PDA

View Full Version : Night 8

Forum Mafia GM
September 20th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Nobody loves me anymore, so I will spy on you two.

FM Fenthick
September 20th, 2013, 04:11 PM
first!

FM Fenthick
September 20th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Nobody? So the cult is dead?

FM Fenthick
September 20th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Anyways i am Korgan i am the duke and i am still town. I fear some hobo will shoot me tonight. So both of us gonna die together.

I was in heartwarder chat n1 with the prophet LOL! Good pick up Kivan.... So yeah. I remember how Valigay said that Haer-Dalis was such a strong town player.... If there is still a cult around get Haer tomorrow :-P

FM Fenthick
September 20th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Do you take my lw from the heartwarden chat as well?

FM Fenthick
September 20th, 2013, 04:14 PM
anyways going to workout now, will be back lat0r.

FM Fenthick
September 20th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Alone, alone... alone, alone...

FM Fenthick
September 20th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Hey where is that guy? öÖ This game soooo booooooooooooooring.

FM Fenthick
September 20th, 2013, 06:29 PM
also quayle for goremancer award!

FM Fenthick
September 20th, 2013, 06:30 PM
my plans for fm 19. Role Mayor. get incognito award.

FM Aribeth
September 21st, 2013, 04:47 AM
I'M GONNA SHOT YO ASS!

Sorry brah, wus afk because of celebrating an 18th birthday of a good friend. Soo..

Whatchu wanna talk about?

FM Fenthick
September 21st, 2013, 06:50 AM
lol 18th. kids, kids everywhere. It seems you have no interest in telling me who you are. Whatever do as you please. Cult is dead anyways

FM Fenthick
September 21st, 2013, 06:54 AM
Nobody loves me anymore, so I will spy on you two.

IF that's not an host slip then i don't know how a FM GM slip looks like...

Do you have a gun? If so you can decide who wins. Harpers or the Bhaalspawn.

FM Fenthick
September 21st, 2013, 06:55 AM
Just a little reminder. Nights are only 24 hours long.

FM Aribeth
September 21st, 2013, 06:55 AM
Sure, but what if you were the last Cultist who got recruited as someone suggested it to be the case? Not that I find that to be likely..

FM Aribeth
September 21st, 2013, 06:56 AM
Hey, do you want power? I don't mean some silly voting power.. I'm talking about.. a gun. I'm selling some. You want one?

FM Aribeth
September 21st, 2013, 10:04 AM
I'll take that as a yes.

Also thank you Kivan for putting us here.

FM Fenthick
September 21st, 2013, 10:58 AM
I feel trolled. Why do i get in a chat with that Kagain noob? -_-"

Well whatever think what you want. If i die to a harper and flip town you lose. If i don't die and you keep pissing me off you lose too. It's your choice cuz i am town i have won no matter what will happen ^_^

FM Aribeth
September 21st, 2013, 11:26 AM
Oh, you think it's Kagain? Try again. -_-

FM Aribeth
September 21st, 2013, 11:27 AM
Also not sure why you should die to a Harper when I'm even offering you a gun. You will get dat Alchemist Fire.

FM Fenthick
September 21st, 2013, 11:41 AM
Oh its not? I thought he was the one giving alchemist fire out. Then you have to be Xzar i guess. Hmm. What do you expect me to do with it? If i understand Bhaal correctly cult is gone and even if one is still around he is pretty fucked. Now it's harpers against Bhaal spawn. Do you expect me to shoot Monteron?

FM Fenthick
September 21st, 2013, 11:42 AM
I would shoot Haer because he is my last cult suspect or i would shoot Coran to test his antagonist claim.

FM Fenthick
September 21st, 2013, 11:42 AM
or John F. Kennedy.

FM Aribeth
September 21st, 2013, 12:06 PM
Just shoot a suspect. Do whatever you want with it. I don't think that Bhaal would slip something so easily, I'd expect one more Cultist to be out there but I don't know, I didn't do the math.

If you don't want to shoot Montaron then that's fine. I didn't expect you to.

And yes, Kagain is the one giving the fire out.

FM Fenthick
September 21st, 2013, 12:32 PM
You realise you are going to lose if Montaron doesn't die soon right?

FM Aribeth
September 21st, 2013, 12:35 PM
You realise you are going to lose if Montaron doesn't die soon right?

Yeah sure, but it's okay, Montaron said he wants to go into endgame with the jester lynch to decide who wins. We are okay with that.

If you want to change that then you are free to shoot Montaron (but you probably don't care on a personal level anyway), yet as it stands we are playing it fair without forcing anything in particular.

FM Fenthick
September 21st, 2013, 01:15 PM
I'll consider it. If he has doused me tonight i am going to shoot him.

FM Fenthick
September 21st, 2013, 01:16 PM
Your recruits were town to begin with. I didn't have forget that fact.

FM Fenthick
September 21st, 2013, 01:16 PM
"forgotten"

FM Aribeth
September 21st, 2013, 01:23 PM
Your recruits were town to begin with. I didn't have forget that fact.

If you see that as a negative thing: Why do you? Harpers are town aligned. Help the Harpers as you would help the town and voila, you have created a scenario in which Harper recruits are not seen as a negative thing. It turns a weak Explorer into a powerful TPR and confirms two town players who you can trust if in need. Which town would say no to that? :D

FM Fenthick
September 21st, 2013, 01:32 PM
Well to be fair it seems like the Bhaalspawn did more for town than you guys. What happened to the old good and evil situation. This endgame is really really awkward.

FM Aribeth
September 21st, 2013, 01:53 PM
Well to be fair it seems like the Bhaalspawn did more for town than you guys. What happened to the old good and evil situation. This endgame is really really awkward.

Blame the host for creating such a setup. :P

And what he did more than us is arguable from my point of view. Imagine there being no Harpers vs there being Harpers. You get two very powerful town roles. You get two confirmed players who can collaborate at night (giving you the needed confirmation). I could add some more but they have not happened, as such arguing for that is pointless.

Now what we did specifically is absorb a conversion, confirm a townplayer (Aerie, who was suspected of being culted [other results not counted because they didn't have the same impact]), and we will give you a gun, which may or may not be useful but it's a gun nonetheless.

Montaron killed two Cultists and one Adventurer (Illusionist). Not counting anything else because Bhaalspawn have to eliminate themselves. Natural selection and all that jazz.

Anyway, this was not to influence your decision, this was to prove the point that it's arguable who did more than the other. Just because we can't kill directly doesn't mean we have been useless for the game.

FM Fenthick
September 21st, 2013, 02:36 PM
Yeah i agree. Like i said. I might shoot him just to end the game quicker. What can i say? I am a dick by nature :P

FM Aribeth
September 21st, 2013, 02:43 PM
Yeah i agree. Like i said. I might shoot him just to end the game quicker. What can i say? I am a dick by nature :P

Haha, sometimes I decide to be a dick too. :D

FM Fenthick
September 21st, 2013, 02:46 PM
its not a choice xD

FM Aribeth
September 21st, 2013, 02:52 PM
its not a choice xD

Oops, well for me it is. :DD

FM Fenthick
September 21st, 2013, 02:55 PM
Yeah well. Depends with whom i am talking. I am either your best friend or the guy you don't like ;)

FM Fenthick
September 21st, 2013, 02:56 PM
I hate fat people! Lol

FM Fenthick
September 21st, 2013, 02:56 PM
Oh and this is probably my last FM game in a long time. Rl is a bitch sometimes...

FM Aribeth
September 21st, 2013, 02:59 PM
I dunno if we are allowed to discuss COMs in this chat.. we are allowed in Harper chat, guess this is different. QQ

Who knows, we will all know after this game I guess. :D

You remind me of someone from Canada, but you could be literally anyone. I'm bad at finding COMs. Except Kagain's, that's too easy. But he doesn't try to hide that well anyway.

FM Fenthick
September 21st, 2013, 03:04 PM
Well, maybe he is my soulmate. ;)
I didn't try to find any COMs this game. COM searching is boring! I am a forum troll. You'll see later when the game is over. I have no idea who you are. Your age is between 17 and 23. That's all I've got.

FM Aribeth
September 21st, 2013, 03:18 PM
Well, maybe he is my soulmate. ;)
I didn't try to find any COMs this game. COM searching is boring! I am a forum troll. You'll see later when the game is over. I have no idea who you are. Your age is between 17 and 23. That's all I've got.

17 is correct. :)
I didn't either but when something struck me.. like Yeslick when he posted his LW. Some hard breadcrumbing of his COM. Cernd just some guesses. Others? Meh, don't really know. Don't really care. ^.^

FM Fenthick
September 21st, 2013, 04:07 PM
Oh look who is here! Bhaalnana!

FM Fenthick
September 21st, 2013, 04:15 PM
K i'm back on the Korgan account. Have to write a very informative LW which confirms every role and everyone who hasn't claimed so far in detail. I really wrote 3 pages of analysis today and it would be a shame if i wouldn't put it in my lw.

Cya!

FM Aribeth
September 21st, 2013, 04:21 PM
Phew, not bad. We'll see us on the other side!