PDA

View Full Version : What happened with Jimmy?

Brian
September 25th, 2011, 01:01 AM
Alan is one of the vigilantes, or a part of Vermaak 88, more likely to be vigi though. So, not helping us reach Cole, but still a possible recruit and maybe an essential thing to do so we don't get shot by him.

Janet is Cole's consigliere, I am positive of this. If you want to reach Cole, this is our chance.

Its a shame about Jimmy, but we couldn't possibly predict who the mafia will kill... A question here though, were you blocked philie? Because if you weren't, then Jimmy was supposed to die a Reaper. Or am I wrong about this.. Elixir?

Brian
September 25th, 2011, 02:54 AM
Low chance of Alan being in Cole's mafia too, but like I said, highly likely to be vigilante.

I wonder, the threads here have like 40+ views. This one I just made has 4 views right now, is that a forum error or what? There aren't many people who can view this section...

Elixir
September 25th, 2011, 02:57 AM
You can count for multiple views.

Brian
September 25th, 2011, 09:30 AM
Lack of reponse from Philie...

Judging by her profile she hasn't logged in yet since night started, so i'm gonna rule out her being jailed.

If she doesn't login, can I uhm, "send" her to recruit? lol...

Sonya
September 25th, 2011, 10:50 AM
HI. I did my research, here's what I have, which aint much.

Goon lied about alan. no mafia is retarded enough to reveal a possible kpn

My mafia suspects: chris, janet, steve, rosenberg, todd, delores. It's very premature and based off the fact I was blocked tonight.
If goon found me worthy to block, I must have named some of their names in my scum bandwagon list about Yvette.

Yes, janet is most likely the consig, and I want her badly because she will consig me tonight.
There is no jailer: jailer account hasnt been active. Besides, we already account for 1 doc, a BD, an invest, and a vig.
Thomas is either sheriff or vig. It's likely hes a vig and shot patrick because hes the oopses nigga and an asshole.
I think Emerald and Candice are mayor/armorsmith/coroner.
Gladys could be the godfather or beast, what do you think? she did not make any cit hints.

Olga, nina, Jesse and thelma lurk their asses off.
Alan is the vig who shot faye - because he was the only one to call bullshit on citizen kill - because it was him who shot a citizen. He will likely shoot tonight, and therefore be useless to us due to being out of ammo.

Next time leave your investigation in designated post, like post 2 was the deal yesterday, but it was in post 1 and i couldnt find it a while.

I wish you could investigate Rosenberg/jane/emerald, but tell me what you think.

My night recruitment has only 2 options for now really: Velma the bus: yayap must be close to unraveling the mystery, and when he does, that will ensure he's not going anywhere; and janet, who will consig me, if not kill me outright. Janet could be busdriven though.
Alan is out of ammo and not an option. Candice/emerald is town but not an info role.

Brian
September 25th, 2011, 11:15 AM
If Janet already checked you then they saw a citizen result, they won't shoot you yet. Its not in the mafia's best interest to destroy the cult too early, the later in the game they take out the leader the more deaths they cause - the better for them, unless some of them got culted.

We still have time, but Vermaak probably don't have a consig, and are guessing their kills. We may need a person on the inside there sooner that we do on Cole's mafia, but we don't have a definite candidate for them. I would recruit Janet, the mafia will probably take the bus driver out sooner or later, most likely sooner.

You think Emerald could be Bertrand? Anyway Emerald was next on my checking list so i'l do that.

If Alan used all his shots then he is indeed useless, lets hope he doesn't decide to shoot me for the heck of it.

Amusingly, you getting blocked last night worked for us, now the town doesn't know that we are short one reaper.

I could claim Priest and say I lied to avoid getting killed because I was the only priest and was unlucky in my attempts. But thats only if we recruit someone who would pretend to be a priest with me and say I recruited him. Anyway this isn't a priority, since they don't percieve me as much of a threat, they want to get you, which will get me killed as well.

Anyway there is noway I can claim investigator now, not without putting Janet on the spot, not to mention messing myself up since Amber checked me. We need Janet on our side, its pretty important.

Should I check Nina for possible Soul of the beast result? Its important we find that thing, and if we are the only ones to find it then lucky us.

Sonya
September 25th, 2011, 11:25 AM
janet didnt see me being a cit - she saw yolanda. Im still unchecked.

Sonya
September 25th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Do not go to nina - vig in his right mind might shoot her.
Check on on my mafia list if you can.
if janet is busdriven, given she can be if Velma drives her - and i dont have her tomorrow, i can claim cop and try lynching her.
But that would require you to never claim investigator unless ofc you die.

I assume mafia have: red gf, consig, mafioso
orange enforcer, framer mafioso.

Sonya
September 25th, 2011, 11:55 AM
okay so. Check you you want to, just tell beforehand. i will be getting Janet.
- CONVERT JANET

Brian
September 25th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Just one thing, you ninja claimed Detective during the day remember? I have no idea why you did that of course. You said Gladys has no night action o.o

So how will you claim cop? You know people will quote you back with that claim.

Guess i'l be checking Emerald then, if I get a Bertrand/Soul of the beast result, then we should probably recruit. Other possibility is Amnesiac, either way a good choice.

Sonya
September 25th, 2011, 12:21 PM
that comes from jimmys last will:)
also check jane, please. do what you wish but i have a hunch.

leave your result in first post if you want to, i just wont be overlooking it

Brian
September 25th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Ok i'l check Jane then, sent a correction PM to Elixir. Hopefully its ok to change targets...

Brian
September 25th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Hm, for future reference, maybe it would be ok to just post my -check here instead of PMing it, Elixir?

Elixir
September 25th, 2011, 04:03 PM
You can leave it in your night chat but pms are priority 1. I take what you pm over what you post here.