PDA

View Full Version : M-FM XX Voodoo Gamethread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Port-au-Prince
November 16th, 2013, 09:49 PM
Sanite was purged on N3 so we know he was legit up until then at least.

To be honest, town didn't deserve this win: we got lucky and had a couple decent actions, but other than that we didn't earn our probable victory.

Catherine Flon
November 16th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Sanite was purged on N3 so we know he was legit up until then at least.

To be honest, town didn't deserve this win: we got lucky and had a couple decent actions, but other than that we didn't earn our probable victory.

We re Very Very Very lucky.

Boukman didn't act night 5 as the only investigative claimer.

Town leader is a mind melder who doesn't meld itself in channle.

Masons are not active until recent.

We pretty much win on a blind face roll.

It was Hedo who helped us win, if we did.

We still may fail.

Today we need decide if we trust Boukman after all or not.

Knowing Sanite was Converted, Charles was pushed off by Sanite day 5.

A witch doctor is still very possible.

IF Anacona is killed by SK, we will suspect both who he visited and who actually visit him.

That means, we have to trust lav no matter what.

Lav is the only one who can make sure Anacona alive, yet he doesn't promise anything about mason at all previous day.

I believe Boukman is not a cultist but he may still be a neutral.

I will make this move and hope Bondye favors us.
Capois LaMort

I am going to blind believe that there was no witch doctor and Sanite was converted night 3
yet he killed Charles because Sonthonax and Masons were talking with him and he has too much pressure.

Sanite tried to make me believe there was a dreamweaver otherthan a soulswapper/busdriver because of Napoleon.

It is just so blind to me.

I can not solve this Witch Doctor-extra cultist mystery.

I also gonna just Asume Serial killer finally decided to kill Hedoville the detective Wifom because we told him we going to send a detective after Lav.

So Capois. It is you.

Catherine Flon
November 16th, 2013, 10:05 PM
Capios LaMort

Did Boukman unvoted? why it didn't count?

Catherine Flon
November 16th, 2013, 10:06 PM
oh he spelled wrong. ;(

The Jester King
November 16th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Forgot this.

Catherine Flon
November 16th, 2013, 10:17 PM
The reason I trust Boukman is not Serial Killer:

Basically I melded Hedoville with Boukman last night.

I see no purpose for Boukman kill hedoville after that talk.

So boukman is legit.

Capois LaMort
November 16th, 2013, 10:25 PM
This is just more wifom, but he SK may have tried to kill the detective even if they are neither me nor Lave to make the both of us suspicious. On the matter of the cult, the hidden any cannot be a cult role, thus proving that there is a witch doctor.

Capois LaMort
November 16th, 2013, 10:37 PM
The WD is obviously Lave, as Doctor is the safest role to claim as WD, as they can "heal" people. Since Charles was killed night 5, he must have converted WD and SS by night 3. Thus, on night 4 he must have used the kill/heal/swap to convert Toussaint who was killed the same night by the WH after he was converted (all that wasted action lol). They then proceeded to converting the Sanite on night 5, who we saw was killed on night 6. Now, they have the WD and one more Cultist. I'm fairly sure that the two Cultists are Lave as WD and Boukman Voodoo Apprentice, so that Lave would not be revealed as the WD and not visiting me.

Capois LaMort
November 16th, 2013, 10:49 PM
This logic is further supported by the fact that despite Charles claiming that he could not convert in his LW, his cult did not make a factional kill on Night 5, as the kill was healed into a conversion. Although there was a cult kill, it is much more likely that it was Hedo's kill, as no one received the Possessor feedback.

Capois LaMort
November 16th, 2013, 10:52 PM
Forever alone spam posting. For a more clear version of how the conversion is done:

Soul Swapper swaps Cult Leader and Player A
Cult Leader attacks Player A, so Player A attacks himself (Witch Doctor cannot heal kills made by their own cult)
Witch Doctor heals Player A, so Player A becomes converted

Catherine Flon
November 16th, 2013, 10:52 PM
This is just more wifom, but he SK may have tried to kill the detective even if they are neither me nor Lave to make the both of us suspicious. On the matter of the cult, the hidden any cannot be a cult role, thus proving that there is a witch doctor.

That is true.

Basically except me and masons, anyone can be serial killer and witch doctor.

The possibility is there.

The problem is this:

Assume when Lav log on, he will obviously claim he visited you to counter your claim.

Lav + Boukman Vs Capois.

That means either Boukman and Lav are both Haiti Cultist or Capois you are SK.

However,

Boukman, as I discussed earlier,

She/he claimed detective night 4 in Mind Meld,

and She/He resulted killing on both Charles AND Jean.

If Boukman is Haiti Cultist, as well as Napoleon(converted night 3),

then that means Charles planned to kill himself, the cultist leader night 4, which is very stupid in a way that I do not think it is even possible for Charles.

That means Boukman can not be cultist until later.

There is no SK kill until night 5.

Assume there is a witch doctor, and SK in fact started to kill night 4,
which resulted a new cultist(Sanite) before Charles died that following night.

There would be 3 Haiti cultists day 5(witchdoctor, Sanite and Napolean).

This was a successful SK kill every night after day 5 (Night 5 Sonsonax Night 6 Hedoville)

This means, there would not be a new cultist these two days.

This means if you count Boukman as a cultist, then there is still an extra cultist.

Then we all know , this is Day 7, Boukman can not be cultist.

The only possible for Boukman to screw town is that he is a ghost or a serial killer himself.

Then if he choose to lie and kill you,

we will know he lied.

If he is ghost, he must be hanged.

But if he is ghost and hedo was survivor(which he claimed in MD night 1, confirmed by Charles),

then there is no slot for a witch doctor.

That's why I choose you Capois.

Catherine Flon
November 16th, 2013, 10:54 PM
In short:

Even if Lav is witch doctor, Boukman can't be in cult. That's why that your argument that Lav is witch doctor, possible, but you are counter claimed visiting by Boukman.

If you believe there is a witch doctor then boukman must not be in cultist, so you are dead.

Catherine Flon
November 16th, 2013, 10:58 PM
Also, Bondey said that if cultists choose to use faction ability, they can not use their own ability.

So there is no such a thing called force kill/doctor convert.

IF you mean that this witch doctor is not Haiti but Louisianna,

I just want to say that Boukman killed Jean day 5 by claiming that Jean visited no one on night 4.

Therefore, Boukman can not be Louisianna cults.

Catherine Flon
November 16th, 2013, 11:03 PM
I just want to say that Boukman killed Jean day 5 by claiming that Jean visited no one on night 4.

This was confirmed by Sanite and Masons who setup secret code during night 4 MD chat.

Mackandal
November 17th, 2013, 12:30 AM
I love all this detective work going on.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 12:33 AM
I love all this detective work going on.

I don't, because Boukman didn't perform detection on night 5.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 12:36 AM
I'm saying that Boukman was converted last night, and it is possible of a 3 cult kill/swap/convert. Here, let me give you my detailed version on my speculation of what the purple cult did.

N1
Charles: Convert Toussaint -> Voodoo Apprentice

N2
Nothing of importance

N3
Charles: Convert Lave -> Witch Doctor

N4
Toussaint: Purged
Lave: Heal/convert Napoleon

N5
Charles: Kill Sanite, Purged and Shot
Napoleon: Swap Charles and Sanite
Lave: Heal/convert Sanite

N6
Sanite: Kill Boukman, sacrificed by Hedo
Napoleon: Swap Sanite and Boukman, Purged by Ana
Lave: Heal/convert Boukman

This is the ONLY possible way for Purple Cult to have the bonus Cultist (unless the WD got really really lucky).

Charles was killed N5 and was not able to convert that night, so without the WD, the Purple Cult would have a maximum of 3 people (Leader, N1 convert, N3 convert). However, the Purple Cult has MORE THAN 3 members, Charles, Toussaint, Sanite, Napoleon, so at least a fifth Cultist as a Witch Doctor is guaranteed.

In the past, Bouk confirmed that Toussaint was converted N1. This means that the N3 conversion MUST be the Witch Doctor, since there cannot be any later conversion.

Since both Cult deaths happened N6, the additional conversions MUST have happened N4 and N5. Skipping N4 for now, as seen on Day 6, there were the 4/5 KPN that could not result in a Witch Doctor conversion. Thus, it must be the last KPN, the Purple Cult factional kill (I highly doubt that their factional kill was used to kill their own and the conversion was from the red factional kill). This can only be employed using the Swap/Kill/Heal method mentioned above, confirming the validity of that method and proving that there must have been a Purple Soul Swapper that night.

Since there was no Soul Swapper N3 or before and there must have been a Soul Swapper N5, it is proven that Napoleon was heal converted N4, probably attacked by the Serial Killer.

Going forwards to N6, since the Swap/Kill/Heal method was proved viable, it is EXTREMELY unlikely that it was not utilized again. Because Lave would be discovered if he did not convert Boukman, it was Boukman that got converted.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 12:41 AM
And btw, Mack must be the SK, since there are no more possible spots.

Mackandal
November 17th, 2013, 12:46 AM
Yeah now. I think its the veteran claimer trying to keep people AWAY from you.

Capois LaMort

Mackandal
November 17th, 2013, 12:51 AM
Yeah well. I think its the veteran claimer trying to keep people AWAY from himself.

Capois LaMort

Holy shit I messed that up so bad.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 12:58 AM
Holy shit I messed that up so bad.

Well obviously I don't want us to lose, we we will since Catherine thinks Boukman is Town and I am the SK. I don't really mind dying, as long as I get the logic of who is town to all of you, so town does not accidentally get raped.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Gonna get hammered by Lave and Bouk for calling them out anyways.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 01:06 AM
Boukman was charmed, Witch doctor can not heal Boukman, so Boukman is impossible to be converted last night.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 01:08 AM
Is witch doctor heal considered VooDoo and can be prevented by charm?

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 01:10 AM
wait, I misread. Port charmed Sanite.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 01:11 AM
I will rethink let me unvote first.

Port-au-Prince
November 17th, 2013, 01:26 AM
We did in fact have a code in the N4 mason chat which led to Boukman revealing to us that Jean was the cult leader.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 01:28 AM
It is still impossible to faction kill and witch doctor convert at same time.

If they choose to kill then witch doctor can not use his ability.

Capois, there is no way to be around it.

Can witch doctor heal target if the cultist choose to use faction ability to sacrifice that night?

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 01:30 AM
We did in fact have a code in the N4 mason chat which led to Boukman revealing to us that Jean was the cult leader.

Bondye said cultists members can not do their own thing if they choose to use faction ability that night.

The only way to convert Boukman is to heal him when he was attacked by SK.

SK stabbed Hedo due to wifom or other reasons. So Boukman was not attacked last night.

I think Capois is our choice of the day.

There is no scene can defend him.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 01:31 AM
N5

N6

Sacrifice Kill is not an role ability but a group ability.

These two both need fix.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 01:34 AM
Bondye said cultists members can not do their own thing if they choose to use faction ability that night.

The only way to convert Boukman is to heal him when he was attacked by SK.

SK stabbed Hedo due to wifom or other reasons. So Boukman was not attacked last night.

I think Capois is our choice of the day.

There is no scene can defend him.

Bondye only said that the person who is sent to kill cannot do their action. The others still can.

N5

N6

Sacrifice Kill is not an role ability but a group ability.

These two both need fix.

Sacrifice is decided by the Leader, and according to the Cult Leader role card, only one person is sent to do the kill.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 01:36 AM
Sacrifice is decided by the Leader, and according to the Cult Leader role card, only one person is sent to do the kill.

Or after the leader is killed, I assume it is a group decision, but in any case the sacrifice is only made by one person, not the entire group.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 01:37 AM
And now to sleep.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 01:46 AM
It is still impossible to faction kill and witch doctor convert at same time.

If they choose to kill then witch doctor can not use his ability.

Capois, there is no way to be around it.

Can witch doctor heal target if the cultist choose to use faction ability to sacrifice that night?

In order to make this question more clear:

Convert/Sacrifice is a Faction Ability

When a group of cultist choose to use Faction ability, they will choose one of them to perform the action, but will other unchosen members be able to do their own jobs?

In the Q&A it says:

"This specifies that only Cultist can be sent for the kill. Can the other cult roles forgo their night actions and perform the kill instead?

Rename role to prevent confusion here and with other role-cards "Cultist" is now recruit. All remaining references to Cultist refer to the alignment."

It doesn't say quite clear, yes or no.

Conversion has 1 night gap but sacrifice ability kill has no night gap in between?

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 01:51 AM
Spoiler : Cult Leader :

Choose a player to convert OR Send a cultist to kill.

Notes

Max Cult Size 4
1 Night between successful conversion (No kill either)
Has one autovest.
Conversions cannot be delegated.
Cult may kill without you.

Feedback

You successfully converted [Player]. OR You failed to convert your target.
You were converted to [Faction]. You are now a [Role]

Conversion has 1 night gap but sacrifice ability kill has no night gap in between?

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 01:58 AM
Another question:

IF soulswapper swapped their member who perform faction kill with a normal person, will this action still be counted as faction kill? Is it healable by witch doctor?

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 01:58 AM
I think we never expect this cultist combo, I believe we should delay this vote and wait the answer from Bondey.

The Jester King
November 17th, 2013, 02:04 AM
Is witch doctor heal considered VooDoo and can be prevented by charm?

Yes, it will be prevented in it's entirety. The player will still die.

The witch doctor can save his target, but not from the faction kill.

In order to make this question more clear:

Convert/Sacrifice is a Faction Ability

When a group of cultist choose to use Faction ability, they will choose one of them to perform the action, but will other unchosen members be able to do their own jobs?

In the Q&A it says:

"This specifies that only Cultist can be sent for the kill. Can the other cult roles forgo their night actions and perform the kill instead?

Rename role to prevent confusion here and with other role-cards "Cultist" is now recruit. All remaining references to Cultist refer to the alignment."

It doesn't say quite clear, yes or no.

Yes other faction members will still be able to act normally.

Spoiler : Cult Leader :

Choose a player to convert OR Send a cultist to kill.

Notes

Max Cult Size 4
1 Night between successful conversion (No kill either)
Has one autovest.
Conversions cannot be delegated.
Cult may kill without you.

Feedback

Kills can take place every night, but not immediately following a conversion.

Another question:

IF soulswapper swapped their member who perform faction kill with a normal person, will this action still be counted as faction kill? Is it healable by witch doctor?
Yes it will still be the faction kill. No, It will not be healed by a witch doctor from that faction.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 02:05 AM
N4
Toussaint: Purged
Lave: Heal/convert Napoleon

I recall Rochambuea reported that he was swapped the day pienier died, day 4.

We already had the extra swap day 4,

day 4 is before night 4,

that means Napoleon is already soul swapper at night 3.

I think this part need fix.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 02:07 AM
The soul swap - witch doctor chain is broken by the God Bondey.

Swapped Faction kill is still a faction kill, witch doctor can not convert that way.

I think Napoleon you need come up a new scenario.

I respect your effort and I will hold my vote till later.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 02:11 AM
Yes it will still be the faction kill. No, It will not be healed by a witch doctor from that faction.

but another faction's witch doctor can heal that kill and causing conversion?

Then if Hedo choose to kill someone but witch doctor can heal if hedo was soul swapped?

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 02:20 AM
Sanite and Boukman was BUSSED night 2.

Keep it in mind, this will be the important part.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 03:17 AM
Boukman, answer me

You said you was soul swapped night 2. Post #847

How did you know your result on Charles?

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 03:21 AM
Also you motherfuckers need to stop claiming protective roles. Cath is very wrong in thinking that Peinier was a night 1 convert. I'm absolutely certain that he was converted the night before we lynched him. Otherwise how would Touss get his investigative feedback?

This is one post from Sanite when Alex is still alive. I believe we should rethink it.

Because Boukman said there is a soulswapper night 2.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 04:04 AM
I changed my mind.

I believe there is a witch doctor, but I do not know who it is.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 04:06 AM
If there is no witch doctor then Napoleon has to be the original Any random Cultist.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 04:08 AM
We need Lav log on and speak of his feed back, it is very important.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 04:09 AM
I urge all Masons rethink the lynch target.

This might be the last chance for town to win, if there is a witch doctor.

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 06:30 AM
Lave did not visit me. Not sure how there are so many purple cultists, unless purple also has a witch doctor and was forcing kills/healing.

Capois LaMort

-Target Capois LaMort

LW : "I visited Capois."

Lav never agreed to visit capois, so I rather ask leads from Boukman.

I agreed in the very end, since I'm dead weight.

I followed Lav last night and she targeted Capois LaMort

Thanks.

I looked up "Suicide". Is it allowed or not?
This is a situation where if no lynch happens, I need to prove my role ASAP in order to prove a scum and prove a town.

The Jester King
November 17th, 2013, 08:09 AM
but another faction's witch doctor can heal that kill and causing conversion?

Then if Hedo choose to kill someone but witch doctor can heal if hedo was soul swapped?

Yes

The Jester King
November 17th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Capois LaMort

I agreed in the very end, since I'm dead weight.

Thanks.

I looked up "Suicide". Is it allowed or not?
This is a situation where if no lynch happens, I need to prove my role ASAP in order to prove a scum and prove a town.

Depend on the situations

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Lav, did you receive any swap or doll?

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 09:03 AM
Alex was swapped by a busdriver.

Peinier said he did not busdriven Alex night 3.

We thought Peinier was converted night 3 and Peinier was busdriver.

However, we now see Hedoville was louisana cultist.

Peinier can not be converted night 3.

Alex was on hedo and we all know Hedo recieved a charm night 1.

Jean did not convert hedo night 1.

That means Hedoville was converted night 3.

Pienier was converted night 1.

There was no doll report and no dreamweaver.

This follows:

A busdriver is still a busdriver by night 3, it can only be Napoleon.

Then we all know two things:

Napoleon was busdriver,

Sanite was student.

There must be a witch doctor who can convert them!

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 09:10 AM
If there is no witch doctor then Napoleon has to be the original Any random Cultist.

The Hidden Any cannot be the Cultist. At the beginning of the game, each Cult can only have 1 Cultist, the leader.

Maybe my assumption on how the Soul Swapper works is wrong.

When two people are Soul Swapped, are their targets exchanged as well?

In other words, suppose A targets B and C targets D.
A--Action A->B
C--Action C->D

If A and C are Soul Swapped, I know that the night action is exchanged, but is target swapped as well?
A--Action C->D
C--Action A->B

Or are the targets not swapped, so the people keep whomever they target, but use the other night action?
A--Action C->B
C--Action A->D

I was assuming the first case. However, if it is the second case, and only the ability is swapped, then things would go as follows:

Any Cultist: Sent to kill Player A
Soul Swapper: Swap Any Cultist with Hedoville who is doing his own faction kill, so Player A is attacked with the other Cult's faction kill
WD: Heal/convert Player A

Will post updated speculated Cult actions in a moment.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Soulswapper change targets as well.

I asked before,

If busdriver and sheriff are changed, the people who busdriven targeted will still be busdriven, but by sheriff.

Soulswapper doesn't change result but it will change people who perform it and recieve feedbacks.

The time of Napoleon being converted is at/after night 3.

The time of Sanite being converted is at/after night 5.

Serial killer killing is continuous since night 5: Sonthonax/Hedoville

Witch doctor is Haiti,

Both Hedo and Serial killer can cause conversion.

That is the problem.

Another problem is, why this witch doctor did not heal Charles?

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 09:17 AM
N1-N4
Same

N5
Charles: Kill Sanite using red sacrifice, Purged and Shot
Napoleon: Swap Charles and Hedo so Charles uses red sacrifice

N6
Sanite: Kill Boukman using red sacrifice, sacrificed by Hedo using purple sacrifice
Napoleon: Swap Sanite and Hedo so Sanite uses red sacrifice, Purged

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Soulswapper change targets as well.

I asked before,

If busdriver and sheriff are changed, the people who busdriven targeted will still be busdriven, but by sheriff.

Soulswapper doesn't change result but it will change people who perform it and recieve feedbacks.

The time of Napoleon being converted is at/after night 3.

The time of Sanite being converted is at/after night 5.

Serial killer killing is continuous since night 5: Sonthonax/Hedoville

Witch doctor is Haiti,

Both Hedo and Serial killer can cause conversion.

That is the problem.

Another problem is, why this witch doctor did not heal Charles?

Witch Doctor did no heal Charles as mind games to make town think that Cult only had at most 3 members, so that if Napoleon died right then as well, we would think that it would be impossible for another member (WD) lemme look over that Bus Driver thing again. Bus Driver and Soul Swapper together is confusing, since they both change who visits.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Missing killings:

night 4: miss one serial killer kill
night 5: miss one sacrifice
night 6: miss one sacrifice

The maximum conversion by this witch doctor is 3.

We know two of them already happen to Sanite and Napoleon.

It is possible,
There are 2 cultists still alive at the moment.

We must be careful, if we did not kill right we will just wipe out.

I will be back in a few hours.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Now I am almost inclined to think that somehow the WD got lucky every night, except that on Night 5, the only possible way for them to have made a conversion is by somehow trickily swapping their own sacrifice, since ALL of the other KPN are accounted for, as I did not alert.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Just trying to confirm this one more time...
So Cult A's sacrifice being swapped onto a member of Cult B WILL NOT result in the sacrifice becoming a Cult B sacrifice?

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Lav, did you receive any swap or doll?

Again, not a single feedback received every single night. It's getting bothersome.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 09:43 AM
The only other explanation that I can think of atm is that the WD got really really lucky 3 nights in a row and the for some reason the Purple Cult went all yolo and killed their own member.

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 10:08 AM
The only other explanation that I can think of atm is that the WD got really really lucky 3 nights in a row and the for some reason the Purple Cult went all yolo and killed their own member.

Explain, "Mr Veteran", why you did not Alert.

I visited you, as confirmed at Page 98.

Fine then. After some thinking, I'm going to be dead weight eventually if I don't prove my role.
Sacrificing self in order to prove another is better than the dead weight issue that's soon coming.

Since there's the Detective, I couldn't lie either.

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Let me bring light to your stupidity :

SK killed the Louisiana.
Louisiana killed Haitian.

Do you really think Haitian would be able to kill the same target exposed to a Witch Doctor?
That would be too incredibly overpowered.

= "If" there was a situation that the Detective got converted this night by WD, it makes no sense.

Don't forget, Max Cult Size : 4.

Toussant, Charles, Napoleon, Sanite = Haitian.
Peinier, Jeans, Hedouville = Louisiana.

= Both me and the Detective are both legit.

Even if either of us was that last Cult, one of us are still saying the truth.
Wait a minute :
1. Why would the Cult visit a Veteran and gamethrow?
2. Why would the last cult confirm my action?

Lynch Capois.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 10:38 AM
The Witch Doctor conversion is not limited by the cult size, so both of you are cultists.

Port-au-Prince
November 17th, 2013, 10:42 AM
OK, when I get back I want to just make a giant post to reconstruct this thing so I understand for myself (my brain cannot math today so I cannot think this thing out in its entirety). I will be back to make a final vote where it counts, but I can't speak for Anacona as well. Obviously tonight it should be myself, Boukman, and Catherine in chat: that is hardly an issue, though.

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 10:42 AM
The Witch Doctor conversion is not limited by the cult size, so both of you are cultists.

So if you flip something different, the Mason can just purge me, right?
I'm a town doctor.

Since you're the real scum, you'll refuse to get lynched at any cost.

Not to mention this :

HOW would the detective get converted by a WD? Healing? Who would attack then? The entire cult that died out?

Look, there's 3 on the Lousi cult so that makes space for one more. Who can both kill and heal then?
Non-Cult, who would be smart enough to attack the Detective?

The Detective is wasting a night action on me, who is visiting a Veteran. They are not a threat at the current moment but later.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 10:53 AM
So if you flip something different, the Mason can just purge me, right?
I'm a town doctor.

Since you're the real scum, you'll refuse to get lynched at any cost.

Not to mention this :

HOW would the detective get converted by a WD? Healing? Who would attack then? The entire cult that died out?

Look, there's 3 on the Lousi cult so that makes space for one more. Who can both kill and heal then?
Non-Cult, who would be smart enough to attack the Detective?

The Detective is wasting a night action on me, who is visiting a Veteran. They are not a threat at the current moment but later.

Yeah, I'm not sure yet how you converted the Detective, but it's the same way you did Night 5.

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Yeah, I'm not sure yet how you converted the Detective, but it's the same way you did Night 5.

If this guy is not lynched today, I'll commit suicide and the town loses one PR in order to prove my own role which in turn proves one scum and a detective.

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Detective, I'll heal you. They'll have to kill me in order to stop the Detective finding the neutral killer.
Scream out if you find someone visiting me the day I die, alright?

Mackandal
November 17th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Again, not a single feedback received every single night. It's getting bothersome.

^^

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Personally, I don't care about dying since town still has 50% chance of winning if I am lynched. Here is what will happen if I am lynched:

Starts 4v2v1

D7
Capois is lynched, 3v2v1

N7
Bouk: faction kill
Lave: heal Bouk
-If Lave were to kill, cult risks losing both a cult member and tonight's kill to WH
Mack: kill Ana, as it is the only threat left
Ana: kill/block Lave
-Preferable to kill a Cult member and lose a town over blocking a kill, as SK still makes kills
Result: 1v1v1

D8
No lynch

N8
If SK wins over Cult, Bouk is forced to kill Mack, Mack then decides whether Town or Cult wins
If Cult wins over SK, Mack is forced to kill Bouk, Mack then decides whether Town or Cult wins

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Just saying that it would be smarter to not waste a lynch on me, and kill the practically confirmed Witch Doctor.

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Just saying that it would be smarter to not waste a lynch on me, and kill the practically confirmed Witch Doctor.

See? This guy is attempting to excuse himself off.

1. Lynching Capois proves both me and a Detective, enabling me to heal the Detective constantly to check for scum.

2. Lynching me causes me to flip Doctor, causing the Scum to possibly target the now confirmed Detective.

Here's what happens if 1 was wrong :
1. I'll be purged.
2. The "detective" will be lynched.
3. GG.

It's a win-win situation for town to lynch you.

The Jester King
November 17th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Just trying to confirm this one more time...
So Cult A's sacrifice being swapped onto a member of Cult B WILL NOT result in the sacrifice becoming a Cult B sacrifice?

This is correct.

The Jester King
November 17th, 2013, 12:51 PM
When two people are Soul Swapped, are their targets exchanged as well?

In other words, suppose A targets B and C targets D.
A--Action A->B
C--Action C->D

If A and C are Soul Swapped, I know that the night action is exchanged, but is target swapped as well?
A--Action C->D
C--Action A->B

Or are the targets not swapped, so the people keep whomever they target, but use the other night action?
A--Action C->B
C--Action A->D

The targets are swapped with the actions, the second result is accurate.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 01:05 PM
See? This guy is attempting to excuse himself off.

1. Lynching Capois proves both me and a Detective, enabling me to heal the Detective constantly to check for scum.

2. Lynching me causes me to flip Doctor, causing the Scum to possibly target the now confirmed Detective.

Here's what happens if 1 was wrong :
1. I'll be purged.
2. The "detective" will be lynched.
3. GG.

It's a win-win situation for town to lynch you.

1. What? That'd be impossible, since there are two Cultists left, and 4 people with unconfirmed roles. 2 Town + 2 Cults + 1 SK = 5?

2. Lynching you would also prove beyond doubt that Bouk is a cultist.

Of course I don't WANT to be killed, as it would always help to have more PRs, just like you are essentially saying here. It seems like that you are banking on the 50% chance win that comes with the SK winning ties with Cult.

Who wins ties?

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 01:12 PM
1. What? That'd be impossible, since there are two Cultists left, and 4 people with unconfirmed roles. 2 Town + 2 Cults + 1 SK = 5?

2. Lynching you would also prove beyond doubt that Bouk is a cultist.

Of course I don't WANT to be killed, as it would always help to have more PRs, just like you are essentially saying here. It seems like that you are banking on the 50% chance win that comes with the SK winning ties with Cult.

Who wins ties?

Haitian does not have a single WD.
Louisiana has the potential of a WD, but he/she can't kill by itself while healing the same target.

Have you seen anyone else claim Doctor?
What if there's no WD?

Currently, the stakes are this :

1A. Lynch a Veteran, confirm 2 cultists. Since Vet claimed, no one to visit.
1B. Lynch a Cult, confirm a Vet and another Cult.

2A. Lynch a Cult (Vet claimer), confirm a Doctor and a Detective.
2B. Lynch one of the three, confirm the two others.

What is the most beneficial?

Why?

Because there's no currenty Cult Roles that can roleblock.
The Mason will purge the Cultist, regardless of the outcome.

Since I'm the Doctor / WD, the Mason is required to visit me either way to confirm the existance of a WD and to prevent the growth of cult. If I'm really Doctor, the theory of WD is completely broken.

Also if I confirm Doctor and another Detective, we can't be converted.
I'm healing the Detective who's now outed, who can detect scum, so I'm the first to die.

Beside, I gave a threat that I will fulfill : Suicide if Capois is not lynched.
If I don't suicide when the condition has met, you are free to lynch me.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 01:23 PM
To make my 1 more clear, even if I was lynched as scum, it would only tell that I was scum, and not any information about who is left alive. Lave's logic is just bad there, since any two of the remaining could be SK and Cult or double Cultists, depending on what scum he thinks I am.

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 01:25 PM
To make my 1 more clear, even if I was lynched as scum, it would only tell that I was scum, and not any information about who is left alive. Lave's logic is just bad there, since any two of the remaining could be SK and Cult or double Cultists, depending on what scum he thinks I am.

To make my 1 more clear, even if I was lynched as scum, it would only tell that I was scum, and not any information about who is left alive.

AND IT CONFIRMS TWO TOWN : DOCTOR AND DETECTIVE

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 01:26 PM

Haitian does not have a single WD.
Louisiana has the potential of a WD, but he/she can't kill by itself while healing the same target.

Have you seen anyone else claim Doctor?
What if there's no WD?

Currently, the stakes are this :

1A. Lynch a Veteran, confirm 2 cultists. Since Vet claimed, no one to visit.
1B. Lynch a Cult, confirm a Vet and another Cult.

2A. Lynch a Cult (Vet claimer), confirm a Doctor and a Detective.
2B. Lynch one of the three, confirm the two others.

What is the most beneficial?

Why?

Because there's no currenty Cult Roles that can roleblock.
The Mason will purge the Cultist, regardless of the outcome.

Since I'm the Doctor / WD, the Mason is required to visit me either way to confirm the existance of a WD and to prevent the growth of cult. If I'm really Doctor, the theory of WD is completely broken.

Also if I confirm Doctor and another Detective, we can't be converted.
I'm healing the Detective who's now outed, who can detect scum, so I'm the first to die.

Beside, I gave a threat that I will fulfill : Suicide if Capois is not lynched.
If I don't suicide when the condition has met, you are free to lynch me.

Bro, don't be an idiot, conversion occurs after killing in the OoO. The Cult Leader cannot have made a conversion Night 5, since he was killed then. Thus the only conversions were N1 and N3 + Cult Leader = 3 Cultists. However, there are 4 dead Cultists, so there has to be a WD, since he is the only other role that can convert.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 01:28 PM
AND IT CONFIRMS TWO TOWN : DOCTOR AND DETECTIVE

WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE CONFIRMED TOWN

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 01:31 PM
WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE CONFIRMED TOWN

Then let me ask you this :
What if, there was no WD and that in reality the max cults of both factions are 1?

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 01:33 PM
What if, there was no WD and that in reality the max cults of both factions are 4?

Fixed a stupid typo, was doing Numpad.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 01:48 PM
What if, there was no WD and that in reality the max cults of both factions are 1?

To be proven: There is a Witch Doctor.

Premises:
1. There are 4 dead Cultists.
2. Cult Leader and Witch Doctor are the only converters.
3. Killing occurs before conversion in the OoO.
4. There is one night between Cult Leader conversions.
5. Charles was the Cult Leader.
6. Charles Died N5.

Proof:
7. Charles cannot have converted N5. (3, 5, 6)
8. If Charles is the only converter, there are only 2 possible conversions. (4, 7)
9. If Charles is the only converter, there is a total of 3 max cultists. (5, 8)
10. Charles is not the only converter. (1, 9)
11. There is a Witch Doctor. (2, 11)

QED

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Dat troll 8).

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 01:51 PM
To be proven: There is a Witch Doctor.

Premises:
1. There are 4 dead Cultists.
2. Cult Leader and Witch Doctor are the only converters.
3. Killing occurs before conversion in the OoO.
4. There is one night between Cult Leader conversions.
5. Charles was the Cult Leader.
6. Charles Died N5.

Proof:
7. Charles cannot have converted N5. (3, 5, 6)
8. If Charles is the only converter, there are only 2 possible conversions. (4, 7)
9. If Charles is the only converter, there is a total of 3 max cultists. (5, 8)
10. Charles is not the only converter. (1, 9)
11. There is a Witch Doctor. (2, 11)

QED

The proof are?
We have only seen 3 Lousiana.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 01:54 PM
The proof are?
We have only seen 3 Lousiana.

This is not talking about the Louisiana Cult at all. All of the Cult members I detail here belong to the Haitian Cult.

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 01:56 PM
This is not talking about the Louisiana Cult at all. All of the Cult members I detail here belong to the Haitian Cult.

Again, what is the proof that the H was the attacking ones and not the L?

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Again, what is the proof that the H was the attacking ones and not the L?

Attacking when? To allow the WD to do the conversions? Because Night 5, the WH, SK, BS gun, and the L Cult sacrifice (since it attacked the H Cult) kills were all there. The only missing KPN was the H Cult's sacrifice. Also, from my earlier logic, there must have been a conversion that night, so the only kill that could have been healed was the H Cult sacrifice. However, that kill cannot be healed by their own cult, so there must have been some trickery involved, which is what I am attempting to solve right now.

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Attacking when? To allow the WD to do the conversions? Because Night 5, the WH, SK, BS gun, and the L Cult sacrifice (since it attacked the H Cult) kills were all there. The only missing KPN was the H Cult's sacrifice. Also, from my earlier logic, there must have been a conversion that night, so the only kill that could have been healed was the H Cult sacrifice. However, that kill cannot be healed by their own cult, so there must have been some trickery involved, which is what I am attempting to solve right now.

Well, that dilemma won't be solved with just the two of us talking.
However; I don't trust you. You didn't alert when I visited you and that's enough to make you 100% scum since you said you alerted and that I didn't visit you.

Depending on the outcome, I might just have to suicide to confirm my role as a Doctor. I haven't been CC'd and that the theory of a WD is wrong.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Well, that dilemma won't be solved with just the two of us talking.
However; I don't trust you. You didn't alert when I visited you and that's enough to make you 100% scum since you said you alerted and that I didn't visit you.

Depending on the outcome, I might just have to suicide to confirm my role as a Doctor. I haven't been CC'd and that the theory of a WD is wrong.

Maybe how the people were converted is wrong, but I know that there is a WD. That is a confirmed fact.

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Maybe how the people were converted is wrong, but I know that there is a WD. That is a confirmed fact.

It's not proven until one either flips or there is 5 cult of a faction.

You're currently in a 2v1 situation.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Bro, did you not read my posts at all? Suppose there is no WD. The most efficient that the Leader can convert is on every odd night. However, the Leader cannot convert if he is killed the same night. Since Charles died on N5, the Haiti Cult could only convert N1 and N3 = 2 conversions. These 2 conversions + the original Leader = 3 Haiti Cultists. However, there are 4 dead Haiti Cultists, so there must be some other person who converted that extra Cultist. The only other role that can convert is the WD. Thus, there must be a Haiti WD, or it would be impossible for there to be 4 dead Cultists.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 02:38 PM
LAv's logic is not very sound, but he still can be a doctor.

However, there has to be a witch doctor to explain that

1. Sanite was student and was recently converted.
2. Alex was on bus

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Is daytime suicide possible?

Just giving myself options in case.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Is daytime suicide possible?

Just giving myself options in case.

With the witch doctor possible 2 cultist + 1 SK,

You know if you are the real doctor, if you die we will lose to witch doctor and serial killer, you get it?

because they can simply doesn't vote and we will be in trouble with the 4 vote lynch ceiling.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 02:47 PM
I still think Capois is the most possible Serial killer.

He is the most inactive voter among all of you.

Capois however, can not be cultist at all.

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 02:49 PM

Hm, I was too tunneled to think SK.

Alright, how about this?
1. Lynch the SK.
2. I'll heal the Mason so that you guys can purge cult.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 02:51 PM

I didn't want to die before I was able to alert.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 02:53 PM
As long as you purge Lave tonight, go ahead and lynch me.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Hm, I was too tunneled to think SK.

Alright, how about this?
1. Lynch the SK.
2. I'll heal the Mason so that you guys can purge cult.

That is right, the problem is what if you healed Boukman last night who is somehow converted into cultist by doing this:

Sanite target Boukman <-Swap->Hedoville target Sanite
Lav as witch doctor heal Boukman.

This way they can convert Boukman with not a single problem.

And we will have boukman and Lav plot against Capois the veteran/sk,

If Sanite and Napoleon did not die accidently like this,

Haiti cultist already wins.

I know that,

Sanite doesn't have that brain but you lav, I do not know you much.
Napoleon was a replacement who might be extremely good too.

If you can bust this logic, then do it for me.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 03:00 PM
As long as you purge Lave tonight, go ahead and lynch me.

It is day 7.

Rethink of your voting path, how many days you have missed?

If you are town, you are really doing the opposite by let the evil handle the votes.

A veteran suppose to attract fire and kill visitor,

you want to be a citizen type veteran? How many more nutty citizens we need after baissou?

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 03:02 PM
That is right, the problem is what if you healed Boukman last night who is somehow converted into cultist by doing this:

I know that,

The reason that Hedoville was targeted then, was? If he got swapped.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 03:05 PM
The reason that Hedoville was targeted then, was? If he got swapped.

IF he is swapped, his kill on Boukman will become a faction kill of Louisana and it is healable by Haitian witch doctor.

Witch doctor can not heal their own faction kill.

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 03:12 PM
IF he is swapped, his kill on Boukman will become a faction kill of Louisana and it is healable by Haitian witch doctor.

Witch doctor can not heal their own faction kill.

Then let me ask you a simple question. What do you personally think I am?

1. I claimed as a Doctor in a rather suspicious way.
- Would the WD really out himself out that easy?

2. Do you really think that the Cult would be stupid enough to bring with his team mates to mislynch?
- Purge the WD, then the secondary cult.

3. Mason's had several days of being able to visit me, but that never happened. Why?

What I'm seeing, is that the town themselves prevented proof by not visiting me for purge-check and the second is to take me in a night chat for organized chat and night action that could be useful.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Then let me ask you a simple question. What do you personally think I am?

1. I claimed as a Doctor in a rather suspicious way.
- Would the WD really out himself out that easy?

2. Do you really think that the Cult would be stupid enough to bring with his team mates to mislynch?
- Purge the WD, then the secondary cult.

3. Mason's had several days of being able to visit me, but that never happened. Why?

What I'm seeing, is that the town themselves prevented proof by not visiting me for purge-check and the second is to take me in a night chat for organized chat and night action that could be useful.

1. With two cultists and one serial killer alive which can kill 3 people pernight.

I as a town have no choice but keep you alive even if you can be witch doctor.

I had to kill Rochabuea in order to know what cultists really are, but it was too late when I realize this plot this morning.

Sanite is being persuade me there was no 2nd busdriver, which is a crab.

2. When Charles is going to be lynched, Boukman can not be cultist, Sanite was not cultist. It was not a mis-lynch for them.

If you are the last cultist witch doctor, you probably will vote Charles who is confirmed.

3. Anacona is busy purging obvious targets since night 4 killing toussant. He has no time visit you.
Port Au Prince missed one night action and was charming Sanite/Anacona away from possessor and soulswap.
OR he may charmed Boukman from dreamweaver Wifom.

Like I said, Capois is still the most possible Serial killer.

The plot I said actually have one hole,

if you can find it,

I will hammer Capois right now.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 03:21 PM
The hint was given in last post.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 03:23 PM
It is day 7.

Rethink of your voting path, how many days you have missed?

If you are town, you are really doing the opposite by let the evil handle the votes.

A veteran suppose to attract fire and kill visitor,

you want to be a citizen type veteran? How many more nutty citizens we need after baissou?

D1, we all agreed not to vote. D2, I started a pressure train on Toussaint, but others who joined me wanted to kill him, so I unvoted. I was against the D3 Oge vote, but was unable to post anything as I was on an airplane. D4 I was attending an event and was unable to post. D5 I returned home and decided to sheep on Charles and Jean, since it seemed that the Melding group had overwhelming evidence of their guilt. D6 I was against the Roch vote thinking he seemed more like a Jester than an evil, and we might as well vote someone else we found suspicious instead of randomly wasting someone's life, so I voted Bouk.

The only days I really missed were the end of D3 and the entirety of D4 which both resulted in the death of an obvious Soul Swapper and a Citizen mislynch.

It was useless to do the usual attract everyone to me and kill them all, as the Cult Leaders started off with one vest, so even if I did attract the attention of the Cult Leaders early on, they wouldn't even die. I would end up just killing a bunch of TPRs, which would not benefit the town.

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 03:27 PM
I will hammer Capois right now.

It's L2.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 03:30 PM

I know that,

The problem is that the way Soul Swapper works is that Sanite would then kill Sanite. I'm still trying to figure this out, but the Haiti Cult must somehow have used the Soul Swapper to make Hedo target someone else or figure out who he was going to target, but I have no idea how.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 03:34 PM
You voted Bouk, it was a correct choice.

Sanite was cultist.

All cultists know that Boukman was detective, but we didn't know they knew it.

D4 soulswapper was not obvious at all if pienier tried harder.

Alex's log says Pienier can not be a busdriver who bussed him.

Because there was believed only one busdriver, so pienier lied.

In fact there was one soul swapper and one busdriver.

Pienier was killed because charles ploted against him since day 2,

while Rochambuea stabbed pienier at back without a word.

Alex can also be one cultist by that time.

Pienier was the only evil guy who is being playing a straight forward game without changing behavior at all.

Veteran is always risky.

The problem is that this setup is not pro-town, you should have rolled the dice if you were veteran.

You can always argue it is a personal choice. I do not mind.

As I said, you maybe a real veteran.

But how will we explain witch doctor in order to make up a scenario for you?

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 03:35 PM
It's L2.

Boukman and others can come in any time if you ask me.

Try to find the plot hole and prove Boukman is town and therefore Capois lied.

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Boukman and others can come in any time if you ask me.

Try to find the plot hole and prove Boukman is town and therefore Capois lied.

I don't bother with games.

However, I know Cap is not a Veteran for the following reason: I survived visiting him.
I do admit though, I didn't know Boukman was the Detective. I always guessed it was Hedou.

The thing is though, Bouk "defended" me and "confirmed" that I visited Cap.

I followed Lav last night and she targeted Capois LaMort

Lave did not visit me. Not sure how there are so many purple cultists, unless purple also has a witch doctor and was forcing kills/healing.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 03:49 PM
The problem is that the way Soul Swapper works is that Sanite would then kill Sanite. I'm still trying to figure this out, but the Haiti Cult must somehow have used the Soul Swapper to make Hedo target someone else or figure out who he was going to target, but I have no idea how.

There is also other simpler scenarios, but most of those assume cultists are incredible dumb in a way.

For example:
Hedo was never survivor
Boukman is SK
Lav never visited veteran
Nap -> soul swap Sanite
Sanite -> Doll to napoleon

Boukman claim Lav went to veteran,
Lav is happy to lynch the veteran.

Ez.

Then that makes Mak the witch doctor, boukman is sk and lav is something whatever, Capois is veteran.

But this scene is so dumb that it will be almost an insult to this situation and everyone's intelligence.

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Hedo was never survivor

If that's how it is, then one free Neutral Benign...
I can see Cap being a Jester with a gambit then, if he's not scum.

Which in return, creates a 2v1 scenario.
It's not however a reason that I should unvote.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 04:03 PM

That's why that kind situation I said is an insult to us all.

Ok I will just tell you this plot hole of my soulswapper Boukman converting setup:

Remember Port Au Prince said that he did something really dumb last night?

Yes. What he did prevented the possibility of converting Boukman.

That's why Boukman told the truth as long as he is not serial killer himself.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 04:05 PM

You should never unvote.

No matter what you are.

Only cultist want a serial killer alive so they can still converting and/or kill masons.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Boukman made a Typo and run away.

I really do not know what he is doing.

He might be the real sk who tried to lynch jester and kill cultists/masons at same time.

Who knows?

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Hmm. You're telling me that Bouk is just a scum jumping in the wagon then? A possibility that is. I stand by my claim still that I visited Cap and that he didn't alert.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 04:13 PM
That's why that kind situation I said is an insult to us all.

Ok I will just tell you this plot hole of my soulswapper Boukman converting setup:

Remember Port Au Prince said that he did something really dumb last night?

Yes. What he did prevented the possibility of converting Boukman.

That's why Boukman told the truth as long as he is not serial killer himself.

He gave a charm to Sanite, not Boukman, and item distribution occurs after Cult conversion, so a charm last night would not have helped anyways,

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 04:21 PM
He gave a charm to Sanite, not Boukman, and item distribution occurs after Cult conversion, so a charm last night would not have helped anyways,

You didn't get it.

If there were only 3 cultists alive last night

1 soulswapper 1 dollmaster 1witchdoctor

The only way to convert Boukman is to make Hedoville kill Boukman.

So the soulswapper must do his job.

If soulswapper must use ability then he can not the be killer.

Samething to witchdoctor, who has to heal boukman.

That leave Sanite as the only possible one who is able to kill.

But sanite recieved a CHARM, which prevented soulswap

This is a Miracle Port Au Prince did to prevent a soulswapconverting chain by breaking the widget of Sanite.

That is why the plot I said isn't working at all.

Since I can not find a scenario to explain:

1.Sanite recieved a Charm
2.No one here recieved doll/soulswap
3.Only one faction kill
4.Capois is veteran
5.Boukman is plotting against Capois

There is no way to convert Boukman last night if Sanite was charmed.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Soul swap occurs before the Charm is received. Unless you mean to say that the Charm was not given last night, but the night before?

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Soul swap occurs before the Charm is received. Unless you mean to say that the Charm was not given last night, but the night before?

4. Vests/Charms
5. Vet Alerts
6. Witching
7. Soulswapping/Busdriving

And you say?

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 04:29 PM
I also find out that Charm happen before alert, so Por Au Prince can also visit you without dying.

Charmmaker will not die to Alert by OoO?

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 04:31 PM
1. Corrupt Journalist/Journalist
2. Jailor Jailing
3. Architect Chats
4. Vests/Charms
5. Vet Alerts
6. Witching
8. Bodyguard Defends
9. Killing Actions
10. Healing
11. Investigative Actions
12. Preacher Prevents Conversion
13. Cult Converts
14. Missionary Converts
15. Student Chooses Master
16. Item Distribution/Dousing
17. Amnesiac Remember Roles
18. Suicides
19. Ghost Control

Is what I say.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Screw it, I don't even care anymore. Just hammer me and get over with it. Don't forget to purge Lave.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 04:33 PM
2. Jailor Jailing
3. Architect Chats
4. Vests/Charms
5. Vet Alerts
6. Witching
8. Bodyguard Defends
9. Killing Actions
10. Healing
13. Cult Converts
14. Missionary Converts
18. Suicides
19. Ghost Control

Is what I say.

Then I guess OoO made you wrong this time.

The charm is clearly at line 4.

Capois, if you are really a serial killer, you should admit it and step down like all Bosses do.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Screw it, I don't even care anymore. Just hammer me and get over with it. Don't forget to purge Lave.

Thanks, It was a hard debate.

I respect your effort even though I planned to throw you off due to votes lack.

May I ask you, did you strike night 4 if you are the real serial killer?

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Capois LaMort

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Then I guess OoO made you wrong this time.

The charm is clearly at line 4.

Capois, if you are really a serial killer, you should admit it and step down like all Bosses do.

Charm is an item. There is a difference between when one receives a charm and when the charm activates. 4 is when the charm activates. However, the charm did not activate because Sanite only received the charm at 16.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Charm is an item. There is a difference between when one receives a charm and when the charm activates. 4 is when the charm activates. However, the charm did not activate because Sanite only received the charm at 16.

Is Charm a manually activated item like a vest?

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Is Charm a manually activated item like a vest?

It is an automatic item, like an autovest.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 04:47 PM
It is an automatic item, like an autovest.

charm
CHärm/
noun
noun: charm

the power or quality of giving delight or arousing admiration.
"he was captivated by her youthful charm"
synonyms: attractiveness, beauty, glamour, loveliness; More
appeal, allure, desirability, seductiveness, magnetism, charisma
"people were captivated by her charm"
appeal, drawing power, attraction, allure, fascination
"these traditions retain a lot of charm"
an attractive or alluring characteristic.
plural noun: charms
"the hidden charms of the city"
synonyms: attractiveness, beauty, glamour, loveliness; More
appeal, allure, desirability, seductiveness, magnetism, charisma
"people were captivated by her charm"
a small ornament worn on a necklace or bracelet.
an object, act, or saying believed to have magic power.
"the dreamcatcher is a charm used to prevent bad dreams"
synonyms: spell, incantation, conjuration, magic formula, magic word, mojo, hex; More
pixie dust, fairy dust
"magical charms"
talisman, fetish, amulet, mascot, totem, juju
"a lucky charm"
an object kept or worn to ward off evil and bring good luck.
"a good luck charm"
synonyms: talisman, fetish, amulet, mascot, totem, juju More
"a lucky charm"
Physics
one of six flavors of quark.

I thought it was referring to the power rather than the item.

otherwise Charmmaker are just some random jewelry salesman, how cheap is that.

Let me look at Q&A.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Capois LaMort

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 04:53 PM
When will day end? I can't find timer.

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 04:56 PM
When will day end? I can't find timer.

Take the time when the day started, adding on time.

http://m.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=november+16+2013+9%3A00+PM+EST
Change slightly...
http://m.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=november+17+2013+9%3A00+PM+EST

Holy shit, 2 hours left?

Mackandal
November 17th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Better vote while you can.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Better vote while you can.

Tell you what,

If Boukman is convertable because Charm is a useless item/Boukman is scum

If Capois is a real veteran,

Town will be screwed if we lynch him.

Charmmaker forget to give out charm night 4
Boukman didn't check anyone night 5.

I think this town is so screwed,
if Capois is a veteran who missed all vote.
if Lav is doctor who healed no one successfully.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 05:02 PM
And Plus, if none of Port Au Prince, Anacona or Boukman re log back in two hours.

Good luck.

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 05:03 PM
I'm probably targeted to be killed, since I'm now going to WIFOM who to target for healing, but cannot heal self.

My threat is genuine though and will solve a lot of issues.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 05:04 PM
but anyway, if Cultist wanted to convert Boukman by using Hedo kills,

Hedo had a charm from night 1.

Someone has to broke the charm by do action to hedo twice.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Witch doctor will heal me obviously, I won't die tonight if serial killer is not lynched.

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 05:09 PM
Witch doctor will heal me obviously, I won't die tonight if serial killer is not lynched.

Remember that this Doctor is really considering the option of Suicide to prove his role.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Thanks, It was a hard debate.

I respect your effort even though I planned to throw you off due to votes lack.

May I ask you, did you strike night 4 if you are the real serial killer?

I got the secret Hidden Any role, Jamaican Cult Leader.

Select two people to capture and mind break. (Role-blocked and converted)

Notes

Max Cult Size 7
Night immune.
All conversion targets become Jamaican-aligned Escorts.

Feedback

You were role-blocked.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Remember that this Doctor is really considering the option of Suicide to prove his role.

Doctor would never suicide to prove Doctor, since the whole reason you are threatening is because you don't want to get lynched/purged.

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 05:22 PM
Doctor would never suicide to prove Doctor, since the whole reason you are threatening is because you don't want to get lynched/purged.

Then you don't know me. I already had multiple nights of getting purged.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Not after N3

Port-au-Prince
November 17th, 2013, 05:51 PM
I am back.

Capois Lamort

Correct me if these assumptions are wrong: Anacona and myself are masons and Catherine is the mind melder (we are all confirmed town), Boukman was a detective but could be culted, Laveaux could be a doctor or a witch doctor, Capois could be an SK or a veteran, and Mackandal is likely the final benign neutral (assuming that the only other neutral was Sanite).

Based off of these assumptions, I think Capois is easily the safest bet.

Anacona
November 17th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Well kiddos. I have returned.

Capois LaMort

Yolo.

The Godfather
November 17th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Capois LaMort has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Laveaux ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/11319') (1 [L-3]): Capois LaMort ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=396908')
Capois LaMort ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/11313') (4 [L-0]): Mackandal ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=397070'), Laveaux ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=397111'), Port-au-Prince ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=397297'), Anacona ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=397298')

The Jester King
November 17th, 2013, 06:54 PM
As Capois LaMort stand at the top of the hill, he watched the French army retreating the country. He saw that Haiti became independent! He also lived through when they got rid of all the cultists. He was proud of the town. Every night he get those urges. Those urges was telling him to kill someone. He fought those urges as hard as he could. He succeeded for the next few nights. However, the urges built up over his limit. He had to kill someone. He went to the local blacksmith, and killed the blacksmith with the weapon he made. As every stab he made, he felt so good. Then the urges was gone. He stopped and realized what he had done. He ran away to home, dropped the dagger, and collapse to the floor sobbing. He was overwhelmed with guilt.

The next day, the urges built again. He tried to run away to the woods. He went mad, he wanted to kill someone, he just wanted to feel it again. He stumbled upon the ritual. He saw a cult sacrificing someone. After the sacrifice, he followed him. He tried to run away from him, but couldn't. When the cultist saw him, he tried his best to fight the urges. The cult tried to control him using magic, but his urges was too strong. This made him go crazy even more. He charged at the poor defenseless cultist. He stabbed and once again each stabs felt great. Then he realized, that he cannot control this urges. He went to turn himself in. He couldn't do it anymore.

The brave man walked to the bullet proof wall, turned around.
He said this exactly "I was really confused so I just randomly spouted some bullshit. Have a nice day."

A row of men with their gun on them stand across Capois Lamort. Anacona the legendary witch hunter was standing on the side. He looked at Capois LaMort and nodded. He respected him for what he did. He turned around and yelled out "Ready!" The men pulled out their gun. He yelled out "Aim!" The men aimed at Capois. Capois stared out in space remembering all the good memories he had in his childhood. Anacona hesitated for a second, and sighed. He yelled out. "Fire!"

The great Serial Killer is dead.

The Jester King
November 17th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Epilogue

The Town has won!

Anon Accounts
Roles
COMs

Alexandre Petion
Lookout
Blazer

Anacona
Witch Hunter
TheDarkestLight

Baissou
Citizen
Orpz

Boukman
Detective
Damus_Graves

Capois LaMort
Serial Killer
Tonex

Catherine Flon
Mind Melder
Louiswill

Charles LeClerc
Haitian Cult Leader
Fragos

Galbaud
Citizen
Apache

Hedouville
Ghost/Louisiana Possessor Recruited Night 3
Ika

Jean Jacques Dessalines
Louisana Cult Leader
Citrus

Laveaux
Doctor
RLVG

Mackandal
Citizen
Deathworlds

Napoleon Bonaparte
Busdriver/Haitian Soul Swapper Recruited Night 3
madbird20

Peinier
Citizen/Louisiana Soul Swapper Recruited Night 1
Poriomania

Port-au-Prince
Charm Maker
Ganondorf

Rochambeau
Citizen
Bunny

Sanite Belaire
Student/Blacksmith/Haitian Doll Master Recruited Night 5
Kusco

Sonthonax
Blacksmith
Dagaen

Toussant L'Ouverturer
Investigator/Haitian Voodoo Apprentice Recruited Night 1
eliZa

Vincent Oge
Citizen
Mateo

Replacements
Reasons
Darknight
Started for Boukman, modkilled for inactivity on Day 5
Raptorblaze
temporarily replacement for Napoleon for one night on Night 4
Hypersniper
started for Peinier, modkilled for gamethrow on Day 4
Sc2reboot
started for Jean, replaced on request because of Gamethrow on Day 4
Cryptonic
started for Napoleon, replaced because have to deal with gamethrow on Night 4

First of all, we would like to honorably mention those 5 people who were affected with an issue someone caused. To sc2reboot, citrus, cryptonic, poriomania, and ika, we apologize that this issue kinda ruined it for you guys, thank you guys so much for your participation!

Overall, we enjoyed observing and watching this game. It was a great success except for this issue. We are very proud that we could finish the epilogue before M-FM XIX could xD.

We would like to give some awards.

The Town MVP goes to Sonthonax!
Overall town didn't really do well. Town was lucky enough to earn this victory. The town had 3 mislynches, had scums killing each other and handing the win to the town, and had Serial Killer not kill for 3 days. We chose Sonthonax because he managed to stay low and avoided conversion. He also role swapped with his student. He also gave all three items to Town, and one of them was used to kill a scum. Congratulation to Sonthonax!

The Most Valuable Citizen goes to Mackandal!
He deserved this much more than anybody else. He was the only citizen that did his job to avoid a conversion AND did not cause the town to waste their lynch or kills. He also amuse us giving us funny night actions. Congratulation to Mackandal!

Now for the MVP award! Shadow and I both agree on this. We are giving this to Charles LeClerc!

We chose him because the whole game most people townread him until leads popped up, Hedouville's betrayal, and Toussant's death all at the same time. He was good at staying under the radar. Even when everyone knew he was a Cult Leader, he still managed to convince the town to lynch the other Cult Leader. Even when he knew his death was coming, he continue to amaze us by showing off his knowledge of the set up and managed to get a clutch recruit on Night 5! Congratulation!

You may now vote for Player's Choice Award! We will be using vote tags!

All Night Chats are found here (www.shadowfm.forumotion.com)

All Night Actions and Feedback are found here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiycgC57YigndEV4V21TN1g5U0E0WHNtRXZ5ZWRES Wc&usp=drive_web#gid=0")

Peinier
November 17th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Anything I could have done to derail my predecessor's lynch?

(Barely read the game at all)

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Sanite Belaire

Please explain how did Charles do that before he got killed?

Killing phrase is before the conversion in OoO

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 07:03 PM
2. Jailor Jailing
3. Architect Chats
4. Vests/Charms
5. Vet Alerts
6. Witching
8. Bodyguard Defends
9. Killing Actions
10. Healing
13. Cult Converts
14. Missionary Converts
18. Suicides
19. Ghost Control

The Jester King
November 17th, 2013, 07:04 PM
2. Jailor Jailing
3. Architect Chats
4. Vests/Charms
5. Vet Alerts
6. Witching
8. Bodyguard Defends
9. Killing Actions
10. Healing
13. Cult Converts
14. Missionary Converts
18. Suicides
19. Ghost Control

Go look at Haitian Night Chat, you'll see.

Sanite Belaire
November 17th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Sanite Belaire

Please explain how did Charles do that before he got killed?

Killing phrase is before the conversion in OoO

He used the soul swapper to swap the actions of him and Napoleon. Technically, he was the one who soul swapped and Napoleon was able to convert me.

No need for a witch doctor. I was so confused when I got that feedback that day.

Sanite Belaire
November 17th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Go look at Haitian Night Chat, you'll see.

Take a look in student chat, too.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 07:06 PM
He used the soul swapper to swap the actions of him and Napoleon. Technically, he was the one who soul swapped and Napoleon was able to convert me.

No need for a witch doctor. I was so confused when I got that feedback that day.

Alright fine, but why swap Napoleon not me?

Oh they fear that I have a charm. Alright then.

Hedouville

Thanks a lot, ghost.

Sanite Belaire
November 17th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Alright fine, but why swap Napoleon not me?

Oh they fear that I have a charm. Alright then.

Hedouville

Thanks a lot, ghost.

Because they didn't want town to know there was a soul swapper.

Hedouville
November 17th, 2013, 07:09 PM
oh man i had fun, although the gamethrow pretty much made us doomed,

can we have night actions?

i was laughing so had when i got bussed into a recuit. i basicly kept that to myself becasue i figured it might out me as converted.

fargos did have a good idea going but failed to see one of the biggest threats was the blacksmit itself, if he did kills instead of converts, he might of had a fighing chance. howver i had him trapped with knowing the last hidden cult.

Sanite Belaire
November 17th, 2013, 07:10 PM

i was laughing so had when i got bussed into a recuit. i basicly kept that to myself becasue i figured it might out me as converted.

fargos did have a good idea going but failed to see one of the biggest threats was the blacksmit itself, if he did kills instead of converts, he might of had a fighing chance. howver i had him trapped with knowing the last hidden cult.

Night actions are in the link labeled night actions and feedback

Hedouville
November 17th, 2013, 07:11 PM
nvm bout night actions

but one thing is left unanswers, WHY DID THE SK NOT KILL?

The Jester King

There is already a link in epilogue

Hedouville
tonex why dd you never kill?

Sanite Belaire
November 17th, 2013, 07:12 PM
tonex why dd you never kill?

TELL US

Hedouville
November 17th, 2013, 07:13 PM
TELL US

YES TELL US

i gtg so i will be back to see all the funsies and stuff latter

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Because they didn't want town to know there was a soul swapper.

And Rochabuea just do not want to defend that way except, "hey I told he truth."

I had to kill him to see the truth when Sanite keep feeding me there is no 2nd bus driver since like day 5, before he was converted.

Sanite Belaire
November 17th, 2013, 07:14 PM
And Rochabuea just do not want to defend that way except, "hey I told he truth."

I had to kill him to see the truth when Sanite keep feeding me there is no 2nd bus driver since like day 5, before he was converted.

What was I supposed to say? I legitimately thought there wasn't another role in that pairing. It could be simply explained. I like simplicity.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 07:15 PM
I am almost right about all recruit except the Sanite one.

I blame Boukman even though he saved us all.

Sanite Belaire
November 17th, 2013, 07:16 PM
I am almost right about all recruit except the Sanite one.

I blame Boukman even though he saved us all.

You wanted us to kill him. Then you got angry at both Port and I for not shooting him after you put him in the same chat. What the hell?

He was supposed to defend himself. What did you think he would do? Troll us?

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 07:18 PM
What was I supposed to say? I legitimately thought there wasn't another role in that pairing. It could be simply explained. I like simplicity.

It just put me in nerve a lot,

it eventually become a problem to predict when was you converted.

And was it due to witch doc or due to something else.

I never thought they swap Charles because I thought the purge will also block that leader at same time.

My list is like this:

Louisana Amnesiac is still possible
Mak can only be either town or SK
Boukman can only be either town or SK till night 5

Louisana

night 1 C Jean --> Peinier(Citizen) --> Soulswapper
Peinier(swap) --> Galbaud/Peinier

night 2 n/a
Peinier(swap) --> Boukman/Peinier/Jean

night 3 C: Jean --> Hedoville(Survivor) ---> Possessor
Peinier swapped Toussant/Jean*****

Day 4:
Hedo revealed, accusing Charles(Gambit)
Peinier was lynched
Jean claimed bodyguard

night 4: n/a
Hedoville Possessed someone(likely Sanite claimed Blacksmith)

Day 5:
Jean is lynched

****night 5: (Hedo)K:Alex

night 6: K:Sanite
Hedoville was stabbed
last will indicate that he knows doll master

Haiti(Can not be MAk Look #1450)zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

night 1 C:Toussant(investiagtor) --> Cult App
Toussant(inv) went to check Oge
Napoleon(Bus): Galbaud/Napoleon???

night 2 n/a
toussant(cultapp) checked Alex
Napoleon(Bus): Sanite/Napoleon???
*Sanite(Student) Choose Sonthonax as Master(Sonthonax last will)

night 3 C: Charles --> Napoleon/Sanite
Toussant went to check Port Au Prince(Probably didnt get any result because of soul swapper.)
Napoleon(Bus): Alex/Rochambuea
Sanite was blocked by masons

day 4:
Toussant defended Pienier little
Charles vote to lynch Pienier.

night 4: n/a
Toussant is purged.
Napoloen is converted(Bus/Swap):Rochambuea/Napoloen/Charles

****night 5: (Charles)K:???
Charles is shot and purged.
Napolean is converted(swap): /Napoleon???
Sanite Gain Doll ability(Sonthonax died)

****night 6: (Sanite)K:
Napoleon is purged
Sanite is sacrificed

------

There is originally a busdriver

If Rocha, alex and Toussant spoke truth,

that is 3 report of soul swap night 3

#1791 Sanite says Pienier is a night 3 convert

The Jester King
November 17th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Lol

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 07:20 PM
You wanted us to kill him. Then you got angry at both Port and I for not shooting him after you put him in the same chat. What the hell?

He was supposed to defend himself. What did you think he would do? Troll us?

That was wifom.

Check the first post I said that day:

I said I wanted boukman died so bad blahblahblah and I said I will not vote Boukman this time, I will let mason lead the game

that is because I know boukman claimed something to you.

Sanite Belaire
November 17th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Lol

Cath seriously needs to read the student chat

Sanite Belaire
November 17th, 2013, 07:22 PM
That was wifom.

Check the first post I said that day:

I said I wanted boukman died so bad blahblahblah and I said I will not vote Boukman this time, I will let mason lead the game

that is because I know boukman claimed something to you.

Oh sure... You were still pretty angry enough to suggest that we hadn't read the blacksmith role card.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 07:25 PM
Cath seriously needs to read the student chat

I never get the chance to meld myself with you,

and in the day time, no one want to tell me whats most possible scene.

I am a role without direct information and there are stupid claim everywhere.

The only night I had a chance to talk with you, sanite

was when you are culted.

I melded myself with Hedo and Boukman instead because I suspect Hedo being SK and I want to test him with Boukman.

That night,
and Boukman told me he didn't do any detective night 5, I was like OMG.

Baissou
November 17th, 2013, 07:25 PM
at least i was mislynched with mateo <3

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Oh sure... You were still pretty angry enough to suggest that we hadn't read the blacksmith role card.

That part was true because one less KPN for town means a lot.

I do not know how many charms did Anacona receive from Port.

But as a matter of fact, Anacona could have died any night after Alex sliped his role.

Every bullet is very important for town.

Sanite Belaire
November 17th, 2013, 07:27 PM
I never get the chance to meld myself with you,

and in the day time, no one want to tell me whats most possible scene.

I am a role without direct information and there are stupid claim everywhere.

The only night I had a chance to talk with you, sanite

was when you are culted.

I melded myself with Hedo and Boukman instead because I suspect Hedo being SK and I want to test him with Boukman.

That night,
and Boukman told me he didn't do any detective night 5, I was like OMG.

You really need to read student chat....

Baissou
November 17th, 2013, 07:29 PM
wat was up with that hypersniper gamethrow

Sanite Belaire
November 17th, 2013, 07:29 PM
You know what, here's the link:
Link (http://shadowfm.forumotion.com/t92-things-catherine-has-done-that-piss-me-off)

Sanite Belaire
November 17th, 2013, 07:31 PM
wat was up with that hypersniper gamethrow

I don't think he's going to play another FM on this site....

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 07:32 PM
You know what, here's the link:
Link (http://shadowfm.forumotion.com/t92-things-catherine-has-done-that-piss-me-off)

I have read that already?

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 07:34 PM
You were the one wrong about the busdriver not me.

There are many things you are mad about but it worked out.

Charles was screwed by mind meld, where I was not there.

I was the first one accusing Charles after Hedoville betrayed him.

Sanite Belaire
November 17th, 2013, 07:39 PM
I have read that already?

From what you wrote it seemed like you didn't see it.

You were the one wrong about the busdriver not me.

There are many things you are mad about but it worked out.

Charles was screwed by mind meld, where I was not there.

I was the first one accusing Charles after Hedoville betrayed him.

I was wrong about that. Yes. I still maintain that the evidence at hand suggested only one bus driver.

I also maintain that the mind meld was wasted by putting the same three people in it for 3 nights. Found out later that they're all scum.

He wasn't going to be lynched solely based on both your accusation and Hedo's betrayal. It was only after his confession that he was going to die.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 07:40 PM
I also melded Boukman and saved your time find Jean and kill Charles.

In fact this action saved the town if you ask me.

Plus I also wifomed Hedo as detective.

Why aren't you mad about those?

The night you chat with Anacona,

instead of blaming his inactiveness, you blame me? who just did according to request from previous day.

Plus, I did know toussant was culted when Hedo jumps out.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 07:46 PM
The only way to screw Charles was putting him in MD, he is MVP.

If I didn't do that, you will never see his coming.

and I needed 3 nights straight to observe their difference and changing.

I posted a long log analyze heir behavior I guess you really need to read that.

Sanite Belaire
November 17th, 2013, 07:47 PM
I also melded Boukman and saved your time find Jean and kill Charles.

In fact this action saved the town if you ask me.
Yes it did. I don't believe that you did that action with that consequence in mind. I really did want to discuss a lot of information with Port but Bouk's presence was an intrusion that I didn't like.

Plus I also wifomed Hedo as detective.

You rode on Charles' misunderstanding. Not exactly your idea.

The night you chat with Anacona,

instead of blaming his inactiveness, you blame me? who just did according to request from previous day.
You don't have to follow every request from town. There is not one person who can tell you absolutely what you need to do. You may trust them to be town, but you don't have to trust them to do the right thing. Port was the bigger person and admitted that he thought Anacona would be more active. I would not have melded Anacona but whatever.

Plus, I did know toussant was culted when Hedo jumps out.

Yes you did. I'm not arguing about that at all. I'm talking about all the things you did that piss me off. Why would I mention that?

Port-au-Prince
November 17th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Well, good game:

Hedouville

To be honest, I played an awful game: I contributed to multiple mislynches, forgot to submit a night action (never once did I give Anacona a charm), and I wasn't completely aware of what was going on later on in the game. In all fairness, the town should've lost. However, I will gratefully take my win but give credit where credit is due. Hedouville played a pretty solid game and, had he been left to his devices, could've spelled serious trouble for the town. GG.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Also, Sanite, why did you plot against SK?

Serial Killer is the only ally that can help you kill the 3 confirmed town plus the detective who you know.

You choose to push Capois off the cliff, it was really a stupid move after you join cultist.

Is that a soft game throw?

Port-au-Prince
November 17th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Catherine didn't play all that bad: I do think that her putting us in chat with Boukman helped the town alot, and I take responsibility for telling her to put Anacona in chat instead of me (he just had a reaaaaaaaaaaaally off night). In the end, it all worked out, so I'm not complaining...

Sanite Belaire
November 17th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Also, Sanite, why did you plot against SK?

Serial Killer is the only ally that can help you kill the 3 confirmed town plus the detective who you know.

You choose to push Capois off the cliff, it was really a stupid move after you join cultist.

Is that a soft game throw?

I was really confused about my alignment that day. I was hoping that it was a dreamweaver who was fucking with my head but I had to do something to continue the farce of being a town leader if I was cult and needed to kill the SK if I was town.

Port-au-Prince
November 17th, 2013, 07:51 PM
If the scum hadn't started fighting each other and if the SK had been killing from day one, town would've been screwed. Imagine if the SK kill had been on Anacona and the cult kill had been on myself: both truly confirmed towns are gone, leaving Catherine as the only trustworthy person in the game.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 07:52 PM
"Yes it did. I don't believe that you did that action with that consequence in mind. I really did want to discuss a lot of information with Port but Bouk's presence was an intrusion that I didn't like."

Bouk is the only one I know who can not be in either cultists group because

All Charles, Pienier, Hedo, Jean all have voted him.

I tried to hang him every day, it is impossible for him being cultist at that night.

I decide to meld him in with you, either he is trustworthy and live.

Or he will die by shot for being SKetc.

Any town should be active when they are melded with confirmed mason and a claimedgun holder if they wanted to live.

You didn't see that coming, Cultists neither.

Even charles didn't know it was Boukman.

Sk didn't know it is him.

But I know.

It is the consequence I already have in mind at that time.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 07:53 PM
If the scum hadn't started fighting each other and if the SK had been killing from day one, town would've been screwed. Imagine if the SK kill had been on Anacona and the cult kill had been on myself: both truly confirmed towns are gone, leaving Catherine as the only trustworthy person in the game.

Exactly, it was far too lucky.

I think Hedo helped us a lot.

I do not know why he was not selected as MVP.

He screwed a whole crew of Cultists, include SK if that count.

Sanite Belaire
November 17th, 2013, 07:54 PM
You didn't know the importance of his role. For all you know he could have been a bored citizen.

Port, the game would have gone for a few more days and be interesting.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 07:55 PM
I was really confused about my alignment that day. I was hoping that it was a dreamweaver who was fucking with my head but I had to do something to continue the farce of being a town leader if I was cult and needed to kill the SK if I was town.

I see, the dreamweaver eventually made you resist to that alignment converting.

That was really unexpected.

I think this changed whole fate of town at that point too.

Oh well...

Laveaux
November 17th, 2013, 07:57 PM
I didn't do a single heal. Damn.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 07:57 PM
You didn't know the importance of his role. For all you know he could have been a bored citizen.

Port, the game would have gone for a few more days and be interesting.

we had 4 citizen claimer and several dead unclaimed citizen, he just can't be a citizen.

day 2 he said there is a soulswapper,

this was not a citizen can tell.

So once I know he is a highly possible Tpr and Hedo claimed survivor.

I decide to meld him in with you.

Yes it was a bit gambit, but it was very rewarding.

Sanite Belaire
November 17th, 2013, 07:59 PM
we had 4 citizen claimer and several dead unclaimed citizen, he just can't be a citizen.

day 2 he said there is a soulswapper,

this was not a citizen can tell.

So once I know he is a highly possible Tpr and Hedo claimed survivor.

I decide to meld him in with you.

Yes it was a bit gambit, but it was very rewarding.

day 2 I also said I was very sure that it was a bus driver. Only a citizen would be unable to determine that. The old Bouk was wrong and I knew it. That's why I was/am angry at you.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 08:01 PM
I didn't do a single heal. Damn.

No, you are wrong, You are the one who made SK and cultists didn't target Anacona.

It was good.

When we wifomed you as witch doctor, none sk nor cultist want to kill you off.

Yet, you might still heal anacona or wifom heal me(which you did)

That was part of reason why I voted Rochabuea right after all drama instead of you.

Your performance on Capois' trial was great.

You said you will not unvote,

I know you are town by that time.

The last cultist will not go against SK causing a double lose.

That is why I said Capois is the most possible SK and I would hammer him.

But I took a nap, he is already hanged.:sad:

Boukman
November 17th, 2013, 08:02 PM
To be quite frank I was replacing the afk Bourk and was near immediately told that I was getting shot because I was inactive. But I couldn't be active because all my log in information was incorrect.

I stalled in the night chat to live and stuff because once I learned I was gonna survive I knew I needed to stay alive to use my detectiveness to the fullest, thus exposing the lies from the Serial Killer for what they were.

I understood the hesitancy in this last day but the moment it was revealed that he wasn;t the vet he claimed to be he should have been slotted for death instantly. Also I am happy that my feedback reveal in the day helped out the last killer.

Proud of me.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 08:06 PM
day 2 I also said I was very sure that it was a bus driver. Only a citizen would be unable to determine that. The old Bouk was wrong and I knew it. That's why I was/am angry at you.
Of course, you know it because you was on bus,

but I was thinking about the two busdriver thing by that time

and you and boukman were not on the same bus.

You must know I am not in your shoe, the things I guessed was different.

Plus, I tried to hang boukman to determind if he lied or telling truth on day 2 about the bus/swap.

I was hoping to know if I should trust you or Boukman.

But that night, I decide to put him in and knowing he is not cultist, no one can trick mason in chat.

Boukman was also a safechoice in all gambit.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 08:07 PM
To be quite frank I was replacing the afk Bourk and was near immediately told that I was getting shot because I was inactive. But I couldn't be active because all my log in information was incorrect.

I stalled in the night chat to live and stuff because once I learned I was gonna survive I knew I needed to stay alive to use my detectiveness to the fullest, thus exposing the lies from the Serial Killer for what they were.

I understood the hesitancy in this last day but the moment it was revealed that he wasn;t the vet he claimed to be he should have been slotted for death instantly. Also I am happy that my feedback reveal in the day helped out the last killer.

Proud of me.

Well well done on the disguise too.

When I wifom Hedo as detective, I was afraid you will jump out and counterclaim.

Wait? you are damus??

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 08:09 PM
I thought Boukman was bunny when Boukman was very inactive and only speaking sting information such as the soulswap.

The Jester King
Banshis paid me few dollars to advertise his SFM. He wanted to get 2 more signs so he could start tonight!

Alexandre Petion
I didn't see this kind of end coming :o

GG all

The Jester King
November 17th, 2013, 08:10 PM
I thought Boukman was bunny when Boukman was very inactive and only speaking sting information such as the soulswap.

Boukman was a guy who was very new to FM. Unfortunately he dislike FMs and became inactive.
Damus replaced Darknight.

Sanite Belaire
November 17th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Still want to see Tonex's explanation on the serial killer not killing serially. Ruins the role, bro.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 08:11 PM
I didn't see this kind of end coming :o

GG all

That pienier trial almost made me crazy.

I thought you were cultist who know about real soulswapper and trying to hang a busdriver.

Well, at least I still did what I have to.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Still want to see Tonex's explanation on the serial killer not killing serially. Ruins the role, bro.

Hedoville thought it was a smart move for SK.

Looks like it was a bit controversial.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Hedoville thought it was a smart move for SK.

Looks like it was a bit controversial.

There was a good reason, but I have been instructed not to divulge that information.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 10:13 PM
There was a good reason, but I have been instructed not to divulge that information.

In fact, I think you did the right thing.

If you start to kill at beginning of the game, you will only end up becoming only a killing tool of each faction town/cultist.

So instead, you wait till when each faction to have enough clue about each other and struggle against each other, and you strike.

It is very smart.

If I didn't meld Boukman and eventually result decline on both side of cultists, you actually likely win.

Because I would side with neutral claimer(such as hedoville) and kill cultist,

I am sorta like Hedoville, If I do not win, I wont let others win.

even though, it didn't turn out well,

Your win chance is actually still quite good at night 6,

if the Hedoville-detective wifom didn't work on you,

you might end up wining.

Both mason and me put 'hunt rest of cultists' as priority, at least on the surface.

You can see this from chat of day 6.

Sanite plotted against you as a cultist/town was not expected, he even said so himself.

That causing he suggest doctor claimer visit you,

it was a strange plan to me because I thought if Lav was witchdoc, he will not compromise.

I do not want to kill a sk while a cultist may kill me.

The last day was typical hard for me,

if the witch doc chain actually exist, then we will face 2 cultist as 3 masons,

either we have to hang you but make sure you are sk or we will lose if witch doctor heal/convert successful again.

Anyway, it could still be your winning if Lav was not that vigilantly try to hang you.

Catherine Flon
November 17th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Charles is very good, but I do not think he actually saw the game turns out as so.

He didn't plan the whole thing but rather he tried his best.

I choose to hammer Jean because even if Town failed to kill Charles,

the other cultist team will help town hunt him down.

It turns out to be so, except I didn't know it was hedoville.

I thought it was Lav or Capois untill Sanite died.

Boukman
November 17th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Yeah Im Damus ;)

When you kept saying Hedo was detective I was like yup she knows what I is. Let this roll out and reveal myself when I have the proper proof to nail hedo down and determine which, lav or cap, is scum.

Capois LaMort
November 17th, 2013, 10:32 PM
In fact, I think you did the right thing.

If you start to kill at beginning of the game, you will only end up becoming only a killing tool of each faction town/cultist.

So instead, you wait till when each faction to have enough clue about each other and struggle against each other, and you strike.

It is very smart.

If I didn't meld Boukman and eventually result decline on both side of cultists, you actually likely win.

Because I would side with neutral claimer(such as hedoville) and kill cultist,

I am sorta like Hedoville, If I do not win, I wont let others win.

even though, it didn't turn out well,

Your win chance is actually still quite good at night 6,

if the Hedoville-detective wifom didn't work on you,

you might end up wining.

Both mason and me put 'hunt rest of cultists' as priority, at least on the surface.

You can see this from chat of day 6.

Sanite plotted against you as a cultist/town was not expected, he even said so himself.

That causing he suggest doctor claimer visit you,

it was a strange plan to me because I thought if Lav was witchdoc, he will not compromise.

I do not want to kill a sk while a cultist may kill me.

The last day was typical hard for me,

if the witch doc chain actually exist, then we will face 2 cultist as 3 masons,

either we have to hang you but make sure you are sk or we will lose if witch doctor heal/convert successful again.

Anyway, it could still be your winning if Lav was not that vigilantly try to hang you.

That was indeed part of the reason that I did not kill. On the matter of the Detective, I had narrowed it down to either Boukman or Sonthonax, as those were the two roles that the Melded group was hating on the least, despite their lack of contribution in day chat. Thus, I realized the next day that Hedo was not who he said he was, and was much more worried of him than the Detective. I figured that with the other scum remaining, I would be able to get past another day, even if I was found out by the Detective. However, I did not anticipate that so many Cultists would die that one night.

Sonthonax
November 19th, 2013, 07:12 AM
My first MVP in M-FM!:D GG!

I may be a little bit biasem, but I'm voting Sanite for MVP. He played his part really well and helped us achieve our victory.

Cryptonic
November 19th, 2013, 07:16 AM
moved to Ongoing Games so players don't need to go on their anon account to post.
moving to archives on the 25th.

ika
November 19th, 2013, 01:15 PM
hai

Apache
November 19th, 2013, 02:32 PM
did anyone even notice my anagrams?

Apache
November 20th, 2013, 07:43 AM
also:
http://thesurvivor2299.com/
i'm really excited

louiswill
November 23rd, 2013, 07:34 PM
Is pienier a gamethrower?

Poriomania
November 23rd, 2013, 07:48 PM
Hypersniper was.

I wasn't.

louiswill
November 23rd, 2013, 08:04 PM
Hypersniper was.

I wasn't.

Why would he do that? Was there any punishment?

Poriomania
November 23rd, 2013, 08:07 PM
I have absolutely no idea.

To my understanding, Alexandre Petion claimed that Peinier targetted someone which was strange because Penier claimed citizen. Peinier claimed bus driver, then soul swapper. Then he copy and pasted the cult chat message and I replaced in and had to continue doing a Hypersniper posting restriction.

I feel like he should be banned. At the very least he's not getting into any of my games.

louiswill
November 23rd, 2013, 08:15 PM
I have absolutely no idea.

To my understanding, Alexandre Petion claimed that Peinier targetted someone which was strange because Penier claimed citizen. Peinier claimed bus driver, then soul swapper. Then he copy and pasted the cult chat message and I replaced in and had to continue doing a Hypersniper posting restriction.

I feel like he should be banned. At the very least he's not getting into any of my games.

When I read his posts, I thought he was bluffing as the real busdriver, and Alex was a cultist in disguise.

Then suddenly he posts cultists post. I read Jean showing no idea how to play soulswapper (the plan about swap Toussant and then convert the target was so awkward. And the order about hedoville was also wierd because hedoville can only be converted night 3. ) so I assumed it was faked.

Then I was thinking if pienier and hedoville are on the same team why they associate so little against Charles and Toussant.

Also,
I thought he followed his promise which meant his vote is manipulable, because I had no idea when he is replaced.

Anyway, that gamethrow was terribly on time and challenged my trust on Alex.

So he is actually replaced by the dawn of day 4, and the hedoville night 3 chat part was faked?

powerofdeath
November 23rd, 2013, 08:33 PM
When I read his posts, I thought he was bluffing as the real busdriver, and Alex was a cultist in disguise.

Then suddenly he posts cultists post. I read Jean showing no idea how to play soulswapper (the plan about swap Toussant and then convert the target was so awkward. And the order about hedoville was also wierd because hedoville can only be converted night 3. ) so I assumed it was faked.

Then I was thinking if pienier and hedoville are on the same team why they associate so little against Charles and Toussant.

Also,
I thought he followed his promise which meant his vote is manipulable, because I had no idea when he is replaced.

Anyway, that gamethrow was terribly on time and challenged my trust on Alex.

So he is actually replaced by the dawn of day 4, and the hedoville night 3 chat part was faked?

Hypersniper was replaced few hours after he posted from night chat.

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 01:47 AM
PoD, how did you predict the game result day 1-3 and day 4-6?

powerofdeath
November 25th, 2013, 05:21 AM
Day 1, it could go anywhere.
By Night 3, before Hedouville got recruited and the gamethrow, I thought Haitian Cult had a good chance.
By end of Day 4, I thought town was going to win.
After Day 6, I was thinking scums was making a comeback and one of them could win.
On Day 7, I knew the Serial Killer had almost no chance to win.

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Day 1, it could go anywhere.
By Night 3, before Hedouville got recruited and the gamethrow, I thought Haitian Cult had a good chance.
By end of Day 4, I thought town was going to win.
After Day 6, I was thinking scums was making a comeback and one of them could win.
On Day 7, I knew the Serial Killer had almost no chance to win.

Would it be possible next time there will be a witch doctor soulswapper chain?

That thing was quite op for my understanding, even though it did not actually happened.

The soulswapper could be a lot more trouble, not like the gamethrower one.

powerofdeath
November 25th, 2013, 06:41 PM
The WD cannot heal its faction kills even if SS swapped.

powerofdeath
November 25th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Player Choice Award goes to Hedouville! Congratulation!

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Player Choice Award goes to Hedouville! Congratulation!

HIGH FIVE!!! WELL DONE!

louiswill
November 25th, 2013, 06:53 PM
The WD cannot heal its faction kills even if SS swapped.

Bondye said that if the Killer from Faction A is swapped with enemy cultist from Faction B, the faction kill will not be theirs(Faction As).

That makes WD heal possible, because it is enemy Faction kill.

Anyway, I was really worried for another cultist during the last few days and I would never kill sk before cultists are under control.

I also thought Mason kill on cultist will also block them, seems not now.