PDA

View Full Version : Why FalseTruth is a Stupid Face:

Candice
September 29th, 2011, 08:35 AM
I skimmed over the Day 1 troll posts and saw that Yvette wrote a little crab story
When you consider statistical probabilities, you have to consider whether or not your investigation was at complete random or not.

The moment you considered "Oh it wasn't random, I checked them because of something they said that really stuck with me in Day 1", you should have thought "Oh wow, the chances of that occurring weren't actually that low at all. The framer could have came to my same conclusion and here we are." not "Whatevz probability less than 3% yeah!!!!"

Hence, this is why you are a stupid face.
/end

Theodore
September 29th, 2011, 09:52 AM
I still think its quite random due to WIFOM, but you are right when you say the chances weren't as low as they seemed. I expected high posters like me and a few others to get framed, not Yvette. In past FM's, the most talkative people were generally framed.

Faye
September 29th, 2011, 09:55 AM
I've said that a lot.

Look at the past games every game has a successful frame on N1 almost.

Amber
September 29th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Lol this is a good point I think.

The same thing obviously happened when I targeted Brian for investigation the same night as the Cult recruited him Night 1.

I did it because he was pretending to be a dog.

Elizabeth
September 29th, 2011, 08:05 PM
WIFOM is a huge factor in Mafia, period. However, Cops trying to beat the framer is 1 area where there has been minimal WIFOM. So far, all the Sherifs through out the games have targeted the player they find most suspicious, makeing framer targets easy, being simply the people they think the Town finds most suspicious. Unless the Cop targets a truly unexpeted person from the Mafias point of view, the chance of the Cops target being framed is much, much higher then 3%.