PDA

View Full Version : George W Bush appreciation Day

marinebase7
November 22nd, 2013, 02:04 AM
Today is officially George W. Bush's appreciation day. Let us all marvel at what he has done.

1) Under Bush's leadership, humanitarian aid to Africa has increased twofold... from $1.4 trillion to $4 now.
2) Bush has effectively doubled the trade with Africa
3) Bush launched the biggest and most effective fight against malaria and AIDS. There are 800,000 Africans receiving aids related to malaria and AIDS thanks to Bush's initiative.
4) Bush has designated more than 190 million square miles of ocean as national preservatives.
5) Bush didn't have a government shut down.
6) Bush founded the homeland security.
7) Bush never raised taxes in both his terms.
8) He built new highways in the state of Texas which are still being put to good use today.

TheJester
November 22nd, 2013, 04:42 AM
Thought it was JFK appreciation day?
Today is the day he was assassinated.

Bruno
November 22nd, 2013, 05:04 AM
Today is officially George W. Bush's appreciation day. Let us all marvel at what he has done.

1) Under Bush's leadership, humanitarian aid to Africa has increased twofold... from $1.4 trillion to $4 now.
3) Bush launched the biggest and most effective fight against malaria and AIDS. There are 800,000 Africans receiving aids related to malaria and AIDS thanks to Bush's initiative.
4) Bush has designated more than 190 million square miles of ocean as national preservatives.
8) He built new highways in the state of Texas which are still being put to good use today.

Lol, wow.

I'm actually laughing really hard. Especially 5 & 6.

TheJester
November 22nd, 2013, 05:07 AM
8 ) Nobody cares about Texas.

Helz
November 22nd, 2013, 05:36 AM
Bush was ok. Not as bad as obummer. I dont get why we give anyone a second term. They always suck the second 4 years

Mateo
November 22nd, 2013, 07:52 AM

wat

marinebase7
November 22nd, 2013, 11:45 AM
wat
the more you know

8 ) Nobody cares about Texas.
There's a segment that covers roughly 5 miles and cost $399 million to build. Yes just the segment.

Bruno
November 22nd, 2013, 01:33 PM
Bush was ok. Not as bad as obummer. I dont get why we give anyone a second term. They always suck the second 4 years

Obummer.

You saying that explains everything.

Mateo
November 22nd, 2013, 01:37 PM
the more you know

There's a segment that covers roughly 5 miles and cost $399 million to build. Yes just the segment.

george bush sr gave aids to africa

Cryptonic
November 22nd, 2013, 01:53 PM
Obummer.

You saying that explains everything.

I was gonna say something before, but I refrained.

Bruno
November 22nd, 2013, 01:59 PM

Lol. It literally explains everything.

SuperJack
November 22nd, 2013, 02:30 PM
No.

Mateo
November 22nd, 2013, 02:32 PM
Lol. It literally explains everything.

plz have mercy

marinebase7
November 23rd, 2013, 03:32 PM
george bush sr gave aids to africa

One shalt not be judged on the successes of his or her parents.

louiswill
November 26th, 2013, 04:51 PM

That is where everything fucked up. He never raised tax because that policy is so unpopular, not because some other "proper" reason such as economic growth.

Usually proper distributed tax will help economy grow, but his tax policy didn't do sheet.

Or, he didn't find good place to spend? NO! He made a huge debt leftover to Obama. -- then guess who is blamed? Obama.

I think Bush is a good man, but he isn't the good leader for U.S.

Also, if Bush didn't lead GoP and ended up like that, Tea Party will not have to jump on the table and yell reform.