shammon22
October 10th, 2013, 01:14 AM
Account Name: Teld
Account ID: 1-s2-1-1462822
In-Game Name: Fluttershy'sBigSwingin'Dick

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: JooishDruid
Your in-game Name: Not FlutterGay
Summary: Night one, as sheriff, I found 1 mafia. Player number 3, Rebecca Black. Nothing else happens that night for me. Day 2 I reveal my claims. Soon after mayor reveals himself and everyone gives him roles. Before the trial begins, Teld has already picked someone with his suspicions as to who Fluttershy was. 3 is put up for trial after. After 3 speaks her defense, Teld is convinced 3 is me. In the replay at 5:20 he asks 3 to pause the game to confirm he's not JooishDruid, me. He does pause but it's too late. Teld then discovers my identity and shoots me regardless, even though I've just caught a mafia. That night the witch doctor saves me, 13. I discover 15 is another mafia, so I report it to the town. Which was almost ignored, but eventually brought up for trial. 1 and 8 vote innocent despite my evidence. The next night the Vig shoots me. A legit kill because I was turned into cultist. He didn't know that though, he could only assume that I was a sheriff.

kyle1234513 edit - changed title from ( JooishDruid:1-S2-1-2946191 ) to the offenders name and ID

kyle1234513
October 17th, 2013, 06:37 AM
SC ID VERIFICATION
Teld Correct. 1-S2-1-1462822

Respective Hotkeys
Teld - 6

After the Review

night 1 player 8(Teld) writes a very vulgar last will in all caps

day 2 player 8(vigilante) asks who hates teld (he is teld). 7 says 3 is mafia. 5 reveals himself as mayor, 3 is put to trial and hung. 7 insults player 8, and then 8 asks if 7 is jooish(another player in the room, not “Jewish”).

night 2 player 8 decides to shoot 7. right after he just found a mafia member, this is highly suspicious and is unwarranted.

day 3 player 7 lives, he was saved by a witch doctor, he is now cultist. player 7 says that 15 is another mafia member. 7 and 8 argue some more that day.

night 3 8 shoots 7 again.

day 4 replay ends.

my interpretation is that 8(Teld) is trolling hard and because 7 also has a color name and argues with 8 and this is solely his reason for shooting 7. they both have fluttershy names. This is more so griefing than gamethrowing because we cant tell if town win or lose, and because he didnt shoot a revealed role like a mayor, so we cant say hes playing to lose, but based on his name and insults we can say he is griefing.

Players Added to Report
None

Was the Game Result altered?
Unknown, replay ends too early to tell.

Previous Offenses
Trolling - http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/21737-Teld-1-S2-1-1462822?highlight=1462822 (On Hold)
Cheating - http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/22163-Blacklust-1-S2-1-437146-Teld-1-S2-1-1462822-Giordra-1-S2-1-811827?highlight=1462822 (On Hold)

Player Offenses
Griefing

Recommended Action
Watch-list

Mugy
November 1st, 2013, 06:56 PM
2x Watch-Listed

Teld
November 8th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Just wanted to say, though my actions were childish and deserving of watchlist, my actions were merely a replica of Fluttershy and JooishDruid going on hunts after me. They've both harassed me quite heavily in Mafia without reason (I don't even know these guys, just been openly flamed before, during, and after games by both) and this post takes that out of context. It is no excuse for my actions, but I didn't do it for no reason, this was more targeted revenge griefing. There have been entire games where the goal of killing Teld, not caring of whether he is Mafia or Town, had been insinuated. I don't remember the exact circumstances of over a month ago, but I do know that I did not "start" this, and hunting me down during a game was hardly an original idea of mine.

In fact, the name FlutterShy'sBigSwingin'Dick was a simply parody of someone else naming themselves Teld'sBigSwinginDick and trying to kill me, if I remember correctly. This was not originally my name. I have been asked to pause the game before to verify that I am Teld, and subsequently killed.

Mugy
November 8th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Just wanted to say, though my actions were childish and deserving of watchlist, my actions were merely a replica of Fluttershy and JooishDruid going on hunts after me. They've both harassed me quite heavily in Mafia without reason (I don't even know these guys, just been openly flamed before, during, and after games by both) and this post takes that out of context. It is no excuse for my actions, but I didn't do it for no reason, this was more targeted revenge griefing. There have been entire games where the goal of killing Teld, not caring of whether he is Mafia or Town, had been insinuated. I don't remember the exact circumstances of over a month ago, but I do know that I did not "start" this, and hunting me down during a game was hardly an original idea of mine.

In fact, the name FlutterShy'sBigSwingin'Dick was a simply parody of someone else naming themselves Teld'sBigSwinginDick and trying to kill me, if I remember correctly. This was not originally my name. I have been asked to pause the game before to verify that I am Teld, and subsequently killed.

If they are ruining games for the rest of the players by going after you, then it's griefing. I suggest that you report those games.