PDA

View Full Version : Lawless Setup Change

Cryptonic
September 23rd, 2013, 06:59 PM
I think DH is supposed to be immune to attacks, but it's not. Could we get this fixed? D: 3 Triads not immune vs 4 Mafia doesn't seem fair.

louiswill
September 23rd, 2013, 08:04 PM
Invincible DH +1

otherwise a DH is same as enforcer except he can not be blocked.

Whats the point of risk life taking a street when you dont have a hard enough Boss behind?

I always want to use threaten stradgy once if I got the beguiler role for triad :

"Vote innocent on the bro! Otherwise we will get you!!!"

----without a boss, I can not even manipulate those neutrals effectively.

RLVG
September 24th, 2013, 04:45 AM
I think DH is supposed to be immune to attacks, but it's not. Could we get this fixed? D: 3 Triads not immune vs 4 Mafia doesn't seem fair.

On a game, I was extremely close to winning and MVP.
Then suddenly, 1 Mayor VS 1 Mafioso VS 1 Dragon Head.

I was like "I'm going to win! Dragon Head!"

Nope. Both Mafioso and Dragon Head killed eachothers, Town won.

I thought it was immune, when it wasn't. That startled me.

Dark.Revenant
September 24th, 2013, 01:11 PM
How the hell is there a mayor in a lawless setup?

Also, it being vulnerable to attack is intended. The Godfather, iirc, is also vulnerable.

Cryptonic
September 24th, 2013, 01:28 PM
How the hell is there a mayor in a lawless setup?

Also, it being vulnerable to attack is intended. The Godfather, iirc, is also vulnerable.

There is no GF. Well, there wasn't with the amount of players that we played with.

Mafioso
Mafioso
Mafia x2
DH Vulnerable
Triad x2

Maybe my problem is only due to lack of a full house.

Dark.Revenant
September 24th, 2013, 06:59 PM
In Lawless, the only invulnerable roles are vested survivors and the neutral killers. There isn't a threat from town killers, so them's the breaks.

powerofdeath
September 24th, 2013, 07:15 PM
As for the mayor, I think RLVG was referring to a game that wasnt Lawless.
I feel that Triads and Mafia are balanced.
Triads win ties with the mafia.
When I played as a Consigliere in Lawless, our noob mafiosos was arguing about who to kill and they usually vote 2 separate people. Our lack of cooperation eventually costed us the game when we had the majority (4v3)
Dragonhead in the Triads are like their leader. He usually make the decision for the other and lead the team. Mafia lack leadership. Mafia just need a pro player telling the noobs what to do.
I think Lawless is balanced and it shouldn't be changed at all.

MrJazzHands2
October 22nd, 2013, 08:43 PM
I agree with powerofdeath. Lawless is balanced. If the DH was night immune, the only way he could get killed would be a lynch, and you know lynching is on lawless.

I just hate it whenever someone starts a leave train because they hate lawless of the new SoTD. Both saves are very well thought out. I say "let's do lawlass!" into the chat and, of course, there is always that one guy who says "omfg mayun lawless is the w0r $ t dunt yoose it mayun I h8 it f*** u mrjazzhands I donz lik that s4ve". It bothers me.

louiswill
October 22nd, 2013, 09:51 PM
I also hope there is a way to exclude some certain less useful roles in cross-firing, such as disguiser/informat.

Or,

Tell me how to play disguiser/informat in lawless..... I just cant be as useful as agent beguiler consort consig, even janitor.