PDA

View Full Version : Epilogue

Slaol
October 10th, 2013, 12:13 AM
So, we have come to a decision on our Epilogue and whom our MVPs are for FM XIX. Sorry for the lack of Roleplay, but the people are calling for the epilogue and the other FMs need to move along.

Without further ado.

Sen as FM Cernd the Ritualist
While some of the previous performances on site have been a bit more struck of aw, there were many noteable Town performances in this game. It wasn't just because of Montaron's impact that the Town pulled their game together. And in the end we felt FM Cernd was the most consistent voice for scum hunting, coordination, analysis of mechanics, and night actions. He was easily the constant Town leader this game.

Sc2reboot as FM Branwen the Ghost
While a less expected selection, both Borkbot and myself agreed Branwen's performance was the most subtly effective at meeting his own win condition.
He made smart text decisions that angled his win condition in such a way that just about guaranteed he would become a Town sided Ghost. Claiming Bhaalspawn being the most noteable. This made all factions that would have a KPN at their disposal have a potential reason to want him dead, as well as make his probability to be lynched or sent at a puzzle far more minor.

Please congratulate these new names.

Gerik
October 10th, 2013, 12:18 AM
Congrats Sen! I was hoping/thinking you'd win.

Also congrats to sc2reboot! You did win pretty effectively, I must say.

I'm actually really glad two new players won MVP this game. It reminds me of me in my first game! Also I think it speaks to an increase in the activity and relative skill of the player base recently, which I have been very pleased with.

louiswill
October 10th, 2013, 01:17 AM
Congratz Sen, I hope you keep it up in the CJ mafia. It is probably a even harder one lol.

sc2reboot
October 10th, 2013, 07:18 AM
OHMAGERD thank you!

Cryptonic
October 10th, 2013, 07:24 AM
TWO MVPS AGAIN ERHMAGERD

CarolinaCrown
October 10th, 2013, 07:26 AM
OHMAGERD thank you!

Congratulations reboot :) I'm proud to have been your partner in crime in SFM Amazon!

sc2reboot
October 10th, 2013, 07:29 AM
I guess you could say.... that I was a friendly ghost.

Ganondorf
October 10th, 2013, 09:04 PM
It just goes to show: Ghostbusters are your friends...

Orpz
October 10th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Grats Sen/Sc2reboot ^^

Sen
October 11th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Thanks. ^.^
Congrats, sc2reboot.

Azuriae
October 11th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Congratulations, gentlemans.

Do I get the most annoying player award or something? :3

CmG
October 11th, 2013, 07:14 PM
You are my personal MVP, my dear Azuriae!

Azuriae
October 13th, 2013, 06:14 PM
You are my personal MVP, my dear Azuriae!

That counts for something.