PDA

View Full Version : Really?

Janet
September 27th, 2011, 11:50 PM
I was expecting it to be Jesse. I guess there are seriously two Amnesiacs... lol. The mafia and the town are all outed pretty much. Red mafia is a little more concealed except to us. Unfortunately I will have to tell them something about you because I did check you last night. I will delay that a little while. I was thinking I could tell them that you were a member of a group that met at night etc... trying to think of something that can be easily countered by someones death.

Expect me to die horribly soon. I will try to get our graverobber to use his block on the vig. But we only know about Alan who might be out of shots. With so many claims though we'll see. I'll post my list of who I think is who.

I'm really annoyed at myself for not keeping the lynch on Jesse now. She just looked so suspect though and claiming amnesiac who shows the same as beast... Ugh.

At least I look thoroughly like mafia to my own mafia. I will leave a will suggesting I just got culted.

I'm Severn btw. I'll post my thought list down below. Assume I die tonight.

Oh Elixir, if we cult someone who is about to kill Sonya or myself do they not kill us?

Janet
September 27th, 2011, 11:55 PM
For Leader:

Sonya – You

Red Mafia:
Jerry – Godfather – been mostly silent, generally defers to me and Gladys for kill votes, was so silent we thought he had been jailed
Gladys – Graverobber – competent probably has stolen a block ability, is fred on the forums
Janet – Consigliere, culted

ps, our consort did in fact block you.

Velma – Bus Driver
Alan – Vig
Amber – Invest
Phillip – Not the beast
Theo – Sheriff
Delores – Armorsmith
Todd – Joseph Bert.
Nina – Coroner
Ralph – Doctor

OJ Mafia Theory:
Enforcer – Jane/Phillip confirmed mafia
Second Framer – Jane/Phillip who was blocked night one but didn't claim to be blocked.

Other claims Claims:
Olga – Spree Killer – was locked out of his account

4 town random powers:
1 is vig
1 is bus driver
1 could be lookout/detective
1 could be doctor
1 could be invest (Amber)

Jesse: Jester or Amn
Matthew: Unknown
Thomas: Trolling
Chris: Inactive, Thor. Wants Amber to check him instead of me. Doesn't want to role claim.

Emerald: Active – making a list
Rosenberg: Active – not mafia. Was talking about the Soul of the Beast possibly being culted. Before was pushing for Theo as beast, saying maybe oj mafia hit him at night.
Roger: Active - Wants to get the day over with, doesn't trust Theo.
Thelma: Just became non AFK – no avatar, tries to go with the bandwagons, tried buddying candice

Janet
September 27th, 2011, 11:57 PM
*ignore the random town power roles section, it was older and unedited.

Janet
September 28th, 2011, 12:01 AM
And Rosenburg claimed Amn as well.

Hopefully the Amn will try and side with us assuming we are strong.

Janet
September 28th, 2011, 12:13 AM
Also... you're actually the cult leader. My paranoid theory was actually correct if for mostly the wrong reason. Rofl.

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 03:48 AM
hi lol
well i was so mad yesterday, you acted really strange and outed me as cult leader and yourself as culted, to your team. 100%:)
you are really inexperienced, something i should have noticed... it was really dumb of mafia to give the town beast day 4. Just saying, if you could just lurk quietly, they would lose about 6 people that night. Now they're all outed like dumb fucks and vigi shots gonna go for the right targets.
i have a proposition to reds.
since we're all fucked, i will cult Jerry for my epeen objective of getting cole mcgrath. Your Mafioso shoots me. We all die honorably at night.

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 05:45 AM
scratch that. i think i came up with a plan that might just work if we're lucky.
That is given you dont give town any more hints that im sasha:S

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 06:44 AM
i think it could still work out:D i need to know who you blocked night 1; also, tell your mafia i came out cit, if they insist on killing me, tell them the truth and that ill countercult them and we all lose.
as far as i can tell, chris hasnt claimed and is likely cit. he is also a lurker and i have a good argument to pin CL on him while asking for mason recruit. thats -2 if it goes well.
You should NOT target mayor OR doctor because those two will likely hang together and get spree killer'd. It really relies on spree killer's existence or arsonist burn now.
we should determine 2 power roles we could aim at: nina and delores sound good to me right now; amnesiac claimers are likely 1 amnesiac and a witch, and I hope witch isnt tempted to control amnesiac tonight, but grabs alan instead - that way we could cult thomas and eliminate any threat at Janet's life.
After that i will claim cit, push for chris, and oh well.
Everything just has to go like planned, and maybe, MAYBE we win. But you really have to stop teaming up with me and defending me, that shit might have fucked me over dude.

Janet
September 28th, 2011, 10:14 AM
You are actually a little off there. Yes that was my reason because the real coroner pointing out your unclaimed block day two would get you lynched in a hurry. You would have died if I had done nothing in my opinion. However I made it look to my mafia like I was protecting our grave robber.

He actually THANKED me for protecting him when night began and suggested our godfather has been culted because he is so quiet.

He does want to kill you but that is unrelated I think. We'll see how it goes.

PS. I wasn't trying to give the town the soul. I got a lot of people to claim so we know who they are and who we should be culting. I just guessed wrong on who was the soul since two amnesiacs claims were sounding really sketchy to me. Candice seemed like just an afk.

Janet
September 28th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Telling them you are citizen would just result in them wanting to kill you more, it would be telling them you are cult leader since so many of them are dead and it is in the same category.

Janet
September 28th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Oh we blocked Phillip night 1. It is in my role list up above. He never claimed the block so I assume he is mafia or something of the sort.

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Janet, mass claiming was the worst thing to do on day 4, for ALL the scum. Day 5 okay, after they killed a lot of important shit.
the fact they caught beast now make us have to deal with vigilantes, when i could be culting the beast or an orange right now.
do you by any chance know your mafias com names?

if they want to kill me, tell them ill cult them. simple as that. I'm too pissed off right now and id rather like to fulfill my secondary objective and piss off to dead chat. But i'm trying for the last TINY possibility to make town lose this. you can tell them that when they consider killing me. Cause culting comes first and if they block me, and i guess i could leave their names in my last will.

so who did you guys block n1? I know their role.

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Phillip is citizen. He sent me a pm when i claimed to be Yvette, so i know this one.

Janet
September 28th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Please don't pm anymore please. Besides breaking the game it could get you modkilled for cheating.

Don't worry about them killing you, I should be able to get them off it pretty easily.

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Jesse - rnd neutral
Phillip cit
Matthew cit/mason
Roger cit/mason originally
Jerry - gf
Thomas - vigi
Olga - neutral killer
Amber - invest
Gladys - graverobber
Chris - cit
Alan - vig
Rosenberg - rnd neutral
Sonya - sasha
Delores - armorsmith
Theodore - cop (until counterclaimed)
Jane - rnd orange
Thelma - cit
Nina - coroner
Joseph Bertrand (Todd)
Ralph - doctor
Janet - consig
Emerald - enforcer
Velma - bus

here you go,

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 10:38 AM
elixir knows about the pm and its cool.

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 11:01 AM
wait a second... i think Theo is proven not to be cop... he checked you night 3, got result day 4, and said you were mafia, but you were really reaper o.O... but what could he be? sec need to think on it

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 11:06 AM
bleh its jane... nvm. he's the sheriff

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 11:35 AM
so i guess you wanna check jesse/rosenberg now, and see if one of them is witch or jester

Janet
September 28th, 2011, 12:21 PM
I'm thinking Phil since we need to figure out who is masoned. Also I'm not sure I believe his cit claim to you.

My mafia team is already curious about Phil since he didn't claim the block, so they would like to know most likely.

PS. I got Jerry wanting to kill Amber, so you should be safe from Red tonight.

Janet
September 28th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Plus if I am alive tomorrow and Phil really is citizen I can honestly accuse him of being in the same category as cult leader if you are about to be hammered for your cit claim...

About that. Are you sure it is wise to claim cit? The masons will check you and die, leaving it in their last wills for sure.

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 12:52 PM
yeh thats why i wanna know if theres is a witch
and janet, you're forgetting cult is your primary faction, make them block Alan and kill thelma - she is mason now, so go for it. Claiming cit MIGHT make the last mason kill itself on me, and then i can try claim the GF and get free kpn. gogogogo.

also what about those comnames.

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 12:56 PM
thelma is also low prio, you'll be safe

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 12:58 PM
ohhh i have an idea. Send your GF on the mayor - he'll be healed, and POSSIBLY spree killer'd if there is spree killer, and he wont lurk and reaches the right conclusion.

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 01:10 PM
dont touch phillip dude, waste of time. If you want to please your mafia, say one thing in chat, override it in the PM. I want one of neutrals defined. Better be jesse.

convince them to go for mayor or Thelma.

Janet
September 28th, 2011, 01:28 PM
I don't think I can do that and protect you at the same time. I already used influence to get them not to kill you. If I have them kill a mason the same night I protect you it will be pretty obvious what you are. Even if you cult another one of us the other might just out everyone after realizing what happened.

Gladys isn't a dumb puppet and I'm just happy they aren't killing you tonight.

I'll see about the block, but Alan is out of shots.

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 01:41 PM
sigh....
I'm good for your mafia, because if i die, all scum lost. Town is too strong, and your Gladys surely realizes that. It's in my secondary objective. Tell them Amber might be spree killed. Tell them Thelma is 100% mason who can find the godfather, that false claiming cit can kill all masons for good. Tell them that Bus will drive doc, and doc will heal/anticult mayor, that way you can take him out for good because he's getting a vest soon.

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 01:52 PM
one more thing: could you have them block Thomas with graverobber? id rather cult alan. Thomas is a shithead.

Janet
September 28th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Alan is out of bullets as far as I know. So I'm not sure culting him will do anything?

I'm not sure Gladys will believe that Amber will get spree killed. The Spree killer is almost obviously going to visit the mayor who might lynch him. Amber won't be at home tonight and would be a waste of the Spree Killer's time. Mayor will likely have a doctor or a bus driver with him.

Janet
September 28th, 2011, 02:40 PM
I'm giving it a tentative shot. It will start them thinking about Thelma at the least.

Gladys has complete control over who she blocks but I'll try to get her to do it with Thomas.

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 02:41 PM
bus driver would drive doc, i think.

tell me who you check tonight, and dont lie. Rather be Jesse. Stop helping your mafia aswell, seriously, your win condition changed:S
tomorrow, somewhere among your first 5 posts, make a typo depending on your investigation result.
Tell your mafia Phillip is citizen.
word order:
1 Armorsmith, Gunsmith or a Framer
2 They might be a Cop or Investigator Consigliere
3 Medic, Serial Killer or a Spree Killer
4 Jailor, Militia Extremist or they may be a Conduit.
5 Detective, Lookout or a Disguiser.
6 Bus Driver or Nix, the Pyromaniac.
7 Citizen, although it could be Cole MacGrath, Sasha or Laroche
8 Coroner, Janitor or a Grave Robber
9 Priest, a Reaper or a Rebel
10 Witch, a Student or an Executioner
11 Drug Dealer, an Amnesiac or even The Soul of the Beast!
12 Stripper, Consort, Bodyguard or an Enforcer.

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 02:42 PM
and please tell me what your mafia is saying:3

also, are you northstar?

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 02:44 PM
i meant place typo into the word number your result corresponds to.

Janet
September 28th, 2011, 02:49 PM
You mean tell them right now that Phillip is citizen?

They would then ask how I know and I would answer....

And no, as I said already I'm Severn.

Also I already have a code setup for that with Mafia. It is to caps a random letter in the middle of a word that corresponds with the numerical order of the invest list and the numerical order of the alphabet. The one letter later though and looping around

So A = 2 a cop

L = 13 a veteran encounter (not possible anymore but in there for completion)

M = 1 armorsmith, gunsmith or framer

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 02:55 PM
mine is less obvious tho:3
i thought you used double space tbh. but oh well, isnt mine better anyway?:3 im so proud of it.

no, investigate jesse, tell them you check phillip. In the morning, you code me jesses role, and citizen to your mafia.

Janet
September 28th, 2011, 02:58 PM
So, both Jesse and Rosenberg claimed Amnesiac. No one has really been witched at all. And Witch is in a different invest group than Amnesiac.

How are you so sure that Phillip didn't lie to you about being a citizen? People that cheat via pm aren't all that trustworthy, since they already agreed to not use pms by playing in this game.

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 02:59 PM
tell me what the kill ends up to be, i need to pick someone to cult too:P

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 03:01 PM
look, i claimed to be Yvette (raiden), in general discussion . Im philie. he was the one who got blocked and didnt speak up. he thought he talked to a dead person.
he apologized becase he didnt notice the pm until it was too late. He told me he was cit. I'm pretty sure he still is.

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 03:09 PM
So, both Jesse and Rosenberg claimed Amnesiac. No one has really been witched at all. And Witch is in a different invest group than Amnesiac.

One of them still can be jester - and has to be lying. Lynching jester is awesome, it gives you 2 kills, hopefully town-aligned ones.

Janet
September 28th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Invest Jesse

I hate myself for doing this but you are my faction leader. I hate this because we are using information we shouldn't have period. We shouldn't just know Phillip is citizen. The rules were quite clear that we could only claim to be specific people in our team chats. Even then we couldn't lie about it.

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 03:22 PM
well i didnt wanna know it either but now i cant un-know it can i. better use what we have to our advantage, especially with rev stepping in and planning to step in again to change the course of the game.

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 03:23 PM
and tell me who you guys are killing/blocking, its important if you want to stay alive

Janet
September 28th, 2011, 03:36 PM
They haven't been on for a little bit. Atm the votes are still on Amber. Gladys hasn't decided any action yet I think.

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 06:47 PM
keep me updated:3

Janet
September 28th, 2011, 08:02 PM
They still haven't said anything else.

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 08:06 PM
well unless nothing happens, make them block thomas. Tell them you're culted and my reasoning if necessary. we just have to control 2 vigilantes.

-Cult Alan

Elix, i hope he gets roleblocked no matter who he attacks but thats too much to ask:(. obviously online times suck ass, "Gladys" is taking his sweet time thinking out strategies:D

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 08:45 PM
oh and let me in on gladyses epic plan that should be incoming soon.

Janet
September 28th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Gladys is just grabbing another ability. I don't think I'll be able to make him block Thomas.

Also, why are you culting Alan? He is supposedly out of shots.

Janet
September 28th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Nevermind, he says he does have one shot left.

He probably will use it tonight though.

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 09:30 PM
which ability?

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Jane, please check roger instead.
if you manage to change action b4 night end - write in code like planned
if you couldn't - make double space before the typo word.

Sonya
September 28th, 2011, 10:05 PM
also chris is my student. DONT TELL ANYONE
keep it super secret, you dont know shit!!
if i die, say you have a student.