Neutral Killer
Any Random
Deceiver
Dragon Head/Triad Support ***
Triad Support

Changes in case of Player Loss
Need more time and need to know what options do we have here
For exp can you do this?:
14 players- Remove town goverment,change any-random to netural benign.
13 players- Remove any-random, Remove triad-support, change town invest to town random
12 players- Remove any-random ,remove triad-support,remove town goverment,change town kiler to netural benign
11 players-Remove any-random ,remove triad-support,remove town goverment,remove town invest, change netural killer to netural evil

EDIT IN CAPS: I AM OK WITH THE 15 PLAYER VERSION OF THE SETUP. TRIAD CAN'T KILL. So Max 2.01 deaths/per day from bad guys. I just need to balance it for 13 or less players.

Well this is my setup and i think it is good at 15 players. Ok for 14 players for the list. But I am not sure what should i remove at 13,12 and 11 players.

If you need more info you can look at details from the sotd topic.

I will really need help if changing the setup for less players is not an option.

Helz
November 24th, 2013, 05:08 AM
I would make either the TG or one of the TI's into a citizen. That town is crazy strong.

Frog
November 24th, 2013, 07:02 AM
Obviously the mafia is at a disadvantage having only 2 members compared to the 3 in triad. I would even this out adding in a kidnapper. I would change the deceiver to interrogator. The reason for this is because Jailor is already a preset, which is unusual in a baddy infested game (2+ people attack jailor and he will die even if he is healed.) but if there are 3 jailors for 3 different teams it seems about even right?

The town setup seems about right. But since there are so many baddies it would make more sense to have bodyguards instead of doctors. I would just have 2 BGs. This is good because it allows for up to 5 protective/killing roles (nice for bad guys to lie).

Finally, because you have added in an extra mafia player, you must take one unit out. In this case I believe that the neut killing is overkill.

louiswill
November 24th, 2013, 09:46 PM
Give mafia 2 Kidnappers who can not turn into Mafioso, and get rid of the two town investigators.

Limit jailor kill to 1.

Xentios
November 25th, 2013, 07:52 AM
AGAIN IN CAPS:

I AM HAPPY WITH 15 OR 14 PLAYER VERSION OF SETUP HOWEVER I NEED SOMEHELP WHAT SHOULD I REMOVE FOR 13 OR LESS PLAYERS!

Frog
November 25th, 2013, 01:01 PM
AGAIN IN CAPS:

I AM HAPPY WITH 15 OR 14 PLAYER VERSION OF SETUP HOWEVER I NEED SOMEHELP WHAT SHOULD I REMOVE FOR 13 OR LESS PLAYERS!

With 13 players:

Remove deceiver, triad support, mafia random, neutral killing

Add Kidnapper, Interrogator

With 12 players:
Remove doctor and town protect
add bodyguard

With 11 players:
remove town random

With 10 players:
Remove Any Random

Xentios
November 26th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Well my main problem is triad will need upper hand always and at 13 player if i remove 1 triad it will be 2 mafia vs 2 triad which is imbalanced for triad who cant kill. But again i cant also let too much bad guy by removing town . So this is my dilema for setup. 15 and 14 is ok but at 13 and lower cant balance it.

louiswill
November 27th, 2013, 12:07 AM
Just remove the two stink town investigative so that triad can manipulate sheeple votes.

Even though mafia can kill, when a triad manage to survive to 1 vs 1 vs 1

Mafia has to choose who to kill and how to dodge votes.

Triad win tie, so without the two nasty town investigative,

it will be balanced between mafia and triad.

I would love to see Mafia Vs Triad Vs Citizen!

Xentios
November 27th, 2013, 01:33 AM
Well that happened 1 time. Sadly citizen voted to triad.

Other than that normally i am not sure where will it go other than 31 days achiment : )

Xentios
November 28th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Ok I removed Town goverment and triad support , change Town invest to town random.

Jailor suicide day 1, lycnhed bodyguard who was told NS by sheriff, dh was afk and lyched by mayor, doctor suicide,

Triad lose to arso in tie so arso win