PDA

View Full Version : My feelings about the next generation of console gaming.

Raptorblaze
November 21st, 2013, 08:34 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Iknp84j.jpg

Credit: www.reddit.com/u/RainbowZester

kyle1234513
November 21st, 2013, 08:43 AM
i really dont see a difference between ps4, xbox one, and pc's. its literally all the same to me.

the only differences are a controller and an interface.

and thats why i stick to pc/ emulation, use any controller you want, never have to rebuy games (HA! buy games)

Azuriae
November 21st, 2013, 08:44 AM
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/008/2/2/_wallpaper__glorious_pc_gaming_master_race_by_admi ralserenity-d5qvxos.png

Helz
November 21st, 2013, 11:04 AM
I doubt I will bother upgrading. Its just not worth it as fast as they are making new systems.

Kusco
November 21st, 2013, 11:09 AM
Considering that this forum is based on a (mod of a) game only available on PC, I doubt anyone here's going to fanboy over the new consoles. PC is just too good.

Cryptonic
November 21st, 2013, 12:34 PM
I doubt I will bother upgrading. Its just not worth it as fast as they are making new systems.

idk, 7 years for a few hundred bucks + games isn't that bad
I mean, you're going to be buying games for your old system, anyways..

Bruno
November 21st, 2013, 01:39 PM
i really dont see a difference between ps4, xbox one, and pc's. its literally all the same to me.

the only differences are a controller and an interface.

and thats why i stick to pc/ emulation, use any controller you want, never have to rebuy games (HA! buy games)

Such edge. Very pirate. Many teenage coolness.

Dudemanguy12
November 21st, 2013, 02:17 PM
This is perhaps the most underwhelming generation I've come across. I'm sticking to PC as my primary gaming, with the Wii U as well. I actually have the Wii U, very enjoyable console. Cant wait for Bayonetta 2 and Monolith's "X".

If Next-gen is trying to be like PCs, why should I get a PS4 and Xbone? There is like little to no games for the PS4, and I am not paying 500$ for a console.

Admiral
November 22nd, 2013, 01:18 PM
You can bet your ass that there are going to be a lot of console exclusives out there to push the sales of these new systems though(It took Halo a while to come to PC.). Can the steambox/OS encourage PC games to start being more than just after-thought ports?

Lazers
November 22nd, 2013, 03:29 PM
reminder that most new exclusives bombed hard on critic reviews

DaftPink
November 27th, 2013, 03:58 AM
I have never owned a console myself because I don't even have a TV. PC's are still far to versatile and useful. I can also play old as games on there (recently played a game from 2003 - still awesome). How far backwards compatible is the WiiU?

reminder that most new exclusives bombed hard on critic reviews
bombed as in 95/100 or bombed as in 45/100?