PDA

View Full Version : We're fucked - a night IV discussion topic

Jane
September 28th, 2011, 12:17 AM
Enough said.

I think I definitely need to disguise tonight, and I hope to god that I don't get vigged first. I should have lied and said I was the graverobber but there's no guarantee that it would really have helped me.

Enforcing is pretty much useless to us at this point, since the cult growing would only help us, as would us getting culted, so I think you should kill tonight. We need to keep the other mafia and Spree Killer alive to eat up lynches and vig shots. I drew out the doc, so I imagine the bus driver would probably bus him while he heals the mayor, so we have the chance to take out either a bus driver or an investigative role. Either works well, I think we should take the chance to snipe off an investigative role though. My vote is for Theodore. I'm not sure on who I'm disguising as yet, gonna look through the role list to find the best target i guess.

Vote: Send Jesse to kill Theodore

Jane
September 28th, 2011, 12:20 AM
Elixir - If I disguise as the amnesiac, is the role he took still reported?

What happens if I disguise as a cultist or mason?

Jane
September 28th, 2011, 12:23 AM
Here's another plan - you can enforce Rosenberg and I can disguise, then you can claim our Night Kill hit a player who was immune and get them killed while claiming to have gotten enforced yourself.

I might like this better than just killing.

Jane
September 28th, 2011, 01:02 AM
I'm too tired - obviously you couldn't claim our night kill didn't go through because we hit an immune player and still pretend to be amnesiac.

Jesse
September 28th, 2011, 03:56 AM
We will win this so easily! Go go power rangers!

Jane
September 28th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Amnesiac remembers role occurs long before I disguise so I think it's safe to assume his remembrance of his role will be reported even if I kill him, correct?

If so Disguise: Rosenberg.

Elixir
September 28th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Yes, the role will be announced.