PDA

View Full Version : Role Idea: Judge.

Sarzael
May 13th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Role Name: Judge.
Alignment: Town.
Description: You decide whos the innocent and who is not, your vote is your best ally.
Special Skill: Any vote you do will count x2 (One extra will be added after a few seconds).
The Judge cannot die by lynch.
This role basically, removes any tie, since it counts x2, i had the idea for this role after a game in which 3 mafia and 3 townies were left, but we needed 4 votes for choose someone, the three townies voted for godfather, and three mafia for me (Since i was sheriff), and we couldnt lynch anyone.

Sarzael
May 13th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Depends. If you are one of those childrens who leave or start criying for being civilian, mason or something like that, boring. (Basically what you is)
But if your a good player, it might.

Teckman
May 13th, 2011, 09:06 AM
maybe make him immune to lynching too. the trial goes through as normal but if the town votes to lynch he goes free at the end

Faceless
May 13th, 2011, 10:00 AM
This role has pretty much been suggested forever but I'm not sure what DR's stance is on it. I personally think it's awesome, though the Judge would have to vote every single round otherwise it'd be ridiculously easy to see who the Judge is.

Sarzael
May 13th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Good idea, i dont think a judge should be able to die lynched.

Sarzael
May 13th, 2011, 01:35 PM
This role has pretty much been suggested forever but I'm not sure what DR's stance is on it. I personally think it's awesome, though the Judge would have to vote every single round otherwise it'd be ridiculously easy to see who the Judge is.

People normally always votes... But i will remove that part, since now i check, is not a good idea. I will add the invulnerable to lynchs instead.

Sarzael
May 14th, 2011, 10:55 AM
A friend told me this is a really cool idea :)

Nick
May 14th, 2011, 11:06 AM
+1. Good idea. Currently no much new mechanics at day, besides jester. Now people will need to pay more attention at the number of votes. More votes than usual means Judge is around. Death sentence to Judge if he/she the only one voting...

Btw, what if an idiot get to become Judge? Can't be lynched... Pray that Vig is still alive.

Sarzael
May 17th, 2011, 07:39 AM
But mafia or SK or Arsonist can kill him too.

DeadDiver
May 17th, 2011, 08:43 AM
sounds similar to what i suggested

Sarzael
May 17th, 2011, 09:25 AM
What you suggested?

Nick
May 17th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Mechanics similar to Priest. But I prefer Judge. More direct ability and not affected by chance.