PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 115: Reaper

Pages : [1] 2

Hypersniper
October 9th, 2013, 12:16 PM
S-FM REAPER
As everybody walked out of there tents they moved towards the centre of the dome when suddenly
"HELLO EVERYBODY in a few minites a chip inside 3 of you will go off turning you into leaders of a group now begin"

"WAIT A FUCKING SECOND YOU'RE SAYING THAT WE CHANGE FUCK THIS" shouted one of the captives.
"Dont be hasty now" "waits what's this damn" "ok ok a change in plan after the leaders have been chosen, i will make 6 random people into the people on each team 2 on each" exclaimed the reaper

"NOW COMMENCE"

The ones who was reaped
1. Noctiz, weird Mexican shop keeper
2. Ganondorf, old wizard teacher
3. Citrus, green orange who can walk n talk
4. CarolinaCrown, the owner of starbucks
5. Ypmagic, Obama's assassin
6. RLVG, viking lord of the steak shop
7. ThinkLiveLife, local oil company owner
8. Taekyon, ex ninja and local sushi owner
9. 42Shadow42, Some guy in the old mansion
10. Meltingpaper, lonely internet troll

with 10 people 11 votes to lynch

its a no lynch day

Ganondorf
October 9th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Titus

Because always scum

RLVG
October 9th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Sup.

NoctiZ
October 9th, 2013, 12:48 PM
This is crazy!

Citrus
October 9th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Quick guys, someone reveal as mayor so it becomes a lynch day

Also good morning

Also Titus because aren't we really all sheep in the end?

Citrus
October 9th, 2013, 12:52 PM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/22033-S-FM-Reaper
(http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/22033-S-FM-Reaper)
Setup page in case anyone wants it

RLVG
October 9th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Hm, how exactly are we going to analyze players upon votes?

4 factions.
3 factions that have to eleminate eachothers.

=
The player is obviously one of the three voting on one of the other three.
=
The player is obviously teamed with one of the three.
=
He's not in your team.

Citrus
October 9th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Hm, how exactly are we going to analyze players upon votes?

4 factions.
3 factions that have to eleminate eachothers.

=
The player is obviously one of the three voting on one of the other three.
=
The player is obviously teamed with one of the three.
=
He's not in your team.

Plus how the hell would role claims work. Hey don't lynch me guys, I'm in all your alignments I swear!

Since the head reapers know their teams it would be useful to watch for any buddying/protecting they do. But otherwise it's going to be really hard to work from there, especially as leads are faction-oriented.

RLVG
October 9th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Plus how the hell would role claims work. Hey don't lynch me guys, I'm in all your alignments I swear!

Since the head reapers know their teams it would be useful to watch for any buddying/protecting they do. But otherwise it's going to be really hard to work from there, especially as leads are faction-oriented.

Well, it might be super easy or impossible for both the Jester and Executioners I guess.

Citrus
October 9th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Red faction looks kinda like a regular old town.

Yellow looks kinda like a regular old mafia.

Blue looks like a concentration of the KPN's from either faction.

All which kinda fit with their head reapers abilities ish.

And then we have the random neutral floating around lolz...

Citrus
October 9th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Err wolframalpha link for when day ends please and thank you? :D

Ganondorf
October 9th, 2013, 01:28 PM
I claim Doctor... in the correct S-FM this time.

RLVG
October 9th, 2013, 01:34 PM
I claim Doctor... in the correct S-FM this time.

Red Doctor or Yellow Drug Dealer confirmed.

Ganondorf
October 9th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Red Doctor or Yellow Drug Dealer confirmed.

Unless I'm the blue bodyguard.... I just want to be everybody's friend :D

RLVG
October 9th, 2013, 02:00 PM
I want to be everyone's friend.

Claim : Prism.

Hypersniper
October 9th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Err wolframalpha link for when day ends please and thank you? :D

Here http://m.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=7am+english+to+american+time+&x=0&y=0

CarolinaCrown
October 9th, 2013, 02:22 PM
I don't understand the special mechanic. Someone please explain it to me?

RLVG
October 9th, 2013, 02:24 PM
I don't understand the special mechanic. Someone please explain it to me?

At the start 3 reapers are chosen via random.org
then 2 players are choosen for each team
i random.org the roles of the people
the 2 members of each team do not know each other or there roles
the 1 remaining person gets to be the Madman
day 0 no one has roles until day 1

=

3 guys are Reapers.
6 guys are the goons of the Reapers, divided by three respectably.
1 guy is the Neutral.

Hypersniper
October 9th, 2013, 02:27 PM
sos for wrong link here is real onehttp://m.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=October+10+7am+english+to+american+time+&x=0&y=0

Hypersniper
October 9th, 2013, 02:28 PM
At the start 3 reapers are chosen via random.org
then 2 players are choosen for each team
i random.org the roles of the people
the 2 members of each team do not know each other or there roles
the 1 remaining person gets to be the Madman
day 0 no one has roles until day 1

=

3 guys are Reapers.
6 guys are the goons of the Reapers, divided by three respectably.
1 guy is the Neutral.

That except the bottom one bout days

MeltingPaper
October 9th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Hi! I am sooo happi to b here i am a joker and i have no team!!!

ypmagic
October 9th, 2013, 03:15 PM
hai guiz

42shadow42
October 9th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Well this is interesting. How are we supposed to win if we don't know who our allies our? Oh WAIT? Isn't that how town works on normal mafia?

42shadow42
October 9th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Titus

Because always scum

Why are you starting a lynch train on a player not in the game? Shouldn't you be going after the real scum?

Link

42shadow42
October 9th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Quick guys, someone reveal as mayor so it becomes a lynch day

Also good morning

Also Titus because aren't we really all sheep in the end?

Back off Titus is on my team!

Ganondorf
October 9th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Why are you starting a lynch train on a player not in the game? Shouldn't you be going after the real scum?

Link

You forget: I am the Doctor ​and I will "accidentally" kill Link in surgery (and, because there are no lawyers, there will be no malpractice lawsuit).

RLVG
October 9th, 2013, 04:03 PM
New claim:
- I'm the Genius.

Helz
October 9th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Aww hell.

So buld predictions: I doubt there will be 3 killing roles because that would end the game too fast. So there's probably more passive roles and voting is the main kill mechanic.

I now claim arson.

CarolinaCrown
October 9th, 2013, 05:23 PM
MeltingPaper

Helz
October 9th, 2013, 06:17 PM
So I think we should all hunt for the neutral. Its in everyone's interest to see him dead and in doing so maybe we can figure out who our teams are

MeltingPaper
October 9th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Carolina ur pict is an old lady who she?
why me? I didnt do anything why???? Why? Just tell me?

CarolinaCrown
October 9th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Carolina ur pict is an old lady who she?
why me? I didnt do anything why???? Why? Just tell me?

It's Einstein you plebeian

MeltingPaper
October 9th, 2013, 06:53 PM
Who is he

MeltingPaper
October 9th, 2013, 06:53 PM
Oh he invent light bulby thingy

CarolinaCrown
October 9th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Oh he invent light bulby thingy

Go watch a physics lecture or something.

MeltingPaper
October 9th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Im only in 6th grade

Helz
October 9th, 2013, 07:06 PM
I suppose I will keep it rated pg-13 this game..

You seem pretty worried about 1 vote..

Ganondorf
October 9th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Im only in 6th grade

... said every 50 year old man on the internet ever.

MeltingPaper
October 9th, 2013, 07:09 PM

Eww so old, i cna prove im 12! Ask pod!

MeltingPaper
October 9th, 2013, 07:10 PM
[vote]carolinacrown[vote]
Is this how you vote?

MeltingPaper
October 9th, 2013, 07:10 PM
damn it :((((

MeltingPaper
October 9th, 2013, 07:11 PM
I think north carolina is scum

RLVG
October 9th, 2013, 07:12 PM

Every other avoiding attention.

MeltingPaper
October 9th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Ok he told me how
carolinacrown

MeltingPaper
October 9th, 2013, 07:13 PM
I suppose I will keep it rated pg-13 this game..

You seem pretty worried about 1 vote..

Its fine i hear bad word all the time like fuck you!

MeltingPaper
October 9th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Carolina is scum!

MeltingPaper
October 9th, 2013, 07:15 PM
ok i was told to stop posting too much so bye

Helz
October 9th, 2013, 07:36 PM
ok i was told to stop posting too much so bye

There's a sticky that's kind of a 'how to' for new players. I would recommend you read it.

And by stop posting so much I think he is just getting at your ton of small posts. Just take some time to combine them into one larger post. This is a very long game that takes days to play. There is no rush.

CarolinaCrown
October 9th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Sorry Paper, I didn't mean to be rude, I thought you were just trolling.

My avatar is from an opera called "Einstein on the Beach." Albert Einstein may have been the greatest mind in history, his theory on Special Relativity answered one of the great mysteries of early 20th century science and his theory on General Relativity was decades ahead of its time.

I study physics and am also a musician, that's why I have that avatar.

42shadow42
October 9th, 2013, 08:58 PM
Sorry Paper, I didn't mean to be rude, I thought you were just trolling.

My avatar is from an opera called "Einstein on the Beach." Albert Einstein may have been the greatest mind in history, his theory on Special Relativity answered one of the great mysteries of early 20th century science and his theory on General Relativity was decades ahead of its time.

I study physics and am also a musician, that's why I have that avatar.

Can we be friends?

CarolinaCrown
October 9th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Can we be friends?

Haha sure! Do you study/like physics then?

42shadow42
October 9th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Haha sure! Do you study/like physics then?

Anything to do with how things work and its right up my alley.

Helz
October 9th, 2013, 09:54 PM
Anything to do with how things work and its right up my alley.

I second this and as a kid my parents computer died in my quest to figure out how stuffs work.

42shadow42
October 9th, 2013, 09:57 PM
I second this and as a kid my parents computer died in my quest to figure out how stuffs work.

Lol, but you learned something right? When you take it apart remember what goes where!

NoctiZ
October 10th, 2013, 12:31 AM
Peepee goes into hole! That's what I learned from Discovery Channel!

ypmagic
October 10th, 2013, 01:14 AM
Ok he told me how
carolinacrown

this isn't really um.. an appropriate statement. you're the scummy guy right now ^^

NoctiZ
October 10th, 2013, 04:34 AM
MeltingPaper is a troll anyway and we should actually get rid of him because he will only cause trouble.

MeltingPaper

ypmagic
October 10th, 2013, 04:42 AM
MeltingPaper is a troll anyway and we should actually get rid of him because he will only cause trouble.

MeltingPaper

that's a scum statement right there. you don't just vote somebody just cause they sound like a bitch.

NoctiZ
October 10th, 2013, 05:06 AM
that's a scum statement right there. you don't just vote somebody just cause they sound like a bitch.
Did I say he sounds like a bitch? No. Did I say that he was utterly useless and everyone would benefit from him being gone? Yes.

MeltingPaper doesn't even play sc2mafia if we were to believe PoD and Melting's play has been bad so far which further strengthens the point. Conclusion: Yp is allied with MeltingPaper.

ypmagic
October 10th, 2013, 05:12 AM
Did I say he sounds like a bitch? No. Did I say that he was utterly useless and everyone would benefit from him being gone? Yes.

MeltingPaper doesn't even play sc2mafia if we were to believe PoD and Melting's play has been bad so far which further strengthens the point. Conclusion: Yp is allied with MeltingPaper.

you're pulling off what the other 16 nubs in the main fm did to me. stop fucking around, and get the points straight. you're bitching around because someone is going for a little scum trail.

NoctiZ
October 10th, 2013, 05:30 AM
you're pulling off what the other 16 nubs in the main fm did to me. stop fucking around, and get the points straight. you're bitching around because someone is going for a little scum trail.

What the fuck is your problem right now? Don't give me the bullshit of "get the points straight". That advice would do you much more than me, besides me not seeing what I should get straight because MeltingPaper IS someone who doesn't even know how to play this game and your reaction is utterly bad.

Helz
October 10th, 2013, 05:44 AM
Chill out and take a break or something.

NoctiZ
October 10th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Chill out and take a break or something.

Shh, sometimes it takes vulgarity to get a point across.

Helz
October 10th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Lol.
I will jump in with some real contributions in a minute.

ypmagic
October 10th, 2013, 06:01 AM
Shh, sometimes it takes vulgarity to get a point across.

shhh. you're making yourself look even scummier.

NoctiZ
October 10th, 2013, 06:04 AM
I love you yp. You are so young, so naive. Not aware of the mistakes you are doing.

I'm looking forward to it Helz.

ypmagic
October 10th, 2013, 06:22 AM
I love you yp. You are so young, so naive. Not aware of the mistakes you are doing.

I'm looking forward to it Helz.

i like to keep it fresh.

Helz
October 10th, 2013, 06:43 AM
So logical points:

1. There is no scum but 1 neutral benign. We are 3 groups that want to kill etch other. Calling someone 'scum' is just silly.
2. We will want to find and eliminate enemy killers so hunting for killing roles should be any real players priority.
3.Paper did not even take the time to read the noob guide for fm games before jumping in. From his few posts he has no idea how to play and will likely do more harm than good to his team. Lynching someone has a 2/9 chance of hurting you and in his case I can't think of a reason not to support a lynch. At best he is my enemy and at worst he is dead weight. I will hold off on voting until someone else gives some input on the matter.
4.Nobody knows their teams so looking for team tells is kinda useless right now as well.
5. I want to see if there is a joker contract before hunting for the nb. Carolina could be an exe but if so it would be even better to lynch paper. Takes care of the nb and a player in one lynch.

Thoughts?

Helz
October 10th, 2013, 06:48 AM
If this is a lynch day what's with the vote counter?

Helz
October 10th, 2013, 06:50 AM
Omg I am an idiot. I almost want to edit that and use my warning to hide my stupidity..

RLVG
October 10th, 2013, 06:55 AM
Omg I am an idiot. I almost want to edit that and use my warning to hide my stupidity..

Totally denied.

NoctiZ
October 10th, 2013, 06:55 AM
So logical points:

1. There is no scum but 1 neutral benign. We are 3 groups that want to kill etch other. Calling someone 'scum' is just silly.
2. We will want to find and eliminate enemy killers so hunting for killing roles should be any real players priority.
3.Paper did not even take the time to read the noob guide for fm games before jumping in. From his few posts he has no idea how to play and will likely do more harm than good to his team. Lynching someone has a 2/9 chance of hurting you and in his case I can't think of a reason not to support a lynch. At best he is my enemy and at worst he is dead weight. I will hold off on voting until someone else gives some input on the matter.
4.Nobody knows their teams so looking for team tells is kinda useless right now as well.
5. I want to see if there is a joker contract before hunting for the nb. Carolina could be an exe but if so it would be even better to lynch paper. Takes care of the nb and a player in one lynch.

Thoughts?
I think you are correct on each point.

RLVG
October 10th, 2013, 06:57 AM
Well, because of the "no one is scum" logic then we only need to get the players who are lurking; preventing a discussion.

Citrus
October 10th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Huh I thought day ended already.

Top priority probably is eliminating killers imho.

Hypersniper
October 10th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Huh I thought day ended already.

yeah sorry i meant pm not am

CarolinaCrown
October 10th, 2013, 07:53 AM
So logical points:

Thoughts?

All good points. But I thought Reapers know their teams?

I was thinking maybe getting rid of Reapers too, but looking back at the setup it looks like they're pretty weak; their main strength is just knowing their teammates, and they have no way of communicating that information in private.

The more I think about it, the more difficult I foresee this game being for all parties. Every team is the minority, all "team interactions" are completely one-sided, and vote-analysis means nothing.

I guess then the way to play this game is role-hunting rather than scum-hunting, since roles are specific to a team. Tomorrow we'll get a list of feedbacks and begin to compile a list of roles. Then we can start hunting for slips or softclaims that reveal what people are and aren't.

Personally I don't mind having the joker around. I don't know if feedback discussion is enough, the bounty is going to be good to drive discussion to get good info.

RLVG
October 10th, 2013, 07:54 AM

Killers can be lurkers...

CarolinaCrown
October 10th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Also if I were the executioner, I'd at least have the class to wait a day or two before honing in on my target. Please.

RLVG
October 10th, 2013, 07:56 AM
All good points. But I thought Reapers know their teams?

I was thinking maybe getting rid of Reapers too, but looking back at the setup it looks like they're pretty weak; their main strength is just knowing their teammates, and they have no way of communicating that information in private.

Hm, I'd like to have a Hypo Claim then.
Everyone posts as a Reaper: Claim three factions of who the allies are.

When a reaper is dead and have outed the two others, the faction is already powerless enough to be ignored at the current time unless of course it's the Yellow faction.

CarolinaCrown
October 10th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Hm, I'd like to have a Hypo Claim then.
Everyone posts as a Reaper: Claim three factions of who the allies are.

When a reaper is dead and have outed the two others, the faction is already powerless enough to be ignored at the current time unless of course it's the Yellow faction.

What motivation does a reaper have to be honest?

RLVG
October 10th, 2013, 08:01 AM
What motivation does a reaper have to be honest?

To join the two other members of the faction, also leading to an interesting conversation by now and at the end about this.

Otherwise if all 3 reapers died, how can we know who all the 6 players are without lynching them?

CarolinaCrown
October 10th, 2013, 08:29 AM
To join the two other members of the faction, also leading to an interesting conversation by now and at the end about this.

Otherwise if all 3 reapers died, how can we know who all the 6 players are without lynching them?

Like I said, night feedback. What's the deal with death type? Will we know the role/alignment of the killer?

42shadow42
October 10th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Are we really getting into serious discussion? I figured we could just chill around. Nobody has any information to go on right now.

42shadow42
October 10th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Also according to my wolfram alpha the day is over?

MeltingPaper
October 10th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Ive read stuff, i am learning

42shadow42
October 10th, 2013, 08:39 AM

You should die, in a horrible fire.

Hypersniper
October 10th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Like I said, night feedback. What's the deal with death type? Will we know the role/alignment of the killer?

all kill feedback is same except hitman

oh and 42 i meant pm not am

Helz
October 10th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Also if I were the executioner, I'd at least have the class to wait a day or two before honing in on my target. Please.

I would rather the exe reveal and we can give him his win and not have to deal with 2 players. Unless his target is me that is.

Learn fast. You should have read through a few s-FM's before joining one so you had an idea of what you are getting into. You have a steep climb ahead of you if you want to make it past D3 this game.

On a side note- After reading up reapers should know their teams as stated by RLVG. This means there are 3 players in this game we get real tells / information from.

I really do hope there is a Joker. That will make the game very entertaining. I suppose we will find out tonight.

Hypersniper
October 10th, 2013, 12:53 PM
The night drew near and shadows passed the dome,people were anxious what was going to happen.

night actions in 1 hour before night end.

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=7pm+english+to+american+time+

Hypersniper
October 11th, 2013, 11:32 AM
The hawk of the night screeched for the day to be created and the people exited there tents they noticed something wrong,
The a scream come out of the first tent as the people rushed to it the saw a bullet role out of the tent and a trail of blood.

Citrus ran in first however instantly he came out mouth open wide and eyes staring
"what is it citrus WHAT!" said thinklivelife
"R..RR...L..DDDDD....EEEA...D"stuttered citrus
"Whats that citrus" Asked shadow
"RLVG is d...d..dead!" said citrus still shocked
everybody went silent except Carolina who said "let me check everybody stay here"
she entered the tent then come out with a sheet of paper and written on it RLVG THE SHERIFF O THE SEEKERS.

So with that everybody went to the centre and pulled out a gun placed it on the middle and then Citrus said "We kill someone today if we want to make sure no one tries to kill."

1. Noctiz, weird Mexican shop keeper
2. Ganondorf, old wizard teacher
3. Citrus, green orange who can walk n talk
4. CarolinaCrown, the owner of starbucks
5. Ypmagic, Obama's assassin
6. RLVG Sheriff (DEAD)
7. ThinkLiveLife, local oil company owner
8. Taekyon, ex ninja and local sushi owner
9. 42Shadow42, Some guy in the old mansion
10. Meltingpaper, lonely internet troll

with 9 people 5 votes to lynch

Day will end at that time:- http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Saturday%2C+October+12%2C2013+7pm+English+to+am erican+time+

Citrus
October 11th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Huh I happened to be online the second the day begins. Good morning everyone.

It seems we now have a 3v3v2v1, 1 being neutral, 2 being the red faction

Citrus
October 11th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Also according to RP I'm incredibly very lynch hungry soooo

Ganondorf

For not saving your fellow red faction member with your doctor skills D:

Citrus
October 11th, 2013, 11:38 AM
I accidently'd a word, but oh well

Citrus
October 11th, 2013, 11:39 AM
After checking the vote counter, the votes haven't reset, so just letting everyone know their votes are still placed wherever they put them yesterday

Hypersniper
October 11th, 2013, 11:44 AM
After checking the vote counter, the votes haven't reset, so just letting everyone know their votes are still placed wherever they put them yesterday

AHHHG STUPID VOTE COUNTER

Okay please do not use vote tags untill vote counter starts to work so big red bold and i will take votes k and pls unvote first

CarolinaCrown
October 11th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Nothing happened to me last night

Hyper, you can just use [reset] tags to reset the counter I think

CarolinaCrown
October 11th, 2013, 11:46 AM
The lynch bot does it automatically, so you have to do it manually if there's no lynch the previous day

Hypersniper
October 11th, 2013, 11:58 AM
RESETCOUNT

Hypersniper
October 11th, 2013, 11:59 AM
DONE

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 12:05 PM
hi ok so my role is mafioso and i was told by my group to pass this message

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 12:11 PM
ok im quoteing this

Helz
October 11th, 2013, 12:17 PM

Either your group doesn't know the S-FM you are in and wants you dead or they are telling you to troll. Either way you just claimed a killing role.

MeltingPaper

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Greeting everyone!
Meltingpaper will represent our group.
Our group is totally fucked. I have shitty teammates...

We together decided that we will kill RLVG tonight because we decided he is too powerful.
We have a mafioso and it is hidden among us. We have the kill per night so you should listen no thnis message. We want ThinkLiveLife lynched tonight.

If he is not lynched, we will kill another person tonight. You should fear us! We have very powerful roles, but we are bound to lose anyway due to teammates.

That is all.

i think it is this one ya

Ganondorf
October 11th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Either your group doesn't know the S-FM you are in and wants you dead or they are telling you to troll. Either way you just claimed a killing role.

This.
MeltingPaper

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 12:22 PM
No we r lynchin u...

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Why me

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 12:24 PM
u are scummi

Ganondorf
October 11th, 2013, 12:26 PM

This. I do not know who my teammates are. I will not confirm or deny that RLVG was my teammate. However, I can't trust you because you're either a killing role or a liar.

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 12:31 PM
leve me aloneeeee

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 12:33 PM
thinklivinglive and gannorf is scummy
thinklife
gannonorf

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 12:35 PM
guys vote them!

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 12:35 PM
kk?

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 12:36 PM
i will tell my father, he is big and strong and will beat you if you kill me

Helz
October 11th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Heres my thoughts on day 1..

Name

NoctiZ
Argued with YP a bit. Made some ok contributions.

Ganondorf
Did not really give much in his comments. Mostly trolling

Citrus
Interacted a good bit with RLVG. Decent contributions

CarolinaCrown
Quite a bit of posts. Interacted with RLVG the most

YPMagic
Gave his 3 posts in 5 mins. Looked like he was going to lurk but he came back and posted more to argue with Noctiz

RLVG
Posted the most and was killed. Talked with CC and Citrus a good bit

ThinkLiveLife
Certified badass. Your "gona die too early to be MVP" right here.

Taekyon
Throw sticks at this slacker

42Shadow42
Pretty active. Does he ever sleep?

MeltingPaper
Super noob style post spamming with a tendency to be very defensive.

CarolinaCrown
October 11th, 2013, 12:46 PM
MeltingPaper

CarolinaCrown
October 11th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Hyper, you can also use the [L](# votes to lynch)[\L] tag to set the automatic counter

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Who u calling a noob noob?

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 12:56 PM
I an to be vry pro in blac ops 2

Helz
October 11th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Meltingpaper Please start making 1 big comment. There is no need for this kind of posting:

11:22- No we r lynchin u...
11:23- Why me
11:24- u are scummi

11:31- leve me aloneeeee
11:33- thinklivinglive and gannorf is scummy ( -vote thinklife -vote gannonorf )
11:35- guys vote them!
11:35- kk?
11:36- i will tell my father, he is big and strong and will beat you if you kill me

This makes it harder to go through the forum and find real information. Thats 8 posts in less than 15 mins. Just collect your thoughts before hitting that reply button and combine these posts into 1 post. Its BM.

On a more important note- Will a lynch end the day or can we still talk after a lynch?

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 12:58 PM
too long no way

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 12:58 PM
i can do what i want to do

Helz
October 11th, 2013, 01:00 PM
too long no way

Then don't complain when people lynch you just because of your BM play style. That kind of post spamming is what you do on SC Mafia, Not Forum Mafia.

Helz
October 11th, 2013, 01:01 PM
9 players, 5 votes to lynch. The vote counter doesn't say it but Meltingpaper is at L2

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 01:03 PM
its not fair

Helz
October 11th, 2013, 01:11 PM
This. I do not know who my teammates are. I will not confirm or deny that RLVG was my teammate. However, I can't trust you because you're either a killing role or a liar.

Just reading through and this comment struck me. It suggests that Ganondorf is a Reaper and knows his team..

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 01:18 PM
yeah! but we r supposed to lynch you

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 01:18 PM
nice try

Helz
October 11th, 2013, 01:21 PM
yeah! but we r supposed to lynch you

nice try

I do not understand your point.

What comment by me were you referring to? Why should players lynch me over you? I would like to hear some logic on this.

Hypersniper
October 11th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Lynching will end the day

Ganondorf
October 11th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Just reading through and this comment struck me. It suggests that Ganondorf is a Reaper and knows his team..

I am not claiming Reaper: the comment was mainly meant as a reply to Citrus's semi-troll comment about how I didn't heal RLVG (which also is based on my claim day 1 which may or may not have been innocent trolling).

Helz
October 11th, 2013, 02:34 PM
I am not claiming Reaper: the comment was mainly meant as a reply to Citrus's semi-troll comment about how I didn't heal RLVG (which also is based on my claim day 1 which may or may not have been innocent trolling).

Fair enough. I was hoping for more of a reaction but I guess I will take what I can get.

Citrus
October 11th, 2013, 03:04 PM
I'm going to do two things right now. The first is:

MeltingPaper

Because not only is his presence sidelining any discussion but it is in fact annoying.

The second is a bit of discussion. If he is in fact a killing role he would appear to be in the blue faction - not red as red died last night. Thus, it will be interesting to see who does/does not vote him as it may in fact soft-reveal some factional alignments.

Citrus
October 11th, 2013, 03:06 PM
I doubt there's more than 1 KPN in terms of unlimited kills, so if he is in fact the mafioso, then the last KPN would probably be a Killer Agent for the yellow faction. I doubt both red and blue will have an unlimited killer, so either a vigil for red or a mafioso for blue. MeltingPaper could actually be the red vigilante and the yellow reaper redirected the kill onto RLVG. Was that message posted earlier a death note or what from MeltingPaper?

Citrus
October 11th, 2013, 03:07 PM

How did his "group" pass such a message? Is everyone sure he's not a neutral Jester, because if so he's doing a good job of getting himself lynched...

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 03:16 PM
No waiii this sux i have one more vote plz dont do it plz

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 03:18 PM
i am learning and i will become pro like rlvg sum days

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 03:22 PM
i am very smart and i no the area of the circle
thats right i am good in math

Citrus
October 11th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Yeah fuck it someone hammer I won't hold it against you

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Whyyyy

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Noctiz

Ypmagic

42shadow42

Taeyeon

They are all not scummi

NoctiZ
October 11th, 2013, 04:36 PM
I have tagged Paper as Jester so I'm not gonna vote him.

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Yes good noctiz
You all should listen to him!

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Do not vote me!

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 04:58 PM
ThinkLiveLife
Ganondorf
CarolinaCrown
Citrus

They are scummi

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 04:58 PM
tust me

ypmagic
October 11th, 2013, 04:59 PM
I have been witched. I wonder what happened.

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 05:00 PM
how do u get witch?

Citrus
October 11th, 2013, 05:23 PM
I see why people suggested to not take meltingpaper...

Remember guys you can leave last wills...

Helz
October 11th, 2013, 05:46 PM
At this time.. To preserve the game Would you consider replacing Paper?

Helz
October 11th, 2013, 05:50 PM
I'm going to do two things right now. The first is:

MeltingPaper

Because not only is his presence sidelining any discussion but it is in fact annoying.

The second is a bit of discussion. If he is in fact a killing role he would appear to be in the blue faction - not red as red died last night. Thus, it will be interesting to see who does/does not vote him as it may in fact soft-reveal some factional alignments.

So your yellow eyh?

Whyyyy

When your dead PM me and I will give you some tips on what you did very wrong here. Also I cant press enough the fact that your tons of small messages thing is BM and kind of shitty to the rest of the players in the game.

42shadow42
October 11th, 2013, 06:32 PM
I think its pretty obvious melting paper is a jester I think we should listen to him and ThinkLiveLife

Ganondorf
October 11th, 2013, 06:41 PM
I think its pretty obvious melting paper is a jester I think we should listen to him and ThinkLiveLife

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what people say about any obvious lynch whatsoever, and that is consequently why trolling is a viable scum strategy. Of course, "scummy" is relative in this game but I'm not just gonna scream "jester!" and look away...

42shadow42
October 11th, 2013, 06:42 PM
I'm pretty sure that's exactly what people say about any obvious lynch whatsoever, and that is consequently why trolling is a viable scum strategy. Of course, "scummy" is relative in this game but I'm not just gonna scream "jester!" and look away...

Its your head not mine.

Ganondorf
October 11th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Its your head not mine.

Fair enough.

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Okay think, ill talk to u (:

ypmagic
October 11th, 2013, 06:44 PM
thinklivelife

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Yay

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 06:46 PM
LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH

MeltingPaper
October 11th, 2013, 06:52 PM
trust me guys

42shadow42
October 11th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Hey melting paper did it ever occur to you that if ypmagic was witched and you are the mafioso you no longer control the kpn?

Citrus
October 11th, 2013, 07:12 PM
ThinkLiveLife (3):
MeltingPaper, 42shadow42, ypmagic

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you: the blue faction!

ypmagic
October 11th, 2013, 08:06 PM
what? what a scumfuck.

42shadow42
October 11th, 2013, 09:31 PM
Seems like we have a lurkfest on our hands, I bet we could end it by lynching ThinkLiveLife, but I suppose it wouldn't be a bad idea to try to find the witch. I think CarolinaCrown would make a great witch.

42shadow42
October 11th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Ok, I give up trying to make this game work. Ciao.

Helz
October 12th, 2013, 12:55 AM
Well. I suppose I should have stayed AFK or lurked or something. I given the participation so far in this FM I honestly would not mind being lynched.

Also because nobody else has pointed it out I will. There was no contract issued last night so we can rule out the Joker from our NB rules. This leaves 'Jester' and 'Executioner'. On that note if there is an Exe I wouldn't mind him revealing and giving us his target. I would lynch an Exe target just to prevent him from becoming a Jester later. This is very logical in that it will eliminate 2 players that we would otherwise have to compete with.

Also. My bet on the roles in the game as far as killing are:
Veteran or Killer Agent. I think red factions lack of kill ability would have been offset by its invest abilities giving it 2 invests and a reaper. Blue would have a vet instead of a killing role because having multiple killing roles on this size of a game would make the game end too fast. This means yellow would be the one with the Killing role..

Helz
October 12th, 2013, 12:55 AM
Well. I suppose I should have stayed AFK or lurked or something. I given the participation so far in this FM I honestly would not mind being lynched.

Also because nobody else has pointed it out I will. There was no contract issued last night so we can rule out the Joker from our NB rules. This leaves 'Jester' and 'Executioner'. On that note if there is an Exe I wouldn't mind him revealing and giving us his target. I would lynch an Exe target just to prevent him from becoming a Jester later. This is very logical in that it will eliminate 2 players that we would otherwise have to compete with.

Also. My bet on the roles in the game as far as killing are:
Veteran or Killer Agent. I think red factions lack of kill ability would have been offset by its invest abilities giving it 2 invests and a reaper. Blue would have a vet instead of a killing role because having multiple killing roles on this size of a game would make the game end too fast. This means yellow would be the one with the Killing role..

Veteran *and* Killer Agent

NoctiZ
October 12th, 2013, 03:14 AM
ThinkLiveLife

MeltingPaper
October 12th, 2013, 04:11 AM
Yeah! One more!!!

MeltingPaper
October 12th, 2013, 04:11 AM
I cant wait!

MeltingPaper
October 12th, 2013, 04:12 AM
Woo hoo!

MeltingPaper
Think you are very nooby in this game!!!

MeltingPaper
It is true!i no so

MeltingPaper
dis is too eaay

Helz
October 12th, 2013, 04:31 AM
Alright. I am at L1. I am red faction which makes me the lowest threat atm. I know that Noctiz is Blue fraction.

Helz
October 12th, 2013, 04:34 AM
After seeing these vote patterns I suppose the way to go is to lurk/not contribute with this build. Noctiz exact role is Consig by the way. I would ask someone to hammer me now to get me out of this game. I honestly am not enjoying it.

NoctiZ
October 12th, 2013, 04:40 AM
abc

Citrus
October 12th, 2013, 05:22 AM
This is honestly really stupid how lurky this game has gotten.

Noctiz seemed to give confirmation, thinklivelife is probably dead tonight (as he can reveal killing roles). We should probably lynch someone today, so either someone hammer meltingpaper or we should switch targets.

Helz
October 12th, 2013, 05:36 AM
This is honestly really stupid how lurky this game has gotten.

Noctiz seemed to give confirmation, thinklivelife is probably dead tonight (as he can reveal killing roles). We should probably lynch someone today, so either someone hammer meltingpaper or we should switch targets.

Perhaps. I doubt I will die seeing as that every faction has an invest role in play and I am the weakest faction atm. I am damn sure I will be witched though.

Citrus is my top lead for a killing role by the way. I am thinking you are yellow from your 'I give you the blue faction' statement and I think you are the killing role.

NoctiZ
October 12th, 2013, 05:46 AM
Btw ypmagic is a reaper.

Helz
October 12th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Btw ypmagic is a reaper.

Good to know. I was actually about to ask you if you cared to post your leads.

I wouldn't have busted you out but you put me at L1.

I still maintain the paper lynch although Citrus is quickly becoming a more viable target in my mind.

NoctiZ
October 12th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Good to know. I was actually about to ask you if you cared to post your leads.

I wouldn't have busted you out but you put me at L1.

I still maintain the paper lynch although Citrus is quickly becoming a more viable target in my mind.
Funny, I have also thought about Citrus..

Well, let's see who is willing to follow.

Citrus

Citrus
October 12th, 2013, 06:22 AM
Shame on you ThinkLiveLife, you comment about lurkers then vote one of the other active players here.

No, I am not a killing role, thank you very much. I just saw it likely as a killer would be able to knock someone out while avoiding killing their own faction on accident, assuming red doesn't have a killer

Helz
October 12th, 2013, 06:28 AM
Shame on you ThinkLiveLife, you comment about lurkers then vote one of the other active players here.

No, I am not a killing role, thank you very much. I just saw it likely as a killer would be able to knock someone out while avoiding killing their own faction on accident, assuming red doesn't have a killer

Im sure you see what I am really doing. You always were smarter than the average bear. And seeing as that red is 1 player down and I was able to find a consig this would suggest that red has 1 invest role and 1 reaper left. Not much of a threat there.

Helz
October 12th, 2013, 06:29 AM
Citrus

Just to push it one step further.

Citrus
October 12th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Fine. Want to know what I discovered last night?

CarolinaCrown is a Drug Dealer

Enjoy.

CarolinaCrown

I'll check in in 12 hours or so and see if anyone's showing up, or if not I guess killers will win. Tons of lurkers that aren't even posting 3x a day

Hypersniper
October 12th, 2013, 06:56 AM
quick check taekyon will be being replaced if possible

Helz
October 12th, 2013, 07:10 AM
quick check taekyon will be being replaced if possible

I was going to ask about that at the end of today..

Helz
October 12th, 2013, 07:12 AM
Fine. Want to know what I discovered last night?

CarolinaCrown is a Drug Dealer

Enjoy.

CarolinaCrown

I'll check in in 12 hours or so and see if anyone's showing up, or if not I guess killers will win. Tons of lurkers that aren't even posting 3x a day

CarolinaCrown
I support this lynch for quite a few reasons. Although I wanted to see who would vote Citrus CC being a drug dealer makes quite a bit of sense to me. I would not mind eliminating this player prior any other. I am sure that anyone who is not yellow and has been following the game will agree with me.

Ganondorf
October 12th, 2013, 07:28 AM
I'd support such a lynch, but might I ask how you know this information (ie if you are an investigator couldn't he be a fabricator/jester)?

Helz
October 12th, 2013, 07:33 AM
I'd support such a lynch, but might I ask how you know this information (ie if you are an investigator couldn't he be a fabricator/jester)?

42Shadow, Taekyon or Meting paper are most likely to be our NB role. This lynch will eliminate one of my lead possibilities for killing/dd/witch and also reveal something about Citrus. I have peg on everyone's role but Paper and Taekyon atm and I am pretty damn sure I know who all the Reapers and invest roles are.

Trust me when I say that this lynch would be good for everyone. It puts enough information out there to figure out a ton. Its the missing puzzle piece we all need to lock down factions for the majority of the players in this game. Look at the old posts and voting habits for a bit and you will come to the same conclusion.

Ganondorf
October 12th, 2013, 07:35 AM
Fair enough: can't be worse than a no lynch anyway.

CarolinaCrown

NoctiZ
October 12th, 2013, 07:47 AM
Indeed.

CarolinaCrown

Helz
October 12th, 2013, 07:58 AM
CarolinaCrown is now at L1.

Citrus
October 12th, 2013, 08:08 AM
The problem is between all the lurking I'm not sure anyone else will be checking in. Oh well, I guess we'll see...

Helz
October 12th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Yeah. Thats my problem with this game. It is frustrating when people sign up to play a game and do not take it seriously. I would rather play short players than play with ones that do not participate.

Citrus
October 12th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Agreed. You really can't do much if people don't show up, it's a real shame to see the extent of lurking.

Yo Poriomania, if you asked to replace in I'm fairly certain Sniper would do it ;D

CarolinaCrown
October 12th, 2013, 09:52 AM
CarolinaCrown
I support this lynch for quite a few reasons. Although I wanted to see who would vote Citrus CC being a drug dealer makes quite a bit of sense to me. I would not mind eliminating this player prior any other. I am sure that anyone who is not yellow and has been following the game will agree with me.

The fuck are you talking about this role "makes sense" for me. it's been one day and I ain't softclaimed shit.

I'm not the Drug Dealer, I'm the executioner (who called me out on it earlier?) and my target is TLL who we apparently almost lynched??

ThinkLiveLife and what reason do you have to believe he's actually red faction?

NoctiZ
October 12th, 2013, 09:56 AM
That's a nice gamble right there Carolina, and so convenient. "Oh, my target is TLL who we nearly lynched so I can jump on him." Yeah, nah.

Helz
October 12th, 2013, 10:04 AM
The fuck are you talking about this role "makes sense" for me. it's been one day and I ain't softclaimed shit.

I'm not the Drug Dealer, I'm the executioner (who called me out on it earlier?) and my target is TLL who we apparently almost lynched??

ThinkLiveLife and what reason do you have to believe he's actually red faction?

Interesting claim but I still have you pegged as yellow > Drug Dealer. So you say there is absolutely no risk of killing a fellow team mate by lynching you? Grand defense. Had you come out when I asked the exe to come out I would give merit to your claim. This looks too much like a 'Dont lynch me, I only want to kill who everyone else wanted to kill' defense. Take that into account with the fact you sheeped on my lynch and did not initiate it.. I your claim is very weak. If I am your target why would you start out voting paper? If you are an exe and there is 3 waring factions why wouldn't you just come out and give your target off the bat as a 'This will get rid of 2 players in 1 lynch' move? The nature of this game is that of a scum save. Claiming to have a role that should have nothing to fear from the town after hiding for almost 2 days.. I honestly cant see how anyone would be able to swallow that story whole.

At best you flip as a killing role after lynched.
At worst you are the NB Exe as you claim and lynching you hurts nobody.

CarolinaCrown
October 12th, 2013, 10:08 AM
I can't believe MeltingPaper got off the hook...

Helz
October 12th, 2013, 10:11 AM
I can't believe MeltingPaper got off the hook...

I second that. I am pretty sure his lynch just lost steam because killing him would have ended the day and he was put to L2 in the first 2 hours of the day.

CarolinaCrown
October 12th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Yeah okay whatever I'm the Drug Dealer, I didn't really expect that to work anyway. Lynch me or lynch TLL. I'll say this though, if yellow faction has any killing roles, it's single-use not kpn. meanwhile we already know red faction doesn't have a Doctor so you'll know my heals are fake, the blue faction probably has the kpn and an investigator so there's no BG so you'll know THAT'S fake as well. The only thing I can trick you about is witching, which I'm sure you kids will be willing to take a chance on.

I am such a low threat it's not even funny.

CarolinaCrown
October 12th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Citrus death to blue faction!

Helz
October 12th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Yeah okay whatever I'm the Drug Dealer, I didn't really expect that to work anyway. Lynch me or lynch TLL. I'll say this though, if yellow faction has any killing roles, it's single-use not kpn. meanwhile we already know red faction doesn't have a Doctor so you'll know my heals are fake, the blue faction probably has the kpn and an investigator so there's no BG so you'll know THAT'S fake as well. The only thing I can trick you about is witching, which I'm sure you kids will be willing to take a chance on.

I am such a low threat it's not even funny.

This confirms you as yellow as I suspected and as I have said before yellow is the biggest threat currently.

CarolinaCrown
October 12th, 2013, 10:35 AM
This confirms you as yellow as I suspected and as I have said before yellow is the biggest threat currently.

Disagree.

Probable Role-List:

Seeker Reaper
Investigator
Sheriff
Fighter Reaper
Consigliere
Mafioso
Manipulator Reaper
Drug Dealer
?????
Jester

(Executioner would have revealed by now and we don't have a joker bounty)

The last yellow could well be a Killer Agent, but again that's a one-time use role. Clearly Red team is only investigatives, so if anyone has a kpn it's blue.

CarolinaCrown
October 12th, 2013, 10:45 AM
If I do get lynched today, I suggest whoever controls a non-blue kill aim for a blue (e.g. NoctiZ).

Citrus
October 12th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Lol this is such a troll game...

Helz
October 12th, 2013, 11:15 AM
If I get back in time I will say why I love cc's posts. If not and a cc dies regardless of role blue would become the dominant factor in the game. The night kill would really decide this (which I still think is yellow)

I want to know if anyone got offered a contract to prove the existence of a hitman..
were playing against etchother but coordination is still necessary.

CarolinaCrown
October 12th, 2013, 11:35 AM
I'd like to point out that the day is technically over and ask that votes after this post not be counted.

NoctiZ
October 12th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Lynch Lynch Lynch Lynch

Citrus
October 12th, 2013, 11:42 AM
I'd like to point out that the day is technically over and ask that votes after this post not be counted.

Sorry kid, we gots dat daylight savings time

Helz
October 12th, 2013, 11:48 AM

cc is right. Stop posting.

Hypersniper
October 12th, 2013, 11:49 AM
As everyone chatted away about who to kill Citrus said out of the blue "Carolina is a junkie a no good drug dealer" and with that he threw a pile of drug in a bag with his name on it on to the ground.
Carolina tried to back up and get out of there,and after a firce fight with thinklivelife a bang came from the centre and carolina fell with a bullet to the head.

They all looked at NoctiZ standing there with a 357. in his hand.
Then the Reaper of the dome came to the centre and said "just to let you know the other manipulator now has a factional kill now sleep.

Carolinas role was Drug Dealer

all actions in before night end
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Sunday%2C+October+13%2C2013+7pm+English+to+amer ican+time+

Hypersniper
October 13th, 2013, 12:38 PM
everyone left there tents for a new day but as they closed in to the middle they saw a body Citrus`s body and a tag saying Seekers reaper

with 6 people 4 votes to lynch

due taekyon absense he his being modkilled his role was MAFIOSO

NoctiZ
October 13th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Ganondorf is Vig/Vet/Killer Agent

Hypersniper
October 13th, 2013, 01:21 PM
RESETCOUNT

Helz
October 13th, 2013, 01:46 PM
This is my review of Day 2

[/tr]

YPMagic
3 posts.. Yup. He did not give much but he did vote. NoctiZ confirmed that he is a Reaper.

RLVG
(Dead)
Sherif

ThinkLiveLife
Still a bad ass mother fucker. Still alive (Not sure why)

Taekyon
This guy is an asshole for signing up Our dead Mafioso

42Shadow42
Pretended to sheep a vote on me saying we should follow paper. Very interesting way of pushing for a lynch without taking credit for the train.(#151) My Reaper lead atm.

MeltingPaper
Jester makes sense here. A smart host could give that role to a weaker player and it would play out fine. I could see Hyper doing this. Although he seems to try to fight hard against being lynched. Some comments like 'I am smart, I know how to find the area of a circle' point more at heavy trolling than anything else. Given that there has been no Joker bounty and no Exe reveal I think we can confirm him safely.

Very Interesting. Well I can very plainly say that I am the lowest threat in the game seeing as that I am all alone.

Helz
October 13th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Weird.. It got cut in half.. Wish I could edit...

My review of day 2....

Name

Noctiz
Revealed that YP is a Reaper after I revealed him as a Consig

Ganondorf
Every post had pretty good content. Reaper lead right here.

Citrus
17 (Dead)
Pressuring the lurkers to participate. Very logical posts and solid playing. The Red Reaper (Sorry I pressured you to reveal. I knew you were a reaper but didn't realize you were red until your DD reveal. I am not sure why X would kill you over another player. Very odd play..)

CarolinaCrown
9 (Dead)
Fliped Drug Dealer The end of day post from the host is interesting. I am not sure if yellow gained an ability or if that was a yellow on yellow crime. It dosnt make much sense to me.

YPMagic
3 posts.. Yup. He did not give much but he did vote. NoctiZ confirmed that he is a Reaper.

RLVG
(Dead)
Sherif

ThinkLiveLife
Still a bad ass mother fucker. Still alive (Not sure why)

Taekyon
0 (Dead)
This guy is an asshole for signing up. Our dead Mafioso right here.

42Shadow42
Pretended to sheep a vote on me saying we should follow paper. Very interesting way of pushing for a lynch without taking credit for the train.(#151).. Very interesting

MeltingPaper
Jester makes sense here. A smart host could give that role to a weaker player and it would play out fine. I could see Hyper doing this. Although he seems to try to fight hard against being lynched. Some comments like 'I am smart, I know how to find the area of a circle' point more at heavy trolling than anything else. Given that there has been no Joker bounty and no Exe reveal I think we can confirm him safely.

Helz
October 13th, 2013, 01:57 PM
With all that said:

YPMagic

We need a yellow kill or yellow will win. They have the KPN as well as 2 players. If there is no lynch it will become a jester swing vote situation. If we vote to find the KPN and miss its game over. This has to happen.

NoctiZ
October 13th, 2013, 02:13 PM
True. ypmagic

42shadow42
October 13th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Ok, So I'm gonna reveal my true thoughts on MeltingPaper, I believe he is the executioner, and I wanted to give him his win, however if that isn't true. I would settle with eliminating competition. Seeing as how ThinkLiveLife Claims Investigator

​ThinkLiveLife

Helz
October 13th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Ok, So I'm gonna reveal my true thoughts on MeltingPaper, I believe he is the executioner, and I wanted to give him his win, however if that isn't true. I would settle with eliminating competition. Seeing as how ThinkLiveLife Claims Investigator

​ThinkLiveLife

So your move is to lynch the weakest threat? Interesting.

42shadow42
October 13th, 2013, 04:31 PM
So your move is to lynch the weakest threat? Interesting.

My move is to get the "Jester" on my side.

Helz
October 13th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Pray that you fail if you want a chance to win.

42shadow42
October 13th, 2013, 05:22 PM
There are still people who have yet to vote.... I think they should wake up and make a choice.

Helz
October 13th, 2013, 05:23 PM
I will say one more time that I think you should reconsider. I know exactly why you made that move and I am telling you. If you want a chance to win- Follow my lead.

42shadow42
October 13th, 2013, 05:25 PM
I will say one more time that I think you should reconsider. I know exactly why you made that move and I am telling you. If you want a chance to win- Follow my lead.

Tell me why I made that move?

Helz
October 13th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Are you sure you want that information public?

42shadow42
October 13th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Are you sure you want that information public?

I do.

Helz
October 13th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Fine. It is very literally your funeral.

42shadow42
October 13th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Fine. It is very literally your funeral.

I am waiting.

Helz
October 13th, 2013, 05:37 PM
42Shadow42 is the Killer Agent. He wants to vote me up because I know all roles and am pushing a lynch on his reaper. This means that if we lynch him we need 2 jester votes to overcome blue as opposed to 1 and this also means yellow has a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

You asked for it. Remember this play for meta in later games.

42shadow42
October 13th, 2013, 05:39 PM
42Shadow42 is the Killer Agent. He wants to vote me up because I know all roles and am pushing a lynch on his reaper. This means that if we lynch him we need 2 jester votes to overcome blue as opposed to 1 and this also means yellow has a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

You asked for it. Remember this play for meta in later games.

Welp damn you are pretty good oh wait... Thats not even possible :P. Think it through and try again.

Helz
October 13th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Reaper Citrus (Dead)
Sheriff RLVG (Dead)
Invest ThinkLiveLife
Reaper Ganondorf
Consig Noctiz
Mafioso Taekyon (Dead)
Reaper YPMagic
Drug Dealer CarolinaCrown (Dead)
Killer Agent 42Shadow42
Neutral Benign MeltingPaper

That is the roles in this game. Blue will very likely win. I could walk through some logic here but I dont really see the point. If you push for it I will otherwise in a perfect situation Yellow or red has a chance. Otherwise blue has the win. Gg

42shadow42
October 13th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Ganondorf is Vig/Vet/Killer Agent

Reaper Citrus (Dead)
Sheriff RLVG (Dead)
Invest ThinkLiveLife
Reaper Ganondorf
Consig Noctiz
Mafioso Taekyon (Dead)
Reaper YPMagic
Drug Dealer CarolinaCrown (Dead)
Killer Agent 42Shadow42
Neutral Benign MeltingPaper

That is the roles in this game. Blue will very likely win. I could walk through some logic here but I dont really see the point. If you push for it I will otherwise in a perfect situation Yellow or red has a chance. Otherwise blue has the win. Gg

O.o Noctiz lied?

Helz
October 13th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Maybe

42shadow42
October 13th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Maybe

I'll give you some time to think about it.

Helz
October 13th, 2013, 06:00 PM
I'll give you some time to think about it.

Mmm. The logic of 'This guy could be lying, I just tryed to lynch you but now I am saying he is a much more viable option and should be the main priority of everyone'.

I have thought about the possibility of swinging the vote that way but with you as the KPN you would just be locking down the win for yourself with the swing. A ton of thought has gone into my role pegs and I am very sure that every one of them is right. I have paper pegged as a jester but just because of his play style I cant distinguish him as a jester from a exe/joker. Regardless the game truly is in his hands.

What I said was true. Yellow has to die today. If you are not willing to take the logical rout I will take you instead. Personally I would have let the yellow reaper lynch go through and fought the KPN lynch on the following day using your factions special ability as evidence.

42shadow42
October 13th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Mmm. The logic of 'This guy could be lying, I just tryed to lynch you but now I am saying he is a much more viable option and should be the main priority of everyone'.

I have thought about the possibility of swinging the vote that way but with you as the KPN you would just be locking down the win for yourself with the swing. A ton of thought has gone into my role pegs and I am very sure that every one of them is right. I have paper pegged as a jester but just because of his play style I cant distinguish him as a jester from a exe/joker. Regardless the game truly is in his hands.

What I said was true. Yellow has to die today. If you are not willing to take the logical rout I will take you instead. Personally I would have let the yellow reaper lynch go through and fought the KPN lynch on the following day using your factions special ability as evidence.

You're underlying assumption is that I am protecting him because he is on my time, to the contrary. I am not on his team, but lynching him does not progress my goals.

Helz
October 13th, 2013, 06:09 PM
So with this you claim that you are Blue Reaper and that Ganondorf is the Yellow KPN. This would require a Witch for yellow which brings up a noteworthy question.

Do reapers have a role on top of their reaper functions?

42shadow42
October 13th, 2013, 06:10 PM
So with this you claim that you are Blue Reaper and that Ganondorf is the Yellow KPN. This would require a Witch for yellow which brings up a noteworthy question.

Do reapers have a role on top of their reaper functions?

Take another look at carolinas role. Also noted there hasn't be a witching recently.

42shadow42
October 13th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Also I am not the Blue Reaper.

Ganondorf
October 13th, 2013, 07:07 PM
I am not the Killer Agent: that is all.

42shadow42
October 13th, 2013, 08:23 PM
I am not the Killer Agent: that is all.

Im surprised by this, the blue team has everything to gain by lynching the Yellow Reaper, who is apparently ypmagic. I know why I'm not voting him how bout you?

Ganondorf
October 13th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Im surprised by this, the blue team has everything to gain by lynching the Yellow Reaper, who is apparently ypmagic. I know why I'm not voting him how bout you?

Because you're the real Killer Agent:

42shadow42

42shadow42
October 13th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Because you're the real Killer Agent:

42shadow42

lol, no im the executioner, and my only target is ThinkLiveLife. I side with either the Blue or the Yellow whoever survives longest.

MeltingPaper
October 13th, 2013, 11:10 PM
I just find out wut jester was n im not jester

MeltingPaper
October 13th, 2013, 11:13 PM
thinklivelife
tis guy is scummi

MeltingPaper
October 13th, 2013, 11:13 PM
i want yellow 2 win

MeltingPaper
October 13th, 2013, 11:15 PM
yp r u my bud? is this why u didnt lynch me?