PDA

View Full Version : This is actually really, really cool.

Bruno
November 18th, 2013, 06:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpaOjMXyJGk#t=160

Discuss

Do you think that society today makes women feel less beautiful/attractive/whatever than they are?

Mateo
November 18th, 2013, 07:04 PM
seriously, everyone is made to feel like shit so they spend money on material items to fill the void.

powerofdeath
November 18th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Closed Captions +4

But anyway, in today society, women and men too are focusing too much on the flaws about themselves and make it feel that those flaws are worse than they really are. I read somewhere that statistics shows that only 7% of all women think they are beautiful. That means 93% of all women does not think they are beautiful. People's self esteem are getting worse every generations.

Helz
November 18th, 2013, 08:54 PM
I think this is a bigger issue in America than anywhere else. There's a reason you see people walking around in their underwear not giving a fuck in Europe when they are waaaaay out of shape. The just dont care as much about that sort of thing and in my experience they are much less judgmental.

Cept for France. The French are still assholes. : )

Bunny
November 19th, 2013, 07:55 AM
lol well lets look at this site for example, mateo made a thread posting a picture of girls (which kind of makes me feel like hes a molester) and people proceed to make fun of a girls boob size when shes like 12. So ofcourse people are going to feeel bad about themselves if people keep making fun of everyone! Mafe an effort to be kind to yourself and kind to everyone alike!

louiswill
November 19th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Also, I think everyone's dignity is too "fixed" and easily be hurt when they are made fun of.

Pretty much most people define themselves as "strong, healthy, attractive, sexy, brilliant blah, and blah blah etc".

seriously, everyone is made to feel like shit so they spend money on material items to fill the void.

They are trying to fill a non-physical hole with physical material. Hopefully working.

Bunny
November 19th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Also, I think everyone's dignity is too "fixed" and easily be hurt when they are made fun of.

Pretty much most people define themselves as "strong, healthy, attractive, sexy, brilliant blah, and blah blah etc".

lol i rarely descibe myself with any of those words. I tend to descirbe myself as my personality, a human is so much more than the tiny bit of physical cells we see.

louiswill
November 19th, 2013, 12:45 PM
lol i rarely descibe myself with any of those words. I tend to descirbe myself as my personality, a human is so much more than the tiny bit of physical cells we see.

Which is great so you will not be insulted easily by those silly booby size stuff.

Bunny
November 19th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Which is great so you will not be insulted easily by those silly booby size stuff.
lol that depends, even if I don't equate that to my purpose, others do and that causes a person to feel shitty. Small tits are better in zee long run anyways though.