in that train because I don't want a completely sheep town.

madbird20
December 2nd, 2013, 02:55 PM
Most of the votes on him have been sheep votes and not really any reasoning gave for them. Mateo is calling YP the serial killer, but I wouldn't be so quick to assume after Yp's first post. I feel like he soft claimed in that post. Also lets not turn this into FM Edwin in FM 19. : /

To be fair, Edwin was actually scummy. YP, really all that's happening is like you said sheep-voting, although this post here

feels forced, especially in comparison to his other posts. Granted this is his first post, but it still seems fishy. To me, it reads as one of two or three things:

1. A townie giving basic opinions on things in an opening-post way
2. A Cult Leader informing a would-be SK that he has a conversion available and requesting that Orpz be left alive
3. A Cult Leader setting up a bus on a potential convert (Max cult size is 4/2, so if that doesn't include dead cultist, Dracula would want to bus out one of his Cultists for another recruit).

Does max Cult size include dead recruits?

Cryptonic
December 2nd, 2013, 02:57 PM

Max Cult size is only living Cult Members.
4 while Dracula is alive, 2 if he's dead.

Bruno
December 2nd, 2013, 02:57 PM
yp is l-2

pls vote this scummy fuk he is acting as scummy as he usually does when he is scum ffs

Banshis
December 2nd, 2013, 02:58 PM
To be fair, Edwin was actually scummy. YP, really all that's happening is like you said sheep-voting, although this post here

feels forced, especially in comparison to his other posts. Granted this is his first post, but it still seems fishy. To me, it reads as one of two or three things:

1. A townie giving basic opinions on things in an opening-post way
2. A Cult Leader informing a would-be SK that he has a conversion available and requesting that Orpz be left alive
3. A Cult Leader setting up a bus on a potential convert (Max cult size is 4/2, so if that doesn't include dead cultist, Dracula would want to bus out one of his Cultists for another recruit).

It does feel sort of forced, but you don't even see how it makes him into a serial killer which is why all the sheep votes are on him which they believe he is a sk. The part with Orpz, he won't die feels like a soft claim though also depending on how you interpret it.

Bruno
December 2nd, 2013, 03:00 PM
Gives no reasoning behind the vote besides quoting YP's first post.

Sheep vote with no reasoning.

sheep vote with no reasoning.

Says he is easy to read, but gives no reasoning.

Sheep vote.

interesting how ur defending him

is he dracula or r u

madbird20
December 2nd, 2013, 03:01 PM
It does feel sort of forced, but you don't even see how it makes him into a serial killer which is why all the sheep votes are on him which they believe he is a sk. The part with Orpz, he won't die feels like a soft claim though also depending on how you interpret it.

Exactly. I don't read SK on him at all; I see him as a PR of some sort, which at this stage is Dracula/Town.

madbird20
December 2nd, 2013, 03:02 PM
Also, the 3 Any Randoms in the list? Set-up says they can be Thralls, so Kusco, there could be a scum team somewhere in the votes.

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 03:05 PM
interesting how ur defending him

is he dracula or r u

What is your argument against yp?

Also, the 3 Any Randoms in the list? Set-up says they can be Thralls, so Kusco, there could be a scum team somewhere in the votes.

True, but it's not set in stone and I doubt that there's a scum team at the moment.

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 03:30 PM
I'm neutral about ypmagic but my feeling says that we will end up lynching him later anyway so it would obviously be better to use the lynch today on him than no-lynch.. how do you guys feel about it?

Numbertwo
December 2nd, 2013, 03:34 PM
I would like him to claim a role befeore we lynch him. Would be silly if we lynched the mayor.

ypmagic
December 2nd, 2013, 03:48 PM

I don't care what you really think about me, nor does the whole town based on the fact that I actually have a life, I actually sleep, and I actually have hobbies. Are you that on to role-hunt? Here's a hint: Lynch me and you'll find out.

Nobody is going to lynch me or take the hammer, unless you would and you want to make yourself look foolish and like a Cult.

Then shut the fuck up, get back to work, and stop targeting people who just woke up from their beauty sleep. I don't see me threatening you by the time you wake up. Please, show some of the same manners.

So you're going to ignore the whole Town and go forth with your own decisions? That really sounds like an individualist with a plot to kill somebody. I name you serial killer and I'll see to that later on in the game. Prove yourself innocent and I'll take it back.

True, but it certainly doesn't help

Because it isn't an equal exchange of information. The person who gave the not stupid idea gave out more information than the person who just says "I agree"

Who the fuck cares about the net gain in information. This is DAY 1. We have nothing to go on, we have no fucking feedback, all we can do is argue all day. If you want that, we can do that.

If it's not lurking then it's ridiculous. There is always something to discuss. If there isn't a discussion going on then someone can start one up. Discuss reads on a specific person, discuss possible roles based on feedback, discuss the meaning of lurking and contributions. There is always something to talk about.

Let's see, I said that during FM18 and FM19, and what happened to me? I got fucking lynched by a bunch of people that don't know how to play. Are you next?

I didn't say that there are rules about that. It's my personal feelings on the matter.

Then STOP TARGETING OTHER PEOPLE WITH IT.

No, your opinion is your opinion is your opinion. I don't suggest changing it because someone has the same opinion. What you can say is, "I agree with this idea for reasons x, y, and z"

Again, then STOP TARGETING OTHER PEOPLE WITH IT.

Which is scary since there aren't any set scum teams this early in the game. I hope there are scum in that train because I don't want a completely sheep town.

YOU EVEN SAY IT. We have NOTHING to go on.

ypmagic
December 2nd, 2013, 03:50 PM
I would like him to claim a role befeore we lynch him. Would be silly if we lynched the mayor.

I'm not claiming my role. You all need to learn a lesson about random lynching day 1.

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 03:52 PM
Dude, I wasn't in favor for your lynch. I was arguing about lurking and what lurking entails. Dude...

clementine
December 2nd, 2013, 03:58 PM
Blatant sheep vote because I've been busy but I know it's best to d1 lynch in a cult game.

ypmagic

ypmagic
December 2nd, 2013, 03:58 PM
Dude, I wasn't in favor for your lynch. I was arguing about lurking and what lurking entails. Dude...

Please read over your posts again and tell me that.

ypmagic
December 2nd, 2013, 04:00 PM
I'm a serf.

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 04:00 PM
Please read over your posts again and tell me that.

I was debating with Bunny on what lurking means. You're looking too much into my posts for some reason.

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 04:06 PM
It's L-1 right now. Yp, why should you live?

Numbertwo
December 2nd, 2013, 04:09 PM
If he is a serf then the bishop can confirm him.

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 04:11 PM
If he is a serf then the bishop can confirm him.

That's a problem for both possible bishops. Orpz doesn't want to recruit and the hidden bishop might not like the manner that yp claimed.

recruitment into masons doesn't exclude someone from being SK.

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 04:20 PM
Yp, I'm trying to help you. Silence isn't going to help you. The best argument for your lynch is that the town's going to lynch you anyway, so why not today?

Numbertwo
December 2nd, 2013, 04:22 PM
That's a problem for both possible bishops. Orpz doesn't want to recruit and the hidden bishop might not like the manner that yp claimed.

recruitment into masons doesn't exclude someone from being SK.

Lol, i didn't realise that sk was a confirmed role untill now. I imagine that the sk would claim serf then.

Numbertwo
December 2nd, 2013, 04:38 PM
I'm not claiming my role. You all need to learn a lesson about random lynching day 1.

Fair enough, i probably wouldn't have claimed my role either in your situation if i was a townie.

I'm a serf.

But as soon as clementine puts him on L1 he panics and claims a role. What about teaching uss a lesson?

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 04:40 PM
Yp has me confused. He was online watching this thread a few minutes ago but didn't say anything. Nothing. Nada.

For someone who wants to live by admission, he doesn't work for it.

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 04:43 PM
Especially when he's been L-1 for this long a time

Numbertwo
December 2nd, 2013, 04:47 PM
Im going to bed now, do you want me to hammer him befeore i go?

Numbertwo
December 2nd, 2013, 04:47 PM
or someone could replace their vote with mine.

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 04:48 PM
I was about to ask about that lol.

I can hammer

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 04:50 PM
No, I CAN HAMMER

but courtesy goes to you, my men.

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 04:52 PM
Everyone okay with this?

Yp hasn't given me any reason to keep him alive except for a role claim

NoctiZ
December 2nd, 2013, 04:53 PM
Well, if we find his behaviour to be scummy enough for a serf, yeah I'm okay with this. But as we all know we would just end up lynching him later.. lol.

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 04:55 PM
Well. I'm hammering soon. If there's anything that needs to be said say it now.

Kusco
December 2nd, 2013, 04:57 PM
ypmagic

Hammer = Dropped

The Godfather
December 2nd, 2013, 04:58 PM
ypmagic has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

ypmagic ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/9375') (7 [L-0]): Orpz ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=401503'), ika ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=401637'), Nick ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=401658'), Bruno ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=401685'), Kusco ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=401860'), Bunny ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=401717'), clementine ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=401820')
Nick ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/2482') (1 [L-6]): NoctiZ ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=401615')
Bunny ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/6425') (1 [L-6]): madbird20 ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=401619')
ika ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/6424') (1 [L-6]): Mateo ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=401689')

Cryptonic
December 2nd, 2013, 07:00 PM
Night One

ypmagic was lynched! His role was Serf.

Because I am leaving a last will, I am a serf. I hope you all learned a lesson.

Living Players:
Banshis
Orpz
Nick
NoctiZ
ika
Bruno
Mateo
Bunny
madbird20
clementine
Kusco
Numbertwo

Graveyard:
ypmagic - Serf

Night One ends in 24 hours at 19:00 GMT-7, December 3 (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=19%3A00+GMT-7+December+3). Please have night actions in 1 hour before night actions or sooner.

Cryptonic
December 3rd, 2013, 07:00 PM
Day Two

madbird20 was found dead this morning. His role was Serf!

Living Players:
Banshis
Orpz
Nick
NoctiZ
ika
Bruno
Citrus
Bunny
clementine
Kusco
Numbertwo

Graveyard:
ypmagic - Serf
madbird20 - Serf

Day Two ends in 24 hours at 19:00 GMT-7, December 4 (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=19%3A00+GMT-7+December+4).
With 11 players alive, it takes 6

Bunny
December 3rd, 2013, 07:02 PM
hihi nothing happened to me last night

Orpz
December 3rd, 2013, 07:10 PM
ika

Anyways I'm not a Bishop, it was never my intent to make people believe I was a Bishop. I just wanted to scare the Dracula into picking Attack Immunity cause that's the inferior upgrade.

Orpz
December 3rd, 2013, 07:12 PM
I believe Kusco's claim over Ika's so I'm voting Ika

not discussing this further cuz stuff n things

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 07:17 PM
im here and nothing happened to me

Orpz
im here and nothing happened to me

thats cause ur the SK

ika
i am also on break so i will be here for about 30-45 mins before i have to go back

ika
thats cause ur the SK

nope try again

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 07:22 PM
i think i would like to hear from number 2 though there was one post that irks me very much i will find it momentraily i need to pull up my notes

numbertwo

Citrus
December 3rd, 2013, 07:23 PM
Hello all, replacement in for Mateo at your services. This is around bedtime for me, so will read through thread and be here later

Citrus
December 3rd, 2013, 07:24 PM
(And nothing happened to me ?Mateo? last night)

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 07:24 PM
Lol, i didn't realise that sk was a confirmed role untill now. I imagine that the sk would claim serf then.

this post seems off becase he didnt know sk was confirmed

Fair enough, i probably wouldn't have claimed my role either in your situation if i was a townie.

But as soon as clementine puts him on L1 he panics and claims a role. What about teaching uss a lesson?

he says "if i was a townie" this is implying that he is not town aligned

all of his other post have either been filler or pointless.

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 07:25 PM
can you update role list with the replacement?

Kusco
December 3rd, 2013, 07:25 PM
Ok. So I lied about being a serf.

I'm glad that you lied about being the bishop, Orpz and I think that you were successful.

I'm actually the sheriff and I checked Clementine and she came up as Cult.

She was either culted last night or was a part of the setup. She could also be Dracula.

Clementine

Kusco
December 3rd, 2013, 07:26 PM
I don't think numbertwo is worth going after right now. I think we should eliminate cult because not only do we lose town members but the cult also gains teammates and votes.

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 07:27 PM
Ok. So I lied about being a serf.

I'm glad that you lied about being the bishop, Orpz and I think that you were successful.

I'm actually the sheriff and I checked Clementine and she came up as Cult.

She was either culted last night or was a part of the setup. She could also be Dracula.

Clementine

well now, that changes everything

clementine

Orpz
December 3rd, 2013, 07:28 PM
clementine

Kusco
We can deal with the numbertwo situation later. I'll probably check him tonight and see what happens.

ika
I don't think numbertwo is worth going after right now. I think we should eliminate cult because not only do we lose town members but the cult also gains teammates and votes.

agreed. early cult elimination is much better. this will leave more towns and give cult harder time. also there is no possible chance of it being framed

Orpz
December 3rd, 2013, 07:29 PM
I'm betting N2's a Survivor

Orpz
December 3rd, 2013, 07:30 PM
Obligatory cynical post.

Clem was likely converted because if she was Dracula, she's been playing long enough to know that Detection Immune is best immune. Although momentary lapse in judgments can happen to anyone 8)

oh well hang em high

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 07:32 PM
I'm betting N2's a Survivor

i could see that as a possiblility. he does seem kinda null toward everything. and hes not actin like a jester nor like executioner. i can see that, also we need to find out if theres a possible with floating around becasue withing is informed.

Kusco
December 3rd, 2013, 07:34 PM
Obligatory cynical post.

Clem was likely converted because if she was Dracula, she's been playing long enough to know that Detection Immune is best immune. Although momentary lapse in judgments can happen to anyone 8)

oh well hang em high

I certainly hope she slipped up in that manner. It would make it so much easier for town. I'd actually think that she would choose attack immunity. On day one she was going for the town supporter. Not really at the forefront, but not exactly trying to hide either. That's a prime place for killer to strike and it's a good place to subtly manipulate.

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 07:39 PM
Obligatory cynical post.

oh well hang em high

well wile we wait. i would like to spark another topic to start. the sk/cult leader possiblities.

ypmagic (7 [L-0]): Orpz, ika, Nick, Bruno, Kusco, Bunny, clementine
Nick (1 [L-6]): NoctiZ
Bunny (1 [L-6]): madbird20
ika (1 [L-6]): Mateo

green: town
yellow: persado confirmed town (sheriff is in setup but im pretty sure is town)
clementime: town into cult? if shes cult leader then thats easier
all others are unconfirmed as of now...

i am waiting for others to check in with any feedbacks becasue i think i do sevral other roles that are hidden but unsure.

ypmagic was citizen, so i am thinking at least one scum was in the train

i am thinking bunny is a scum aslo becasue of how defensive she was about lurking, she was also derailing by talkig about the lurking when it was brought up. I think bunny would be another good canitdate to check.

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 07:43 PM
I certainly hope she slipped up in that manner. It would make it so much easier for town. I'd actually think that she would choose attack immunity. On day one she was going for the town supporter. Not really at the forefront, but not exactly trying to hide either. That's a prime place for killer to strike and it's a good place to subtly manipulate.

something else that might make me thinks she could be cl and not cult is the "soft cc from orpz bishop"

Cryptonic
December 3rd, 2013, 07:44 PM
can you update role list with the replacement?

huehue sorry fixing now =]

Note: Citrus replaced Mateo last night >_>

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 07:48 PM
anyway back to work. i hope we can have some discussion when i come back to look into

Orpz
December 3rd, 2013, 08:53 PM
yeah you're right, Clem is actually more likely Cult Leader if Kusco isn't breaking our balls.
Only level 4+ Wifoms would try to attempt to convert a Bishop CC

Banshis
December 3rd, 2013, 08:57 PM

I can see Clem most likely being cult leader because of the part where she believes Kusco. I remember in my observer chat in Accursed Ascension she said she believes scum will try to appease people. Her stating she believes him feels like that. I could be wrong about this, but if Kusco is telling the truth either way she is scum. Clementine

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 10:25 PM
back. seems not mch but meh. will be posting thoughts soon

clementine
December 3rd, 2013, 10:25 PM
yeah you're right, Clem is actually more likely Cult Leader if Kusco isn't breaking our balls.
Only level 4+ Wifoms would try to attempt to convert a Bishop CC

I ain't even cult leader. Kusco is def. breaking our collective town balls.

I am town.

AMA.

Do I really have to do this? I mean wtf it should be obvicakes that I'm town.

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 10:29 PM
I ain't even cult leader. Kusco is def. breaking our collective town balls.

I am town.

AMA.

Do I really have to do this? I mean wtf it should be obvicakes that I'm town.

role?
why should we belive you over kusco?
what have you contibuted?
why would cusco say you are cult so early on? do you think hes executioner going for an ez win? if so explain why.
if hes not sheriff who do you think it is?
why "soft" cc orpz bishop claim?
if you are not cl/cult who do you think it is and why?
who do you think is sk?
what do you thinka bout numbertwo saying hes not town aligned?

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 10:30 PM
also add in that sheriif is a confirmed role and there has been no cc. please explain that

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 10:35 PM
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)
ika

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 10:35 PM
also any feedback?

Nick
December 3rd, 2013, 10:51 PM
I'll donate no blood!

clementine

L-1. Claim now!

clementine
December 3rd, 2013, 10:53 PM
role?
Serf

why should we belive you over kusco?
Because I'm too me to lie.

what have you contributed?
Stuff N Things?

why would cusco say you are cult so early on? do you think hes executioner going for an ez win? if so explain why.
I have no idea but I know I shouldn't show up cult b/c I think there is no framer here?

if hes not sheriff who do you think it is?
Jester.

why "soft" cc orpz bishop claim?
Because intending to protect Orpz if bishop from almost certain N1 kill.

if you are not cl/cult who do you think it is and why?
100% no idea. Sorry.

who do you think is sk?
No idea either.

what do you thinka bout numbertwo saying hes not town aligned?
Huh? He said that? Maybe a neutral I guess?

also add in that sheriif is a confirmed role and there has been no cc. please explain that

I guess the sheriff thinks I'm scummy and wants to lynch me too?

also any feedback?

No feedback. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

Nick
December 3rd, 2013, 10:54 PM
Alive
Count Dracula
Serial Killer
Random Any
Random Any
Random Any
Sheriff
Physician
Bishop
Random Town / Cult
Random Town
Random Town

Dead
Random Town (Serf) - ypmagic
Random Town (Serf) - madbird20

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 10:55 PM
I have no idea but I know I shouldn't show up cult b/c I think there is no framer here?

I guess the sheriff thinks I'm scummy and wants to lynch me too?

thes contridictory, plus you think hes jester?

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 10:56 PM
whta is with the delayed response as well?

Nick
December 3rd, 2013, 10:56 PM
Too many serfs...

unvote

Nick
December 3rd, 2013, 11:00 PM
Burn the witch!

Bunny

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 11:01 PM
Burn the witch!

Bunny

i am to assume you have no feedback?

clementine
December 3rd, 2013, 11:01 PM
Random any can still be Serf?

clementine
December 3rd, 2013, 11:02 PM
This is neutral Nick Behavior based solely on meta. Like corrupt journalist nick meta.

Nick

clementine
December 3rd, 2013, 11:03 PM
Is there even CJ in this game?

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 11:06 PM
This is neutral Nick Behavior based solely on meta. Like corrupt journalist nick meta.

Nick

ising the weakest form of logic....

clem you are a much better player then you are acting right now. and i bet many will agree

Nick
December 3rd, 2013, 11:10 PM
@ika
LOL role fishing. My feedback says that Citrus is a Priest.

@clementine
LOL lets lynch neutrals instead of Cult. No but there is Wizard.

clementine
December 3rd, 2013, 11:13 PM
...wut

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 11:18 PM
@ika
LOL role fishing. My feedback says that Citrus is a Priest.

@clementine
LOL lets lynch neutrals instead of Cult. No but there is Wizard.

nope try again

NoctiZ
December 3rd, 2013, 11:34 PM
Hmm.. I'm not buying it, Kusco.

Will be gone for like 8h, cya later.

Kusco
December 3rd, 2013, 11:35 PM
Clem, serf is already claimed by one other (Ika) and two others are confirmed (by graveyard). I got my feedback and since there's no framer, I know for a fact that you are cult. You may have been a serf before last night but you are certainly cult right now.

Everyone else, I do find it interesting that she says that she isn't the Cult Leader. She doesn't mention not being culted or setup thrall. She only had Cult leader on her mind at that time. Assuredly, we were discussing the possibility of her being CL. It doesn't negate the fact that she omitted a denial of being culted.

It may be me hearing what I want to hear, but I think that she's the Cult Leader who was thinking of her role at that time.

clementine
December 3rd, 2013, 11:39 PM
Brain exercise: If I'm serf then what is Kusco?

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 11:39 PM
Clem, serf is already claimed by one other (Ika) and two others are confirmed (by graveyard). I got my feedback and since there's no framer, I know for a fact that you are cult. You may have been a serf before last night but you are certainly cult right now.

Everyone else, I do find it interesting that she says that she isn't the Cult Leader. She doesn't mention not being culted or setup thrall. She only had Cult leader on her mind at that time. Assuredly, we were discussing the possibility of her being CL. It doesn't negate the fact that she omitted a denial of being culted.

It may be me hearing what I want to hear, but I think that she's the Cult Leader who was thinking of her role at that time.

yay kusco is here!

who are your town read and scum reads rihgt now (besides clem)

also what you you think about the numbertwo slip

do you find it odd how defensive bunny was about her lurking and first post was defensive about her lurk even though she has no fos?

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 11:41 PM
Brain exercise: If I'm serf then what is Kusco?

some neutral jester or exe. that is under the assumption you are a serf.

how about you give us your current reads on everyone instead of trying to derial. your post against kusco was super defnsive and looked like OMGUS to me

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 11:44 PM
Hmm.. I'm not buying it, Kusco.

Will be gone for like 8h, cya later.

what do you not buy and why?

Kusco
December 3rd, 2013, 11:46 PM
Ika I'm working on the response. Just be patient for a bit

Kusco
December 3rd, 2013, 11:52 PM
Ika, I don't really get town/scum reads. I don't trust people until they give me a reason to trust them. What I do is write down what I think about everyone.

Banshis - Hiding something
Orpz - Claimed Bishop. Says he lied to make CL take attack immunity. Hiding something
Nick - Spastic, hiding something
NoctiZ - Seems to know something
ika - Claims citizen, Active. No sign of hiding anything
Bruno - talking in that annoying rap. Prolly hiding something
Citrus - Contributing. Not trying to stand out
Bunny - Likes to lurk. Likes to pretend it's not lurking.
clementine - hiding something. Cult
Kusco - Brilliant son of a bitch. Sheriff
Numbertwo - some neutral. Hinting to being benign but idk

So I basically only trust myself.

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 11:54 PM
Ika, I don't really get town/scum reads. I don't trust people until they give me a reason to trust them. What I do is write down what I think about everyone.

Banshis - Hiding something
Orpz - Claimed Bishop. Says he lied to make CL take attack immunity. Hiding something
Nick - Spastic, hiding something
NoctiZ - Seems to know something
ika - Claims citizen, Active. No sign of hiding anything
Bruno - talking in that annoying rap. Prolly hiding something
Citrus - Contributing. Not trying to stand out
Bunny - Likes to lurk. Likes to pretend it's not lurking.
clementine - hiding something. Cult
Kusco - Brilliant son of a bitch. Sheriff
Numbertwo - some neutral. Hinting to being benign but idk

So I basically only trust myself.

fair enough.

Kusco
December 3rd, 2013, 11:55 PM
fair enough.

I also edited out what I didn't want you to see (action priority and specific role probabilities)

ika
December 3rd, 2013, 11:58 PM
I also edited out what I didn't want you to see (action priority and specific role probabilities)

i figued as much as well

Kusco
December 4th, 2013, 12:15 AM
yp I see you're viewing the thread. We didn't learn anything. You shouldn't have lurked.

Nick
December 4th, 2013, 12:16 AM
I have learnt that Kusco is a Vladimir with offensive build.

Kusco
December 4th, 2013, 12:18 AM

FUCKING GODDAMMIT. DotA2 > LoL

ika
December 4th, 2013, 12:20 AM

elaborate?

Nick
December 4th, 2013, 12:21 AM
elaborate?

Read my last will.

ika
December 4th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Read my last will.

you claim serf as well now?

Kusco
December 4th, 2013, 12:24 AM
1. you are not dead, Nick
2. DotA2 > LoL
3. You've just put the number of claimed serfs to 5
4. DotA2 > LoL

Nick
December 4th, 2013, 12:27 AM
you claim serf as well now?

Oops... didn't know only serfs can have last will. I'm not serf. Please don't kill me.

Kusco
December 4th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Oops... didn't know only serfs can have last will. I'm not serf. Please don't kill me.

Since you can't explain in your impossible last will, why don't you do so right now?

clementine
December 4th, 2013, 01:27 AM
Clementine used serf. It's not very effective.

Guess y'all are electric or grass type pokemon. >:[

ika
December 4th, 2013, 01:29 AM
Clementine used serf. It's not very effective.

Guess y'all are electric or grass type pokemon. >:[

trolling like this isnt helping your case. im still waiting for your reads also