PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 116: Workplace

Pages : [1] 2 3

RLVG
October 12th, 2013, 05:47 AM
Workplace

RLVG sat in his office, in the corner were several arcade machines of “Lost Viking” he looked at the calendar and noticed it was time for promotions for people. He couldn’t decide on it yet so he decided to think about it for the day. Then there was a knock on the door. RLVG told the people to come in, it was two workers who walked in.

“Why do you run the company this way, its stupid, if we did it this way we could make so much more money as they threw a packet at RLVG”

“Maybe so” RLVG said as he looked through it, “however I prefer to keep a family like atmosphere, your ways are good but are also corrupted and only in for making money”

“That’s the point, these so called workers you have are too relaxed, we need to fire them all and get a new crew”

“Is that so? Very well then I have a proportion for you two fellows, its promotion week right now so I am planning on promoting people. You are one of them” as he looked to one of the workers, “I will do this; I will allow you to fire someone at the beginning of each day. However at the same turn everyone may decide to fire someone comes the end of the day, this includes you two. Furthermore, there is an outside person who is looking at just flat out buying the company. I have invited the person to the office later today to talk about it. He wants to buy the company and merge it with his current company and fire everyone here and replace them with his own. What I-“

“Including the janitor?” One of the workers said interrupting RLVG, “I always liked the janitor”

“Unsure, the janitor always had a sense of unease with the workers, I’m not sure if they dislike the janitor enough that they would want to get rid of the janitor. I do know there has been some remarks about it but if the workers would want to keep the janitor or not is another story, I know you guys and the person who is looking at this place would not care if he stays or goes.”

“Very well” the workers said and they shook on it.

Someone walked in and looked at RLVG, looked at the person and then the person said, “They seek absolute power by any means possible. People are driven by greed for more. With power comes greed, and with greed comes corruption.”

RLVG looked at the person and then got up and walked out and told everyone there would be a meeting tomorrow to start to decide the fate of the company. He waitied for them to leave and then called someone in.

"yes?" the figure asked

"Tell everyone tomorrow that there will be a board meeting to decide the fate of the company."

"very well" and the figure left

The next day everyone gathered in the meeting room to discuss the fate of the company...

Setup :

Town
Town
Town
Town
Town
Town
Town
Town
Town

Neutral Benign / Neutral Evil
Neutral Killer
Godfather
Mafia

Click here for the Full Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/21859-S-FM-Workplace-%28New%29?p=353482&viewfull=1#post353482)

Shortcuts : (Added when a day ends)
- End of Day 1 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/23498-S-FM-116-Workplace?p=388276&viewfull=1#post388276)
- End of Day 2 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/23498-S-FM-116-Workplace?p=388952&viewfull=1#post388952)
- End of Day 3 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/23498-S-FM-116-Workplace?p=389181&viewfull=1#post389181)
- End of Day 4 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/23498-S-FM-116-Workplace?p=389408&viewfull=1#post389408)
- End of Day 5 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/23498-S-FM-116-Workplace?p=389940&viewfull=1#post389940)
- End of Game (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/23498-S-FM-116-Workplace?p=390690&viewfull=1#post390690)

Players :
- Sen
- Kusco
- NoctiZ
- Madbird20
- Hypersniper
- Poriomania
- ThinkLiveLife
- CarolinaCrown
- powerofdeath
- Citrus
- 42shadow
- TheDarkestLight
- ypmagic

Reserves :
- Deathworlds
- ika

Day 0 ends at this time (Click Me): (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=GMT%2B1+17%3A00+13.10)

NoctiZ
October 12th, 2013, 05:50 AM
Firrrrst

Poriomania
October 12th, 2013, 06:05 AM
I'm a pregame sheriff. I targeted Sen in the pregame and got a mafia result.

Sen

ypmagic
October 12th, 2013, 06:06 AM
Hi guiz. I'm the pre-pre-game Sheriff.

Poriomania

NoctiZ
October 12th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Hey everyone. I'm the pre-pre-pre-game Sheriff.

ypmagic

Citrus
October 12th, 2013, 06:26 AM
Hi peeps. I'm the pre-game Jailor. I jailed Noctiz night -1, and noone died.

Noctiz

Hypersniper
October 12th, 2013, 06:34 AM
ello i am pregame invest and citrus is doc/drug/drug

citrus

Kusco
October 12th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Working hard or hardly working, eh?

TheDarkestLight

TDL, tell me why you are calling yourself a contradiction.

BTW, who''s the asshole who keeps on stealing the toilet paper? It's a real shitty thing to do.

Citrus
October 12th, 2013, 08:12 AM
BTW, who''s the asshole who keeps on stealing the toilet paper? It's a real shitty thing to do.

I lol'd

TheDarkestLight
October 12th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Working hard or hardly working, eh?

TheDarkestLight

TDL, tell me why you are calling yourself a contradiction.

My name was a mistake. I was listening to a song and thought it said "...the darkest light..." and thought it sounded cool, so I made my name on like, everything that, then i read the lyrics and it turned out it said, "In the darkness light will..."

So yeah I fucked up.

Anyways, I'm going to use psychic power and guess the roles players have.

Town: TheDarkestLight
Town: ThinkLiveLife
Town: CarolinaCrown
Town: 42shadow42
Town: Hypersniper
Town: Citrus
Town: Kusco
Town: ypmagic
Town: Madbird20

Neutral Benign / Neutral Evil: PoD
Neutral Killer: Sen
Godfather: Poriomania
Mafia: NoctiZ

-Note this is not based off any reads, it's merely an attempt to be psychic like I've tried to do in past games- :)

Sen
October 12th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Hi.
RLVG

Helz
October 12th, 2013, 09:46 AM
HyperSniper is obvious scum. If he was town he would have made me the GodArsonKiller in his reaper game.

HyperSniper

Hypersniper
October 12th, 2013, 09:51 AM
HyperSniper is obvious scum. If he was town he would have made me the GodArsonKiller in his reaper game.

HyperSniper

Your getting a warning in my game cause of that

CarolinaCrown
October 12th, 2013, 09:57 AM
all this talk about pre-game let's pre-game this game and get schwastyyyyyyyy

NoctiZ
October 12th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Lolol TDL, that's quite a funny story to your name. BUT I THINK IT'S JUST A LIE TO GET SYMPATHY!

TheDarkestLight

Helz
October 12th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Your getting a warning in my game cause of that

Lol. Even more proof that he must be scum. Specifically the 'Corrupt Balloon Maker'

madbird20
October 12th, 2013, 10:41 AM
ERMAGARSH IT'S THE CORRUPT BALLOON MAKER. Kill him quick before he passes out his balloons and everybody makes annoying sounds with them!!

Hypersniper

NoctiZ
October 12th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Is this the time where we sheep the Hypersniper lynch?

Citrus
October 12th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Nooo we be sheeping the light that is dark boy

TheDarkestLight

madbird20
October 12th, 2013, 10:59 AM
The lynch counter is off :P It's not set to anything, so currently it'll take infinite votes to lynch somebody.

Kusco
October 12th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Oh yeah, since it's fall break (all of 2 days along with the weekend) for my uni, I won't be as active as I normally am. Fanily>sfm. I will keep up and post, just not as regularly.

I am making a prediction that citrus is not town. I don't know if he's mafia or neutral, but I think he'a bad news.

TheDarkestLight
October 12th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Nooo we be sheeping the light that is dark boy

TheDarkestLight

It's always the second sheep who is scum.

[vote]Citrus{/vote]

This proves my psychic readings are off.

TheDarkestLight
October 12th, 2013, 11:14 AM
It's always the second sheep who is scum.

[vote]Citrus{/vote]

This proves my psychic readings are off.

Citrus

Fail.

TheDarkestLight
October 12th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Derp just realized it's no lynch...

That means my psychic reads might still be accurate due to the fact most people -including town- troll D1.

Sen
October 12th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Is this the time where we sheep the Hypersniper lynch?
No, that will be tomorrow.

Hypersniper
October 12th, 2013, 11:51 AM
NOOOO I MAY BE IMPORTANT TOMOS

madbird20
October 12th, 2013, 01:25 PM
This activity. It's worse than the main FM's deadchat, and boy was that place DEAD.

42shadow42
October 12th, 2013, 01:34 PM
I'm the survivor.

42shadow42
October 12th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Okay reading through the setup I have discovered that this day is useless the roles don't get assigned until night 1.....
Skip

Hypersniper
October 12th, 2013, 02:23 PM
SKIPS R NICE

Poriomania
October 12th, 2013, 02:31 PM
SKIPS R NICE

If they're "nice", then how come you're not voting for it?

all this talk about pre-game let's pre-game this game and get schwastyyyyyyyy

Why so passive?

I'm the survivor.

42shadow42

NoctiZ
October 12th, 2013, 02:32 PM
SKIPS R NICE

SHRIMPS WITH RICE

powerofdeath
October 12th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Hello!

madbird20
October 12th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Hai PoD.

I'm divided on the skip issue; on the one hand, it might be good to not skip, since we could potentially catch some scum-slip, but at the same time I think it might be more damaging for Town than helpful, since Mafia can watch behavior and determine who got PR roles by how someone's behavior shifts before getting role and after.

ypmagic
October 12th, 2013, 04:26 PM
EVIL = this.EVIL

if (Citrus == EVIL) {
Citrus
}
else if (Citrus != EVIL) {
powerofdeath
}
else {
return;
}

but apparently mafia doesn't understand java, so i'm voting PoD now.

ypmagic
October 12th, 2013, 04:27 PM
EVIL = this.EVIL

if (Citrus == EVIL) {
Citrus
}
powerofdeath
}
else {
return;
}

but apparently mafia doesn't understand java, so i'm voting PoD now.

it looks like I voted citrus. Therefore citrus is evil.

NoctiZ
October 12th, 2013, 04:32 PM
What is the class name? YpmagicsShitPlayStyle?

trololol

Citrus
October 12th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Considering no power roles have been distributed yet + no lynch day, everyone is trolling anyways, so I doubt there'll be much analysis of behavior changing from today to tomorrow onwards.

Citrus
October 12th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Behavior changing in terms of mafia guessing who the power roles are. My gut said it's still better to finish the day for the chance of scum slips/more behavior to analyze in terms of pple defending/attacking etc. I think it's scummy even with these circumstances to try to skip day

NoctiZ
October 12th, 2013, 04:51 PM
I wouldn't say it's scummy, it's just a different perspective of what one expects from certain days of a game. Hyper thinks that there is absolutely nothing to gain and so he skips while the general consens is that there is still something to gain from a day like this.

Sen
October 12th, 2013, 05:08 PM
This activity. It's worse than the main FM's deadchat, and boy was that place DEAD.
It's always like that in no lynch games.

Citrus
October 12th, 2013, 05:15 PM
I wouldn't say it's scummy, it's just a different perspective of what one expects from certain days of a game. Hyper thinks that there is absolutely nothing to gain and so he skips while the general consens is that there is still something to gain from a day like this.

And Shadow, he actually voted skip day. There may be different opinions but that's where mine falls, and I find it odd for people to take the opposite stance.

NoctiZ
October 12th, 2013, 05:24 PM
And Shadow, he actually voted skip day. There may be different opinions but that's where mine falls, and I find it odd for people to take the opposite stance.

I just took Hyper as one example. And well, isn't it always a bit odd when people go against strong beliefs that one may have?

Kusco
October 12th, 2013, 10:15 PM
If it matters much I think we should let the day run its course. Night will come eventually. I don't like giving mafia extra time to discuss. Daytime is the town's time. I'll shit on all of you if you think wasting it is a good idea.

I'm glad that only a few of you actually support skipping the day. It makes it easy to figure out if you're stupid or scum.

Sen
October 12th, 2013, 10:40 PM
EVIL = this.EVIL

if (Citrus == EVIL) {
Citrus
}
powerofdeath
}
else {
return;
}

Citrus.alignment===EVIL?vote(Citrus):vote(powerofd eath);

FTFY.

42shadow42
October 12th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Behavior changing in terms of mafia guessing who the power roles are. My gut said it's still better to finish the day for the chance of scum slips/more behavior to analyze in terms of pple defending/attacking etc. I think it's scummy even with these circumstances to try to skip day

You are aware scum hasn't been assigned yet except for the godfather right?

Helz
October 13th, 2013, 12:22 AM
You are aware scum hasn't been assigned yet except for the godfather right?

This.

And I doubt the GF would be stupid enough to draw attention to himself by skiping. If anything I would say the players supporting a skip are less likely to be the GF.

And with that said- I feel like we just got something useful out of this day.

We can use this time to try to hunt for the GF. He knows his role and most likely will punch out a few troll posts and go lurk to 'play it safe'. At least thats what I would do in his situation.

RLVG
October 13th, 2013, 06:01 AM
Two hours until end of day.

I'm surprised there haven't been a direct question yet.

Citrus
October 13th, 2013, 06:16 AM
I thought all alignments were assigned, so the non-godfather mafia knows who he is, he just doesn't know his power role like tpr haven't been assigned either?

Citrus
October 13th, 2013, 06:19 AM
Jk I Reread setup and actually understand it now - neutrals and godfather are assigned, tonight someone turns mafia and 3 tpr are assigned, a tpr is generated every night after that, if I read correctly this time.

RLVG
October 13th, 2013, 08:07 AM
The day has ended!

The board meeting progressed and seemed to be normal, there were a few complains and murmurs about the fate of the company, but overall not much progress was made. RLVG sighed at the lack of progress, he knew that promotions were due and was unsure what to do. He walked out and went into his office and pulled out everyone records and looked through them and couldn’t decide who deserves the promotions. There was then a knock on the door.

“Come in” RLVG said

The figure came in and asked what he was doing; RLVG said he was deciding on who should get the promotion. The person looked at the names and then left, he came back with a dart board and took the names and put each name on it and gave him 3 darts. RLVG laughed at the idea of doing it like a game of darts but decided that since the fate of the company was on the line why not have some fun. He threw the darts at the dart board and hit 3 names, the person then took the names down and put up positions for each person and he threw darts.

RLVG took the names and called them down to his office one at a time and told them that they have been promoted. RLVG then came back to the meeting room and told them that we will be having another meeting tomorrow, most of the people got up and went home, some decided to stay late to do some stuff and work. RLVG left and headed over to the bathroom to see that the toilet paper has been restocked and a note saying ‘There’s more in the closet next door’

RLVG smiled and walked out back into the hallway. Only a few people remained, he walked about and then back into his office and then said “It has begun…”

3X Town Workers will be promoted and the Mafia will now be communicating together with a power role spawned..

The night will end at this time : (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=GMT%2B1+17%3A00+14.10)

RLVG
October 14th, 2013, 08:20 AM
The night has ended!

The sun was rising, everyone was getting up, RLVG drove into the parking lot and began to unlock the door when he noticed that it was already unlocked. He opened it but there seemed to be no sign of forced entry. There were only a few other people that could have entered it so he disregarded it for the most part. He started to walk up the stairs when he saw someone. He instantly noticed who it was and asked if he unlocked the door. The person nodded and continued. He went into his office and got some paperwork when suddenly he heard a gunshot from outside. He opened his window to see that sens car was there with the window shattered. RLVG ran down the stairs, when he got there the person was already pulling sens body out, it was a clean shot right in the forhead.

“He’s dead Jim.” The person said.

RLVG sighed and told the person to clean up the mess and he would announce it in today’s board meeting. The person nodded and went inside to get the supplies to clean things up. RLVG waited outside and shuffled through his papers that he grabbed and took out sen’s file. It said worker, promotions: none. RLVG closed the file and looked up and noticed a shady figure in front of him. He knew who it was, it was the person who wanted to buy out his company. He noticed he had drove here in a rather nice car. RLVG was wondering what the person was doing here so early for the meeting was not for quite some time. The figure took out his keys and popped open the trunk and pulled out a suitcase and opened it.

“Get rid of ThinkLifeLIve and this will be yours.” The figure said.

RLVG looked at the case full of money and thought about it and then said, “I will give the team 2 days to decide his fate, if they don’t I will let you take out two other people as long as I get the money.”

The person grinned and said ”You know how to run a good business, when I buy you out have you considered working for me?”

RLVG shrugged and the figure went inside leaving the briefcase with RLVG saying that he trusts him to do the right thing. The other person came out with a cart full of cleaning supplies and saw RLVG with the case. He threw it on the cart and told the person that when he was done is to take the money and put it somewhere safe. Hours went by as people progressively came in and went into the board room. Everyone wondered what will be discussed when RLVG came and threw Sen’s file onto the table saying he was shot and was only a worker. He then proceeded to say that ThinkLifeLive is on the chopping block and they have two days to fire him otherwise two people will be gone. Everyone had a sense of unease by what RLVG meant by “gone.” RLVG then walked out and said that if there are any problems just come and send me a message.

ThinkLiveLife has a Bounty placed upon his head!
Sen has been shot. He was a Worker.

Active Players :
- Kusco
- NoctiZ
- Madbird20
- Hypersniper
- Poriomania
- ThinkLiveLife
- CarolinaCrown
- powerofdeath
- Citrus
- 42shadow
- TheDarkestLight
- ypmagic

Gameover (Graveyard) :
- Sen (Worker)

The day will end at this time : (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=GMT%2B1+17%3A00+15.10)

7 votes to lynch.

NoctiZ
October 14th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Hey, I'm first again!

No feedback here.

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 08:38 AM
No feedback for me.

Okay then. I've never played with a joker before but I think that Sen will need to defend why he's worth keeping alive. I think that someone who has an investigative role ought to check him and allow us to consider the risks.

Sen, you're tomorrow's lynch target for now.

NoctiZ
October 14th, 2013, 08:40 AM
No feedback for me.

Okay then. I've never played with a joker before but I think that Sen will need to defend why he's worth keeping alive. I think that someone who has an investigative role ought to check him and allow us to consider the risks.

Sen, you're tomorrow's lynch target for now.

You mean ThinkLiveLife though.

NoctiZ
October 14th, 2013, 08:41 AM
What we can think about now is: Is keeping one player alive worth the 2 deaths the following night? In which scenario would it be for you?

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 08:46 AM
You mean ThinkLiveLife though.

yeah

CarolinaCrown
October 14th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Mornin'.

What we can think about now is: Is keeping one player alive worth the 2 deaths the following night? In which scenario would it be for you?

This is a game where town gets stronger the longer the game goes. It's in town's interest to prolong the game, i.e. giving the joker 1 "kill" / 2 nights instead of 2. However, Kusco's right in that we should wait until tomorrow to really focus on that decision. Otherwise the Joker gets to put up another bounty, yes? (this is my first game with a joker too..)

Of course, we'll also have to think about how confident we are in lynch targets. If we can manage to scumhunt efficiently, it may be worth it to not lynch the bounty and try to take out a scum instead, effectively sacrificing 1 town for 1 scum (it's not 2 for 1 since one town would already be dead via the bounty).

NoctiZ
October 14th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Mornin'.

This is a game where town gets stronger the longer the game goes. It's in town's interest to prolong the game, i.e. giving the joker 1 "kill" / 2 nights instead of 2. However, Kusco's right in that we should wait until tomorrow to really focus on that decision. Otherwise the Joker gets to put up another bounty, yes? (this is my first game with a joker too..)

Of course, we'll also have to think about how confident we are in lynch targets. If we can manage to scumhunt efficiently, it may be worth it to not lynch the bounty and try to take out a scum instead, effectively sacrificing 1 town for 1 scum (it's not 2 for 1 since one town would already be dead via the bounty).

Yes we should of course wait until tomorrow but it's good if we can discuss it now or atleast start discussing it.

If we are confident that we can lynch a scum and if we have to choose between bounty target and scum then I'd agree that scum takes priority.

Also, I don't know what you mean by this.
effectively sacrificing 1 town for 1 scum (it's not 2 for 1 since one town would already be dead via the bounty).

Keep in mind that the bounty target does not die at the end of the deadline, the Joker has to choose 2 targets other than the bounty target as his kills. Did you have that wrong or am I misunderstanding you?

CarolinaCrown
October 14th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Yes we should of course wait until tomorrow but it's good if we can discuss it now or atleast start discussing it.

If we are confident that we can lynch a scum and if we have to choose between bounty target and scum then I'd agree that scum takes priority.

Also, I don't know what you mean by this.

Keep in mind that the bounty target does not die at the end of the deadline, the Joker has to choose 2 targets other than the bounty target as his kills. Did you have that wrong or am I misunderstanding you?

No, I was just unclear. I was talking about net losses. If we don't kill the bounty, then two people die. If we do, then one person dies (the bounty). The net difference is one death. I guess things aren't quite that simple, but the point I was making is that if we're relatively certain about a scum, we should lynch them instead of the bounty.

42shadow42
October 14th, 2013, 09:17 AM
I'm so excited with my new promotion that I will be gone most of the day, I'll check back in later.

powerofdeath
October 14th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Alright peeps! I apologize for lurking a lot yesterday. Today I am gonna hunt those scums until the end of the world!
First game that I didnt die n1 as town since SFM 101
Woo!

I got an interesting feedback

powerofdeath
October 14th, 2013, 09:18 AM
I'm so excited with my new promotion that I will be gone most of the day, I'll check back in later.

So this is a soft claiming a PR?

CarolinaCrown
October 14th, 2013, 09:22 AM
So this is a soft claiming a PR?

Doesn't seem very soft to me. What was your feedback?

powerofdeath
October 14th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Godfather
Mafia
Joker
Neut evil/benign
Town/mafia
Town/PR
Town/PR
Town/PR
Town(dead)
Town
Town
Town
Town

We have 3 mafia, Joker, neut, 3 PR and 4 citizens left

It can be really easy to find scum because it is risky to cc the PR because you are going to have to say what night you got promoted

powerofdeath
October 14th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Doesn't seem very soft to me. What was your feedback?

I was bussed

NoctiZ
October 14th, 2013, 09:31 AM
No, I was just unclear. I was talking about net losses. If we don't kill the bounty, then two people die. If we do, then one person dies (the bounty). The net difference is one death. I guess things aren't quite that simple, but the point I was making is that if we're relatively certain about a scum, we should lynch them instead of the bounty.

But if we don't kill the bounty, then wouldn't three people die? Except of course if you are only counting town deaths, although it is not certain that the Joker will kill town players only with his night kills.
But yes, like I said, I agree.

Citrus
October 14th, 2013, 09:43 AM
I think it is in everyone's best interests to lynch ThinkLiveLife, but as has been said, it's probably best to postpone this until tomorrow.

I think I might have misread the setup. Is it 2 mafia but the non-godfather is given a power role, or is it a worker is changed into a mafia to leave 3 members in the mafia alignment as of now? Why would you say town/mafia for one role PoD?

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Godfather
Mafia
Joker
Neut evil/benign
Town/mafia
Town/PR
Town/PR
Town/PR
Town(dead)
Town
Town
Town
Town

It can be really easy to find scum because it is risky to cc the PR because you are going to have to say what night you got promoted

I thought that only the godfather was mafia at the start and that there's only 2 mafia total. That's what it says in the setup.

At the start, everyone is a worker except of the Neutrals and Godfather.
Night 1, 4X promotions will be given. 1X to Mafia, and 3X Town.
Each night after Night 1, a living worker will be promoted to a random PR.
An additional promotion occurs if there's no living PR.

Citrus
October 14th, 2013, 09:49 AM
At the start, everyone is a worker except of the Neutrals and Godfather.
Night 1, 4X promotions will be given. 1X to Mafia, and 3X Town.

Doesn't this imply there is 1 Godfather, 2 neutrals, rest workers yesterday. And now 1 Godfather 1 mafia etc. at this point? So there's a total of 2 mafia alive now, not 3. Can you please clarify what you meant PoD?

Right now I think we should NOT lynch ThinkLiveLife today. As has been said, we can decide what to do from there tomorrow. Unless we have a better lead, by tomorrow we will probably need to lynch TLL to avoid 2 extra deaths. But if town isn't doing well by then, Joker may wish to try and target mafia with at least 1 of those kills, so it's not as simple as "2 town dies zomg"

Citrus
October 14th, 2013, 09:49 AM
I thought that only the godfather was mafia at the start and that there's only 2 mafia total. That's what it says in the setup.

You ninja'd me, but yeah that's how I read it also

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 09:59 AM
You ninja'd me, but yeah that's how I read it also

I read it like that except for my disgust at the wrong preposition. "except of" makes me cringe.

But yeah, ThinkLiveLife needs to defend why he's worth 2 others' lives and we need to check him out tonight. This is pretty objective stuff. Why are we even debating this?

The Joker wants eveyone to die
It is in the joker's best interest for the town to lynch the bountied player the day after
The next best thing is if we don't lynch the bountied player at all
The second to worst thing is if we lynch the bountied player tomorrow
The worst thing for the joker is if he dies sometime before then

Lynching TLL today means the joker can put another bounty on another player tonight
Lynching TLL tomorrow means the joker has to wait a night before placing another bounty

This is like debating a pile of shit. Who is going to tell me that it is not shit?

Citrus
October 14th, 2013, 10:08 AM
I read it like that except for my disgust at the wrong preposition. "except of" makes me cringe.

But yeah, ThinkLiveLife needs to defend why he's worth 2 others' lives and we need to check him out tonight. This is pretty objective stuff. Why are we even debating this?

It is in the joker's best interest for the town to lynch the bountied player the day after

Lynching TLL today means the joker can put another bounty on another player tonight
Lynching TLL tomorrow means the joker has to wait a night before placing another bounty

This is like debating a pile of shit. Who is going to tell me that it is not shit?

Actually it's in the best interests of the Joker to lynch TLL today or to not lynch him at all. Another bounty can be placed whenever a bounty is currently not placed, check role cards again. Lynching TLL tomorrow means another bounty is placed tomorrow night.

Citrus
October 14th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Feel free to make more interesting discussion then, that's the only interesting thing that anyone knows apart from the fact that Sen died last night.

No feedback here btdubs, forgot to mention that

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Actually it's in the best interests of the Joker to lynch TLL today or to not lynch him at all. Another bounty can be placed whenever a bounty is currently not placed, check role cards again. Lynching TLL tomorrow means another bounty is placed tomorrow night.

That's what I meant. The day after he places the bounty.

NoctiZ
October 14th, 2013, 10:11 AM

We aren't debating when, we are debating what we are going to do tomorrow. Atleast that's what I wanted to be discussed: In what event WOULD someone be worth 2 players' lives, in your eyes? We already talked a bit about that.

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 10:13 AM
We aren't debating when, we are debating what we are going to do tomorrow. Atleast that's what I wanted to be discussed: In what event WOULD someone be worth 2 players' lives, in your eyes? We already talked a bit about that.

I have my own ideas for what would be worth 2 lives, but I'd rather not give TLL any ideas. You have to understand. Can't trust anyone these days.

NoctiZ
October 14th, 2013, 10:30 AM
I have my own ideas for what would be worth 2 lives, but I'd rather not give TLL any ideas. You have to understand. Can't trust anyone these days.

Hm, true about that.

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 10:34 AM
What PRs do people think there are? If PoD is telling the truth, we have a bus driver or a drug dealer.

42shadow42 claimed PR but gave no details. I have a shortlist of what he could be based on why he would claim PR but no role.

That means that there are 2/3 other PRs out there. If you notice in the setup the roles are not random. I would guess that if there's a bus driver then there's not going to be a doctor/bodyguard. If there aren't more PR claims or feedback claims today, then I think there's a jailor or journalist in the setup.

Based on my sense of balance of the game I think there's an investigator or sheriff.

CarolinaCrown
October 14th, 2013, 10:35 AM
What PRs do people think there are? If PoD is telling the truth, we have a bus driver or a drug dealer.

42shadow42 claimed PR but gave no details. I have a shortlist of what he could be based on why he would claim PR but no role.

That means that there are 2/3 other PRs out there. If you notice in the setup the roles are not random. I would guess that if there's a bus driver then there's not going to be a doctor/bodyguard. If there aren't more PR claims or feedback claims today, then I think there's a jailor or journalist in the setup.

Based on my sense of balance of the game I think there's an investigator or sheriff.

A small technicality: Sheriff is not a possible role in this setup.

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 10:37 AM
A small technicality: Sheriff is not a possible role in this setup.

Damn that's two mistakes this morning. First the Sen/TLL then this. Geez I need my coffee.

Okay then I think there's an investigator in the game.

NoctiZ
October 14th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Since Kusco provided good thoughts on the roles if we assume Bus Driver is here I will do it with Drug Dealer giving fake bus drive: Doctor or Bodyguard are a vital asset, then of course a Investigator most likely and last would be Jailor or Journalist. It's a very good balance of roles which is why I more or less copied your suggestions Kusco.

But I believe that there is a Bus Driver for I cannot see a reason for Drug Dealer drugging a bus drive.

CarolinaCrown
October 14th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Since Kusco provided good thoughts on the roles if we assume Bus Driver is here I will do it with Drug Dealer giving fake bus drive: Doctor or Bodyguard are a vital asset, then of course a Investigator most likely and last would be Jailor or Journalist. It's a very good balance of roles which is why I more or less copied your suggestions Kusco.

But I believe that there is a Bus Driver for I cannot see a reason for Drug Dealer drugging a bus drive.

I think there is probably a killing PR (Jailor/BG/Vigi). Like I said before, if town stays alive it gets more powerful. A killing PR might be included to balance that mechanic. In my opinion, last night's 3 promotions were:

Bus Driver
Investigator
Jailor/Vigi/BG

I think BG is least likely because of BD already being protective.

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 10:52 AM
I think there is probably a killing PR (Jailor/BG/Vigi). Like I said before, if town stays alive it gets more powerful. A killing PR might be included to balance that mechanic. In my opinion, last night's 3 promotions were:

Bus Driver
Investigator
Jailor/Vigi/BG

I think BG is least likely because of BD already being protective.

Don't dismiss the possibility of the drug dealer regardless of how unlikely it is. Who was that one guy who said something along the lines, if everything else is impossible, then regardless of probability it must be true. Oh yeah that one guy who Benedict Cucumberbatch/RDJ play on the silver screen. And that one guy with the pointed ears in that one space movie quoting that other guy.

Bottom line: Don't dismiss it

Hypersniper
October 14th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Hello i have a coffee ummmm
i dident get a raise :(

CarolinaCrown
October 14th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Don't dismiss the possibility of the drug dealer regardless of how unlikely it is. Who was that one guy who said something along the lines, if everything else is impossible, then regardless of probability it must be true. Oh yeah that one guy who Benedict Cucumberbatch/RDJ play on the silver screen. And that one guy with the pointed ears in that one space movie quoting that other guy.

I wasn't, I was just giving my best guess. I'm not dismissing the possibility that all 3 promotions were bus drivers either, I just think both scenarios are pretty unlikely.

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Hello i have a coffee ummmm
i dident get a raise :(

Your coffee is always cold.

Why'd you claim worker?

What possible reason do you have?

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Hypersniper I want answers. You cannot get out of my view now that you have ignored me.

powerofdeath
October 14th, 2013, 11:14 AM
I misunderstood the set up. I thought the mafia PR was given to a town, like a town turned into a mafia.

My feedback is real, we have a bus driver, taxi driver(mafia version of bd) or DD.

If no one else is claiming bussed, mafia is hiding their bussing, or I was drugged

NoctiZ
October 14th, 2013, 11:16 AM
And mafia hiding the bussing would make no sense at all, even less than drugging the bus drive.

powerofdeath
October 14th, 2013, 11:18 AM
And mafia hiding the bussing would make no sense at all, even less than drugging the bus drive.

Then I am probably bussed with an AFKer or Sen.
It is quite possible that mafia attacked me because i kept dying n1 and bus directed it to Sen xD

Hypersniper
October 14th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Your coffee is always cold.

Why'd you claim worker?
Dident claim never said got a promotion just no money

What possible reason do you have?
None look at answer one

not ignoring putting my post in my s-fm

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 11:28 AM
This is a very interesting situation I am in. I cant help but love how complicated it is. Logical thoughts and points will follow shortly.

NoctiZ
October 14th, 2013, 11:29 AM

You basically claimed worker goddamnit. You said you didn't get a raise and you can't deny that this has nothing to do with this game.

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 11:30 AM

Your format grinds my gears. Your answer grinds my gears. In fact, your entire post is a fucking waste. You posted something with no substance based on your answer. Why should you continue living if you are going to waste space?

powerofdeath
October 14th, 2013, 11:32 AM
There are many similar roles:
Bus driver and Taxi driver
Investigator and Consigliere
Journalist, corrupt journalist, and news broadcast(if we have a news broadcast, we should get something in 3 hours and journalist/corrupt journalist cannot publish until day 3)
Mafia Drug Dealer and Evil Drug Dealer
Jailor and Kidnapper(kidnapper cannot jail GF)

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Lets keep this train on track. Drop the shit that doesn't pertain to this game.

Hypersniper
October 14th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Your format grinds my gears. Your answer grinds my gears. In fact, your entire post is a fucking waste. You posted something with no substance based on your answer. Why should you continue living if you are going to waste space?

1.CALM THE FUCK DOWN i meant i never claimed i softclaimed different u know.
2.yea im worker im claiming that because i will be asked questions like why am i lurking etc etc, and because im of no use except for lynching

better now

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 11:41 AM
1.CALM THE FUCK DOWN i meant i never claimed i softclaimed different u know.
2.yea im worker im claiming that because i will be asked questions like why am i lurking etc etc, and because im of no use except for lynching

better now

Did you even read the special mechanics of the game? 1 worker becomes a PR every night. Every. Single. Town. Player. Is. Useful.

Unless you decide to waste space like you did.

TLL, Why do you need to live, or do you even need to live?

Citrus
October 14th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Vigil and mafioso kills have the same death description too. There's practically no way to reliably confirm a role as town (some things like doc heal etc. but those can be faked too).

Hypersniper, assuming you really are Worker, you realize you can be turned into a PR in future days (which is damn likely considering Sen is a dead worker).

My hope is you are a useful PR like Jailor that is choosing to hide from death by night.

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Did you even read the special mechanics of the game? 1 worker becomes a PR every night. Every. Single. Town. Player. Is. Useful.

Unless you decide to waste space like you did.

TLL, Why do you need to live, or do you even need to live?

Obviously I feel that I need to live. Logic will follow. Give me some time to put thing together. I was just warping up my participation in S-FM Reaper.

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 12:10 PM
That logic must blow everything out of the water if it's taking this long.

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Hardly. Just counted up the day moves. You are starting to seem a little inclined to have me killed. Is there a motive there? Valid question on my part. Why the pressure? Whats with your attitude? It looks like your squeezing a player that is already on the coping block. This is very illogical and I would like to hear whatever justification you can think up for it.

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Coping block = Choping Block btw.

Citrus
October 14th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Obviously I feel that I need to live. Logic will follow. Give me some time to put thing together. I was just warping up my participation in S-FM Reaper.

That's not obvious. Ex: If you are a worker. Then you are a worker tomorrow. You survive tomorrow, mafia kills you that night (they know you are not killer, thus killable at night, plus they know you are not mafia), that's 1 town death + 2 Joker kills. As opposed to you are lynched tmrw, mafia kills tmrw, that leaves us with you dead either way. Final result mafia pick a kill vs. Joker picks 2. I would not say that is obviously favorable for you to not be lynched (though it becomes a matter of discussion between Joker double kill attempt or mafia single kill attempt).

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Hardly. Just counted up the day moves. You are starting to seem a little inclined to have me killed. Is there a motive there? Valid question on my part. Why the pressure? Whats with your attitude? It looks like your squeezing a player that is already on the coping block. This is very illogical and I would like to hear whatever justification you can think up for it.

I have company coming over soon. I'm impatient. I'm also an asshole. You're also being as slow as my retarded cousin.

You're on the chopping block regardless of what I say or do. I'm interested in Hypersniper being on the chopping block merely because he's an ignorant idiot. Plus I want to see what others say. You have been hinting at logic for your life. I haven't seen any of it.

GET ON WITH IT.

You're not going to be lynched today. That doesn't mean there's no pressure.

Citrus
October 14th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Though that being said, I don't know your role/etc., so it could be more obvious to you :p.

You have a chance of being mafia/neutral in our eyes, thus you would be best lynch if we are at a no lynch scenario tomorrow with no good/better leads.

madbird20
October 14th, 2013, 12:21 PM
thoughts so far:

On the bd or no bd issue, if nobody else claims bussed, we can safely assume the bd is someone with knowledge of meta and decided to help pod live and redirected the kill onto sen. Or sen wasn't bussed and we'll have a claim soon. I don't think it's dd, since that'd be dumb on n1 when they don't know if bd is in the game or not. Maf bd is possible, but I feel maf would have a more powerful role in a 2vAll setup.

On joker, I need to reread the role card and look at the possible scenarios before I comment.

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 12:26 PM
That's not obvious. Ex: If you are a worker. Then you are a worker tomorrow. You survive tomorrow, mafia kills you that night (they know you are not killer, thus killable at night, plus they know you are not mafia), that's 1 town death + 2 Joker kills. As opposed to you are lynched tmrw, mafia kills tmrw, that leaves us with you dead either way. Final result mafia pick a kill vs. Joker picks 2. I would not say that is obviously favorable for you to not be lynched (though it becomes a matter of discussion between Joker double kill attempt or mafia single kill attempt).

Its not obvious I would argue for my slot not being lynched because you assume I am a worker? I do not see any logic here at all.

What you were getting at though is that if I claim 'worker' there is no time rush and at worst I am killed as a cit. Which means at best I cam killed as a cit as well. Sounds like a great situation for... Wait... Eh... Anyone?

Just to hint so more... Logic will follow

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Name

Sen

Kusco
e
He trolled D1 and got real logical about a lynch D2. (Could this have been because he got a scum role D2?)...

NoctiZ
Logical points. Real active. Time will say more about this player than I could now.

Madbird20
Trolling.. Not much to contribute

HyeperSniper
Supported a skip but did not vote on it

Poriomania
Lurked and didnt give much of anything

ThinkLiveLife
Certified badass. I would point to meta as to why I am in the hot seat now and my only games so far are my Amazon and Reaper games. This limits the amount of players that would have reason to put me up for death as a logical move very significantly.

CarolinaCrown
Trolling

PowerOfDeath
Trolling

Citrus
Most active player. Tons of logical points. Going strong early on. Look to this behavior as a reference to how he would normally play if things change and he turns scum.

TheDarkestLight
Trolling/Pressuring. Solid town move. I wonder if it will change given time...

YPMagic
Always 3. Profesional lurker.

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 12:45 PM
My posts are so crazy that I get an "e"

Okay those are your reads at the moment. Where is your logic?

NoctiZ
October 14th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Ypmagic perfected the art of lurking. lol

Always appreciate these kind of summaries TLL.

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 12:47 PM
My main scum hunt train of logic here is that not many players have played with me but someone chose me to get rid of me the very first move they had. There are 3 reasons for this in my mind.
1. They think I am good enough to shake this situation and get someone killed they do not like (Doubtful)
2. They see me as a threat and want me dead off the bat
3. They think putting me up will cause chaos and distract actions from them given my status as a new player.

As such my suspects right now are YPMagic, Citrus, HyperSniper, and NoctiZ. I would like to hear from those players as to why anyone should doubt them as a joker. The obvious ploy here would be to ignore what I say and say nothing. I would consider logical reasoning less scummy.

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 12:50 PM
My posts are so crazy that I get an "e"

Okay those are your reads at the moment. Where is your logic?

I find it very interesting that you not only found the need to defend yourself against 'such flawed logic' (As you would say) but would do so with such a lack of reasoning yourself. Why would you demand logic from a review of players habbits on D1 when no roles are assigned? Is it really that important to you to discredit a random player a joker wants dead? This looks like a pretty scummy move. Please justify your actions if you are even able to do so.

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Ypmagic perfected the art of lurking. lol

Always appreciate these kind of summaries TLL.

Lol. Call em like I see em.

NoctiZ
October 14th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Hm, I don't think I have shown any Joker tendencies.. One point is, while you do strike me as a good player, Kusco is also one who seems to enjoy WIFOM plays or Sen, who is sadly dead now. I guess the others were seen as easier opponents than you, but that's what you assumed already, seen here

2. They see me as a threat and want me dead off the bat
So.. how can I show you that I am not the Joker? I can't, and you know that as well as I do. So all I can say is that I will continue my active play to prove that.

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Anyways- I will start on D2 summery now but by all means- Question my time table or actions or even better- Question other players so I have something to work with while I am still alive. I will probably be dead first which will confirm me as town which will confirm my actions and reveal the actions of those that know I am not on their team. Thus- Participation is great for town and very bad for scum. Stir the pot and do something~

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 12:57 PM
I find it very interesting that you not only found the need to defend yourself against 'such flawed logic' (As you would say) but would do so with such a lack of reasoning yourself. Why would you demand logic from a review of players habbits on D1 when no roles are assigned? Is it really that important to you to discredit a random player a joker wants dead? This looks like a pretty scummy move. Please justify your actions if you are even able to do so.

I'm not dismissing your reads. I'm saying that they're there.

You have to understand I want to figure out what to do with your bounty. You've stalled your defense. It annoys me.

You can try and figure out who and why someone would put a bounty on you. It is unlikely that you find the joker today. There may be the chance that the mafia hit the joker tonight and this will all be moot. Right now we can't assume either will happen. That's why I want to figure out what to do tomorrow.

Your life is (will be) at stake and I am wondering if there is some reason to keep you alive. I want to know if the risks outweigh the rewards or vice-verse.

The sooner you show why you need to live or die then we can all deliberate the risks and rewards. Right now we have very little to go on.

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Godfather
Mafia
Joker
Neut evil/benign
Town/mafia
Town/PR
Town/PR
Town/PR
Town(dead)
Town
Town
Town
Town

I am posting this just to mark this comment. Very relevant.

CarolinaCrown
October 14th, 2013, 01:18 PM
I think I understand TLL's comment about wanting to stay alive and suggest that we remove all possibility of lynching him today.

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 01:19 PM
I'm not dismissing your reads. I'm saying that they're there.

You have to understand I want to figure out what to do with your bounty. You've stalled your defense. It annoys me.

You can try and figure out who and why someone would put a bounty on you. It is unlikely that you find the joker today. There may be the chance that the mafia hit the joker tonight and this will all be moot. Right now we can't assume either will happen. That's why I want to figure out what to do tomorrow.

Your life is (will be) at stake and I am wondering if there is some reason to keep you alive. I want to know if the risks outweigh the rewards or vice-verse.

The sooner you show why you need to live or die then we can all deliberate the risks and rewards. Right now we have very little to go on.

My analysis of D1 would point to my ability to use logic to scum hunt. Your attitude that I am 'stalling' is very interesting given that you see my end result. I would argue that my contribution is greater than any other players at this point (Especially given my motivation to contribute a second time on the current situation) and that your pressure is something I question. For the second time- Why do you feel the need to put more pressure on a player that is justifying his reason to live? Whats with you saying I am stalling when you refuse to address the questions I ask you?

I have many more questions but I want to hear those two answered first.

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 01:23 PM
I think I understand TLL's comment about wanting to stay alive and suggest that we remove all possibility of lynching him today.

We weren't going to lynch him today. A TLL lynch today favors the joker too much.

Yes he comments that he wants to stay alive. I want to know why we should think he needs to be alive.

Look at it this way if I seem too aggressive (lol) in wanting a defense: I want to give town the best chance of winning by making the most informed choices available. Right now I am not informed and that is grinding my gears. I need to know something about the situation.

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 01:25 PM
My analysis of D1 would point to my ability to use logic to scum hunt. Your attitude that I am 'stalling' is very interesting given that you see my end result. I would argue that my contribution is greater than any other players at this point (Especially given my motivation to contribute a second time on the current situation) and that your pressure is something I question. For the second time- Why do you feel the need to put more pressure on a player that is justifying his reason to live? Whats with you saying I am stalling when you refuse to address the questions I ask you?

I have many more questions but I want to hear those two answered first.

You want answers? Okay.

Both questions are misunderstandings on your part. I am not asking for logic on the reads. I agree with most of them.

I was asking for the logic in keeping you alive at the expense of two others. I am not discrediting the reads lol.

CarolinaCrown
October 14th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Let's move on. These players have not yet posted today:

ypmagic
Poriomania
TDL

We have only one bus claim so 1) One of these players were bussed; 2) Sen was bussed; 3) Someone isn't claiming; or 4) PoD was drugged.

1) Each of these players were fairly reserved Day 1. Not great night action targets IMO
2) Makes a lot of mesense since both PoD and Sen were fairly active both in this game and in other games.
3) No reason not to claim except to prevent the confirmation of a bus driver, which would happen naturally eventually
4) Also makes little sense. No real benefit to drugging a drive.

We'll see tomorrow if we get 0, 1, or 2 bus feedbacks. That'll clarify things.

Another point that I am confused about: Do all workers begin as town and one gets promoted to the mafia or is the promoted mafia a member to begin with?

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 01:33 PM

I love this comment

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 01:35 PM
I misunderstood the set up. I thought the mafia PR was given to a town, like a town turned into a mafia.

My feedback is real, we have a bus driver, taxi driver(mafia version of bd) or DD.

If no one else is claiming bussed, mafia is hiding their bussing, or I was drugged

Marking this comment as well. It is interesting that 2 comments from POD are worth a fuck while so many from other players are not..

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Let's move on. These players have not yet posted today:

ypmagic
Poriomania
TDL

We have only one bus claim so 1) One of these players were bussed; 2) Sen was bussed; 3) Someone isn't claiming; or 4) PoD was drugged.

1) Each of these players were fairly reserved Day 1. Not great night action targets IMO
2) Makes a lot of mesense since both PoD and Sen were fairly active both in this game and in other games.
3) No reason not to claim except to prevent the confirmation of a bus driver, which would happen naturally eventually
4) Also makes little sense. No real benefit to drugging a drive.

We'll see tomorrow if we get 0, 1, or 2 bus feedbacks. That'll clarify things.

Another point that I am confused about: Do all workers begin as town and one gets promoted to the mafia or is the promoted mafia a member to begin with?

If I were a bus driver I would switch a talkative player with a lurker. It's just as likely that anyone else was bussed, not necessarily the talkers.

RLVG
October 14th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Do all workers begin as town and one gets promoted to the mafia or is the promoted mafia a member to begin with?

Day 1 -> Night 1
Mafia -> Mafia PR
Town -> Town PR
Town -> Town PR
Town -> Town PR
Town -> Town
Town -> Town
Town -> Town
Town -> Town
Town -> Town
Town -> Town

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Marking this comment as well. It is interesting that 2 comments from POD are worth a fuck while so many from other players are not..

I'd like to note for you that he is admitting his misunderstanding of the setup and parroting what others had said before him. It's not exactly special.

I don't know what you find so interesting.

NoctiZ
October 14th, 2013, 01:42 PM
I'd like to note for you that he is admitting his misunderstanding of the setup and parroting what others had said before him. It's not exactly special.

I don't know what you find so interesting.

I was about to ask the same but was like "fuck it", chances are that we have to lynch him tomorrow anyway.

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 01:45 PM
I was about to ask the same but was like "fuck it", chances are that we have to lynch him tomorrow anyway.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's finding TLL out of whack right now.

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Well I am shifting gears. After really looking into others actions I have found one very real flaw. That it is me looking into players behaviour. This is obviously expected and If I actually published my thoughts on D2 actions it would be a push to lynch another active player which is anti-town in general.

With that said and me considering myself a D2 lynch- Who is the most viable target?

As for my meta I really dont see how I could be out of my norm with no norm established. Kusco's behavior is still something of note in my book.

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 01:53 PM
As for the D1 lynch I wonder about Citrus who went from the most active to super lurky.. Why?

CarolinaCrown
October 14th, 2013, 01:57 PM
Well I am shifting gears. After really looking into others actions I have found one very real flaw. That it is me looking into players behaviour. This is obviously expected and If I actually published my thoughts on D2 actions it would be a push to lynch another active player which is anti-town in general.

With that said and me considering myself a D2 lynch- Who is the most viable target?

As for my meta I really dont see how I could be out of my norm with no norm established. Kusco's behavior is still something of note in my book.

Not only this, but when you comment on people's behaviors it tells them what you're looking for. Reads are good but they should be posted sparsely so that you can see whether certain behaviors are long-running trends or just single posts. Otherwise people are going to adjust their behavior based on what you say.

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 01:57 PM

I was going to say that you're not a D2 lynch target but I see that you're saying that today is D1. We need to establish if the first day was an actual day. I like calling this D2 and tomorrow as D3.

Out of whack as in "crazy and not thinking straight" and not "he's acting differently than he normally does"

I don't like meta shit.

I also don't like the lack of defense. I'm starting to think that you're wanting to be lynched tomorrow.

CarolinaCrown
October 14th, 2013, 02:02 PM
I was going to say that you're not a D2 lynch target but I see that you're saying that today is D1. We need to establish if the first day was an actual day. I like calling this D2 and tomorrow as D3.

Out of whack as in "crazy and not thinking straight" and not "he's acting differently than he normally does"

I don't like meta shit.

I also don't like the lack of defense. I'm starting to think that you're wanting to be lynched tomorrow.

You chastise me about dismissing possible scenarios, but you seem to be dismissing a number of scenarios by talking about this kind of behavior the way you are. Personally I see a number of possible reasons for TLL's behavior, which is part of the reason I think it's pointless to talk about until tomorrow when things will become clearer (and some of those scenarios are logically eliminated)

NoctiZ
October 14th, 2013, 02:03 PM
I think that TLL knows that the lynch on him can't be prevented and as such tries to help as much as possible before he dies. And as he has said before, if it confirms him as town then his points will increase in validity.

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 02:06 PM

I don't like meta shit.

I am putting away the thought of fighting for a defense because there is no logical defense to be had. I am in D2 with a pretty useless D1 looking to die on D3. Rather than take away from the scum hunt why not make a move to sacrifice myself D3 and put things in a position that will help the town win?
To be very blunt I am town. I am not a Jester and I have no gain in my own lynch other than the lack of distraction that would come with me fighting it.l With that said lets get something accomplished here.

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 02:08 PM
We have some very active players but why is the focus on the active players? We have lurkers scuming their way around the fish bowl. I say we start putting pressure to them and see what they let slip.

Any objections?

NoctiZ
October 14th, 2013, 02:10 PM
That's a good point. Can't forget about the lurkers.

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 02:12 PM
POD has not said much but has contributed a good bit. I want to hear a claim from MadBird20, HyperSniper, Poriomania, or TheDarkestLight.

For meta reasons I am starting with this player. Role~ Now!

ThedarkestLight

CarolinaCrown
October 14th, 2013, 02:14 PM
I am putting away the thought of fighting for a defense because there is no logical defense to be had. I am in D2 with a pretty useless D1 looking to die on D3. Rather than take away from the scum hunt why not make a move to sacrifice myself D3 and put things in a position that will help the town win?
To be very blunt I am town. I am not a Jester and I have no gain in my own lynch other than the lack of distraction that would come with me fighting it.l With that said lets get something accomplished here.

This is what I've been trying to get across...

And yes, we need the lurkers to start contributing.

NoctiZ
October 14th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Sure.

TheDarkestLight

Hypersniper
October 14th, 2013, 02:19 PM
POD has not said much but has contributed a good bit. I want to hear a claim from MadBird20, HyperSniper, Poriomania, or TheDarkestLight.

ThedarkestLight

I softclaimed worker

NoctiZ
October 14th, 2013, 02:23 PM
I softclaimed worker

Tru dat.

Yet you should contribute more. For obvious reasons.

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 02:25 PM
I softclaimed worker

I find it interesting that you felt the need to put that out there after I started putting the heat on a random player. It was obvious what you soft claimed. Whats with that move? It makes no sense... How about you start acting like town and you will not feel the need to justify yourself as a 'not so scummy' player?

TheDarkestLight
October 14th, 2013, 02:30 PM

ThedarkestLight

Using meta... please explain your meta to me.

I'm a simple Jailor who wasn't able to do anything last night because I got my role at night not day.

#I'malmostcertainlyuselessthisgame

-because I'm fairly certain we'll get a lynch off everyday-

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Oh well. I had certain scenarios that TLL > 2 lives but I think the truth is far from any of those.

TDL certainly needs to contribute more. I completely agree. I won't vote however. I'm also not sure that demanding lurkers to claim will get much done. It might get you the role but I can see more harm in it than help. You can pressure them to contribute. You can pressure them to defend themselves. I have no problem with that.

I have a problem with potentially putting a PR into the limelight when it's not needed.

Noctiz, I'd like to know what your read on Citrus is.

Citrus, your read on TLL

CarolinaCrown, what neutral do you think there is? Besides the Joker.

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 02:32 PM

I'm a simple Jailor who wasn't able to do anything last night because I got my role at night not day.

What I was typing goddammit.

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Hypersniper, tell us what you think about TDL

TDL, what do you think about PoD?

madbird, what do you think of me?

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 02:45 PM

This is the beauty of being dead no matter what I do. I dont have to justify shit to anyone. However- I will flip town and your lack of response will be brought into question. So how about you answer me if you are not the scum I think you are?

TheDarkestLight
October 14th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Alright peeps! I apologize for lurking a lot yesterday. Today I am gonna hunt those scums until the end of the world!
First game that I didnt die n1 as town since SFM 101
Woo!

I got an interesting feedback

Haven't seen much hunting to the end of the world.

Godfather
Mafia
Joker
Neut evil/benign
Town/mafia
Town/PR
Town/PR
Town/PR
Town(dead)
Town
Town
Town
Town

Where the fuck does the third mafia come from?

Lurking and the rest of his posts merely say he was bussed and provide info everyone knows already.

Hypersniper
October 14th, 2013, 02:47 PM
I think TDL is actually jailor and he is town however he needs to pst more for me to get a real strong read on him you know wat I sayin Breda

Oh and I think TLL is town

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 02:48 PM
I think TDL is actually jailor and he is town however he needs to pst more for me to get a real strong read on him you know wat I sayin Breda

Oh and I think TLL is town

Why do you think what you think?

TheDarkestLight
October 14th, 2013, 02:49 PM
This is the beauty of being dead no matter what I do. I dont have to justify shit to anyone. However- I will flip town and your lack of response will be brought into question. So how about you answer me if you are not the scum I think you are?

You asked me my role and I told you. I'm Jailor you dumbshit. Actually learn to read past the first line, now I know you aren't reading posts thoroughly.

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Haven't seen much hunting to the end of the world.

Where the fuck does the third mafia come from?

Lurking and the rest of his posts merely say he was bussed and provide info everyone knows already.

Looks like a dodge right there. Why is it so hard to answer a simple question. I will die. I will flip town. and you WILL answer these questions to a not so happy mob. You are a fool for making this an issue.

TheDarkestLight
October 14th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Forgive me. I can get angry easily. :)

TheDarkestLight
October 14th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Looks like a dodge right there. Why is it so hard to answer a simple question. I will die. I will flip town. and you WILL answer these questions to a not so happy mob. You are a fool for making this an issue.

Posts like this are what angers me.

I answered your fucking question already. You asked my role, and I fucking claimed.

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 02:51 PM
You asked me my role and I told you. I'm Jailor you dumbshit. Actually learn to read past the first line, now I know you aren't reading posts thoroughly.

Was that so hard? All I wanted was a claim. You are now off my radar for the sake that you gave the community something to work with.

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Posts like this are what angers me.

I answered your fucking question already. You asked my role, and I fucking claimed.

Noted. This is very useful for future reference.

TheDarkestLight
Was that so hard? All I wanted was a claim. You are now off my radar for the sake that you gave the community something to work with.

Lol

You made it hard because you made me have to repeat myself when I already had claimed it.

NoctiZ
Citrus:
D1Slight trolling. After some expressed the wish to skip he said that he believes that there isn't much to gain from a day like that and that most people are trolling anyway.

I don't agree with this because we had some useful stuff and we can see some behavior changes now so it was an useful day.

Day 2:
Several posts that are basically saying the same: Lynch TLL tomorrow if anything, not today.

Seems like pseudo-contributing to me as it's stating the obvious.

He then points out after Hyper's claim that he could still turn into a PR but he hopes that Hyper is actually someone like a Jailor and claimed worker to avoid dying at night.

I don't know why you would bring that up.

Conclusion: Would say neutral to scummy, but that's because I'm judging the behavior from my POV. Others may disagree.

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Forgive me. I can get angry easily. :)

Don't go full retard just because you know you're going to die.

Now tell me, what should TDL do with his role, in your opinion?

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Citrus:
D1Slight trolling. After some expressed the wish to skip he said that he believes that there isn't much to gain from a day like that and that most people are trolling anyway.

I don't agree with this because we had some useful stuff and we can see some behavior changes now so it was an useful day.

Day 2:
Several posts that are basically saying the same: Lynch TLL tomorrow if anything, not today.

Seems like pseudo-contributing to me as it's stating the obvious.

He then points out after Hyper's claim that he could still turn into a PR but he hopes that Hyper is actually someone like a Jailor and claimed worker to avoid dying at night.

I don't know why you would bring that up.

Conclusion: Would say neutral to scummy, but that's because I'm judging the behavior from my POV. Others may disagree.

Thank you for your reads on Citrus.

Should TLL get away with doing shit since we're likely going to lynch him tomorrow?

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 02:55 PM

You now have my focus.

What role do you now claim? Why the 1 day wait?

TheDarkestLight
October 14th, 2013, 02:55 PM

Oh I don't know. I mean I already stated what I thought in my first post. That I doubt I can do anything since we will likely lynch everyday.

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 02:57 PM

I am not going to follow your idea of what I should do. I am already dead. I feel that my best contribution to the town is my ability to challenge and reveal as many players as I can. As such- Get out of my way and shut the fuck up. I dont want to hear you agenda before I die unless there is a point to it.

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Oh I don't know. I mean I already stated what I thought in my first post. That I doubt I can do anything since we will likely lynch everyday.

We haven't started an actual train today. I don't know if it will happen. Let's say that events continue the way they're going and we don't lynch anyone. Who would you jail if you were TDL?

NoctiZ
October 14th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Well, if this day goes without a lynch then better make use of your role TDL! :P

Hypersniper
October 14th, 2013, 02:58 PM
I think TDL is town cause

He claims a PR brave move even with the pressure put on him

Hasent posted anything overly scummy however needs more post,which he is doing however

Has put up a good reason not to be lynched by the so called "meta reasons"

And I take back what I said bout TLL he is beginning to look scummy as fuck if we lynch today we lynch him

TDL make sure you still pick a target for jailing just in case there's a no lynch

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 02:59 PM
I am not going to follow your idea of what I should do. I am already dead. I feel that my best contribution to the town is my ability to challenge and reveal as many players as I can. As such- Get out of my way and shut the fuck up. I dont want to hear you agenda before I die unless there is a point to it.

I'm asking questions. As you know there's little we can do about what you're doing. I happen to want his opinion on that subject. Fuck off

NoctiZ
October 14th, 2013, 03:00 PM

Hasent posted anything overly scummy however needs more post,which he is doing however

And I take back what I said bout TLL he is beginning to look scummy as fuck if we lynch today we lynch him

TDL make sure you still pick a target for jailing just in case there's a no lynch

Why would we lynch TLL today if we can rather lynch him tomorrow and prevent Joker from placing another bounty tonight? ..

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 03:00 PM

Even if he is scum I wouldn't want to lynch him today unless there's some incredibly damning evidence that shows that even one night is enough for him to fuck shit up. Thank you for your read.

Hypersniper
October 14th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Fucking hell EVERYBODY KEEP CALM definitely you TLL

Hypersniper
October 14th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Oh and I forgot bout joker

TheDarkestLight
October 14th, 2013, 03:04 PM
We haven't started an actual train today. I don't know if it will happen. Let's say that events continue the way they're going and we don't lynch anyone. Who would you jail if you were TDL?

Oh shit, who would I jail if I was myself...

TLL because if I killed him tonight we would still be able to lynch tomorrow without the Joker bothering us and and the Joker would still be delayed in his bounties.

42shadow42
October 14th, 2013, 03:05 PM
You now have my focus.

What role do you now claim? Why the 1 day wait?

Ok, I've gotten enough. Btw I was totally not referring to a promotion in game, it was IRL, but now that this has happened it is clear to me that 2 things need to happen.

#1 TLL Needs to die.

#2 TDL Needs to be proven.

#3 Doctor should defend TDL

#4 Bus Driver if one exists should bus anyone but TDL.

#5 We should follow up TLL with a lynch on the joker. I will lead you in that tomorrow.

42shadow42
October 14th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Herp forgot to mention that We accomplish #1 and #2 by having TDL Execute TLL!

Poriomania
October 14th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Hello, was busy at work.

Reading through now.

I was also bussed.

Helz
I'm asking questions. As you know there's little we can do about what you're doing. I happen to want his opinion on that subject. Fuck off

I honestly do like Kusco's logic train. I can not find any flaw in his thinking regardless of my situation.

Now then. Hypersnipers logic is questionable in my book at best. He seems sheepish and political at best. I don't trust that for a second.

This is the second time I will point out the advantage of my situation. I can pressure people and get information. In turn they can not say 'You are scum' for their claim later on. Their claim has to be 100% which has a very definitive purpose given my complete lack of bullshit in this situation. Why am I explaining this again?

TheDarkestLight
Herp forgot to mention that We accomplish #1 and #2 by having TDL Execute TLL!

We seem to be on the same page. :)

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Oh shit, who would I jail if I was myself...

TLL because if I killed him tonight we would still be able to lynch tomorrow without the Joker bothering us and and the Joker would still be delayed in his bounties.

Now that's an idea. What does everyone think of that?

It has its merits. It also has downsides.

You lose out on potentially jailing (other?) scum for one.

There is still the possibility (unlikely) that the joker dies tonight.

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 03:10 PM
I honestly do like Kusco's logic train. I can not find any flaw in his thinking regardless of my situation.

Now then. Hypersnipers logic is questionable in my book at best. He seems sheepish and political at best. I don't trust that for a second.

This is the second time I will point out the advantage of my situation. I can pressure people and get information. In turn they can not say 'You are scum' for their claim later on. Their claim has to be 100% which has a very definitive purpose given my complete lack of bullshit in this situation. Why am I explaining this again?

Because you feel a need to defend yourself. You were interfering with my line of questioning. I know what you're doing and I am trying to not interfere. I hope you stay out of my questioning.

Hypersniper
October 14th, 2013, 03:12 PM
I think we should no lynch and have TDL execute TLL and doc defend TDL

Like they said pretty much

TheDarkestLight
October 14th, 2013, 03:12 PM
I think it is in everyone's best interests to lynch ThinkLiveLife, but as has been said, it's probably best to postpone this until tomorrow.

I think I might have misread the setup. Is it 2 mafia but the non-godfather is given a power role, or is it a worker is changed into a mafia to leave 3 members in the mafia alignment as of now? Why would you say town/mafia for one role PoD?

This post makes me think Citrus is Mafia/lucky exec with target on TLL. He is trying to get TLL lynched. Also he is trying to appeal to all sides by saying "everybody", a town wouldn't need to appeal to everyone, only to the town since they have the majority. However since scum don't have majority they need to appeal to everyone for votes.

42shadow42
October 14th, 2013, 03:13 PM
This post makes me think Citrus is Mafia/lucky exec with target on TLL. He is trying to get TLL lynched. Also he is trying to appeal to all sides by saying "everybody", a town wouldn't need to appeal to everyone, only to the town since they have the majority. However since scum don't have majority they need to appeal to everyone for votes.

You could be right, I will follow up on this logic.

Citrus
October 14th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Phew I stepped out to do some work for a few hours and missed a few pages.

I'll try to respond to anything asked of me, forgive me if I miss anything (feel free to ask again if I skip over it)

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 03:15 PM

Hmm. Certainly food for thought.

I don't know if it's true though. Maybe after tonight we'll see.

madbird20
October 14th, 2013, 03:15 PM

ThedarkestLight

I haz eggcellent claim. I am Maddison Twatter, the epic epitome of Towniness. (AKA: Buzz off cause I ain't role-claiming this early. Why? Cause it's completely retarded unless absolutely required)

Hypersniper, tell us what you think about TDL

TDL, what do you think about PoD?

madbird, what do you think of me?

Neutral read currently. Townish actions in attempting to determine if TLL should be allowed to live at the cost of 2 others, but at the same time Mafia has nothing to lose by pursuing this line of action, so it's null, as Town would want to know if it's worth it to let him live, and Mafia would want to know if they could push a lynch through on a Town and prevent one of their own dying at night. So yeah. Null.

@Shadow: You assume both Doctor and BD, two protectives, are in this game. Why do you think that?

Also, I agree with having TDL execute TLL. It'll stop the Bounty from happening, and prove TDL. Net loss of 0 lynches (-1 from not lynching today, +1 for having no Joker Bounty tomorrow = 0 loss)

Hypersniper
October 14th, 2013, 03:16 PM
If anything he is maf a exe would be real lucky if they got TLL as his target but we will have to see what rose he has to say

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Ok, I've gotten enough. Btw I was totally not referring to a promotion in game, it was IRL, but now that this has happened it is clear to me that 2 things need to happen.

#1 TLL Needs to die.

#2 TDL Needs to be proven.

#3 Doctor should defend TDL

#4 Bus Driver if one exists should bus anyone but TDL.

#5 We should follow up TLL with a lynch on the joker. I will lead you in that tomorrow.

Which of these 2 thing needs to happen?

#1 Killing me would cut short my scum hunt- For what reason? I am currently making progress for the town with no downside.

#2 How?

#3 Logical. Obvious. Silly to even put into this conversation.
#4 BD conversation is on par with Big Foot.
#5 Joker lynch- Give me leads or drop the subject.

Citrus
October 14th, 2013, 03:20 PM
First thing I should say based off the last few posts I just read:

I am pretty confident TLL is town at this point. Judging from his contributions he's going to most likely flip by the end of tomorrow, and I don't see why scum would try to be so active and give a lot to work off once flipped. That being said, I haven't seen a good justification why he should not be lynched tomorrow. However, he has claimed from his view he can justify why he should live and not be lynched. I can see him revealing a good reason tomorrow after a second night with night actions, as he may turn out to be a PR and wanted to hold off on claiming to get as much done as he can in terms of scum claiming things etc.

To add to recent things said about TLL:

Jailor only has one execution. I think it's a bad idea to even push for the idea that he should use it on TLL, and it's making me develop a scum read on Shadow. But stay tuned for how that progresses.

Helz
Very interesting plays here. Quite a few plays are of note. I hope one of you is making this idiotic push worth while..

Kusco
Hello, was busy at work.

Reading through now.

I was also bussed.

TLL, I'm fairly sure that either two drug dealers dealt the "bussed" drug or there's a BD or Taxi Driver/Drunk Driver.

One of those three is more likely than the rest.

NoctiZ
October 14th, 2013, 03:21 PM
I'd also be in favor of executing TLL rather than lynching tomorrow.

Helz
October 14th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Not only this, but when you comment on people's behaviors it tells them what you're looking for. Reads are good but they should be posted sparsely so that you can see whether certain behaviors are long-running trends or just single posts. Otherwise people are going to adjust their behavior based on what you say.

I can not comment on what others are looking for but I know exactly what I am looking for. Would you care to reveal your role or should I do it for you?

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 03:23 PM
First thing I should say based off the last few posts I just read:

I am pretty confident TLL is town at this point. Judging from his contributions he's going to most likely flip by the end of tomorrow, and I don't see why scum would try to be so active and give a lot to work off once flipped. That being said, I haven't seen a good justification why he should not be lynched tomorrow. However, he has claimed from his view he can justify why he should live and not be lynched. I can see him revealing a good reason tomorrow after a second night with night actions, as he may turn out to be a PR and wanted to hold off on claiming to get as much done as he can in terms of scum claiming things etc.

To add to recent things said about TLL:

Jailor only has one execution. I think it's a bad idea to even push for the idea that he should use it on TLL, and it's making me develop a scum read on Shadow. But stay tuned for how that progresses.

That one charge is a downside to it all. How then should we take advantage of jailing someone or lynching someone?

madbird20
October 14th, 2013, 03:24 PM
[QUOTE=Citrus;388738
Jailor only has one execution. I think it's a bad idea to even push for the idea that he should use it on TLL, and it's making me develop a scum read on Shadow. But stay tuned for how that progresses.[/QUOTE]

While this may be true, how many times will we not be lynching? With the way games go on this site, Jailors sometimes never get a chance to jail, except maybe once or twice.

42shadow42
October 14th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Oh btw, I have divined the role list from the host.

Doctor
Investigator
Jailor
Worker
Worker
Worker
Worker
Worker
Worker

Executioner
Joker
Godfather
Drug Dealer

madbird20
October 14th, 2013, 03:25 PM

Doctor
Investigator
Jailor
Worker
Worker
Worker
Worker
Worker
Worker

Executioner
Joker
Godfather
Drug Dealer

Flaw with this. Porio and POD both claim Bussed, and you only have 1 DD and no BD on your list.

Hypersniper
October 14th, 2013, 03:26 PM
A maf would want the roles of everyone so he can plan who to kill and asking people thee role this early on is so fucking scummy you could make a swimming pool out of the scumminess.

Oh and once TDL has execute TLL if he flips scum we lynch citrus if he flips town we don't

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 03:26 PM

Doctor
Investigator
Jailor
Worker
Worker
Worker
Worker
Worker
Worker

Executioner
Joker
Godfather
Drug Dealer

Why the drug dealer and why no bus driver and why the executioner? If there's only a mafia drug dealer (rather than 2 drug dealers) then either PoD or Porio is mafia and wants us to believe there's a drug dealer. What is your reasoning?

Citrus
October 14th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Flaw with this. Porio and POD both claim Bussed, and you only have 1 DD and no BD on your list.

Solution: one mafia claimed bussed, other person was dealt drugs.

Addendum: I find this solution highly unlikely.

madbird20
October 14th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Solution: one mafia claimed bussed, other person was dealt drugs.

Addendum: I find this solution highly unlikely.

Exactly, that's the only way it'd work, but that's stupid, as the claims will then go down to 1 per night, unless scum claim several times, or all scum claim one after the other. AKA: So stupidly unlikely as to be nigh-impossible.

42shadow42
October 14th, 2013, 03:29 PM

Bus Driver
Investigator
Jailor
Worker
Worker
Worker
Worker
Worker
Worker

Executioner
Joker
Godfather
????

I didn't see the other claim sorry, In that case we don't have a doctor.

42shadow42
October 14th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Bus driver will be bussing TDL with ??? Tonight!

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 03:31 PM
I didn't see the other claim sorry, In that case we don't have a doctor.

You weren't the only one who missed it.

Why do you think there's an executioner?

42shadow42
October 14th, 2013, 03:32 PM
You weren't the only one who missed it.

Why do you think there's an executioner?

Trust me I know.

Hypersniper
October 14th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Bus driver busses anyone but TDL

madbird20
October 14th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Executioner + Joker would result in a lot of focus on lynch control. The question then becomes, would the Host want more, or less competition for said control?

Hyper, why wouldn't BD bus TDL?

42shadow42
October 14th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Bus driver busses anyone but TDL

Ma scum senses are tingling.

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Trust me I know.

I think I know how you might know.

Anyways, I think that for the mafia PR it could be a Blackmailer (gut reasoning)

Bus Driver should bus whoever the fuck he wants to bus. Don't tell him what do to. Give him options with clear benefits and risks, but don't tell him what to do.

42shadow42
October 14th, 2013, 03:37 PM
I think I know how you might know.

Anyways, I think that for the mafia PR it could be a Blackmailer (gut reasoning)

Bus Driver should bus whoever the fuck he wants to bus. Don't tell him what do to. Give him options with clear benefits and risks, but don't tell him what to do.

Negatory, bus driver should bus TDL, and whoever he wants to bus. Anything else would be brainless.

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Negatory, bus driver should bus TDL, and whoever he wants to bus. Anything else would be brainless.

Then we must disagree.

42shadow42
October 14th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Anyone else think its odd that kusco is pretty mellow this game? I totally expected him to shout that I was brainless in response..... What happened?

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Anyone else think its odd that kusco is pretty mellow this game? I totally expected him to shout that I was brainless in response..... What happened?

lol you get too tied up with me being an asshole. Are you a dick? If you are, I don't swing that way.

42shadow42
October 14th, 2013, 03:43 PM
lol you get too tied up with me being an asshole. Are you a dick? If you are, I don't swing that way.

Theres the kusco we know and hate!

Citrus
October 14th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Has everyone checked in at this point? Sorry I'm too lazy to scroll through lol

He wasn't mellow earlier lol

NoctiZ
October 14th, 2013, 03:45 PM
I'm going to sleep and dream of dicks. Thanks guys.

Good night.

madbird20
October 14th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Theres the kusco we know and hate!

Woah bro, we were lovers for over a decade, so speak for yourself :P

@Citrus: Everybody but YP.

But aside from that, why did Hyper disappear after he got called scummy?

Citrus
October 14th, 2013, 03:46 PM
@TLL

I had a lot of posts early, but I often get bored when people are lurking/not checking in, so I go do real life things. I usually come in pages later and am called out for disappearing. But I assure you if I was around I would have been posting.

@Madbird

thanks!

Citrus
October 14th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Umm TLL, is there a reason why you have not removed your vote as of yet?

Hypersniper
I'm still here I just went to go watch some porn while more posts come in for me to look at

42shadow42
For the same reason he isn't going to reappear at your questions, he needs to maintain his town image.

Hypersniper
October 14th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Ask me question and ill answer

42shadow42
October 14th, 2013, 03:48 PM
I'm still here I just went to go watch some porn while more posts come in for me to look at

Confirmed Town

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 03:49 PM
For the same reason he isn't going to reappear at your questions, he needs to maintain his town image.

Funny that you should mention him not appearing....

Citrus
October 14th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Reappearing is not an issue, the forum said he is on the thread. I don't see why putting a vote on TDL is useful considering the claims/way the day has gone.

42Shadow42 how do you know everything?? Please teach me how to divine like you, so I know what to NOT do. That way I won't be wrong about some very key things.

madbird20
October 14th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Lol XD

Hyper, explain your reasoning why TDL should not be bussed. General consensus seems to be against you in this and I would like to hear your reasoning.

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Ask me question and ill answer

Do you agree with 42shadow's rolelist?

Citrus
October 14th, 2013, 03:52 PM
And as I make that post TLL disappears. Drat, looks like that vote will stay on TDL for now.

Careful the way you guys are pushing things. If TDL is a kidnapper he could easily jail and execute anyone here tonight and go "oh guise I didn't think I'd get to jail someone sorriez" when someone extra flips town. That being said, I don't see merit to jailing TLL tonight if he doesn't plan on executing. Might as well jail someone else and hope he catches a mafia in their tracks (or possibly holding a townie hostage to keep them safe from nightly attacks!)

Hypersniper
October 14th, 2013, 03:54 PM
I need confirmation busing a jailor does nothing or dies it stop his execution cause if it does nothing then fine bus him

Yes the one wit the bus driver and other maf has to be drug dealer

CarolinaCrown
October 14th, 2013, 03:55 PM
holy shit this game took off. D0 was such a drag and now this.

First let me play devil's advocate and be the first to doubt TDL's claim, because everyone else seems to have faith in him. The way he just sort of resigned with the claim seemed very suspect, saying "oh I won't be able to jail cuz you'll lynch anyway." That's not very strong town play - if you're going to reveal yourself as Jailor, you try to convince people to let you jail instead of lynching. The way he phrased it made it seem like he wants people to lynch so there's no chance to prove himself.

So I am largely in favor of him proving himself by jailing TLL tonight. Whether he should use his single execution charge is another matter entirely, TLL will be able to let us know he was jailed tomorrow if TDL lets him live.

Then again Citrus brings up a good point: jailor is indistinguishable from mafia. We have to keep this in mind.

Someone asked me what I thought the neutral was (Kusco I think?). It doesn't look like a Broadcast because no article has been published. No one was witched or (so far) has claimed other feedback, and there's been a double bus claim so Drug Dealer is unlikely as well. So that leaves Jester and Executioner. Since the inclusion of the Joker has made lynching an even more complicated process, I wouldn't be surprised if there were an executioner in there to try to lead in a different direction from the bounty. It's really all speculation though.

powerofdeath
October 14th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Im back from the game, let me catch up.

madbird20
October 14th, 2013, 03:59 PM
holy shit this game took off. D0 was such a drag and now this.

First let me play devil's advocate and be the first to doubt TDL's claim, because everyone else seems to have faith in him. The way he just sort of resigned with the claim seemed very suspect, saying "oh I won't be able to jail cuz you'll lynch anyway." That's not very strong town play - if you're going to reveal yourself as Jailor, you try to convince people to let you jail instead of lynching. The way he phrased it made it seem like he wants people to lynch so there's no chance to prove himself.

So I am largely in favor of him proving himself by jailing TLL tonight. Whether he should use his single execution charge is another matter entirely, TLL will be able to let us know he was jailed tomorrow if TDL lets him live.

Then again Citrus brings up a good point: jailor is indistinguishable from mafia. We have to keep this in mind.

Someone asked me what I thought the neutral was (Kusco I think?). It doesn't look like a Broadcast because no article has been published. No one was witched or (so far) has claimed other feedback, and there's been a double bus claim so Drug Dealer is unlikely as well. So that leaves Jester and Executioner. Since the inclusion of the Joker has made lynching an even more complicated process, I wouldn't be surprised if there were an executioner in there to try to lead in a different direction from the bounty. It's really all speculation though.

TDL claim hasn't been doubted thus far because as you said, we can prove him tonight.
In role cards, it is specified Jailor has 1 execution, but such clarification is not on the Kidnapper card. Does this mean Kidnapper has infinite executions?
If the answer is yes, then we should be wary of him. If it is no and Mafia has 1 Execution as well, then we can make him waste it on TLL and prevent further kills.

I agree with Neutral, except Witch might wait to use her ability for when PRs are exposed.

Hypersniper
October 14th, 2013, 04:01 PM
I eat tesco

CarolinaCrown
TDL claim hasn't been doubted thus far because as you said, we can prove him tonight.
In role cards, it is specified Jailor has 1 execution, but such clarification is not on the Kidnapper card. Does this mean Kidnapper has infinite executions?
If the answer is yes, then we should be wary of him. If it is no and Mafia has 1 Execution as well, then we can make him waste it on TLL and prevent further kills.

I agree with Neutral, except Witch might wait to use her ability for when PRs are exposed.

Even still, the way he made his claim was EXTREMELY dubious. Jailors are power mongers, not quitters.

Kusco
CarolinaCrown, part of the issue why it seems why we have faith in TDL is because there has been no counter-claim. He still could be kidnapper if he can jail.

Having him jail tonight would confirm him as one of those two roles.

42shadow42

Yes this is correct.

No this is hogwash, the kidnapper cannot execute.

Thats a good thought, I hadn't considered.

Kusco
October 14th, 2013, 04:03 PM
I eat tesco

You eat tesco (http://www.tesco.com/)?

I find that unlikely unless you're some japanese monster.

What is the point of this post?

CarolinaCrown
October 14th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Yes this is correct.

No this is hogwash, the kidnapper cannot execute.

Thats a good thought, I hadn't considered.

Ah you're interpreting it differently than madbird and I did.

Can the kidnapper make an execution, and if so how many?

madbird20
October 14th, 2013, 04:04 PM
LOL. Our knowledge of the setup is laughable at best. Nowhere in the Kidnapper card does it say anything about executions(Unless this is host error, in which case disregard the following) So it is in fact doubly in our favor for him to execute TLL tonight. We prevent a Bounty for tomorrow, and get 1 absolutely proven Town who can be bussed around by the BD, and if these busses don't happen we know it's DD or Mafia BD. Win-win-win.

powerofdeath
October 14th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Alright so, I can say I disagree with Shadow's role list. Theres something there i know for sure is wrong.

But anyway, I believe that TDL is 99.9% jailor/kidnapper because of the way he described how he got his role.

We have a busdriver/taxi driver. Unless Porio is the DD and I was drugged, thats 2/4 PRs

I think the Mafia PR is identical to the town so mafia could easily blend in.

42 softclaimed a PR

Citrus
October 14th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Adding to Carolina's statement:

I'd see executioner as more likely since it turns jester if failure occurs. That makes it all the liklier in between those two, more maneuvering on behalf of said player.

Further keeping an open mind: News Broadcaster could have also chosen not to publish in order to not give away they are News Broadcaster. That way they can publish their own article tmrw and appear as a Journalist and go from there.

Hypersniper
October 14th, 2013, 04:06 PM
No point of post was bored wanted to post somting so I put dat

Hypersniper
October 14th, 2013, 04:08 PM
I want dat lurking porio to post somting

@porio post your rads in everyone

Citrus
October 14th, 2013, 04:10 PM
I doubt there'd be Jailor + Kidnapper. The instant Kidnapper claims Jailor cc's and boom. Or if 2 people are jailed, another boom.

Added bonus: if TLL is executed, Joker cannot place Bounty (OoO), so either way Joker's next bounty appears after tomorrow.

Citrus
October 14th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Totally forgot Poriomania hasn't said much still today

Poriomania

Waiting for your contribution before I remove this vote

Hypersniper
October 14th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Porio is a lurky SOAB(son of a bitch) so yea

poriomainia

Hypersniper
October 14th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Fuck