PDA

View Full Version : Martial Law: Militia Rulings of New Marais

Elixir
November 27th, 2013, 12:42 AM
*** Some of this information may be updated changed or added to in the next few days. Please be sure to check on day 1. Changes will be highlighted.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/FMXX/rolelist_zpseda0387d.jpg

**See Role Thread for all possible random roles**

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/FMXX/OrderofOperations_zpsaddae238.png

Jailing
Talking
Amnesiac Role Taking
Sapper Kamikaze (Can Be Role Blocked)
Veteran Alert
Role Blocking / Bus Driving (Can Still be Witched)
Willbender Lure/Attract
Witching
Detective and Lookout move to locations (Can track anyone above but is this priority to allow role blocks/witching)
Jester wanders to targets house
Enforcing (Can block Amnesiac changing roles but is this priority to allow role blocks/witching)
Vests (Immunity)
Healing / Bodyguard (+1 Life)
Revolutionist Recruiting
Priest Recruiting
Reaper Recruting
Framing
Armorsmith and Gunsmith hand out items
Killing Actions (-1 Life per attack)
Arsonist Douse
Janitor Cleaning
Investigators/Cops
Disguiser
Coroner Check

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/FMXX/investigationcategories_zpsa3df5d1e.png

[*=left]Your Target is adept at fabrication. They Might be an Armorsmith, Gunsmith, Lawyer, or a Framer
[*=left]Your Target appears to have a lot of information… They might be a Cop or Investigator… They could also be Zeke Dunbar/Consigliere.
[*=left]Your Target has a fascination with surgical instruments. They might be a Medic, Serial Killer or a Spree Killer
[*=left]Your Target seems to possess a variety of weapons. They might be a Detainer, Militia Extremist or perhaps a Kidnapper
[*=left]Your Target appears to survey people during the night. They Might be a Detective, Lookout or a Disguiser.
[*=left]Your Target seems to have a lot of gas. They might be a Bus Driver, a Sapper or an Arsonist
[*=left]Your Target doesn’t appear noteworthy at all… This probably means they are a Militia Member, although it could be Cole MacGrath, Sasha or even the Soul of the Beast
[*=left]Your Target appears to work closely with the dead. They could be a Coroner, Janitor or Nix.
[*=left]Your Target seems to attend gatherings as night falls. They could be a Priest, a Reaper or a Revolutionist
[*=left]Your Target seems to prefer solitude. They could be a Witch, a Student, or an Executioner.
[*=left]There appears to be more to your target than meets the eye. They could be Joseph Bertrand, an Amnesiac or a Willbender... Though it could just be a Jester
[*=left]Your Target appears to work during the night. They could be a Stripper, Consort, Bodyguard, Lucy Kuo or an Enforcer.
[*=left]You survived an encounter with the Veteran!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/FMXX/generalprotocolrules_zps9abc938a.png

1- Night action deadline
All Night actions must be PM’ed to Kessler, Reggie Rowe or Elixir at least 2 hours before night ends or they will not be accepted and your action will be skipped.

2- No outside of game discussion.
No PMs, no REP, no visitor msgs, no skype, etc.

Light-hearted discussion about general gameplay elements is acceptable, but any chat using hidden information or related to specific actions and strategies is a no-go. If you want to say 'Lol if I had a gun I would shoot -Player X-' then say that in day chat instead of cheating on skype like a coward.

3- Death notes can be left by kilers and Last Wills can be left by everyone. PM a host with either of these or leave death notes in your night chats if you have them. Images and Videos are permitted in death notes and last wills.

4- Profiles
Invisible mode will be mandatory. You may not turn it off.

5- Lying about game/role mechanics:
Lying about game mechanics is allowed. Questions about the setup will not be responded to unless they are posted in green. We will attempt to stay out of major discussion and step in only when absolutely required. Asking questions in the Q and A thread will have a greater chance at response.

6- Modkills:
Will be replaced until the Reserve list is depleted. Some individuals who die early and have absolutely no more confirmed knowledge than anyone who read the day chats and the same puzzle chats as the person that is to be replaced might be able to replace someone as well. After that, it's death.

7- Avatars:
Choose an avatar and stick with it

8- Chat Formatting
Invisible Ink is disallowed
Text hidden inside BBcode or vote tags themselves - Strictly disallowed and will result in a modkill without warning if found.

9- PMs from Hosts
You may not post a screenshot of the PM. You may not quote private conversations with the hosts.

10- Quoting night chats
Direct Quoting night chats is allowed, so long as night chat account names, subforum names and thread titles are omitted. Hinting at these will result in a warning/modkill.

11- Editing posts
Editing posts will not be possible. Not even in night chats.
Editing posts by moderators or admins other than Kessler or The Ray Sphere is not allowed and will result in modkills if detected.

12- Game throwing
If you are worried your strategy may seem like game-throwing, clear it a Host.

13- COM Names
We have decided to forbid any claiming or strategies relating to ones COM or Regular SC2 Mafia name. In interest of game integrity we will still be Revealing COM names in night subforums to teams.

14-What is the policy on codes? (besides text formatting)

I hate the shit personally but if you really have to make some spastic code at night I'm not going to stop you. The limit is word association. I'm not going to allow like html or hard encryption coded shit but "if I say X I acutally mean Y" is permitted.

Elixir
December 30th, 2013, 08:09 PM
End Game:

We're moving into 24 hour cycles as of the end of Day VII.

Killing Neutrals>Conduit Teams(This include reapers)>Witch>Militia
Assuming 1 of each conduit team it will end in a draw

If it is 1v1 at a night end the game will calculate as the above formula
If it's 1v1 at a day end it will still proceed to a night phase like it does in sc2 mafia when a killing role is left to attempt to tie break. If both roles can kill each other than its a draw like a maf v Maf would expect (except in fringe circumstances which is what this tiebreaker is aimed at resolving)