PDA

View Full Version : Question: I'm confused

Kaine
November 4th, 2013, 09:56 AM
I've played mafia a long time now, and I got a new laptop. Loaded SC2 on it, and I'm connected to the same IP address, and the same email account on battle.net. But it shows my account is reset back to zero on Mafia, and it won't let me host a game. Every time I try to host, it bumps me down to player 2.

Would anyone be willing to enlighten me on what's happening so I can understand it? 'Cause it'll suck losing 4k pts. Thanks.

Cryptonic
November 4th, 2013, 10:00 AM
I've played mafia a long time now, and I got a new laptop. Loaded SC2 on it, and I'm connected to the same IP address, and the same email account on battle.net. But it shows my account is reset back to zero on Mafia, and it won't let me host a game. Every time I try to host, it bumps me down to player 2.

Would anyone be willing to enlighten me on what's happening so I can understand it? 'Cause it'll suck losing 4k pts. Thanks.

Your Mafia bank is saved on your computer, not server side.
Check out: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/17612-Guide-on-backing-up-and-transfering-points for information on how to transfer your bank to your new laptop.

Kaine
November 4th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Thank you I will do that... and... umm... is that the guy from Mad Men?

Cryptonic
November 4th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Thank you I will do that... and... umm... is that the guy from Mad Men?

:smile: why yes it is
he's so dreamy