PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 120 Explosive Collars

Pages : [1] 2

Fragos
November 25th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Welcome to S-FM Explosive Collars (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/21872-S-FM-Explosive-Collars)!

You have been captured by an unknown maniac. You woke up on the abandoned island with several other victims, and the first thing you see is that everyone, including you, have been forced to wear an electronic collar rigged with explosives. Worse yet, your collar's frequency have been linked with another person's collar. If that person dies, the resulting electric signal will set up the explosives, killing you as well. And if you die, your linked "partner" will also die. And you are not the only pair whose lives are linked together. Everyone else has their lives linked in pairs - in some way or other. Although the number of people is not even, everyone is wearing electronic collars, and it seems that the culprit can also change the frequency of collars any way he wants. Naturally, you came to the deduction that the Maniac is in the island as well... and for his own amusement, he chose to hide among his victims! Now you need to cooperate with each other in order to find that Maniac and eliminate him before people start to die in pairs...

Current victims:

clementine
Citrus
Banshis
RLVG
powerofdeath
liouswill
Kusco
CarolinaCrown
deathworlds
Ganondorf
Nick
Kirshe
Damus_Graves

Day 1 begins now. The day will last roughly 24 hours and end at this time: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=26+November+2013+23.00+MSK

Kusco
November 25th, 2013, 11:43 AM
The maniac doesn't want me linked :(

Fuck him. I guess he wants the witch to target me.

Witch, I know you're out there. You can suck a bag of dicks if you visit me.

RLVG
November 25th, 2013, 12:02 PM
During linking :
- Are both informed? Or is it that one is informed of being connected to another only?

powerofdeath
November 25th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Hello.

powerofdeath
November 25th, 2013, 12:40 PM

Kusco

Kusco, your scum meta is too obvious.
It is that easy to tell the difference between your behavior as town and behavior as scum. Remember SFM 119? You were lynched day 1!

Fragos
November 25th, 2013, 12:50 PM
During linking :
- Are both informed? Or is it that one is informed of being connected to another only?

Each person gets informed separately from other. So yeah, they both know that their lives are linked.

Citrus
November 25th, 2013, 01:24 PM

Why would you claim that immediately?

Kusco
November 25th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Why would you claim that immediately?

I am either linked or unlinked right now. If I am linked, it doesn't do much harm to me if I'm roleblocked and just a victim. If I'm unlinked then I would try to make it look like such an inviting target to kill that the witch would have to think it over.

Since I'm unlinked to anyone and am all alone, I make myself an obvious target for the witch. I am a target that is too good to be true. Or am I?

Learn to think about the possibilities.

Citrus
November 25th, 2013, 02:07 PM
I am either linked or unlinked right now. If I am linked, it doesn't do much harm to me if I'm roleblocked and just a victim. If I'm unlinked then I would try to make it look like such an inviting target to kill that the witch would have to think it over.

Since I'm unlinked to anyone and am all alone, I make myself an obvious target for the witch. I am a target that is too good to be true. Or am I?

Learn to think about the possibilities.

I can think plenty thanks, I just wanted to see your reactionary post.

powerofdeath
November 25th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Witch and Maniac's win condition is to see all victims dead. Does that include the sheriff and doctor?

powerofdeath
November 25th, 2013, 02:44 PM
We should have sheriff reveal the next day and have doctor heal him. There is only 1 PR beside Sheriff. Sheriff getting killed from his linked will have nothing to do with him revealed or not. He will die either way. I highly doubt that Witch and Maniac is paired with Town PRs, since it would be too easy for the town.

powerofdeath
November 25th, 2013, 02:45 PM
The Maniac has the ability to link his victims's lives by tampering with their collars. When the game starts, the Maniac will link his victims in pairs (ofhis/her choice)

I didnt read the set up lol.

powerofdeath
November 25th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Just ignore me now.

powerofdeath
November 25th, 2013, 02:47 PM
We should have sheriff reveal the next day and have doctor heal him. There is only 1 PR beside Sheriff. Sheriff getting killed from his linked will have nothing to do with him revealed or not. He will die either way. I highly doubt that Witch and Maniac is paired with Town PRs, since it would be too easy for the town.
Better.

CarolinaCrown
November 25th, 2013, 02:49 PM
I didnt read the set up lol.

Still a good call. And even if the maniac targets the sheriff's partner, the sheriff survives if he's docc'd. The maniac will KNOW who his partner is, but he's still safe. As long as the doc is anonymous, we're in good shape.

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 04:07 PM
It is a good day to die! please link me with Damus, so I can Rest in Peace!

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 04:10 PM
I am going to assume Citrus is the witch, if I am sheriff, I will announce my scan on him tomorrow.

Kirsche
November 25th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Why did sheriff out when Witch can perma roleblock him?

-vote powerofdeath

@louis if you think Citrus is the witch why don't we just lynch him?

Kirsche
November 25th, 2013, 04:16 PM
The vote is for getting the sheriff to out in case it isn't as obvious to you guys.

Citrus
November 25th, 2013, 04:24 PM
I am going to assume Citrus is the witch, if I am sheriff, I will announce my scan on him tomorrow.

Are you saying you think I'm witch because you may be a PR and a PR is probably linked to witch, or because you just think I'm the witch? Feel free to reread the setup before answering.

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 04:26 PM

-vote powerofdeath

Because I can scan? Why would I risk to have some "explosive" day 1 and continues with a possible witch kill than have a nice night 1??

Witch will do what witch want to do anyway.

Random and wild instinct is what you will need when Town investigative <= 2

If witch choose to block, witch will fail its kills.

No pain no gain huh? no lead or no death? which is worse?

I am not a addictive dice roller if you want to dig my play style.

Plus, I want maniac to link me with Damus.

It is the sweetest irony that my grave is not attended by gravekeeper.

Also, why your -vote is not in red color?

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Are you saying you think I'm witch because you may be a PR and a PR is probably linked to witch, or because you just think I'm the witch? Feel free to reread the setup before answering.

Please feel ease,

I think it is fair to assume anyone to be witch, and you are Citrus, the most fruity kind.

So, lets say, I just "think" you are a witch.

powerofdeath
November 25th, 2013, 04:38 PM

-vote powerofdeath

To vote, you use vote tags.

You type exactly like this
powerofdeath

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Kusco is not linked, one hundred percent point one not.

Witch please visit him tonight, do what I say, you will not regret, witch, just DO it.

Therefore, I will not vote Kusco.

Oh and, if any of you have no opinion at all.

PoD is the one you sheeple want to follow,

He is a great player who knows many players from past experiences.

He is very trustworthy especially when he starts to vote day 1.

Ganondorf
November 25th, 2013, 04:43 PM
You type exactly like this
powerofdeath

Something seems... off about you... here, have my speculative vote

Ganondorf
November 25th, 2013, 04:44 PM

Oh snap the uber-buddying: too obvious to be scum, or WIFOM?

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Witch and Maniac's win condition is to see all victims dead. Does that include the sheriff and doctor?

Sheriff and doctors are also victims, except they are not bankers and bakers. Haha.

Well actually:

Victim means two things in setup:

1 Victim Alignment
2 Victim as a RoleCard

(Samething as cultists as both role and card)

Right? Voodoo Host?

So Sheriff and doctors are also Victims, who are players with victim alignment.

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 04:51 PM

This is a setup require no budding.

PoD has a good chunk of possible right guess on Kusco.

It is quite right, also only idiot or crazy Maniac will push lynch.

PoD is quite good in my eye.

deathworlds
November 25th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Sup ya doucheapples. I personally don't trust louiswill. It seems to me he is scum playing as town power.

But then again I'm just here to get the ball rolling.

Citrus
November 25th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Sup ya doucheapples. I personally don't trust louiswill. It seems to me he is scum playing as town power.

But then again I'm just here to get the ball rolling.

Could you be more specific? Elaborate on the word "scum" (faction-wise)

powerofdeath
November 25th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Kusco is not linked, one hundred percent point one not.

Witch please visit him tonight, do what I say, you will not regret, witch, just DO it.

Therefore, I will not vote Kusco.

Oh and, if any of you have no opinion at all.

But in all serious, you are asking the witch to kill Kusco? Interesting. This post is giving off a huge buddying with me xD

powerofdeath

Something seems... off about you... here, have my speculative vote

I haven't played in a month or so, expect me to be rusty. I am changing my meta and my scumhunting skill.

I've noticed this. Could be WiFoM, but one time he was scum, he revealed his role on Day 1 and got lynched, so expect anything.

This is a setup require no budding.

PoD has a good chunk of possible right guess on Kusco.

It is quite right, also only idiot or crazy Maniac will push lynch.

PoD is quite good in my eye.

Buddying could be important to wifom or to protect someone. Don't forget that the maniac know all pairs and non pairs. I also sorta agree that Maniac wouldn't want to push lynch so he could kill, but at the same time, maniac is trying to look like town so he would want to try to push a lynch.

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 06:15 PM
I am paired, so I can not be killed by witch.

Budding is very not useful in this game, because deaths are in pairs.

If you are town buddying, Maniac can simply link you up and kill.

3 Facts will make Maniac stay away from me:
I assume Citrus witch,
I am not linked with PoD,
I requested to be linked with Damus,

thats why the budding won't actually do anything,

because unless Maniac is stupid enough to waste a night kill me, witch can not even kill me off. LoL.

Also because I am paired, so becareful the maniac might want to do the one stone two birds strategy to lynch me right now.

Kirsche
November 25th, 2013, 06:21 PM
@deathworlds scum playing town power doesn't make sense because cop would just cc him (1 for 1s benefit town). He might be sadist though, but I don't know why you'd try to lynch sadist.

@louisworlds I'd rather we have clears than no clears. We're going to be wittled down enough just by lynching people. No point focusing on what's already said and done though.

playerofdeath

Back to this, why were you baiting sheriff to claim? Also, this last post of yours is pinging me in a lot of ways:

But in all serious, you are asking the witch to kill Kusco? Interesting. This post is giving off a huge buddying with me xD

Who is he buddying with?

I haven't played in a month or so, expect me to be rusty. I am changing my meta and my scumhunting skill.

I automatically dislike people that make excuses for stuff, 9/10 they're scum trying to get sympathy from town. A townie doesn't need sympathy he just needs to lynch scum.

Buddying could be important to wifom or to protect someone. Don't forget that the maniac know all pairs and non pairs. I also sorta agree that Maniac wouldn't want to push lynch so he could kill, but at the same time, maniac is trying to look like town so he would want to try to push a lynch.

What you're saying here, is that it's scummy to push a lynch, but also scummy to not push a lynch. I don't understand why you are waffling so much. Is there really a need?

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 06:31 PM
I do ask Witch to kill Kusco, so none of others who appears less ambiguity will not die/roleblocked.

Usually suspicious town, or say, failed WiFom will backfire.

Plus the chance he being an actual scum,

If we actually has a vigilante, I will let vigilante do it(such as NoctiZ, who shoot all scums and wifoms)

But we don't have one, so I suggest witch to kill him.

Or witch might not, who knows? worth a try anyway.

Kirsche
November 25th, 2013, 06:37 PM
@louiswill: Tbh I'd rather have clears and risk people's deaths. It's not like Witch is a guaranteed kill so long as people don't claim unlinked. No point crying over spilt milk though I suppose.

@death: I don't think louis is scum lying, if he was there'd probably be a cc. 1 for 1s are really good in a game with 2 scum. I suppose he might be sadist but eh I doubt it.

powerofdeath

Back to this, didn't really answer why he thought that cop outing was a good idea, unless that was covered by "derp ignore anything I said". Also his last post has been pinging me:

Buddying with who? The witch?

I don't like it in mafia when people make excuses like this. I see a lot more scum asking for sympathy than town.

Waffling about WIFOM is completely pointless.

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Regular Tendency (unless someone try to wifom, or desperate to survive, dice rollers, other extreme situation etc.)
1. Maniac, Witch, Linked pair will dodge Lynch.
2. Unlinked people want to dodge witch
3. Sheriff and Doctor will dodge everything.
4. Only sheriff/doctor/neutral would counter claim when town still holds majority.

Anything wrong?

@PoD I had confidence to walk off the stand as CJ that day, the fact that many causal town players, even Bunny, did not vote to lynch me. The three evils tried to look good by lynch me off, which benefited them nothing but out themselves.

RLVG
November 25th, 2013, 07:09 PM

I think this is un-true. Being naturally scummy, it would be easy enough for them as a meta.

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 07:13 PM
I think this is un-true. Being naturally scummy, it would be easy enough for them as a meta.

Thats exactly why I suggest witch go to him for a successful night 1 kill without any detective behind.

I know doctor will not heal this one anyway.

Banshis
November 25th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Hey everyone. Reading over thread now.

Kusco
November 25th, 2013, 07:41 PM

Are you claiming to be linked with Louiswill?

Damus_Graves
November 25th, 2013, 07:58 PM
I'll uh. I'll read later. Busy atm. But im here.

Role claim:

Citizen

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 08:01 PM
I'll uh. I'll read later. Busy atm. But im here.

Role claim:

Citizen

There is no citizen.

Damus always pays attention.

So he is pretending already, unforgivable.

vote]Damus_Graves[/vote

Damus_Graves
November 25th, 2013, 08:04 PM
There is no citizen.

vote]Damus_Graves[/vote

Fail vote.

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Fail vote.

How did you tell:>

powerofdeath
There is no citizen.

vote]Damus_Graves[/vote

Best Fake Vote 2013!

Damus_Graves
How did you tell:>

Did you know that a rose by any other name is still full of thorns?

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Did you know that a rose by any other name is still full of thorns?

full of filter posts which sting my heart.

Damus_Graves
November 25th, 2013, 08:09 PM
full of filter posts which sting my heart.

*Filler

Fixed that for you.

I anit scurd of no ghost

Kusco
November 25th, 2013, 08:10 PM
*Filler

Fixed that for you.

I anit scurd of no ghost

Who you gonna call?

Damus_Graves
November 25th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Who you gonna call?

Hi

Damus_Graves
November 25th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Can he triple?

Prob not

Damus_Graves
UH OH! DID HE DO IT?

Kusco
Hi

Sup. You wanna explain why your claim is stupid?

Damus_Graves
November 25th, 2013, 08:13 PM
whats up bitch. triple post

CarolinaCrown
Damus is the Sadist

Let's move on

Damus_Graves
Sup. You wanna explain why your claim is stupid?

Legit mate.

Damus_Graves
Damus is the Sadist

Let's move on

I anit scurd of no ghost

Kusco
November 25th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Legit mate.

Just like your citizen claim.

You might want to read the setup again. You fucked up. There ain't no citizens here.

CarolinaCrown
Oh, no penalty for lynching sadist other than his link partner dying. I'll take that.

Damus_Graves

Damus_Graves
Just like your citizen claim.

You might want to read the setup again. You fucked up. There ain't no citizens here.

Legit

Damus_Graves
November 25th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Oh, no penalty for lynching sadist other than his link partner dying. I'll take that.

Damus_Graves

Oukay

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Damus turned completely insane after being captured by the Maniac.

I refuse to vote Damus unless I am linked with him, such as, Tomorrow.

Damus_Graves
November 25th, 2013, 08:17 PM
U guys need 3 red setup agun.

Kusco
November 25th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Damus turned completely insane after being captured by the Maniac.

I refuse to vote Damus unless I am linked with him, such as, Tomorrow.

You have a deathwish or something? Why only vote for him when you're linked with him?

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 08:22 PM
You have a deathwish or something? Why only vote for him when you're linked with him?

I went after him every game. You can ask around. I call that Crowsbill.

Damus_Graves
November 25th, 2013, 08:26 PM

I think I won like every exchange we had.

Damus_Graves
November 25th, 2013, 08:26 PM
playing LoL bye

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 08:29 PM
I think I won like every exchange we had.

That's where it is fun. It is like what an addictive game it should be, every time you think you had upper hand, it turns out not.

powerofdeath
November 25th, 2013, 08:30 PM
playing LoL bye

Damus sucks at LoL. Right Banshis?

Kusco
November 25th, 2013, 08:30 PM
playing LoL bye

DotA2 > LoL you fag

Why does that have anything to do with this game, right now? If this is for some meta reason then you can shove that up your ass. I want to know why you do something based on something in this particular game.

powerofdeath
November 25th, 2013, 08:31 PM
DotA2 > LoL you fag

Why does that have anything to do with this game, right now? If this is for some meta reason then you can shove that up your ass. I want to know why you do something based on something in this particular game.

Wrong place to say that. Too many LoL players here.

powerofdeath
November 25th, 2013, 08:32 PM
But anyway let me reread and get back to topic

Kusco
November 25th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Wrong place to say that. Too many LoL players here.

That's a shame. Come over to DotA2. It's better I promise

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 08:36 PM
DotA2 > LoL you fag

Too Ez. Because someone is pretending citizen, then I must force my deathwish on that claim. Wasn't this legit?

In fact, if someone has to be linked with Grave, then no one would volunteer? Especially now? A sadist possibility?

I will accept this challenge.

Unless you, Kusco, who WiFom yourself's Linkness, has other thoughts?

Talking about that, what's good for this game claim false link?

You were the first post, unless you Meta-ly tried to protect someone when you enter this game already?

Then You are no better than me on this meta-case.

Kusco
November 25th, 2013, 08:47 PM
1. Too Ez. Because someone is pretending citizen, then I must force my deathwish on that claim. Wasn't this legit?

2. In fact, if someone has to be linked with Grave, then no one would volunteer? Especially now? A sadist possibility?

I will accept this challenge.

3. Unless you, Kusco, who WiFom yourself's Linkness, has other thoughts?

4. Talking about that, what's good for this game claim false link?

5. You were the first post, unless you Meta-ly tried to protect someone when you enter this game already?

Then You are no better than me on this meta-case.

1. Why do you need to force your deathwish on a citizen claimer? Do you need to have a deathwish?

2. Why does Damus need to be linked? For all you know he could be either linked or unlinked.
Why do you need to be linked with Damus? Why not someone else?

3. I'm trying to understand this clusterfuck of reasons before I have an opinion.

4. What are you trying to ask? The grammar in that question is fucking all over the place.

5. Explain please. I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Damus_Graves
November 25th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Kusco mad.

Kusco
November 25th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Kusco mad.

Kusco is confused and that makes Kusco angry at Louiswill for making things terrible

Damus_Graves
November 25th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Kusco is confused and that makes Kusco angry at Louiswill for making things terrible

He is just a f3llow.

Hi. Im a cit

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 08:54 PM
1. Why do you need to force your deathwish on a citizen claimer? Do you need to have a deathwish?

2. Why does Damus need to be linked? For all you know he could be either linked or unlinked.
Why do you need to be linked with Damus? Why not someone else?

3. I'm trying to understand this clusterfuck of reasons before I have an opinion.

4. What are you trying to ask? The grammar in that question is fucking all over the place.

5. Explain please. I don't understand what you're trying to say.

There is no necessary on my choice but styles.

It is the maniac who decide if he wants me to be linked with him.

Yet, it is very hard to convince him to do so since I do not know what he needs to know.

Sadists must be Linked, ask away, because Sadist is the only one wants to die and a proper Link will increase KPN/D.

The clusterfuck are something very personal, so that I guess you will not be interested, unless you are Damus' relative in real life.

I try to counter ask why your WiFom about your link is helpful, and if there was a meta excuse behind.

Kusco
November 25th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Why the hell do you want to be linked to Damus?

Explain in terms of how town is helped, please.

Kusco
November 25th, 2013, 09:00 PM
None of that really cleared any of my confusion. You only muddled the entire waters of reason.

clementine
November 25th, 2013, 09:13 PM
I know I know I know I know
That you're gonna be okay anyway

powerofdeath
November 25th, 2013, 09:16 PM
I feel that Damus_Graves is the survivor wifoming sadist.

clementine
November 25th, 2013, 09:20 PM
I feel that Damus_Graves is the survivor wifoming sadist.

Don't let your mind retire

Damus_Graves
November 25th, 2013, 09:24 PM
truf

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Why the hell do you want to be linked to Damus?

Explain in terms of how town is helped, please.

If I reason that link myself with Damus is protown, how will Maniac link me with him?

You try to make me throw stone on my own toe or what?

It is same as you try to hide your link,

I'm doing what I want.

The MVP is only giving to director such as Damus(Past).

Actors such as you and me should just enjoy yourself while help as much to full fill our alignment.

I just tell you what I think, Wifom link will only confuse Doctors.

I therefore claimed that I am linked, and only Maniac can kill me.

You, oppositely claim no link and then link.

Obviously you have no link and a fail wifom is worse than no wifom,

I suggest witch kill Kusco, he is a mad king.

Nick
November 25th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Survivor

skip day

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 10:09 PM
we can vote to skip days??

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Hope everyone here is survivor-friendly by the way.

I know many people hate neutrals.

Banshis
November 25th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Hope everyone here is survivor-friendly by the way.

I know many people hate neutrals.

Sounds like you are soft-claiming neutral with this post.

Nick
November 25th, 2013, 10:25 PM
I like louiswill.

While I won't vote, I'll advice that town lynches someone suspicious - to avoid two/three deaths tonight (one/two by Maniac and one by Witch).

Most likely 3-5 pairs and 3-5 unpaired. Maniac will choose to kill pairs if no lynch and unpaired if you lynched unpaired.

Maniac don't you dare to link me up to yourself though... I'll be mad... keep me unlinked and I won't be against you.

If since you may suspect that Maniac might be linked, it's still not a good idea to claim. Only Witch will benefit immediately from the information. And Witch should be careful not to be too obvious.

Oh and Sadist might claim or counterclaim Sheriff/Doctor when pressured/partner pressured. So be careful about whom to trust. Maniac/Witch may fake Sheriff/Doctor to get the real one lynched. Maniac/Witch should avoid killing Sadist and town should hope that Sadist dies early.

And I'm done with giving neutral advice for now.

Nick
November 25th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Final warning, if any faction dares to fake survivor and got one of us lynched, I'll make sure you lose.

FOR SURVIVORS!

powerofdeath
November 25th, 2013, 10:58 PM
In b4, Nick is doctor trying to stay alive

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 11:12 PM

Then, why no counter claim? I rather take Nick as real survivor.

Nick
November 26th, 2013, 12:46 AM

Hi Sadist!

powerofdeath

I help a fellow neutral to win.

By the way, understand that survivors will not help town and take a shock because maniac will them collar survivor to himself.

louiswill
November 26th, 2013, 01:30 AM
Hi Sadist!

powerofdeath

By the way, understand that survivors will not help town and take a shock because maniac will them collar survivor to himself.

I believe in that PoD is linked, unless he is Maniac himself.

Hey PoD are you linked?

Ganondorf
November 26th, 2013, 01:44 AM
While PoD might be rusty I will actually push this lynch for reasons of my own...

powerofdeath
November 26th, 2013, 03:59 AM
I believe in that PoD is linked, unless he is Maniac himself.

Hey PoD are you linked?

It is possible. I will keep this hidden for now.

powerofdeath
November 26th, 2013, 04:04 AM
Then, why no counter claim? I rather take Nick as real survivor.

Doc isnt going to counterclaim wtf?
Unless you mean survivor, theres only one claim.

powerofdeath
November 26th, 2013, 04:05 AM
Hi Sadist!

powerofdeath

Cute.

Damus_Graves
November 26th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Ganondorf

deathworlds
November 26th, 2013, 07:28 AM
I'm just going to be awesome, and claim Victim

Damus_Graves
November 26th, 2013, 07:32 AM
work time

deathworlds
November 26th, 2013, 07:56 AM
^^

Ganondorf
November 26th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Ganondorf

In FM XVI you were Agahnim: you ARE me, so you can't VOTE me...

Kirsche
November 26th, 2013, 09:07 AM
So I got my posts approved by a mod, which is why I haven't really said anything. They're on page 2, but they're basically the same post, sent twice in confusion regarding why my original one didn't get through.

@Ganondorf: Mind outing those reasons? Reasons for why someone is scummy should always be out in the open so we can push them for it.

@Kusco: Why are you fishing for links?

RLVG
November 26th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Just to add more fun. I'm linked with someone.

Citrus
November 26th, 2013, 09:29 AM

You sure about that?

clementine
November 26th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Announcing now that I'm the other survivor. Will form voting block with Nick. I know 2 PRs based on meta. Won't reveal them because I could be revealing the doc/riff OR I could be revealing the maniac/witch/sadist and I don't want any sides to turn against me.

Policy:
1. will vote with Nick
2. will vote to hammer if someone is in hammer range that Nick did not vote for
3. If I get targeted at all at night (links, checked by riff, attacked by witch) then I'm turning against whichever side that was

clementine
November 26th, 2013, 09:32 AM
powerofdeath

Because Policy #1

RLVG
November 26th, 2013, 09:44 AM
You sure about that?

Positive.

Kusco
November 26th, 2013, 10:17 AM
So I got my posts approved by a mod, which is why I haven't really said anything. They're on page 2, but they're basically the same post, sent twice in confusion regarding why my original one didn't get through.

@Ganondorf: Mind outing those reasons? Reasons for why someone is scummy should always be out in the open so we can push them for it.

@Kusco: Why are you fishing for links?

I presume you are referring to me asking if Citrus/Louiswill are linked. I honestly think that was some legitimate slip there. If it is a slip, I think that the town ought to know it.

@Louiswill, Explain why linking yourself with Damus helps the maniac. I only ask because you won't explain why it helps town.

Also, I think you're a little presumptuous for calling yourself a "director"

God the shit I have to deal with...

Citrus
November 26th, 2013, 10:37 AM
I presume you are referring to me asking if Citrus/Louiswill are linked. I honestly think that was some legitimate slip there. If it is a slip, I think that the town ought to know it.

@Louiswill, Explain why linking yourself with Damus helps the maniac. I only ask because you won't explain why it helps town.

Also, I think you're a little presumptuous for calling yourself a "director"

God the shit I have to deal with...

I am still waiting for Louiswill to respond, not you

Kusco
November 26th, 2013, 10:39 AM

Respond about what?

I feel like I missed something

Kirsche
November 26th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Kusco who do you think is scum.

Please don't say uncc'd cop.

Kusco
November 26th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Kusco who do you think is scum.

Please don't say uncc'd cop.

Fuck you I'm not telling until I'm sure of their guilt.

clementine
November 26th, 2013, 11:02 AM
@someone,

Knowing that Nick and I are survivors and that you are [redacted], extrapolate that [redacted] is [redacted] since you are likely on the same side due to [redacted].

Kusco
November 26th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Knowing that Nick and Clementine are survivors and that I am Town, extrapolate that Kusco is Town since I am likely on the same side due to knowing my own role.

Is that what you want?

louiswill
November 26th, 2013, 11:18 AM
@kusco I'm not going to argue that link myself with Damus just help either side.

Plus, if it helps Maniac, then as a Town would that count as a softgamethrow? This is again. You intend to make me dig my own grave by set some trap questions.

It is just a fair request as much as "Mafia come to me give me a role block if you have a consort!"

So we have two survivor claimers already yet not counter claim, lets assume they are both legit if no sheriff report.

louiswill
November 26th, 2013, 11:21 AM

That makes me doesn't want to lynch you at all today.

Talking about lynch, seriously how many voters here are serious?

powerofdeath
November 26th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Alright so, I am at L-3, just what I wanted :)

louiswill
November 26th, 2013, 11:46 AM

Pardon me? What respond? I think I either missed it or something.

I shallowly know all setup, feel free to ask me away.

I just assume you are a witch, that's all.

@Kusco, I am no director, if you read carefully. I am just an amateur actor who comes to the show do some random stuff and have fun.

@PoD I would assume you are linked with RLVG so I will spare my vote on this case.

powerofdeath
November 26th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Pardon me? What respond? I think I either missed it or something.

I shallowly know all setup, feel free to ask me away.

I just assume you are a witch, that's all.

@Kusco, I am no director, if you read carefully. I am just an amateur actor who comes to the show do some random stuff and have fun.

@PoD I would assume you are linked with RLVG so I will spare my vote on this case.

Yes I am linked with RLVG; come kill me!

louiswill
November 26th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Yes I am linked with RLVG; come kill me!

Derrr, well maniac will have to visit a linked person if no lynch.

THEN HEY MANIACCC YOU HEARD WHAT HE SSAAAAYS!

Ganondorf
November 26th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Alright so, I am at L-3, just what I wanted :)

Dat reaction.

Actually, my reason for pushing a PoD lynch isn't because I think he's scum: it's because, if I was the maniac, I would link myself with PoD as a player that the town wouldn't want to lose. If we don't lynch a linked player today, the maniac will likely kill a linked pair tonight, so I figure we might as well try to take out the maniac in the process...

Fragos
November 26th, 2013, 12:33 PM
The time has run out. Nobody was lynched today.

Night 1 is coming, you can submit your night actions to me. Night 1 will end in 24 hours from now (might also start a little bit earlier once all night actions are set in).

Will you survive this scary night?

Fragos
November 27th, 2013, 11:44 AM
The Day 2 has began, but not for everyone... The Maniac has finally started to kill him victims.

Two people were found dead - RVLG and Kusco. Apparently they have been chained together by the collars, and with one press of the trigger their heads were blown off.

RLVG's role was Victim.

Kusco's role was Victim. He left a last will:

So yeah, I lied about not being linked. I was linked to RLVG and yeah.

Watch out for Damus. He's trying to be interesting this game.

Clem and Nick are dirty neutrals. Watch them carefully.

PoD, you are an idiot. What have I been telling you about the meta bullshit? I'm town this game and you thought I was scum because of my meta lol

Louiswill, you're a fucking enigma. You're sentences grammar cancer fucking. GET SOME FUCKING CLARITY HERE.

Citrus you are linked to Louiswill. I'm pretty sure of it. You also didn't respond to my question... faggot.

Will the remaining victims show the same passivety as they did in Day 1 or they'll go back in action?

Fragos
November 27th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Edit: Okay, I'll be an idiot just this once... I have resetted the votes now. Good luck!

[resetcount][./resetcount]

Ganondorf
November 27th, 2013, 11:49 AM
I saw that post Fragos....

Ain't nothin' happened to me last night.

For the time being, I shall return to my roots:

PowerofDeath

Citrus
November 27th, 2013, 11:54 AM
I feel so bad for people that have died and are checking into the thread to see that - worst feeling in the world when it's me.

Kusco and RLVG were the only outed pair if I recall correctly? Maniac knows all pairings. Thus I conclude that the Maniac will prefer to kill outed pairs when possible. This leads me to the soft conclusion that the Maniac may be unpaired - or paired to someone they believe would have a very low probability of getting themselves lynched d1.

@Kusco I know exactly what I wanted to say when I said it

Citrus
November 27th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Oh right nothing interesting happened to me either

Citrus
November 27th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Never mind, that wasn't an outed pair; I just remembered RLVG had claimed linked and figured Kusco was linked since only an idiot would claim unlinked.

powerofdeath
November 27th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Alright, I will have to come back to you guys later, I am not in the mood to play right now.

@Ganondorf, Day 1 I was wifoming. Think outside the box.

Anyway see you later.

Nick
November 27th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Will you survive this scary night?
Yes.

Banshis
November 27th, 2013, 12:13 PM
I feel so bad for people that have died and are checking into the thread to see that - worst feeling in the world when it's me.

Kusco and RLVG were the only outed pair if I recall correctly? Maniac knows all pairings. Thus I conclude that the Maniac will prefer to kill outed pairs when possible. This leads me to the soft conclusion that the Maniac may be unpaired - or paired to someone they believe would have a very low probability of getting themselves lynched d1.

@Kusco I know exactly what I wanted to say when I said it

I think that kill was meant to show the witch that he was paired so the witch wouldn't waste a night action on him. RLVG didn't say much so he most likely did the kill to take Kusco out.

Citrus
November 27th, 2013, 12:19 PM
I think that kill was meant to show the witch that he was paired so the witch wouldn't waste a night action on him. RLVG didn't say much so he most likely did the kill to take Kusco out.

True, though the Witch would have likely targeted him last night if she believed it, since the only downside would have been a random'ed RB (esp since neither of the pair were the Witch obviously)

Banshis
November 27th, 2013, 12:23 PM
True, though the Witch would have likely targeted him last night if she believed it, since the only downside would have been a random'ed RB (esp since neither of the pair were the Witch obviously)

Yea. The witch might have visited them, but too early in the day and not everyone is here so we don't know who got roleblocked. If no roleblock claims we can assume the witch visited Kusco.

Citrus
November 27th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Yea. The witch might have visited them, but too early in the day and not everyone is here so we don't know who got roleblocked. If no roleblock claims we can assume the witch visited Kusco.

Ah but you forgot, lurkers gonna lurk

Citrus
November 27th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Man it took me awhile to read the last 12 hours of activity. I only hope TPR's are remembering to submit their night actions

powerofdeath
November 27th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Alright Im ready let me reread, it is a shame that not a lot of people are active.

powerofdeath
November 27th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Kusco, i voted you to see how you would react to me. Just because I was voting you doesn't mean that I think you were confirmed scum. I was just simply pressuring you. Then I would read your reaction and it will be obvious to everyone that you are scum or not.

powerofdeath
November 27th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Im going to place a random vote to get people to start talking.
Kirsche

You are apparently new to the FM and I wanted to know who do you fos and why?

Kirsche
November 27th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Plenty of people are here it's just that they're not saying anything.

I guess I'll return to me powerofdeath because noting new has come up. Check out my second page post(s) for reasons.

Is it the norm here to not out reasons for finding someone scummy? Can someone explain that to me because on my other forum that's considered bad practice.

powerofdeath
November 27th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Plenty of people are here it's just that they're not saying anything.

I guess I'll return to me powerofdeath because noting new has come up. Check out my second page post(s) for reasons.

Is it the norm here to not out reasons for finding someone scummy? Can someone explain that to me because on my other forum that's considered bad practice.

The way I read the set up, The witch have to target the sheriff AND his linking partner in order to roleblock both of them. If we keep his linking partner hidden, he cant be roleblocked.
Confirm please

Nick
November 27th, 2013, 05:21 PM
skip day

@Kirsche
Reasons, when voting someone.

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 05:45 PM
lol Kusco.

By my night result, Citrus is not suspicious. That's All.

Guess who is blocked last night?

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 05:46 PM
Kirsche

I saw him in the Currently 2 users browsing thread.

Active lurk is not nice.

Speak or Die.

Kirsche
November 27th, 2013, 05:47 PM
@PoD That is how the witch works, yeah. Ok, so sheriff outing is fine then.

Do you have anything to say in response to what I said?

@Nick: But what happens if you're not voting someone? Is it not the norm to push them as well as the one you're voting? I ask because of Kusco's reaction to me asking who he found scummy.

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Kirsche

Good, he speaks.

Another question, are you linked today?

Citrus
November 27th, 2013, 05:52 PM
The way I read the set up, The witch have to target the sheriff AND his linking partner in order to roleblock both of them. If we keep his linking partner hidden, he cant be roleblocked.
Confirm please

And the maniac then comes and kills him. No that's a bad idea, because it means a lynch is necessary to prevent this.

lol Kusco.

By my night result, Citrus is not suspicious. That's All.

Guess who is blocked last night?

Did you not read? Not sure if WIFOM, but if you just outed the Maniac is gunning for you soon as he can. And if your partner is discovered the witch will RB like no other.

Nick
November 27th, 2013, 05:53 PM
@Kirsche
As long as it can benefit town.

Citrus
November 27th, 2013, 05:56 PM
The following people have not yet posted today:
clementine
CarolinaCrown
deathworlds
Damus_Graves

When does day end?
What is the activity requirement to avoid getting modkilled?

This blatant inactivity is outrageous. Honestly, I can understand in Clem's case if she's a Survivor but some of you three has to be victims. Get your shit together please.

CarolinaCrown

Show up and give your feedback/contribute. We're either almost through the day or halfway through it and we don't have 3/4 of the players yet

Citrus
November 27th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Write last will please people

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 05:59 PM
And the maniac then comes and kills him. No that's a bad idea, because it means a lynch is necessary to prevent this.

Did you not read? Not sure if WIFOM, but if you just outed the Maniac is gunning for you soon as he can. And if your partner is discovered the witch will RB like no other.

From setup, Maniac can kill 2 per night, sheriff can only scan one.

I am not that conservative to think long lived sheriff will be that good.

As long as I keep announcing who is not suspicious, the law of exclusion will also deliver town a win-win.

The major quest for me, is how to lynch people without trigger links,

or at least make those who are less scum die later.

That's why I keep asking people if they are linked.

Unlinked one will be considering if we should hang them.

If we hang the unlinked one, witch can not kill, neither can maniac.

So that makes a bigger win for town.

For me just announcing result, no matter how soon I die.

Plus, Maniac will want to kill those who I have cleared their names first. LOL.

Guess whose action is trapped? Maniac.

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Unlinked ones will be considered first on the lynch candidate*

Banshis
November 27th, 2013, 06:01 PM
Louiswill pardon me if I missed this, but if you were going to out as sheriff, why did you want to be linked to Damus for that?

Banshis
November 27th, 2013, 06:03 PM
I'm just going to be awesome, and claim Victim

deathworlds

All he did was claim his role yesterday and leave.

Citrus
November 27th, 2013, 06:07 PM
deathworlds

Fine with this too.

deathworlds

powerofdeath
November 27th, 2013, 06:08 PM
deathworlds

That does sounds scummy
Deathworlds

louiswill
Also, because I am so lazy to write last will, I will just keep announcing while I am still alive.

Because I am not linked with Damus, I will be happy to see if he will die before me this time.

Louiswill pardon me if I missed this, but if you were going to out as sheriff, why did you want to be linked to Damus for that?

Good question.

Since Kusco is dead, and you are nice to me so far, I will attempt to answer that question.

If I am linked with Damus, then I do not have to waste time to check him.

Because, if I die, he will die.

Any of you have good confident to handle Damus?

Clearly I don't have that confidence, so Damus is where my death wish lies.

I have no confidence to defeat him on a trial without sorta hard evidences.

In this game setup, if you are a sheriff, you definitely want to convince those jury to lynch.

Damus, his reputation bars many people from lynching him even when he is scummy.

Btw, I'm really sad doc didn't go to Kusco as I expected day 1.

powerofdeath
Doc on Louiswill.

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Doc on Louiswill.

I just want to remind you guys,

Doctor is also a half sheriff, consider Maniac might not want to blow himself up in early game.

whoever get healed means that one is cleared.

Though doctor stay on sheriff is good,

I would suggest otherwise.

Plus, if I'm dead then all my leads will be confirmed.

By the law of exclusion, the criminal will not run far.

powerofdeath
November 27th, 2013, 06:17 PM
CarolinaCrown
Deathworlds
Kirsche
Damus_Graves
Ganondorf

My top 5 fos

powerofdeath
November 27th, 2013, 06:18 PM
CarolinaCrown
Deathworlds
Kirsche
Damus_Graves
Ganondorf

My top 5 fos

Order doesnt matter

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 06:20 PM
Oh another important question:

If the maniac is dead, will the links remain? It will affect witch/lynch in future games.

powerofdeath
November 27th, 2013, 06:21 PM
Louiswill - uncced sheriff
Citrus - cleared
Clementine - survivor
Nick - survivor
Kusco - dead
RLVG - dead

Process of elimination

Citrus
November 27th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Kinda hard for him to provide a stellar defense when he doesn't even show up.

In my opinion it would be best to lynch today, because of what is now going to happen:

Maniac will target Louiswill or his partner
Doctor will save Louiswill
Tomorrow Louiswill will be unlinked
That night Witch will likely target Louiswill (best chance to hit a non-linked) as will the Maniac
Louiswill dies

You basically just ensured 2 deaths for 2 reports, because you're too lazy to write your damn last will instead of outing.

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 06:23 PM
"if Maniac is already dead, Witch will kill her targets if they are linked. If Witch targets only a single player, and that player is not linked with anyone else, that person will be attacked, regardless of Maniac being alive or not."

I think the links will remain, but would lynch trigger it?

Citrus
November 27th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Oh another important question:

If the maniac is dead, will the links remain? It will affect witch/lynch in future games.

I believe setup said witch can kill in the stead of maniac should maniac die

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Kinda hard for him to provide a stellar defense when he doesn't even show up.

In my opinion it would be best to lynch today, because of what is now going to happen:

Maniac will target Louiswill or his partner
Doctor will save Louiswill
Tomorrow Louiswill will be unlinked
That night Witch will likely target Louiswill (best chance to hit a non-linked) as will the Maniac
Louiswill dies

You basically just ensured 2 deaths for 2 reports, because you're too lazy to write your damn last will instead of outing.

That is correct prediction.

The doctor/witch's movement will be important.

I do not think a whole town rely on one role or one person is a good idea after all.

It is sorta like put all eggs in the same basket.

There are also many other possibility, such as link Maniac himself with me, so that I have to hesitate on lynch.

You know me. I hesitate a lot.

Also, if witch want to make successful kill, knowing that I am very likely to be guarded, the witch may choose otherwise.

Who knows? They are people.

Citrus
November 27th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Louiswill, I'm really questioning your motivations for outting right now. I can honestly see the possibility of you being the Sadist and you're trying to pull the doc on you, since you're pretty much bound to survive if you do that. I agree there has been no cc but many players haven't even shown up yet. I'm finding it very hard to find another good justification for your actions right now, because they seem blatantly stupid.

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Louiswill, I'm really questioning your motivations for outting right now. I can honestly see the possibility of you being the Sadist and you're trying to pull the doc on you, since you're pretty much bound to survive if you do that. I agree there has been no cc but many players haven't even shown up yet. I'm finding it very hard to find another good justification for your actions right now, because they seem blatantly stupid.

This game can be really fast.

Once sheriff is dead, there will be mass desperate lynch everyday,

which might also not be good for maniac.

Mob towns are the hardest one to control,

When a town has a sheriff/mayor, all you need to do is to manipulate that sheriff/mayor

Without one like that, Oh boy.

I think town still have good chance to win especially witch would want to kill maniac first once sheriff is dead.

That's my prediction.

Nick
November 27th, 2013, 06:34 PM
GG. Sheriff is linked to Doctor.

powerofdeath
November 27th, 2013, 06:35 PM

Youre maniac! Omg get him

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 06:38 PM

1. Witch would want doctor live, especially when witch is linked.
2. If Maniac finds doctor before town. LOL, town deserves to lose that pair.
3. Maniac has to switch link during day time. Unless he think he blindly linked me with a doctor day 1, LOL, nice try Maniac.
4. Witch can not kill linked sheriff.
5. Linked sheriff/doc are politically immu to lynch, the only way to kill is to kill at night.

Overall, that strategy isn't enough for a Maniac GG.

Without doc/sheriff, witch will have to kill maniac unless the witch is unlinked.

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Will CarolinaCrown be replaced?

I remember he said he will be absent for a while.

Citrus
November 27th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Right CarolinaCrown did say that, I forgot.

I may have missed it, but I didn't see a Wolframalpha for day end, so curious if it will end soon or we have another 24 hours. Forum activity has been bare minimum lately...

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 07:01 PM
I 'm going to assume Crown isn't maniac for the moment then.

If deathworld still don't log on, or no one announce their link with deathworld,

I might vote him back to his own dimension.

clementine
November 27th, 2013, 07:17 PM
So guys, it pains me to see town flailing like they are, and I, myself am a citizen at heart.

Ganondorf and Damus are your scums because of [redacted]. Believe me or don't believe me but I'm pretty sure it's right.

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 07:22 PM
So guys, it pains me to see town flailing like they are, and I, myself am a citizen at heart.

Ganondorf and Damus are your scums because of [redacted]. Believe me or don't believe me but I'm pretty sure it's right.

Then at least vote first, I can give you a hand as a free vote.

clementine
November 27th, 2013, 07:26 PM
[quote=louiswill;400608]Then at least vote first, I can give you a hand as a free vote.[/vote]

Nah dude, I'm a neutral. I'm not voting except to follow nick or to hammer.

*checks vote count* Nick's not voting?
Ok neither will I.

I just want to see if I'm actually correct about this after the game.

clementine
November 27th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Don't know how I managed to mess up that quote... lol

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Let killing roles run around will damage your survive interesting, either linked or not.

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Oh since you are not linked, I might want to put you on list of candidate so that both maniac and witch might not able to kill.

A survivor who doesn't vote will damage vote system eventually anyway.

clementine
November 27th, 2013, 07:47 PM
I already found both scum for you. Isn't that enough? I'm not going to help the town more than this if they don't have enough initiative to help themselves.

Citrus
November 27th, 2013, 08:03 PM
I already found both scum for you. Isn't that enough? I'm not going to help the town more than this if they don't have enough initiative to help themselves.

Hard to do with noone showing up.

I'm fine with bandwagoning Damus. If Louiswill had come up with guilty on someone, I don't think we could even pull off a lynch at this rate.

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 08:10 PM

not enough.

Say, if there are a situation like 2 maf vs 2 town vs 1 survivor,

the survivor say "hey, I know who are mafias" but refuse to be the tie breaker.

I will lynch that kind of survivor first.

If I can't win, neither can you.

If we run out of candidate, I will definitely lynch clementine.

1. If everyone else alive is linked, killing that unlinked survivor will make witch can't kill at night.
2. If there is a lynch, Maniac can not kill.

Do-nothing survivor?

Go to hell.

Nick
November 27th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Come on. Town had the EXACT number needed to lynch scum.

Maniac
Witch
Sadist
Survivor
Survivor
Sheriff
Doctor
Victim
Victim
Victim
Victim
Victim
Victim

powerofdeath
November 27th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Come on. Town had the EXACT number needed to lynch scum.

Maniac
Witch
Sadist
Survivor
Survivor
Sheriff
Doctor
Victim
Victim
Victim
Victim
Victim
Victim

Join the train, or we will turn against you.
If you look at SFM 119, you will see how perfect neutral should play.
If you dont side with us now, we will know that when its lylo, you will side with them.

Citrus
November 27th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Idea: Sadist outs, we lynch the sadist (as long as they are not linked to me or Louiswill)? That way a lynch will occur for today

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 09:05 PM
Idea: Sadist outs, we lynch the sadist (as long as they are not linked to me or Louiswill)? That way a lynch will occur for today

Sadist can't vote for himself, doubt Maniac will vote too. We still still lack votes if survivors just want to sit and watch.

Damus_Graves
November 27th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Hi. I am here now after a long day of work.
Whats up? Trying to find day start post, being unsuccessful.

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Hi. I am here now after a long day of work.
Whats up? Trying to find day start post, being unsuccessful.

We were discussing Survivor while waiting Deathworld come up something.

One of the survivor says you are a scum, what do you say?

If deathworld want to do a thanksgiving skip, then we have to either lynch him or ask for a replacement.

Damus_Graves
November 27th, 2013, 09:11 PM

If deathworld want to do a thanksgiving skip, then we have to either lynch him or ask for a replacement.

I would say that in this game it would be an incorrect statement.

Damus_Graves
November 27th, 2013, 09:12 PM

I would also say that a thanksgiving skip is literally stupid.

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 09:14 PM
I would say that in this game it would be an incorrect statement.

What about lynch and survivor?

couple more town deaths we will lose the majority lynch control.

Yet, if deathworld is linked and is a town, we are in trouble.

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 09:15 PM
I would also say that a thanksgiving skip is literally stupid.

Is my choice of word stupid or deathworld's absence stupid?

OH WAIT! YOU MEAN!!!

BOTH....

Damus_Graves
November 27th, 2013, 09:20 PM
What about lynch and survivor?

couple more town deaths we will lose the majority lynch control.

Yet, if deathworld is linked and is a town, we are in trouble.

I can't comment. Little too busy with stuff n things

Damus_Graves
November 27th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Is my choice of word stupid or deathworld's absence stupid?

OH WAIT! YOU MEAN!!!

BOTH....

Unless I intended for you to react this way.

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Unless I intended for you to react this way.

I'm going to use my nutmeg and sageleaf to ruin your turkey dinner.

Do you think we better vote to lynch someone today?

Damus_Graves
November 27th, 2013, 09:47 PM
I'm going to use my nutmeg and sageleaf to ruin your turkey dinner.

Do you think we better vote to lynch someone today?

Has Ganondorf posted today?

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Post 129.

Damus_Graves
November 27th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Post 129.

Ganondorf

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Ganondorf

Ganondorf

Citrus
November 27th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Ganondorf

Ganondorf

Citrus
November 27th, 2013, 10:05 PM
Can actually do it with PoD, Kirsche, Banshis

Ganondorf feel free to actually show ya scummy lurker (like many others)

deathworlds
November 27th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Sup ya guys. My night was very lonely.

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Sup ya guys. My night was very lonely.

Are you linked?

Ganondorf
November 27th, 2013, 10:25 PM
Ganondorf

Wouldn't recommend it :P

Clementine is Sadist: one of Survivor claimers is lying.

Ganondorf
November 27th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Wouldn't recommend it :P

Clementine is Sadist: one of Survivor claimers is lying.

Derp I mean louisville is Sadist not Clementine

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Derp I mean louisville is Sadist not Clementine

Are you linked?

Ganondorf
November 27th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Are you linked?

Indeed

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 11:02 PM
Indeed

Ganondorf

What do you think of survivors who do not vote?

Ganondorf
November 27th, 2013, 11:53 PM
I think one of the survivor-claimers is lying. I think we should lynch one of the survivor claimers for several reasons:
A) If we lynch a survivor claimer, we are guaranteed to AT LEAST be lynching one person who isn't town-aligned (either a survivor or a liar)
B) If we lynch a survivor claimer and he is linked, then the Maniac cannot kill tonight
C) There is a chance the survivor claimer could be linked with the Witch or Maniac

I find Citrus incredibly suspicious at this moment.

Ganondorf
November 27th, 2013, 11:54 PM
So, by my previous logic....

Clementine

Because I find him more suspicious than Nick.

Nick
November 28th, 2013, 12:03 AM
Join the train, or we will turn against you.
If you look at SFM 119, you will see how perfect neutral should play.
If you dont side with us now, we will know that when its lylo, you will side with them.

Survivor who took sides will meet an early death. Be careful about your choice of words and actions.

Nick
November 28th, 2013, 12:04 AM
Why join the train when town do not have any idea whom to lynch? As clementine said, we might hammer, but not lead trains.

Ganondorf
November 28th, 2013, 12:06 AM
If we are to lynch, I highly advise we lynch Clementine. Nick, if you are not paired with Clementine, then this will guarantee you another night of survival and hopefully carry you over to a point where we can deal with the maniac and/or witch directly...

louiswill
November 28th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Why join the train when town do not have any idea whom to lynch? As clementine said, we might hammer, but not lead trains.

This is a setup town only has one investigative role.

This excuse works in other setup but not here.

Either you help push the tide or the tide will push you.

Considering you claimed first, I will be hostile toward Clementine first.

I have to say I also would vote Ganondorf because it serves personal purposes.

Then again, none of the candidate is at L2, claimed survivor should do what you should.

Survivor doesn't fear night but fear the day.

You want to skip every day phrase plainly serving your own goal.

However, if you want to do so, better lynch than not.

The longer the discussion, the more hate will point toward survivors.

Fires spread itself, no one can avoid.

Nick
November 28th, 2013, 12:37 AM
You are just jealous about our survivor block. Using us survivors as scapegoat.

louiswill
November 28th, 2013, 12:40 AM
Also, Survivors will not hammer anyone who linked to them.

It is bloody clear that hammer of survivor is not trustworthy in this setup.

Unless Survivor hammer each other to make it up, which clearly not possible.

Clementine said he will follow nick(most of time), this buddy ship means his hammer will be as soft as candy cotton.

louiswill
November 28th, 2013, 12:41 AM
You are just jealous about our survivor block. Using us survivors as scapegoat.

I haven't voted any of you. You haven't taste my yoga fire of jealous yet.

Nick
November 28th, 2013, 12:42 AM
I'm not afraid by your threats. Town is LYLO today. And you know it. Why don't you go lynch pairs. Higher chance to hit scum.

That said, with such town around, it makes me mad. I'm thinking of inviting Sadist to our block. Upgrade to neutral block. Now we have neutral power. Fear no scums nor town because we are influential.

Sadist can be lynched tomorrow.

louiswill
November 28th, 2013, 12:58 AM
I'm not afraid by your threats. Town is LYLO today. And you know it. Why don't you go lynch pairs. Higher chance to hit scum.

That said, with such town around, it makes me mad. I'm thinking of inviting Sadist to our block. Upgrade to neutral block. Now we have neutral power. Fear no scums nor town because we are influential.

Sadist can be lynched tomorrow.

Of course, a setup without jailor and vigilante, verbal threat will deliver little fear.

I will strike when chance is ripe.

Do not forget who I am.

Nick
November 28th, 2013, 12:58 AM
NEUTRALS UNITE!

*evil laugh of Sadist*

Nick
November 28th, 2013, 01:02 AM
I'm not afraid by of your threats.
This is retarded..

louiswill
November 28th, 2013, 01:08 AM
This is retarded..

That means you actually fear.

This flaw means you are losing composure.

Nick
November 28th, 2013, 02:01 AM
I like you. So I advice you to go lynch some lurker instead.

powerofdeath
November 28th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Ganondorf

Fuck this if CarolinaCrown and DW are afk and both are traitors.... We lost this.

Citrus
November 28th, 2013, 07:52 AM
^this is honestly fuck in stupid if we're in lylo and are missing town players. Even the evil roles would be interested in a mislynch. Ugh why sign up if you're not going to play people >. <

Banshis
November 28th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Ganondorf

Fuck this if CarolinaCrown and DW are afk and both are traitors.... We lost this.

Why kill an active person over an inactive person. In the long run the inactives if they are town are going to hurt us.

Citrus
November 28th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Why kill an active person over an inactive person. In the long run the inactives if they are town are going to hurt us.

1) highest priority is to eliminate scum
2) scum will defend themselves. Ganon popped in then disappeared again - I think if he were town he would stick around more. He also threw suspicion on me, so he's either not reading the thread carefully (cleared by sheriff) or he wants to be tunneled aka sadist.

Dames did the same thing, but at least a vote was moved. Ganon is likely the only viable lynch today - especially when he leaves his vote on clem and disappears. It means he stands by a clem lynch or no lynch at all if he doesn't show up again.

Citrus
November 28th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Also his vote on clem has a bit of omgus character

Damus_Graves
November 28th, 2013, 09:46 AM

Scummy to suggest.
Ganondorf hasn't acted in the interests of town with his insistence to lynch survivors. It has no bearing on if they are survivors or not, it is simply the fact that he sought to waste our lynch power to kill people who are not priorities.

Kirsche
November 28th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Looks like PoD has no interest in responding to my criticisms.

Do you guys want me to consolidate? I'd much rather a PoD lynch though.

Banshis
November 28th, 2013, 09:53 AM
I think one of the survivor-claimers is lying. I think we should lynch one of the survivor claimers for several reasons:
A) If we lynch a survivor claimer, we are guaranteed to AT LEAST be lynching one person who isn't town-aligned (either a survivor or a liar)
B) If we lynch a survivor claimer and he is linked, then the Maniac cannot kill tonight
C) There is a chance the survivor claimer could be linked with the Witch or Maniac

I find Citrus incredibly suspicious at this moment.

Well by this post he is essentially saying he is a survivor. The only reason he assumes one of them is lying unless he is the sadist. So I guess we will still end up killing someone who isn't town with a lynch through him. Ganondorf

Deathworlds is still scummy imo with his claim of citizen then left and never talked again.

Damus_Graves
November 28th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Looks like PoD has no interest in responding to my criticisms.

Do you guys want me to consolidate? I'd much rather a PoD lynch though.

Just go with Ganondorf. Its to late to switch in the day.

CarolinaCrown
November 28th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Happy thanksgiving!

Sorry I've been so inactive. I think louiswill is the real sheriff, and I'm also completely in favor of lynching neutrals. That being said, Ganon has seemed a little scummy, aiming straight for the neutrals without much desire to scumhunt. He is my link partner, so I ask that I be allowed to hammer if that decision is made

Citrus
November 28th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Just go with Ganondorf. Its to late to switch in the day.

This. We may have more to work on as the game progresses, but for the time being I see an extreme lack of arguments against a ganon lynch.

Additionally please be careful with vote placement everyone, because it can help communicate who you're linked with.

@Survivor it's really lucky you guys have an auto-vest just saying.

How do you guys feel about claiming who you're linked with in last wills?

Citrus
November 28th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Happy thanksgiving!

Sorry I've been so inactive. I think louiswill is the real sheriff, and I'm also completely in favor of lynching neutrals. That being said, Ganon has seemed a little scummy, aiming straight for the neutrals without much desire to scumhunt. He is my link partner, so I ask that I be allowed to hammer if that decision is made

Happy Thanksgiving!

At this point I'd prefer an early hammer over the possibility of none at all. I do believe your link aim, and I guess you're soft claiming victim with that?

I'm just concerned we won't pull a lynch off, especially as we need every town vote we have to pull a lynch off, so you can naturally see the fear with leaving the hammer to someone. If you do end up with the hammer please drop it as early as you can. Keep in mind doc can heal you tonight if a lynch is completed (or do they die together instantly? Can't check setup on phone sorry)

powerofdeath
November 28th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Happy thanksgiving!

Ganon and Carolina linked together... Alright

powerofdeath
November 28th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Kirsche, are you a sadist or something?

powerofdeath
November 28th, 2013, 10:11 AM
The Day 2 has began, but not for everyone... The Maniac has finally started to kill him victims.

Two people were found dead - RVLG and Kusco. Apparently they have been chained together by the collars, and with one press of the trigger their heads were blown off.

RLVG's role was Victim.

Kusco's role was Victim. He left a last will:

Will the remaining victims show the same passivety as they did in Day 1 or they'll go back in action?

When is the end time?

Fragos
November 28th, 2013, 10:20 AM
The day will end at the same time as before, which is 3 hours from now, if no lynch is made.

Damus_Graves
November 28th, 2013, 10:22 AM
3 hours. That leaves little time.

powerofdeath
November 28th, 2013, 10:40 AM
The day will end at the same time as before, which is 3 hours from now, if no lynch is made.

Answer my other questions?

Citrus
November 28th, 2013, 10:44 AM
I love how all the fuckers that aren't posting came in to post a couple times then left again. (Deathworlds) (Ganondorf) (Kirsche)

Everyone who doesn't have a vote placed by day end is scummy. Plus Ganon because he voted Clem the survivor claim and has minimal contributions beyond that

Citrus
November 28th, 2013, 10:44 AM
Answer my other questions?

Fragos is gone already

Citrus
November 28th, 2013, 10:49 AM
So no modkills for 1 post and runs?

Damus_Graves
November 28th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Not to sound broken but vote damn you